Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ontario wants to create a smokers registry

[quote]It would be a publicly accessed list that would require anyone who smokes to "let the provincial government know where they plan on taking a puff." "This will be useful for both smokers and non-smokers," says Abbot, "The time has come for us to know where smokers live, work and, most importantly, smoke, so the non-smoking public can make decisions based on this information"

It's been 5 years. Why hasn't this happened, Ontario?

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019

KILL YOURSELF MATT ANSCHER

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2019

Get off your fucking high horse, asshole OP! I'm not a smoker,but I'd consider lighting up just to blow a cloud in your fucking sanctimonious pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2019

I think anyone with at least half a brain cell would rather suck a cigarette than you, OP

by Anonymousreply 304/14/2019

Substitute "homosexual" for "smoker" and then tell us what you think, OP.

by Anonymousreply 404/14/2019

Don't feed the no-smoking troll

Throw lit matches at him instead

by Anonymousreply 504/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!