Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charlize Theron's Child Knew It Was Trans At The Age Of Three

How special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 21, 2019 12:11 AM

How old is her son...is he 7

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2019 10:17 PM

Yes, Jackson is seven now.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2019 10:21 PM

So he's been woke for four years.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2019 10:22 PM

No. He didn't.

Why is this mother discussing her SEVEN year old child's sexuality or gender confusion? Why? That's just so wrong and violative.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2019 10:30 PM

She’s horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2019 10:32 PM

Oh please.....when my niece was 3 years old she announced that she is a cat. And she was very specific that she was not PRETENDING to be a cat, but she was a REAL CAT. She spent weeks trying to walk around on the house on all fours like a cat. Just because she declared it at the age of 3 does not make it a fact. It is not biologically possible for her to be a cat.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2019 10:34 PM

The only thing she's revealed here is just how goddamn stupid she is. That poor kid is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2019 10:38 PM

Any parent who believes that is just plain stupid. Foolish, foolish parents need to grow up and parent.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2019 10:44 PM

Charlize Theron is transitioning into Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2019 10:47 PM

this woman is a psycho. and this is just the last proof.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2019 10:48 PM

She shouldn't have let Jackson have that play date with Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2019 10:52 PM

Well her family has a history of killing family members, so wait ten years til the tranny kids rebel and shoot Cherlize in the face, as she did to her father.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2019 10:56 PM

She is one damaged chick. I liked her until I read about some shady shit with her family in SA. You think as a S African she’d be in the news talking about the dire political situation over there. Nope. She’s deranged and she’s talking about a 3 year old tranny.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2019 11:00 PM

So, four more years of Trump then.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2019 11:27 PM

There's a post on Dlisted about it.

The comments... Now I remember why I don't go there anymore.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2019 11:35 PM

My brain hurts

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2019 11:37 PM

R15 just made me want to check it out. Although I can probably guess. “She’s such a brave woman!”

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2019 12:04 AM

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too. Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!’ So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2019 12:09 AM

Ridiculous. A 3 year old cannot dictate what they are or aren't at that age. I can't stand these SJW parents or the people who think this is ok.

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2019 12:11 AM

3 is just too young to decide much of anything.Let the child dress as he chooses but save any big pronouncements for adulthood. And to be frank, Theron is a bit wacked in the head so I'm a bit suspicious. She makes Angelina Jolie look like the sweet vanilla girl next door. Beware an attractive woman who hates her father, they can be really nuts.

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2019 12:27 AM

This is so disappointing. I thought I really liked Charlize Theron - she was absolutely amazing in Mad Max: Fury Road, which was so so good and so so feminist. She was not performing femininity one iota but nor was her character problematized or presented as one of the guys. She was just a woman trying to rescue other women and doing what she had to do. I'll just have to try and forget about all this shit when I watch her films. Poor child.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2019 12:28 AM

Is she still dating Sean Penn?

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2019 12:33 AM

[quote]Beware an attractive woman who hates her father, they can be really nuts.

She doesn’t just hate her father... she shot him to death.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2019 12:39 AM

I noticed that in Atomic Blonde that Theron looks pretty 'meh' with dark hair. Completely average.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2019 12:41 AM

R23 Yeah I always wondered about that. The official story is that her mother did it but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2019 12:44 AM

She seems angry all the time. Was Charlize molested?

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2019 12:45 AM

She really hates men due to her issues with her father. That’s probably the real reason she decided to trans her son.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2019 12:45 AM

Evil

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2019 12:46 AM

Did Charlize enter this world as Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 29April 20, 2019 12:46 AM

I agree, r21. I feel the same way. Oh well. Furiosa is awesome; Charlize is flawed. C'est la vie.

by Anonymousreply 30April 20, 2019 12:48 AM

That child should have been taken away from this crazy woman long ago. Better yet, she should have never been allowed to adopt children. She is a maniac.

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2019 12:55 AM

Charlize strikes me as someone who is open-minded and humanitarian in spirit but also an evil nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2019 1:00 AM

This new wave of trans parenting is practically Munchausen by proxy, and in the future it will be understood as abuse related to the parent's need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2019 1:03 AM

R33 - Nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 34April 20, 2019 1:04 AM

Weren't there rumors that CPS was called several times out to Thereon's home?

by Anonymousreply 35April 20, 2019 1:14 AM

I wonder if she will match Mia Farrow's record of suicides and ODs among her adopted children. Granted it will be hard but she just might make it.

by Anonymousreply 36April 20, 2019 1:24 AM

"...she decided to trans her son." So right, R27, because it is Charlize who decided it, the boy & his whim-filled mind had nothing to do with it. I'm sure that kid barely knows how to wipe his ass or what a light bill is. Of course Charlize Dior Theron will be the one who'll determine this child's gender, how dare biology decide it?!

by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2019 1:56 AM

munchausen by proxy cunt

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2019 2:00 AM

When a parent “decides” that a three year old is trans because he says he wants to be a girl, like countless other toddlers say, the parent is deciding that child is trans because the child is simply too young to make that kind of decision. A normal parent let’s their son wear dresses, play with dolls, whatever, without making it all so permanent.

This isn’t a 10 year old or even a school age child who has said that they are trans for years. Most kids can barely form sentences at 2, so she’s going on the word of a child who has been verbal for about a year. And she’s a single mom, raising him with a sister - maybe he said he wants to be a girl because he lives with two women. Or because a male role model for him was Sean Penn at the time.

She wants a pat on the back as the super cool progressive mom. But she’s an idiot and a shitty mom for thinking her three year old is capable of understanding gender identity such that she should completely change his gender for him and then announce it to the world in the press.

by Anonymousreply 39April 20, 2019 2:20 AM

Wasn't she always getting into screaming matches on the streets with her hired spawn?

by Anonymousreply 40April 20, 2019 3:25 AM

Munchausen's by Proxy.

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2019 3:32 AM

I remember an interview she gave when he was 2; he said something to her in a complete sentence, his very first one, she said. He must be gifted to go from making his very first complete sentence, to declaring his appropriate gender, in the space of a couple of months. He was speech delayed, she claimed in the same interview. Well, the wonderment of Charlize never cease?

by Anonymousreply 42April 20, 2019 3:39 AM

He'll sue her.

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2019 12:18 PM

In other words, R32, she has an “open minded, humanitarian spirit” only insofar as it benefits HER PUBLIC IMAGE.

Like most psychos, what she says and what she actually does/believes are two completely different things.

Someday, her “daughter” will write a tell-all book about her evil bitch mother. And I hope the money she makes from it is enough to compensate her, in some small way, for having to grow up with that witch.

by Anonymousreply 44April 20, 2019 12:36 PM

i read a solved blind item about her. it called her "Norma Bates". no wonder she's single.

by Anonymousreply 45April 20, 2019 12:56 PM

She had a fucked up upbringing so I'm not totally surprised that she acts out like this. But to drag a kid into it is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2019 1:39 PM

Hollywood moms are just terrible. This is extreme, but on the lower-grade end, they splash their kids all over Instagram as if they're characters in mom's sitcom. Why the fuck would you expose your children to thousands of strangers? So, so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2019 1:47 PM

It would be ironic if history repeated itself and her child killed her.

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2019 1:52 PM

When my niece was three she kept saying she was a boy and wore her brother’s old jeans and shirts. We went a long with it for the most part. Anytime she said she was a boy, we corrected her once and ignored her when she repeated herself. We didn’t argue with her or punish her.

She started pre-k wearing bagging jeans, oversized dress shirts with ties, and baseball caps. We nicked named her hobo Jim. By the end of the school year, she was barely wearing boy clothes. It started bothering her when people people mistook her for a boy. She’s still a tomboy though.

It’s normal for a child to want to dress like a parent or sibling. Even my nephew wanted to wear his older sister’s leggings and sparkly shoes when he was little. Charlize should have ignored her son’s phase. Children want to please their parents. He caught on he gets extra attention when he said he’s a girl.

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2019 4:59 PM

Cher's daughter transitioned to a man. Charlize Theron's son is transitioning to a girl. One of Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's sons is transitioning to a girl (he went to a Halloween party as Harley Quinn and wears dresses) Annette Bening and Warren Beatty's daughter is transitioning to a man. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter Shiloh is transitioning to a boy. Okay....what's going on?

by Anonymousreply 50April 20, 2019 5:10 PM

R50, there are a lot more... Sade, Mark Ruffalo daughter dresses like a boy, and a few others I can't think of right now. It's strange. Beatty/Bening and Cher had a hard time accepting it, this was back before it became in Vogue. My guess is liberal parenting for the rest of them, much like Charlize.

by Anonymousreply 51April 20, 2019 5:19 PM

My baby son has given me signs that he's really a girl.

by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2019 6:21 PM

R52, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2019 6:35 PM

My cat is trans!

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2019 6:36 PM

Amy Yasbeck, and John Ritter daughter Stella is now Noah Ritter

Don Cheadle

R. Kelly

Michael Jordon

Those the ones I can think off.

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2019 6:46 PM

It just so happens that it coincided with her adopting a little girl who took mommy's attention away. Shocking. What could possibly explain such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2019 6:55 PM

Cynthia Nixon’s adult daughter also lives as a man.

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2019 7:12 PM

Child abuse. A trans child is like a vegetarian cat.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2019 7:13 PM

Donal Logue has a trans kid.

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2019 7:22 PM

R59 Oh fuck, when the mental crotch fruit ran away and they insisted of 'searching' for a girl when a fat miserable drongo boy was what they were actually searching for.

Strange how the story just stopped when the fat whelp was found

by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2019 7:27 PM

R44 I had no idea that John Ritters child was trans. What's really weird is that all the photos of Stella Ritter show a feminine dressing preteen and teenager. Then abruptly around 19 they have a full beard and are presenting as male.

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2019 7:32 PM

One of my friends worked on the Seth Mcfarlane movie she did. He said she was about the most unpleasant celebrity he's ever worked with. She got along great with the men who produced/starred in the film, but treated everyone else like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2019 7:32 PM

Trans is the new fad. In 10 years it will be something else.

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2019 7:36 PM

so she's basically raising "Angela" from "Sleepaway Camp"

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2019 7:38 PM

R62 Charlize is a good actress but she's a nasty piece of work. I remember reading some anecdote about how she was discovered, supposedly a casting agent offered her his card after spotting her angrily screaming at a bank teller and making quite the public scene. The anecdote was presented as a "You go gurl, slay queen " moment but let's face it, anyone else would have been hauled out of the bank in handcuffs. She's a typical rich "woke " woman who has benefited greatly from the social structure she claims to despise. As much as Theron hates her father, I suspect she inherited much of his rage.

by Anonymousreply 65April 20, 2019 7:43 PM

Hurry, David! Put on a dress.

by Anonymousreply 66April 20, 2019 8:23 PM

A lot of weird rumors about this woman. Incestuous affair with her aunt.

by Anonymousreply 67April 20, 2019 8:27 PM

R67, what's that now?

by Anonymousreply 68April 20, 2019 8:35 PM

R66 lol, you're terrible. Ww for you.

by Anonymousreply 69April 20, 2019 8:44 PM

R67 You can't just leave something like that hanging. Where did you hear this? And what's with all this incestuous celeb stories, on another thread someone was claiming that Liz Hurley was having an affair with her nephew.

by Anonymousreply 70April 20, 2019 8:46 PM

Does anyone believe her Mom actually shot the Dad? I have always thought it was this rage monster

by Anonymousreply 71April 20, 2019 8:46 PM

Right on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 20, 2019 9:14 PM

R72the mother in that family has another child with some rather odd health problems. There has been speculation about the cause of the health issues of her other child, who has a severe disability.

by Anonymousreply 73April 20, 2019 9:18 PM

A phrase like "dresses like a boy" doesn't help. If we didn't attribute anything to gender other than genitalia, hormones, and chromosomes, it might make life easier for anyone who does or doesn't want to wear dresses or suits or sport a beard. Or it could infuriate people who are very invested in our doubling down on stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 74April 20, 2019 9:28 PM

[quote] A lot of weird rumors about this woman. Incestuous affair with her aunt.

Wow. That and her father's homicide make for the start of a great film/novel. Maybe the dad found out and the mother covered for her daughter. If the mother claimed self-defense based on abuse she'd have the better defense.

This needs to be written and cast. Stat.

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2019 10:15 PM

R75 Mother got off anyway, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2019 10:33 PM

R54, here is a guide for transgender dogs. Maybe, there is a site for your cat, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2019 11:09 PM

[quote]Mother got off anyway, didn't she?

She was never charged. The police determined it to be self-defense and quickly closed the case.

by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2019 11:35 PM

She probably is a lesbian. Every guy she has dated pings quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2019 11:37 PM

Wait, daughter or “daughter?” Always so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 80April 20, 2019 11:38 PM

Homophobia with a smile is still homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2019 12:02 AM

Vintage gossip: “Theron, Charlize. Enjoys "adult toys" and ganja and threesomes on occasion. Linked to David Arquette, Aaron Eckhart, George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Stuart Townsend, and Dwight Yoakam.“

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2019 12:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 21, 2019 12:19 AM

I used to naively respect her ice queen persona and gave her a pass because of her past but I have to admit that was I wrong about her. I think out of all the current celebrities alive she seems to be the one with most unresolved issues. For sure this is just the tip of the crazy iceburg and there will be some trainwreck in her future.

by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2019 12:21 AM

Charlize's family sounds South African white trash.

by Anonymousreply 85April 21, 2019 12:23 AM

R83 Not sure we'll ever know the truth but it's not like the sister would actually know what was going on in that house.

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2019 12:24 AM

The sister is just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2019 12:40 AM

R87 what makes you so sure Charlize Theron 's mother is honest? People who knew them describe Theron's mother as more aggressive. In the vast majority of domestic violence cases the male is the aggressor but not always. There was a case in Virginia where a woman had her father help kill her husband and then claimed the husband attacked her, even though she had no visible injuries. We'll never know the exact truth but I wouldn't be so sure that Charlize aunt is lying .

by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2019 12:55 AM

What happened to the thread about how to eat out a trans cunt-penis?

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2019 2:29 AM

R89 Gone. Like so many

by Anonymousreply 90April 21, 2019 2:48 AM

[Quote] girl when a fat miserable drongo

Drongo 🤣

by Anonymousreply 91April 21, 2019 3:11 AM

I have some issues with this. A three year old boy proclaims that he's a girl and the parent just says ok? I'm glad she loves the child, but was psychological assistance sought for the child? What happened in their household to make this child, which was a very handsome/gorgeous male child - a child still very male like when she was dating Sean, suddenly now become a girl? The child's name is still Jackson, and he has a penis. What do they do with children so young who are physically one sex, but wants to present as a different sex?

As long as Charlize genuinely loves the child and give them want they need to be happy, fine, whatever. I'm just so grateful I don't have children and need to deal with this.

by Anonymousreply 92April 21, 2019 3:55 AM

R6 your niece is TransSpecies

by Anonymousreply 93April 21, 2019 3:57 AM

In fourth grade there was a girl who insisted she was really a dog and would bark, pant and beg like one. I guess they should have excepted that she really was one.

by Anonymousreply 94April 21, 2019 4:05 AM

Loving your children doesn’t mean blindly going along with everything they say just because they say it.

by Anonymousreply 95April 21, 2019 4:25 AM

LOVE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 21, 2019 4:31 AM

People are either trolling or triggered by this rather specific and personal matter. I’m feel nothing but she obviously had unconditional love for her kid. That should be celebrated

by Anonymousreply 97April 21, 2019 4:32 AM

R97 Do basic research ya dumb cunt. One cannot change sex. Kid will end up killing her which will be a beautiful reflection on her childhood and fucking awful parenting

by Anonymousreply 98April 21, 2019 4:40 AM

Charlize is 100 shades of dumb and crazy. But most of Hollywood knows this and won’t work with her.

by Anonymousreply 99April 21, 2019 4:44 AM

R97, personal matter? Theron chose to make this public -- no doubt to garner attention. This is more about Theron than her child.

by Anonymousreply 100April 21, 2019 8:55 AM

R99 really? Because she doesn't seem to be hurting for roles.

by Anonymousreply 101April 21, 2019 10:11 AM

"My DORRRRR'TAUGH!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 21, 2019 11:49 AM

She had a weird facelift. Her mouth is pulled up a bit too much like the Joker’s now . I can’t figure her out . Is she gay? Just a narcissist, does she actually care about being a mother , or is the child just a vehicle for her politics ? Great actress but she confuses me .

by Anonymousreply 103April 21, 2019 1:03 PM

This makes her the third Best Actress Oscar winner after Cher and Julie Andrews to openly support the transcult and thus enable gay erasure.

by Anonymousreply 104April 21, 2019 1:19 PM

OP, fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 105April 21, 2019 1:21 PM

The way Mrs. Steele pauses before saying “muscular dystrophy” is so moving, so DRAMATIC, so.....drunk......

by Anonymousreply 106April 21, 2019 1:39 PM

R92 even if she "genuinely loves" the child and gives him everything he wants and needs that doesn't mean she is doing right by him.

I'm sure Jazz Jennings' parents love their child but they still have been criminally awful parents.

by Anonymousreply 107April 21, 2019 3:03 PM

I think r56 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 108April 21, 2019 3:21 PM

R105 - Take your meds. And stop abusing children.

by Anonymousreply 109April 21, 2019 3:42 PM

Why would I believe that a woman shot a man dead for any reason other than he was abusive and had threatened her? What world do you live in that makes you doubt what happened? Fuck that dead guy.

by Anonymousreply 110April 21, 2019 5:26 PM

so many celeb kids are wacky/odd

by Anonymousreply 111April 21, 2019 5:28 PM

What if, at three years old, Jackson had told her he felt white? Would she have just gone along with that, too? Biologically untrue but genetically closer to the truth because the differences in races is much smaller than the differences in sexes. She would have enrolled his ass in cultural training so he'd embrace his African heritage and found about six black guys to act as surrogates to show him the beauty of his racial background.

by Anonymousreply 112April 21, 2019 5:33 PM

A three year old saying "I'm not a boy" means "I don't want to wear this, I want to wear that." There is nothing you can tell me means being a girl or being a boy that isn't the stereotype we've spent years challenging.

by Anonymousreply 113April 21, 2019 5:34 PM

I wanted to be a boy when I was little only because I wanted to be able to pee standing up when playing outside so I didn't have to go in. Thankfully that was during sane times or I'd be a short, curvy man with a wispy hipster beard now.

by Anonymousreply 114April 21, 2019 5:41 PM

R88 I agree we will never what really went down with Charlize's family. Both parents sound like they were fucked people. I had a step uncle whose first wife said he physically abused her. We never knew what to believe because my step uncle was an addict who could be quite nasty and he was arrested a few times for bar fights. But, my two step-cousins have said the physical abuse stories that her mother claimed were bullshit stories. They don't dispute that their father had issues, but they have said that their mother was emotionally abusive and was cruel to them. They said their mom had a hard time holding down jobs because of her attitude and that she would make up physical abuse stories so local charity groups or her church would give her food or money for bills.

by Anonymousreply 115April 21, 2019 5:52 PM

Does she have xim on blockers yet?

by Anonymousreply 116April 21, 2019 5:54 PM

A mother’s love for her child is greater than all the hate here. Happy Easter 🐣, everyone! Love to you all

by Anonymousreply 117April 21, 2019 5:57 PM

R117 - No hate here, bitch. Just your passive-aggressive enabling of child abuse.

You have a strong need to feel special and superior. You are actually a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 118April 21, 2019 6:02 PM

R117 = trans

by Anonymousreply 119April 21, 2019 6:05 PM

Don't be ridiculous, R119. Trans don't know the word "love."

by Anonymousreply 120April 21, 2019 6:18 PM

R48 wins the internet today!! Bravo!!

by Anonymousreply 121April 21, 2019 6:53 PM

[quote] Why would I believe that a woman shot a man dead for any reason other than he was abusive and had threatened her? What world do you live in that makes you doubt what happened?

I live in the real world where this DOES happen. Frankly I am happy for you that your world has protected you from reality. Though that can come back to bite you in the ass some day. Be careful out there.

by Anonymousreply 122April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

"Darling, a trans child is [italic]the[/italic] hot new accessory this season! Your friends who don't have one will turn green with envy!"

by Anonymousreply 123April 21, 2019 7:04 PM

You'd be a psycho too if you murdered your mother's boyfriend. In all fairness most people who seek out the public eye and that amount of attention has something deeply wrong with them. But she goes above and beyond as insufferable, And her new movie is wretched.

by Anonymousreply 124April 21, 2019 7:05 PM

When Charlize killed him was it a long shot?

by Anonymousreply 125April 21, 2019 7:07 PM

R122 fuck off. if you had to bet money that a woman who shot a man did shoot him in self-defense, you'd place the bet. If you had to bet money on whether a man had or hadn't been repeatedly abusive before any retaliation, you would unless you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 126April 21, 2019 7:07 PM

R126 - Your assumptions about gender are problematic. You have no idea how either of these people identify.

Your transphobia is the real murderer.

by Anonymousreply 127April 21, 2019 7:10 PM

Hmmm. Have to reevaluate my cuntish opinion of her.

by Anonymousreply 128April 21, 2019 7:11 PM

Whoa, R126, YOU are the type that has rage issues and would find a reason to shoot if someone looked at you the wrong way. You don't even see that. Actually smart people, and con artists, rely on others making knee jerk assumptions like you do.

I don't place bets on these things. I try to find the truth of what happened. See, that's what sane, rational people do.

by Anonymousreply 129April 21, 2019 7:14 PM

You can’t love the butterfly and hate the caterpillar, people. God IS love! Let’s settle this like men. I challenge all the haters to a video off! Me first:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 21, 2019 7:58 PM

Lol, she will need to put that kid on blockers, asap. In the picture above, he already has a mustache and the boy is not petite. He was well above average in size and looked a couple of years older than he was.

by Anonymousreply 131April 21, 2019 8:00 PM

R130 - Let's embrace love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 21, 2019 8:01 PM

Crazy, I love being a man, there's nothing better in this world, I love lay in bed with other men, smelling men, fucking them, I really can't understand this trans thing but I hope they're happy at the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 133April 21, 2019 8:07 PM

Parents of "trans": LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 134April 21, 2019 8:11 PM

Kid needs a father to butch him up.

by Anonymousreply 135April 21, 2019 8:15 PM

I sort of remember Gwen Stefani being ok with her son wearing girls' clothes. But, I wonder how her current boyfriend Blake Shelton feels about being around her kid.

by Anonymousreply 136April 21, 2019 8:17 PM

R136 Gwen Stefani used to bleach all 3 sons hair platinum blonde. She really wanted them to look as Aryan as possible . Or perhaps she wanted them to look like Marilyn Monroe. Weird either way.

by Anonymousreply 137April 21, 2019 8:21 PM

There needs to be more public disclosure/discussion about the fact that Lupron not only disrupts and arrests puberty but will also negatively impact IQ, has a host of potentially lifelong debilitating side effects, causes reproductive sterility, and, in cases where it's used on prepubescent boys like J@zz, it may prevent the kid from EVER being able to experience an orgasm in his life. Children can't possibly understand or give consent to these devastating, irreversible consequences. Teaching kids that they can choose their gender and grow up to be the opposite sex is cruel and harmful LIE. It is anti-science.

There's no indication that Theron has pursued Lupron for Jackson yet but I hope for his sake that he changes his mind before he's started down that path.

by Anonymousreply 138April 21, 2019 8:34 PM

Gwen always dyed their hair and dressed them kinda ska meets trendy, but never in dresses or wigs. Recent pictures show they still dress like boys.

by Anonymousreply 139April 21, 2019 8:38 PM

If this is not a just a fad, well fuck, something in the development is making kids disphoric, that's something to worry about, right? Or we are at the point we consider the suffering and the procedures they experiment something normal?

by Anonymousreply 140April 21, 2019 9:00 PM

Did anyone just see a thread asking if the 'anti-trans trolls' were also posting anti-immigration and anti-muslim stuff? The author was a bit of an idiot and clearly had an axe to grind, but I wrote a thoughtful reply, humouring him and treating the question seriously, but when I went to post it the thread was gone.

I'd like to think that Muriel has peaked to the extent that not only is she not closing these threads down but that she also deleted that one, but it was probably the author himself tbh.

by Anonymousreply 141April 21, 2019 9:06 PM

R55...the Wachowskis...

Notice this trend doesn’t afflict poor nations...

by Anonymousreply 142April 21, 2019 9:11 PM

People talk about the fertility issues R138, which children are in no way able to actually comprehend, but there is at least a way to have a child without biologically producing one. It's the lack of sexual feeling, which no-one seems to explain, and which children would be incapable of understanding at the time that 'consent' was given, that I find particularly cruel.

All that dilation to make a body with breasts and hole for men to enjoy, and no normal sexual pleasure for the newly-minted 'woman' - I think that says a lot about what these doctors think a woman is.

It really is sad, like genital mutilation, or really a form of chemical castration in a sense. Very different to when adult men, who have actually gone through puberty, choose it for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 143April 21, 2019 9:13 PM

I'm from Brazil we have a lot of open famous trans people but I think Brazil in general is very tolerant place for trans, it's been like this for decades. They treat trans better than gays.

by Anonymousreply 144April 21, 2019 9:14 PM

R6 Is her name Maureen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 21, 2019 9:18 PM

R144...so does Iran. Hmmm 🧐

by Anonymousreply 146April 21, 2019 9:20 PM

Between 0.02 and 0.03 percent of Americans are transgender, yet so many celebs have transgender children: Cher, Donal Logue, R. Kelly, Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, Magic Johnson, Alley Sheedy, etc.

How is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 147April 21, 2019 9:22 PM

It’s impossible to “transition” from one sex to the opposite sex. This is a cruel experiment.

How many of us adult gays enjoyed the toys of the opposite sex rather than our own? This is wiping out a generation of likely gay kids.

Gender is bullshit. Let the kids PLAY...with any & all toys.

Delaying their puberty is barbaric. Sterilizing them is barbaric.

T is gay conversion therapy. Tranzing children is barbaric. We are in the Dark Ages again.

by Anonymousreply 148April 21, 2019 9:25 PM

She is a beautiful woman...one of the most beautiful in the world but like a lot of people she has lost her way when it comes to being a parent. It is obvious she gave in and let the boy be the parent. He has always sounded like a stubborn little monster. You can't kill them so what can you do? Give them their way.

by Anonymousreply 149April 21, 2019 9:27 PM

R147...contagion, homophobia, misogyny, money, access...

It’s a horrible trend.

by Anonymousreply 150April 21, 2019 9:27 PM

R149 We all remember the screaming matches and physical force she used on him. But he won and she is a stupid killer cunt

by Anonymousreply 151April 21, 2019 9:30 PM

She is a fabulous beauty, she had no facelift. She is a great actress and many on the board are simply jealous of her beauty. Do you think we can't see that?

She has hit a very bad spot with a troubled child...I have seen it with other people. That one child could destroy her entire life.

When you decide to have a child, you take a chance.

by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2019 9:35 PM

R152 She didn't have a child, she got them on hire purchase

by Anonymousreply 153April 21, 2019 9:55 PM

Why is #BlackTwitter Silent on Apartheid Charlize Theron’s “Castration” of Her Adopted Black Son?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 21, 2019 10:09 PM

She's as crazy as Angie J.

by Anonymousreply 155April 21, 2019 10:46 PM

I hope her son rebels against this nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 156April 21, 2019 10:48 PM

^^ She WANTS to BE Angie!

by Anonymousreply 157April 21, 2019 10:49 PM

I think Mommy Dearest is trying to convince the poor child that he is.

More special attention for Mommy.

by Anonymousreply 158April 21, 2019 10:58 PM

R138 parents of trans girls are often unconsciously trying to prevent their little boys from eventually having gay sex with men. Having a kid who will never orgasm is the least of their concerns.

Jazz Jennings is the perfect example of this situation. Plus, the medication AND surgery stunts their sexual development so orgasms aren't missed since they are never experienced.

by Anonymousreply 159April 21, 2019 11:15 PM

Shar-LEEZ, please.

by Anonymousreply 160April 21, 2019 11:24 PM

If she'd been born in America, she'd be living in a trailer.

by Anonymousreply 161April 21, 2019 11:29 PM

Hmmm . She’s had a ton of plastic surgery and a facelift . You must be smoking something (Re #152.) Still very pretty . The point isn’t what she looks like here but about her whacked parenting skills .

by Anonymousreply 162April 21, 2019 11:34 PM

I wonder why she decided to adopt black children?

She’s a pale blonde woman from a country with a long history of racial struggles/discrimination.

It seems like she has a desperate need for attention, and seeks out ways to virtue-signal to the max.

by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2019 1:05 AM

[quote]T is gay conversion therapy. Tranzing children is barbaric. We are in the Dark Ages again.

Transing children is the modern day version of the lobotomy. In 50 years, the doctors and parents who are doing this now will be looked upon as evil barbarians.

by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2019 1:08 AM

She had not had any plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2019 1:09 AM

Is she punishing the boy by making him wear a dress?

(Does she secretly hate all black men?)

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2019 1:09 AM

Sorry if already posted, but there was a blind item recently (CDAN, I guess, so make of it what you will) about a "club" of Hollywood moms of trans kids. Along with having a trans kid, qualifications included an Oscar win or nomination, as I recall.

by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2019 1:13 AM

R167 - Sacrificing their child to the trans agenda is actually the payment for their Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2019 1:21 AM

R66, no, I don't think so. Instead, R56 explains it perfectly.

What went horribly wrong is that Charlize ended up encouraging this boy to think of himself as a girl instead of just brushing off his innocent statement. This was just a 3-year old fatherless boy who just wants to fit in and be the focus of mommy's attention.

by Anonymousreply 169April 22, 2019 1:21 AM

^R166

by Anonymousreply 170April 22, 2019 1:22 AM

The child is too young, wait until they are at least 14

by Anonymousreply 171April 22, 2019 4:31 AM

Julie Andrews has a trans kid too? Someone said that above.

by Anonymousreply 172April 22, 2019 4:34 AM

No, R172.

But Julie's daughter, Emma, said the following:

“I have a transgender nephew on my father’s side of the family. So I’m extremely aware of how important it is to support and advocate for young people who are experiencing that in their lives.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 22, 2019 4:44 AM

Transphobia is going down

by Anonymousreply 174April 22, 2019 4:57 AM

Is this the only way she can get publicity?

by Anonymousreply 175April 22, 2019 4:58 AM

Isn't it an odd statement to say I have a transgender nephew "on my father's side"? I guess she just wanted to make it clear the trans nephew isn't related to Julie.

by Anonymousreply 176April 22, 2019 5:00 AM

I don't like her and feel she is wrong, but I do Think she believes she is doing the right thing. Celebrity parents have a looser style and/or not as involved with their kids than your average parents. So when the kid says they want to be a girl/boy at 3, they don't question it, they indulge it. It is probably why so many celebs have cross dressing/potential transgender kids. The problem is that something that could be a phase becomes ingrained at a young age and then the kid is basically conditioned.

by Anonymousreply 177April 22, 2019 5:03 AM

That's a whole lot of baseless conjecture, R177. Anyone with half a working brain knows you don't listen to a three year old's interpretation of human existence.

by Anonymousreply 178April 22, 2019 5:07 AM

Julie Andrews used that Netflix puppet show of hers, her third flop out of three series, to push trans propaganda onto kids, even dragging the Muppets down with her.

[quote]Isn't it an odd statement to say I have a transgender nephew "on my father's side"? I guess she just wanted to make it clear the trans nephew isn't related to Julie.

Her father is Tony Walton, production designer of [italic]The Wiz[/italic], whose producer, Rob Cohen, was mentioned as having a trans-identified female daughter calling herself a man.

They are both enablers, handmaids, and stealth homophobes. Blake Edwards would have been better off without her.

by Anonymousreply 179April 22, 2019 5:09 AM

Actually, R178, I think R177 has an interesting point. Hollywood kids are largely raised by the help as their parents are off doing projects. So, they probably do overindulge their kids because they are not really involved with them on a day-to-day basis.

Plus, maybe having a lot of money equals more trans kids because they are able to build and reside in their own little bubbles where they really can live out their fantasies. Much different than kids who will eventually have to get jobs and can't live off family wealth.

by Anonymousreply 180April 22, 2019 5:15 AM

Why else is there such a disproportionate amount of cross dressing/transgender celebrity kids, R178? Might be "conjecture" but it is not baseless at all. I don't think Faye or Alice in NC is going to listen when her 3 year old son says he wants to dress like a girl. Charlize said it straight out, the kid wanted to be a girl, so she went with it. You don't think 'she has a working brain' and that other celebs don't have the same mindset? You're very naive, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 181April 22, 2019 5:19 AM

R167 What is the point of the club? Do they get anything besides woke points for being in it?

by Anonymousreply 182April 22, 2019 5:22 AM

Go to your local PFLAG chapter and you might meet great kids like these young men and equally supportive parents. Say what you will, but they are far more brave and honest than me or most on this thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 22, 2019 5:26 AM

R167 r182 Charlize is a kook but everything on CDAN is fabricated. This is actually one of their less disturbing blinds . The guy who writes for CDAN is a perv relaying his fantasies, unfortunately some people still take the site seriously. He's going to eventually cause some nut like the Pizza Gate guy to attack a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 184April 22, 2019 5:29 AM

R123, they are the new African baby.

by Anonymousreply 185April 22, 2019 5:33 AM

R182 maybe it's a form of propaganda and trying to make trans seem normal to the general population?

Do they get rewarded for it by an elite trans Hollywood mafia? Sounds crazy but at this point nothing would surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 186April 22, 2019 5:39 AM

F&F OP

by Anonymousreply 187April 22, 2019 5:41 AM

R183, no thanks! They might be nice kids but they are not even "honest" about the most basic detail about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 188April 22, 2019 5:41 AM

W&W OP

by Anonymousreply 189April 22, 2019 5:42 AM

R188, fuck you, you wish you were that brave, transphobe

by Anonymousreply 190April 22, 2019 5:44 AM

R190 = homophobe in favor of erasing gay children from existence (you'd fit in well in Iran)

by Anonymousreply 191April 22, 2019 6:08 AM

R191, gay children will always exist, retard

by Anonymousreply 192April 22, 2019 6:10 AM

R192 Mutilated children who now think they are straight are not gay children, ya mong

by Anonymousreply 193April 22, 2019 6:14 AM

R154, because she has doing it for years; we've already covered it and moved on. Labeled us homophobic and transphobic and why didn't we adopt him....you know, the usual fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2019 9:27 AM

Most actor / singer celebrities are uneducated and dumb. They never learned critical thinking and it really shows.

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2019 9:39 AM

[quote]Anyone with half a working brain knows you don't listen to a three year old's interpretation of human existence.

Most celebrities do not have half a working brain.

Mental illness and drug abuse are rampant in Hollywood. And most celebrities have little to no education and minimal contact with the real world outside of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2019 10:39 AM

What happens when Jackson tells his mother that 1 + 1 = 3?

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2019 12:01 PM

I think that Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts are great celeb parents who are handling their son’s gender exploration very well. Because the kid is like 7 or 8, so it really is exploration. He may up being trans, or maybe gay, or maybe he just wants to be like his mom for now, but the kid dresses up like a girl and looks very feminine and they just let him go. No need to formally label him anything, no need to announce that they have a “daughter” now and they don’t appear to be telling him he must be a girl since he likes “girly” things.

I do think a lot of this trans pressure from parents comes from homophobia and the notions that girls shouldn’t be too butch and boys shouldn’t be too feminine. Which is almost as sad as letting your child make long-term, life changing decisions at an age when they are not at all ready for that. What three year old understands the sexual and reproductive consequences of transitioning gender? This is abusive IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 198April 22, 2019 1:10 PM

There is no gay. Only trans.

by Anonymousreply 199April 22, 2019 2:04 PM

There was a time when homosexuals were committed to mental asylums. There was a time when people with any deviation from “normal” were electroshocked or lobotomized.

Some day we’re going to see this time as one of *those* times.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2019 2:14 PM

[quote]Some day we’re going to see this time as one of *those* times.

That day is today. Charlize really is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2019 2:26 PM

Here she is parading him through LAX in his skirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2019 2:31 PM

Racist white South African bitch is sterilizing a black boy who may very well have grown up to be gay without medical intervention.

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2019 2:32 PM

Fucking quacks who push this should lose their licenses and every dime they ever made off this, and the glorified drug pushers of Big Pharma deserve to be fined into bankruptcy for this.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2019 2:33 PM

This thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2019 2:56 PM

Charlize blocked Gad Saad on Twitter when he correctly mocked her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 22, 2019 3:25 PM

R206 - Great video.

by Anonymousreply 207April 22, 2019 4:22 PM

Where are the medical professionals not calling this out for the Munchausen by proxy that it really is? Odds are, this child isn’t trans, yet this kooky mom insists on dressing him like a girl and talking about it everywhere so the mom can get a pat on the back from similarly brainwashed celebs and libs. There is a lot of backlash against trans and similar movements like binary and this abuse isn’t helping.

My kid was still shitting in a diaper at 3. Not really ready to make decisions on gender that he’d stick with twenty-thirty years later.

by Anonymousreply 208April 22, 2019 4:41 PM

R208, that’s how I see Jazz. That mom is a vortex of Munchhausens.

by Anonymousreply 209April 22, 2019 6:49 PM

Tranhausen by proxy.

by Anonymousreply 210April 22, 2019 6:52 PM

There are still people on DL who think that lesbians pose a greater threat to trans 'women' than trannies do to lesbians (and women in general). Sick.

by Anonymousreply 211April 22, 2019 6:53 PM

Can’t she afford to buy that kid some nicer dresses??

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2019 6:55 PM

Is Charlizbian pulling this tran stunt to deflect fom TERF rumors?

by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2019 6:55 PM

She's definitely projecting this on her son. I bet he never even said that to her. She's vile.

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2019 7:11 PM

The best thing to do would be to organize a boycott against any projects with which she is associated.

I read an article about anti-vaxx parents and someone commented that the only thing these type of people respond to is monetary fines. These parents are quick to absorb all types of nonsense but if they realize they are going to lose money it makes many of them quickly change their tune.

by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2019 8:30 PM

You're always rummaging through my drawers, trying to find a way to make people look at you! Why are you always looking at yourself in the mirror?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?!?! TELL ME!

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2019 9:40 PM

Speaking of Angie, Vivian dresses in pants and shirts that look gender neutral, as well. Maybe mommy can't handle the competition.

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Charlize wants to have the only cock in that family.

by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2019 10:39 PM

[quote] My kid was still shitting in a diaper at 3

Yikes. I condole you. Are we talking working parents?

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2019 11:00 PM

R216 made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I bet that’s how it goes.

by Anonymousreply 220April 22, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote]Most actor / singer celebrities are uneducated and dumb. They never learned critical thinking and it really shows.

This is a big factor. Now with publicity and woke points for this.

Unfortunately, it will influence some of the masses who follow the publicity of celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 221April 22, 2019 11:43 PM

Lipstick Alley's latest thread on this was actually good. People were disgusted and seemed to know about the transing of children issue. And why can't he just wear a dress without being trans etc.

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2019 11:44 PM

I wish the boring straight white women on DL were more like the sassy, no-nonsense black women on Lipstick Alley. Us gays love our sassy black women.

by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2019 11:45 PM

R223, so then invite them over!

by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2019 11:48 PM

Theron is a lesbian and this is her ultimate way of emasculating a man. She is doing this because of her anger and hatred at men. She was probably raped.

by Anonymousreply 225April 23, 2019 12:05 AM

No, I think it is uneducated and getting woke points. Incredible how "liberal " Hollywood is pushing this.

There are lots of parents doing this - lots of straights, though some stupid gay ones, too. It is some combination of stupidity, homophobia and getting attention through their kids.

by Anonymousreply 226April 23, 2019 12:09 AM

Charlizbian Tranon

by Anonymousreply 227April 23, 2019 12:11 AM

I agree with R226 that it has to do with being uneducated. Plus, in Hollywood, having trans kids seems to be much more statistically common than anywhere else so Charlize is just fitting in fellow Hollywood parents.

by Anonymousreply 228April 23, 2019 12:17 AM

R225= Dr Phil

by Anonymousreply 229April 23, 2019 2:37 AM

If Theron hates men so much, she should not have adopted a boy.

by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2019 2:46 AM

IT lol

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2019 2:51 AM

And, at this point, you know there's no way for that kid to walk it back. She's been spouting off about it everywhere. He must be under a ton of pressure to go along with mommy.

by Anonymousreply 232April 23, 2019 4:07 AM

I saw a photo of Theron with her parents . Theron's father had a vaguely Asian /native American look to him, although his ethnicity was Afrikkaner (essentially dutch ). He was wearing tinted Elton John glasses for the family photo. Weird. I'm surprised that Charlize was an only child, usually in these dysfunctional families they can't stop creating more children to damage. It's like a compulsion .

by Anonymousreply 233April 23, 2019 4:35 AM

I used to like her but this is sickening

by Anonymousreply 234April 23, 2019 5:42 AM

This is why I quit watching [italic]Modern Family[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 235April 23, 2019 5:46 AM

I quit watching Modern Family because of the shitty acting.

by Anonymousreply 236April 23, 2019 7:40 AM

I agree, R200, and someday, society will become more accepting of pedophiles and consensual adult/child sexual relationships too.

by Anonymousreply 237April 23, 2019 7:20 PM

R237, fuck off troll

by Anonymousreply 238April 23, 2019 7:24 PM

I’m just saying, R200 and R237, that if there is a legitimate basis for marginalizing certain kinds of deviant behavior, we won’t look back at it and think, “Oh, how wrong we were.”

You have to think about the potential malpractice suits from these trans children when they grow up against the doctors that allowed them to transition without giving them any informed consent on what the science actually was.

by Anonymousreply 239April 23, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote]Cher's daughter transitioned to a man. Charlize Theron's son is transitioning to a girl. One of Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's sons is transitioning to a girl (he went to a Halloween party as Harley Quinn and wears dresses) Annette Bening and Warren Beatty's daughter is transitioning to a man. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter Shiloh is transitioning to a boy. Okay....what's going on?

Straight celebrities don't want gay and lesbian children. OR. Celebrities want a child that's the flavour of the month i.e. trans that they can celebrate for good PR.

by Anonymousreply 240April 23, 2019 10:21 PM

Charlize hates men

by Anonymousreply 241April 23, 2019 10:52 PM

R241 Nah, Charlize hates everyone. Tales of her cuntiness to crew members abound.

by Anonymousreply 242April 24, 2019 1:20 AM

Didn't she fight with some woman during yoga?

by Anonymousreply 243April 24, 2019 1:22 AM

R243 I think it was soul cycle. Though there might have been a yoga incident as well. I'll never forget the comment she made about how some muffins she bought were so disgusting that "even my help wouldn't eat them ". Typical of these rich faux liberals, a worldly humanitarian on the surface ("Look at my African child "), an elitist cunt underneath.

by Anonymousreply 244April 24, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote][R223], so then invite them over!

Some of them are already here.

It's true that LSA, with DL, seems to be one of the few sites that can see the emperor has no clothes.

by Anonymousreply 245April 24, 2019 2:00 AM

Even the story of her discovery makes her sound like a crazy bitch. She was in Hollywood trying to start a modeling career, was at a bank and they wouldn't let her cash an out-of-state check from South Africa, so she started screaming at the teller and throwing a tantrum right in the bank, which is when an agent gave her his business card.

by Anonymousreply 246April 24, 2019 2:08 AM

I hope California, all states really passes legislation to provide counseling for cases like this. Three years old is too early to say what you are so definitively. He feels like a girl today, will he feel like a pony tomorrow? I don't get this urge to pigeonhole and label so definitively so young.

by Anonymousreply 247April 24, 2019 2:26 AM

R246 more like a card with his personal cell or hooker-burner cell number

by Anonymousreply 248April 24, 2019 2:36 AM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 249April 24, 2019 2:58 AM

Has the other trans-thread about Men.com been deleted? I can't find it right now. Wouldn't surprise me if it's gone.

by Anonymousreply 250April 24, 2019 3:43 AM

R250, yes it has, why do they always delete them? I was exposing their transphobia

by Anonymousreply 251April 24, 2019 3:47 AM

R251 You weren't 'exposing their transphobia' - you were giving people shit for speaking the truth about the transgender craze. Trans-critical threads on here almost always end up being deleted. Censorship at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 252April 24, 2019 3:50 AM

I literally have ZERO memories from when I was 3 years old. Do any of you actually remember being 3? My earliest memories are around age 4 or 5.

3 seems way too young. If the child was 6 or 7 i would be more inclined to believe them.

by Anonymousreply 253April 24, 2019 3:55 AM

I knew I was trans as I was exiting the womb.

by Anonymousreply 254April 24, 2019 3:55 AM

R252, I dont get why they remove them, I expose them all for their bigotry

by Anonymousreply 255April 24, 2019 4:00 AM

Look at this shit I found. A guide on how to perform oral sex on trans women. WTF?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 24, 2019 4:04 AM

I think she is trying to do what is right for her child but I think she is making a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 257April 24, 2019 4:07 AM

R256 so in other words, it's an article on how to suck a dick?

by Anonymousreply 258April 24, 2019 4:14 AM

Pretty much, R258. But they're trying to force this shit upon lesbians now.

by Anonymousreply 259April 24, 2019 4:16 AM

Charlize will play Megan Kelly in the lastest film made by the same team that brought us the big short and vice called fair and balanced about roger alles. Hope it’s a dark comedy too. Until then, we have cats. She should do more comedies. Kate McKinnon is in it too. Christmas release so may be Oscar material...huge cast as usual

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 24, 2019 6:07 AM

Link stinks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 24, 2019 6:11 AM

R261, it's 'linky stinky' 'round these parts. Get it right!

by Anonymousreply 262April 24, 2019 6:16 AM

R260 yeah she should. I love Young Adult. I don't think she had to do a lot of acting in that movie lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 24, 2019 6:19 AM

She was good in Tully, too. This is going to be another one where I have to try to separate the actor from the roles. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 264April 24, 2019 6:22 AM

I still haven't seen Tully. Isn't there some big twist at the end?

by Anonymousreply 265April 24, 2019 10:41 AM

Yes but it’s dumb and tired r265

by Anonymousreply 266April 24, 2019 11:51 AM

R246 She ditched that agent as soon as her career took off. I think he ended up suing her.

by Anonymousreply 267April 24, 2019 7:19 PM

Wow Kate McKinnon and Charlize Theron would be so hot together. Get you some of that crazy snatch, Kate. (Then run like hell!)

by Anonymousreply 268April 24, 2019 7:28 PM

Watch for it--Charlize will be mother of the year.

by Anonymousreply 269April 25, 2019 12:41 AM

There might have been a day when she got fed up with his 3-year-old shit and when he said he was a girl, she said Fine, you want to be a girl? From now on you are a girl, and made him live with his comment.

by Anonymousreply 270April 25, 2019 2:53 AM

I dont, same sex attraction is not homophobic, I used to identify as gay before transitioning, I have close gay friends and admire some openly gay and lesbian people, if a straight guy who flirts with me doesnt want to date me or fuck me me because I have a dick right now I understand, it hurts and may make me a bit dysphoric but I accept my current reality, I dont think of them as bigots unless they insult me or try to hurt me (thankfully has never happened). I usually end up sucking their cock or let them play with my tits but I dont try to make them learn to like dick, it doesnt make any sense. Stop dehumanizing us and treating us like villains, we have complex and often not so easy lives. Sincerely

by Anonymousreply 271April 25, 2019 2:55 AM

R267 what a surprising turn of events.

by Anonymousreply 272April 25, 2019 5:56 AM

HE'S ADOPTED!!!

by Anonymousreply 273April 25, 2019 6:43 AM

Here is a complete cast list for Fair and Balanced. Is John Lithgow creepy enough for Ailes? Interesting casting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 25, 2019 6:56 AM

R274 i feel like Lithgow can pull off creepy easily.

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2019 9:26 AM

Lithgow is a talented actor but I almost always feel like he’s on stage playing to the “cheap seats”; he’s not really subtle but seems larger than life and almost cartoonish in his scenes with other actors :(

by Anonymousreply 276April 25, 2019 9:48 AM

anyone seen Long Shot? the reviews are very good.

by Anonymousreply 277April 25, 2019 10:15 AM

[quote]anyone seen Long Shot? the reviews are very good.

I have. It's actually very funny. Rogen is trying to have some growth and I like that it addresses the idea of a schlub with someone so beautiful and how unlikely that is. She's fun in it.

by Anonymousreply 278April 25, 2019 1:44 PM

Longshot is great if you are in your teen years because it's edgy! Otherwise it's boring, stupid, and cringe worthy. Absolutely no chemistry between Rogen and Theron and no laughs unless you think politicians doing drugs and crazy things! are hilarious. The movie hasn't come out yet so legit reviewers haven't spoken. I'm sure they'll massacre it or ignore it altogether. It's opening has been pushed back several times while the studio tries to free-preview it and glut the airwaves with ads to attract those with an IQ of a hamster.

by Anonymousreply 279April 25, 2019 2:35 PM

[quote] Stop dehumanizing us and treating us like villains, we have complex and often not so easy lives.

How is anyone dehumanizing you? Some people just don't agree that you can become a different sex because you don't like your body. Seems to me these people are accepting your humanity in full. In whatever gender style you wish to present yourself or live. Maybe it is you who is dehumanizing yourself because you have focused your feelings on your sex and reduced your humanity and ability to love yourself to external sexual characteristics. It is you who has rejected your basic being and felt the need to modify your natural body rather than embrace who you were/are in full. I feel terrible that you were in such a state. If you have found a modicum of peace living within a feminine gender role then I wish you well.

And, no, I don't see you as a villain at all. Unless you support those who seek to undermine my rights as a woman and the rights of other women and girls.

by Anonymousreply 280April 25, 2019 5:16 PM

Great post R280.

by Anonymousreply 281April 25, 2019 5:21 PM

99% of this would disappear if we simply stopped assigning clothes/behaviours/preferences to the two sexes. When a parent sees that their boy child likes dresses they should take that to mean that they have a boy who likes dresses (at this particular point in time, this may change) not that this boy is really a girl.

by Anonymousreply 282April 25, 2019 7:56 PM

It is blatant homophobia. No gay celebrity offspring, they are all "trans'. My boy is not a faggot, he's a girl, a straight girl! Castrate him, doctor Mengele, please!

by Anonymousreply 283April 25, 2019 7:59 PM

[Quote] Rogen is trying to have some growth and I like that it addresses the idea of a schlub with someone so beautiful and how unlikely that is.

It only took him how many years......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 25, 2019 10:28 PM

I am utterly speechless. This 'professor' says point blank that women have to accept that they have to accept losing out on sporting opportunities in order to validate the 'gender identity' of men who 'identify' as women. He acknowledges that it is fundamentally unfair but, oh well, women just have to grin and bear it. Insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 25, 2019 11:58 PM

thats not how gender dysphoria works, read the psychological studies and stop being so ignorant

by Anonymousreply 286April 26, 2019 1:27 AM

Whoops, should be 'This 'professor' says point blank that women have to accept losing out on sporting opportunities in order to validate the 'gender identity' of men who 'identify' as women.'

by Anonymousreply 287April 26, 2019 1:32 AM

Yeah, that is disgusting, R287.

by Anonymousreply 288April 26, 2019 1:45 AM

R285 Fuck that guy. My sister was able to get away from our abusive family because she won a track scholarship. It saved her.

by Anonymousreply 289April 26, 2019 5:23 AM

Long shot is an Adam Sandler movie with Seth and Charlize. Nobody needs or wants that.

by Anonymousreply 290April 26, 2019 9:31 AM

I don't understand how anyone with a shred of common sense could look at the video at r285 and not see the folly of allowing people to compete in sport based on their 'gender identity'. The comments made by the 'professor' are mind boggling. Thank goodness some sports women of note are speaking up, led by the brave example of Marina Navratilova.

by Anonymousreply 291April 27, 2019 3:41 AM

This attention-hog Frau, who transed her 11-year-old son, is inspired by Charlize and feted by Harpo!

Harpo has waddled on to the Trans Wagon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 19, 2019 5:22 PM

When I was three I knew I was a collie. Too much Lassie I think.

by Anonymousreply 293June 19, 2019 5:57 PM

She did not have surgery done on her son,, you bunch of fuckfaced assholes.

by Anonymousreply 294June 21, 2019 12:04 AM

Why do actors have so many gay sons? Is it because they repress their children's sexuality less than ordinary parents do?

by Anonymousreply 295June 21, 2019 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!