Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

William and Kate - Part 2

Have at 'em

Link to Part 1 Below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372April 23, 2019 10:56 PM

I’m sure this has been commented before but K looks almost asexual.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2019 12:46 PM

How does someone "look" asexual? She's not getting pregnant all the time by artificial insemination (as far as we know.)

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2019 12:49 PM

Will looks like a bald eagle. Kate looks like a hound.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2019 1:41 PM

R2 I'm not r1, but it means she seems to have no sex appeal, and no passion about her, not that she is incapable.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2019 1:58 PM

I hope Will falls back in love with her, I am really Team Kate.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2019 4:30 PM

Rose really looks like a mash-up of Kate and his mother, apart from the lack of chin, which is all her own. Kate's height, slimness and hair, and Diana's big blue eyes and big nose.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2019 5:09 PM

Quick reminder that this isn’t a stan thread and Meghan Markle and Sussex potshots aren’t welcome.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2019 5:59 PM

R7 Thank you. Also, just to double down, we aren't here for discussion re: MM and Co. here either. Hence the title. I believe there is a long-stolen thread that used to be dedicated to the entire BRF for that now.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2019 6:22 PM

Is there any evidence of Will being in love with Rose? In the last thread there was talk of Rose becoming the official mistress with the two of them having a separate official residence away from Kate. Is there any reason to think he’d even want to do that? Even if he did I don’t think he could do that these days. I don’t think the public would take kindly to that kind of public decadence. Women would think he was a shit. Charles was less than discrete within their social circles, but the public wasn’t expected to accept Camilla as official mistress while he was married to Dianna.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2019 8:36 PM

[quuote]Is there any evidence of Will being in love with Rose?

No. Think of it like a married father of 3 toddlers fantasising about the Cool Girl in his office or his building as an escape from his responsibilities.

[quote]In the last thread there was talk of Rose becoming the official mistress with the two of them having a separate official residence away from Kate.

Hell no. That was speculative fan fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2019 8:45 PM

>Charles was less than discrete within their social circles

That is the whole points - William counts on other to be discreet for him, he himself is not. He bullies the press and his hangers on. Unfortunately, today, the level of privacy Charles enjoyed in the 80s no longer exists.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2019 8:46 PM

How much does the UK press report these days. I’m American. I remember back in the 90s being at a party with someone visiting from the UK. He had a vague awareness of problems with Chuck and Di. He didn’t know about the tampon comment. He was shocked when he heard that. Is Will keeping this out of the UK press? These days you don’t have to travel outside the UK to hear the dirty details.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2019 9:55 PM

[quote]Will keeping this out of the UK press?

Yes, he can try.

He has the options of threatening the media with legal action, relying on the goodwill of the press that they will divert negative criticisms the himself to useful royal targets such as MM and Prince Andrew, or take out an injunction like I did.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2019 11:00 PM

I don't think they will ever divorce. William has live through it and seen and felt it repercussions. Kate is smarter and much less volatile than Diana who though she could be both queen and be doted on by Charles. Kate may not like it, but she understands. Neither one has anything to gain--and much to lose--by divorcing.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2019 11:30 PM

The irony r10 is that Rose has three kids herself. So he would be trading one domestic situation for another.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2019 11:30 PM

I can see Wills having a longstanding affair with an "office wife", someone he works with closely. I don't understand the so-called incestuous nature of the turnip toffs. How do they continue their friendships within their circle after the dust has settled on an affair? These are married people with children, not young single gay hedonists.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Another thing lending credence that Willy is in the doghouse, is that Kate could well have joined him on his trip to NZ to pay his respects, but he is going alone, and she is doing her own solo engagement. I know this shit is planned in advance, and perhaps she was never meant to travel with him but they could have easily changed the plans to have her accompany him and show a united front, all is well, nothing to see here. Nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2019 1:27 AM

How old is Rose? She seems younger than Kate and more livelier.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2019 1:59 AM

Rose seems hipper. But to me Will and Kate are more evenly matched, besides sex, Will seems like a redneck compared to Rose.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2019 3:00 AM

R18, Rose is 35.

R12, yes William can keep much of this out of the British papers by threatening legal action. Libel laws are stricter here than the US, and he'd win the case unless they can prove William and Rose had an affair. It'll be harder to keep out of US tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2019 10:26 AM

Rose looks lonely in the pictures of her at the State Banquet and other pictures with her husband. Maybe Will likes vulnerable aristos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2019 10:49 AM

With the husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2019 10:50 AM

Maybe it’s a simple as Rose loves giving blowjobs and Kate doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2019 12:10 PM

Rose has bulimia jaw, poor girl

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2019 12:32 PM

Rose is giving me Diana vibes. Waify.

She’s pretty enough, but not gorgeous. Which can be said about Kate, too.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2019 12:36 PM

This will be REALLY bad publicity for the monarchy if it's true. The only royals who have a following are the Cambridges and the Sussexes, which is partly due to residual fondness for Diana. If it turns out William has done to Kate what his father did to Diana, the future of the monarchy is in trouble. Respect and attachment to the Queen has kept it going for a long time, but she will be gone within the next decade. The transition from the Queen to Charles will be strange enough as it is, and if even William is no longer popular, how much public enthusiasm for the institution will remain?

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2019 12:56 PM

Giving your posh hubby an heir or two before taking up with the monarchy as a mistress is the requirement. Rose and Wills won't be bringing the kiddies along to their trysts.

She's almost always pictured with a big ol' glass of wine or champagne in many of her pics. Girl likes to party.

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2019 1:29 PM

Maybe that's the attraction, R25.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2019 2:10 PM

She likes to party and has big boobies! There you have it.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2019 2:17 PM

Previous posters noted William doesn't want the responsibility of being King, preferred to have had less children than he does, doesn't care for the realities of being a father, had to marry his third or forth option and has always been jealous of his favored brother, who was able to have the freedom he longed for.

He sounds like every straight shlub I know who's cheated on wifey. He married someone he settled for and had kids because he was expected to. The guy hates his job and is jealous of someone he believes has greener a pasture.

Married Straight Guy Handbook, chapter 1, page 7.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2019 2:54 PM

British Royal Family Gossip Part 39 is now posted for those who are interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2019 3:29 PM

Will seems like the garden variety frat boy douche. Argh.

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2019 4:07 PM

r31 NO THANKS!

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2019 4:38 PM

R23, Are you guessing that Rose is much more sexually adventurous?

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2019 4:42 PM

It's a given that Rose would always be on the prowl.It's unlikely she could expect much satisfaction in the marital bed. Who knows how many of their set she has shagged?

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]more livelier.

Oh DEAR, r18.

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2019 5:11 PM

Any details on the woman William would've preferred to marry over Kate?

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2019 5:32 PM

So Rose and her hubby only had a 1 day engagement. Must have been 💕 true love!

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2019 6:53 PM

Nice tiara in R21's photo. Perhaps Rose will lend it to MM.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Are Rose and Marina Hanbury’s dirty pillows REAL?

They’re quite spectacular given how skinny they are.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2019 7:16 PM

If Kate is going to the ANZAC Day service, I wonder if The Queen is going to appoint her Honoray Colonel of the Australian Nursing Corps, or The Royal New Zealand Dental Corps, or something like that? Sort of upgrade her a bit.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2019 7:38 PM

Sort of off topic, but not really. How do these arrangements work? And how do they get started? Does that guy sit Rose down and say, "I need a young wife and some heirs" but I prefer to suck cock can you help me? I won't ever fuck you, but as long as you're discreet you can fuck whomever you choose? Do they then get their attorneys involved and work out terms?

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2019 7:44 PM

R42, the engagement was brief. But I bet there were legal terms. I know Rose is an aristo but was her family wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2019 9:21 PM

Rose must be thrilled at becoming an overnight international celebrity. I'm wondering if Wills will continue to knock boots with the chinless wonder now that the secret is out?

Meanwhile, Waity makes yet another engagement. What's the count up to this month? Oh, right....this is the only one.

Too busy with the PR photo ops with the cheating Tindalls. Great choice of foils, btw. Obviously something only Wills the PR genius could come up with. He must be getting pointers while using his children as human shield. I'll bet Charlotte will put a stop to shenanigans like that as soon as she realizes the score in about 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2019 9:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2019 10:23 PM

I can hear her all the way over here, R45: "Who is this woman dragging me around? I want my nanny!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2019 11:23 PM

She takes after her great aunt.

Here is Princess Anne providing proof she has given zero fucks her entire life by tripping her father on her mother’s Coronation day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2019 12:02 AM

So at least MM wants to press the flesh!

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote] Quick reminder that this isn’t a stan thread and Meghan Markle and Sussex potshots aren’t welcome.

Get fucking real.

Those of us who detest Sparkle have had all kinds of interlopers on our threads. Attacks, insults, manipulation of the FF/WW tags to get whole threads dropped.

And you post your little "aren't welcome" post.

As if.

After your attacks, you now deserve exactly the same kind of treatment you dished out.

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2019 1:11 AM

Get lost, r49.

by Anonymousreply 50April 20, 2019 1:25 AM

R49, there is intelligent thoughtful conversation here. Not just a bunch of rabid racists running rampant in a vile pit of hate soup.

by Anonymousreply 51April 20, 2019 1:50 AM

I’m surprised Carole Middleton @ r49 found us. Doesn’t she have a failing business to prop up?

by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2019 4:11 AM

That's adorable, r47.

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2019 4:31 AM

[quote]there is intelligent thoughtful conversation here. Not just a bunch of rabid racists running rampant in a vile pit of hate soup.

Well said.

R49, kick rocks in traffic.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2019 4:53 AM

I normally try to stay on topic, but I'm going to post something I'll probably regret. A while back, I lost my Internet service for a week, and when I returned, the Dangling Tendrils threads had been FFed to oblivion. And the conversation about the Sussexes had moved to the British Royal Family threads. Those threads were quickly overtaken by further discussion of the Sussexes, even though some of us would rather discuss the other royals.

It's frustrating to be accused of racism when anyone criticizes MM. I honestly didn't know her heritage at first, and I've never cared. I think OP had a perfectly good reason to start a separate thread.

I apologize for going off-topic.

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2019 5:36 AM

The right angle makes all the difference in photos of Rose. It’s like night and day.

Also, leave the Tindalls alone!

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2019 5:50 AM

R55, see r8.

[quote]Also, just to double down, we aren't here for discussion re: MM and Co. here either. Hence the title.

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2019 6:05 AM

R57, I was standing up for R7 and R8, who were both attacked for trying to keep this thread separate.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2019 6:12 AM

Photo at r17: Again with the Photoshopped carving of the face from cheek to jowl.

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2019 6:31 AM

What if Rose "gets in the family away"?

- Definitely not Prince William's Expensive PR Team

by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2019 12:34 PM

^^^^ "gets in the family way"

- Not the Team

by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2019 12:37 PM

I imagine Roses husband would go along with pretending to be the daddy. The Royal Family would compensate them for their discretion. Not with money but some other prestigious honors. The illegitimate child wouldn’t be in line for the throne. If Rose made a public fuss then Kate might feel the need to divorce. The child still wouldn’t be in line for the throne. I don’t think Will wants to marry Rose, he just wants to fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2019 8:23 PM

Kate will go on to have 5 more kids and call her family "Kate and Baldy plus 8!"

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2019 8:35 PM

If the affair happened, how uncomfortable will it be for Marquess to fulfill his duties as Lord Great Chamberlain? once William becomes King. He'll have to walk backwards in front of him for every Parliament opening. I guess that is the one State occasion where his presence is required. Even if there was no affair, the stink of the rumor will last quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2019 9:32 PM

R64 they have a while before Will becomes King. The gossip will have died down. I don’t think the husband is that bothered by it on a personal level.

by Anonymousreply 65April 20, 2019 9:49 PM

Rose is not going to carry any questionable pregnancy to term. GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 66April 20, 2019 10:09 PM

Yes, she would, R66. It's why they have the posh hubby's spawn first and foremost, so the heir is not a royal bastard. Just ask Camilla. She was off limits until she had a legit son with the Bowles guy.

by Anonymousreply 67April 20, 2019 11:08 PM

Could any UK posters enlighten us about the pronunciation of Cholmondeley? Was it always pronounced Chumley or has the pronunciation evolved across the centuries?

by Anonymousreply 68April 21, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote] Too busy with the PR photo ops with the cheating Tindalls.

The Tindalls are cheating on each other? Where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 69April 21, 2019 12:48 AM

OT - Sunday Times, Daily Fail and NY Post all reporting Sparkles and Harry being shipped off to Africa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 21, 2019 2:07 AM

Go fuck yourself, r70

by Anonymousreply 71April 21, 2019 2:35 AM

But rightfully or wrongfully, the reporting is there, r71.

by Anonymousreply 72April 21, 2019 2:39 AM

Go, wipe your ass with the rag, R70.

by Anonymousreply 73April 21, 2019 5:46 AM

Are you referring to the Sunday Times in the UK that originally published the news that was subsequently picked up by other publications, R73?

by Anonymousreply 74April 21, 2019 8:11 AM

Why are people upset with the mere mention of M and H (ie, r70)? According to the story, they are getting shipped mainly because of K and W.

by Anonymousreply 75April 21, 2019 8:20 AM

R74 Read the thread title. Take the MM/Harry "news" to the BRF thread you cunts have hijacked. This shit is not welcome here. Take r73s advice. Bye! *click*

by Anonymousreply 76April 21, 2019 8:24 AM

Wow. Have I stumbled upon the website Royal Dish, with its ridiculous lines of demarcation?

by Anonymousreply 77April 21, 2019 9:06 AM

Is there anyone who doesn't think that the recent PR scandal about William and Rose Rocksavage is linked to the Sussexes being exiled to darkest Africa?

by Anonymousreply 78April 21, 2019 9:21 AM

Not at all, r78.

by Anonymousreply 79April 21, 2019 1:17 PM

Lord Great Chamberlain position can be fulfilled by another one of the (at present) fourteen joint hereditary lord great chamberlains. It's explained in wiki.

by Anonymousreply 80April 21, 2019 1:33 PM

R80 Shouldn't that be "fourteen joint hereditary Lords Great Chamberlain"?

It's a royal thread, quibbling about titles is de rigueur :)

by Anonymousreply 81April 21, 2019 5:52 PM

Wouldn't it look odd if he suddenly vacated the position his family has held for nearly the last 70 years? Though this might be too much.:

[quote]The Lord Great Chamberlain also has a major part to play in royal coronations, having the right to dress the monarch on coronation day and to serve the monarch water before and after the coronation banquet, and also being involved in investing the monarch with the insignia of rule.[citation needed]

by Anonymousreply 82April 21, 2019 6:34 PM

So Kate wore her wedding earrings today! Sounds positive.

by Anonymousreply 83April 21, 2019 6:40 PM

She looks like hell in those Easter photos. Washed out and so thin if she'd turned sideways she'd disappear. She and Will both look like they are grimacing rather than smiling.

These pictures make me think there is something to the marital strife rumors. I never took them seriously before. They remind me of the glum pictures of Charles and Di you saw in the late 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 21, 2019 7:50 PM

"I look fabulous, dear. Someone needs their eyes checked".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 21, 2019 8:19 PM

Yikes.

What happened to her??

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2019 8:26 PM

Make-up foundation too dark, that is what happened to her.

As long as she will refrain from applying tons of bronzer like her s-i-l, it's still ok. Not exactly a good look, but ok.

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2019 8:32 PM

I never noticed until now - Kate has no lips.

by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2019 8:40 PM

I give her credit for not having her lips done. A lot of women would have filled them in at least a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2019 8:43 PM

I've always noticed she's a lipless wonder.

by Anonymousreply 90April 21, 2019 8:43 PM

Call Me. 1.800.IMA.FAKE

- Jessica

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 21, 2019 8:46 PM

Meg got her lips pumped up in the States prior to her ridiculous baby shower. Compare some pics - her lips were MUCH plumper all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 92April 21, 2019 8:52 PM

No need to artificially change your lips. Can easily be done with a few makeup tricks.

by Anonymousreply 93April 21, 2019 8:54 PM

Kate looks happy and not Diana glum.

by Anonymousreply 94April 21, 2019 8:58 PM

Kate also looks skinny AF.

by Anonymousreply 95April 21, 2019 9:00 PM

They say you must choose between your ass or your face. Kate chose neither.

by Anonymousreply 96April 21, 2019 9:02 PM

And still she looks so much better than her hobbit sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 97April 21, 2019 9:06 PM

The Hobbit SIL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 21, 2019 9:10 PM

Here we go again....

Not a pixie, not a doll, not cute and petite....no, a hobbit.

I suppose kate isn't a jolly green giant but amazonian, am I right? *snorts*

by Anonymousreply 99April 21, 2019 9:16 PM

Lol, Kate may be taller, but she is, and will continue to age at warp speed. Meghan's biracial complexion will keep her aging slower than Kate's work schedule.

by Anonymousreply 100April 21, 2019 9:17 PM

R98 Kate looks manly next to meghan in that pic. Sorry but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 101April 21, 2019 9:18 PM

There's that stupid, fucking fedora again -- at Wimbledon, no less, where hats cannot be worn in the stands. But she couldn't wear a hat when requested by the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 102April 21, 2019 9:23 PM

Agreed r101, look at Megan's tiny delicate hands compared to Kate's giant man hands.

by Anonymousreply 103April 21, 2019 9:23 PM

Kate's dress at R98 would not look out of place on a woman 20 years older and 30 lbs heavier. That kind of ruching is to conceal a pudgy tummy. She still had a bit of baby weight in that photo but not enough for that dress.

Kate's style preferences seem to be retro, middle-aged frumpy or skin tight sporty.

by Anonymousreply 104April 21, 2019 9:24 PM

Zoom in on their hands. Meghan's tiny hand is smooth and soft looking, Kate's big meathooks are veiny and meaty, tranny like.

by Anonymousreply 105April 21, 2019 9:26 PM

Holy crap, this thread is full of Meg lunatics.

Or full of one Meg lunatic constantly talking to herself, more like.

by Anonymousreply 106April 21, 2019 9:31 PM

I actually like Kate's choice of colour and outfit for Easter Sunday - she looks nicer than in a lot of other recent pics where she could easily be 50 years old. However she does look overly skinny, like she's lost even more weight, and potentially a bit tense.

by Anonymousreply 107April 21, 2019 9:31 PM

Sorry r106, Kate looks like a big masculine mtf next to tiny delicate feminine Meghan. And will age like a pale Brit, while Meghan will age gracefully like a biracial woman.

by Anonymousreply 108April 21, 2019 9:36 PM

I have been no staunch defender of Meghan Markle, though I don't hate her either. But if this affair really happened and is the real source of the Harry/William friction, and Kate just let the press go on saying Meghan was the problem, that seems pretty scummy, no?

by Anonymousreply 109April 21, 2019 9:38 PM

How many times must the same poster make the same point? We got it. You think Meghan is tiny, delicate and feminine. You sound like my Alzheimer's aunt who forgets what she's said just a few minutes prior and repeats herself all afternoon long.

by Anonymousreply 110April 21, 2019 9:41 PM

R109 Very.

by Anonymousreply 111April 21, 2019 9:47 PM

R110=the jolly green Katherine.

Ho, ho, ho! Green Katherine!

by Anonymousreply 112April 21, 2019 9:48 PM

Since when does any official Palace font, be it Buckingham, Kensington, or Clarence House, let alone the Duchess of Cambridge on her own, contact the press to comment about the state of interpersonal relationships and dealings within the family, R109 & R111?

by Anonymousreply 113April 21, 2019 9:51 PM

R113 Members of the royal family, especially Kate who is quite savvy, know how to send a message to the press. They schedule joint events and speak warmly of each other.

by Anonymousreply 114April 21, 2019 9:54 PM

Kate looks like Fred Flintstone next to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 115April 21, 2019 10:00 PM

Kate looks like Fred Flintstone next to Rose.

by Anonymousreply 116April 21, 2019 10:00 PM

The trolls are trolling this thread hard now. Sorry, bitches, but the thread title is what it is. Don't be surprised if you get ignored, greyed out and blocked here. Is it worth losing your posting privileges when you can easily bring your bullshit to the BRF Part 39, etc. thread?

Go there and be happy. We have some Willie and Waity bashing to do.

Kate looks like hell. That dishrag hair in the Easter drag is horrible. She is not stylish and the long manes have to go. She really has the worst hairstyles in the entire family, and with Eggie Yolk and the adulterer posing around, that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 117April 21, 2019 11:52 PM

R117, she’s getting too old for that maidenly hair. She’s look younger with a shoulder-length style.

by Anonymousreply 118April 21, 2019 11:58 PM

I like Kate and Meghan equally. Let's face it. The Windsors are all grotesque they needed some new genes in that line. It was wise to let commoners into the family. Their children might look at least halfway fuckable now

by Anonymousreply 119April 22, 2019 12:01 AM

She would, R118, which proves she lives in some rarified bubble of weird to not notice the criticisms or her reflection in a mirror.

Pastels make her look even more washed out. She'd have looked nicer with a baby blue complement, not the whole outfit. It's stylish and the it color, but not on her.

Wills looks like a complete ass every time I see him now. Those teeth are horrendous and his balding pate is so unattractive. If he's as hung as they say, it's probably the only redeeming factor about him, and if he has no idea how to use it (most likely, imo) then he's a complete dud.

Their whole schtick is so dated, old and try hard. They will NEVER be cool or relatable....which is the point with that stuffy set and may well end up being the undoing of the whole shit show.

by Anonymousreply 120April 22, 2019 12:06 AM

Nice try, R119.....no one gives a shit who you like equally to Waity. That particular topic is for that OTHER thread.

Keep an eye on this one, folks. They're getting sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 121April 22, 2019 12:08 AM

R121 you misread me. I think Kate is an ass for scapegoating Meghan for Williams wandering eye. I just prefer Kate and Meghan to all the blood royals. The blood royals are trash, one step below the Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 122April 22, 2019 12:11 AM

I think Rose is a knockout and even with that weak chin, she's head and shoulders above that dishrag Wills drags around.

For one thing, she has a figure. For another, her hair actually looks good and she styles it well. For another, she's getting that good Royal dick.

She also has more money than Common Kate.

by Anonymousreply 123April 22, 2019 12:11 AM

R109 I’ve often noticed that unhappy couples will sometimes come together to go after someone else over perceived insults. I think it’s a bonding experience for them as a couple. It’s also a way for the cheater to prove his or her loyalty to their spouse by attacking a third party over something petty. This is why I stopped spending time around poly or open couples, they always had this kind of jealousy drama going on that spilled over onto everyone else. They found it exciting but no one liked getting dragged into it.

The other thing I’ve observed is that women, who are being cheated on, get weird around weddings. I think it reminds them of how happy they once were and what’s been lost. Some women contain these emotions, but some can’t and get weepy or angry.

by Anonymousreply 124April 22, 2019 12:12 AM

So this is the original poster of the Cambridges going through a “rough patch.” Got a little more info... not a ton, but interesting. BTW my contact is NOT connected to the Sussexes, in case you’re wondering.. A different angle altogether. The Cambridges are still in the middle of the rough patch, with things not really better, but not worse either. The interesting tidbit I got was that William could be “difficult and stubborn” and Kate tries to be very accommodating when he’s being difficult. That’s it folks.

by Anonymousreply 125April 22, 2019 12:12 AM

So now your 'equally' lovable Kate is an ass? She hardly has one to begin with, and we all know who calls the shots in that relationship.

She lacks the imagination for such backstabbing machinations. No, dearie, the bitch that is Wanton Willie took that one on. Waity just takes orders. She may relish doing the damage, but she's just a stick figure fool.

Remember The Middleton spread in Towne and Country where she went on and on about each of her little royal grandkids having their very own Christmas tree to decorate in the mansion only to be bumped off the schedule when Willie went PR genius and the crisis of perception occurred? They're so damned pretentious and vulgar that you don't have to wander too far off to see where Waity gets her innocent act.

by Anonymousreply 126April 22, 2019 12:18 AM

Yes Kate is an ass R126

Meghan is no prize either. But their worlds above Charles or Andrew who are just trash

by Anonymousreply 127April 22, 2019 12:39 AM

I think we know who the trash is, dear, and I'm about to take it out.

by Anonymousreply 128April 22, 2019 12:45 AM

Kate just screams insecure. Didn't she go to some posh charm school or get princess lessons from the peerage?

What a damned disaster they are. I predict Wanton Willy will divorce the bland one for something a bit more exciting.

by Anonymousreply 129April 22, 2019 12:56 AM

He won't divroce her R129. She's given him three kids. And she will put up with his cheating. This is known. He will just get more discreet with his affairs

by Anonymousreply 130April 22, 2019 12:58 AM

I agree with R130. They won’t divorce. They may start spending less and less time together. They may come to some kind of agreement about rules of engagement around extramarital activity. When you have a lot of money and property you can live like you’re divorced while still married. We will probably hear about affairs rumors from time to time. This isn’t Charles and Camilla. Rose isn’t his first love who got away. Will is just a guy bored with is life getting some side action. Kate isn’t giving up on being queen without a fight. Will doesn’t want a scandal.

by Anonymousreply 131April 22, 2019 2:06 AM

William and Kate will never divorce. They’ll just deal with their shit and grow old together like Phil and Liz.

by Anonymousreply 132April 22, 2019 3:43 AM

Daddy set the precedent for a divorce and remarriage. I don't think Wills will stay with Waity for the long term. I see the divorce happening when little George is a teen.

There will be nothing Waity can do about it. She's utterly powerless.

by Anonymousreply 133April 22, 2019 12:47 PM

R133, that’s sort of what I heard as well. Not the divorce part, but that Kate is very pliant... it’s her nature. I think that’s why the rift has happened between the two of them. I think William is used to having his way, and this time Kate put her foot down. As per my post above, they are still not getting along.

by Anonymousreply 134April 22, 2019 12:58 PM

R133 that would be bad timing for a divorce. William will ascend the throne in about 10 years (Chuck doesn't have more than that in him). Becoming a king while going through a divorce would be unprecedented. I think it's more likely that they will lead separate lives with Will fucking other women while staying married to Kate.

by Anonymousreply 135April 22, 2019 1:04 PM

Chuck will be on the throne until he dies and it could be much longer than 10 years. No, I don't see modern Bill as being willing to wait too much longer once little George is past the age where he needs mama. He's already chafing at the duty bit and looks utterly miserable at every public function.

He's over it and wants a life of his own. It's not that satisfying to keep a mistress like Camilla when the whole country no allows it to continue. He can thank his mother for that. He'd never get away with it like Chuck and Cammy....and every little affair he manages will be exploded and exploited. These are different times and the scrutiny on the BRF is at the highest it's ever been.

The public is over the hypocrisy of pretense to a happy, modern family while ol' Wills runs around and Kate gets ever thinner and more miserable. If he doesn't divorce, the public will cry out for it.

by Anonymousreply 136April 22, 2019 1:10 PM

Oh phooey. They’re not divorcing.

Will as the elder son, and future King of England, knows his responsibility. Life with Kate is not unbearable. She made three healthy and attractive heirs for him, she performs her job flawlessly, and makes life easier for him. If he wants nookie on the side, he can have it. The only reason for divorce is if he has uncontrollable FEELINGS. And he does not have uncontrollable feelings. He’s a practical man.

Harry’s the impetuous one.

by Anonymousreply 137April 22, 2019 1:48 PM

R137 he’s not a practical man. Neither his father nor his mother were so why should he? He actually is forced to be practical because of the enormous legacy he’s part of, but I don’t buy that for a second. I think he’d rather be doing his own thing, flying helicopters, going to sporting events, getting blasted with his buddies, but that’s impossible, so he’s acting out now. In fact, I suspect some pretty heavy duty rage at his situation in life.

by Anonymousreply 138April 22, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote] Life with Kate is not unbearable. She made three healthy and attractive heirs for him, she performs her job flawlessly, and makes life easier for him.

That sounds sexy AF

by Anonymousreply 139April 22, 2019 1:55 PM

R139 we already know he's not enjoying sex with her now

by Anonymousreply 140April 22, 2019 1:58 PM

Saw a news item today that he wants Harry and Meghan as far away as possible as they are constantly eclipsing him and Kate. If that's true, it's hilarious.

I mean, he's not even close to being king. The queen appears to be immortal, and even once she goes tits up, his ghastly father will probably live forever as well. He won't be king until he's in his 60s. Assuming the monarchy hasn't been abolished yet.

by Anonymousreply 141April 22, 2019 1:58 PM

Sounds familiar doesn’t it, r141? Isn’t that what Charles and Diana experienced? William is more like his father than we even know.

by Anonymousreply 142April 22, 2019 2:03 PM

R139, it’s not “sexy”, but it’s what straight men want in a wife. They want wives who will handle all the childcare and run the household and throw nice parties and look slim and attractive so other men will envy them. (They do not want to be overshadowed by their wives’ accomplishments, though.)

The sex stuff is another compartment.

by Anonymousreply 143April 22, 2019 2:21 PM

R143 gets it. Again this isnt Charles and Camilla. William isn't out of his mind with love for Rose, he was just horny. He won't wreck his public persona just for that when Kate will let him sleep around anyway.

by Anonymousreply 144April 22, 2019 2:24 PM

R144, but I think what happened was Kate got very upset when she found out about the infidelity. Honestly, there are very few women who are ok with infidelity. This isn’t the 1800s or 1900s where Kings and Princes had well known mistresses, almost in an official capacity. Kate obviously wasn’t ok with William cheating, so this is going to be a continuing issue if William continues to cheat.

by Anonymousreply 145April 22, 2019 2:28 PM

She is angry if course but what can she do? She wants divorce less than he does. She has no leverage over him and shes a smart enough woman to see that. So she will just let him cheat and be bitter about it.

But she will still be called Queen one day and people will need to bow or curtsy before addressing her. To her that will make it all worth it.

by Anonymousreply 146April 22, 2019 2:34 PM

She needs to take a lover.

by Anonymousreply 147April 22, 2019 2:39 PM

Wasn’t Rose a friend to Kate? If so, hard when it’s a double betrayal, then it has scores of hardcore lying to her face. Kate rightfully should be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 148April 22, 2019 2:41 PM

William has cheated on Kate throughout their relationship. If she put up with it when they were dating, when it would have been easy to break up and move on, she'll put up with it now. TPTB are already martialing forces to contain the situation: Harry and Meghan will be shunted off to Africa to contain that particular fire, and Will and Kate will put on a good show for the public. There may even be a fourth, make-up baby. He'll have more affairs, and she'll blank them out. Eventually he'll be too old and tired to fuck around anymore, and they'll settle into a comfortable old age together. The press will write hagiographic stories about the length and depth of the Royal couple's commitment.

They really are Liz and Phil all over again.

by Anonymousreply 149April 22, 2019 2:48 PM

She might “put up with it” but she’ll continue to be angry. Going through life angry is not healthy—it will end up manifesting itself in ways we probably can’t foresee. Maybe someday she’ll get used to it, but in my experience, the opposite happens.

by Anonymousreply 150April 22, 2019 3:08 PM

Were most of William's previous affairs short-term and extremely casual or more involved situations? How about with Prince Phil? Makes a huge difference to some women in that social & elite circle.

by Anonymousreply 151April 22, 2019 3:08 PM

“We” all know this, R140? I don’t know this. How do you know? Did William tell you?

by Anonymousreply 152April 22, 2019 3:15 PM

[quote]William has cheated on Kate throughout their relationship.

How the hell can anyone make such a bald assertion like this? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2019 3:17 PM

R152 he wouldn't be risking scandal with affair if he was perfectly happy at home

by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2019 3:17 PM

R153 it's been widely reported since the first started dating forever ago that they agreed to out the relationship on pause just so

by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2019 3:18 PM

R155 = the Bullshit Troll.

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2019 3:20 PM

Just so* will could sleep around

by Anonymousreply 157April 22, 2019 3:22 PM

Baby Prince Louis 1st birthday photos have been leaked early. He's a cutie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 22, 2019 4:46 PM

R158 Aww, poor kid. He's already losing his hair! Get toddler Rogaine for him, STAT!

by Anonymousreply 159April 22, 2019 5:16 PM

Louis look a lot like Charlotte did at that age.

by Anonymousreply 160April 22, 2019 5:18 PM

Kate looks quite masculine around the jaw.

by Anonymousreply 161April 22, 2019 5:23 PM

R160 - I actually thought he looked more like George when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 22, 2019 5:24 PM

He has the same hair as George. Here are George and Charlotte as toddlers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2019 5:25 PM

Yikes...

Anyone claiming the camb kids are cute are lying. At best, they're average.

Cute they are not.

Maybe they'll grow to be cute one day. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2019 5:26 PM

To me, all three of them look the same. And they all look like Winston Churchill.

by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2019 5:35 PM

Phillip had several long-term mistresses: The actress Pat Kirkwood was one, Helene Cordet was another. It's long been rumored that at least one of Helene's children is really Phillip's. He also had flings with Anna Massey and Merle Oberon, and those are just the FAMOUS mistresses. He was a terrible hound.

Kate probably doesn't like it, but fame, luxury, cute babies, and incredible jewelry soothe many ills. Maybe not for every woman, but they clearly do for her or she'd have dumped Wills a long time ago. Aristocratic women are used to putting up with cheating men. The Duchess of Devonshire famously said that it's such a relief once one is 'anesthetized': that is, so used to your husband cheating that you don't give a shit anymore. Just wear your tiaras and get on with things.

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2019 5:39 PM

Meanwhile, The PR genius that is Wanton Willie has done it again.

Ship off the SIL, a WOC, and your beloved brother to AFRICA. HOLY o'fuck....you really have to be tone deaf, on a global scale, to let shit like that leak out. And it was a political reporter that got the scoop on the RRs. This would be delicious if it wasn't so goddamned damaging to the BRF - RACIST MUCH?

by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2019 6:47 PM

Except for the fact that Harry has said on many occasions how much he adores Africa, and Meghan and Harry want to do global humanitarian work. What better place than Africa? Unless that's all bullshit, of course, but the Royal Family is taking the Sussexes at their word. It's on the Duke and Duchess if those words were lies.

by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2019 6:51 PM

What a small minded prick William is. What a dishrag POS Kate is. I hope they read all the criticism. I hope it makes Kate cry, the little bitch.

Their children are ugly, spoiled monsters and reflective of their parent's attitudes towards others.

End it now, Britain. Brexit the EU and Brexit the monarchy. It's time to stop these childish, racist assholes from continuing to pull you down in the world's eyes. It's time to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 169April 22, 2019 6:52 PM

No bitch....that's the Royal Reporter spin. BP did not disown the original story and it's true. It's on Willie and the witches in the palace and no one else.

You can go back to the BRF thread and spin that shit there.

by Anonymousreply 170April 22, 2019 6:53 PM

Time to take your meds, R170. The Firm is going to come out on top with this, because they always do. If Princess Diana couldn't topple the institution, with her beauty, cunning, aristocratic pedigree and years of fame, then grifter Meghan and her dimwitted husband don't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 171April 22, 2019 6:56 PM

Diana did not want to "topple the institution".

She wanted will to one day be king and be the queen mother. She never wanted to do permanent damage to the firm.

by Anonymousreply 172April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

No one is trying to topple the BRF. The people most in a position to do so, Kate and Meghan each like being princesses and wouldn't give that up for anything.

by Anonymousreply 173April 22, 2019 7:03 PM

Yes, because telling the British public that her husband was a liar and an adulterer who wasn't fit to be King (as she did in the Panorama interview) surely wasn't any attempt to do damage to the Firm.

Not saying Diana didn't have reason to be resentful: She did. But she was vindictive AF.

by Anonymousreply 174April 22, 2019 7:05 PM

R174 - she also said that she didn't think Charles was fit to reign. That's just pure damage to the future of the Firm.

by Anonymousreply 175April 22, 2019 7:08 PM

People like R168 like to spread the infection of that spin like it's total truth. Harry and Meghan both love Africa, but they've just had a child, so I doubt anyone wants to go traipsing about in such a dangerous world with an infant.

So while Harry wants to do more there, it's total bullshit to attach that desire to the nasty crap KP and BP just pulled. It's the spin they threw on it when they got caught out by the political reporter without any desire to please the palace.

If anyone brings that family down, it will be the lazy, racist, entitled fucks that are the House of Cambridge.

I've been appalled at Wanton Will's campaign against his SIL, but this is beyond the pale of acceptance. What a nasty piece of work he is.

by Anonymousreply 176April 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Give it a rest, R176. You've made your point in this thread over and over. We get it. You hate the Cambridges. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 177April 22, 2019 7:13 PM

R176 = the One Who Spins.

by Anonymousreply 178April 22, 2019 7:13 PM

Oh, R176. You're so cute.

Harry was photographed wearing a Nazi uniform for funsies, but Wills is the racist one.

by Anonymousreply 179April 22, 2019 7:13 PM

I've blocked the trolls after today's horrible news, and apologize for feeding into any of it regarding the House of Sussex. And the idea that the SIL has probably had the baby as this comes out is making me sick.

I've liked the Queen and admire her as much as any American can, but I just can't with Waity and Wills anymore.

I see the response at R172 and know the trolls are out in force to spin Will's overt and racist cruelty. I'm glad I can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 180April 22, 2019 7:14 PM

R179 To be fair I don't think that was a sign of racism as much as low intelligence. As we've seen in America recently some people think its just funny to wear thing like Klan robes.

It's right to call them out. But the behavior might not have been motivated by racial hatred.

by Anonymousreply 181April 22, 2019 7:15 PM

Can the Megan and Harry discussion go back to the BRF thread? Please?

by Anonymousreply 182April 22, 2019 7:16 PM

R180, go get yourself some sense.

by Anonymousreply 183April 22, 2019 7:16 PM

No, thank you, R177. This thread is titled William and Kate. I've enjoyed bashing the shit out of them as targets and easy ones at that.

Now they're just hateful and mean and deserved to be called out for it. I wouldn't waste that much emotion on two more worthless human beings who hurt their brother/BIL, and a new member with a baby on the way. '

We've kept this thread going by keeping out discussion about the House of Sussex because that's for the hateful trolls on the BRF thread. That this shit is showing it's head over here, while you try to police it, is telling about what you're up to.

So no, bitch, you shut the fuck up or defend the motivations of the Cambridges right now and show yourself for what you are.

by Anonymousreply 184April 22, 2019 7:19 PM

Ugh there used to be a time when DL could shit on the royals without getting so nasty with eachother

by Anonymousreply 185April 22, 2019 7:21 PM

The Cambridge family is a great microcosm for everything going wrong these days. The cracks in the facade, however, have become too large for them to plaster over with their happy family PR. I feel sorry for anyone in their orbit.

by Anonymousreply 186April 22, 2019 7:23 PM

Why do people refer to the British monarchy as The Firm? Do they think it's cool?

by Anonymousreply 187April 22, 2019 7:24 PM

I'm not up to anything, R184, but jesus, you sound unhinged in these rants. MM doesn't get it; she married into a family and joined a family firm. Her flagrant disregard for their reasonable expectations has led them to close ranks and attempt some damage control before she brings the whole house of cards down. It wouldn't matter what race or nationality she was.

by Anonymousreply 188April 22, 2019 7:25 PM

R188 has MM had multiple affairs and messy divorces plastered across the news? What expectations? The BRF is trash, the Kardashians across the pond. MM has done NOTHING to bring an much shame as they regularly experienced in the 80s and 90s from their own trashy lack of impulse control

by Anonymousreply 189April 22, 2019 7:29 PM

R189 - actually MM has had one divorce and messy affairs but she wasn't well-known at the time so her life wasn't plastered all over the news.

by Anonymousreply 190April 22, 2019 7:32 PM

It's called The Firm because that's what they themselves call it.

by Anonymousreply 191April 22, 2019 7:33 PM

What's really sad about the Harry/Meghan stans is they really think that Will is going to divorce Kate for Rose, resign the throne in disgrace, and leave the field open for King Harry and Queen Meghan. You can tell by the tone and content of their posts that they truly think this is a possibility, that the British public will rise up and demand this happen after seeing 'racist' Wills show his true colors.

They're so fucking naive about the way the Royal Family does things, it would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 192April 22, 2019 7:36 PM

R192 you are the only one I've seen post that kind of fanfiction.

I've never heard a single other person suggest Harry and Meghan will find up on the throne. Never

by Anonymousreply 193April 22, 2019 7:40 PM

I'm sorry, sweetheart, did I burst your bubble by stating your secret, dearest wish so baldly?

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2019 7:42 PM

You seem unhinged

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2019 7:44 PM

Yet even in my unhinged state, I still know how to use ending punctuation. Go me!

by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2019 7:45 PM

ANYWAY, here's an interesting question: If Wills is determined to cheat on his wife, will she go the Diana route and take her own lovers, or will she go the Elizabeth route and soldier on stoically?

Of course, given the rumors about Liz and Lord Porchester, maybe HM got a bit of her own back, after all. Kate should take notes.

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2019 7:49 PM

I'm just always amazed that people are so willing to believe such outlandish gossip. I believe that most of the Cambridge stuff is pure fiction as well, except I have no doubt that William has had a dalliance here and there. Just like Harry will. Just like they all have and or will. And I do believe that Kate is lazy and doesn't like to do the work. I truly believe that most of the Sussex stuff is just pure fiction, but I do believe that Meghan saw this opportunity with Harry as a way to change her life in ways that a film career couldn't. And I do believe that Harry was making a public statement with the quick engagement and marriage.

All that being said. Palace insiders know shit. Gossip is designed to sell papers and the more salacious the more papers you sell.

by Anonymousreply 198April 22, 2019 7:49 PM

Who are MEghan and Harry to assume a platform of telling the masses how to live and think? Fuck the cunt AND her potato-faced shit for brains man child who married her wide ass. William and Catherine are higher and more important regardless of personality or work BECAUSE William was born first--that's just the way monarchy works bitches. It's the Twilight/Fifty Shades/arrested development fantasist who believes otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 199April 22, 2019 7:54 PM

R199, walk yourself to the BRF thread where you can post your zany, racist, inane thoughts with people who think just like you! In other words, fuck off!

There are people on this thread who don’t think much of the BRF in general, but we’re equal opportunity haters.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2019 8:01 PM

Honestly, the best thing that could happen to all of these spoiled, entitled assholes would be for Britain to declare itself a Republic, kick the Royals out of their various palaces, and seize back the Duchy of Cornwall and Lancaster incomes. It might help offset the economic Armageddon that Brexit is going to be.

by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2019 8:07 PM

^ my thoughts exactly r201.

by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2019 8:10 PM

[quote]we already know he's not enjoying sex with her now

[bold]If William is avoiding sex w/Kate, he may simply not want more children.[/bold] After reading everything about the Rose affair, I have tentative timeline

* The affair began after the birth of Charlotte. At this moment, Will got tired of playing house w/Kate. He missed Charlotte's first Easter to attend his old flame's, Jecca Craig,' wedding. Kate did not want him to go, emphasizing it was Char's first Easter! So we know of an early date for the start of conflict (March 2016).

* The affair w/Rose began sometime between Charlotte's birth and Louis' birth (5/2015 & 8/2018). She supposedly found out during her third pregnancy (12/2017 - 8/2018). The Rose affair was of long-standing, enough time to spread beyond the Turnip Toffs to the fringes of the elite society.

*[bold] IMHO - Kate found out before she got pregnant w/Louis.[/bold] She got pregnant for obvious reasons.

[bold] The tell is the couple estrangement. Kate is pliant, undemanding, etc. The estrangement must originate with William. He is the one that's angry.[/bold] I don't believe Kate will have an affair and risk everything, given how vindictive William is. So, what could Kate do to get him angry AND result in lack of sexual relations? William not wanting another pregnancy comes to mind.

Didn't Charles refuse sex with Diana again after the birth of Harry? At this point, he was completely over her and didn't want more entanglements. In Will's case, I think he wanted to continue "as usual" with Kate, but he didn't want another child. A one-side open marriage is fragile and another child means more money and position for Kate if he leaves. Regardless of whether it's with Rose or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2019 8:33 PM

But they why didn't he just get snipped r203? My boss did that and never told his wife and it worked out great.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2019 8:36 PM

Well per DL, Kate has halitosis from her Dukan diet, maybe Rose had better breath...

Also, she's a Marchioness....Golly Gumdrops, what a turn up!

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2019 8:39 PM

If Wills is seriously done with having kids and seriously determined to fuck around, he'd be stupid not to get snipped. A Royal bastard could be a very public and expensive mistake if he knocked up the wrong woman.

by Anonymousreply 206April 22, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote]Fuck the cunt AND her potato-faced shit for brains man child who married her wide ass.

Her wide ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 22, 2019 8:42 PM

You have to admit, Meghan's complexion and color are gorgeous. She's pretty, but that cat that caught the canary look in her eyes, especially when she smiles makes her look goofy. If it weren't for that, she'd be beautiful instead of just pretty.

by Anonymousreply 208April 22, 2019 9:00 PM

r206 Why don't men get snipped? It's a straight man thing. Hell, my second husband wouldn't allow me to fix our male dog. The female? Just after the first litter! Stat!

[bold]There are rumors of royal bastards[/bold] - supposedly one of Camilla's later children belongs to Charles, Anne first husband has a child from an affair during their marriage. In William's case, rumors persist that Jecca Craig got engaged while pregnant b/c the child was his. I don't think the men care about the kids and the woman is responsible for them.

Historians have found some convincing circumstantial evidence that Andrew was not fathered by Phillip. The pregnancy became a matter for the Cabinet to consider - and the minutes of those meetings are classified. Elizabeth fought to have that baby. Finally, Her govt decided that she could have b/c she was Queen Regnant. Andrew remains her favorite to this day.

by Anonymousreply 209April 22, 2019 9:07 PM

Hourly fucking reminder of the title of the fucking thread: William and Kate - Part 2

by Anonymousreply 210April 22, 2019 9:07 PM

^^^^ lol

by Anonymousreply 211April 22, 2019 9:23 PM

After Kates broody comment not so long ago I'm convinced a fourth pregnancy will be announced within the next 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2019 9:25 PM

r203 Amazing sleuthing! Most impressed.

by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2019 9:26 PM

Dont count on it r212.

- Rose preening in her french lace Agent Provocateur thong

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2019 9:28 PM

There is more to this story, and I am starting to suspect that Harry and Megan are inadvertently involved.

Perhaps the affair was outed during the courtship or wedding, which put a strain between the brothers.

Sending Harry and his new family to Africa while the rumors swirl is plain stupid and will only attract more unwanted attention to Will and Kate. They should be leveraging the media circus to deflect all of the negative media.

by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2019 10:09 PM

That Jecca chick is fug, Lordy. She isnt even endowed with an ample bosom like Chinless Cholmondeley. Will has shit taste in women.

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2019 10:30 PM

My guess is Meghan outed the affair by gossiping about it to be wrong person, who sold the story to a reporter. Now Kate is outraged because she knew, but didn’t want to read it in the paper.

You know how when a couple is fighting, if a third party tries to intervene, the couple both turn on them. William could say, how dare that monster hurt my poor widdle Kate! Meanwhile, he’s the one doing the actual fucking that caused the problem.

The other possibility is that Meghan was shocked to learn that William was cheating on Kate and somehow that brought it to the attention of the wrong person. Maybe Harry threw a fit about it, since he likes Kate. Kate might have stupidly thought she could confide in her since they were married to royal brothers, assumed she would be discreet, and then she wasn’t.

It’s really telling that Wills and Harry are fighting and suddenly the Sussexes get sent to Africa. Sounds like they’re barely letting them stay long enough for the kid to be born on English soil. What happens if they have another kid? It’s native African? That’s harsh.

This is like what happened to Wallis and Edward. Out of sight, out of mind. Meanwhile William and Kate go on without them as if they never existed.

You get a sense that Kate is putting her foot down and demanding they go. It seems sudden, especially for a couple with a newborn, to be sent to some third world country. This seems ill-judged, especially since it's bringing a lot of attention to the Cambridges’ marital problems. It’s like saying, don’t look here, so everybody looks. That’s a woman thing to do, I'd be surprised if a man instigated it.

Why not send them to Canada, or make Harry an ambassador to the USA? He’s well liked here, and Meghan has friends here. Then when their kids are older, go to Africa if it’s so important to them. Who’s doing third world charity work with an infant?

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2019 10:37 PM

Hourly fucking reminder of the title of the fucking thread: William and Kate - Part 2

by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2019 10:39 PM

Folks, let me remind you that I’m the poster who brought up the fact that the Cambridges were having trouble months ago. I reposted some more info upthread. Including the fact that my connection is not in any way related to the Sussexes. Obviously I can’t say who it is, but there is no way their info came from them. If I knew it back then, a slew of people knew, and it wasn’t from MM.

Anyway, back to William and Kate—I think there is definitely a big rift, and they’re not close to mending it. But they’re trying to deflect as much attention away from it as they possibly can.

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2019 10:51 PM

That’s really interesting, R219. Do you think Rose or one of her friends was the source of the original leak?

Camilla was indiscreet as hell, she wanted everybody to know Charles was cheating with her. Her great-grandmother, Alice Keppel, was supposedly much more discreet and classy when she fucked Edward VII, and wasn't trying to to ruin the marriage. But everybody still knew.

by Anonymousreply 220April 22, 2019 11:01 PM

Fuck you R200. To call me a racist is likely projection of your own deficient moral character. You think I am afraid of you? Go ahead, DOX me you fool--I dare you!!! You don't get to bully me, I confront that shit enough from white hetero-normatives. Is that you R200, a wannabe? I can accept focusing dish on W&K as the thread is titled but I will be damned if I am going to accept bullying tactics on an open forum. You can fucking RIM MY ASHY BLACK ASS R200, and you're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 221April 22, 2019 11:03 PM

r219 Thanks for your post(s). My vibe is also that it is indeed a big rift and we are in for (deliciously) bumpy ride watching those two try and mend it. God only knows what Carole is going to try to do to get them out of this tailspin.

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2019 11:04 PM

R220 not saying any more, tbh, just that it wasn’t the Sussexes. Different angle entirely. I heard it third hand, but my connection was pretty spot on.

by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2019 11:22 PM

Ok, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2019 11:31 PM

Why would any aristocrat want to have an affair with William? He's not handsome anymore and it's not like he's got a terrific sense of humor and brilliant conversational skills. I could see someone having it on with Phillip in his younger days because he was dashing and even when he got older, he still had some entertaining things to say.

So what is the attraction with William? Surely not his money because this Rose woman must have enough of that herself.

by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2019 11:41 PM

r219 I remembered your original comment and I surmised Kate found out much earlier than the semi-official story. Pippa Middleton had an extensive array of friends in aristo circles in her uni days. From Earl Percy on down. Pippa always had a different set of aristo friends than Kate. If the affair became the object of dinner party gossip, Pippa got wind of it almost immediately.

r222 Re Carole, interestingly, she stopped living with William & Kate. The Middletons used to have in-law apartments at KP and AH. When the Middletons separated in 2014 and Mike moved back to their mansion; Carole stayed behind. Now she left, too. Carole put the girls' old Chelsea apt on the market, perhaps to use $$ for her own flat in London. Carole seemed to cut ties with William, too.

r213 Aww, thanks. Timelines help out so much when dealing with incomplete information. There is more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 226April 23, 2019 12:00 AM

Wait! r226 - Did Mike and Carole Middleton really split?

r213 and former Dangling Tendrils OP

by Anonymousreply 227April 23, 2019 12:35 AM

What’s the “convincing circumstantial evidence” that historians have found regarding Prince Andrew’s parentage, R209?

Do you seriously believe that her government could force HM to terminate a pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 228April 23, 2019 12:43 AM

Kate lays off the fake tan when attending an event with Meghan.

And when MM is convalescing? Holy bronzer, Batman!

Kate is very shady and cunty.

by Anonymousreply 229April 23, 2019 12:44 AM

R223 Any gossip on what caused the rift between brothers?

by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2019 12:52 AM

r226 Are the Middleton parents separated?

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2019 12:57 AM

That William ever suggested that Harry be Governor General of Australia shows how stupid he is, that he sees the Commonwealth as part of his Empire. The Queen is the Australian Head Of State, and the Governor General is her Australian representative. It tends to be a political appointment of a highly ranked local public servant or ex-military personnel.

If William shipped Harry off to Canberra, William would be basically kickstarting the Republican movement in Australia, which has basically been stalled since 9/11 and the gradual political shift right.

As for why William and Harry are at odds, I'm not the person with first hand knowledge, but I can only imagine that Harry tried very hard to make Kate his sister and for her shift into the Royal Family to be with his support. He must have assumed Kate and William would do the same for his wife.

by Anonymousreply 232April 23, 2019 1:03 AM

I live in the US, and knew about the affair last July from a British college student (not a toff, though her family is well off.) If I knew, it wasn't a big secret. What's big is that it was printed. She said, it was common knowledge in certain circles and intimated it wasn't the first. MM may not be the leaker.

by Anonymousreply 233April 23, 2019 1:38 AM

R232, bingo, with your third paragraph. To be honest, though, my connection doesn’t have a lot of insight into the brothers’ relationship (he’s close to another part of the family)...so it’s just conjecture on our part. But the issue between Kate and William has nothing to do with his brother or MM. Apparently they’ve been having issues for awhile. As I pointed out, William is difficult and stubborn, and Kate is normally very pliant and yielding, so something must have come to a head for Kate to act out.

by Anonymousreply 234April 23, 2019 1:39 AM

Then again...

by Anonymousreply 235April 23, 2019 1:39 AM

R219 posting at r234...

by Anonymousreply 236April 23, 2019 1:41 AM

If William was trying to send Harry first to Australia and then to Africa, he’s being very blatant about trying to send them just anyplace to get rid of them. That’s really humiliating. So what’s his problem? Exiling them is very extreme. There must be some real hate towards them. They used to be close, realistically he won’t see his brother for years or maybe ever again, if that’s what he’s trying to accomplish.

It really does seem like what happened to Edward and Mrs Simpson. They had a good reason for that though, Edward was King, of course he had to go.

What on earth could Harry possibly have done that was so irreparable? Get caught in bed with Kate?

by Anonymousreply 237April 23, 2019 1:49 AM

I know when aren't supposed to talked about the House of Sussex, but I do need to add this point. A lot of people like to call Meghan a grifter. Well, I don't know what grifters they know, but most grifters are experts at the long game. If MM were a grifter, she would be up Harry and Kate's shit currying favor every chance she gets. Now granted Harry has a large estate in his own right and he is the Queen's favorite and Meghan and Harry may not feel the need to suck up as much as others, but it is in the back of their minds that Harry and Kate are going to run the whole show in 25 years.

But I agree with the person above. Harry bent over backwards to welcome Kate into the family and Will didn't do the same and that pisses him off.

by Anonymousreply 238April 23, 2019 2:02 AM

R146 is spot-on.

by Anonymousreply 239April 23, 2019 2:06 AM

Will doesn't seem to want to be bothered with anything other than screwing women who aren't his own wife, so I'm not sure why Harry is so shocked he couldn't GAF about welcoming his brother's wife into the family.

Hurt? Sure. Shocked and angry? Pffft. William is a d-bag.

by Anonymousreply 240April 23, 2019 2:06 AM

R239, very few people can really be that patient. She won’t be queen for some time; she might even be an old woman. People don’t think like that. I think she’s mortified and embarrassed TODAY... and she’s having a hard time hiding it. Honestly, being queen isn’t that great anyway. She’s already got the notoriety, it’ll just be more work and no fun. Maybe she’s realizing it’s not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 241April 23, 2019 2:09 AM

R158, Louis Louie isn't cute at all.

by Anonymousreply 242April 23, 2019 2:12 AM

I know that the theme of this thread is clueless people pulling “facts” out of their arses, posting their fantasises as fact and making stuff up, but could the poster who continues to talk about the House of Cambridge and the House of Sussex realise that these don’t exist?

There is one British royal house and that is the House of Windsor, to which William, Harry, their wives and offspring belong.

by Anonymousreply 243April 23, 2019 2:13 AM

Yes, I know that there is one house. It's the first time I've used the term, I think it's cute. For the purposes of this silly thread, it hurts no one.

by Anonymousreply 244April 23, 2019 2:15 AM

In r162's photo one can see the nascent elongated Windsor nose (See: Prince William at the same age).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 23, 2019 2:19 AM

Busy Wills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 23, 2019 2:28 AM

R176, "they've just had a child"?!

by Anonymousreply 247April 23, 2019 2:31 AM

I wonder if her majesty would be the kind of person to pull her grandson aside and confront him about his infidelity?

by Anonymousreply 248April 23, 2019 4:28 AM

r227 Yes, Mike Middleton has a mistress. He ran Party Pieces by himself and lived in the big mansion. Altho unknown in the British press, it has been discussed in other European newspapers. I've heard of dates as early as 2014, but definitely by 2016.

Sad outcome for Carole. After her daughter weds the heir, her husband finds expanded dating opportunities .

by Anonymousreply 249April 23, 2019 6:30 AM

Sucks to be Carole. Mike is alone in the mansion, but he doesn't seem to live large like her.

Louis looks like a baby-sized 53-year-old Maltese restauranteur.

by Anonymousreply 250April 23, 2019 6:55 AM

David Rocksavage's other home, that he grew up with, is pretty much off the chain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 23, 2019 7:02 AM

I always thought George looks like Mike Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 252April 23, 2019 7:04 AM

So are Mike and Carole Middleton just pretending to be the happy family for holiday and such, then? Or do they do everything separately now?

by Anonymousreply 253April 23, 2019 8:32 AM

Can't Carole take son James, truly the Rob Kardashian of the family, under her entrepreneurial wing? Make him learn book-keeping or basic skills? It's gotta be better than the country gent cosplay and sending out Nazi marshmallows in boxes emblazoned with "Blood And Soil" and "Arbeit Macht Frei" .

by Anonymousreply 254April 23, 2019 9:10 AM

Or Romanian grapepickesr, r250.

- Pippa taking a selfie with nephew George

by Anonymousreply 255April 23, 2019 10:20 AM

^^^^ grapepickers

by Anonymousreply 256April 23, 2019 10:21 AM

George and Charlotte are cute. Louis is a dud. He can’t seem to close his mouth, and he looks vacant. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 257April 23, 2019 10:34 AM

Luckily Louise can be a dud when he's so far back in line to the throne, R257. He can take all the lovers he wants and pretty much do nothing with his life as long as he makes an appearance at a few key royal events.

by Anonymousreply 258April 23, 2019 10:42 AM

I think Louis was their making up baby, with the affair having taken place, Kate having found out about it and William and Kate eventually having become reconciled BEFORE. Harry, of course, knew about his brother shagging another woman - and, dim as he is, he told his (back then later) wife who kept it a secret for a while, resisting to blab to the press and waiting for a crucial moment to use her knowlegde in order to harm William and Kate - and the entire institution.

by Anonymousreply 259April 23, 2019 10:42 AM

R259, I don’t doubt that. And I don’t discount predictions that Kate will have one more child. I wouldn’t, if I were her, but it wouldn’t be a shock.

by Anonymousreply 260April 23, 2019 10:45 AM

The Middleons are shameless.

by Anonymousreply 261April 23, 2019 12:26 PM

The house at R251 is a panty/briefs dropper, for sure. Who wouldn't hook their chinless wagon to that guy?

by Anonymousreply 262April 23, 2019 12:31 PM

Wrong, r259. Wrong, wrong, wrong. It’s amazing what what tales one can make up. Btw, I’m no fan of MM, but the lengths people go to place blame on her just because they don’t like her is almost comical. Upthread, you’ll note that the info about William and Kate did NOT come from the Sussexes, and also, they’re still having troubles, so Louis wasn’t a “makeup baby”. Will was dunking his donut in multiple places.

by Anonymousreply 263April 23, 2019 12:41 PM

[quote] Btw, I’m no fan of MM, but

You are, R259, stop denying it.

by Anonymousreply 264April 23, 2019 12:54 PM

R264, I’m the one who posted MONTHS ago about trouble with William and Kate, you dumbass, and the fact that the info didn’t come from the Sussexes. Hey, but you can continue to keep your head up your ass and conveniently make up stories that fit your world view (hey, it’s your choice). Btw I have always stated I’m an equal opportunity hater of the BRF. They’re all entitled, spoiled brats, no matter what they display in public, whether they were born into the family or married into it.

by Anonymousreply 265April 23, 2019 1:10 PM

Is it possible Louis was an accidental pregnancy? I asked that on the earlier topic but got no response. I always thought it was odd that they were all of the sudden randomly having a 3rd kid.

by Anonymousreply 266April 23, 2019 1:12 PM

Kate will have another child because it will give her another excuse for not doing anything. Plus the Queen has 4 and Kate will do anything to get in good graces with Granny and she can say with both popped out 4. All the reports have been clear that the Queen is "politely distant" from Kate. Some have been harsher and have said that the Queen thinks Kate is lazy and uninteresting and didn't respect someone whose only job was waiting for a man.

Remember those stories about Kate calling her mother in tears about the way she was being treated and virtually ignored in that first year. Harry was a real buffer in healing Kate. Maybe that's why Harry and Will are at odds.

So let's talk about what happens when Charles becomes King. Who gets what? Wills become Prince of Wales, right? What about Harry and the Grandkids?

by Anonymousreply 267April 23, 2019 1:17 PM

R267 brings up something. It seemed (who knows, maybe it was PR) as though Harry and Kate had a nice rapport. I hope that’s not lost. He needs a friend. Will might not be that person, but perhaps Kate is more forgiving.

by Anonymousreply 268April 23, 2019 1:36 PM

Who wouldn’t want to sleep with William? Even if he’s a complete troll (and he isn’t), he will still have many takers. Having a future king on your resume is very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 269April 23, 2019 1:37 PM

He's not a complete troll, but he's dull, arrogant and lazy. And very very plain now.

by Anonymousreply 270April 23, 2019 2:59 PM

William has to know that anyone who fucks him is fucking the (future) Crown, not the man. It probably adds to his contempt for the human race in general.

by Anonymousreply 271April 23, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote] when Charles becomes King

LOL 😂

by Anonymousreply 272April 23, 2019 4:02 PM

R269 is correct. Plus plenty of people will just think of him when he was younger and quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 273April 23, 2019 4:28 PM

I would not sleep with him. Younger William yes but not now.

Aside from his looks, royals are probably all terrible in bed. Completely unused to doing any of the work themselves. Doesn't sound fun

by Anonymousreply 274April 23, 2019 5:15 PM

Bad sex was apparently one of the issues with Charles and Di. Charles was inhibited and wanted to be jollied and mommied out of his inhibitions (Camilla excelled at this), and Diana was a clueless virgin. That may have been why she fell so hard for that idiot James Hewitt: he was the first good sex of her life.

by Anonymousreply 275April 23, 2019 5:18 PM

Didn't Diana describe sex with Charles as "odd"?

by Anonymousreply 276April 23, 2019 5:22 PM

Well, Camilla did one time have to tell Charles to imagine she was his childhood hobbyhorse, so . . .

by Anonymousreply 277April 23, 2019 5:24 PM

Kate's issue is obviously that she won't do oral. If she sucked Ye Olde Royal Staffe once in awhile, she'd have hubby at her beck and call in no time.

by Anonymousreply 278April 23, 2019 5:25 PM

[quote] I’m the one who posted MONTHS ago about trouble with William and Kate, you dumbass, and the fact that the info didn’t come from the Sussexes. Hey, but you can continue to keep your head up your ass

Calm down, mate. You sound pretty much off the trolley.

by Anonymousreply 279April 23, 2019 5:36 PM

>>I’m the one who posted MONTHS ago about trouble with William and Kate, you dumbass, and the fact that the info didn’t come from the Sussexes. Hey, but you can continue to keep your head up your ass

So you keep reminding us....

by Anonymousreply 280April 23, 2019 5:42 PM

R278 Hmm, don't know about that, though who really knows?

I think Carole made sure Kate and Pippa learned how to be a decent lay. (Carole reminds me of a less repulsive Big Kathy--read House of Hilton if you haven't) Carole was going to do ANYTHING to make sure Kate got that golden ticket. Will's willy was going to need a fair bit of attention to hook him in the first place.

Of course he was/is going to have his side pieces. They all do, and why not? A bit dull to imagine fucking the same person for the rest of your life. Just be discreet. That's the one rule, and someone flunked it. I think he is the one who flunked. Rules don't apply to him in his pea brain.

I think Charles gave him advice (no fucking lawyers you dumb asshole, just let it die down) William, who loves his father about as much as I love eating glass, took the opposite advice, because he has a bad case of "fuck you, daddy", and now here we are.

by Anonymousreply 281April 23, 2019 5:44 PM

Kate would have had to walk a very tight sexual line to snare William. She had to be pretty and fuckable, and she'd have to please him in bed, but if her sexual knowledge was TOO much she'd be labeled a whore, and never get the ring on her finger. It was especially dangerous for her, lacking an aristocratic pedigree to offset any charges of sluttiness. She obviously managed it, but I bet there was a LOT of oversharing with Carole to get it done. Ick.

By the by, why is the Royal Gossip 40 thread closed? It only has 340 replies.

by Anonymousreply 282April 23, 2019 6:59 PM

Which one of you bitches got Part 40 closed?

by Anonymousreply 283April 23, 2019 7:01 PM

Don't bring your mess over here. This thread is for thoughtful, intellegient conversation. Leave your racist bullshit, and crazy over there.

by Anonymousreply 284April 23, 2019 7:03 PM

People call Kate lazy but it sounds to me like she worked very hard to snare her prince.

by Anonymousreply 285April 23, 2019 7:05 PM

British Royal Family Gossip Part 40 is closed. Use the second Part 39 here. I hope it lasts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 23, 2019 7:07 PM

Wow, this is interesting the Jussie Smollett thread part 16 got closed at 450-something posts. That hasn't happened before. Now the BRF threads? Something odd is going on.

by Anonymousreply 287April 23, 2019 7:11 PM

R277, are u serious? Argh. Would rather bang Phillip than Charles.

by Anonymousreply 288April 23, 2019 7:14 PM

Both threads deal with full or half black people in privileged public positions. DL has never been a fan of people of color so both threads became a dumpster fire.

Back on topic, I would like to add that William is really the worst when it comes to arrogant royals. He really believes his own hype. Even Charles has more chill, and he's been Prince of Whales since the 60s. Random question, but do you think Kate would hook up with Harry if given the discrete chance?

Are we supposed to believe that the Queen has never taken a lover?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 23, 2019 7:18 PM

r285, she sure put in the time. See link for William and Kate through the years. Interesting that their break up came shortly after she styled herself after Diana (red jacket, black hat) for an event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 23, 2019 7:28 PM

R284, the only person CONSTANTLY bringing up race is YOU, you fucking piece of MEGalomanic shit.

by Anonymousreply 291April 23, 2019 7:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 23, 2019 7:37 PM

R237, William has no damn pull to banish his brother. Harry only answers to his grandmother and his father. Also, the Africa story was debunked by a royal reporter a few hours ago. The Africa story is bs and total clickbait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 23, 2019 7:38 PM

Interesting you can easily declare Kate a whore and worse as in the William And Kate threads, but pointing out Saint Meghan's machinations will end up in the thread getting shut down ...

by Anonymousreply 294April 23, 2019 7:40 PM

Fuck you r293. We want to keep this thread alive. I think r289 is on to something. Go start your own fucking thread. NO FUCKING MENTION OF THOSE TWO HERE There is zero reason for it.

by Anonymousreply 295April 23, 2019 7:40 PM

I meant r294 but r293 please do also refrain.

by Anonymousreply 296April 23, 2019 7:43 PM

R287, all the Chris Watts threads are gone, too.

I think butt-hurt fraus get them shut down.

Back to Will and Kate: if he wants his pickle tickled, he needs to find a discreet professional. Don’t tell me they don’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 297April 23, 2019 7:44 PM

R295, naaaaah, my dear. Tell that to the Meg lunatics ...

In other words: It was probably you who got the Royal Family thread shut down. You and, respectively or your Meg-adoring bunch of lunatics.

Now it's payback time, honey.

by Anonymousreply 298April 23, 2019 7:44 PM

Do you know who the Royal Reporter was R293? This twat., waffling on about "embryonic discussions" . Hmmm. I wonder who scripted that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 23, 2019 7:44 PM

Seriously there are so few places left where we can discuss royals without the conversation devolving into hysterical shrieking. Please don't bring that here. There's a reason your threads were shut down and ours was not.

by Anonymousreply 300April 23, 2019 7:47 PM

R300, in this thread Kate was being referred to as a whore etc ... just reread the thread.

No, my dear, now your precious thread is on the hit list, too.

Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 301April 23, 2019 7:49 PM

r297 I spot checked the Watts threads, they appear to be intact. I didn't check all of course. I'd be dead by now.

I do think Wills has a lot of women he could rely upon to be discreet, that's why I think *HE* is the one who fucked up and blabbed.

by Anonymousreply 302April 23, 2019 7:49 PM

Oh, no you don't, R300.

Consequences. Consequences to your actions.

by Anonymousreply 303April 23, 2019 7:51 PM

The Chris Watts saga was closed down!? All of Dan Peterson's work is lost for the ages?

by Anonymousreply 304April 23, 2019 7:53 PM

r304 No, not all of them at any rate. Poor Dan! I wonder how he's doing these days.

So how many days has it been since we've seen Will and Kate in the same photo together? Were they even pictured together in the Tindall outing snaps? I mentioned it earlier, but they need to put on a show, and fast. The Firm should have added her on to Will's trip to NZ regardless whatever was planned in advance. I wonder if Waity is finally showing some backbone?

by Anonymousreply 305April 23, 2019 8:02 PM

An update!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 23, 2019 8:03 PM

R305, you're about as stupid as Duke Dim and DuchASS Meghan 'Fat hobbit' Markle.

They were seen together on Easter Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 307April 23, 2019 8:03 PM

Judging by Mother Markle's looks and the fact that looks are highly hereditary, Harry will start cheating on his wife soon.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 308April 23, 2019 8:11 PM

Thanks so much r307! I was staying away from the news a few days, and I don't celebrate Easter so I missed it. Go ahead and post it. By the way, you have the language of a poet. You are wasted here, truly.

by Anonymousreply 309April 23, 2019 8:13 PM

R308, look for it yourself, dumbass. Or are you even dumber than Duke Dim and DuchAss Hobbit?

by Anonymousreply 310April 23, 2019 8:16 PM

[R309], look for it yourself, dumbass. Or are you even dumber than Duke Dim and DuchAss Hobbit?

by Anonymousreply 311April 23, 2019 8:17 PM

Just ignore the tedious BRF troll frothing at the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 312April 23, 2019 8:19 PM

R312, stop talking to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 313April 23, 2019 8:21 PM

Lord these comments are more hostile than the cancelled BRF threads.

by Anonymousreply 314April 23, 2019 8:34 PM

Didn't someone start a new BRF thread? Go over there....they're waiting for you...

by Anonymousreply 315April 23, 2019 8:38 PM

R315, DuchAss Meghurn waits for you to crawl back up her fat arse again.

by Anonymousreply 316April 23, 2019 8:41 PM

Tip! Just name it something else like "grass" or "gardening 101" and tell all your friends about it.

Then you can have your little meg hate fest and no one to bother you.

by Anonymousreply 317April 23, 2019 8:42 PM

R317, as if. You'd be there in a minute, blaming everyone to be RACIST and the like.

No, deal with it, my dear - your beloved thread will eventually get deleted as well. It's only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 318April 23, 2019 8:45 PM

I blocked r310 and voila! Sanity again...

by Anonymousreply 319April 23, 2019 8:45 PM

[quote]Judging by Mother Markle's looks and the fact that looks are highly hereditary, Harry will start cheating on his wife soon.

That pic of Doria was taken right after she had a cesarean section, it's not very fair to judge her by it.

by Anonymousreply 320April 23, 2019 8:47 PM

Why not? Let's be real.

by Anonymousreply 321April 23, 2019 8:49 PM

R319 speaking of sanity is pretty rich.

by Anonymousreply 322April 23, 2019 8:50 PM

wow that BRF poster was unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 323April 23, 2019 8:51 PM

Says the Meg lunatic at R323.

by Anonymousreply 324April 23, 2019 8:51 PM

I enjoyed the lengthy discussion about Megsy's Narcissistic Personality Disorder, on top of her awful lying habit.. Such a shame for the child.

by Anonymousreply 325April 23, 2019 8:58 PM

There's no need to stop these discussions, R325.

Let's discuss them here.

by Anonymousreply 326April 23, 2019 8:58 PM

R326 You do that and you'll get ALL of the royal threads closed and all talk of royalty will be banned and then where will you go? RD? Nope, they threw you out, head first. The royal forums? Did they even bother to say goodbye before kicking you out? Insta? They will delete your comments.

Tumblr? Idk. Where else do you nutters go? Maybe dailyfail is a better choice for you.

by Anonymousreply 327April 23, 2019 9:02 PM

R327, what goes around comes around, my dear.

by Anonymousreply 328April 23, 2019 9:04 PM

A couple psychologists were talking about of course all observation from afar and not a diagnosis. What's interesting to me is on every forum about Markle several people will eventually talk about the horror of a narcissist in their life -- mother, husband, bff spouse, etc. NPD ruins friendships, family relationships and causes chaos and drama where it's completely unneeded. Anyway it's a good conversation to have.

by Anonymousreply 329April 23, 2019 9:05 PM

r327 just block it. It's not logical. It only enjoys these threads when they are vitriolic. It will never stop trying to convert every royal thread to that.

by Anonymousreply 330April 23, 2019 9:05 PM

Tbh, r327, maybe all the BRF threads should be banned. That way, the rodents can abandon DL and go find another dump to gather. We’ve talked out William and Kate, and there’s no new stuff coming down the pike.

There’s plenty of stuff to talk about. I’ve blocked the one major nut here so I don’t know what they’re saying, but I’m sure it’s hilariously indicative of their little uneducated mind.

by Anonymousreply 331April 23, 2019 9:07 PM

[quote] It will never stop trying to convert every royal thread to that.

R330, well, what goes around, comes around.

by Anonymousreply 332April 23, 2019 9:08 PM

R330 The cheek of her when her kind were the ones who took over the BRF thread and hijacked it with meg hate when it was a sane thread discussing all royalty.

by Anonymousreply 333April 23, 2019 9:09 PM

The funny thing is, I didn't even hate DuchAss Megurn in the first place. But her stans made me dislike her as well.

Her obnoxious stans and her downright stupid machinations, that is.

by Anonymousreply 334April 23, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote]We’ve talked out William and Kate, and there’s no new stuff coming down the pike.

There's always tomorrow, r331.

by Anonymousreply 335April 23, 2019 9:13 PM

Hah, r335, touché...

by Anonymousreply 336April 23, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote] when it was a sane thread discussing all royalty.

Sane like this thread is? Hahahaha, 'sane'.

by Anonymousreply 337April 23, 2019 9:14 PM

The Queen gives feedback on thong flashing abs hemlines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 23, 2019 9:15 PM

Meg presenting her snatch is true class instead!

by Anonymousreply 339April 23, 2019 9:18 PM

The Queen also advised against Dangling Tendrils for Catherine, but not-very-important Megan may continue with that hairstyle indefinitely (whew!).

by Anonymousreply 340April 23, 2019 9:20 PM

I believe Kate wants to be queen... whether that was her or her mother’s ambition, no one can be sure. But now that she’s seen what royal life will be, I wonder if she thinks it was worth it. I’m thinking particularly of the article at r338–as a younger woman, I love dressing in fashionable clothes. I’m not into Kardashian-like fashion, but I like shorter skirts and high heels, and low-cut tops (I’m in my early 40’s). I want to wear them while I’m fairly young (well, not old), since I know it can’t last forever. Kate is already dressing like a schoolmarm and being told to tone it down; meanwhile, her peers have no such restrictions.

by Anonymousreply 341April 23, 2019 9:22 PM

Granted, Megurn starring some dangling tendrils isn't the worst thing about her.

Her scheming and her nasty treatment of others is.

by Anonymousreply 342April 23, 2019 9:22 PM

I think Kate's wardrobe malfunctions stopped when she was pregnant with George. Perhaps she realised back then her future children would be able to see these pics on the internet and ultimately decided to play safe.

Meg, on the other hand, almost presented her front hole numerous times, at least twice while being pregnant with the second coming she's expecting.

by Anonymousreply 343April 23, 2019 9:27 PM

R341 Of course it's worth it! She will have a permanent spot at the top of social ladder and her and her children will live luxuriously no matter what. Kate is very sensible, she sees this

by Anonymousreply 344April 23, 2019 9:29 PM

R344, she could have had that anyway without living in a gilded cage. I totally get why she would pursue William—it’s like winning first prize in the life lottery. But the prize itself? I’m not sure...

by Anonymousreply 345April 23, 2019 9:32 PM

I go away for an hour and WTF has happened to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 346April 23, 2019 9:33 PM

Catherine looked smokin' hot in her appropriate length no thong recycled blue Easter outfit the other day. Easy to do. The job suits her.

by Anonymousreply 347April 23, 2019 9:33 PM

r341, early 40s is too old to be wearing short skirts and low-cut tops, even if you have the bod to pull it off. You're about 10 years past appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 348April 23, 2019 9:33 PM

Over the years, I have seen the life sucked out of Kate. It isn't because of the drudgery of raising small children or a tiring job. She's good at hiding it, but every so often the mask slips.

by Anonymousreply 349April 23, 2019 9:35 PM

I read somewhere Charles wants the BRF to support itself, meaning no more tax payers funding it. I guess they would support it/themselves by opening buck house all year round and their other estates earning money that way.

Anyone else know anything more about that?

by Anonymousreply 350April 23, 2019 9:36 PM

Short skirts with tights or boots are fine for early 40s, but the low cut tops just seem desperate.

by Anonymousreply 351April 23, 2019 9:36 PM

Haha R348 everybody in the bar thought she was 28yo max.

by Anonymousreply 352April 23, 2019 9:37 PM

R350 seems frighteningly unclear on how the BRF works.

by Anonymousreply 353April 23, 2019 9:40 PM

R353 Doesn't understand british people.

by Anonymousreply 354April 23, 2019 9:42 PM

Oh god a few minutes of sanity and a return to my little scratching post of happiness. *inhaling it deeply while I have the chance*

R364 Just keep your ignore button finger well oiled and you'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 355April 23, 2019 9:43 PM

Sorry, I meant r346 My xanax is hitting full throttle.

by Anonymousreply 356April 23, 2019 9:45 PM

R349 She has dead eyes and when she fails to smile her face collapses.

by Anonymousreply 357April 23, 2019 9:46 PM

r249 I wonder how these people start looking so hard. I imagine every moment she is with the kids, there is a servant or nanny on standby if they become annoying. They have a cook or can be provided one. She only drives when she wants to. She has nannies to clean their homes. She has lots of private lands and their friends will probably always make time for them. She doesn't have to drive anywhere and can fly private (rarely) or first class.

The only bad part I see is the boredom of the official visits. But she doesn't do that many so it's like having to go to church once a week, you just get it over with. Maybe the family is annoying, but she is the future Queen and they live in their own household so interaction is limited. The media is a problem, but she knew that from years of dating William.

Unless the courtiers are vicious, like Diana hinted, it must Will be driving her insane. I'd take her life, cheating and all to wear the crown.

The gif is me if someone spoke out of line, just don't let Lizzie hear about my outburst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 23, 2019 9:58 PM

r357 I asked a friend who knows a thing or two about plastic surgery, and his vibe is she started getting fillers way too soon. Apparently, when you do that, your skin stretches, and you have to keep doing them just to maintain, and you have to start doing MORE of them. She is trying to save her figure at the expense of her face. If she just gained 10 pounds, she would actually have a better figure, and some of the natural fat would fill in her face...um....naturally. But I'm telling you she's been brainwashed too long and is likely terrified to go past what she thinks is her "set weight" even though her entire being looks like it is screaming otherwise.

I'm rather surprised she was able to squirt out three kids without seemingly much trouble. (I didn't buy into the HG, sorry, that was a cover for lazy/engagement skipping. She seemed to magically recover from her near-death barfing when there were fun things to do.) Anyway, I'm not a vagina owner, but I thought if you were a very low weight that you have trouble conceiving. Totally agree r358

by Anonymousreply 359April 23, 2019 10:02 PM

Perhaps William likes them thin.

by Anonymousreply 360April 23, 2019 10:14 PM

I think the trouble with conceiving only happens if you get so thin your periods stop, which no doubt affects ovulation, etc. However, I think most of the Windsor babies are conceived via IVF to ensure the right gender and right timing of the pregnancy, so as long as Kate doesn't go down to truly anorexic levels, getting up the duff was no trouble.

In Kitty Kelley's dishy royal bio, she said that both Elizabeth and Margaret were conceived via artifical insemination, which was a groundbreaking procedure at the time, because their father, the then-Duke of York, had issues with impotency. So did his older brother David, by all accounts. The abusive nanny and cold parenting really did a number on both of the older boys in that family.

by Anonymousreply 361April 23, 2019 10:16 PM

Wow I’d never heard that r361. OT but I read Janet Auchincloss (Jackie O’s mother) conceived her kids with her second husband that way. Supposedly he had issues with impotency as well (or just wasn’t attracted to women). She actually did it on her own (I guess with a real turkey baster!).

by Anonymousreply 362April 23, 2019 10:24 PM

Not everywhere r360.

- Rose caressing her voluptuous bare bosom

by Anonymousreply 363April 23, 2019 10:25 PM

r361 I totally believe that. Which leads me to wonder how Louis got on the scene. William was on record, saying "only two". Seemingly out of no-where, Kate gets knocked up. If she was on the pill though, and rapidly went off to get a band-aid baby, (my hunch), is that why Louis looks....limited?

He does, bitches, he does! If not limited (still think so) he's fucking odd looking. Those were the best photos, photoshop and that's what we got? As I wrote on another thread: Bald by 4 (dad) will need under eye bag (mother) by 6. Again, I don't really understand how this works. Is that another myth that you have to wait x number of whatever x's off of the pill to have a healthy (looking at least) kid? I'm 51, and again, don't have the equipment and in the weeds re: details here. Are there new BC methods I don't know about? Or need to, to be honest? No fucking way was Louis an IVF hatchling. If so, send the doctor who worked that one out to the Tower.

by Anonymousreply 364April 23, 2019 10:32 PM

Maybe the Middleton clan have ugly babies. Louis looks like Kate's baby pictures and she turned out OK. William was an adorable baby and looks ...significantly less attractive now.

by Anonymousreply 365April 23, 2019 10:39 PM

Someone recently said that William doesn't have a calling. That he's not passionate about anything. Maybe that's the problem. He doesn't have his Mother or Harry's natural gift with people or his Father's ability to find a liberal cause that he didn't embrace and support wholeheartedly. Maybe Rose has found that spark.

by Anonymousreply 366April 23, 2019 10:41 PM

r366 I LOVE THIS THEORY!

by Anonymousreply 367April 23, 2019 10:43 PM

Interesting r366. I can totally see William as being extremely on alert and always hiding his personality because of the dysfunctional upbringing and being raised in the public eye. That kind of repression can not be healthy. It’s sad if he doesn’t have passion in his life... for something.

by Anonymousreply 368April 23, 2019 10:46 PM

This turd doesn't even have passion for his kids. He was a total dick about George, said next to nothing about Charlotte, and Louis....Louis who?

by Anonymousreply 369April 23, 2019 10:51 PM

I honestly think Louis will be the best looking of the kids as adults. His too-severe features make for a less attractive baby, but a more attractive adult. I think George will be much less good-looking as a grown up, though perhaps the Middleton genes will at least allow him to keep his hair past the age of 30.

It's quite possible that George and Charlotte were planned and Louis was not. Hence, William's resentment over the baby and anger at Kate. Just because you timed the first two perfectly using IVF doesn't mean an 'oops' baby couldn't have snuck in there. Though why the hell a rich man with endless domestic help at his disposal would care if he has 2 kids or 6 is beyond me. He's not like some harried working class dad who has to worry about keeping food on the table, or even a middle class dad with worries about paying for college. Between nannies and boarding school, William hardly has to see his kids if he doesn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 370April 23, 2019 10:53 PM

What a depressing thought, R366. The world's resources at his disposal, the best of everything, and what really put a gleam in William's eye was a pair of big tits.

by Anonymousreply 371April 23, 2019 10:55 PM

R370 my mother has always said ugly babies make attractive adults. And through my life that's mostly proven correct

by Anonymousreply 372April 23, 2019 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!