Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brie Larson slaps down glib elder Hemsworth

"Thank you very much!"

by Anonymousreply 3904/15/2019

How much makeup is Hemsworth wearing in that clip? He's starting to look plastic.

by Anonymousreply 104/13/2019

Wow, they obviously don't like each other.

by Anonymousreply 204/13/2019

I know he’s a bit of an idiot but wow! she’s a joyless bitch, isn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 304/13/2019

She seems rather butch. And what's with the hair?

by Anonymousreply 404/13/2019

Apparently, while on Kimmel, she said something to the effect that she and Samuel L Jackson both hate a bunch of the people from the four movies they've done together.

That would include:

[quote]Kong: Skull Island, which also starred Tom Hiddleston, John C. Reilly, and John Goodman; Captain Marvel, which also starred Jude Law, Ben Mendelsohn, Annette Bening, Gemma Chan and Lashana Lynch, and we know she has been featured in The Avengers: Endgame with at least Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth and Karen Gillan.

by Anonymousreply 504/13/2019

She’s Regina George in Hollywood, an image that is abrasive yet carefully cultivated.

Samuel L. Jackson is far enough along in his career that he can comfortably get away with allusions to hating certain costars, although I can’t recall his ever admitting to grudges in print. Brie doesn’t have much to gain from coming across as a little snot. She’s been around forever, and must be nearing thirty by now. There’s a way to assert yourself without whining, and it doesn’t seem like she has that down yet.

by Anonymousreply 604/13/2019

[quote]Brie doesn’t have much to gain from coming across as a little snot. She’s been around forever, and must be nearing thirty by now. There’s a way to assert yourself without whining, and it doesn’t seem like she has that down yet.

Her overall demeanor and the way she speaks reminds of Katherine Heigl. She even looks like her a bit.

by Anonymousreply 704/13/2019

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 804/13/2019

She knows he's best buds with Damon, who she LOATHES as well as Matty's two best buds the disgusting mysognists the Afflecks. It's all connected. Hollywood is high school with money.

by Anonymousreply 904/13/2019

She doesn't tolerate fools. And Hemsworth is biggest bimbo in Hollywood currently.

by Anonymousreply 1004/13/2019

She has a new show on Netflix . I can’t remember the name, Unicorn something. She also directed it. It looks like it might be very annoying just like she is very annoying. I think she is a big fake and likes to think of herself as actor/artiste and takes herself much too seriously. Nope not a fan. Think she is very generic looking.

by Anonymousreply 1104/13/2019

She's dressed like a sexless attorney from circa 1995.

by Anonymousreply 1204/13/2019

I've always thought the Oscars got it wrong--the award for Room should have gone to Jacob Tremblay, who acted rings around Larson.

by Anonymousreply 1304/13/2019

I think she is joking around.

by Anonymousreply 1404/13/2019

Love her.

by Anonymousreply 1504/14/2019

She’s joyless. She’s really into herself and views herself as a crusader.

Captain Marvel was meh. They have hella over saturated the market.

by Anonymousreply 1604/14/2019

total twit, not liked, will be doing Hallmark movies in 2 yrs......brat snot fuktard.

by Anonymousreply 1704/14/2019

Yeah, this really warrants a thread.

And a crucifixion.

by Anonymousreply 1804/14/2019

True she used to have a flabby flat ass (Trouble With Bliss thong scene for such a FEMINIST) but after training non stop for Marvel her body is lean and mean and that ass is like a rock. Never mind her outrageous breasts. She's a 8.5 out of 10 when you factor in the Oscar and wealth.

by Anonymousreply 1904/14/2019

[Quote] She has a new show on Netflix . I can’t remember the name, Unicorn something.

For some reason I thought Unicorn Store was a movie.

by Anonymousreply 2004/15/2019

Wasn't she dissing Tammy more than Chris ? She is not a phony and if she is a bitch shouldn't we like her ?

Chris shouldn't talk just take off his clothes and we all would be happy.

by Anonymousreply 2104/15/2019

Stupid. She was playing. She also looks fucking great right now.

by Anonymousreply 2204/15/2019

She went too blonde and doesn't keep her roots up

by Anonymousreply 2304/15/2019

Anyone with a brain can see they don't dislike each other.

by Anonymousreply 2404/15/2019

He hasn't banned wrinkles and he looks quite handsome, not plastic, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2504/15/2019

I can't understand what they said in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 2604/15/2019

Ok watch her auto-complete interview. Then watch Jennifer Garner’s, Melissa McCarthy’s, or even Jennifer Aniston’s. I don’t know if she is a humorless bitch or not, but she can portray one very well.

by Anonymousreply 2704/15/2019

She's going to ruin her career. Captain Marvel was a success because it was a Marvel movie. Audiences did not go because of her. She is not box office. If she comes across as a cunt she will turn off the audience she needs to survive and that is women.

by Anonymousreply 2804/15/2019

She seems like a TV-sized personality, not a movie-sized presence.

by Anonymousreply 2904/15/2019

Is there any upside to snapping at the adorable and likable Hemsworth?

by Anonymousreply 3004/15/2019

If you watch more of the clip you'll see that they've got a back and forth going on. The only issue is that Hemsworth is more playful, whereas Brie takes things seriously, even when she's joking. It's not playful banter, which is what you want to see from your celebrities. I'm sure they like each other, but it does seem like Brie's got a chip on her shoulder and a somewhat overblown sense of pride since she's played Captain Marvel.

I like her, but I can see how the optics aren't ideal... especially for the new girl. Interestingly enough she's the only Avenger with an Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 3104/15/2019

[Quote] but after training non stop for Marvel her body is lean and mean and that ass is like a rock.

She looks great!

by Anonymousreply 3204/15/2019

I watched it three times and I can't understand what they are saying. I cannot understand him at all. With her I can catch a few words....Can someone translate?

by Anonymousreply 3304/15/2019

She obviously means it in humor r14, purposely ribbing him.

by Anonymousreply 3404/15/2019

Hemsworth says he does all his owns stunts and she says I do too. Then he says Oh you want to be the next Tom Cruise and she says I’m going to be the next me THANK YOU VEERY MUCH.

I think she didn’t like being compared to a man or anyone else for that matter and was letting Chris know that.

by Anonymousreply 3504/15/2019

I didn't Hemsworth - he can barely deliver dialogue. Don't have much good to say about Brie Larson either though I thought she gave a great performance in Short Term 12. Beyond that film she has made only rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 3604/15/2019

Thanks R35!

by Anonymousreply 3704/15/2019

r35 Don't think most movie stars do a lot of their stunts; just small injuries alone are already a big problem for production, and losing a movie star to big injuries is a big problem. Doesn't make sense, their comments.

by Anonymousreply 3804/15/2019

R38 i don't think they're being serious.

by Anonymousreply 3904/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!