Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

_____ Trump: what insulting nickname would Trump call himself?

From Lyin' Ted to Low Energy Jeb, one of Trump's legit gifts is the ability to insult people in a way that really captures the weakest part of their public image.

His insults stick, whether they are true or not.

What's the word or phrase that he would use on himself?

by Anonymousreply 2204/15/2019

Sure have been a lot of "Trump sucks but he's sure great at X" comments lately. Curious.

by Anonymousreply 104/15/2019

Human Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 204/15/2019

R1, well he's sewage but it's always been clear that he's great at some sort of marketing. He got 63 million people to vote for him

by Anonymousreply 304/15/2019

Don't know who gets the credit for it, but my favorite name for Trump is "Trumplethinskin". It has trended on Twitter many times.

by Anonymousreply 404/15/2019

I think the ones that actually get his goat point out his weakness. Weak, puny, not rich at all, tiny-dicked -- those are the ones that actually irritate him.

As far as the American public, maybe: Cheating Trump? Cheats on his wife, his taxes, his golf game, and pretty much everything in life. This is a man who cheats his way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 504/15/2019

Tacky

I despise him, but he is good at making nicknames that stick. I love “Little Marco”, too.

by Anonymousreply 604/15/2019

Traiter Trump

by Anonymousreply 704/15/2019

Shitshow Shitstormtrooper In Chief

by Anonymousreply 804/15/2019

Lil Dick Donnie

Fake-Money Trumpy

Bankrupt Trump

by Anonymousreply 904/15/2019

Dotard Donnie

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2019

R9 Bankrupt tRump! Yes!

by Anonymousreply 1104/15/2019

Tiresome Trumpy

by Anonymousreply 1204/15/2019

He insults at a third grade level. Lead and mercury poisoning are more serious than we've been led to believe if his insults are genius.

by Anonymousreply 1304/15/2019

That one made me laugh R4. I'll definitely be using it in the future. My personal favorites are Cadet Bone Spurs and Donny Two Scoops.

by Anonymousreply 1404/15/2019

R13, genius in this arena is not being about Shakespeare. It's about being memorable and hitting something that the candidate is insecure about. In that sense they are genius. Everyone remembers the insults, and they all touch on some genuine area of discomfort for the insultee.

by Anonymousreply 1504/15/2019

Anus Face

by Anonymousreply 1604/15/2019

Cadet Bone Spurs was a good one given to him by Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth, who is a military veteran who lost limbs while serving.

Trump never had a comeback on this one.

by Anonymousreply 1704/15/2019

"he's not worth it".

--------Nancy Pelosi

by Anonymousreply 1804/15/2019

Yes, R17. That was genius.

by Anonymousreply 1904/15/2019

Orange peel

by Anonymousreply 2004/15/2019

[quote]Anus Face

I've also seen Anus Mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2104/15/2019

Anuses are more attractive than tRump's face.

by Anonymousreply 2204/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!