Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay and bi men: have you ever had sex with more than one man simultaneously?

A threesome or an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2019 11:03 PM

Three. Four if you count me. Frankly it was mechanical and boring... being asked was sexier than the sex. But it amuses me I did it.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2019 3:53 AM

[quote] But it amuses me I did it.

It certainly is amusing!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2019 3:56 AM

I once went home with a friend and another guy, but when we got home I was not turned on by either of them. I just watched.

I'm not sure if that counts.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2019 3:57 AM

I took turns sucking off two cousins. Kneeling down on the sidewalk (at least it was nighttime).

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2019 4:02 AM

Why does OP smell trollish / frauish ?

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2019 4:18 AM

Yes, got jealous because the other guy was fucking my boyfriend, so I decided to fuck him while he did that.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2019 4:20 AM

Yes, several times. Fun.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2019 4:27 AM

More times than I can remember - that should have been one of the options

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2019 5:03 AM

Who does r5's pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2019 5:06 AM

What gay or bi man hasn’t had group fun?

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2019 5:16 AM

Yes. My first boyfriend was older and loved them. It was fun then.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2019 5:25 AM

Jeez OP. Where've you been living?

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2019 6:08 AM

Yes. Overrated.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2019 8:54 AM

I once got brought home by a cute guy. We ended up in his darkened bedroom. He left to use the bathroom. When he came back, it was his much older, much smellier partner.

They thought I wouldn't notice.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2019 9:03 AM

My first time at the baths, I participated in a 15-way (I counted).

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2019 9:04 AM

Total frau question.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2019 8:26 PM

R14 that's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2019 8:38 PM

[quote] What gay or bi man hasn’t had group fun?

Apparently a full quarter of them, according to this poll.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2019 8:44 PM

I hooked up with a guy in an open relationship. He was very hot, the sex was great. His partner came home while I still visiting, he was not pleased, but they talked it out and we ended up in a 3-way. While the guy I traveled to play with fucked his partner (2nd guy was on his back, legs in the air), I stood over the fuckee and got my cock sucked by the fucker. It was hot, but after, I realized how messed up their relationship was. These guys had bought a house together, had dogs, played at being together in the 'burbs... yet they played outside and it was not working out. They split up.

I had one more 3-way with the guy I had met online. It was much hotter because it involved 3 single men getting off. I got off twice that afternoon with no regrets, except we didn't do it more than once.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2019 9:27 PM

You see, this is the problem nowadays: With all this online and Grindr nonsense, no one meets anyone. Therefore fewer guys are having sex with one other person never mind three or more at once.

In the not too distant past, we had sex with multiple partners in the baths, bushes, restrooms, etc. And before anyone brings up diseases, I have never had an STD and yet I came of age in the '70s and '80s, and had sex with multiple people at once. Granted, not a lot, but of course I experienced it. But even then, I played safe, but I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity of enjoying a few men together. We didn't spend all of our time online. But nowadays, all people do is cruise online and they meet no one.

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2019 10:17 PM

R18, those guys don’t know how to party.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2019 8:55 PM

Yes, but not that enjoyable with doing with a couple. You're attracted to one over the other and you try to make sure he isn't left out...just to much. I prefer one on one.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2019 8:58 PM

Having sex with more than one person can be both confusing and frustrating. It isn't for everyone. But it can be very stimulating when you have the right people involved. There isn't a formula for success. It either works out well for everyone or it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2019 9:03 PM

Threesomes are overrated. I like to focus my attention on 1 person at a time.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2019 9:10 PM

Yes but oral/anal only no vaginal.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2019 9:20 PM

R20, stop your lies. Nobody had safe sex in the 70s. Not even you.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 9:38 PM

I'd like to try a foursome. Two pairs.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2019 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!