Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland Part 15: Pedageddon

New thread to discuss the evils of history's most prolific pedophile, Michael Shitty Tampon Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 376May 8, 2019 6:45 PM

Very fancy title

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 2:55 AM

Yess, I beat the TST and made sure the new thread is anti MJ.

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 2:58 AM

He has doxxed Wade and James again on the other thread and is busy filling up 600-609, against DL rules.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 2:59 AM

All hail the great award winning film director, Dan Reed!

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 3:01 AM

'James Safechuck is a truly disgusting freak of nature, and I'm glad all of us at DL can agree on that simple fact! '

We did a poll and found out that 87% of DL think King Pedo is GUILTY.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 3:04 AM

Did you hear that Michael Jackson was taken to the Emergency Room?

He was choking on a small bone!

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 3:07 AM

Use this thread, not the Train Station frau's effort.

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 3:07 AM

Lmao, R6.

Jacko is just a joke these days, his legacy destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 3:08 AM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 3:09 AM

That story about Jackson and the tampons is the most repulsive thing I have heard of since Repulveda and his party trick of drinking condoms full of dog cum.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 3:09 AM

You know Jackson's nasty ass stunk to high heaven. I bet Bubbles smelled better.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 3:14 AM

What a nightmare for those innocent boys, being in bed with incontinent Jacko.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 3:16 AM

That's probably why Jackson wore that stupid surgical mask, because he couldn't stand the smell of his own funk.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 3:19 AM

Why did Michael Jackson like twenty eight year old boyfriends?

Because there were twenty of them!

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 3:21 AM

The scenes at Neverland Ranch must have been like something out of a horror movie. I'm sure Jacko invited other pedos round to party with him and sample his harem of seven year olds. Later on, a rich oil sheikh returned the favor and set MJ up with lots of little Arabian boys in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 3:27 AM

[quote]I'm sure Jacko invited other pedos round to party with him and sample his harem of seven year olds.

For sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 3:31 AM

Don't forget, "Leaving Neverland" is re-airing this week on HBO.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 3:43 AM

R17 Anyone who would subject themselves to this sham of a documentary now that it's been discredited clearly has issues. If LN wasn't enough to get your pedo fix, then Michael Jackson Was My Lover is for you.

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 4:33 AM

Not a sham, a masterpiece! It will win awards.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 7:34 AM

I hope Dan Reed finds more abuse victims to interview and makes Leaving Neverland Part 2.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 10:01 AM

What is the tampon story?

Haven't caught up with all threads

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2019 10:52 AM

All this talk about Michael Jackson to deflect from--

James Safechuck claiming he was "abused" every day--

in the beginning of his "relationship" with Jackson (around 7)--

in a place it was revealed didn't exist until he was 16.

When he's said repeatedly all "abuse" stopped at 14.

Why is this still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2019 1:29 PM

[quote]All this talk about a train station to deflect from--

...that Michael Jackson was a JUNKIE PEDOPHILE.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2019 3:49 PM

I look forward to hearing the OP of this thread tell us how Wade and James were in love with Michael Jackson--even in a place that didn't exist-- because he himself "came onto" his own abuser at 8 years old, and fell in love with him. So Wade and James are just like him. Did you also become mentally stunted by a severe cocaine addiction like James Safechuck?

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2019 3:52 PM

r21, Jackpedo would stick tampons up his ass, and then leave the shitty, bloody used ones laying around for the help to clean up. He also would just randomly shit himself and leave his shit drips on the floor because he was too doped up and lazy to use the toilet like a normal person.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2019 3:55 PM

R25 ....

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2019 4:04 PM

So this is basically two people talking back and forth to each other on these MJ threads. Oookay

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2019 4:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2019 4:11 PM

Literally vom inducing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2019 4:12 PM

Don't forget, "Leaving Neverland" - the second highest rated HBO documentary of the past decade - is re-airing this week.

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2019 4:13 PM

What's with the scat troll infesting these threads?

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2019 4:14 PM

R30 Why anyone would want to watch this doc more than once is a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2019 4:14 PM

Michael Jackson seemed liked a germophobe in that Ed Bradley interview. All these weird defecation stories just prove that the media is willing to make anything up no matter how outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2019 4:17 PM

Dan Reed was the perfect director for LN. The production was done to such a high level and they level of detail was astounding. Like others I knew Jackson was a paedophile. What I didn't know is what a seasoned manipulator he was. He was so, so evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2019 4:18 PM

R33 He also wore masks in public and used skin creams. Doesn't sound like someone who's unsanitary or not concerned with their appearance. These lies are so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2019 4:21 PM

Good interview where Safechuck claims Jackson once filmed a sexual encounter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2019 4:32 PM

Jackpedo wore masks because his nose was falling off, and the creams he used weren't for sanitary reasons, they were to bleach his skin because he hated being a black man. FACT.

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2019 4:38 PM

I 100% believe that there were tapes taken by Jackson of the abuse. Per one of his maids they were taken off Neverland property by one of Jackson's staff after Jordan Chandler came forward. I would imagine that they were destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2019 4:54 PM

R38 How convenient. You would think someone so careful as to destroy every piece of incriminating evidence (so much so that multiple raids didn't uncover a shred of proof) would be reckless enough to make threatening phone calls and take part in mock weddings. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2019 5:42 PM

Not to mention have sex around a property that's patrolled with security personnel and surveillance cameras.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2019 5:50 PM

Boosie BadAzz says the parents was hustlin.'

"They probably knew their child was freaky. You know, he givin' them $20 million! Go get some dick!"

"$20 million dollars?! GO GET SOME DICK! GO GET FUCKED!"

@ 2:35:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2019 6:26 PM

Yeah, I think the parents did pimp their kids out. However, that doesn't excuse Jackson for "buying" their kids to molest.

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2019 7:18 PM

R39 I'm on the floor laughing.

by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2019 7:18 PM

Aaron Carter is supposed to drop some tea about Jacko in an upcoming book. Good on Wade and James for paving the way for others to come forward with their own experiences with the world's most famous pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2019 7:35 PM

I actually think the parents bought into the "I didn't have a childhood, I'm so lonely" shit that Jackson was slinging. Naive? Yes and horribly so. Though no more naive than the Jackson stans who think their hero was an assexual godlike Peter Pan.

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2019 7:58 PM

Well, the parents have admitted they were essentially bribed, as well. They were given opportunities to go on tour with Michael Jackson and live in luxury, along with exotic vacations to Neverland and other places.

As the documentary said, they were gradually moved to quarters farther away from Jackson and their kids while living high off the hog.

And then there are the lawsuit settlements — parents getting $15 million, $20 million for damages.

Howard Stern summed it up in this sketch, linked in an earlier thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 15, 2019 9:34 PM

R46 Love how all the anti MJ videos with a substantial audience have been downvoted to hell.

by Anonymousreply 47April 15, 2019 10:33 PM

r45, good point. Jackson was a master groomer of the parents, too.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2019 1:18 AM

I think if Michael was truly guilty and these men were abused, then there would be no need to use manipulative tactics like doctored audio and misplaced cut footage and so many other manipulations.

They used so much drone footage, and the same damn photos, because it allowed us not to see the two accusers too long. It’s much easier to sound combining than look convincing.

A real story of less than 2 hours each doesn’t need 3 days each to be filmed. It was cut and too many takes.

Also, they claim in there law suit that it was the most prolific child sex ring in history yet they did not implicate anyone in particular in the film. Living or dead besides michael Jackson. No specifics about who knew and who helped this occur for Michael.

There’s plenty of other timeline discrepancies I won’t get into but if you have a true story to tell, you do not need such random graphic details thrown in to be more credible.

The most emotion showed was discussing losing Wade’s father. The sister cried more for that than any abuse or pain for wade. Compare the two instances. Pay attention to what they are actually saying when they get most emotional.

They also failed to preemptively confront any counter points. When filming and honest documentary, you bring up the counter arguments and shut it down. They tried to gloss over everything and are still ignoring answering. Everything from cirque show, to law suit details, to book deals, to jimmys family losing heir business and being sued for 800k, to wade dating Brandi Jackson for 8 years.

Lies are easy. The truth is more complicated. There is not one thing that his defense tries to hide or omit. They confront it all. That’s not the same for the accusers.

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2019 4:09 AM

R36 That 250m by SONY will not go very far if there are 11 fresh victims for the Jackson estate will have to pay out for.

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2019 4:13 AM

R50 If I'm not mistaken all 4 lawsuits have been dismissed (filed by these accusers), and at expense to them for the billion dollar estate's legal fees (10s of thousands of which are still delinquent.) There is almost no chance of anyone making a credible allegation after a failure this toxic.

They are very selfish...their parents/spouses and kids will be talked about their entire lifetime by both sides because they dragged them into this, all because of a gamble and for what? They can't even say to protect other kids since the man is dead. The craziest part is the estate profits from the attention and music streams this gets. When they settle for some insane (but trivial to both parties) amount with HBO that will have to sting even more.

Even if a law changes in the future making it easier to claim cash, the old precedent will follow and keep the court system from ever letting them get past discovery, let alone see a jury.

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2019 5:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2019 6:08 AM

I've never been so convinced of Michael's innocence as I was until after LN.

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2019 6:41 AM

Shocked that Oprah hasn't been called out for her ridiculous assertion that confusing the day of the week is the same as a 3 year discrepancy for a teen/young adult.

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2019 6:44 AM

I am looking forward to Leaving Neverland 2, when more abuse victims of demonic Jackpedo come forward.

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2019 11:14 AM

There is NO descrepancy between Safechuck's lawsuit years ago and the "train station incident."

The underage assaults happened named in the lawsuit and then the train station incident happened LATER.

Neither Safechuck nor his lawyers ever said or could have listed EVERY sexual encounter in their lawsuit. They were focusing on the most EGREGIOUS and UNDERAGE incidents, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 56April 16, 2019 7:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 16, 2019 7:03 PM

Michael's legacy is tarnished forever.

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2019 4:14 AM

R56 = mental gymnastics

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2019 4:19 AM

I'm sure heroic Dan Reed is already interviewing more boys and staff for Neverland: Pedageddon

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2019 4:24 AM

R56 Safechuck was still underage so why wouldn't it be relevant to his testimony? Why would you repeatedly claim that the abuse stopped after 92 when your recollection of actual abuse increase as you get older? Again, your explanation makes absolutely zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2019 4:27 AM

James' lawsuit says he was abused in the train station bedroom every day in the honeymoon stages--aka the beginning. James has stated countless times in interviews, the documentary, and his lawsuit he was abused until the year he turned 14 and it stopped because Jackson because replaced him with Brett Barnes, who denies all of this. It was later revealed the train station bedroom did not exist until he was 16. So people were charitable and allowed Dan Reed to move the abuse date up all the way to the earliest possible. He could not claim this was a mistake either since he provided pictures of the place of his abuse--the only issue is that at 16 he is six feet tall and considerably larger than Jackson. Your attempt to explain this away is troubling. Even whackofacts (or whatever they changed their name to now) has copies of the lawsuits,

[quote]There is NO descrepancy between Safechuck's lawsuit years ago and the "train station incident." The underage assaults happened named in the lawsuit and then the train station incident happened LATER. Neither Safechuck nor his lawyers ever said or could have listed EVERY sexual encounter in their lawsuit. They were focusing on the most EGREGIOUS and UNDERAGE incidents, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2019 4:31 AM

R62 Thanks for explaining it. That guy's explanation is so embarrassing. How brain dead do you have to be to type something that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2019 4:32 AM

I love that the Jackson's clap back was an poorly made YouTube vid featuring the dimmest of all bulbs Brandi Jackson

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2019 4:51 AM

R64 Brandi never sought the attention. She felt obligated to defend her uncle because she can credibly speak about Wade's motivations having dated him for years. James and Wade's story could totally be demolished on pure facts alone, but emotional testimony can play an important role as well. I agree that facts should play a more significant role in assessing witness testimony, but unfortunately, that's not the case in today's environment. Unlike the other witnesses, Brandi hasn't perjured herself or tried to discount her uncle's weirdness. She is simply telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2019 5:02 AM

Stephanie Safechuck claimed that the doors to the movie theater were locked. Scanlan, who originally confirmed about the train station, exposes this as yet another lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2019 5:15 AM

Wade Robson had consensual sex with Britney Spears. He is not a credible witness.

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2019 5:21 AM

R65 All the talk about Jimmy Safechuck's credibility/timeline woes almost made me forget about Wade Robson's 7 year dating relationship with Brandi Jackson. Dan Reed's assertion that Wade was "seeing" (he keeps painting child sexual abuse in this manner) Michael Jackson while dating her is like something out of the twilight zone.

Dan Reed has repeatedly proven to be the least knowledgeable person on the subject of Michael Jackson and the two characters in his film. Simply put he really had no knowledge of most of the major controversies with their cases because he didn't care to research during the making of it, and they didn't bother telling him.

Even years after working on the film and interviewing them he failed at even the most basic facts, like believing James was just an "11 year old little boy" when he testified in 1994 (versus the tall 16 year old that he was below). I don't think he has even read either of their many amended complaints even now, as evidenced by him arguing James was still being molested on the train station at least two years after James assures all abuse had ended (and 5-6 years after their sexual relationship was "still growing" like he says in the film).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2019 5:22 AM

Leaving Neverland 2: Pedageddon will reveal how Michael spiked the boys' drinks with Viagara and then organised orgies which he and his pedo friends could watch and participate in. Boys were bribed with expensive bikes, computer games and toys. He also regularly drugged the younger boys with Rohypnol so that he could molest them as they slept.

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2019 5:45 AM

Out of interest, when did the general public start to cotton on to the fact that he was nuts? As a child of the 90s, I can't remember a time when he wasn't Wacko Jacko. Google says his purchase of Bubbles was made public in 1986. Was that the first thing that made people realise he was out of touch with reality?

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2019 11:55 AM

I hope they do #messagetoMJ on Twitter for the death anniversary of his death Taj.

My message to MJ? #messagetoMJ Rot in hell you gross pedo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2019 3:44 PM

[quote]Michael's legacy is tarnished forever.

That's what he gets for being a drugged out sexual predator.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2019 4:33 PM

Since he drugged kids it wouldn't be surprising if some of the abused kids have hazy memories or not even be aware of being aezuallt abused . James mentioned the time MJ told him he performed oral sex in him while he was asleep. Likely it wasn't just James he did that on.

by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2019 5:25 PM

R73 Look, it's the "likely" and "probably" troll. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2019 7:55 PM

It looks like tired old queen & Jackson stan David LaChapelle buys his followers, likes and comments on Instagram. No wonder- his art is shit.

david_lachapelle Followers: 326.1K

Likes Average: 15.9K Expected: 5.8K

Comments Average: 591.9 Expected: 293.5

Estimated Real Followers: 82.8%

by Anonymousreply 75April 18, 2019 3:49 AM

[quote]Out of interest, when did the general public start to cotton on to the fact that he was nuts? As a child of the 90s, I can't remember a time when he wasn't Wacko Jacko. Google says his purchase of Bubbles was made public in 1986. Was that the first thing that made people realise he was out of touch with reality?

Let's face it: He was always pretty weird.

by Anonymousreply 76April 18, 2019 4:49 AM

Has the Train Station troll left the room?

by Anonymousreply 77April 18, 2019 1:23 PM

Hopefully she got hit by a train R77

by Anonymousreply 78April 18, 2019 2:43 PM

[quote] Let's face it: He was always pretty weird.

Yeah, but wasn't he considered pretty cool during the Off the Wall and Thriller eras? Or were there already signs of insanity by that point?

by Anonymousreply 79April 18, 2019 2:47 PM

R70 I don't think any of his 'wacko' stuff was genuine, I think he promoted himself as an eccentric as a smokescreen for he'eccentric' relationships with young boys.

by Anonymousreply 80April 18, 2019 2:49 PM

Has ET spoken out yet? I don't even want to think about what MJ made him do with that finger...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 18, 2019 3:32 PM

Quincy Jones described him as Machiavellian & Lisa Marie Presley said he was incredibly manipulative. He conned the world. I actually think Quincy Jones despises him.

by Anonymousreply 82April 18, 2019 3:46 PM

R81 If that pic was taken from latter days ET would have been the normal looking one.

by Anonymousreply 83April 18, 2019 3:52 PM

Train station troll isn't catching on and it's quite evident that you're the troll. Every explanation given to try to explain away the inconsistency including other train stations, debunked by the film's own director, and false memories have been a ludicrous attempt at deflection. Even those in the LN subreddit have thrown in the towel regarding the train station. You're not fooling anyone with this TST nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 84April 18, 2019 3:57 PM

TST R84 Nobody has read a word of your 'inconsistency' claptrap, you've wasted days of your life cutting and pasting conspiracy theory nonsense to absolutely no effect.

by Anonymousreply 85April 18, 2019 4:05 PM

Having the TST blocked is the sweetest of all joys.

by Anonymousreply 86April 18, 2019 4:07 PM

[quote] conspiracy theory nonsense

Says the one going on about multiple train stations and false memories. Speak for your self.

by Anonymousreply 87April 18, 2019 4:08 PM

Jackson was an obvious pedophile R87 . His pedophilia is beyond any doubt. You have a vested interest in deflecting from that due to your juvenile love of his music. I'm not interested in Jackson one way as a performer , he was just there, his crimes however are irrefutable and the outrageous behavior of the 'fans' is a disgrace, ultimately harmful to all victims of pedophilia. You really need to grow up, you can 'love' MJ all you want but you have to balance that with the facts of his life. He was an outrageous pedophile, who used his fame and manipulated the goodwill of the public to live an open life as a man attracted to very young boys, he used all the significant means at his disposal to act on that. He , like all pedophiles, saw his instinct as natural but unlike all other pedophiles, he was able to arrogantly live a pedophile life in plain view. He manipulated us by presenting himself as a child. a sprite, an elf, other-wordly, it was a brand that worked for his career but also his sex life. We accepted 'bizarre' behavior from , he PR'd himself as an eccentric, we'd seen him in oxygen tanks and other 'wacko' stunts, he never shut about about his broken childhood, so it was very easy for us to accept his 'unusual' attachments to young children. But it wasn't all children, we didn't take note that his supposed love of children was ultimately very specific , focusing on very attractive boys around 10 years old. He paraded a harem of young boys , paid off those who made a fuss , to say he hid in plain sight is wrong, he manipulated the situation so he didn't have to hide at all. We were naive , but he did a massive number on us. That is the story, he was a huge con artist, maybe the biggest ever, he groomed the world. All your character assasination of the victims and dumb nitpicking is insignificant.

by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2019 4:37 PM

Really well said R88 - kudos

by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2019 4:57 PM

Monster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2019 4:59 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2019 5:16 PM

The jackson fans defense of Michael Jackson is all built on blatant lies-that Jordie recanted, that Oprah recanted, that the FBI investigated Michael for 10 years. The media needs to hold their feet to the fire and set them straight.

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2019 5:21 PM

This person is one of the biggest entertainers out there. He is not stupid. He's very charming when he wants to be, and when you go into his world you step into this whole other realm. I could tell you all about the craziness - all these things that were odd, different, evil or not cool - but it still took me two and a half years to get my head out of it. - Lisa Marie Presley on her marriage to Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2019 5:21 PM

Jacko was a pedo & a pathological liar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2019 6:19 PM

R94 Jackson was assaulted by the officers and had the pics to prove it. And Thomas Sneddon has falsified evidence against Michael Jackson before.

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2019 6:44 PM

Proof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2019 6:48 PM

He wasn't prebuscent, r61.

You are welcome to replace my word "underage" with "prebuscent." The point is, the alleged Train Station incident isn't incompatible with ANYTHING Safechuck has said or done since coming out of the closet as a victim and suing.

You're dishonest and you're grasping at any straw to exonerate Michael, which is impossible.

by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2019 8:56 PM

[quote] You are welcome to replace my word "underage" with "prebuscent." The point is, the alleged Train Station incident isn't incompatible with ANYTHING Safechuck has said or done since coming out of the closet as a victim and suing.

It's the very definition of incompatible. Why would Safechuck remembering graphic sexual abuse at 10 but not at 16/17? At some point, you have to start using common sense.

[quote] You're dishonest and you're grasping at any straw to exonerate Michael, which is impossible.

You're the one alleging ongoing abuse, something that Safechuck himself hasn't mentioned in any suit or even in the film. It sounds like you're the one grasping trying to make this story make sense.

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2019 9:17 PM

Not only doesn't he make any allegation of any ongoing abuse, he explicitly contradicts it when he says that Michael dumped him at 14.

by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2019 9:20 PM

Poor R99 , stuck on a never ending journey on the Neverland Express.

by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2019 11:29 PM

R99 This is very bad for James Safechuck's credibility, and so I sympathize with R100 and his attempts to minimize what has been the focal point of LN discussion since it was revealed. Even still, "train station troll" is low effort and ignores that this is the Leaving Neverland thread which is exactly where the train station talk should be.

One of the main accusers has been caught definitely lying about the who (Jackson wasn't living at Neverland when he was 16), what (sexual abuse every day until 14), when (honeymoon/early stages) and where (train station bedroom) and why (he discarded me for Brett Barnes). R100's assertion that this revelation has no impact on the rest of his abuse claims is bizarre.

A lot of things are going to be rediscussed about the film and allegations like grooming, separation, and attraction age claims made by Dan Reed. Every other social media site is full of people doing the same, except of course, MJFacts (the hate blog that always rushes to debunk fan "lies") who has gone radio silent.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2019 12:04 AM

Every other social media site is flooded by a handful of morons like you, R101, fervidly copying and pasting a handful of debunked talking points. No one sane is listening to you, because, being sane, we understand that only a pedophile acts as Jackson did. There is no other explanation for his behavior — no slight inconsistency in the testimony of his victims even begins to outweigh that fact.

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2019 12:30 AM

(88) Thank you for posting that. If you go to other websites the MJ fanatics flood the comment section with loony theories and hate towards the victims.

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2019 2:03 AM

R103 MJ is a victim of slander. Unforunately. the laws don't protect the dead. James and Wade are obvious opportunists who are exploiting real victims of CSA and you're an enabler.

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2019 5:08 AM

Go away, ugly Train Station Troll.

Neverland 2: Paedogeddon is set for release soon.

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2019 5:30 AM

Excellent podcast by FBI investigator Jim Clemente on Leaving Neverland & pedo MJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2019 6:48 PM

r96, bruising from a needle happen all the time with junkies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2019 8:32 PM

^ *happens

by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2019 8:32 PM

The comments at that link in R106 are horrifying.....

by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2019 9:54 PM

That's because Jackson stans are as evil as SandyHook truthers R109. They are complete monsters - like their idol.

by Anonymousreply 110April 19, 2019 10:03 PM

That's a good comparison, r110. The stans really are just that warped.

by Anonymousreply 111April 19, 2019 10:10 PM

R110 The feeling is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 112April 19, 2019 11:06 PM

OP you really need t get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 113April 19, 2019 11:14 PM

Seems like the stans are freaking out over Clemente saying that there are other victims and evidence coming out in the next few weeka. Jim Clemente states that he knows other victims who are credible, who will be coming out with their own stories.

by Anonymousreply 114April 19, 2019 11:38 PM

R114 That's hard to believe since Spence, Barnes, Culkin, Feldman, the Cascios, and Bhatti have all defended him in the wake of LN. I can't think of anyone else coming forward that already hasn't been thoroughly discredited. Clemente himself is not credible given his conduct during the previous investigation.

by Anonymousreply 115April 19, 2019 11:44 PM

Carter also reaffirmed his support after that bizarre TMZ interview.

by Anonymousreply 116April 19, 2019 11:47 PM

Carter and Feldman may be shady as fuck, but they are not going to turn on Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 117April 19, 2019 11:49 PM

And, if they do "turn", the stans will twist themselves into pretzels trying to discredit them, just like they've tried to do with Wade and James - whom the stans conveniently believed when they were protecting Jacko.

by Anonymousreply 118April 20, 2019 12:53 AM

[quote] And, if they do "turn", the stans will twist themselves into pretzels trying to discredit them, just like they've tried to do with Wade and James - whom the stans conveniently believed when they were protecting Jacko.

Why would they have turned on James and Wade back then when they had no history of perjuring themselves? As far as Wade goes, he is much more convincing telling the truth than he is telling a lie.

by Anonymousreply 119April 20, 2019 12:56 AM

The point is that the stans always use Wade's and James' past words to counter why they're supposedly lying now, when there's no proof that they were more honest back then.

by Anonymousreply 120April 20, 2019 1:08 AM

R120 Yes, they had selfish motives back then and have selfish motives now. They could have benefited from a still living MJ, they can't now that he's dead. And to be sure, Wade and his family sure as hell tried by trying to claim custody of Jackson's children.

by Anonymousreply 121April 20, 2019 1:22 AM

I wonder of Gavin Arvizo is ready to talk. He testified about the abuse in a court of law, he was recouping from cancer and he's never told his story to the press, even though they've offered him 6 figures for it.

The stans don't have to money excuse nor the he said he wasn't abused excuse. Dan Reed said he sent him the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 122April 20, 2019 1:34 AM

The stans are liars and incapable or basic reading/fact checking

by Anonymousreply 123April 20, 2019 2:01 AM

Gavin Arvizo is the least credible person alive.

[quote]I wonder of Gavin Arvizo is ready to talk. He testified about the abuse in a court of law, he was recouping from cancer and he's never told his story to the press, even though they've offered him 6 figures for it.

[quote]The stans don't have to money excuse nor the he said he wasn't abused excuse. Dan Reed said he sent him the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 124April 20, 2019 2:16 AM

R106 Fascinating podcast, specifically the final ten minutes where they discuss the Wade and James civil cases, and the new evidence being bought forward.

Looking forward to seeing Jackson fans getting their hands dirtier than ever before in order to defend a perv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2019 2:36 AM

I thought so too R125. Jim Clemente is a really smart guy.

by Anonymousreply 126April 20, 2019 2:55 AM

R125 All of their civil lawsuits have been a massive failure, that has done nothing but the opposite of make them any money.. As a matter of fact, they owe 70k+ in legal fees to the estate. Also, they in the final stage of the appeal process...they cannot introduce new evidence.

[quote]Fascinating podcast, specifically the final ten minutes where they discuss the Wade and James civil cases, and the new evidence being bought forward.

[quote]Looking forward to seeing Jackson fans getting their hands dirtier than ever before in order to defend a perv.

by Anonymousreply 127April 20, 2019 2:56 AM

I hope Wade and James (and the lawyers) are keeping the names of these fans who are dumb enough to have been bullying them openly on social media, because they need to be facing prosecution for defamation in the very near future.

by Anonymousreply 128April 20, 2019 2:58 AM

The Winfrey lawyers could could crush the Jackson estate lawyers like the bunch of peasants they are in a nanosecond. I hope the law does go after these psychos defaming survivors of child sexual abuse online.

by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2019 3:17 AM

Agreed R129 - they are also incredibly racist when harassing her. I guess that gives them something in common with MJ. He didn't like black folks much either. He did adore pretty boys like Omer Bhatti though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 20, 2019 3:24 AM

The beef industry in Texas fixed Oprah so badly that I'd be shocked if she involved herself in another lawsuit with a powerful foe again.

[quote] The Winfrey lawyers could could crush the Jackson estate lawyers like the bunch of peasants they are in a nanosecond. I hope the law does go after these psychos defaming survivors of child sexual abuse online.

by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2019 3:59 AM

R130 Most of the people attacking her on replies to her tweets are black people, who turned on her clearly faster than she thought.

[QuoteAgreed 129 - they are also incredibly racist when harassing her. I guess that gives them something in common with MJ. He didn't like black folks much either. He did adore pretty boys like Omer Bhatti though.

by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2019 4:00 AM

[quote] Fascinating podcast, specifically the final ten minutes where they discuss the Wade and James civil cases, and the new evidence being bought forward.

What new evidence? You mean new statements that contradict their earlier testimony? Or the totally innocuous phone messages and letters Jackson left?

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2019 4:45 AM

[quote] I wonder of Gavin Arvizo is ready to talk. He testified about the abuse in a court of law, he was recouping from cancer and he's never told his story to the press, even though they've offered him 6 figures for it.

There must be good reason for that. It's because any admission of wrongdoing would not hold up to any plausible, let alone legal, scrutiny. He was clearly coached as a young teen. If he had any legitimate claim, he would have come out, even without the bullying tactics of Dan Reed.

[quote] I hope Wade and James (and the lawyers) are keeping the names of these fans who are dumb enough to have been bullying them openly on social media

They had to have known what would happen. 99% of Jackson defenders are not doxing them or inciting violence against them. They are simply picking apart their claims which was already done by a judge beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2019 4:51 AM

Oprah may have benefited from black audiences earlier in her career, but she clearly doesn't need them anymore. She's just another mass media creation who parrots their talking points. Her audience is 100% fraus.

by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2019 4:59 AM

The money from the Jackson estate should go to the victims of Michael Jackson's sex crimes, not into the pockets of lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2019 5:54 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2019 8:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2019 8:07 AM

[Quote]Carter and Feldman may be shady as fuck, but they are not going to turn on Jackson.

Did you miss Feldman saying he could no longer defend Jackson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 20, 2019 8:30 AM

R139 He's never changed his story. He maintains he never witnessed or became aware of Jackson doing anything inappropriate. He just doesn't want to be asked about Jackson anymore as he's trying to position himself as a victims' advocate. That's his right I suppose, but still cowardly in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 140April 20, 2019 8:45 AM

Feldman, like Barnes, was harassed by the usual SJWs which is perhaps another reason why he decided to withdraw from the fray.

by Anonymousreply 141April 20, 2019 8:50 AM

The b.s. about the kids or estate 'investigating' or suing anyone is an obvious load of shit. The estate would have 'investigated robson and safechuck years ago when they brought the suit against the estate. It's just a tactic to intimidate and try to muddy the fact that Jackson is a pedophile.

ONTD posted links to Wade's professional work which stemmed from the age of 10 to now. Demonstrating that he would have made a lot more money staying quiet than revealing what we all knew, that he was a victim of sexual abuse. I'm so glad he's getting his life back on track and is dancing, teaching and directing again. If Britney had been in her right mind and physical form Wade would have been the natural choice to direct her Vegas show like he did her fantastic Circus promo tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 20, 2019 2:21 PM

You can really tell the shitty types who kiss Jackson's pedophile ass by their vocabulary, it's all 'SJW' this and 'cuck' that, with 'global elite' thrown in too.

by Anonymousreply 143April 20, 2019 2:24 PM

Gene Simmons is a jerk...but even a stopped clock and all...

Gene Simmons on his experiences with Michael Jackson from interview in 2010

“I knew Michael. I ran into him a few times. I met him the first time before he became the superstar, when he was sort of teenagey, when he was still a Jackson Five. This was in the Cher days, when Cher and I lived together. I remember this shy kid who knew his stuff and actually suggested we did a record with this guy called Mutt Lange, who he liked very much. So, yeah, he knew his stuff. It would have been a great record.

Once when I was managing Liza Minnelli’s recording career, she was playing Universal Amphitheater and Michael came to pay his respects because she was one of his childhood idols. I don’t remember if he walked in with Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren… either one… and we both just hung out and shot the shit.

When I lived with Diana Ross, it was she who brought me to the Encino Compound and I joined Michael as he went to a corner juice place and had a glass of orange. That was all he had to eat that day. He fasted two, sometimes three days a week. That was his regimen. I was always taken by his innocence and he was always very polite and kind.

But as time moved on, and no matter what my fond memories and fond images of Michael were, with one allegation of paedophilia after another and another and another…

Oh dear. I knew some of the musicians he toured with, and specifically one who quit because of seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms. And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorised to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him… Well, you know, where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt. What we do know is Michael settled for $20 or $25 million to keep one suit dead and the other one was $3 or $4 million. Now what $25 million dollars means is if somebody said the most vile thing about me and I paid a lawyer $500,000 a year, I could defend that case for 50 years for the amount of money that Michael paid to make it go away.

Michael’s on tape going, “Give the kids Jesus juice.” Which is wine. I mean, it’s just endless. So on one hand he’s a sad kind of a character who seems to have been lonely… And incidentally, there’s never been a single female of any age that I’ve ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever. In fact, while he was alive, I never heard about mature men ever making that claim either – and believe me, you can’t keep it a secret. If you’re a celebrity, somebody somewhere will say, “Oh yeah, I shagged him.”

The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men. Oh, I don’t think this is going away any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2019 4:06 PM

[quote] You can really tell the shitty types who kiss Jackson's pedophile ass by their vocabulary, it's all 'SJW' this and 'cuck' that, with 'global elite' thrown in too.

Those who have waged hate campaigns against Jackson back in his heyday have been notorious SJWs but we just called them ambulance chasers back then.

by Anonymousreply 145April 20, 2019 6:07 PM

You've been chasing the clown car ambulance that was and is Jackson for decades R145 , that speaks for what kind of person you are.

by Anonymousreply 146April 20, 2019 6:13 PM

Wade and James were both exposed several times, contradicting themselves and downright just being idiots and lying to themselves and others

by Anonymousreply 147April 20, 2019 10:41 PM

^And yet, they have you Jacko stans pressed as hell.

by Anonymousreply 148April 21, 2019 12:51 AM

The Jackson family deserve to die in a fire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 21, 2019 1:08 AM

Jackson haters are funny. Sad, but funny.

I imagine this is what it's like fighting a battle you can't win. Cocaine addict Safechuck and broke ass Wade Robson won't ever convince enough people of abuse to earn any money. It's funny watching the mentally unstable one try to cover up that train station though.

by Anonymousreply 150April 21, 2019 1:32 AM

Poor Blanket. Notice where he grabs the baby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 21, 2019 2:35 AM

R151 It must have been the fault of the balcony for being built at the wrong time and place when Jackson put the baby down. I'm sure there are blueprints that can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2019 2:56 AM

Well played R152. The man was an evil freak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 21, 2019 2:57 AM

No one defending Michael is saying he was ever a saint or even an addict. However, to any rational person, that's not proof of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 154April 21, 2019 2:58 AM

Or not an addict

by Anonymousreply 155April 21, 2019 2:58 AM

You know the stans are desperate if they're throwing out unsubstantiated drug accusations against James, when their lord and savior Jackson died a dope fiend with a body full of needle holes.

by Anonymousreply 156April 21, 2019 3:33 AM

R151, I can't understand how he kept custody of his kids after doing that.

by Anonymousreply 157April 21, 2019 4:09 PM

The same way he stayed out of jail as an obvious pedophile R157 he was rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 158April 21, 2019 4:37 PM

Chandler's description of Jackson's disgusting pedo penis matched

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 21, 2019 5:51 PM

R159 Has been debunked thousands of times yet people keep posting it like it's brand new evidence.

by Anonymousreply 160April 21, 2019 5:59 PM

Only in nutcase drivel that zombie fans like you have posted thousands of times R160. If Chandlers' evidence was as flawed as you zombies bleat then Jackson wasted millions in silencing him.

by Anonymousreply 161April 22, 2019 12:57 AM

20m in 1993 is worth 200m now. That vast sum alone without anything else is proof he was a vile pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 162April 22, 2019 1:07 AM

Actually R162 it's worth about $35m now, but your point is still valid, that's a massive amount to shut down an accuser. I can't think of anyone settling a case who wasn't doing so to avoid something worse, and the greater the sum the worse the something. If this was the only shady, pedophile episode Jackson was involved in it would be enough to condemn him, but he provided us with an embarrassment of other episodes and that is without going near the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2019 1:55 AM

What a demented POS Jackson was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2019 3:46 AM

Lol the media jumped on Chris Brown when they thought he removed a dance move from an MJ playlist.

Now Bieber and Chris Brown reaffirm support.

It's amazing how quickly people dumped this bullshit when the subject's lies were discovered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2019 4:55 AM

So that whole train station thing that was supposed to exonerate Michael Jackson turned out to be a bunch of bullshit crafted by idiot MJ fans who don't know what they are talking about?

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2019 6:27 AM

R166 Lol nope, Safechuck is still discredited for claiming Jackson popped his cherry in a place that didn't exist until many many years after the "honeymoon stages."

by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2019 6:30 AM

Lol

"HBO wants to quietly slip in the word “alleged” after NUMEROUS LIES have been widely exposed worldwide about Leaving Neverland. Too late HBO. We warned you about the two men’s past lies before LN even aired and you gave us the middle finger. We WILL hold you accountable."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2019 6:33 AM

R168 Versus this before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 22, 2019 6:34 AM

Maybe they can keep altering the text until it outright says the film is a work of fiction.

by Anonymousreply 170April 22, 2019 6:35 AM

https://pumpkinperson.com/2019/04/21/world-exclusive-evidence-supporting-james-safechucks-train-station-claim/

Looks like the train station thing actually has been debunked for MJ fans, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 171April 22, 2019 6:36 AM

R171 pumplinperson? Lol, Safechuck cannot be redeemed. I't just getting more and more desperate.

by Anonymousreply 172April 22, 2019 7:17 AM

At this point you are better off not arguing with Jackson fans.

No matter what Jackson did their forgiveness is absolute and all encompassing, their ability to bend moral criteria to suit behavior is seemingly infinite. They lack concern and empathy for children, and the ability to face certain truths. Having someone you love accused of being a pedophile should wear you down, but it has the opposite effect on them. Like Brenda Jenkyns, it takes a dedicated level of crazy to get that way.

90% of datalounge think Jackson is a pedo. His reputation is poo in the public eye. The arrogance and insanity of fans is only helping to damage his legacy more.

by Anonymousreply 173April 22, 2019 9:46 AM

Spot on R173, Jackson 'fans' are cult members.

by Anonymousreply 174April 22, 2019 12:02 PM

R166 The haters are so obsessed with trying to debunk the train station and keep failing every time. Train station troll who?

by Anonymousreply 175April 22, 2019 1:16 PM

Nobody gives a shit about the train station R175 It's just you desperado 'fans', everybody else accepts the obvious, that Jackson was a stone cold pedophile, we didn't need Dan Reed to tell us that.

by Anonymousreply 176April 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Most DLers knew Jacko was a pedo in 1993. We just didn't realise quite how horrifyingly young his victims were.

by Anonymousreply 177April 22, 2019 1:50 PM

The train station trolls are not pleased. Choo Choo pedo loving motherfuckers:)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 22, 2019 3:23 PM

R173 nailed it. Jackson could be brought back from the grave to molest little boys in from of them & they still wouldn't believe it. Interesting, I stumbled upon the fact that LaToya receives 30K from her mother monthly. That's enough to buy her silence obviously. The rest of the siblings get money from Katherine too including an 80K loan from the estate to pay off some back due child support for two of her sons. Grifters all of them...

by Anonymousreply 179April 22, 2019 3:26 PM

Taking sexual advantage of a child before he's hit puberty, knows what sex is or has the ability to consent IS ABUSE, FUCKWAD!

Now we know the DL Jackson stan isn't just a Superfan. r98 / r99 is probably a pedo himself.

by Anonymousreply 180April 22, 2019 5:14 PM

Jordy Chandler has "no history of perjuring himself," r119.

Why haven't you and the Jackson fans ever supported him?

Liar says WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 181April 22, 2019 5:20 PM

Quincy Jones on Mj. Per the insane David LaChapelle Q has been whispering in Oprah's ear for years. Quincy hasn't addressed the child sexual abuse allegations but you have to know he 100% believes them. A thief and a pedo. Manipulative , vile predator - that's the legacy of Michael Jackson.

Quincy Jones: Michael Jackson Was 'Greedy' And Stole Other People's Music

From his latest interview with Vulture,

Quincy Jones

The music legend also spoke about his past professional relationship with the late Michael Jackson. Jones was the mastermind because MJ's most popular album, Thriller, which later became the biggest selling album of all time. While speaking to Vulture, Jones revealed that he used to butt heads with the icon over his music. It turns out that MJ used to take other artists' music and not credit them.

"I hate to get into this publicly, but Michael stole a lot of stuff. He stole a lot of songs," Jones admitted. "[Donna Summer’s] 'State of Independence' and 'Billie Jean.' The notes don’t lie, man. He was as Machiavellian as they come. Greedy, man. Greedy. 'Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough' — Greg Phillinganes wrote the c section. Michael should’ve given him 10 percent of the song. Wouldn’t do it."

Jones went on to reveal that he used to talk to MJ about his excessive plastic surgery. "I used to kill him about the plastic surgery, man. He’d always justify it and say it was because of some disease he had. Bulls**t," he said.

by Anonymousreply 182April 22, 2019 5:22 PM

Cowardly, r140?

Feldman claims to be the sexual abuse victim of another high-powered entertainment figure other than Jackson.

And you're a bigger idiot than I thought if you ever thought anyone believed anyone, let alone Feldman, could know how many people Michael abused besides lying Michael!

by Anonymousreply 183April 22, 2019 5:31 PM

Quit trying to politicize this.

If anything, the anti-Jackson critics are the 'SJWs."

The pro-Jackson fanatics are just that -- Superfans. And not all of them are black. And plenty of Michael detractors ARE black.

So quit trying to brand Jackson defenders as liberal and all liberals as pro-pedophilia. You're slandering people for political gain because you're a fascist opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 184April 22, 2019 5:43 PM

r150 thinks that just because juries refrained from convicting Jackson that he's innocent.

WRONG, bitch. Our system has high standards of conclusive proof to get a conviction — which it should — which you're rarely going to have in sexual abuse cases of "He said, She said." It also has Superfans on the jury who believe O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson are incapable of committing crimes because they're great and/or black.

So quit touting the criminal court decisions as "the truth." Jackson paid over $30 million to appease certain victims' civil suits!

by Anonymousreply 185April 22, 2019 5:51 PM

The only things "debunked," r160, were several prepubescent boys in the middle of the night to be mouth and ass-raped by Michael Jackson!

by Anonymousreply 186April 22, 2019 5:55 PM

Muriel finally put her foot down and grayed out racist OP’s thread.

[quote]Quincy hasn't addressed the child sexual abuse allegations but you have to know he 100% believes them.

Quincy also called The Beatles the worst musicians he had ever heard. If MJ were guilty then everyone who worked with him would be an enabler, him included. That also includes Motown, Diana Ross, Gladys Knight, CBS Records, Universal City Studios, The Walt Disney Company, Steven Spielberg, and plenty of others.

Oldies radio still plays The Mamas and the Papas and the work of Phil Spector. A rapist and a murderer. This has nothing to do with stopping pedophilia and everything to do with silencing the work of a black artist because he is black. Denial is admission.

by Anonymousreply 187April 22, 2019 6:05 PM

R178 Harrison Funk has responded.

[quote] The photo shoot that I was referring to happened in JUNE, 1994, definitely NOT BEFORE. I refuse to engage with the people attempting to twist my words to fit their agenda.

Choo choo you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 188April 22, 2019 6:05 PM

Not quite, r162, LOL!

$20 million in 1993 = $35,208,000 in 2019 dollars.

But your point is taken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 22, 2019 6:08 PM

The only people who believe these lies are people who already hated his music prior to 1993 and are using this to defame his character. Libel and slander laws need to be reformed to apply to the dead as well as the living, and Wade Robson and James Safechuck belong in jail. Then they’ll finally know what consensual sex between adults feels like.

by Anonymousreply 190April 22, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote]Most DLers knew Jacko was a pedo in 1993.

That’s quite a stretch because there was no DL until 1995. You people are embarrassingly bad with dates and facts. Your idea of what is true and what is false and what is right and wrong has nothing to do with what can be proved or disproved and everything to do with holding blacks back to prop wypipo up.

by Anonymousreply 191April 22, 2019 6:10 PM

R188 Alan Scanlan and multiple people who worked at the propery already confirmed the train station was completed in 94. Reed is desperate now.

by Anonymousreply 192April 22, 2019 6:10 PM

R180 Say what?

by Anonymousreply 193April 22, 2019 6:11 PM

OP is a racist pedo who thinks if he attacks MJ enough, his own sick desires to rape children will go away.

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2019 6:11 PM

R181 Most MJ fans support Jordie Chandler coming forward with the truth. However, he and his family have never pursued criminal charges against Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2019 6:12 PM

The statistics on child molestation do not support OP’s racist pedo slash fiction fantasies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2019 6:12 PM

Of course, the best way for Chris Brown to improve his own credibility and scandals is to rally behind a psychotic, self-mutilating, child-raping manchild and kick the victims when they open up!

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2019 6:15 PM

R186 Jordan's drawings were never made public. The sketch from the Guiterrez book is fake. We know that there was never enough evidence to indict and Sneddon didn't enter the drawing into evidence. Website The Smoking Gun, which had access to prosecution documents that were never made public, confirmed that it didn't match.

by Anonymousreply 198April 22, 2019 6:15 PM

I'm biracial & OP isn't a racist - he's accurate. BTW - Both George Zimmerman and OJ got away with murder. Racial and economic privilege are both very real things.

by Anonymousreply 199April 22, 2019 6:16 PM

Chris Brown is a garbage human & Bieber is an idiot. The whole *stan* culture is part of why the world is such a colossal shite hole. People care more about Beyonce than climate change.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2019 6:17 PM

Shut your racist ass the fuck up, R197/OP. We all know this has nothing to do with stopping children from being raped and everything to do with trying to smear the legacy of a dead black man who, unlike the actually guilty Bill Cosby, is not alive to defend himself. The trial and the FBI exonerated him. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. That is, if you actually have a life to move on with. The fact that you devoted fifteen threads to a lie made by two untalented grifters suggests otherwise.

Die in a grease fire and take the rest of your racist white pedo ilk with you. Michael Jackson was not, I repeat, NOT a pedophile. In fact, I’m convinced he was completely asexual.

by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2019 6:18 PM

Beyoncé: For clothes most Americans can’t fit into

by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2019 6:18 PM

Rape is a social construct born out of fear of male sexuality, especially black male sexuality. OP, just admit you wanted Michael Jackson’s big black cock in your flabby shitty white ass.

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2019 6:22 PM

Are you retarded, R191? We know that DL got started in 1995, but many DLers are old enough to remember the Jacko-scandal of 1993. NO ONE said they were on DL in 1993.

MJ fans are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2019 6:23 PM

R178 Read the replies to Dan's tweets. I didn't think it was possible that Dan could look even worse.

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2019 6:27 PM

There is no "cherry popping" claim by Safechuck in the train station, to the courts OR the media, r167.

And just because Safechuck can't recall every sexual act at all times doesn't mean none of them happened!

You are a very desperate liar and you'll never exonerate your precious, Smooth Criminal in the minds of most people -- especially Dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 206April 22, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote] And just because Safechuck can't recall every sexual act at all times doesn't mean none of them happened!

You mean he's can't recall a sexual experience he had as a teen when he was sexually active, but can remember every detail at 10?

by Anonymousreply 207April 22, 2019 6:30 PM

MJ haters are bigots. Note the use of various types of hate speech against fans, in this case ableist. You undermine your case against MJ, and the more you obsess with it the more you look like a closet pedo trying to shift the blame onto a dead man to distract from real abuses going on among the living.

by Anonymousreply 208April 22, 2019 6:30 PM

R208 and the 'rape is a social construct'-moron are both Matt Anscher.

by Anonymousreply 209April 22, 2019 6:31 PM

Listen to your fucking self. “History’s most prolific pedo”? He has fewer accusers than Bill fucking Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 210April 22, 2019 6:32 PM

How do you determine the age of consent? With the Gregorian calendar? Pope Gregory was a homophobic pedo.

by Anonymousreply 211April 22, 2019 6:33 PM

Next time there’s a cross burning in R209’s hometown, he should be the first one called for questioning by the police.

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2019 6:34 PM

I’ll rape Wade and James myself.

by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2019 6:34 PM

Anybody that is old enough to remember the initial accusations & LaToya's interviews about Jackson's pedophila knows he has been guilty FOREVER.

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2019 6:35 PM

They deserve to have big black dicks forcing their way into their assholes.

by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2019 6:36 PM

LaToya is bitter because even Rebbie and Tito are more talented than her.

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2019 6:36 PM

Take your meds, Matt, and stop making excuses for rape and pedophilia. You're disgusting, but we knew that already.

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2019 6:37 PM

R217, when will you admit you’re a racist pedo and that your obsessive hatred of MJ stems from that?

by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2019 6:40 PM

I never defended pedophilia. HBO made a deal with the director of Horseface and Ratboy in Nazi Pedo Land, so stopping children from being abused is the least of their concern. They just want to silence black art to prop up white trash.

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2019 6:41 PM

R218, when will you admit that you're a deluded freak who needs a psychiatrist? Get the fuck off this thread, Matthew.

by Anonymousreply 220April 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Elvis groomed Priscilla.

John Lennon beat his wife.

Sinatra was a Mafia thug.

Those are facts.

Yet their music still gets played everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 221April 22, 2019 6:42 PM

R220 craves sex with Michael Jackson so much that he makes shit up to justify it.

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2019 6:43 PM

FWIW, r187 + r190, I still play Michael Jackson's music and enjoy it.

That goes for all kinds of monstrous criminals who were also rock legends: James Brown, Phil Spector, Gary Glitter, Otis Redding, Ike Turner, and so on.

I'm still a fan of Jackson's music, it's just all tainted now. I'm not blind to reality and I'm not indifferent to people who were likely victims coming forward and making themselves vulnerable like this. I pay to support their projects, too.

That said, I wouldn't support new music and concerts from unrepentant pigs like R. Kelly who are still alive.

But you're an asswipe fanatic to completely disregard what highly credible, mulitple and independent witnesses are claiming. You are NOT honest about this and you should STFU.

by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2019 6:45 PM

Psychiatry and psychology are rackets and DL is proof of that. Gay white gentile men are so racist they will do anything to hurt black people and Jews independently of sexual orientation. That’s why you denigrate movies and TV shows that showcase black talent in order to project the flaws of inferior white no-talents onto them.

Michael Jackson is proof of black supremacy, that’s why you destroyed him. First you destroyed his blackness, then you destroyed the rest of him.

by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2019 6:45 PM

R223, can you stop jerking off to prepubescent white children long enough to admit you are wrong?

by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2019 6:46 PM

None of those witnesses are credible. Not a single one.

by Anonymousreply 226April 22, 2019 6:46 PM

[quote]Most DLers knew Jacko was a pedo in 1993.

[quote]That’s quite a stretch because there was no DL until 1995. You people are embarrassingly bad with dates and facts.

LOL!! As if "Most Dataloungers" couldn't have been born before Datalounge! What a RETARD!!!

[quote]You people are embarrassingly bad with dates and facts.

by Anonymousreply 227April 22, 2019 6:48 PM

R227, wake up and smell the racism. Rape was invented specifically to lock up black men while letting racist white women off the hook for incitement.

I didn’t believe the accusations against Bill Cosby until black and Jewish women and lesbians started speaking out against him.

by Anonymousreply 228April 22, 2019 6:52 PM

I didn't listen to MJ pre-LN because I found that his music seemed extremely dated/played out. I also want to barf when I hear him now because all I envision is Wade & James as little boys. The man was fucking disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 229April 22, 2019 6:53 PM

R229 proves my point. This is a conspiracy fomented by haters to cover up for actual abuses. The same media that turned on him covered up for Bill Cosby until they couldn’t anymore.

by Anonymousreply 230April 22, 2019 6:54 PM

Corey Feldman submitted the names of other abusers to the SBPD and they rejected them because they only wanted dirt on MJ. It wasn’t child rape per se they were out to stop. They just wanted to turn people against the most successful black musical artist of the last half of the 20th century. Wypipo still can’t let black people have anything.

by Anonymousreply 231April 22, 2019 6:55 PM

Isn’t it ironic how he shilled Pepsi and died looking like Joan Crawford?

by Anonymousreply 232April 22, 2019 6:57 PM

Just shut up and dance, crackaz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

You destroyed his body but you will never destroy his soul or his music, and all who try will be destroyed themselves.

Believe Michael Jackson! Believe black men!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 22, 2019 7:02 PM

If MJ is guilty then Macca is an enabler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 22, 2019 7:02 PM

Any other scare words you want to label a dead man with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 22, 2019 7:03 PM

OP, this song has some very good advice that you damn well better follow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 22, 2019 7:04 PM

Wade and James were

Not his lovers

They’re just two grifters

Claiming he is the one;

Michael did not

Touch their buns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 22, 2019 7:06 PM

Replies 230-237 is the Jackson stan troll. Y'all are losing...in the words of your pedo king "Can you feel it"

by Anonymousreply 239April 22, 2019 7:06 PM

R239 is a racist. You lost the race war before it even begun. Your inferior Aryan race will pay for what you did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 22, 2019 7:07 PM

How does defending Rhianna make me a racist against blacks, r201? Why is Chris Brown entitled to beat Rhianna?

And again, when have you ever given ANY fucks for the victims?

And BTW, I have never started ANY Michael Jackson thread -- I just happened to have done the work of watching all 4 hours of LEAVING NEVERLAND and 3 decades of watching little boys fight Michael Jackson for sexual abuse in court and the media.

It's the deranged and ridiculously lying Jackson stans like you who won't let go. And you're playing the race card without proof. It shows that race is all it's about for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 22, 2019 7:07 PM

R239, it's Matthew Anscher, DL's crazy Jewish supremacist troll. He's been stinking up this website for years now.

by Anonymousreply 242April 22, 2019 7:07 PM

Shut up honky and SING ALONG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 22, 2019 7:08 PM

R241 and R242 both have Nazi war criminals in their family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 22, 2019 7:09 PM

How did r208 get internet access inside the padded cell?

by Anonymousreply 245April 22, 2019 7:09 PM

Right on R241 - both Brown & Jackson are garbage. So is Weinstein, Singer, R Kelly and any other predator. Jackson for me is especially vile as he preyed upon such young boys.

by Anonymousreply 246April 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Calling a fan a “Stan” is an Eminem reference which makes you a homophobe. I thought this was a gay website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 22, 2019 7:10 PM

R245 and R246 do nothing to disprove black and Jewish supremacy but give gays a bad name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 22, 2019 7:11 PM

Lies! Lies and slander!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 22, 2019 7:12 PM

OP is bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 22, 2019 7:12 PM

Wow, I had no idea David Ehrenstein joined Scientology @ r224!

by Anonymousreply 251April 22, 2019 7:13 PM

Abraham Lincoln promised malice towards none and John Wilkes Booth shot him anyway.

Michael Jackson had malice towards none and you destroyed him anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 22, 2019 7:13 PM

r228 = Bill Cosby

by Anonymousreply 253April 22, 2019 7:14 PM

R251, not only have you convinced me of Michael’s innocence once and for all, but you’ve convinced me his haters hate what isn’t in him that is in themselves so they project it onto him in order to take him down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 22, 2019 7:15 PM

OP and all you racist haters need to get out of our lives forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 22, 2019 7:16 PM

r231 pretends that whites haven't poured billions of dollars into black musicians and athletes.

Swallow that Zyprexa ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 256April 22, 2019 7:16 PM

R256, when will you stop raping children and accusing black people of doing it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 22, 2019 7:17 PM

"I'm dead, therefore I'm innocent."

by Anonymousreply 258April 22, 2019 7:17 PM

The deserve-to-live train is about to depart without OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 22, 2019 7:18 PM

Burn this hate thread out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 22, 2019 7:18 PM

OP,

You really are a stupid whore.

You won’t find what you are looking for.

With a dunce like you, I know

This bullshit needs to go,

Your claims are false and trite;

They’re lies both small and WHITE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 22, 2019 7:20 PM

Jacko was evil? Sure, man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 22, 2019 7:21 PM

The ridiculous train station theory has fallen apart & the stans are freaking.

by Anonymousreply 263April 22, 2019 7:24 PM

Pretending NONE of the kiddie abuse happened, r252, how do you explain the malice Jackson had toward random, homeless men, whom he would pelt with water balloons behind a mask at 4 a.m. for fun?

How do you explain his own attitudes toward all black men, especially his father Joe Jackson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 22, 2019 7:26 PM

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, r255.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 22, 2019 7:27 PM

MJ was also an anti-semite, btw.

by Anonymousreply 266April 22, 2019 7:27 PM

I think there's only one "stan" here, and he's OFF HIS FUCKIN' ROCKER.

by Anonymousreply 267April 22, 2019 7:28 PM

How do you defend THIS, Matt/crazy Michael Jackson fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 22, 2019 7:29 PM

Guess we will have to burn Disneyland and the entire Disney company to the ground to erase the stench of Captain EO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 22, 2019 7:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 22, 2019 7:31 PM

Dan Reed is a pathological liar pushing the lies of two grifters. Fake news trying to reinforce their lies isn’t going to cut it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 22, 2019 7:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 22, 2019 7:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 22, 2019 7:33 PM

R272, you can go fuck yourself in Hell, you racist little cracker. Michael is innocent and the fact that you have to make shit up to prove anything about him proves what kind of a greasy little white piggy you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 22, 2019 7:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2019 7:34 PM

MJ was a self-loathing black man who hated women and Jews. You need to find another mascot to support your Jewish supremacist agenda, Matt Anscher.

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2019 7:34 PM

R275, this one is for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2019 7:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2019 7:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 22, 2019 7:35 PM

R278, shove a tampon in it, you honky bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 22, 2019 7:35 PM

Ever notice how all of Weird Al’s MJ parodies are about food? Is he an enabler, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 22, 2019 7:37 PM

You mean like Jacko shoved tampons up his butthole, R280?

by Anonymousreply 282April 22, 2019 7:37 PM

The whole Jackson clan was & is anti-semitic. It stemmed from Katherine who is not only an anti-semite but watched her children been beaten and sexually violated by her husband and did nothing. Gross family.

by Anonymousreply 283April 22, 2019 7:37 PM

OP are you okay,

Are you okay,

OP, are you okay, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 22, 2019 7:38 PM

You will never destroy Michael Jackson’s musical legacy. It is invincible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 22, 2019 7:39 PM

The lighter his skin got, the worse his grammar got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 22, 2019 7:40 PM

OP, the world isn’t the only thing that’s going to need healing if you don’t beat it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 22, 2019 7:41 PM

OMG the Jackson stan needs some of Dr.Conrad Murray's magic *milk*

by Anonymousreply 288April 22, 2019 7:41 PM

You’re going to have to mute everyone in this video to remove all of MJ’s impact on music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 22, 2019 7:42 PM

I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!

Oops, right director, wrong movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 22, 2019 7:43 PM

Repeating a lie more often makes it true!!

Ha ha! I'm so right!

by Anonymousreply 291April 22, 2019 7:44 PM

OP needs to ease on down the road to the nearest grease fire. Your futile and pathetic attempts to project your own sick proclivities toward children are going to get DL shut down. Is that what you want?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 22, 2019 7:45 PM

Back in the 1980s this was how we compensated for the death of disco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 22, 2019 7:46 PM

Disney park cast members had a good laugh at his expense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 22, 2019 7:47 PM

I'm glad this self-loathing anti-semitic pedo is dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 22, 2019 7:48 PM

R196, that's ridiculous. If 70% of child molesters in America are white, all that means is that MJ fell into the other 30%. If 75% of abuse victims are girls, James and Wade fall into the other 25%. You're using the same "logic" as people who say it can't be true that smoking increases the risk of miscarriage because "my mother smoked when she was pregnant with me and I'm fine". The plural of anecdote is not data.

by Anonymousreply 296April 22, 2019 8:57 PM

The more meaningful statistic is how many child molesters are exonerated after multiple investigations and provable extortion attempts. That would be 0%

by Anonymousreply 297April 22, 2019 9:05 PM

Please R297 - by that logic OJ & George Zimmerman are innocent. Bill Cosby got drugged and raped women for over 40 years & is only NOW is justice being served. Money can buy you anything - even sex with children and the freedom to do so.

by Anonymousreply 298April 22, 2019 9:07 PM

The .'fans ' are hilarious ,even after 15 threads of being humiliated up pops R297 full of righteousness indignation and as if presenting food for thought. R297 Your food is inedible and your thoughts despicable. You can listen to his music all you like but you can't force it on the majority of us, it's tainted by pedophilia and most people don't find that palatable.

by Anonymousreply 299April 22, 2019 10:07 PM

Why is the NAMBLA member aka the TST saying the opening post has been greyed out for racism when it hasn't?

by Anonymousreply 300April 22, 2019 10:25 PM

R300 DL has indeed greyed out the thread. If you open in another browser or use another device you can see it's been marked through.

Although I will say it is remarkably strange that Dan admitted Safechuck "abuse" lasted well into teens as in 16...Now tries to change it again.

by Anonymousreply 301April 22, 2019 10:40 PM

The person they tried to use to discredit the train station is maintaining Dan Reed is lying. This "filmmaker" can't catch a break. DL seems more knowledgable about the allegations than he does at this point. He needs to let the two men talk and shut the fuck up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302April 22, 2019 10:43 PM

I want your asshole

PYT

Pretty Young Thing

What a disgusting man MJ was.

by Anonymousreply 303April 22, 2019 10:47 PM

You need to fuck off

TST

Ugly foul thing.

by Anonymousreply 304April 22, 2019 10:48 PM

needs to ease on down the road to the nearest grease fire. Your futile and pathetic attempts to project your own sick proclivities toward children are going to get DL shut down. Is that what you want?' - TST

The whole site shut down? Really, NAMBLA CEO? Delusions of power there, just like ugly MJ.

by Anonymousreply 305April 22, 2019 10:57 PM

R297 is right and OP is a racist pedo.

by Anonymousreply 306April 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Paris Jackson might actually salvage a career if she admits her dad was a sick pedo & offers to make restitution to the victims. Otherwise she's just another useless, grifter, pedo apologist like the rest of the Jacksons.

by Anonymousreply 307April 22, 2019 11:25 PM

When mental case Matt R306 is on your side you know you are doomed. This is the calibre of Jackson 'fans'.

by Anonymousreply 308April 22, 2019 11:37 PM

James Safechuck = pathetic loser caught lying, possible retardation

Wade Robson = desperate grifter caught lying, failed career/bankrupted loser

by Anonymousreply 309April 23, 2019 12:44 AM

R309 = pathetic, loser,desperate Jackson 'fan', drowning in the shit Jackson left behind for them to excuse.

by Anonymousreply 310April 23, 2019 12:47 AM

Fuck right off R297. MJ is hated because he was a disgusting, manipulative pedophile - not because he was black. Although, god knows Michael Jackson hated his blackness.

by Anonymousreply 311April 23, 2019 1:40 AM

Wade Robson's wikipedia article really paints him in a poor light

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 23, 2019 2:08 AM

Lol somebody removed this from the Wikipedia article lolol:

-Wade Robson is a liar, a fraud and a fake. He is a greedy,narcissist individual out for financial gain and to become more famous by lying on an innocent man named Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 313April 23, 2019 3:36 AM

Lmao at the illiterate MJ fraus trying to change Wikipedia. MJ was an obscene pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 314April 23, 2019 7:15 AM

R309, how can you claim James is possibly "retarded"? Doesn't he work for a software company?

by Anonymousreply 315April 23, 2019 10:33 AM

James was in advanced/college level math class while in high school. MJ told his parents to take him out of it bc he didn't need to go to college accd to Jackson.

James is Director of Technology in a software company so he's smarter than all pedo fans who lack critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 316April 23, 2019 12:35 PM

When MJ banged on about how he would never harm a child, and how his tendency to sleep with boys came from "innocence" and "purity", I wish someone had said, "Okay, but there are people out there who DO harm children. There are people who ARE sexually attracted to children. There are people who may want to convince children that it's safe to sleep with adults so they can break down their boundaries. There are people who may want to sleep with a child so they can brush off inappropriate touching by saying 'Oh, I was half-asleep, I didn't mean to do it.' If you love children so much, shouldn't you teach them that if a grown man wants to sleep with them, he might have bad reasons for doing so? Not everyone is as pure and innocent as you, after all."

I would have LOVED to have seen him try to answer that question in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 317April 23, 2019 1:30 PM

Before the brilliant Dan Reed, there was the tenacious Maureen Orth - truly the GOAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 23, 2019 6:00 PM

Looks like the Raving, Bipolar, Schizophrenic Jackson Stan / Anschutz got a new account after being banned.

Sorry, nutjob! You're not helping anyone. Michael Jackson himself recorded a message especially for you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 23, 2019 6:49 PM

His own son...ok not biological but vile nonetheless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 24, 2019 12:15 AM

That's hilarious. Wasn't too smart getting hooked on cocaine and opioids in his late 20s. Claiming abuse without double checking the place was built yet....real genius move. He works for a small ad agency. "Director or Technology" lmaoo. He can't even pay the estate his legal bills.

[quote] James was in advanced/college level math class while in high school. MJ told his parents to take him out of it bc he didn't need to go to college accd to Jackson.

[quote] James is Director of Technology in a software company so he's smarter than all pedo fans who lack critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 321April 24, 2019 5:11 AM

Not only is R321 convincing proof that this guy is a dumbass, but his claim to not realize he was abused until 16 and later "hundreds" of times until 2009 means he's either lying or the dumbest cock-sucking "straight" man who ever did leave.

[quote] .[R309], how can you claim James is possibly "retarded"? Doesn't he work for a software company?

by Anonymousreply 322April 24, 2019 5:14 AM

Final question: did this dumbass "director of technology" even go to college?

by Anonymousreply 323April 24, 2019 5:15 AM

Oh shit, the train station troll is back.

by Anonymousreply 324April 24, 2019 5:16 AM

R324 You mean the one Safechuck time travelled back to in his latest abuse story? I've heard about 30 different excuses from the fans and Dan and it's really sad.

by Anonymousreply 325April 24, 2019 5:22 AM

Damn almost everyone in this thread had a red tag

by Anonymousreply 326April 24, 2019 5:23 AM

That's mostly Matt Anscher, the Jewish supremacist troll & crazy MJ fan, R326. I'm pretty sure about 95% of the red tagged posts on this thread are his.

by Anonymousreply 327April 24, 2019 5:25 AM

I hate your trolling TST Ugly old thing.

by Anonymousreply 328April 24, 2019 9:35 AM

We hate your trolling

TST

Ugly old thing.

by Anonymousreply 329April 24, 2019 9:36 AM

Jacko stans: do you really believe your idol was being truthful when he told Martin Bashir that he'd had no cosmetic surgery except for two nose jobs? If you'd never heard of Michael Jackson and someone told you that the pictures below are both of the same person 25 years apart, would you believe them? If MJ was willing to publicly tell such an obvious lie, what else was he lying about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 24, 2019 1:19 PM

Lisa Marie Presley confirmed in Rolling Stone that the song below ( disciple) was written about Jackson. He was a grotesque pedophile beast.

[Verse 1] You flourish in your disciples bringing you pleasure in so many masturbative ways Until you've simply no use for them anymore, and then they will remain and suffer in your concentrated haze Devotion you seek from them is the starvation and abolishment of their little souls But you escape all responsibility in that because of course you were the one (yeah, of course) who was hurt more

[Pre-Chorus] All the ones who dared to cross paths seen your rabid dog bait, mm-mm And it's funny how it's always the same old familiar story

[Chorus] You no longer hold that power You're letting in a man gone sour It's too bad you ever let me in

[Verse 2] Everyone around you, they're sick, they're on medication or they will finally lose their minds They will always defend you and justify insanity like I did because you make them blind

[Pre-Chorus] Tell me, were you honing in on me or my protection? Oh, ooh Because you considered I'd make a really good disciple, o-oh

[Chorus] You no longer hold that power You're renting, how was I for the hour? It's too bad you're not who you were back then

by Anonymousreply 331April 24, 2019 5:43 PM

R331, I just looked that song up on YouTube and it's fucking awful! If you told me a fourteen-year-old wannabe popstar uploaded that to Myspace in 2007, I'd believe it. Lisa Marie certainly did not inherit her father's musical talent.

I've been reading some of Maureen Orth's articles on MJ. This one mentions that the merry-go-round at Neverland played "Like a Virgin". That is Michael Jackson in a nutshell: a children's ride that plays a song about sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 24, 2019 7:15 PM

"Look I'm in the same square as Jan..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 25, 2019 1:58 PM

The fact that Michael Jackson was friendly with, but didn't abuse Corey Feldman is a strong hint these allegations are bullshit.

Corey was the poster child for I-Got-Fucked-By-Hollywood-Creeps and now claims he doesn't know if he was being groomed. Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 334April 26, 2019 3:12 AM

R334 Feldman was basically fed Jackson by those who investigated his sexual abuse claims and instead stuck up for him. It's sad to see what's happening now.

by Anonymousreply 335April 26, 2019 3:32 AM

Hilarious. The fact that the fans would use Feldman as some kind of "proof" that Jackson wasn't a mega pedophile is a testament to how stupid and desperate the fans are.

by Anonymousreply 336April 26, 2019 8:15 PM

LOL at the stan losing their shit all over the thread.

Fucking dumbass pedo lover.

by Anonymousreply 337April 26, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote] The fact that the fans would use Feldman as some kind of "proof" that Jackson wasn't a mega pedophile is a testament to how stupid and desperate the fans are.

I'm not a fan of Feldman but he's just one of many who have spoken publicly about Jackson. Your side will use any accuser even they have already been discredited so there is really no room for you to talk.

by Anonymousreply 338April 26, 2019 10:27 PM

r338, I don't idolize a junkie pedophile like you do, so I have plenty of room to talk.

Anyway, Feldman has supposedly been procuring young boys and girls to elite Hollywood players for years, and is generally a slimeball. However, that doesn't mean he didn't know Jackson was a pedo and/or didn't witness shit during his time hanging around with Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 339April 26, 2019 10:46 PM

[quote]That's mostly Matt Anscher, the Jewish supremacist troll & crazy MJ fan, [R326]. I'm pretty sure about 95% of the red tagged posts on this thread are his.

Or, it might be that nasty cunt Alice Rose Gotti.

by Anonymousreply 340April 26, 2019 10:55 PM

Wade's dancing is fucking awful...jeez.

by Anonymousreply 341April 27, 2019 10:08 AM

Michael Jackson was a junkie pedophile....jeez.

by Anonymousreply 342April 27, 2019 10:52 AM

R334 Feldman was ugly and too old for pedo Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 343April 27, 2019 2:47 PM

Michael Jackson’s name to remain on L.A. school auditorium despite sex abuse claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 27, 2019 7:52 PM

R344 Further proof nobody is buying LN's BS.

by Anonymousreply 345April 28, 2019 5:07 AM

It proves bad taste R345 There is no 'further proof' as there was no original 'proof' other than your gymnastic nitpicking. Everybody knows Jackson was a pedophile, including you , your choice to continue celebrating him is tied to personal arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 346April 28, 2019 10:11 AM

Michael was an obscene pedophile whose entire persona and lifestyle was deliberately concocted as a giant snare for under tens.

by Anonymousreply 347April 28, 2019 10:47 AM

Ben M. announced last night that the new co-host of The Essentials on TCM will be Ava DuVernay......

by Anonymousreply 348April 28, 2019 1:41 PM

What is SO gross to me is that Jackson not only molested but gave a ton of booze to a cancer victim with one kidney. Holy fuck what a disgusting ghoul. Grosser still are the stans that went to that elementary school with anti Leaving Neverland pamphlets. The parents were bamboozled by the insane fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 349April 28, 2019 5:32 PM

r349, that's so fucked up. Jacko's fans are sick, and their attacks on his victims makes them complicit in the abuse of minors.

by Anonymousreply 350April 28, 2019 5:46 PM

I think the train station troll has finally been derailed.

by Anonymousreply 351April 28, 2019 10:49 PM

Farewell train station troll...and good riddance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352April 28, 2019 11:09 PM

R352 I think your side has been pretty well decimated by now. Your need to declare victory just shows how out of touch and simpleminded you really are.

by Anonymousreply 353April 29, 2019 4:45 AM

R250 People who fabricate sexual allegations are a disgrace to actual survivors. Those who believe their claims when contrary evidence exists lack critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 354April 29, 2019 4:46 AM

Post above meant for R350

by Anonymousreply 355April 29, 2019 4:46 AM

As someone who once doubted Jackson's innocence, I can say unequivocally that I am now 100% certain he was innocent.

by Anonymousreply 356April 29, 2019 4:50 AM

All thanks to the lies and misreporting coming from the Anti Jackson camp. They are willing to make up everything and anything to slander Jackson. It makes you distrust everything else they have to say.

by Anonymousreply 357April 29, 2019 4:51 AM

Urghk, the Train Station Troll rose up like a putrid zombie. MJ was a repulsive pedophile. He spent 50m p1aying off kids and staff.

by Anonymousreply 358April 29, 2019 5:03 AM

Claiming that there are multiple train stations even after the biographer and photographer refute those claims within 24 hours, and describing Neverland Firsthand as an estate documentary shows that many mainstream journalists are at the very least not interested in reporting all the facts related to Jackson. Meserau, in his most recent interview, says rightly that the train station by itself would destroy Safechuck in a criminal trial. The LN defenders and Dan Reed are grasping at straws. Diane Dimond narrowly escaped a multi million dollar lawsuit and yet she's looked at as a trusted source along with The Neverland 5. Get real. Youv'e already lost. Trust in the mainstream media is at an all time low and this is one of the reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 359April 29, 2019 5:06 AM

Mr Child Molester is now loathed on a global level, as more and more people use Google to research LN and discover that MJ paid Chandler 20m not to take his case any further. No innocent man does that and, try as he might, the TST cannot explain it away but defaults to screeching about train stations.

by Anonymousreply 360April 29, 2019 5:14 AM

R360 You say screeching about train stations but you actually don't want to discuss any of the allegations made by Safechuck and Robson which is why you revert to the same talking point about 93. Jackson refused Chandler's extortion attempts. Jackson's settlement was not an admission of guilt. There was no evidence for a criminal trial but plenty of evidence of Evan trying to exploit his son for financial gain.

by Anonymousreply 361April 29, 2019 5:23 AM

Safechuck and Robson will receive decent, well deserved payouts from Pedoson's estate.

by Anonymousreply 362April 29, 2019 5:27 AM

R362 Prepare to be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 363April 29, 2019 5:28 AM

The ensuing judgment will be the final nail in LN's coffin.

by Anonymousreply 364April 29, 2019 5:29 AM

Nah, 90% of the public now believe MJ was a pedo. His legacy is damaged and his squealing songs won't be played much after this. The Neverland Ranch, aka Paedogeddon, needs to be razed to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 365April 29, 2019 5:37 AM

Michael Jackson was a monster & his disgusting family continues the tradition.

by Anonymousreply 366April 29, 2019 4:26 PM

[quote]I think the train station troll has finally been derailed.

Good...one less pedophile loving retard in the world.

by Anonymousreply 367April 29, 2019 4:38 PM

I just find neither that attractive (don't see it and their spouses are ugly) and so can more easily look disfavorably against their circumstancial abuse claims against dead person. Regardless of celebrity, it is so distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 368May 3, 2019 9:34 AM

I take it you are a sucker for the attractions of grotesque plastic surgery addict Jackson tho' R368

by Anonymousreply 369May 3, 2019 3:07 PM

Remember those beaners from 2005?

by Anonymousreply 370May 5, 2019 9:37 AM

R370 Remember Jackson's constant pedophile behavior throughout his adult life? His pretty under ten year old boyfriends, with him everywhere, giggling and holding hands? We all do.

by Anonymousreply 371May 5, 2019 9:44 AM

R371 This is clearly a (bad) extortion attempt against his estate. Sorry boys, you're 10 years too late to get the money. Maybe shouldn't have been dancing to Thriller in your 30s on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 372May 6, 2019 3:02 AM

So many females in what's left of the fanbase. How many of these Michael fraus have impressionable young boys at home, or are planning on having young children themselves. It must be so strange growing up in a household knowing that your mother is openly pro-pedophilia and supporting of child molesters.

by Anonymousreply 373May 6, 2019 5:01 AM

Yes, his fanbase is the mothers of small, impressionable young children, and they choose to take the side of a grown man who flaunted his love affairs with 10-year-olds in public for 30 years... And all because they like the fucked-up, piece of shit song Thriller.

by Anonymousreply 374May 6, 2019 7:36 AM

That's true actually R374 , I know of a middle aged woman, a mother, long time fan, obsessed as a girl who ,when asked , said she did accept he was a pedophile but it somehow didn't seem as bad coming from him. I'm sure our resident Michael Fraus are of similar mindsets ( those who even dare admit the truth to themselves ) so there is really is no hope for them dropping their delusion, their moral centre doesn't exist ( see R372 ).

by Anonymousreply 375May 8, 2019 8:19 AM

I doubt most of Jackson's stans have even had sex, much less given birth. That's why they don't care that he molested children.

by Anonymousreply 376May 8, 2019 6:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!