Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I cannot believe Tiger Woods is in the news again, I have always loathed him

That fucker is so ugly, one of the most arrogant pieces of shit EVER.

by Anonymousreply 58April 16, 2019 11:30 PM

You're not a happy person are you.

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 2:33 AM

I'm sure he feels the same way about you.

Oh, I forgot, he doesn't know who the fuck you are

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 2:59 AM

He’s an AMAZING golfer! To come back from that surgery and play like he did is a miracle. I will always root for him. Just don’t scrutinize his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 3:02 AM

I agree that he’s ugly, though

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 3:18 AM

Ugly - not really. Arrogant - definitely but it’s hard not to be when he was at the top of his game.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 3:21 AM

He’s rapidly balding. I was shocked when he took his cap off at the end of the game.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 3:24 AM

Arrogance is confidence for him. He doesn't have a team to fall back on. Go Tiger!

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 3:28 AM

You seem stupid, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 3:30 AM

I liked him so much more before all the dirt on his personal life came out.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 3:33 AM

I never cared for him either. He's an awesome golfer but he's smug and a sex addict.

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 3:36 AM

I think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 3:37 AM

His cock is hot, also

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 3:40 AM

Proof R12?

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 3:48 AM

Infidelity aside, Tiger was a great sportsman. What a fantastic career he has had.

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 3:51 AM

pics of his bisexual dick, please!!!

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 3:54 AM

Tiger's dick pics are easy to find but it's not that big.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 3:56 AM

I guess his dick came from the Asian side of him.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 4:58 AM

It's a decent size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 10:40 AM

I neither get the fascination for golf nor for Tiger Woods, who I find repulsive, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 10:50 AM

Aren't many successful blacks arrogant? It's like they think it's what white people do.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 10:53 AM

He's a fug slut but an amazing golfer. I give no shits about that sport, but I won't deny he's the best when he clearly is. But, as a person, I think he's gross.

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2019 11:53 AM

Why was he arrested again? Surely not for infidelity.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2019 12:04 PM

I remember the first time that Tiger won the Masters. It was good to see someone as young as he was at the time, and a person of color to boot, break that glass ceiling. His relationship with his mentor/father was heartwarming.

He's certainly not the first celebrity to be caught up in a messy sex and marriage break-up scandal but it was surprising to see him linger in the doldrums of his notoriety for years with further break-ups, drug use, reports of an oddball military fascination, lingering injuries et al. Extreme fame and wealth can apparently become a bubble which inhibits a person from moving forward from error and personal misfortune.

It's good to see him finally make his way back to the top of his profession and happily share his victory with his Mom and adorable children. Good luck to him.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2019 12:08 PM

If he wasn't blasian, and didn't go with the Tiger name (not his real name) he would have been big in golf but not the novelty that made him a global sports superstar.

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2019 12:10 PM

I don't know how this is relevant but I had sex about four weeks ago with someone who kinda looked like Lance Armstrong. This guy had BOTH of his balls however.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2019 12:16 PM

I had sex WITH Lance Armstrong. And Tiger Woods. And they have BIG HOT COCKS and are dirty minded fuckers.

I also had sex with Michelle and Barak Obama, separately. LONG thin cocks on them.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2019 12:34 PM

"It's like they think it's what white people do."

It is.

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2019 12:40 PM

Here’s a great story about Tiger:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2019 4:58 PM

OP just hates Asians. I'm sure he's all over the k-pop threads that sprang up over the weekend too.

I never did give two shits about Tiger Woods. I'm not into golf. I'm also not into his private life. So he cheated on his wife? Who gives a shit? His wife should. And his kids. They should be outraged. Not me or anyone else. I don't understand why he was so vilified and essentially treated like a whore in the scarlet letter days.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2019 5:01 PM

Looks like a nice 9 iron to me R18!

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2019 5:15 PM

It was fun when the mistress leaked texts where Tiger talks about wanting a threesome with David Boreanaz.

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2019 5:21 PM

He is a great golfer no doubt about that. But stories of arrogance, abuse of caddies, press, etc have been around long before his extra marital and drug issues surfaced. He is no Roger Federer, but he is a great golfer. I also think Jack Nicklaus' status as the greatest ever is secure. Tiger kind of through that one out when his problems overtook his career. He has 3 majors to go to catch Nicklaus.

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2019 5:34 PM

R29 LOL. No we just hate cunts like you and ugly Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2019 3:16 PM

Unlimited pipelines through working people's backyards and all you fuckers (white assholes, mostly) give a fuck about is some asshole who can put a little white ball in a hole. Please keep up the distractions and the lies and worship another misogynistic asshole with no class and no humility.

What a shithole of assholery.

by Anonymousreply 34April 16, 2019 3:23 PM

R34 you oughta know. You are the cuntiest of all cunts.

by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2019 3:26 PM

His personal life means nothing to me.

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2019 3:27 PM

[QUOTE] Unlimited pipelines through working people's backyards

What are you babbling about? Are you high?

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2019 3:27 PM

I DO NOT want Tiger Woods to break Jack Nicklaus' record. He can gold all he wants...just no more winning.

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2019 3:27 PM

Thank you. I do try, R35. One must aspire to something.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2019 3:32 PM

R37, nope, but you must be if you have no idea what I'm talking about. In fact, I'd say you were fucking drunk most of the time or distracted by little white balls hit by millionaire assholes.

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2019 3:33 PM

R40 you are the only ignorant fuck on here. Americunts have always worshipped sports and deified athletes. Just because Tiger is blackish does not make golf any worse than all the others.

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2019 3:43 PM

he is on drugs. PEDs.

When he was pulled over for DUI, he had 5 different drugs in his system

by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2019 3:47 PM

Didn't mention his race, R41, just his arrogance and obvious personality disorder that causes him to cheat and lie. That's your bullshit to put out there and did.

I'm not ignorant of this bullshit, I grew up with it. Which is why it's so infuriating to see it going on. Golf is the worst, imo, and not just because the fat orange fuck is all about it. It's all sports in this stupid country.

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2019 3:50 PM

Tiger is bad, but his mother is even worse!

Don't understand how the son of an immigrant woman, a shady one as well, could be friend with a batshit despot.

by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2019 3:53 PM

[quote]Tiger kind of through that one out

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2019 3:58 PM

Tiger doesn't think of himself as black, he thinks he's Asian.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2019 4:06 PM

"Cablinasian" to use the term Tiger invented to describe his racial makeup.

I admit that I follow Tiger (I only watch golf when he's playing) and like everyone else I cheered him on and was very happy when he won Sunday. However, the way are acting is kind of out of hand. It's not like he landed on the moon -- he simply won a golf tournament but they even posted his victory on the billboard at Wrigley field (or during some baseball game). Personally, I've moved on -- great story though and really great for the PGA and golf advertisers.

As far as Tiger goes, I wonder why I bother following him. Like most black people, I feel loyalty to any black (or partially black) person who is trying to accomplish something but Tiger, like many rich, famous and celebrated black men don't seem to return the favor. Other than his kids there weren't any black people around him after he won and we all know his taste in women. He's made it clear he wants nothing to do with black people (unless your Michael Jordan).

BTW, could he have picked a trashier girlfriend? He outfit at the Masters look like it was purchased at a Kentucky Walmart and she kept having to adjust it. Dating a billionaire and being in the public eye and this is the best she could come up with? Wow. Tiger doesn't seem to mind though.

by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2019 4:27 PM

According to reports, the current gf is a groupie, she tried for over 10 years to meet him and met him a few times, even managing his restaurant he owned. She is utter trash, just like him

I don't care how good you are in your sport, if you're an asshole in real life, I will not support you again in any way, like buy your book, CD, movie, clothes.

I have taken my nephews to meet sports stars and most of them are nice. But sometimes you see fake ones, some always praising God and other BS but in real life are different.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2019 4:43 PM

I know a lot of white people that don’t classify him as “black” either cause he’s half Asian.

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2019 6:33 PM

Wasn't pulling for him, but he won it fair and square. He won at east lake last fall and now augusta. He is on a roll.

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2019 6:35 PM

So happy for him.

People that hate him usually do cause he’s not white. Fact is that when a white man cheats on their spouse it because of their “nature” but when it’s a minority they’re the devil.

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2019 6:37 PM

His life highlights reel is a hell of a lot more impressive tgan yours

by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2019 7:03 PM

Has he gotten over his obsession with blonde trophy women? His unbridled lust seemed to be his undoing.

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2019 7:08 PM

Of course he's ugly. No woman would look twice at him, if it wasn't for his millions. And why is he dating another white woman? What a racist.

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2019 7:20 PM

Why is him being with a white woman racism? Grow up. Not everyone looks at race like you RACISTS.

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2019 7:25 PM

Rachel Uchitel was so repulsive on Celebrity Rehab, crying about Ambien sex and being addicted to love.

by Anonymousreply 56April 16, 2019 7:46 PM

We hope something very bad happens to that vile blonde stinkfish who ripped Tiger off for million$$$$

by Anonymousreply 57April 16, 2019 8:04 PM

Thanks R51 for reminding me why I hate datalounge

by Anonymousreply 58April 16, 2019 11:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!