Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christina Applegate Is Dead to Me!!

Christina Applegate’s husband died in a fiery car crash and she finally goes lesbo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2019 9:09 AM

Not funny

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 10:46 AM

OP really!!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 10:48 AM

OP = worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 11:28 AM

You bitch.

Come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 11:35 AM

What a great first episode! And it’s nice to see actresses with their real faces.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2019 2:21 AM

That OP should be titled Christina Applegate in Dead To Me - most of the hardcore Dataloungers would have understood the joke

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2019 2:24 AM

But seriously, is this show any good? It showed up in my email as a show I might like.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2019 2:26 AM

OP is worse than Hitler and Sarah Huckabeast!

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2019 2:28 AM

I'm sure being lesbian is so much more convenient than dealing with men. If you don't need male validation or to conceive, intimacy and stability could be better provided by another woman.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2019 2:53 AM

OP=worse than Hitler and Ted McGinley.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2019 3:02 AM

Wasn’t there something about her breasts and a cancer scare years ago?

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2019 3:04 AM

I like it, but it's not as funny as I was expecting.

Is Linda Cardellini a stealthbian?

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2019 6:04 AM

She is not very good on the show, and she looks very old.

Linda Cardellini comes off much better.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2019 8:03 AM

She is a lesbo. Teenage Christina Applegate bearded for tinymeat homosexual Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2019 8:10 AM

Why the fuck is a tv show thread F&F'd into the grays???

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2019 9:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!