Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Murder She Wrote is now on Amazon Prime.

Rejoice gays 😃 !

Rejoice !

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2019 7:28 PM

It looks like only the first five seasons? Still, great news. I was so disappointed when MSW was taken off Netflix. Hopefully more seasons can be added later.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 7:50 AM

My mother died 2 years ago and I miss her desperately but still watch shows she liked. Like judge Judy , Golden Girls , Keeping Up Appearances and Murder She Wrote.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 9:33 AM

Watching first episode right now. Does dishy Grady only appear a few times ?

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 9:37 AM

More than a few, R3.

I'm more excited about this news than I should be. Now, off to Cabot Cove!

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 10:10 AM

Call me when Amazon shows Mama's Family.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 10:18 AM

MF should be streaming somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 12:07 PM

R3 He makes one or two appearances a season until season 7 then he disappears until one episode in season 11 and then never returns.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 12:17 PM

I was hoping for season 15.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 12:17 PM

I'm watching Angela is always good but most of the acting terrible. I forget. Why do we gays like this show ?

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2019 2:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2019 2:05 AM

It’s like Love Boat in terms of guest stars, especially b- and c-listers from Ild Hollywood. I fucking love it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Some bigger stars get only bit parts like Stan from GG , the mama from Throw Mama From The Train and Marianne McAndrew 2nd female lead in movie version of Hello Dolly.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2019 2:14 AM

Throw Momma from the Train was made in 1987, so Anne Ramsey was not a big star by any means when she appeared in Murder, She Wrote in 1984.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2019 2:27 AM

The cross over episode with Magnum PI was odd. There was never a conclusion to the story line, IIRC. There was a great ass shot of Selleck getting out of a pool, however.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2019 3:13 AM

I, OTOH, am watching as many episodes of Brett Michael's Rock of Love as humanely possible......

i even ask my own self, as Brett would say "Whatsa goin' on" with my taste in TV shows

these women are insane psychopathic whores........ or just boring

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2019 3:43 AM

Season 4 is really terrific, though Season 2 has Jessica in prison with Eve Plumb and Adrienne Barbeau, and Season 3 has the magical murder in first class with outstanding guest work from Kate Mulgrew, Pat Harrington, and David Hemmings.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2019 3:54 AM

Only on episode 6 I have seen Lynn Redgrave, smashing looking Samantha Edgar ,June Allyson , Van Johnson ,my personal fave Lois Nettleton , poor Jeff Conaway and Mellisa Sue Anderson who was very good.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2019 8:37 AM

Oh my God ! They shot Lorna!

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2019 8:51 PM

Fantastic news! Some of the best episodes were in the first few seasons :)

by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2019 9:10 PM

They shot Lorna and we were spared another musical number.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote] The cross over episode with Magnum PI was odd. There was never a conclusion to the story line, IIRC. There was a great ass shot of Selleck getting out of a pool, however.

It was a two parter. One episode was for Murder She Wrote and the second one was for Magnum, PI. Hence cross over. I guess you only watched the one made for Murder She Wrote.

by Anonymousreply 21May 3, 2019 10:57 PM

We're there any rumours of an affair between Lansbury and Selleck when they made this 2 parter?

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2019 9:41 AM

i love cabot c

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2019 10:08 AM

R23 what are your favourite Cabot Cove episodes?

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2019 10:49 AM

I've watched a few episodes lately after not having seen any for a long time, and have come to the conclusion that it's quite a boring show. It has none of the campiness or humour of Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2019 11:25 AM

Seems like many of the guest stars are terrible but of course Angela is good. Then you come across an episode of the wonderful Olivia Cole and Stan Shaw. Olivia has passed I think and Stan is doing an episode of young and Restless.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2019 5:33 PM

R25 Eat dirt and die trash!

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2019 7:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!