Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mossimo Giannulli: Prison Yard Pass-Around Slut?

Mossimo Giannulli's sphincter has been the subject of global watercooler discussion as to whether he will be a willing participant in insertive anal penetration behind bars.

The Trump-supporting, Madame Puppet-cheeked designer is said to be on a strict regime of phosphate enemas ensuring his colon can take the most ghetto of thugs.

Giannulli has confided to friends that Lori's once a year bottomless mimosa-fueled prostate massages are minor preparation to being turned out like a bitch in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2019 4:22 AM

I never would have thought that I would be consumed with all things Lori Loughlin.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2019 5:15 AM

She looks like a freaking peacock - wtf is up with her neck?

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2019 8:11 AM

R1, that's why I said after all of this came out that even as bad as this is, she will come out of it more famous than she ever imagined and she will benefit from all of it because she will in fact be in high demand

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2019 8:14 AM

I'm sure she's wishing she could go back to her "Secret Admirer" days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2019 3:17 PM

Strain Inside Loughlin-Giannulli Household

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2019 4:24 AM

You know Lori is going to look terrible in stripes or orange and that fills me with joy.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2019 4:30 AM

Deformed piss slit, hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2019 4:35 AM

She's throwing him under the bus with these articles to People about how her friends never liked Mossimo and how they all think he put her up to it. It will be funny if she can pull it off, Mossimo gets all the prison time and somehow she gets off, I'm kind of pulling for her but only for the entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2019 4:57 AM

Here's where she has her friends telling the tabloids Mossimo is to blame.

[quote]Is Mossimo Giannulli to blame? Amid the nationwide college admissions scandal, Lori Loughlin’s friends are pointing fingers at her husband of 21 years.

[quote]The fashion designer, 55, who is the Full House alum’s second husband, has never been a favorite among her pals, according to the source: “Her friends don’t like him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2019 5:02 AM

If imprisoned, he will be in a federal prison. My understanding is that, in general, it's a lot nicer to do federal time than state time. I don't think he will be attacked in there.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2019 5:32 AM

They look like upscale dentists or nurses in a cosmetic surgery clinic. I'm not big on anyone other than dangerous people going to prison, but as long as the poor and disadvantaged continue to serve time, I'll bet that Lori is the guilty party here. Never heard of her before a month ago. Nice haircut.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2019 5:37 AM

Is he straight? Looks fem and is a fashion designer....but then isn’t the clothes designer to Russian hookers, Phillip plein, straight also?

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2019 5:45 AM

He looks a bit nelly to me.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2019 6:31 AM

[quote]The Trump-supporting, Madame Puppet-cheeked designer is said to be on a strict regime of phosphate enemas ensuring his colon can take the most ghetto of thugs.

If you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2019 6:54 AM

What a wretched website at R9.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2019 7:14 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2019 9:42 AM

I've been watching the edge of night on YouTube. She played Jody travis. She got out of every awful sticky situation all the while dating cute boys. Channel Jody Lori. Chanel .

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2019 10:11 AM

I'm not defending Lori Loughlin or Felicity Huffman, but it's rather unfair that they are the only ones to become the names and faces of this scandal. There are 52 parents involved, some of whom paid even more than Lori and Felcity did. There are some very prominent people, CEOs executives, etc., included, who are just as wealthy if not more so than these actresses, but we never hear about anyone else except for these two.

This is destroying their lives, with the inability to work or show their faces in public--and maybe rightfully so. But it's not right or fair that they are the only ones being endlessly exposed persecuted. I am thoroughly unimpressed with Lori's daughter, Olivia, but I wouldn't want her condemned to hell or contemplating suicide (which is complete speculation on my part) because of her shitty, entitled attitude or because of what her parents did.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2019 10:17 AM

Sort of R18 but it all boils down to one common denominator.

Non college grads carrying that pissed off about being out of the loop inferiority complex.

Anything worth having takes a hell of a lotta work, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2019 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!