Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the trans-shrieking trolls on every DL thread

I'm a thread about chocolate cake.

Troll: It look like a cake that TRANS people eat!

by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2019 11:14 PM

On a Joan Didion thread:

Did Joan support trans??

by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2019 3:00 AM

I don’t understand the question I’m stoned make it a little less hostile and simple.

by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2019 3:00 AM

They're so tiresome and obsessed. They bring up trans in every thread.

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2019 3:01 AM

I'm the exhausting, over-dressed trans who talks 100 words per minute in a high-pitched voice for over half an hour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2019 3:02 AM

I’m OP’s thinly veiled homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2019 3:02 AM

Do you ever go more than two minutes without thinking and posting about those people, R4?

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2019 3:03 AM

You bring up the trans issue in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Even threads that have absolutely nothing to do with that topic.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2019 3:04 AM

OP is the troll projecting his trollhood onto everyone trying to stop gay erasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2019 3:04 AM

You're mentally ill. Get some damn help and step terrorizing this site with your endless trolling.

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2019 3:06 AM

I’m the war on women’s rights and safety.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2019 3:06 AM

I block any and all threads and people who mention that topic, OP.

If they had it their way, this entire forum would consist of nothing but discussing trans 24-7.

by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2019 3:07 AM

I’m the reality that this is ex-gay therapy and you’re a bigot and an enabler if you deny that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2019 3:10 AM

I'm Matthew Anscher, also posting on this thread. Dr. Cohen forgot to leave my prescription with the receptionist and I'm off my rocker tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2019 3:10 AM

I’m R13. I hate Jews, gays, and black people, so I’m going to spew word salad to make it look like you’re the bigoted one.

by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2019 3:13 AM

Do you know who else was ableist? Adolf Hitler!

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2019 3:14 AM

It’s as bad as the prancing ponies, ruining the DL. I wish there were some authentication here so those of us who aren’t trolls could have the power to banish these trolls, or at least drop a house on the .

by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2019 3:17 AM

The trolls are the ones who support gay and lesbian genital mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2019 3:20 AM

Tony Woodard is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2019 3:20 AM

this is a thread that a TRANS would start.

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2019 3:22 AM

Tony Woodard is a gem. You, on the other hand, are an asslicking Trump voter who should be banned for life from this site.

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2019 3:22 AM

Up the dosage, Matt. You're the original Hedwig. Do you still have your angry inch?

by Anonymousreply 21April 14, 2019 3:23 AM

Only racists call Israel a dump.

by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2019 3:24 AM

Tony Woodard is an antisemite and UNC is a waste of taxpayer money.

by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2019 3:25 AM

R21 is also a racist like Uncle Tony.

by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2019 3:26 AM

R20, how are your grandparents enjoying Buenos Aires?

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2019 3:26 AM

Keep the L with the G and DROP THE FUCKING T.

by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2019 3:27 AM

I’m WOMEN’S SPACES!!!

by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2019 3:27 AM

Trannies and breeders are all perverts.

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2019 3:27 AM

Only gay people are normal.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2019 3:27 AM

Who is that fat, ugly pig at R13?

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2019 3:28 AM

R11 So DL would be just like The Advocate and Out?

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2019 3:28 AM

Tr*nsph*b** isn’t a real prejudice. Homophobia is.

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2019 3:28 AM

R30 is an antisemite, a homophobe, and a speciesist.

by Anonymousreply 33April 14, 2019 3:28 AM

All non-gay sexuality should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 34April 14, 2019 3:28 AM

R30, how much do You weigh? I will keep asking until you tell me.

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2019 3:29 AM

[R30], how much do You weigh? I will keep asking until you tell me.

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2019 3:29 AM

by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2019 3:29 AM

by Anonymousreply 38April 14, 2019 3:30 AM

[quote] Who is that fat, ugly pig at [R13]?

It's our resident crazy, with unresolved gender issues. Also, very fond of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" and obsessed with hating "Will & Grace".

by Anonymousreply 39April 14, 2019 3:30 AM

by Anonymousreply 40April 14, 2019 3:30 AM

Western European gentiles confuse blandness with beauty.

by Anonymousreply 41April 14, 2019 3:30 AM

Barry Manilow was hot in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 42April 14, 2019 3:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 14, 2019 3:31 AM

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44April 14, 2019 3:31 AM

As much as I enjoy witnessing a good complete mental breakdown, this is not going to end well...

by Anonymousreply 45April 14, 2019 3:32 AM

Funny how the pro tranny drop kicks always seem so angry. And stupid

But happily, they are rare on the DL

by Anonymousreply 46April 14, 2019 3:33 AM

Trans is a choice. Gay isn’t. Stop mutilating gay children you fucking monsters.

by Anonymousreply 47April 14, 2019 3:33 AM

[quote]Funny how the pro tranny drop kicks always seem so angry. And stupid

It’s not funny because people take their bullshit seriously and use it to justify mutilating their gay children.

by Anonymousreply 48April 14, 2019 3:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 14, 2019 3:36 AM

Let's be the pro-trans moron posting over and over in this very thread! I'll start:

I'm totally in favor of puberty blockers. Yes, I accept that it's ridiculous to think that humans can't beat cancer but have someone "defeated" human development, and that the "puberty blockers" are untested, and where they ARE tested they've been found to have severe side effects including -10 to IQ, but I don't care. My wokeness requires that I gleefully lead gay boys and girls to the slaughter, and I'm going to do it! LOL anti-trans bigots are russians and republicans LOL!

by Anonymousreply 50April 14, 2019 3:37 AM

I think the original point is that other posters are not necessarily in agreement or disagreement with your opinion, R48. It's that they're tired that you spam UNRELATED threads with this topic.

by Anonymousreply 51April 14, 2019 3:37 AM

[quote]This old fuck, whatever he is (or isn't) is the enemy. And if that sounds reactionary and paranoid, well, guess what- that's where we've been pushed.

[quote]If you support trans, then you are against gays, lesbians and women. They are the ONLY minority who want to take away the rights of others in order to secure their own. It doesn't have to be that way. They could get whatever they need without infringing upon the rights of others. But they don't. And if you can't see that, then you have no right to call yourself one of us. Trans are the enemy and if you support them, then so are you.

[quote]End of story, there's no gray area.

Amen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 14, 2019 3:37 AM

Drop the T and drop it hard or I’m voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 53April 14, 2019 3:38 AM

That is non-negotiable.

by Anonymousreply 54April 14, 2019 3:38 AM

I'm the LITERAL VIOLENCE when a gay man sticks up for another gay man and not a trans, in particular a trans woman of color, especially since they're murdered EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR (which isn't true, but whatevs....) - Pride isn't about you!

by Anonymousreply 55April 14, 2019 3:39 AM

R4 - I looked at that video. It's obvious she censors people's comments on her YouTube channel. What a bunch of yes men.

by Anonymousreply 56April 14, 2019 3:41 AM

Creepypoints is just insane. That attempt at a 'female voice' is simply ridiculous, Robin Williams did a better job of it when playing Mrs. Doubtfire.

"She" also told Sargon of Akkad that it's OK to punch someone that may or may not be a Nazi even if they're standing on a street minding their own business, and "she" told Blaire White that a manufactured MTF vagina functions just the same as a normal one.

by Anonymousreply 57April 14, 2019 3:45 AM

We’re second-wave feminists who tried to challenge g*nd*r stereotypes, not reinforce them, wondering what went wrong and when and how to put a stop to this without rolling back gay rights and women’s rights.

by Anonymousreply 58April 14, 2019 3:46 AM

I'm the Trans"woman" who shot a conservative speaker with a water pistol filled with lavender oil and glitter, because the speaker was going to give a talk on a college campus called "Men Are Not Women."

Videos of me making a fool of myself and every other person under the lgbTQ +++ umbrella have now been viewed than one million times in less than two days.

I might have single-handedly just gotten Donnie Fatso re-elected.

And set gay rights back a few hundred years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 14, 2019 3:46 AM

Why are trans wrapped up in gay society when it is completely two different social groups.

by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2019 3:47 AM

Why should men or women be forced to alter their bodies because of their tastes in clothes or hobbies?

by Anonymousreply 61April 14, 2019 3:48 AM

Let them cut off their own penis but leave me out of it.

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2019 3:52 AM

I only have one poster blocked, the one we think is Matt. He apparently continues to use his original device with it original cookies but obviously uses other VPNs or devices because not all of these posts are blocked and are obviously his own since no one who posts here regularly is shithouse-crazy like he is.

Matt, get help. The energy you use to troll here could be used to help yourself. You could bathe, you could get a haircut, you could seek counseling to throw off the yoke of thousand of years of cultish social hegemony that you suffer under. Use me as a example, I was raised in the tumult of conservative religiosity and I was able to break free. I fear you’ve been drug back into your cabal because of Bibi’s recent victory and I pity you.

R59, I don’t know from what source you get your information other than twitter but I can GUARANTEE you that glitter IS NOT able to be shot from the hole in a water gun. Trust me I’ve tried, and no, I’m not going to tell you why.

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2019 3:54 AM

I’m the ableism and antisemitism of R63.

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2019 3:56 AM

R63, you’re the one who needs help. You need to accept Nell Carter as your lord and savior and convert to Judaism.

by Anonymousreply 65April 14, 2019 3:57 AM

This thread is dedicated to OP and his fellow sexists and homophobes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 14, 2019 4:02 AM

I made the, drunken, mistake of replying to Matt the troll. I should just do as Muriel suggests and ignore them. All the rest of you FF him in hopes that he gets banned and that prompts him to get help.

by Anonymousreply 67April 14, 2019 4:05 AM

Shut up, R67, until you have something nice to say about gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 68April 14, 2019 4:06 AM

Anyone who isn’t both gay and Jewish is an antisemite and a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 69April 14, 2019 4:06 AM

r66 DON'T start more of these. You're going to end up summoning Muriel and getting the good threads with good information (like the edmonton pride cancellation thread) closed. This thread is okay bc a pro moron started it, but we-the-reasonable/rational have to be above that ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 70April 14, 2019 4:06 AM

Tony, I'm R59 and not Matt; there are numerous articles about what happened at the University of Missouri Kansas City on Thursday night when a transgender "woman" attacked a speaker scheduled to give a speech entitled "Men Are Not Women."

There are also multiple videos of the incident from different angles. The trans"woman"s weapon is described as a water pistol filled with a glitter-filled liquid, that turned out to be lavender oil.

Videos of the attack have gone viral and have enraged (and amused) feminists, free speech advocates, MAGA-types and many others who are sick of these Men in Women Face and their endless drama. Approx 1 million views of the various videos, and all of them make the G look like buffoons because the G is allied with the T.

Tony, you seem a good sort, I would suggest that you read the Trans threads, because there is serious shit going down because of the Transgender Lobby, shit that will take away the rights for which gays have fought . Burying your head in the sand won't make it go away, you need to educate yourself about things like the Equality Act, and then fight for your rights, because they are in jeopardy because of the Trans Lobby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 14, 2019 4:14 AM

Muriel is just a proxy for the dago Mafia overlords who really run this site.

by Anonymousreply 72April 14, 2019 4:16 AM

R71 do you even care if gays get transed into extinction?

by Anonymousreply 73April 14, 2019 4:17 AM

Sorry that was for R67.

by Anonymousreply 74April 14, 2019 4:17 AM

R71, learn to read. I never said, nor do I think, you are Matt. I just pointed out the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE to shoot glitter out of the opening of a water gun. Nothing more. Stop being such a drama queen and learn to read.

by Anonymousreply 75April 14, 2019 4:18 AM

Wow, Tony, what vitriol. And I was so nice to you.

Again, I'm advising you to educate yourself, because laws are being passed at the local level across the country, pushed by the Transgender Lobby, that will destroy gay rights, and on the federal level, there is the Equality Act.

The Equality Act will not only destroy gay rights, but those of women and parents. And thousands of (mostly gay) children's lives.

So, if you are a gay man, the coming backlash will get you both ways - your rights will be gone, yet the anger of millions of Americans will be directed towards you because lgbT.

Last warning and beyond that

by Anonymousreply 76April 14, 2019 4:24 AM

[quote]It's our resident [ableist hate speech redacted], with unresolved [sexist homophobic hate speech redacted] issues. Also, very fond of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" because it is better than every other movie ever made PUT TOGETHER and obsessed with hating "Will & Grace” because it’s a homophobic misogynistic unfunny piece of shit made by and for stealth homophobes.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 77April 14, 2019 4:24 AM

r59 What a mess! So one guy (trans? who knows?) is dressed like an Isis militant with full face covering shooting a squirt gun, the police (rightfully) aren't taking any chances and take him down, and his fruitloop friends start chanting "hands up don't shoot?" Bitch, it's a little late for that, isn't it! I heard one say "We're being peaceful!" You LITERALLY were not!

I'll say one thing though, back when I was in college (2012-2016) ANY sign of a gun, real or fake, and my gay ass would be OUT of there. There's no second chances with a college shooter, and I grew up seeing the Virginia Tech and Huskie shooters, No way No how, I am GONE.

by Anonymousreply 78April 14, 2019 4:25 AM

I don’t like [italic]Growing Pains[/Italic] either for similar reasons.

by Anonymousreply 79April 14, 2019 4:26 AM

I’m the reality that biological sex is immutable and unchangeable and that g*nd*r is nothing but a network of sexual stereotypes perpetrated by bigots to sell you worthless crap.

by Anonymousreply 80April 14, 2019 4:28 AM

EDITOR! SHUT. THIS. DOWN.

by Anonymousreply 81April 14, 2019 4:28 AM

I am not a Trans-Shrieker, though I love to shriek, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 82April 14, 2019 4:28 AM

Mary is an anagram for Myra. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 83April 14, 2019 4:29 AM

The shooter is a transgender "woman" R78, he's already been identified. He also already had his own Kiwi Farms thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 14, 2019 4:31 AM

Give it up, R84.

by Anonymousreply 85April 14, 2019 4:34 AM

R76, oh give me a break with the vitriol. If you think what I said to you reaches that level then you don’t belong here.

I don’t give a fuck about your transgender concerns. I think it’s a tempest in a teapot and encourage you to get fucked, not fuck off. Maybe it would get your mind off all the monsters under the bed you live your life around.

by Anonymousreply 86April 14, 2019 4:35 AM

We’re the oceans of gay and lesbian blood on OP’s hands.

by Anonymousreply 87April 14, 2019 4:35 AM

Again, taking Muriel’s advisement I will be ignoring this thread, as we should all be doing with all trolling.

by Anonymousreply 88April 14, 2019 4:37 AM

Damn OP, you sure triggered the crazies!

by Anonymousreply 89April 14, 2019 4:37 AM

R4 That video is so OTT is doesn't persuade me at all.

by Anonymousreply 90April 14, 2019 4:47 AM

Here's another video of your Trans compatriots at the university event where the speaker was shot by a crazed transgender.

Seriously, you need your head examined if you think that this group of sorry, violent, deluded yet narcissistic sad sacks are going to advance gay rights rather than drag gays down to the underworld they crawled out of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 14, 2019 4:50 AM

I'm the tranny who calls gay men swishy... after I find a corset to squish my obese MAN tits together and tuck my tiny trans cock into... well wherever because it's a tiny trans femmy cock while watching reruns of Ru Paul's drag race wishing that the guys on the show would be attractive to men like actual men are.

by Anonymousreply 92April 14, 2019 4:55 AM

I'm the tranny that creeps gay men on public transit by staring at them while not listening to their ALWAYS female friend.

by Anonymousreply 93April 14, 2019 4:56 AM

I'm the tranny that wastes doctors' time because they're supposed to be talking to a shrink instead of a medical professional

by Anonymousreply 94April 14, 2019 4:56 AM

I'm the tranny who wants the city of Edmonton to fund my trip to New York, Chicago and then Hawaii so that we can learn how to shriek like the masters.

by Anonymousreply 95April 14, 2019 4:58 AM

Oh, look, Matt has started posting from a different device... Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 96April 14, 2019 5:00 AM

No, I'm not Matt, whoever that is.

by Anonymousreply 97April 14, 2019 5:02 AM

And don't attempt to speak French if you're from "middle America". You didn't have to take it for 6 years+ like we did.

by Anonymousreply 98April 14, 2019 5:03 AM

But I'm sure your fake Spanish is excellent.

by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2019 5:04 AM

I'm the trans-ambulatory queer identified lump in a wheelchair. I'm also a high fashion model.

When I say high fashion, I mean I do a bunch of meth and then wheel around in my mothers clothes.

by Anonymousreply 100April 14, 2019 5:06 AM

OMG why did you not tell me about this Kiwi site sooner? LOLcows I'm dying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 14, 2019 5:21 AM

They're all alt right Trumptard trolls. That's why they link to things like Kiwi Farms.

by Anonymousreply 102April 14, 2019 5:23 AM

R102 You dumb fuck, KiwiFarms is catnip to real DLers

by Anonymousreply 103April 14, 2019 5:25 AM

KiwiFarms is homophobic as shit and you're a moron for thinking no one else here knows it.

You're as bad as the trans troll who C&Ped an article from Stormfront last month.

by Anonymousreply 104April 14, 2019 5:27 AM

Tony, I'm sorry, but he's been posting here for years. I am legitimately sorry about that because he needs help.

by Anonymousreply 105April 14, 2019 5:29 AM

R104 No, honey, it is stupid fraud phobic. Now take ya meds

by Anonymousreply 106April 14, 2019 5:33 AM

Kiwi Farms can be enraging, but those posters dig up hilarious shit, especially about trannies, and post it without fear, while bullshit media like the Kansas City Star, kiss the tranny shooter's ass.

The tranny shooter used a glitter-filled water pistol to stop a lecture with the outrageous title of "Men Are Not Women" and this is what the Kansas City Star has to say - "inflamed" "anti-transgender" (Hey Kansas City Star - sorry that Mother Nature is a TERF)

[quote] Protester arrested during speaker's anti-transgender talk at UMKC

Conservative commentator Michael Knowles inflamed students when he spoke at University of Missouri-Kansas City on April 11, 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 14, 2019 5:41 AM

Kiwi Farms was the first to have all the receipts on Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage's checkered past as well.

by Anonymousreply 108April 14, 2019 5:42 AM

DAMN GINA, y'all are obsessed with trans!

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2019 5:42 AM

But EVERYONE loves chocolate ..........

by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2019 5:43 AM

Kiwi Farms has SHRIEKINGLY funny threads on the DLs favorite trannies: the Cyclopath, Zinnia, Wax My Balls, the Ogre and, presciently, the glitter-pistol school shooter - KF started a thread on the DL's new fave way back in July 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2019 5:56 AM

If no other thread has already shown the level of absolute insanity displayed by these trolls, this one did.

Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2019 6:04 AM

R112 Yeah, the tranny mentals cannot help themselves

by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2019 6:06 AM

I don't see any of us "trolls" taking out a glitter-filled water pistol and shooting a speaker at a university, R112, so perhaps your definition of "troll" should be what you see when you look in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2019 6:07 AM

I'm so happy to see that freak troll finally get redtagged!

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2019 6:09 AM

[quote]so perhaps your definition of "troll" should be what you see when you look in the mirror.

Pretty sure he doesn't "see a white chick with straight hair when he's a fat black guy" R114.

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2019 6:18 AM

I'm the fifty-something (but looking sixty something), butch 250lb dyke that looks as manly as anyone posting that transwomen are just straight men who transitioned because they are desperate to have sex with her.

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2019 6:21 AM

R107 So that Michael Knowles in your video isn't related to Béyoncé Knowles now?

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2019 6:26 AM

I'm the all the perks that come with being a woman that ciswomen don't like transwomen trying to get in on.

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2019 6:27 AM

Tony Woodward is such a bore and snooze. Him always signing off with that stupid name has become tedious. Only iconic DLers like Della, etc merit the distinction.

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2019 9:42 AM

Dug up the replies the trans troll said directly to Tony and no, that's not Matt. Could be PPSM.

Whoever it is, they've got the rhetoric down pat, but they don't know how ridiculous they sound. Saying the glitter guy was "a shooter" is classic rhetorical escalation, especially when they accidentally forget to mention it was a water gun. Claiming mainstream media is pushing an agenda while independent reporting is free to tell the truth sounds great in a forum, but here he wants you to believe The Kansas City Star is an arm of the evil transgender lobby, while 4Chan/ebaums lite KiwiFarms is the bastion of truth.

Pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2019 11:11 AM

Correction: one of the trolls is Matt, sorry. The other one with their essay-length posts isn't.

by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2019 11:20 AM

R121 Please, do fuck off and maybe fuck one of your tranny pets. That can your your contribution to your tranny cause

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2019 11:56 AM

Like R123, they lack any semblance of humour.

They truly believe that by spamming every single DL thread, they are changing people's opinions instead of just annoying them.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2019 12:01 PM

R124 HA, go misgender ya pet tranny and see how many smiles you get

by Anonymousreply 125April 14, 2019 11:09 PM

WATCH YOUR PRONOUNS!

by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2019 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!