Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Odd Behavior in Atlanta Showers

LA Fitness

I don't give a fuck if you want to do the towel dance, dance away. Dress or undress any way that amuses you.

However Atlanta took this to amusing heights. All of the men showered in underwear or shorts. Every single man I ever saw every day I was there. I was given odd looks for showering sans trousers. With the towel on they had to maneuver out of the wet shorts and into dry, still wet.

The shower curtains were clear on the top with a colored bar in the center so no one would have seen a damn thing had they stripped off in the shower but alas they were too fearful.

I thought it very funny.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 11:49 AM

April Fool!

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2019 12:06 PM

No, tis the 14th presently and this was not done on the 1st of April.

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2019 12:07 PM

Insecure black men? People might think they are gay if they shower nude with other men around?

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2019 12:12 PM

At least 60% were black, yes. But the white dudes did it too....does that make it cultural appropriation?

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2019 12:14 PM

They knew you were coming and your reputation preceded you.

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2019 12:16 PM

Cute R5

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2019 4:43 PM

R6 I mean he's right, you make this thread and seem to care rather too much about how strangers change in the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2019 5:07 PM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2019 5:10 PM

R6 mistakes amusement for caring.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 7:54 AM

...and the LOVIN' was GOOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 9:50 AM

I would find that odd but I am 55 and haven't been in a gym in the USA in 2 decades. Anthropologists report the towel dance is the current culture over there, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 10:55 AM

I never went to the LAF on Spring street and not see black guys sucking in the sauna.

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 11:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!