Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OJ lawyer curse

Cohchran dead, Kardashian died almost immediately after his cancer diagnosis, Shapiro’s son died after taking half an ecstasy pill( did not know that was possible, biggest evidence of a curse). Did any lawyer on his team emerge unscathed?

by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2019 1:17 PM

The DNA guy. Can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 3:32 AM

F. Lee Bailey is still alive, and I thought he looked ancient during the trial.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 3:34 AM

the jewish one , his name escapes me, has been caught up in the peddy Jeffrey Epstein scandal. dershowitz!!!!! scum

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 3:59 AM

Curse - that's what "THEY" want you to believe.

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern that reveals the hand of an enemy.

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 3:59 AM

[quote]Shapiro’s son died after taking half an ecstasy pill( did not know that was possible

Then you don't get out much, aren't very worldly, and imagine silly things like curses.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 4:03 AM

Interesting interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 4:11 AM

What do you think Robert Kardashian 's motivation was? He renewed his license just to defend Simpson but looked disgusted at his acquittal and later expressed doubts at Simpsons innocence. Supposedly he was devout but that seems at odds with his choice of friends.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 4:14 AM

Barry Scheck is still alive and kicking and helping to free actual innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 4:39 AM

I find it eerily fascinating that one of the biggest phenomenons of the modern era, the Kardashians, are related through both their parents to one of the biggest and most divisive trials of our era. Just a strange coincidence. Sort of reminds me of all the strange coincidences and connections in the Manson case. I'm not spouting conspiracy theories or any of that, it's just odd. Or maybe I've just had too much wine tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 5:10 AM

OP, you think that's something. EVERYONE who fought at the Battle of Waterloo is dead! Spooky, huh?

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 6:17 AM

Dershowitz has literally gone insane. He will hopefully be going to prison (then hell) for having sex with minors, in addition to whatever else he got up to hanging out with Epstein. Fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 6:26 AM

Wasn't he quite a crusader some decades back? Maybe it's dementia

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 6:29 AM

r12 He was indeed. One of my heroes. Now I hope he rots.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 6:30 AM

r9 don't blame the vino, you're on to something here. Their connection is actually creepy.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 6:37 AM

That "ecstasy pill" was probably concocted in a filthy vat in a filthy house or garage and probably contained zero/next to no actual ecstasy. Those MF pushers often cut that stuff with fentanyl and even Drain-o. Same thing happened to a high school girl in west suburban Chicago, who died in the early Aughts. Disgusting and tragic.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 6:40 AM

Kardashian was said to have gotten rid of a bag of evidence of OJ's. So I always questioned his shocked look at the acquittal. Granted, it was the absolute wrong decision, but he helped him get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 6:48 AM

r15 I am sure Nancy Reagan will be there to greet Alan when he shows up in Hell. Nancy didn't do fuck all for anyone except herself and her murdering cunt of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 6:51 AM

I cannot believe Dershowitz these days. But still alive. Shapiro ‘s son surprised me because I knew innumerable people or you didn’t asked to see you every weekend and are also with us. Old like me now. This was in the 90s, early aughts. Don’t know if Fentanyl was easily available around then

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 12:12 PM

Oh dear. That should read that innumerable people I knew did ecstasy every weekend and are all still around now. They probably had more than half a tab at a time.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 12:12 PM

R15 You are probably correct. He immediately started getting sick so it could’ve just been a rat poison pill

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 12:13 PM

I once took half an ecstasy pill and it gave me a dry mouth.

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2019 12:25 PM

[quote]I find it eerily fascinating that one of the biggest phenomenons of the modern era, the Kardashians, are related through both their parents to one of the biggest and most divisive trials of our era. Just a strange coincidence.

It's not really coincidence. The family grew to love the fame BECAUSE of the trial, and no one would have cared about Kim Kardashian's sex tape if she hadn't been Robert Kardashian's daughter. The name already had some cultural cachet.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2019 12:43 PM

F Lee Bailey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2019 2:48 PM

I can't help thinking of him as "Flea Bailey".

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2019 10:24 PM

R22 I'm not entirely convinced of that. The Kardashians were certainly known in soCal social circles but I don't think that Robert Kardashian was exactly a household name. When people discussed the lawyers involved in the Simpson trial, they generally brought up Cochran. And the younger generation, the ones that made Kim Kardashian famous, are either indifferent or unaware of Robert Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 25April 16, 2019 12:15 AM

Read “Another City, Not My Own” by Dommy Dunne for the full colorful story. He describes each lawyer on the team in detail. Scheck and Kardashian had doubts about OJ’s innocence and guilt over it. Cochran and Bailey loved the limelight. Forget what he said about Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2019 12:19 AM

Kim was able to ride Paris Hilton's coattails to fame with the sex tape. She was a lower-tier member of Paris' circle but the sex tape made her a superstar.

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2019 12:20 AM

R26 What did he say about Shapiro?

by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2019 12:23 AM

And now Kim wants to take the bar exam.

by Anonymousreply 29April 16, 2019 12:29 AM

ewww dershowitz, loathed by his peers for sukin up to $$ interests.

hope the j Epstein stuff nails him

by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2019 2:48 AM

R29 Perhaps Kimmy the Family's Prize Whore can pull it off. Her parents were both intelligent people in their own ways. Awful morals, but each with a certain degree of drive and intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 31April 16, 2019 3:31 AM

why isn't dersh in prison for the j Epstein stuff? along with Andrew and others......LOW

by Anonymousreply 32April 16, 2019 1:07 PM

He will be.

by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2019 1:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!