Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Black Man Supports Mike Pence 100% While Calling Pete Buttigieg - LIAR

I'm NOT linking the op-ed, but here is the last two paragraphs

I support the Trump-Pence team because I think these two men are doing a great job for America and can do more if given another four years in office.

I realize many Americans are opposed to President Trump and Vice President Pence for a variety of reasons. But if this opposition is based on a belief that the occupants of our nation’s highest offices are anti-gay, it is based on a lie of the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2019 6:17 PM

What a dumbass Uncle Tom.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 10:00 PM

Yeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 10:00 PM

Of course he’s ugly as fuck

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 10:03 PM

He is very good looking, you're blind r3. His beliefs are stupid. Thankfully, blacks in America do their part to oppose Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 10:05 PM

He’s gotten exactly what he wanted from his dumb ass “beliefs”. Publicity. I’m never surprised by what folks will do or say for their 15 minutes in the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 10:13 PM

I think I first heard about this guy through this Vice video where black liberals debated black conservatives.

Interestingly enough, he declared that he is a gay man, not queer, and not LGBTQ. Which is a stance a lot of us Dataloungers share.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 10:18 PM

I've said it once and will say it again. Pete's biggest enemy isn't right wing trumpsters but Identity Politics. Blacks will do everything they can to destroy him, because he isn't an effeminate black candidate. They'd rather vote for a moron just for being black than someone who has a real plan for the country.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 10:19 PM

[quote] Interestingly enough, he declared that he is a gay man, not queer, and not LGBTQ. Which is a stance a lot of us Dataloungers share.

No one gives a shit what you call yourself, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 10:20 PM

Please define "identity politics" for me, r7. Does that mean any policy that treats all people as people, not just white men?

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 10:21 PM

Do I need to R9? Identity Politics is a subdivision of the Civil Rights movement, focused on radical feminists, queer advocacy and radical POC policies, such as reparations. It's the absurdity we see today dominating the cultural wars, specially now with the Trans agenda being financed by heterosexual fetishist millionaires pretending they are women.

R6 is what hell looks like for me. I'd rather jump off a bridge than hang with those exhausting types. I dated one, so I know what I'm talking about.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 10:24 PM

So, you are one of the anti-trans cultists on the site and your opinion is worth less than shit. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 10:28 PM

He seems like a crazy shvartze.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 10:32 PM

Fox News, OP. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 10:35 PM

I'm not anti trans, I do believe transexuals exist, though all the peer reviewed papers I've ever read on the subject, suggests real trans people suffer necessarily of dysphoria, the other cases being the reason so many de-transitioning and regret happens in this area. I'm the son of liberal academic parents so I guide my opinions through reason, not emotions or feelings.

I do oppose criminalization of language as we have now in California and NY, "transitioning for children or teenagers" as there are not enough scientific data to justify that, which to me is child abuse. I also believe it's a natural concern of lesbians, gays and women in general that redefining gender with make-belief pseudo-science as espoused by Queer politics of crazy Judith Butler can bring a horde of abuse of men invading women's safe spaces. You don't have to be a right wing looney to be concerned that redefining gender can cause harm to children, women in their safe spaces and even gay and lesbians, now being forced to accept to have sex with genders have no desire, at the risk of sounding transphobic.

We should be having mature and reasonable discussions about these concerns, yet we are making laws based on guilt and actual good intent without thinking on the long term effect it will have in our community as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 10:38 PM

R13 where is the Fox News link?

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 10:38 PM

Uncle Tom AND a homocon quisling. You don't see many twofers like him, do you?

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 10:40 PM

Yep, all the same crap we get in every anti-trans thread, r14.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 10:43 PM

Too much of sclera in the eyes; she's crazy and suicidal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote] They'd rather vote for a moron just for being black than someone who has a real plan for the country.

What, pray tell, is his *real* plan for the country since we are yet to hear it, besides the usual soundbites. This is all making me suspect that Buttigieg, against whom I have nothing personally, is some tool who is being pushed by crypto right-wingers to distract us from the candidates who actually have some vision for the country and a bit more experience.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 10:48 PM

Too bad that instead of arguing with reason about actual concerns of society, you'd rather call it crap R17.

Thankfully trans is such a minor trait of society, that at some point people will grow tired of the whining and will either elect another Trump or ignore the whole thing altogether. I vow for the latter.

R19 is yet another paranoid moron.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote] What, pray tell, is his *real* plan for the country since we are yet to hear it, besides the usual soundbites.

Yep, heard the same thing about Clinton. Just because you can't be bothered to look for the plan on the website or listen to the plan when he makes a speech doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

If all the media wants to talk about is how he is a banana crammer and Pence feels the sadz because he points out Pence's homophobia doesn't mean he doesn't have a plan.

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2019 10:50 PM

I meant R17.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2019 10:51 PM

[quote] Too bad that instead of arguing with reason about actual concerns of society, you'd rather call it crap.

No one except you and your merry band of Rightwing loons gives a crap about transpersons.

Global climate change, millions in poverty while oligarchs get tax breaks, these are "actual concerns of society," not your ridiculous obsession.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2019 10:52 PM

R19 Did you sprain your back turning somersaults to get to that paranoid reading of Mayor Pete?

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2019 10:53 PM

"Quisling" certainly sums it up for me.

Well, "Idiot Quisling" more precisely.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote] Did you sprain your back turning somersaults to get to that paranoid reading of Mayor Pete?

Didn't have to try too hard - just look at the people on this thread. The usual suspects: anti-trans loons, people obsessed with "SJWs", "extreme left", and the rest of their verbal diarrhea. If people like that support him, I am standing by my judgment.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote] I've said it once and will say it again. Pete's biggest enemy isn't right wing trumpsters but Identity Politics. Blacks will do everything they can to destroy him, because he isn't an effeminate black candidate. They'd rather vote for a moron just for being black than someone who has a real plan for the country.

Your crazy lunatic racist rants are not going to move Buttigeig's numbers.

Buttigieg is still polling in the low single digits. He doesn't have large scale support from any community, white or otherwise. As far as electing morons, you may take our pick of white male morons elected because they were white males, including Trump.

[quote] Do I need to [R9]? Identity Politics is a subdivision of the Civil Rights movement, focused on radical feminists, queer advocacy and radical POC policies, such as reparations. It's the absurdity we see today dominating the cultural wars, specially now with the Trans agenda being financed by heterosexual fetishist millionaires pretending they are women.

The term identity politics in common usage refers to a tendency of people sharing a particular racial, religious, ethnic (including white ethnicities), social, or cultural identity to form exclusive political alliances, instead of engaging in traditional broad-based party politics,[1] or promote their particular interests without regard for interests of a larger political group.[2] In academic usage, the term has been used to refer to a wide range of political activities and theoretical analysis rooted in experiences of injustice shared by different social groups. In this usage, identity politics typically aim to reclaim greater self-determination and political freedom for marginalized groups through understanding their distinctive nature and challenging externally imposed characterizations, instead of organizing solely around belief systems or party affiliations.[3] Identity is used as a tool to articulate political claims, promote political ideologies, and guide political action with the aim of asserting group distinctiveness and gaining power and recognition in the context of perceived inequality or injustice.[4]

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2019 11:09 PM

R23 Trans issues are not my main concern, as a matter of fact I only talk about it here, on DL, when it fits the conversation. I have no trans friends, couldn't care less about them if I'm being honest and my stance is only based on an overall opinion on how it affects society. Since I've cleared I'm not a right wing loon your attack on my politics is moot.

Your vitriolic response whenever someone talks about trans issues, however, tells me you're the one with some mental health issues to deal with and an unhealthy obsession with this particular issue. If you're not trans yourself, you really need to get laid or get a hobby.

As I've posted before, in the end, trans are insignificant to society in terms of % and this is only an issue because of very rich fetishists taking advantage of this to advance their personal fetishism agenda. Now fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2019 11:20 PM

[quote] identity politics typically aim to reclaim greater self-determination and political freedom for marginalized groups through understanding their distinctive nature and challenging externally imposed characterizations, instead of organizing solely around belief systems or party affiliations.[3] Identity is used as a tool to articulate political claims, promote political ideologies, and guide political action with the aim of asserting group distinctiveness and gaining power and recognition in the context of perceived inequality or injustice.[4]

Yeah, I'm totally on board with that understanding of identity politics and I don't know why anyone else on this board would.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2019 11:20 PM

[quote] Your vitriolic response whenever someone talks about trans issues

Yeah. "Talks." That's all you are doing. Not attacking people at all.

[quote] however, tells me you're the one with some mental health issues to deal with and an unhealthy obsession with this particular issue.

No obsession at all. And I'll make you a promise: you and your ilk never bring it up and I won't defend them against your Rightwing lies.

[quote] If you're not trans yourself, you really need to get laid or get a hobby.

Cute. When you have no actual argument, make a personal attack. Right out of the Rightwing playbook.

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2019 11:23 PM

Reparations are not a stupid idea. We've paid off a number of special interest groups including hundreds of corporations. The one group that has never received compensation is African Americans decedents of slaves.

1. The United States accepted slavery into it's newly formed country.

2. The slaves gained freedom, yay! But with little to no resources. We weren't given free land to settle like Texans or an apparatus of support like immigrants landing in this country (Boss Tweed operations and such)

3. Jim Crow in the South and unwritten Jim Crow in the north.

4. Red Lining neighborhoods making it difficult for blacks to obtain loans or mortgages. How can we start a business without the funding afforded to every other type of American?

5. The number of blue collar jobs decreased, so who was the first to go or last to be hired? Blacks

6. Lack of economic opportunity, coupled with CIA and FBI initiatives, lead to the growth of crime in black neighborhoods.

7. Now the once middle/lower working class neighborhoods are crime infested with low income, meaning the schools are underfunded.

8. Socially we are the face (or scapegoat) of welfare programs, despite the fact the whites are the main beneficiaries. America views blacks as scary, lazy, crime obsesses peoples that refuse to pull ourselves up.

All of these injustices are my reasoning for reparations. No one alive was a slave, but every one of us lost generations of the American Dream because of our skin color match that of this countries largest population of slaves. Other immigrants had a taught time in America as well, but the obstacles listed above were not placed in their way. Eventually, most immigrants assimilated as one group of white people or brought their cultural sense of community to the States to create prosperity, like our Asian brothers and sisters. Blacks were stripped of our ancestral history. Our history starts in slave ships.

It's time to make it right. Doesn't have to be all about hardcore cash, but something should be done.

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2019 11:27 PM

You lose credibility when your list makes reference to the Snowfall plot as literal history

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2019 11:30 PM

I have no particular issue with Identity Politics on itself. I do take issue with how current identity politics handles abstract and pseudo-scientific concepts like micro aggressions and gender/queer studies as they are being promoted to advance public policies.

Black Lives Matter is totally fine by me as it deals with concrete and provable systemic police racism and abuse; people calling other racists because they don't want to fuck you, or because some random person decided to sit somewhere else on the bus far away from you is not.

Trans rights and respect for people or even respect to be called the gender you believe you have is fine with me, criminalizing speech for those who refuse to accept something that hasn't had a scientific consensus is not.

Challenging gender norms that are actually social constructs such as color assigned to girls/boys or allowing a child's preference for sports or toys is fine by me. Trying to deny science and sex and pretending there aren't biological definitions on gender is not. There are peer-reviewed studies with simians showing that female chimpanzees still prefer to nurture dolls over something else. I could list many examples here that gives scientific evidence that a very structured natural difference exists between genders and therefore, trying to erase them with pseudo-science created by a masculine dyke who holds a grudge to the world who wronged her won't be able to cover.

I might be wrong with my assumptions, but I'm far from being a right-wing lunatic, unlike you R23. Now if you excuse me i'm going to the gym and then will proceed to fuck a hot Blatino guy from Scruff.

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2019 11:33 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Blocked

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2019 11:37 PM

Yeah...I'm the right-wing lunatic.

And I assume by "gym" you mean "your mom's basement" and by "fuck a hot blatino" you mean "eat an entire bag of Doritos."

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2019 11:37 PM

R33 don't bother. You are speaking to much rational sanity for people on here to deal with! :)

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote]They'd rather vote for a moron just for being black than someone who has a real plan for the country

Well, luckily the only really viable black candidate right now is an extremely smart woman, not a moron. I support Pete, but I'd be happy with Kamala Harris as well.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2019 12:34 AM

Oh, please. R31 lost all credibility by misusing "it's" in his first sentence.

Id-eee-otte!

by Anonymousreply 38April 17, 2019 6:13 PM

A very twisted fuck. I know a white guy like that.

by Anonymousreply 39April 17, 2019 6:16 PM

What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2019 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!