Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Persian men

Experiences? I'm dating a persian guy atm.

by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2019 10:22 PM

*thumbs up*

In my experience, they tend to be tops.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2019 3:23 AM

Usually quite hot

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2019 3:26 AM

Their mothers are insane and over involved.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2019 3:26 AM

Huge family boys, usually.

They do tend to be tops, and they often have anxiety about anyone else Persian knowing or assuming they bottom (if they are even out).

Tend to be bossy and argumentative, like all Middle Easterners. Usually unbelievably hairy..

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2019 3:27 AM

Terrible husbands. Crazy as fuck. Sex is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2019 3:27 AM

I regrettably let one get away back in my college days. We were both banquet waiters in KC in 1980 and he wanted to meet up with me and I made an excuse not to. He was hot, too. Name was Mahmood. He was from Tehran but studying over in the US. Oh well, long time ago

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2019 3:28 AM

One question: how do you deal with him freaking out if you don't respond to him within 15 seconds of texting or messaging you?

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2019 3:30 AM

My cat is persian, so he says anyways, might have to check that birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2019 3:32 AM

Aw R6 actually thinks Mahmood wanted him. He probably just wanted to get a coffee or something, but here you are nostalgically reminiscing over someone who's not thought about you in over 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2019 3:33 AM

Very funny people (in the good sense of humor sense)

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2019 3:33 AM

They argue a lot. I go into this little pharmacy sometimes run by Persians. I swear the women are always yelling at each other and then as soon as a customer walks in they are all smiles.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2019 3:35 AM

R9 well anyway, OP asked for any experiences. its all I got!

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2019 3:36 AM

A Persian family of whom's son my friend was dating convinced her to go to Turkey to marry a guy to bring him over to Canada.

...watch out for shiftiness.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2019 3:43 AM

R13 It really isn't worth the mention though, you xenophobe.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2019 3:47 AM

You. Mean. IRANIAN.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2019 3:49 AM

[quote]It really isn't worth the mention though, you xenophobe.

If I'm so afraid of them why do I fuck them?

Note the mention of the isolated incident.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2019 3:52 AM

I am afraid of xenomorphs though, so that could make me xenophobic. Weirdo wimpy little probably-white boy at R14.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2019 3:53 AM

Because all Persians are the same. Yet another race bait post.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2019 3:55 AM

R15 Every persian I've know prefers to be called as such. Most Iranians are liberal and do not identify culturally with the Islam Republic of Iran, they are Persians at heart.

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2019 3:56 AM

atm? Does he give you cash each time? That's always nice.

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2019 3:56 AM

R20 at the moment , he does

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2019 3:57 AM

I find them more attractive than any other ethnicity. There aren't many where I live. I should move to LA.

Last time I was in LA I had a Persian Uber driver who was very muscular and extremely hairy. I tipped more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2019 3:59 AM

[quote]Most Iranians are liberal

ROFL

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2019 4:01 AM

Persians are like Jewish people. People want to think they're liberal. But they are not at all.

They have money to protect too. And voting liberal increases the taxation on capital gains. They're also muslim.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2019 4:02 AM

Persian people:

"Your friend isn't gay, he just says that because he wants attention."

"You better tell that fag friend of yours if he gives me a dirty look again I'm going to kick his ass" <-- a woman. And if she tried it, I'd just punch her in her oversize tit.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2019 4:03 AM

And the family immigrated illegally here and ran a shit pizza joint that eventually closed down.

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2019 4:04 AM

[quote][R15] Every persian I've know prefers to be called as such.

Gee I wonder why.

Iranian is an ethnicity, not a national affiliation. Persian just means people from the borders of the old Persian empire and excludes people who were and are absolutely Iranian, such as the Sarmatians and Scythians.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2019 4:07 AM

Musty/Musky Armpits........Over usage of Colognes. Bad Breath

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2019 4:09 AM

You're really just talking about Iranians, right?

by Anonymousreply 29April 20, 2019 4:13 AM

I like mine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 20, 2019 4:20 AM

Thank you so much for the history lesson but it hardly plays into what I was talking about, R27.

Persian immigrants abroad bar the dirt poor ones will prefer to be referred to as Persian because their standards fall in line with that of Iran pre 1979. They are a very liberal people and are unhappy with what their country has become.

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2019 4:24 AM

Who the fuck calls themselves that? It’s like saying you’re Roman

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2019 4:37 AM

Musk is fine (sometimes more than fine), overuse of cologne & bad breath less fine. Also, I like their movies.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2019 4:37 AM

For most of history Iran has been called Persia.

by Anonymousreply 34April 20, 2019 4:42 AM

But you're still just talking about modern Iranian men, right? Just Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 35April 20, 2019 5:19 AM

I've met lots of Iranians over the years here in Southern California -- they almost all refer to themselves as Persian.

Farsi seems like an impossible language to learn.

by Anonymousreply 36April 20, 2019 5:24 AM

I dated a Persian in college. He refereed to himself as Persian, not Iranian. His family left Iran when the Shah was kicked out. They were very wealthy and settled in California. He was drop dead gorgeous with sexy, sultry intense eyes. Very sweet, gentle, and interesting. Was not a good lover. Good bye.

by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2019 5:32 AM

There are Azeris and Turks, etc in Iran who are also Iranian, but not Persian. Persians are the majority, but they're certainly not the only ethnic group in Iran.

The previous poster ('you mean Iranian') shows his own ignorance, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2019 6:01 AM

It became unfashionably dangerous to call yourself Iranian after the hostage crisis. They've called themselves Persians since then.

Yeah shifty. Watch out for surprise anal. A bottom once came over. Flipped and fucked me instead.

by Anonymousreply 39April 20, 2019 6:17 AM

For r38 :

[quote]The Persians are an Iranian ethnic group that make up over half the population of Iran.

So they're Iranians, which is what I "ignorantly" asked about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 20, 2019 9:17 AM

The tranny and the gay man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2019 11:44 AM

woof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 20, 2019 11:50 AM

What R3 said. You have been warned.

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2019 11:56 AM

A little off topic but I think that some of you might be interested to watch this movie. I'm Grandma's voice btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 20, 2019 12:13 PM

arent they like italians on steroids?

by Anonymousreply 45April 20, 2019 1:21 PM

R45 no

by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2019 1:27 PM

Like all Middle Eastern men, they have an inflated ego and are all Momma’s boys.

Not worth the hour discussion after sex about how great they are

by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote] His family left Iran when the Shah was kicked out. They were very wealthy and settled in California.

Yes, all those Uber wealthy Iranians were the reason there was a revolution in Iran to start with. They were robbing the country blind with the Shah’s support

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2019 1:41 PM

Oh please stop all the “ethnicity” crap.

They call themselves Persians here because they don’t want to be identified with modern Iran, which Americans don’t like.

I’m seeing a similar trend with Central Americans calling themselves Mayans

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2019 1:44 PM

LA has a huge community of Iranian Jews

by Anonymousreply 50April 20, 2019 1:46 PM

R50 is correct. There are also other Persians/Iranians who are not Muslims -- like Bahai and Christians.

by Anonymousreply 51April 20, 2019 1:53 PM

What about Sumerian Farmboys?

by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2019 1:53 PM

This is a good book written by a woman who emigrated from Iran to Southern California.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2019 1:54 PM

Their parents are most of the time INBRED.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2019 1:55 PM

[quote]they call themselves Persians here because they don’t want to be identified with modern Iran, which Americans don’t like.

But they're still just the same old Iranians with a name change.

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2019 3:48 PM

sexy sluts

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2019 3:50 PM

[quote]They are a very liberal people and are unhappy with what their country has become.

They are not liberal. They’re very rightwing and supported a fascist torturing dictator.

Be careful of false oppositions. Because the totalitarian theocracy in charge of Iran today is horrible, that doesn’t mean what came before it wasn’t also horrible.

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2019 3:55 PM

I have a buddy that is Persian/British. Great looking guy. Very charismatic. I've met his family and spent Christmas with them. Very welcoming. He, however, seems to be a pathological liar and bullshitter. Very arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2019 4:07 PM

My boyfriend of 22 years is half Iranian and half Irish. The family left Iran right before the Shah was ousted and arrived with a lot of money (millions). The Mom is Irish from the Bronx!!! They met at Columbia University got married and left for Iran where they had children. The Mom lives in a $17 million penthouse in Manhattan and is very nice to me. My boyfriend and I are both professionals and he is very Americanized. He has great ivory soap skin and thick dark curly hair. His looks are holding up too now that he is in his 50s. His Mom is quite frail and she wants us to get married before anything happens to her which is something we are considering. The money these families were able to bring to the US is staggering.

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2019 4:35 PM

R45 yes.

Nice guys but they are so argumentative. They honestly don’t understand that people don’t like arguing as much as they do.

by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2019 4:56 PM

I slept with a Persian guy who was a dead fish in bed.

YMMV.

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2019 5:00 PM

Only Persians I've ever dealt with owned a knick-knack store in Barrington, RI. Decent enough people. But that's the only ones I've ever had any exposure.

And part of me can never forgive the Persians for coming up with Zoroastrianism and having Christians steal the concept of hell, and the devil from the Zoroastrians.

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2019 5:37 PM

I have a group of Persian friends. They all smoke, so the smoking troll should beware.

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2019 6:05 PM

[quote] He, however, seems to be a pathological liar and bullshitter

I think that’s common among middle easterners. I know people from Iran, Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia— they all lie and bullshit without problem. It must be part of the culture

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote]The money these families were able to bring to the US is staggering.

It’s all money they stole from the people of the country. They’re just like the Cuban Americans whose ancestors were the thieving henchmen of Batista.

by Anonymousreply 65April 21, 2019 12:02 AM

As a nationality, the handsomest men on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 66April 21, 2019 6:49 AM

In my modest opinion as a bottom you can't do any better than a hot stud from the Middle East. They are all tops and love to fuck unrelentingly. I prefer the smooth ones myself but honestly they simply can't get enough arse and I'm happy to oblige.

by Anonymousreply 67April 21, 2019 6:54 AM

Persian men and Lebanese men are some of the hottest hunks! Love how hairy and aggressive they are!!

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2019 7:18 AM

Meh. Mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2019 8:33 PM

I think Lebanese are the world’s sexist men. I’ve met a few in my life and each was breathtaking

by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2019 8:49 PM

Yeah I know. I dated one r70.

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2019 11:52 PM

Are they similar to Arabs in appearance ?

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2019 11:54 PM

R27, Persian is an ethnicity and a language. Iranian is a nationality. Over 50% of Iranians are ethnically Persian, so they can legitimately refer to themselves as such. There are Iranians who are ethnically Kurdish, Azeri, Lor, and a about 2% are ethnically Arab along the western border. Many Iranians who immigrated to LA are Persian jews.

by Anonymousreply 73April 22, 2019 12:46 AM

R65, evidence?

by Anonymousreply 74April 22, 2019 12:47 AM

R39, I dated a Persian in the early 70s, long before Reagan was elected in 1981. He was very proud of his Persian heritage which predates the country being called Iran beginning in 1935.

From the attached article, "The Persian Empire is the name given to a series of dynasties centered in modern-day Iran that spanned several centuries—from the sixth century B.C. to the twentieth century A.D. The first Persian Empire, founded by Cyrus the Great around 550 B.C., became one of the largest empires in history, stretching from Europe’s Balkan Peninsula in the West to India’s Indus Valley in the East. This Iron Age dynasty, sometimes called the Achaemenid Empire, was a global hub of culture, religion, science, art and technology for more than 200 years before it fell to the invading armies of Alexander the Great."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 22, 2019 4:48 AM

But now, and today, and for the lifetimes of all but one of the men being discussed in this thread, they're Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 76April 22, 2019 6:43 AM

Is this the country where the man sometimes goes up in the man?

by Anonymousreply 77April 22, 2019 7:08 AM

JFC, why is such a big deal if they're called Persians or Iranians?

by Anonymousreply 78April 22, 2019 7:14 AM

If it's not a big deal to you, then call them Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 79April 22, 2019 7:18 AM

Find some better things to obsess about. Life is short.

by Anonymousreply 80April 22, 2019 7:21 AM

It's not an obsession, I just don't like such obvious attempts at rebranding problematic products.

by Anonymousreply 81April 22, 2019 7:36 AM

Many years ago, I had a job and one of my co-workers was a hot Persian guy. He was still quite young - maybe 23 or 24 (I was 40). We hit it off at work and realized that we lived fairly close to each other, so we decided to car pool. We got to know each other pretty well as we carpooled for about a year and were quite friendly. He was straight, and an actor (this was LA, after all) and as always with straight guys, had lots of questions about gay stuff which I was more than happy to chat about. My biggest regret was (and this happens SO many times with straight guys) one time he quite daringly made, for want of a better word, a gesture that to me was a clear signal that he wanted to experiment. As 'seasoned' as I am I fumbled the ball and let the moment pass - never to present itself again.

Fast FWD, a few years passed and my hot Persian friend started having pretty significant success in film and TV - including a gay role that got pretty damn steamy. (By this time, we were now just friends on FB and for that role, we shared a lot of IM's back and forth about this one nude scene he had to do with a guy). At any rate, he's now relatively famous. I won't say here, of course, but if I told you his name you may or may not recognize it. But if you Googled him, you'd probably be "Oh, THAT guy". I've always kicked myself for not taking him up on that opportunity (in the car) and have always wondered if it would have been a 1 time thing or could have led to more. He's married now and has a beautiful kid.

That's my Hot Persian Guy story.

by Anonymousreply 82April 22, 2019 7:47 AM

Bodybuilding in “Persia” is huge and if you like beefy and hairy check Instagram. They’re not ashamed to pose when they are hairy unlike American guys.

What must go on in those gyms?

by Anonymousreply 83April 22, 2019 10:45 AM

Why don't they change the name of the country back to Persia? It's much nicer than Iran.

by Anonymousreply 84April 22, 2019 10:56 AM

R84, 'Iran' was always the name used internally and has the same root as 'arya' and 'aryan'. The title of the Shah of Iran is 'light of the aryans', referring to the ancient aryan tribes that lived in what's modern day Iran and parts of western India. Iran was allied with Germany during WWI, and there's contention that part of the impetus for changing the name, internationally, to Iran was a nod to the aryan roots of the people during a time when aryan identity was being fetishized by the Germans. Around this time was when Nazi Germany was compiling a list of 'aryan nations' of which Iran was one.

by Anonymousreply 85April 22, 2019 11:14 PM

This thread needs more pictures. I'm not quite sure what a sexy Persian man looks like.

by Anonymousreply 86April 22, 2019 11:17 PM

I always thought it was stupid and pretentious that they refer to themselves as Persians rather than Iranians. But then again, most of them are stupid and pretentious people, so that shouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 87April 23, 2019 12:06 AM

OMG the Iranian Hulk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 23, 2019 5:13 AM

Quick! I need an antidote to the scary guy above!

Ahhh, a handsome Persian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 23, 2019 5:15 AM

And another handsome Persian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 23, 2019 5:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 23, 2019 5:19 AM

And another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2019 5:21 AM

[quote]I always thought it was stupid and pretentious that they refer to themselves as Persians rather than Iranians. But then again, most of them are stupid and pretentious people, so that shouldn't surprise me.

[quote]'Iran' was always the name used internally and has the same root as 'arya' and 'aryan'.

by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2019 5:38 AM

Actor Omid Abtahi.

So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2019 7:30 AM

Scratchy chest hair. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2019 7:34 AM

[quote]LA has a huge community of Iranian Jews

Which is odd because my boss is Jewish and all she does is complain all day about how LA is full of Persians. Serious, she does not make the close connection or how her behavior is very similar to the type she describes as Persian. Especially the endless desire to barter and argue about price no matter how well a service was preformed or how far past the return date she wants a store to take shit back.

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2019 7:49 AM

R82 let it go. You were 40 and he was 24? At best you would have been a one time trick.

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2019 7:53 AM

One of my best friends in grad school was 2nd generation Persian, and I grew close with her younger brother when he’d come to stay with her. Straight, good-looking juicehead weightlifting Tasmanian devil who I adored, and he knew it.

We both loved to get plastered and whatever he was injecting to build muscle made him extremely aggressive in bars, then back at home he’d drunkenly climb on me and tell me that he loved me except I was a guy.

Married now with a kid - I hope for their sake he quit drinking. He’s still hot, hairy and broad-shouldered.

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2019 8:44 AM

R82 makes me sad. Are all gay men like that? Nothing to regret but a one time loss of persian dick 20 years ago? Or R98 talking bout being mounted chastely and hoping THAT persian guy doesn't drink anymore. (how else you gonna be mounted except by a drunk dude?) I spit out my whiskey just now!! Gay men on Datalounge are unlike gay men anywhere else. Y'all must be very old. For sure you are dysfunctional.

Anyway I got a persian bottom bitch that I sent off to get waxed after the first time I fucked him. He feels better now - like my girl. He is handsome as can be. I treat him right, and the way I think best. He has no trouble being my whore, but he has some trouble not showing off at the gym. Bitch got ASS.

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2019 8:52 AM

Only date a Persian if you’re a doormat.

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2019 8:53 AM

r99 who said he mounted me? go drink some more whiskey and continue fantasizing about your “bottom bitch”

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2019 9:26 AM

Huh R101? Only some ancient white bottom would mistake mounting for fucking. You said this straight Tasmanian Devil climbed on you. Drunkenly. (redundant) And you remember this 50 years later? I only had 2 whiskeys. Man sized. I enjoy Khalil that's true. He's not my number one bitch though. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2019 9:43 AM

r102 yup, we cuddled. when’s the last time you looked forward to something other than sex?

by Anonymousreply 103April 24, 2019 10:53 AM

Are most Persian guys circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 104April 24, 2019 11:41 AM

Do they strain their cous cous?

by Anonymousreply 105April 24, 2019 12:03 PM

Spot-on, R96.

by Anonymousreply 106April 24, 2019 2:26 PM

Spent some time hanging out with a small group of Iranian stevedores roughly twenty years ago. (I was living in Dubai at the time.) They were to a man sweet, gentle and affectionate. I did have sex with a couple of them. It was fun because I was so attracted to them, though sexually they were very tentative and not necessarily at ease.

Ten years later I had an Iranian roommate. I let him move into my place without properly vetting him. OK, he was stunning - looked like Kal Penn’s more muscular cousin. Unlike the stevedores, he came from privilege, was at university for engineering, and so on. I’m not assuming all Iranians of his age or class are the same, but he was selfish, lazy, sloppy, dishonest and possibly worst of all, totally lacking in personality. He was educated but did nothing interesting in his life and could not sustain a conversation for more than thirty seconds.

by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2019 2:34 PM

I have one stalking me - kinda hot, kinda scary

by Anonymousreply 108April 24, 2019 8:57 PM

Absolutely terrible at interior decorating.

by Anonymousreply 109April 24, 2019 9:06 PM

They're the ones who ride around on magic carpets, right?

by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2019 9:20 PM

Lived in So Cal here for 15 years, including 4 years at UCLA. So, yes, I know about Persians. Thoughts:

1) I'm surprised he is interested in a non-Persian. Those in LA didn't want anything to do with anyone else who wasn't Persian. 2) See No. 1 above. He'll eventually be pressured by family and friends to settle down with someone Persian, most likely a woman.

Also agreed with many that while attractive, hard to relate to and awkward on all levels. It's because they know you are not Persian and they cannot get attached to you.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2019 9:31 PM

I dated a very hot muscle Lebanese guy for awhile - I think physically we were totally each other’s ideal type (I’m blonde hair and blue eyes) and the sex was intense but out of the bedroom we were like chalk and cheese. He had the worst taste! I’m basically a New England prep and he was sooo flashy - drove a yellow Corvette! He had the worst fashion sense as well. We were so opposite it was hard to do anything together outside of sex. Too bad because I’ve never had such amazing sex since.

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2019 10:21 PM

I visited Iran a couple of years ago and tbh, i don't find a lot of them that attractive. Riding on their subway, the %age of attractive guys are really low, much to my surprise. And that's true out in the streets as well. Thats comparing it with other MENA nations like Egypt, Tunisia or Morocco where hot guys seem everywhere. But yes, there are some who are really handsome - only in the minority. But they are really very nice people.,

by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2019 10:34 PM

R113, I have heard that people in Iran are very nice and not nearly as anti-Western as propaganda would lead one to expect.

As for attractiveness, it probably depends on the type one likes, no? I like hairy men, and Persian men are just about the hairiest in the world, I think - they're famous for being hairy. They also have fairer skin than North Africans because the latter usually are usually an admixture of Arab (light skin) and Berber or sub-Sahara African (darker skin). And Persian men often have the same gorgeous hair that Indian men have - thick, wavy, very dark. I like that.

In that general part of the world, I think Syrian and Lebanese men are the handsomest. Also Israelis, but they are so mixed - Ashkenazim, Sephardim, etc. - in appearance there's not a single Israeli type.

by Anonymousreply 114April 25, 2019 4:29 AM

[quote]As for attractiveness, it probably depends on the type one likes, no?

Exactly, R114.

[quote]I like hairy men, and Persian men are just about the hairiest in the world, I think - they're famous for being hairy.

Oh, I love hairy men too! But... I've always heard that Turks were considered to be the hairiest folks of all, no? Of course, there is a very sizable minority of Turkish peoples currently residing in Iran (15-24% of the general population, according to the link below), so this may possibly account for the notion that Iran ranks highest on the Hirsute Scale...?

[quote]In that general part of the world, I think Syrian and Lebanese men are the handsomest. Also Israelis...

Well, okay... gotta agree with you there! Armenians ain't bad either, LOL...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2019 9:15 AM

"He has great ivory soap skin"

Shade.

Major shade.

by Anonymousreply 116April 26, 2019 10:54 AM

[quote] He had the worst taste! I’m basically a New England prep and he was sooo flashy - drove a yellow Corvette! He had the worst fashion sense as well. We were so opposite it was hard to do anything together outside of sex. Too bad because I’ve never had such amazing sex since.

That's the most shallow thing I have ever read. You let go of the best sex you have ever had and someone you loved because you didn't like his fashion sense? QUEEN!! News flash, your design sense sounds about as valid as your common sense.

by Anonymousreply 117April 26, 2019 11:09 AM

As one of my Persian friends once said about chest hair, they call it "the Persian carpet".

by Anonymousreply 118April 26, 2019 11:11 AM

Small dick

by Anonymousreply 119April 26, 2019 12:42 PM

R119 is partially correct. A lot of them are very good looking more than most white guys on average, but also average size cock. Not tinny meat, just average. Of course there are exceptions who are in porn with monster meat.

Big dick vs Good looking face... If you had to pick one to be suck with for the rest of your life?

by Anonymousreply 120April 26, 2019 12:47 PM

Dick.

by Anonymousreply 121April 26, 2019 12:56 PM

Where is Persia?

by Anonymousreply 122April 26, 2019 12:57 PM

It doesn't exist. It's a wishful romanticization of Iran.

by Anonymousreply 123April 26, 2019 1:04 PM

Except R121, most people who age out stop having sex as they get older. Even if you still do, 95% of your life will be looking at a fugly face. Are you sure you want to kiss and take pics for the next 30 years with a face you cant stand and will only get worse over time? Think Mick Jagger.

by Anonymousreply 124April 26, 2019 1:05 PM

Dicks don't age that much. Find a good one and you're set for life.

by Anonymousreply 125April 26, 2019 1:08 PM

R123, actually, the other way around. The region is Persia. The country got the name Iran in the 1930’s to set them apart from their Arab neighbors, the word Iran and “Arian” are related.

by Anonymousreply 126April 26, 2019 1:15 PM

It's Iran.

by Anonymousreply 127April 26, 2019 1:32 PM

love Persian men AND lucky me i live in L.A. area!

I dated an Iranian-Mexican. Initially he just said he was Latino. He was in his late 30's but looked great- just the right amount of stocky muscle, he was smooth, not hairy AND a huge cock (10.5 inches)...very thick too.

Sex was amazing...and when we 69 he would take forever to cum...butt when he did it was like a volcanic eruption...heavy blasts of beautiful cum lava :)

i broke-up with him because he was moving too fast...he wanted a commitment...like move in and live together!

i was younger AND obviously dumber :(

by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2019 6:05 AM

Big Mistake R128, BIG MISTAKE!

by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2019 6:28 AM

Please, sounds like r130 dished a bullet. Fast guy like that will eventually got bored anna Gibbs anther twink to replace you. Mexicans are horny cheaters and iranian are egoistic liars. He probably would have cheated, give you crabs, and lie about it, of course after having you sign some shady papers.

by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2019 7:35 AM

Oh, like white guys don't cheat or have crabs R130? You know the divorce rate is over 50% in the US right? It's usually not about different tastes in lamp shades.

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2019 7:44 AM

hairy

by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2019 8:07 AM

R130 , you are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 133April 27, 2019 9:14 PM

Sister no. 28... I feel your pain about those PITS !!!! Went down on this GORGEOUS Persian man and it made me CRY !!!! I smelled like a bushel of rotten onions !!!! and I should know... I'm from Vidalia Georgia !

by Anonymousreply 134April 27, 2019 9:47 PM

GUUURRRLLL it can get rough down there !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2019 8:47 PM

Assyrian exiled ruling class, or? Persian aristos are elegant and ineffectual.

by Anonymousreply 136April 28, 2019 9:23 PM

Some of you need a history lesson. The Anglo-Persian Oil Company was founded at the turn of the 20th century and the vast majority of profit was going to Europeans, mostly British. APOC eventually became British Petroleum ! The shah and his small ruling class were not getting a huge cut. They got their share but APOC was "stealing" most of the "wealth from Iranians", not the shah. Finally in 1951 the Shah had enough and nationalized oil. The Shah and US-British interests fought back and forth for decades over control with European big oil winning by 1955 to get back a lot of management and profit. The Shah was eventually installed as a puppet of Western Oil. Then the Iranian Revolution finally successfully nationalized it, among other bloody achievements. BP made out like bandits for 70 years.

Coming up soon, western oil makes at try to topple Iran and reestablish puppet governments so Western Oil controls the field, the output, and a big share of the profits.

Better get rid of Trump before someone e puts him up to it for distraction value.

by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2019 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!