Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which of these pedo anthems by Michael Jackson should be banned forever?

All of these songs are deeply problematic and should be taken off sale.

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2019 12:56 AM

Omg those are some of the best songs ever made.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2019 1:41 AM

All of his music was garbage.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2019 1:42 AM

R1, why do you have such juvenile taste in music? I suggest you listen to some Coldplay or Radiohead.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2019 1:44 AM

All MJ's music was trash.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2019 1:57 AM

OP, nobody appointed you censor.

Fuck off and die.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2019 2:00 AM

Nothing of Michael Jackson's should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2019 2:03 AM

I hope Dan Reed makes a documentary for every one of those kids he molested.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2019 2:07 AM

Human Nature contains the lyrics "I like livin' this way...I like lovin' this way" which always made me wonder which way he was referring to??

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2019 2:42 AM

How about not listening to songs you don't want to hear, OP? We'll do the same.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2019 3:03 AM

Actually, it should be "Monster."

Not just because Michael WAS one. But because it's apparently apocryphal: Sony hired a FAKE MICHAEL to impersonate "The King" just to cash-in on Michael's death! They try to pass it off as authentic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2019 5:52 AM

None should be banned. No music by anyone should be banned...and that includes all the songs I really hate.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2019 6:37 AM

If you tried to "disappear" everything made by horrible people, there would be little left of civilization. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2019 6:42 AM

Jackson was the most prolific pedophile in modern history, a bit different from the usual junkies and criminals that populate the music industry. As such - yes, his obvious pedophilic songs should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2019 11:05 PM

I guess he passed on "Don't Let Your Son Go Down on Me."

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2019 1:00 AM

'Human Nature contains the lyrics "I like livin' this way...I like lovin' this way" which always made me wonder which way he was referring to?? '

Yep, it was a hymn to pedophilia, just like Pretty Young Thing, Bad and Smooth Criminal.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2019 12:10 AM

You forgot to add "none of the above" as an option. That's my vote.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2019 12:20 AM

R16, you are clearly the Train Station Troll.

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2019 12:48 AM

I would ban "That's Ignorance" and "I Never Had a Chiiilehood", both of which are from BUT THE TRAIN STATION, one of his lesser-known albums.

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2019 12:53 AM

LOL, R18.

I would add MJ Slept on the Floor and 70K Legal Fees to the banned list from the But The Train Station album.

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2019 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!