Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 43

Continue

by Anonymousreply 600April 19, 2019 10:36 AM

another from them, nothing new besides from revealing the source with is oops magazine. The translations really hard to make sense of, could do with a french speaker here translating these. I think by photo they mean the magazine cover, not a pap shot or something. I don't think there's anything real behind this rumour, but it's whether it's fed to kind of un-link T & L or just out of thin air, idk. It's so random either way lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2019 1:25 PM

lol just bs. Like Lily is really into him and how they're advising Lily how to keep him. Like he's always denying being interested in this or that woman so if you're flirting with him don't be pissed if he's pretending to not be interested/playing hard to get. Just tabloid nonsense with no tea.

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2019 1:34 PM

R2 they sure seem to be pushing it for some reason. Maybe just because Mbeppe is clickbait but then why connect him with her? He’s a million times more famous esp in France

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2019 1:58 PM

Another tabloid is also linking him with a PSG women soccer player so it's not just her. My guess is either her camp wants to distance her from the stuff with Timmy or his wants him to make it look like everyone wants him. There were tabloid rumors about him and Stéphanie de Monaco's daughter which she denied. Tbh Lily comes across desperate while it's good press for him. No idea whose camp is pushing this but so far I don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2019 2:19 PM

^^his wants to make it look

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2019 2:20 PM

A couple people in the previous thread wanted to see the deleted post that Timmy liked from his private IG and I just realized that I did save it at the time, but not with all 4 pics. For anyone still interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2019 2:37 PM

If I understand the terrible Google Translate, legossip is taking their info from THREE tabloids: oops, People, and Here. They keep emphasizing there are no photos of them together so unless the French paps know this is bs, they will be stalking her even more now to get a photo of them both. And I assume he has his own paps following him

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2019 3:30 PM

They don't even follow each other.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2019 3:34 PM

If it’s true that three different tabloids are reporting it then it sounds like someone wants this out there for whatever reason. Unless it’s true.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2019 4:42 PM

Someone wants the story out. It wasn’t pulled out of thin air. Her camp wants her to seem sought after. Unfortunately she’s mediocre at the very best. Look at that head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2019 5:17 PM

-R6 what a cute photo

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2019 5:24 PM

R7 If it's three tabloids, it's the PR team spreading the story. Next couple of weeks should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2019 5:40 PM

'Gerard Courcy' back on their BS on twitter, passing off speculation from here as inside info. What a weirdo

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2019 6:57 PM

R19 “more manly muscular look” 😂

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2019 7:12 PM

OP, just start a thread about LRD. It's not like she's still Timmy's friend/gf/beard anymore.

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2019 7:14 PM

As long as Timmy and Brian are following her, anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2019 8:55 PM

He's not gonna unfollow her now, would look really bad. And as far as Brian's sm activity is concerned, people are reading way too much into it. Truth is he's just old and I'm sure he doesn't really understand the concept of being sneaky on IG and the likes.

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2019 9:03 PM

Well now I feel sorry for Kylian lol kidding idc I still need receipts tho. Until then...meeh

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2019 9:12 PM

Didn't ENTY say something about "the rude young actor" that was closeted, with those closet doors about to bust open in the upcoming weeks? Could this be related to this LRD bs?

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2019 9:14 PM

Lol at Brian being an old guy that has no clue. Like that's how top agents stay in the game

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2019 9:21 PM

R20 He's never dealt with anything like that before because he never had to. And it's quite obvious imo.

Yeah, he's getting him great movies but right now the Tim obsession is happening mostly off screen.

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2019 9:28 PM

I want a release date for The King or a short trailer. Even a poster. SOMETHING!!!

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2019 9:37 PM

I think "The King" is gonna be the same as Armie's "Wounds"...........

by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2019 9:44 PM

The King is going to festivals in the fall. Like Outlaw King did last year.

by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2019 9:53 PM

R23 LOL. dont compare the people involved in The King with this poor movie no one cares about. even if the king is bad there will be people talking about it, like we do like every week

by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2019 9:57 PM

R25 I know. The cast alone

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2019 9:59 PM

Who the fuck is Slit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2019 11:47 PM

No idea. But obviously someone who wasn't in CMBYN but is going to be in the new book and the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2019 3:40 AM

Just a rando Imdb profile making shit up

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2019 3:50 AM

The King won't be like Wounds. Wounds was another Armie lead vehicle with a first time director. The King is a stellar cast with a director who is an auteur. Netflix has been giving the movie ink. Even if it's not released in the movies it will probably be decent quality.

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2019 4:02 AM

I never understand why people worry about what LRD is doing. Timothée fans don't care about her. They might support his choices but nobody jumped for joy when he chose her. They all prefer someone prettier and classier like Saoirse.

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2019 4:05 AM

People wanna know if the shit show is over. The moment she is out no one will care for her.

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2019 4:07 AM

I think Netflix is rethinking it's plans for all its movies. The Roma situation I don't think worked out for them. They've spent too much on the Irishman. Cannes and the rest of the movie business is trying to make their lives and misery. Venice might also try to thwart them bc unlike Roma, the King might be too genre specific for them and isn't directed by a Cauron or a Scorcese. I think the King might miss out.

by Anonymousreply 33April 14, 2019 4:10 AM

R32 what shitshow. They have not even been photographed together since what, October?

How could that be giving anyone anxiety? I think the people who watch LRD and try to say they are a fake couple think they're real and watch closely hoping it's not real. Otherwise why worry about a woman he's never even discussed.

by Anonymousreply 34April 14, 2019 4:13 AM

R34 Well that was a big shit show that had the potential to continue for this new movie promo. And no, it's not anxiety, it's the same feeling you have when you see Taylor/Tom. You just want the fuckery to be over, cause it's plain obvious

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2019 4:16 AM

The Charmies get upset when people ship Armie with his other co stars is hypocrisy. Armie is a costar. They're all in the same boat. There's footage of him openly trying to hook.up with Maika at SXSW after they filmed and her going to his Prodigal Son show plus her photo on his instagram even though he stopped following her. So...

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2019 4:16 AM

R35 taylor and Tom made public appearances. There should be no anxiety over LRD who he's literally never seen with.

by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2019 4:18 AM

And what do you mean october? He was photographed with her in Dec (the day her movie came out). You not following this

by Anonymousreply 38April 14, 2019 4:19 AM

Timothée fucked LRD. Everyone who is sane knows this. Anyone worried about a girl he fucked but doesn't even acknowledged knows that fact too but is worries it's more serious than they let on. Everyone else doesn't think twice about LRD.

And not a lilothée. Can't stand the bald, skank

by Anonymousreply 39April 14, 2019 4:20 AM

Like I said, it's about knowing if they are dragging this or not. Nobody will care about her if there's offical confirmation they "broke up"

by Anonymousreply 40April 14, 2019 4:20 AM

LRD and Timothée never did anything but a pap walk one day when he was probably hot for the slut he got to fuck while in Hungary and the UK. Timothée is young. He's not serious about anyone or anything that's not his career.

by Anonymousreply 41April 14, 2019 4:23 AM

R40 if you ignore LRD and stop stalking her you wouldn't even know she existed in his life. You watch her cause you worry.

by Anonymousreply 42April 14, 2019 4:25 AM

Timothée went alone or with his Mom or male friend to all his awards and hasn't even been seen with LRD in 2019 yet nutcases are still stalking her and posting about her 247. Lol

by Anonymousreply 43April 14, 2019 4:27 AM

It's almost May. Get a grip. LRD was over in December.

by Anonymousreply 44April 14, 2019 4:28 AM

R33 the Roma situation where they were nominated for and won multiple Oscars?? That didn’t work for them?? Lmao ok

The only reason why they have issues with Cannes is cause their rules don’t allow films with day and date releases to compete, so Netflix doesn’t bother with them. They might go for a more traditional release with the Irishmen cause Scorsese wants that.

As for the king, whether or not it does well depends on how good the film is. If they have a qualify film, Netflix knows how to capitalize on that in awards season. Every year they get better at it and last season was a huge win for them.

by Anonymousreply 45April 14, 2019 4:33 AM

He likes those Maika clones like LRD. He won't go for Zendaya. She's not his type. Saoirse is though. Still praying she'll give lil Timmy Tim the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 46April 14, 2019 4:33 AM

R44 i hope so. tim deserves better

by Anonymousreply 47April 14, 2019 4:35 AM

R45 I'm thinking the performances will get raves, even if the movie is not a massive hit. Netflix will take it to Venice and Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 48April 14, 2019 4:38 AM

R48 David Michod is an interesting director, i think it has a shot at being great. Plus Netflix will pimp it out to all the fans of the crown, if it’s good enough to catch on and generates an internet buzz it could go far

by Anonymousreply 49April 14, 2019 4:44 AM

R49 Yeah, Michod is a hit or miss, but medieval/Shakespearean dramas have not fared well recently. I don't have high expectations, but will be pleasantly surprised if this turns out to be great.

by Anonymousreply 50April 14, 2019 4:48 AM

None of the girls are stunning. They have all the help with professional makeup. Lily Zendaya, Maika and whoever. I’m just worried his taste is poor and I hope he doesn’t just fuck anything that comes his way. Lily shouldn’t have been linked with him. After being with Ash for 2 years, the Hollywood IT boy deserved somebody who doesn’t look like she stinks. Without the last name , she would be in grade 12 worrying about getting into college. And the poor girl believes her own hype.

by Anonymousreply 51April 14, 2019 4:49 AM

R51 Timothée is just starting to come into his full power. These actresses are accessible and willing. Until he gets some actual groupies willing to follow him not just for selfies but sex, he can't be too picky.

by Anonymousreply 52April 14, 2019 4:54 AM

I can't believe how gorgeous Troyes man is. What the hell was he trying to get with Timmy for? The boyfriend is like a hotter and gay version of Timmy. He's a slut.

by Anonymousreply 53April 14, 2019 4:55 AM

^^laughing though at how Timmy just ignored his ass.

by Anonymousreply 54April 14, 2019 4:57 AM

I want to see Timmy linked with an older woman. Problem is they usually are taken. Rebecca Ferguson is married. Which is a shame. I hope they're fucking even though.

by Anonymousreply 55April 14, 2019 4:58 AM

Check out Rami and his girlfriend for PR romance. That's how it's done. Going on a few dates, making out and to a deserted island without paps isn't pr. LRD has a famous name. She would have demanded at least one red carpet. She got none.

by Anonymousreply 56April 14, 2019 5:06 AM

Timothée can't even get his mother or sister a job. He's not a casting agent or producer on Armie's (not his) movie. He has no influence over the King's filmmakers. How did he get LRD her work then? He didn’t. Depp did. Just like he got her her Chanel deal. Nepotism not Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 57April 14, 2019 5:10 AM

Oh I just realized R55 is basically talking to herself about LRD. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 58April 14, 2019 5:10 AM

R58 you afraid? Still stalking and worried?

by Anonymousreply 59April 14, 2019 5:11 AM

It's the Charmies who aren't sure about if LRD and Timmy are a real thing that concern themselves with everything LRD does. They're scared to death.

by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2019 5:13 AM

R58 since blocking a couple people, the threads are quite bare, jumping from comment 51 to 58. Timmy has some weird fans early in his career. Those that think he fucks any woman / girl he meets, those who think he is an innocent angel too pure for this world, those who think anyone but Armie and those who think that Armie is his one and only love. In all of this, he is a very good actor and I enjoy seeing more of his work. A bit of gossip is fun, but we rarely see gossip.

by Anonymousreply 61April 14, 2019 5:50 AM

Will is such a romantic. He liked this on Instagram. I wish we get more stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2019 5:54 AM

R50 Michod has a way of subverting tropes and bringing a totally fresh take to a genre. I think he’s the perfect guy to take on Shakespeare, not saying it’s a sure thing but I’m very interested to see where he takes it. The screenplay could suck though, I don’t quite trust him and Edgerton but the potential is there. Wish Netflix would have mercy and give us a trailer before August

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2019 6:04 AM

I like the idea of The King being a dark horse. I feel there will be less pressure for Timmy this season.

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2019 6:25 AM

R28 Wasn't he one of the Mods in the end of CMBYN, when Armie dances in Bergamo to "Love my way" ?

The three actors are playing in Luca's partner film?

by Anonymousreply 65April 14, 2019 7:20 AM

LOL what?! R30, R31, R33, R34, R36, R37, R39, R41, R42, R43, R44, R46, R52, R53, R54, R55, R56, R57, R59, and R60 are all the same person. You can't hide from Ignoredar ya fool.

by Anonymousreply 66April 14, 2019 7:43 AM

R66 I’m surprised some people still don’t have this girl blocked. I blocked her and now this thread is a little more sane, lol.

by Anonymousreply 67April 14, 2019 7:46 AM

R55

Well he is French.

Marriage is never a problem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 14, 2019 7:53 AM

R66 you're actually an insane person. Don't self harm if you see Timmy and LRD again. Charmie can be real if you just keep posting about how fake his other relationships are on the daily. Bc of course he'd never just fuck Armie it's got to be soulmates right? And even though you say you're not worried about LRD you have her friends and family watched. 247. Lol. Just block me and resume your fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 69April 14, 2019 8:05 AM

R68 LRD owns you.

by Anonymousreply 70April 14, 2019 8:06 AM

^^that was for r67

by Anonymousreply 71April 14, 2019 8:07 AM

Ugh this troll...

Thank god the LRD saga seems to be truly over, hope it doesnt crop back up.

Also, I dont think Troye was trying to get with Timmy. One joking remark means nothing. And he has been with his bf for 3 years, his bf who is arguably cuter than Timmy, BTW. Unless Troye has some narcissistic fetish and wants to fuck his own twin, I dont think he's chasing after Tim.

by Anonymousreply 72April 14, 2019 8:09 AM

Exactly R68 marriage is never a problem... after all is charmie is to believed, Armie is married. And by all gossip Momoa gets around.

by Anonymousreply 73April 14, 2019 8:10 AM

R73 Did you just find out people cheat on each other?

by Anonymousreply 74April 14, 2019 8:14 AM

R72 I wouldn't put it past him. The thing which would hold him back is fact she plays his mother. And although not technically a method actor he becomes his roles. Which is why hands off both Saoirse and Kiernan. Saoirse and his characters never fall in love. But yes I think he's been with Armie (atleast handjobs ) LRD and Maika.

by Anonymousreply 75April 14, 2019 8:17 AM

I get the vibe Jason has an open marriage.

by Anonymousreply 76April 14, 2019 8:21 AM

R67 What kind of crazy is this? I can see they are also R69, R70, R71 and R75 as well. I have her blocked now, so I won't bother to read her posts.

by Anonymousreply 77April 14, 2019 8:43 AM

I think Timmy is the type of person who knows exactly what he wants and won’t settle for anything less. I think he probably wanted Armie from day one but knew he had a lot of issues to deal with and was willing to be patient and wait for him to come to the realization on his own that he wanted Timmy just as much and that it would be worth it. After all, It’s not everyday you meet someone who makes you feel like you’re walking on air. So when it happens, you’re gonna do everything you can to make it last. That’s why what they have is so special.

by Anonymousreply 78April 14, 2019 8:57 AM

[R50] when did he like this?

by Anonymousreply 79April 14, 2019 11:21 AM

Oops [R62]

by Anonymousreply 80April 14, 2019 11:23 AM

R80 yesterday

by Anonymousreply 81April 14, 2019 11:27 AM

R78 Are you Timmy? You're talking as though you were him, or a close friend of his.

by Anonymousreply 82April 14, 2019 12:36 PM

I'm more than a little worried about Michôd. War Machine was a shit show. And all his other movies a mediocre at best. Animal Kingdom was fine, but a bit s overrated. Outlaw last year also also a mixed bag. Still, really curious about The King.

by Anonymousreply 83April 14, 2019 12:45 PM

I saw Timmy once in the East Village. I always hoped I'd have a random sighting of him but never actually thought I would. lol He was alone when I saw him. We walked past each other. I kind of slowed down as he was coming towards me because I recognized him but I (stupidly) didn't say anything. I just smiled and gave him a little nod of acknowledgement and he did the same. Yes, his smile is amazing and yes, he is even more beautiful in person. I'm not a FF by the way. I'm a gay man in his 20's. Just thought I'd share. :)

by Anonymousreply 84April 14, 2019 1:58 PM

R84 thanks for sharing! When was this?

by Anonymousreply 85April 14, 2019 2:28 PM

You're welcome. :) It was last Nov. To this day I'm sorry I didn't say anything to him. I think I was just so shocked seeing him in person that I lost my ability to speak. lol

by Anonymousreply 86April 14, 2019 2:46 PM

Was there a bulge?

by Anonymousreply 87April 14, 2019 2:49 PM

You think I would've noticed but I didn't, r87. lol I was too focused on his face and smile.

by Anonymousreply 88April 14, 2019 2:53 PM

momoa is heading to jordan! he did IG stories about 13 hours ago confirming it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 14, 2019 3:21 PM

havent read the book yet.. momoa has scenes with timmy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 14, 2019 3:22 PM

[quote]Otherwise why worry about a woman he's never even discussed.

You're talking about a group who has a whole thread dedicated to stalking Armie's wife. They're fucking loons.

by Anonymousreply 91April 14, 2019 4:50 PM

[quote]I’m just worried his taste is poor and I hope he doesn’t just fuck anything that comes his way.

Get a life, it's not your cock.

by Anonymousreply 92April 14, 2019 4:54 PM

R80, that sounds deep...

by Anonymousreply 93April 14, 2019 6:58 PM

Tim is like Tom Cruise in the 80s. He just needs to bulk up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 14, 2019 6:59 PM

“Joker”, “Skywalker”.........I don’t know but I can see “Dune” getting lost in all this shuffle........

by Anonymousreply 95April 14, 2019 7:24 PM

...oh, but wait.....”Dune” is gonna be 2020, so he’s safe then.....

by Anonymousreply 96April 14, 2019 7:27 PM

both getting released this year I think so they're not competing with dune

by Anonymousreply 97April 14, 2019 7:28 PM

Jason is coming. We need a Timmy selfie Jason!

by Anonymousreply 98April 14, 2019 7:29 PM

R97 yep. There is a Marvel movie coming out in November of 2020. Maybe some other stuff not yet announced. I mean, we are getting a blockbuster everyone week these days. It's harder and harder for movies to shine.

by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2019 7:31 PM

timmy will share scenes with momoa in jordan?

by Anonymousreply 100April 14, 2019 7:32 PM

Momoa is a creep. I can't look at him the same after seeing that clip of him and his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 101April 14, 2019 7:33 PM

R100 According to Wikipedia yes.

by Anonymousreply 102April 14, 2019 7:36 PM

R99 any idea what marvel movie that'll be? Yeah feels like there's just an endless stream of blockbusters getting released it's too much lol feels like now when you have a 'big' movie, it's less of a deal cause there's a big movie every week. I am nervous about Dune, a movie can be as expensive and impressive as it likes and still pass people by now

by Anonymousreply 103April 14, 2019 7:37 PM

it seems really strange to announce a release date for a project that has barely begun filming. I’ll bet it gets moved.

by Anonymousreply 104April 14, 2019 7:45 PM

lmfao at legossip really just shitting out articles based on nothing, backtracking & putting an end to the 'debate' using a photo of them from last year, and only just catching on to him doing dune. The will-they-end-this-shitshow-at-last talk was fun while it lasted, roll on the king and the super serious more in love than ever couple goals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 14, 2019 7:50 PM

But is the world ready for SpiceEyes!Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 106April 14, 2019 7:55 PM

click-bait. Does Lily have anything coming up? Or was that blind about her having nothing to do for six months true?

by Anonymousreply 107April 14, 2019 7:55 PM

Good evening from Spain, I read all the posts and I agree that Tim could have had something more profound with Armie than a simple friendship or sibling relationship. With Maika I do not know, something happened that did not leave Tim with very good taste and to the tests I refer, she follows him on Instagram, but not the other way around. I had an illusion because "The King" was premiered in Cannes, to see him there, but once again, it will not be possible because Cannes has taken out Netflix contest, and will not be issued outside the contest. I do not know what happened with LRD, but from the minute one I knew that I did not have a head or a head. Once again, I think we'll have to wait for TIFF to watch the movie "The King".

by Anonymousreply 108April 14, 2019 7:57 PM

R108 sounded like they were about to give points at eurovision

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2019 8:00 PM

R105 What in the fuck was that. le Gossip is worse than i thought. Look a pic from 6 months ago... Oh, yes Lily's important role in Dreamland. The 5 days she was on set. Lol...

by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2019 8:03 PM

I wonder if Timmy has ridden the worm yet, and who's worm.

by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2019 8:04 PM

who cares

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2019 8:08 PM

^^ Of course, no one has any interest in any gay sex Timmy might have.

by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2019 8:17 PM

I do not know, maybe I'm wrong, but I think he has a fluid sexuality. In an interview he said "he was looking for warmth" in people ... he seems that kind of person who takes things in stride before reaching sex, so I do not know. I'd love for him to be with Armie, I'm a charmie? It may be, but Armie is the only person who seems to love Tim sincerely. His fans just look for the perfect selfie with him, and the "influencers" as we see just want to gain popularity. Maika seemed to see him as insignificant until Tim became big and then started following him on Instagram. And LRD .. well, she goes jumping because she does not achieve anything by herself.

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2019 8:36 PM

I like Will. Will is the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2019 8:42 PM

Yeah Armie gave two shits about Timmy and treated him kindly, took him into his home, with his friends and family when he was a nobody. When Timmy received accolades he stood by his side in his shadow and supported him while the likes of Steve Carell took a hike as soon as the mandatory promo duty was over and realized Timmy was clearly the standout. It's why it makes me lol how naive some of his fans are demanding he ditch him cause he's not popular enough or he's too old and married (while foaming at the mouth for him to fuck all his married older costars). Some things, like loyalty and selfless affection, that started with no ulterior motive are very rare in that industry. It's easy now for celebrities to jump on the Timothée Chalamet bandwagon but when the hype dies down (because you can't stay an IT boy forever) how many of them will still be around? Armie with all his issues I bet will be.

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2019 8:57 PM

I’m sure Timmy is much smarter than most of his fans and knows who the real deal is and worthy of his loyalty who just shows up to leech off his popularity. And yes, I would bet Armie will still be around long after his new “friends” have moved onto whoever the next it boy will be.

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2019 9:04 PM

But Timmy is still close with his long time friends? He took one of them to his movie set and is spending most of his time with him? I get some people want to see him with Armie, but to think that Armie is the only one who cares for Timmy? Or that Timmy doesn't have even closer people in his life? Yeah I don't so.

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2019 9:18 PM

^think so.

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2019 9:18 PM

R118 I don't think they where talking about Will or all his other friends from way back. I'm thinking more like Weeken'd or Cudi tbh... Maybe even Nick Spiro. You know, the thirsty one.

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2019 9:22 PM

*Weeknd

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2019 9:23 PM

I think it's obvious we were talking about celebrities because it's now pretty much hook Timmy up with any celeb (as long as it's not Armie). Of course Timmy has friends that genuinely care for him, not just Armie. Like Will, Giullian. But the fact is we've been witnessing Armie's affection for Timmy for the past two years (we as in anyone not blinded by irrational dislike of Armie) while with his other friends we can only guess as his friends are private people.

The Weeknd... that was straight up a PR ~friendship lol. Cudi, nah I think he's a good guy and I like seeing him around Timmy. I think he's the real deal too.

by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote]Good evening from Spain, I read all the posts and I agree that Tim could have had something more profound with Armie than a simple friendship or sibling relationship.

Then if you've read all 25,000 posts, then you should know that's already been said about 20,000 times before.

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Also how many of these celebs that some of y'all believe would be so much more worthy of Timmy's time than Armie do you think would be okay with interviewers always asking about their younger, more popular costar 1 year+ after they're done with the promo? On his own time to shine Armie's always more than happy to talk about Timmy. He talked about Timmy's Oscar snub like [italic]that[/italic] for a movie they didn't even do together while for their movie he was snubbed while Timmy was nominated. That right there is true stuff, man.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2019 9:57 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 125April 14, 2019 9:59 PM

R124 people dislike Armie bc of how he acts on social media and how he seems clueless most of the time. I bet some Timmy fans don't even think about him at all. Also Armie is thirsty first so being Timmy's sidekick brings him attention. If he was just a friend that would be cool. But his thirst and his embarrassing wife are what turns people off Armie.

by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2019 11:48 PM

R126 Timmy loves Armie. That's on him but his fans don't need to like Armie anymore than they need to like LRD.

by Anonymousreply 127April 14, 2019 11:50 PM

I love Armie and Timmy’s love. Such a pure and beautiful thing to witness in this usually awful world. They might grow apart one day as people often do but the effort they put into staying close is really heartwarming and tells me they know what they have is special!

by Anonymousreply 128April 15, 2019 12:03 AM

^LOL

by Anonymousreply 129April 15, 2019 12:05 AM

Feel the same, r128. :)

by Anonymousreply 130April 15, 2019 2:25 AM

Charmie is fake and will never be true, however much fanfic you all write on this thread and on tumblr.

Armie and Timmy are good friends, no doubt about that. But no, they are not and were not ever fucking.

by Anonymousreply 131April 15, 2019 2:57 AM

Charmie is real and while you are free to dislike it and protest as much as you like, you cannot alter the truth. They are friends, lovers, and soulmates. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 132April 15, 2019 3:09 AM

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 133April 15, 2019 3:11 AM

Lol Liz just went back and liked this comment from two weeks ago on Armie’s V Day post. And there are still people (not here but other places) who think she is cool with the speculation and loves Timmy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 15, 2019 3:29 AM

But no, they are not and were not ever fucking.

And you know this how exactly? At least Charmies have things to back up their claims. You however, have nothing. But feel free to post again when/if you do.

by Anonymousreply 135April 15, 2019 3:31 AM

Liz loves Timmy? Excuse me while I go and LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 136April 15, 2019 3:33 AM

It’s always been pretty obvious that regardless of anything else, Liz hates shippers and it probably kills her that her husband is obsessively shipped with his costar while no one gaf about her. The most interesting part is that both Armie and Timmy feed into it hardcore. Like, Liz could easily tell Armie to stop talking in interviews about how much he and Timmy are in contact and how close they are and all that stuff. I mean, maybe she has and he does it anyway. Who knows. It’s all really entertaining though.

by Anonymousreply 137April 15, 2019 3:35 AM

Take that Liz shit to her thread, fraus.

by Anonymousreply 138April 15, 2019 3:39 AM

It probably eats her alive that she plays second fiddle to the Armie and Timmy show. I’m sure she feels that as The Wife, she’s the one who should be getting the cutesy media articles, the cute portmanteau, the cute fanvids, etc. But instead everyone hates her or just doesn’t care. For someone as self-obsessed as Liz, this shit probably keeps her up at night. That’s why it’s not so crazy to think she might be behind those Enty blinds.

by Anonymousreply 139April 15, 2019 3:42 AM

I love how Timothee doesn't give a shit about Liz insecurities and calls Armie his lover and gives clues to shippers. Even if only to spite her. He's done with her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 140April 15, 2019 3:55 AM

Why must you cunts shit on every Tim thread? Liz has her own thread, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 141April 15, 2019 3:57 AM

idgaf

by Anonymousreply 142April 15, 2019 4:11 AM

Armie is stuck in a loveless marriage to an egomaniac who now looks like a tranny, when all he really wants is to be with Timmy, the one he truly loves. What a way to have to live. Is it any wonder he's a mess and had breakdowns in the past?

by Anonymousreply 143April 15, 2019 4:19 AM

Armie looked sexy and adorable hanging with all the Disney princesses today

by Anonymousreply 144April 15, 2019 7:15 AM

Liz is having a meltdown again. New Timmy blind incoming in 3, 2, 1,...

And the blind is probably be, "He is an asshole on set". Since there is not going to be something else for the next months. He was not in L.A. or at Coachella. He just started Dune a few weeks ago, and hasn't even shown his face once.

by Anonymousreply 145April 15, 2019 9:23 AM

R66 Her comments make more sense than 80% of the shit said in the last thread

by Anonymousreply 146April 15, 2019 11:34 AM

Outbursts like these make it obvious some real shit is going down behind the scenes. Despite her "angel babe" stuff she obvious she can't stand Timmy. She can't stand Armie either. Gee, I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 147April 15, 2019 11:44 AM

*she obviously can't stand Timmy

by Anonymousreply 148April 15, 2019 11:45 AM

R124 Theyre obviously friends so why risk coming off bitter by brushing off questions about him (his relationship with timothée is the only interesting thing about Armie to a lot of people lbr) And I do remember back in ~march 2018 when he promoting final portrait and he was asked about timothée he looked so annoyed I was cringing 😭

by Anonymousreply 149April 15, 2019 11:53 AM

R149 "his relationship with timothée is the only interesting thing about Armie to a lot of people lbr" true

by Anonymousreply 150April 15, 2019 12:05 PM

Well, here is the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 15, 2019 12:57 PM

No mention of Timmy at all, which is interesting. Just says they met a few weeks ago at an event, he found her beautiful, they talked, have the same values and are now very much in love lol.

by Anonymousreply 152April 15, 2019 1:04 PM

didn't expect it to be a whole ass article lol. Replies to that post said nothing substantial, but wording sounded really similar to T/L articles - the whole no actual proof but they're a thing trust us lol. No mention of timmy apparently as well, whole things weird.

by Anonymousreply 153April 15, 2019 1:04 PM

Yep, nothing substantial. It's a start. Maybe it's a new narrative Lily's PR is trying out.

Lol @ no Timmy mention. But, let's be honest, they were never officially a couple. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 154April 15, 2019 1:30 PM

though was just thinking even if this is set up it could not be to end T/L, just some random bit of publicity for her since she seems to have fuck all going for her until king comes out. Bit of attention for her, then him or her can deny and call it silly gossip, then T & L appear back in time for the king. That or this mag just went rogue for the hell of it. Hopefully whatever it is doesn't bring timmy into it much, don't need the return of Tabloid Timmy lol

by Anonymousreply 155April 15, 2019 1:47 PM

Back in January, LRD was on the cover on the same magazine saying she was dating a French comedian. It was 10000% false. A few weeks ago, it was Vanessa's turn, saying Samuel was cheating on her with another French actress. The French actress denied the rumors, stating Samuel was a longtime friend. Oops often publishes stories based on false elements. It's not a tabloid which is at least based on some partially true infos like Voici and Closer.

by Anonymousreply 156April 15, 2019 2:02 PM

*Back in January 2018

by Anonymousreply 157April 15, 2019 2:02 PM

Oh well then, was a bit of fun

by Anonymousreply 158April 15, 2019 2:24 PM

I said before, if French paps think there is a bit of truth to this, they will hound her to try to get a pic. If her and/or Timothée’s people cared about this rumor they’d be putting together a pap dump right now but that’s tricky when he is in Jordan lol

by Anonymousreply 159April 15, 2019 2:47 PM

Only you guys still care about the LRD nonsense. Tim sure as hell doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 160April 15, 2019 2:51 PM

r160, right? Same with all the frau Liz bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 161April 15, 2019 3:40 PM

Christoph Waltz in the french dispatch! this is amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 15, 2019 5:11 PM

i wish this movie would premiere at cannes, honestly

by Anonymousreply 163April 15, 2019 5:12 PM

R163 cannes 2020*

by Anonymousreply 164April 15, 2019 5:13 PM

Yes, I don't think they are not releasing it this year, even if it's ready.

by Anonymousreply 165April 15, 2019 5:16 PM

I don't think they are releasing it this year^

by Anonymousreply 166April 15, 2019 5:17 PM

“[It’s about an] American journalist based in France [who] creates his magazine. It is more a portrait of this man, of this journalist who fights to write what he wants to write" guessing this is bill Murrays character. I'm excited for this film now

by Anonymousreply 167April 15, 2019 5:17 PM

R167 i think it couldnt be about bill murray bc he has a small very role (just one day on set)

by Anonymousreply 168April 15, 2019 5:22 PM

R168 ***a very small role

by Anonymousreply 169April 15, 2019 5:25 PM

R167 it's timothee's role. he was the only guy on set long enough for a significant role and we have those flyers/magazines that had his name on it

by Anonymousreply 170April 15, 2019 5:28 PM

And doesn't the studio have Jo Jo rabbit already? I hope they wait till Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 171April 15, 2019 5:29 PM

wes and his team are capable of finishing this film before awards 2019 season but i think its up to the studio decided a release date, premieres and stuff

by Anonymousreply 172April 15, 2019 5:33 PM

Yes... sure... it's Timmy.... an American journalist with the name Zeffirelli...

His character will probably work for the magazine, but it's not him described in the synopsis.

by Anonymousreply 173April 15, 2019 5:34 PM

Yeah that last name and look don't look very American, but if it's not him or Bill, who is it?

by Anonymousreply 174April 15, 2019 5:36 PM

Owen Wilson? idk

by Anonymousreply 175April 15, 2019 5:40 PM

Anyway where is the receipt Bill parts is small?

by Anonymousreply 176April 15, 2019 5:40 PM

R173 um do you not remember all of the articles where timmy was stated to be the lead?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 15, 2019 5:40 PM

R176 original source. "He was to come only once. He insisted on coming back. The second time, he stayed a week for a single day of filming."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 15, 2019 5:41 PM

R176 one day of shooting is a small part.. like LRD five days on dreamland set

by Anonymousreply 179April 15, 2019 5:42 PM

R177 And Timmy was on set for a longer time, maybe he is the American journalist with an European background trying to pass as super french or something quirky like that.

by Anonymousreply 180April 15, 2019 5:44 PM

ah didn't realise bill was only there for a short time, and I just assumed from timmys characters name that is wasn't him. I still don't think it is, I think timmy is one lead in the film, but it sounds like there's a main lead (the american reporter) and then some other important characters like timmys (aren't there different story lines that come together at the end?)

by Anonymousreply 181April 15, 2019 5:46 PM

I thought Tim was the leader of the protest. Wasn’t there papers with his character writing a manifesto

by Anonymousreply 182April 15, 2019 5:48 PM

R181 the plot info that came directly from the cinematographer was as follows: the three leads are benicio who is a painter, frances who is a journalist and timothee who is a journalist. Now wes is saying the movie is mainly about the one journalist so it has to be timothee

R182 the manifesto is probably this magazine wes is talking about

by Anonymousreply 183April 15, 2019 5:49 PM

R183 Links?

by Anonymousreply 184April 15, 2019 5:50 PM

R184 below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 15, 2019 5:52 PM

R183 how much was frances on set though? could be her. I think timmys characters gonna be too young to be the american journalist coming over to france, he seemed like a young local journalist. Wish they'd update imbd with all the character names..

by Anonymousreply 186April 15, 2019 5:53 PM

wait i read it wrong, he doesnt come over from america lol. Still feel like he's the other journalist and not this main american one

by Anonymousreply 187April 15, 2019 5:55 PM

R186 Anderson said the journalist was a man.

by Anonymousreply 188April 15, 2019 5:55 PM

R188 ok, sorry been misreading a lot lol. Guess there's a good chance it is him, but I just got the sense it would be an older character and timmy looked like a student in costume. It'll be really exciting if he is the main lead, Timmy leading a Wes film is a dream

by Anonymousreply 189April 15, 2019 5:57 PM

Well if there are three story arc and Timmy is the main man in one of them and he is also a journalist I believe the chances Wes was talking about him are high.

by Anonymousreply 190April 15, 2019 5:58 PM

R189 I think you're assuming he was a student because he was in front of the barricade with the schoolchairs and the real life event was a student protest. He was wearing a suit and and had a mustache in the set photos (not really two things I'd associate with a student) so it's plausible he's the journalist who publishes this magazine and gets caught up in the student revolt

by Anonymousreply 191April 15, 2019 6:00 PM

You're getting ahead of yourselves. First of, I don't think Tim is playing an American.

by Anonymousreply 192April 15, 2019 6:02 PM

And maybe Wes gave just a small part of his plot as we know there are three main characters and their stories coming together at the end, didn't we see photos of Timmy, Frances and Benecio?

by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2019 6:02 PM

R193 yes. photo below which corroborates the cinematographer's plot information

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2019 6:04 PM

Okay, I really think Wes was talking about Timmy. I'm hyped.

by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2019 6:05 PM

Also, that reddit thing... It says Timmy is in one of the story lines and a journalist, but it doesn't says he is the lead! Just that he is in it. I think he will be a french/italian (sounds more italian) journalist who works for the paper and is caught up with the protests. I can see owen Wilson being the American-

by Anonymousreply 196April 15, 2019 6:05 PM

R191 fair, I think to me it was just the fact because of his build and struggle stash he looked like a student dressed in a suit lmao. From what R183 said, it doesn't sound like it can possibly be someone else unless the plot changed drastically from when that was said. R193 those three all lead their own stories but Wes made it sound like one is more important or like the MAIN lead, this american journalist

by Anonymousreply 197April 15, 2019 6:05 PM

That story mentions nothing about Owen, there is no one lead, but three according to them.

by Anonymousreply 198April 15, 2019 6:07 PM

R196 the lead info came from indiewire/variety which came from the studio not from the reddit source. you have to piece everything together

by Anonymousreply 199April 15, 2019 6:07 PM

Anderson said it is a love letter to journalists. i think there will be more than just Timmy and Frances. Also, he is too young for this character and the name is not american. Hold your horses.

by Anonymousreply 200April 15, 2019 6:10 PM

R 197 Maybe he was really impressed by said journalist

by Anonymousreply 201April 15, 2019 6:11 PM

"fights to write what he wants to write." we could read this about a man in his early age who has a dream to be a great journalist. timmy is old enough to be referred as a man lol.

by Anonymousreply 202April 15, 2019 6:13 PM

R200 where did wes talk about the journalist's age?

by Anonymousreply 203April 15, 2019 6:14 PM

Oh god... that means probably another Award Season. I had hoped not again this year. Give it a break for at least one season.

by Anonymousreply 204April 15, 2019 6:14 PM

R204 I really, really hope they wait for next year. Fox already has a movie to go and win awards, this would be a waste, specially since Wes is loved and revered at Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 205April 15, 2019 6:17 PM

the students costumes. IG story from a crew member

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 15, 2019 6:21 PM

R206 thank you! also that crew member posted on her ig that it's out in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 207April 15, 2019 6:22 PM

would be much more awesome if this movie premieres in cannes next year. an incredible red carpet

by Anonymousreply 208April 15, 2019 6:27 PM

Okay and :"It is more a portrait of this man, of this journalist who fights to write what he wants to write" Isn't the manifesto called the Zeffirelli manifesto?" sounds like the portrait of the character.

by Anonymousreply 209April 15, 2019 6:31 PM

R209 yeah, true

by Anonymousreply 210April 15, 2019 6:46 PM

indiewire always messing up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 15, 2019 6:52 PM

"[wes] ... thinks that he could be finished by the end of 2019"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 15, 2019 6:52 PM

thank god. This, The King AND LW in the span of a few months wouldve been overload lol

by Anonymousreply 213April 15, 2019 6:56 PM

So if he is the lead. We are talking about a potential nomination in 2021, I know I'm way ahead of myself , but I will keep it in mind.

by Anonymousreply 214April 15, 2019 6:58 PM

You all need to calm the fuck down. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 215April 15, 2019 7:00 PM

R209 that was my first thought as well. wes probably doesn't know that a) we know the name of his character and b) we saw a photo of this manifesto so wes felt like he could reveal the plot

by Anonymousreply 216April 15, 2019 7:01 PM

R214 no. wes movies doesnt apply for acting contenders

by Anonymousreply 217April 15, 2019 7:03 PM

R214 the only acting nomination that's ever garnered a nomination for a wes movie was a supporting nod for bill murray during his career resurgence. even ralph fiennes didn't get a nomination for grand budapest so I'd say timothee's chances are under 1%. but I can see this getting a SAG ensemble nomination and he might be on stage to present the movie if it gets a best picture nomination

by Anonymousreply 218April 15, 2019 7:03 PM

Yeah, I know it's not the most likely scenario, but like I said I'll keep an eye on it.

by Anonymousreply 219April 15, 2019 7:06 PM

R144, is referring to this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 15, 2019 7:10 PM

R220 That was already discussed at length.

by Anonymousreply 221April 15, 2019 7:15 PM

R219 he has a better chance with dune now that a sci-fi movie has won best picture and a superhero movie was nominated last year

by Anonymousreply 222April 15, 2019 7:15 PM

Again no acting noms though? (Except for Ledgers) I think if his FD is baity enough he could make it.

by Anonymousreply 223April 15, 2019 7:17 PM

R221, something can be discussed ad nauseam, but without an image of what you are talking about it's pointless

by Anonymousreply 224April 15, 2019 7:19 PM

^role. It always depends on the year, I would have never guessed Rami Malek would be a nominee, let alone a winner a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 225April 15, 2019 7:20 PM

R223 I'd argue Amy Adams in Arrival got closer to a nom than Ralph for Grand Budapest so of these two roles that have a very low chance of getting nominated...Dune would still be his best bet

by Anonymousreply 226April 15, 2019 7:21 PM

R225 rami was in a biopic about a dead person in one of the greatest bands of all time and the BO just reached 900M or something crazy. versus a character who might not even have that much screentime in a wes anderson film

by Anonymousreply 227April 15, 2019 7:22 PM

Actors and actresses are not getting nominated for Academy Awards in Anderson's movies that often. Only Murray and Hackman got a Golden Globe nom. Not even a nom for the Academy Awards. The characters are usually just too whacky. I'm more than happy if the movie is going to be released next year. Cool it down a little bit. He just was everywhere with the last Award season and has The King and Little Women this year. That is enough!

by Anonymousreply 228April 15, 2019 8:56 PM

And Next season TFD and Dune. I wonder if he is gonna take some time off after filming this. Try to get a good biopic that could lead him to awards

by Anonymousreply 229April 15, 2019 9:00 PM

R229 He said he already has something right after Dune. Something small and raw. The "not Bob Dylan" Bob Dylan movie. He also said he talked with Luca about it. Almost everyone believes it's Luca's Blood on the Tracks.

by Anonymousreply 230April 15, 2019 10:10 PM

Hypothetically speaking, what do you think the reaction would be if Armie and Timmy came out together as a couple? I know the Charmies would be dancing in the streets but what about everyone else? Would they view Timmy as a homewrecker and turn on him? Would it ruin his future movie career? And Armie isn't that well liked to begin with. Would this make people hate him even more? Would anyone even care in general? Just curious to hear what others think.

by Anonymousreply 231April 15, 2019 10:53 PM

I think the general public would be happy for them. Maybe surprised at first but generally supportive. I don’t think either is big enough for it to be a big story for more than a few days. Most of Timmy’s fans would be pissed though. Either because they hate Armie and think Timmy could do better or because they’d hate anyone he’s with and have delusions he’ll be with them one day.

by Anonymousreply 232April 15, 2019 11:11 PM

This is a moot discussion because whatever they have will never see the light of day regardless if Armie is married or divorced and I would bet that sooner or later Timmy will have another beard again. And round and round we go.

by Anonymousreply 233April 15, 2019 11:15 PM

R231 R232 R233 same person talking to herself

by Anonymousreply 234April 15, 2019 11:58 PM

R234 Only R231 and R232 but that's some creepy shit anyway. Why are Timmy's fans (mostly the Charmies) so fucking insane?

by Anonymousreply 235April 16, 2019 12:00 AM

Wtf are you talking about? Are people not allowed to respond to others’ comments now? How does that make it the same person? What a bizarre accusation.

by Anonymousreply 236April 16, 2019 12:08 AM

It's not like people filled dozens of threads about the same thing already.

by Anonymousreply 237April 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Every topic has been beaten to death but of course most fans are interested in his personal life so that will be the majority of the conversation. People are nosy and love a ‘mystery’. And until Timmy does something that makes *anything* clear, the same talking points will be recycled over and over.

by Anonymousreply 238April 16, 2019 12:23 AM

R231 R232 and we're off with the insane people again spouting total nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 239April 16, 2019 12:45 AM

I love how talking about Armie and Timmy’s very possibly real relationship is nonsense but all the other garbage in here like how Timmy fucks everything that walks is not nonsense. God forbid someone doesn’t think he’s a walking sex fiend or else you’re deemed crazy by the same people who are convinced he’s fucked literally everyone he knows. Talk about truly delusional. I’ll take my nonsense - that’s actually rooted in something tangible - over yours any day, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 240April 16, 2019 1:01 AM

R222 Black Panther got nominated because it was pushed as a diverse movie, not because it was a superhero film. Plus, the noms it got were all below the line tech noms, like costumes, song etc. The Academy did not give it any important noms except BP. TDK is still the only comic book movie to get important noms (acting, editing, cinematography), and of course it would have gotten BP if there were 10 slots. So ya, the path to get awards love is still difficult for comic book movies, unless you go for a different approach, like Joaquin with Joker.

Timmy must be stoked that both of his fav actors are playing his fav role. I can see him playing Joker in 20 years when they reboot again, LOL

by Anonymousreply 241April 16, 2019 1:05 AM

Mad Max did pretty well on nominations too, but again didn't get acting nominations. Now that people talk about the not Bob Dylan movie, that looks like the safest bet, really forward to hearing more

by Anonymousreply 242April 16, 2019 1:11 AM

really looking^

by Anonymousreply 243April 16, 2019 1:12 AM

[quote]Just curious to hear what others think.

I think you should save the wild hypotheticals for your fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 244April 16, 2019 1:16 AM

R241 Dune is not a comic book movie though - it's based off of a novel. I'd also argue it's the closest to Arrival in terms of a sci-fi premise and Arrival made off with Best Director and Best Adapted Screenplay above the line. I could very easily see that happening for Dune along with a massive number of technical nods including Best Picture. Add in a weak Best Actor year and he could get in

by Anonymousreply 245April 16, 2019 1:49 AM

r231 here who asked the question. And I didn't reply to my own question. So r232 and r233 wasn't me.

by Anonymousreply 246April 16, 2019 2:21 AM

Lol apparently anyone who is able to discuss things with any sense of realism or maturity must all be the same person. Can’t wait for the resident troll to arrive shortly and inject some real sanity into this thread by telling us all how Timmy has had all his costars because he’s a method actor.

by Anonymousreply 247April 16, 2019 2:56 AM

R247 R246 you're a 14 year old girl from tumblr talking about how a married man and his costar from 3 years ago are having a secret relationship while they're filming movies on other sides of the world for months on end. yes please tell us more about your maturity

by Anonymousreply 248April 16, 2019 2:59 AM

R248 You’re confused again. My comment at R233 said no such thing and that’s the only comment I’ve made on this subject in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 249April 16, 2019 3:07 AM

Can we leave the Armie talk for when he is spotted in Europe with Timmy (if that happens).

by Anonymousreply 250April 16, 2019 3:10 AM

[R247] [R246] you're a 14 year old girl from tumblr.

r246 here. Wrong gender, male in my 20's. And I'm not r247.

by Anonymousreply 251April 16, 2019 3:18 AM

"Paris Blues". 1961; This film is based upon a novel written by Harold Flender.

Wondering if Timothée saw it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 16, 2019 3:46 AM

Timothée is doing it right. Going for best picture contenders. It's his best hope for nominations. Tiny little movies don't cut it nowadays when they want all their contenders in commercial successes. Maybe he can continue making movies with Villeneuve. That should open him up for possibilities.

If the Wes movie shows off Timmy's comedic skills and transforms him, there is no reason this shouldn't be a possibility for Oscar love

by Anonymousreply 253April 16, 2019 9:12 AM

Tim posted from Wadi Rum in Jordan, on location filming for Dune.

Twitter thinks Harry Styles will be cast as Feyd, a role played by Sting last time. He has cut and coloured his hair recently, which he only does for film roles and an industry magazine Syfy said Styles would be a 'dream cast' for the role.

Tim and Harry had a mutual love in/interview for ID magazine last November and Styles is bi, so I expect they'll hook up.

by Anonymousreply 254April 16, 2019 2:02 PM

Is the same rumor that's been going on for ages or something new?

by Anonymousreply 255April 16, 2019 2:06 PM

Since Styles had a radical haircut and colored his hair, it's gathered pace.

Is Charmie the new Larry? All the same Prancing Pony rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 256April 16, 2019 2:12 PM

What color?

by Anonymousreply 257April 16, 2019 2:13 PM

can you share an image?

by Anonymousreply 258April 16, 2019 2:14 PM

honestly really hope not harry, him and tim are way too same-y. As well it'll really feel this whole film is purely about names and not whose best for the role, but it does seem like there's a chance it'll be him

by Anonymousreply 259April 16, 2019 2:14 PM

I don't think the film is about names. They have a great cast, really great actors that are critically acclaimed and a couple ones that can sell the movie commercially, but Harry Styles would not be a good fit in my opinion, you need someone with better range.

by Anonymousreply 260April 16, 2019 2:20 PM

feyd needs to be the same age range/height/build as timothee. harry would fit that perfectly and bring in more eyeballs. it's fine if he's not the best actor since that will only make timothee look better

by Anonymousreply 261April 16, 2019 2:31 PM

I hope is someone better.

by Anonymousreply 262April 16, 2019 2:33 PM

I agree someone better. You already have a few weak links in the cast

by Anonymousreply 263April 16, 2019 2:36 PM

R261 feel like it should be someone yes with a similar build & age but not THIS similar - another wavy brown haired green eyed boy lol it's too much. I really hope someone better (I'd love lucas since he seems to have the look but I think chance of him is zero) A good unknown actor would be nice, someone we've not really seen before

by Anonymousreply 264April 16, 2019 2:37 PM

This is Harry's new haircut & his natural hair color, not sure what's so radical about it, just looks like he shortened it.

Also don't wish the 1D fandom on Timmy. A lot of them were bashing him after the interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 16, 2019 2:39 PM

anybody else feels cheated by Momoa? Where are the IG stories?

by Anonymousreply 266April 16, 2019 2:51 PM

R266 he did a few which were identical to brolins, just driving through the desert. I don't know what everyone was expecting here, he'll have the exact same restrictions as brolin and everyone else. If he's spending most of his time on set and not tourist-ing, he's not gonna be able to post shit.

by Anonymousreply 267April 16, 2019 2:54 PM

Little Women could go to Cannes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 16, 2019 3:00 PM

R268 how are they going to go to cannes without their stars? everyone is shooting something

by Anonymousreply 269April 16, 2019 3:05 PM

Well whoever can get a day or two off goes. Most of them are in Europe anyway.

by Anonymousreply 270April 16, 2019 3:08 PM

I'm sure at least some of the main cast can work something out with their schedules (if timmys in budapest by this time, it won't be hard to go for a day if his schedule allows, idk where everyone else is) This is so soon though, I got a feeling Tarentino's will go as planned

by Anonymousreply 271April 16, 2019 3:08 PM

Little Women might be playing at Canees next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 16, 2019 3:19 PM

I fucked up. Just saw it was posted already.

i don't like it. I hope not. I wanted some Timmy down time for a few more months.

by Anonymousreply 273April 16, 2019 3:21 PM

LW sounds boring as hell. The French crowd will hate it

by Anonymousreply 274April 16, 2019 3:52 PM

little women would get a much more rapturous reception at TIFF. Venice/Cannes would be a giant mistake

by Anonymousreply 275April 16, 2019 3:55 PM

I also don't see LW faring well at Cannes. I don't think Greta would be happy about this.

by Anonymousreply 276April 16, 2019 4:01 PM

Little Women is not a Cannes movie at all. TIFF or London yes, but not Cannes. Harry would be a terrible choice for Feyd, but seeing some of the terrible choices made, it would not surprise me, it seems the producers want bums on seats at any cost. Hopefully they are superstitious enough to avoid a British popstar in the role again...

by Anonymousreply 277April 16, 2019 5:06 PM

R265 what does Harry have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 278April 16, 2019 5:47 PM

R254, are you a larry? Harry is gay, but can't come out because his fans a straight shrieking girlies like you.

by Anonymousreply 279April 16, 2019 5:49 PM

*are*

by Anonymousreply 280April 16, 2019 5:51 PM

Interesting article in the Guardian newspaper UK about how the film industry seems to be embracing a new profession in the process of filming staged intimate scenes called an "Intimate Coordinator"., to avoid actors feeling awkward. I wonder, did Luca use one in CMBYN? What was their process?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 16, 2019 5:56 PM

Well they spent the whole promo saying they developed the intimacy naturally through spending a lot of time together in an isolated environment.

by Anonymousreply 282April 16, 2019 6:00 PM

R281 I can't really imagine Luca being the kind of director to bother with that kind of thing. I think he just threw timmy & armie together, straight to the point, no long process behind it

by Anonymousreply 283April 16, 2019 6:07 PM

And also Luca says he doesn't treat the sex scenes different than any other scene, that is why he needs his actors to form a bond and be comfortable around each other. That should do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 284April 16, 2019 6:10 PM

Armie and Timmy had real sex to get into their roles. They were very dedicated.

by Anonymousreply 285April 16, 2019 6:23 PM

[quote] And also Luca says he doesn't treat the sex scenes different than any other scene

And you believed him? He said it to take the heat off from his actors. By the way Armie reacted the first times he was interviewed, they needed a strategy fast so the questions did not become more probing and everything spiraled out of control.

by Anonymousreply 286April 16, 2019 6:23 PM

R286 please get some help. you're absolutely nuts

by Anonymousreply 287April 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Why because I am stating the obvious R287?

by Anonymousreply 288April 16, 2019 6:39 PM

I bet my left tit they fooled around if not fucked in Crema. The "we were the only two peeps speaking English" blahblah was such bullshit. Plenty of people speaking English around them, they just chose to spend all that time together. You know it's less gay if you have to instead of want to. Just bros being bros #nohomo

by Anonymousreply 289April 16, 2019 7:01 PM

R288 R289 you're insane. go back to tumblr you crazies

by Anonymousreply 290April 16, 2019 7:21 PM

In the unlikely event that something sexual ever happened between them, I highly doubt it started during shooting. They weren't that comfortable around each other at Berlinale and all their very early interviews. They were friendly, but didn't display the chemistry that quickly ensued.

by Anonymousreply 291April 16, 2019 7:22 PM

R291 I think we watched different early Interviews. The Sundance Premiere q&a for example. Same attitute like all the other ones that followed.

by Anonymousreply 292April 16, 2019 7:27 PM

The Berlinale was strange, a very soft and dazzling Timmy, he was beautiful, and Armie was very protective. I love how he was explaining how the photoshoot worked.

by Anonymousreply 293April 16, 2019 7:29 PM

R292, I think R291 is right. Something happened for that spark to be there. That is, if they are not faking it for publicity purposes

by Anonymousreply 294April 16, 2019 7:34 PM

R292, maybe more on Tim's side

by Anonymousreply 295April 16, 2019 7:34 PM

[quote]Tim and Harry had a mutual love in/interview for ID magazine last November and Styles is bi, so I expect they'll hook up.

Timory? Himmy? Tarry? Harmy?

by Anonymousreply 296April 16, 2019 7:35 PM

R293 you're disgusting

by Anonymousreply 297April 16, 2019 7:45 PM

@R297 easy tiger...

by Anonymousreply 298April 16, 2019 7:47 PM

why girls from tumblr keep coming to a gay forum? you already have a place to discuss charmie fantasies

by Anonymousreply 299April 16, 2019 7:47 PM

I don't believe in charmie but I doubt they were uncomfortable in Berlin. Hadn't Chalamet already lived with Hammer at that point.

by Anonymousreply 300April 16, 2019 8:22 PM

R300 stop you psycho

by Anonymousreply 301April 16, 2019 8:23 PM

I don’t think they had sex during filming. Not all the way at least. I feel like that happened towards the end of the promo tour at some point. They were just radiating so much coy, flirtatious energy that there’s no way they hadn’t fucked by then.

by Anonymousreply 302April 16, 2019 8:28 PM

Any awkwardness at the start was more likely down to timmy being very anxious in general initialy, rather than the two being uncomfortable around each other. Both just gradually become more relaxed as the promo tour went on, they joked around more, became more playful (I mean nothing untoward before anyone tries screaming charmie @ me) first time timmy did a promo tour like this, makes sense he wasn't super comfortable right off the bat

by Anonymousreply 303April 16, 2019 8:32 PM

R301. Maybe you need to get a grip. He stayed with Hammer while filming Beautiful Boy. I don't think theu were fucking cause again, I don't believe in Charmie. But I doubt they were uncomfortable at Berlin cause that seems impossible when you have lived with someone for a while.

by Anonymousreply 304April 16, 2019 8:38 PM

Yes R303 and that's why they are still friends, Armie helped him a lot and the way they joked kept them both sane throughout the never ending promo. I do think they have a strong bond borne from the shared experience of surviving the promo. Timmy was nervous at Berlin because it was the first big festival were he was becoming the centre of attention.

by Anonymousreply 305April 16, 2019 8:41 PM

R304 Berlinale was before the filming of BB though

by Anonymousreply 306April 16, 2019 8:43 PM

Berlin and Sundance were before Timmy lived with the Hammers. Timmy was cast in February 2017 and filming ran from late March through May so that's when he would have stayed with the Hammers, plus that summer when he was storying from their house and being photographed at boat parties with Armie, Liz, Niki, Ashton etc. The first festival after he lived with the Hammers was TIFF, and I personally think there's a little different vibe to that festival and all the others after. They seem more comfortable with each other and the promo circuit in general.

by Anonymousreply 307April 16, 2019 8:44 PM

Oh, well nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 308April 16, 2019 8:46 PM

r304 you're responding to the RESIDENT TROLL (the woman who is in her fifties, an ex charmie/larry, see how she's hyping up styles in r261 -not so long ago she was a very grown woman shipping underage singers) calls others disgusting, psychos etc you can see all her post history in this thread if you block her

and before anyone else (or her in a different device) starts shitting on charmie, charmie talk is why these threads have a part 43 and we're not stuck in part 10

if you're so offended by charmie you have the [italic]other thread[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 309April 16, 2019 8:56 PM

Harry Styles is bi at best. He likes to pretend he's gay but has only publicly dated models. He and Timothee definitely admire each other. Tim waa fangirlung hard in their ID interview.

They're not that similar in looks. Styles is a broader, more muscular build and has a better jawline.

by Anonymousreply 310April 16, 2019 9:01 PM

They were clearly friendly during most of the promo but I think something changed either towards the end or right after. The vibe's been slightly different since then. Stronger. Also, platonic or not, the fact they're still so close after all this time is a bit weird. There's a decade age difference and Armie has a family.

by Anonymousreply 311April 16, 2019 9:07 PM

R309 Exactly. Charmie talk keeps these threads alive because whether you love it or hate it, everyone loves to gossip about it, except the Armie haters but who gaf about them? They can take their pressedness elsewhere cause no one here cares or is going to stop talking about Charmie just because a couple crazies don’t like it.

by Anonymousreply 312April 16, 2019 9:07 PM

I say this as someone who isn't a Charmie (I just think they are good friends) Why do people keep trying to stop Charmie talk or whatever? 43 threads in, it hasnt worked and never will. Just ignore it and post about something in the thread you want to talk about and try to have that gain traction. Or I guess go to the thread where Charmie talk is banned. I guess I just don't know what the anti Charmies want the thread to be about, cause it seems to be a mix of things as it is.

by Anonymousreply 313April 16, 2019 9:32 PM

Speaking as someone who isn’t actually convinced with the whole charmie thing, it’s kinda frightening how strongly people react when Armie/Charmie is mentioned. It’s not that big a deal for God’s sake, why do people foam at the mouth about it. Clearly that piece of gossip is failing to go away and that’s partly to do with how the two ppl involved behave themselves. I welcome any rational theories etc charmie or not, makes for interesting debate

by Anonymousreply 314April 16, 2019 11:03 PM

R314 there are no rational theories there is nothing to debate and stop lying. you're probably the one starting all of this nonsense again

by Anonymousreply 315April 16, 2019 11:05 PM

Unless Armie or Timmy have personally confided in you that Charmie is not real, you’re not going to get anyone to stop talking about them so please stop wasting your time trying to shut everyone up.

by Anonymousreply 316April 16, 2019 11:25 PM

R316 go back to tumblr with your crazy. no one wants to hear it here

by Anonymousreply 317April 16, 2019 11:26 PM

I seriously don't get why people get such a stick up their ass about Timmy and Armie talk. Until Timmy films someone else taking a piss, calls them his lover in front of the people he works with, makes an ista story of them using a song that makes him cry in a cozy setting looking suspiciously like a date, stands on their feet, says to call him by their middle name, people will talk about Armie. Period. Stop bitching and deal. with. it.

by Anonymousreply 318April 16, 2019 11:35 PM

Charmies are the new Larries. Ugly Tumblr fraus chatting shit about Armie's wife and saying he looks miserable with her and that Timmo's gfs are all beards. In reality, if Tim was closeted, at 22 and 23 he'd say he was single. No need for beards with such a young guy. He is most likely het.

by Anonymousreply 319April 16, 2019 11:35 PM

R318 listen to your crazy talk. his insta story was a common filter, probably doesn't even know it's armie's middle name, bros will be bros filming crazy shit like that and timmy literally called armie brother in his story about standing on his feet. stretch before you reach that far you nutcase

by Anonymousreply 320April 17, 2019 12:17 AM

It's like fucking Groundhog Day in here. Same shit, different day.

by Anonymousreply 321April 17, 2019 12:29 AM

R315 stop lying about what? Truth is no one knows either way. Their behaviour is odd and that’s a fact. Some say they are lovers, others say they are really close bros. What remains is that their behaviour is open to speculation; which is what people are doing. Crazy shippers and psychotic anti charmies are literally two sides of the same coin, you all sound nuts. I wish I cared enough to start stupid drama on the DL

by Anonymousreply 322April 17, 2019 12:42 AM

R322 Lets just stop responding to that crazy Charmie hater. There’s no point engaging with someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 323April 17, 2019 12:54 AM

I also don't get the whole hysterics when it comes to Charmie. Sure the 24/7 talk about it can be annoying, but l it's part of the speculation of Timmy, that's not going to change. There will be 100 threads about it and most people here are for the did they? didn't they?. Also to follow up what happens. Will they stay close? Will Timmy say more stuff in the future? Is Luca gonna cast them in a movie again? The only thing that's for sure is that they have a relationship that is open to speculation

by Anonymousreply 324April 17, 2019 2:31 AM

R285 Armie alone knows the secret sound Timmy makes when he is gently penetrated.

And the one where he gets spun on a cock, of course.

by Anonymousreply 325April 17, 2019 2:47 AM

Timothée Hal Hammer has a great ring to it. Very regal. A king sitting upon a golden cock as his throne.

by Anonymousreply 326April 17, 2019 2:51 AM

^^^ The envy of the world. A man who has everything.

by Anonymousreply 327April 17, 2019 2:53 AM

Remember when on Thanksgiving Armie tweeted everything he was thankful for and then someone asked him if that included Timmy and he liked the tweet? That was his way of telling everyone that yes, he’s very thankful for the love of his life, probably more than anything else besides his kids, even though he’s not allowed to openly mention him.

by Anonymousreply 328April 17, 2019 2:57 AM

R328 you're actually mental

by Anonymousreply 329April 17, 2019 3:02 AM

R329 Charmie is real and it is beautiful. Suck on that as hard as Timmy sucks on Armie’s cock.

by Anonymousreply 330April 17, 2019 3:06 AM

R330 well now you've convinced me charmie is real

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 17, 2019 3:13 AM

R330 please tell me more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 17, 2019 3:14 AM

R330 there is just so much evidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 17, 2019 3:14 AM

R330 i could go on and on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 17, 2019 3:15 AM

Lol calm down charmies and anti charmies.

by Anonymousreply 335April 17, 2019 3:16 AM

R330 look at this beautiful charmie photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 17, 2019 3:17 AM

R330 can't forget the pic elizabeth and armie sent in reply to the one they got from timmy and lily or did you erase that from your memory already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 17, 2019 3:20 AM

Do you know what your pics prove, r331? Absolutely nothing. Liz posts pics like these to try to prove to the world that she and Armie are this happy couple when in reality Armie can barely stand to be around her any more. I don't think it would shock anyone if they eventually end up getting divorced. These pics look so fake and forced. If you want to see Armie genuinely happy in pics I suggest you look at pics of him when he's with Timmy. Wake me when he looks at Liz like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 17, 2019 3:59 AM

No, they don't look happy together here at all. *rolls eyes*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 17, 2019 4:04 AM

Armie smiling genuinely unlike when he's in pics with Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 17, 2019 4:06 AM

R331, thanks for the pics. His wife is stunning, better looking than Timmo Weak Chin Chalamet. Charmies are the new Larries: batshit insane. All women in their 50s or over and all flounting the Prancing Pony rule so f and f these nasty hoes.

by Anonymousreply 341April 17, 2019 4:30 AM

Funny that in all the Charmie picks they are AT WORK.

by Anonymousreply 342April 17, 2019 4:31 AM

I don't know about the wife being stunning since her pics are always photo shopped.

by Anonymousreply 343April 17, 2019 4:33 AM

Since everybody is sharing pictures. I will share some as well from Armie's account when they were filming in Crema. For the record, I do not think Armie is not with his wife, but that doesn't mean you can't find another person fascinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 17, 2019 5:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 17, 2019 5:02 AM

Armie's picture of Timmy when he went to his apartment in New York

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346April 17, 2019 5:03 AM

R338 look at your posts you insane tumblr girl. they're literally a picture of a hallway and the boys in professional settings.

by Anonymousreply 347April 17, 2019 5:16 AM

R339 thank you for bringing that up. armie looks way happier here groping his actual wife in the same exact pose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 17, 2019 5:17 AM

R340 sorry to say but armie looks way happier here with someone he is actually in a relationship with

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 17, 2019 5:19 AM

R338 he looks so fake and forced radiating total happiness KISSING his wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 17, 2019 5:21 AM

R338 i know what you're going to say. elizabeth had him at gunpoint and forced him to write that caption and hug her lovingly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 17, 2019 5:24 AM

R348 he touches her like a fag who's never seen a vagina. Grabbing tits and ass is his interpretation of how a hetero man would touch a woman. Most men respect their wives in.public and save the rest for off camera.

I'm not a Charmie but have never seen a hetero man light up like a fucking Christmas tree as much as Armie did at the Governors Awards when Timothée touched him. They might not be fucking but in that moment Armie revealed to the world he would like nothing more than to be either on the receiving end or balls deep in Timothée Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 352April 17, 2019 5:25 AM

We know what a psycho Elizabeth Hammer is lying and trying to convince the world her husband wants her. Meanwhile starving herself to keep in competition with the twink and fighting with trolls who don't like her. She's got people on this board trying to convince everyone her husband still fucks her. Doth protest too much Liz. Go write some more blinds about Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 353April 17, 2019 5:28 AM

R352 you do realize the only blinds about armie hammer are about him having kinky sex with his wife and he pretty much grabs Elizabeth off and on camera all the time.

by Anonymousreply 354April 17, 2019 5:29 AM

^^ while your man fantasises about fucking the twink he facetimes daily. Lol. What married man facetimes a man and decade younger than him? Everyday. Lol

by Anonymousreply 355April 17, 2019 5:30 AM

R354 the blinds his wife sends in? Yeah that's how we know the bitch sends in the ones about her gay husband's obsession, Timothée. She wants the world to hate him bc her man is obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 356April 17, 2019 5:32 AM

Yeah, those Facetime sessions sound really interesting, I cannot wait for someone to cast them on a movie again. I remember people saying that all the talk about their relationship was gonna drive them apart but they seemed to be as close as ever.

by Anonymousreply 357April 17, 2019 5:34 AM

Liz Hammer was probably impregnated while her husband fantasized about Timothée penetrating his bubble butt and filling it with cum.

by Anonymousreply 358April 17, 2019 5:34 AM

Liz is a crazy bitch. You know she posts here. That nutjob trying to convince people her husband still wants her when the world can see that was over when he started taking sneaky pics of the boy in churches and captioning them like he was lovesick. Not a Charmie but it's only bc they don't want to ruin the friendship. Her husband is clearly smitten.

by Anonymousreply 359April 17, 2019 5:37 AM

What does a married man have to say to a man 10.years younger everyday and on Facetime?

by Anonymousreply 360April 17, 2019 5:38 AM

The Governors Awards face can be described as melting into his touch. That's how Armie looked when Timmy touched him. He gave the game away.

by Anonymousreply 361April 17, 2019 5:39 AM

R360 you are exactly why timmy and armie will never make another movie together and will probably stop talking about each other publicly altogether. taking a friendship and twisting it into something sick while you say that absolute cruelest things about a woman who has done absolutely nothing wrong except apparently stay married to armie

by Anonymousreply 362April 17, 2019 5:40 AM

R361 crazy - we all saw that clip. armie was startled by someone running up to him at full speed. stop making it into something its not

by Anonymousreply 363April 17, 2019 5:41 AM

R362 stop crying bitch. You brought this on yourself when you sent in the first blind. Just concentrate on throwing up your next meal. You'll never be as hot or beautiful as Timmy. And we get Armie and Timmy content regularly. Lol

by Anonymousreply 364April 17, 2019 5:43 AM

The fact is Armie Hammer can't stay away from Timothée Chalamet. The moment he ran to the Beautiful Boy premiere during his own movie's after party and turned up at the HFA to help him with a movie he wasn't even in was proof he's smitten.

by Anonymousreply 365April 17, 2019 5:45 AM

Armie could have and should have said no to presenting at the HFA awards but he can't deny the twink anything. He looked lovestruck.

by Anonymousreply 366April 17, 2019 5:47 AM

R363 is that why his hands were grabbing at him and he followed him down the red carpet after? Looked like a shit eating grin rather than being startled. Lol. He's smitten.

by Anonymousreply 367April 17, 2019 5:49 AM

R367 I'm just going to let armie answer you himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 17, 2019 5:50 AM

R364

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 17, 2019 5:51 AM

I saw some Charmies on Tumblr saying Liz is old and ugly, then come here and she looks like a supermodel! He is clearly in love and he likes to hold her close and grope her boobs. All the Charmie pics show them as friends and, nearly always, in a work setting.

Harry Styles and Timothee are a much more likely hook up scenario, esp if both are cooped up in Wadi Rum filming Dune for weeks on end. Styles is bi and unattached and we know Tim admires him.

by Anonymousreply 370April 17, 2019 5:51 AM

R365

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 17, 2019 5:53 AM

R368, what's with the fake IG DM? Are you insinuating that Armie can't even spell Timothee's name and is illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 372April 17, 2019 5:54 AM

R372 are you stupid? that's a message armie received and the black text on top is what he replied

by Anonymousreply 373April 17, 2019 5:55 AM

That character would not film scenes in Wadi Rum. And none with Timmy in the first movie. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 374April 17, 2019 5:55 AM

The Larries wrecked the friendship between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson with their embarrassing, batshit theories, and now Charmies have done the same to Charmie's friendship. So fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 375April 17, 2019 5:57 AM

R370 elizabeth is above average. tumblr freaks are in this echo chamber where they've all convinced themselves she's ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 17, 2019 5:57 AM

R376, she is very good looking and he clearly adores her.

by Anonymousreply 377April 17, 2019 5:58 AM

R375 that's my point. they're destroying their friendship. if it comes down to it do you really think armie will do the sequel if he knows it means he's going to subject his family to the kind of cruel messages you saw above?

by Anonymousreply 378April 17, 2019 5:59 AM

R377 being good looking never stopped any man looking elsewhere. He only adores her on social media. Most of the year they're apart.

by Anonymousreply 379April 17, 2019 6:00 AM

R378 and you think Charmie gossip will stop Armie trying to get his hands on Timmy one more time? Lol. Besides this has gone on even after his tantrums last year. He's still facetimimg on the daily.

by Anonymousreply 380April 17, 2019 6:02 AM

I find it funny people have been saying for over a year and a half, almost expecting for their friendship to change or be ruined, but just in November you had Timothee publicly presenting Armie as his lover and Oliver. I don't know what will happen with them, but I am not one bit worried about their relationship, I am actual looking forward to see it evolve. Cannot wait for them to work together again and since Luca always works with the same people, I hope is him.

by Anonymousreply 381April 17, 2019 6:02 AM

R379 he's apart from timothee most of the year too lol.

by Anonymousreply 382April 17, 2019 6:03 AM

Lol. Why does Armie have to see Timmy's face when he phones?

by Anonymousreply 383April 17, 2019 6:04 AM

R381 yup that's why armie has now said in multiple interviews he doesn't want to do the sequel

by Anonymousreply 384April 17, 2019 6:04 AM

R382 not willingly. Get back when Armie is facetimimg his wife everyday. Lol

by Anonymousreply 385April 17, 2019 6:05 AM

Not a sequel, but another movie with Timothee and Luca? He'll be down to it.

by Anonymousreply 386April 17, 2019 6:07 AM

Get back to me when Armie lives with Timothee and has two children with him, dumbass conspiracy theorist.

He doesn't Facetime him every day. You do talk some shit.

by Anonymousreply 387April 17, 2019 6:07 AM

the level of delusion in these threads is mindblowing. Charmie really is the new Larry!

by Anonymousreply 388April 17, 2019 6:07 AM

R384 he's been the only person talking about the sequel besides Luca. He's obsessed. Can't wait to have an excuse to grind up on the twink. He's only retreating now after 2 years begging for the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 389April 17, 2019 6:08 AM

R385 he doesn't have to because....he lives with her and their two children? don't go on her instagram since you'll probably have a meltdown. she just posted a cute photo of them having dinner in their new house. also one of their children in their new hot tub with armie

by Anonymousreply 390April 17, 2019 6:08 AM

R388 it's not delusional when Armie is the one revealing that he facetimes his single male friend who is 10 years younger than him. It's not delusional when Armie asks him to record him pissing. It's not delusional when Armie tells the world he fell in love with the twink. He recorded that instagram story with the hearts. Nobody makes this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 391April 17, 2019 6:11 AM

Charmie is definitely the new Larry, R388!

The shippers get their theories from the same playbook, too: all pictures are photoshopped, closeness on the red carpet means they're secretly fucking, his wife is an evil beard, TPTB are forcibly keeping them apart. It goes on.

by Anonymousreply 392April 17, 2019 6:11 AM

But even if you are not fucking why let another man stand on your feet? Do you know how close they would have been? Definitely dicks touching.

by Anonymousreply 393April 17, 2019 6:13 AM

'But just in November you had Timothee publicly presenting Armie as his lover and Oliver. '

Absolutely insane. This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 394April 17, 2019 6:14 AM

R390 Liz go to bed. If you need to record every cute moment (posed moment ) than your face is permanently in your camera and you're not living a life. Needing to convince us is why you fail to convince. The twink is hot. Your husband isn't alone with his obsession.

by Anonymousreply 395April 17, 2019 6:15 AM

Liz Hammer posts on DL? Lol. Crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 396April 17, 2019 6:16 AM

R393 has no idea how tactile the acting profession is in general, even though they are famed for it. Armie has sex with Elizabeth every night and they'll probably have a third child, but for R393, this is meaningless because Timmy stood on Armie's feet.

Madness.

by Anonymousreply 397April 17, 2019 6:16 AM

R391 i'll bite. why do you think timmy facetimes his girlfriend, sister, mom, giullian, random fans on the street, virgil abloh (the list goes on and on of all the people he's been seen or talked about facetiming). armie isn't special. timmy facetimes everyone he knows! what gay couple records themselves pissing in a bathroom? that's some frat boy shit. the instagram story is a filter!

by Anonymousreply 398April 17, 2019 6:17 AM

Liz is having another meltdown

by Anonymousreply 399April 17, 2019 6:17 AM

R393 is also homophobic, reducing Tim to a gay stereotype - a 'twink' who Armie wants to 'grind on'. This kind of ugliness is typical of a Tumblr loving, fanfic writing frau.

by Anonymousreply 400April 17, 2019 6:19 AM

R 395 It did, but please calm down before someone posts it. We are all gonna be on these threads for a long while. Is it really worth losing your sanity? Something will come up again, people will speculate and Armie and Timmy will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 401April 17, 2019 6:19 AM

R398 I've never heard Timmy facetimimg anyone but Armie. And it's all come from Armie saying it as often as he can. They facetime daily. That's interesting. ..

by Anonymousreply 402April 17, 2019 6:19 AM

How come DL haven't shut down these absurd Prancing Pony threads?? 43 of them ffs.

by Anonymousreply 403April 17, 2019 6:22 AM

R397 impossible. She left the shoot early on. She couldn't have been fucking him daily. Sorry. But yes Armie said yes to the dick press with his "bro"

by Anonymousreply 404April 17, 2019 6:22 AM

Sorry that was for R394. Timmy did present Armie as his lover and Oliver. Again, just a fact to speculate on.

by Anonymousreply 405April 17, 2019 6:23 AM

R400 they don't know what an actual gay relationship looks like. that's how you can tell the tumblr freaks right away

by Anonymousreply 406April 17, 2019 6:23 AM

Liz wasn't even home this weekend. She told everyone that. Armie finished filming and she left town for 2 days. After being apart for months. Not to mention how he stood her up at Vanity Fair and Priyanka's wedding. Lol

by Anonymousreply 407April 17, 2019 6:23 AM

R402, are you 12? Do you think because someone hasn't publicly announced an event, it hasn't happened?

Armie lives with Liz, has a lot of sex with her, Facetimes her several times a day if they're apart.

by Anonymousreply 408April 17, 2019 6:24 AM

R404 elizabeth literally got pregnant in crema lol

by Anonymousreply 409April 17, 2019 6:24 AM

My fave Armie diss on his wife was when he was in Italy on vacation with her fighting with Timmy fans on Instagram. He couldn't even enjoy a vacation with her bc his mind was on.the twink and what his fans were posting.

by Anonymousreply 410April 17, 2019 6:25 AM

Many Larries are also Charmies. They believe Sam Heughan is gay too, and Shawn Mendes. It's a nasty cross pollination. All these fraus are fixated on beards and act as if the film industry got mired in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 411April 17, 2019 6:26 AM

R409 that says a lot that her man impregnated her while filming a gay love story. Lol. I can guess who's name he screamed when he came. .. the twink is powerful.

by Anonymousreply 412April 17, 2019 6:27 AM

R410 that's a way to twist it. most people saw it the way it happened which was you crazy tumblr freaks harassed elizabeth for no reason

by Anonymousreply 413April 17, 2019 6:28 AM

Liz Hammer is going nuts y'all. The meltdown is real.

by Anonymousreply 414April 17, 2019 6:28 AM

R410, you're a repellent homophobe, calling Tim 'the twink' in such a dismissive way.

Tinhat rhetoric is all the same. Fixated on beards and screaming about tiny, irrelevant moments of intimacy such as 'stood on his feet' over and over, whilst ignoring marriages and children.

by Anonymousreply 415April 17, 2019 6:31 AM

When CMBYN promo ended Armie had his Texas thing with Timmy. Then 2 days later he started promo for The Final Portrait. He didn't go home after but started work on Wounds. The happy couple probably spent a total of 2 months together last year.

by Anonymousreply 416April 17, 2019 6:32 AM

Armie was basically living on his own while doing the NYC play. His "wife" wasn't even there on opening night. She went on a lesbian cruise.

by Anonymousreply 417April 17, 2019 6:33 AM

R416, Liz and the children visit him frequently on set, but sadly you are so retarded that you only believe something happened if there's evidence of it on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 418April 17, 2019 6:35 AM

R415 tell me when Liz and Armie have any "tiny " "intimate " moments and he's not just manhandling her for the camera. Tiny intimacy is what you do for love.

by Anonymousreply 419April 17, 2019 6:35 AM

R419 you're actually fucking insane. have you watched a single ig story elizabeth has posted? have you seen the way he looks at her? case in point their most recent road trip video

by Anonymousreply 420April 17, 2019 6:38 AM

Tell me why all your Charmie moments only happen in a professional context, whereas Elizarmie are pictured in their shared home?

by Anonymousreply 421April 17, 2019 6:38 AM

R416 let's use your logic. how is armie dating timothee when we know he's seen him only once this year and its almost may

by Anonymousreply 422April 17, 2019 6:39 AM

R418 Liz spent longer in Crema keeping an eye on her man while he got cosy with the costar than she did when he was on the same continent. She was barely there. I think she spent 2 days out of months he was in NYC and her kid hadn't even started school so they could have all relocated for his play. Timmy was in Europe so she didn't even bother.

by Anonymousreply 423April 17, 2019 6:39 AM

R420, it's clear that Armie is besotted with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 424April 17, 2019 6:39 AM

Again, 12 yr old R423, just because you didn't get a pic, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Not everyone is a shut in like you who is glued to social media 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 425April 17, 2019 6:41 AM

R422 I don't think he's dating Timothée. Lol. I'm not a Charmie. But that doesn't mean Armie doesn't fantasize about the twink everytime he needs to stare into his eyes over facetime.

by Anonymousreply 426April 17, 2019 6:42 AM

R425 sorry you can't have it both ways. Liz posts their entire lives. She was also posting pics at the time off a yacht and told the world she missed opening night. She also storied from Texas when she returned.

by Anonymousreply 427April 17, 2019 6:44 AM

R419 here's your proof. armie looking at elizabeth like this from a few weeks ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428April 17, 2019 6:44 AM

R424 Timothée Chalamet is not Armie Hammer's wife. Although I'm sure Armie would love if he was. Baby steps.

by Anonymousreply 429April 17, 2019 6:46 AM

You're a frau. Only tinhat fraus use ugly words like 'twink' and discuss gay men exclusively in terms of sexual desire.

You are a HOMOPHOBE, R426.

by Anonymousreply 430April 17, 2019 6:46 AM

Liz is having a meltdown. Wait for her to start spamming and cutting and pasting what people post. She needs to you to think Timmy is difficult and her husband isn't in love with him but with her. Wait for it.

by Anonymousreply 431April 17, 2019 6:47 AM

R426 is this the fanfiction you get off to every night? you're disgusting

by Anonymousreply 432April 17, 2019 6:48 AM

R428 if looks of love are your argument you're in trouble cause he looks like that and more everytime he's with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 433April 17, 2019 6:49 AM

Jesus, just block R426 already

by Anonymousreply 434April 17, 2019 6:49 AM

R433 all of armie's movies flopped so i'm sure he'll look at timmy that way the two times he sees him this year.

by Anonymousreply 435April 17, 2019 6:51 AM

R434 why would anyone block the truth?, Liz? The entire fandom laugh at you. Nobody even cares if Timmy's given Armie his cum load and vice versa bc you're such a desperate tranny. People should feel sorry for you but you deserve it all. I'm sure Timmy is not fucking your man though but also sure Armie would kill for it.

by Anonymousreply 436April 17, 2019 6:52 AM

R435 nah. Armie has arranged for their massive reunion when he got LRD and Cudi cast. Now they'll have plenty of chance. Not to mention how they always manage to meet up when they can.

by Anonymousreply 437April 17, 2019 6:55 AM

R436 you're so fucked up to come to a gay forum and use tranny as an insult. get out of here

by Anonymousreply 438April 17, 2019 6:56 AM

R436 Hey twink is fine but don't use transphobic language.

Anyway anybody wants some popcorn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439April 17, 2019 6:57 AM

I don't begrudge anyone trying to save their marriage but Liz Hammer is too desperate. Plus she's an utter bitch who is probably behind those Timmy blinds. So I hope her relationship continues to implode. It's fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 440April 17, 2019 6:57 AM

R440 obviously her relationship is imploding since she's in a hot tub with her husband right this second. also she's never been anything but loving towards timothee. why the hell would she send in blinds about him

by Anonymousreply 441April 17, 2019 6:59 AM

Armie making her go to India alone and standing her up for the Vanity Fair party shows he's not putting any effort into it. Not to mention his publicist was at his Valentines Day dinner with them snapping pics. Lol. You can't make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 442April 17, 2019 7:00 AM

I swear I only have 2-3 people blocked in total but I still can't see the last 40+ posts in this thread.

Die, you freaks.

by Anonymousreply 443April 17, 2019 7:00 AM

R441 Liz are you high? You have young kids and want us to believe you're in a hot tub at this hour? LMAO! Go to bed. Your 2 year old will be up in 3 hours.

by Anonymousreply 444April 17, 2019 7:02 AM

R441 Liz you are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 445April 17, 2019 7:03 AM

'The entire fandom laugh at you. Nobody even cares if Timmy's given Armie his cum load and vice versa bc you're such a desperate tranny. People should feel sorry for you but you '

F and f this insane, homophobic Tumblr fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 446April 17, 2019 7:03 AM

A hot tub and your phone? "At this very moment " ? Why are you fighting with me then?

by Anonymousreply 447April 17, 2019 7:04 AM

Loooool

by Anonymousreply 448April 17, 2019 7:06 AM

R436 piece of trash tumblr freak

by Anonymousreply 449April 17, 2019 7:06 AM

R443 the same, I think I only blocked 3 people in all and all the forum is now blank... not missing anything.

by Anonymousreply 450April 17, 2019 7:07 AM

The ponies are prancing here as wildly as they ever did. Muriel needs to ban these crazed, homophobic, transphobic misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 451April 17, 2019 7:07 AM

Liz is a former fat sorority girl who Armie thought was a safe bet for beard bc she was a thirsty "model /actress ". Liz didn't care. Her other options were probably Internet porn so she made out like a fat rat. But now she's believed her own hype and thinks the plastic surgery and starvation have made her an actual queen. But the world sees through her desperation. It's sad really.

by Anonymousreply 452April 17, 2019 7:09 AM

Too bad Armie can't divorce her and get sole custody of the kids. She could then be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 453April 17, 2019 7:10 AM

R452 R453 what the fuck is wrong with you psychos

by Anonymousreply 454April 17, 2019 7:11 AM

Psycho is the right word to use.

This insane fangirl actually thinks his wife and the mother of his two kids is a BEARD. Demented.

by Anonymousreply 455April 17, 2019 7:13 AM

I don't mean to be mean and hope people divorce but the fighting on DL and on social media and reporting you're in the hot tub with your phone at 2am is just so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 456April 17, 2019 7:13 AM

Liz go to sleep. Go to Armie's board. Why are you obsessed with what Timothee fans have to say?

by Anonymousreply 457April 17, 2019 7:14 AM

Liz Hammer is obsessed with what Timothée fans have to say and think bc she's irrelevant without him. She's been communicating with his fans since day one. But she's not gotten famous yet so that coupled with her husband's indifference and obsession us why she hates Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 458April 17, 2019 7:16 AM

R456 R457 R458 can't wait for elizabeth to announce her third pregnancy and timmy and lily to get papped again. all of these things have a higher chance of happening than timmy and armie getting together

by Anonymousreply 459April 17, 2019 7:17 AM

Typical brain dead Tumblr tactics, pretending a celeb has come onto the board.

by Anonymousreply 460April 17, 2019 7:17 AM

R459 so you admit she's getting pregnant to keep her man? Lol

by Anonymousreply 461April 17, 2019 7:19 AM

Timmy will be papped with Lily or another cute girlfriend soon. He is straight.

by Anonymousreply 462April 17, 2019 7:19 AM

R461 where did i say that? do you know how to read?

by Anonymousreply 463April 17, 2019 7:20 AM

Liz Hammer is obsessed with Timothée Chalamet and his fans. She wants you to believe her relationship is real and her husband isn't in love with someone else or simply out of love for her. It's why she is always fighting.

by Anonymousreply 464April 17, 2019 7:20 AM

I think R452 is a troll, I have only blocked Armie haters so if they are pretending to be deranged charmies it is the new trolling. Timmy himself said that his relationship with Armie and Liz was weird, that doesn't mean an affai, but that there is a strong connection, at least with Armie. Armie's marriage could be in trouble or not, we do not know, but he was very young when he married and Liz has changed a lot, she was a good looking woman, but now is ruining herself, like so many HW women, with botox and starvation. We will get a gushing wedding anniversary post from him on ig, and then silence till he has to advertise a movie or an endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 465April 17, 2019 7:22 AM

If it's not true you can ignore it. Liz fights bc there's truth to what people say about her imo

by Anonymousreply 466April 17, 2019 7:22 AM

Timothée went to Armie's play as soon as he could. Armie left his own after party at tiff to join Timmy's. Get back to me when Armie goes out of his way for Liz. He left her in India alone. She was visibly shaken and scared.

by Anonymousreply 467April 17, 2019 7:24 AM

Last year Armie had 2 times he could have spent with his wife for major events but chose not to (Priyanka wedding, VF party). She could have spent all of the time he was in NYC with him but instead went on vacation with a bunch of women. Not to mention the numerous occasions last year where she shaded him on social media. So a lot of their separation last year was self induced. Armie was with Timmy ever chance he got.

by Anonymousreply 468April 17, 2019 7:30 AM

Maybe Liz finally went to bed. I hope she didn't fall asleep in the hot tub with her phone.

by Anonymousreply 469April 17, 2019 7:35 AM

R420 this is the comedic highlight onot this thread. So bc Armie put on a look of love which wasn't kept private or reciprocated bc the person on the receiving end of the look had her face plastered on her phone, we should believe they're in love? Lol. Whatever you say.

by Anonymousreply 470April 17, 2019 7:49 AM

^^ if that was the case we should definitely believe all the love looks he's given Timothée over the years. Right?

by Anonymousreply 471April 17, 2019 7:50 AM

I have the solution to this dilemma: He loves both!

by Anonymousreply 472April 17, 2019 7:57 AM

R472 I'm sure he loves the mother of.his kids but she is angry with him. It's evident from how she shades and ridicules him and he's not into.her romantically which is clear from how she can't hold his attention like at the Oscar red carpet. Armie and Liz have a surface relationship where all their intimacies are for public consumption. To prove to the world he's not in love with someone else. They even film themselves in bed together. She's got her face imbedded in her phone while he tries to live. She is very insecure and despises Timothée for being brilliant and being able to get her husband's undivided attention. She probably sends in the blinds about Timothée while her husband facetimes him. She's bitter and scorned.

by Anonymousreply 473April 17, 2019 8:12 AM

Will posted a pool.. any one getting sick of these non-story stories

by Anonymousreply 474April 17, 2019 9:14 AM

R474 Don't stalk him then. He's not a celebrity, it's his personal account. He can post whatever the fuck he wants.

by Anonymousreply 475April 17, 2019 9:28 AM

This thread really went to shit. Anyway wills getting a great holiday out of this lol. Does zendaya have scenes in jordan?

by Anonymousreply 476April 17, 2019 9:35 AM

Why are most people who hate Charmie Liz stans who need to convince everyone that Armie is madly in love with her? Funny that.

by Anonymousreply 477April 17, 2019 9:53 AM

Or they’re part of the “Timmy is 100% straight” brigade and think that implying Timmy has a sexual relationship with another man is slanderous to his name.

by Anonymousreply 478April 17, 2019 9:59 AM

[quote] No need for beards with such a young guy

thank god it's 2019 and young actors and actresses are no longer pressured into fake relationships, for whatever reason!

by Anonymousreply 479April 17, 2019 10:43 AM

Charmies are disgusting homophobes. I cannot wait for Timothee to get himself a new girlfriend so I can watch you all crying.

by Anonymousreply 480April 17, 2019 10:44 AM

the same person saying they expect tim & harry to fuck cause he's bi, ok then

by Anonymousreply 481April 17, 2019 10:48 AM

Well, I hope he’ll be able to at least find his next girlfriend’s mouth when he’s trying to stick his tongue down her throat for the paps.

by Anonymousreply 482April 17, 2019 10:50 AM

A lot of people in these threads have multiple personalities depending on what agenda suits them at any given moment.

by Anonymousreply 483April 17, 2019 10:52 AM

R481, Styles may seduce him one dark, cold desert night, but Armie is het and a father so you can forget that one. At least Styles is bi and single.

by Anonymousreply 484April 17, 2019 11:01 AM

When Timmy stans become Liz's/Armie and Liz's marriage fervent defenders you [italic]know[/italic] they're desperate lmao

by Anonymousreply 485April 17, 2019 12:14 PM

I wonder if they understand that Armie being OTT lovey dovey with his wife in no way invalidates the notion that he may be fucking Timmy on the side. In fact, it gives credence to it. These children with no life experience, istg.

by Anonymousreply 486April 17, 2019 1:17 PM

r486 hilariously enough old ass women gobble this shit like no tomorrow too. Age doesn't really have much to do with it. It's about baaaadly wanting to believe it combined with no life experience and a low intellect. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

This embarrassingly bad shitshow will keep going though. r233 got it right.

by Anonymousreply 487April 17, 2019 1:36 PM

Variety had to update their story. Little Women will not be screened at Cannes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488April 17, 2019 1:53 PM

R488 perfect!

by Anonymousreply 489April 17, 2019 1:57 PM

I'm sure Greta didn't like the idea one bit.

by Anonymousreply 490April 17, 2019 2:05 PM

I mean, clearly the shipping distresses Liz. So you’d think Armie, being the loving husband that he is, would cool it with the public displays of adoration and maybe even tell Timmy to do the same. But for whatever reason, they both choose to feed into the narrative that they’re more than friends. And I know someone will say that they only ever demonstrate that they’re just friends but that’s a lie. Neither has done anything to dispute the speculation and only keep providing ammo. So either they find it amusing that people think they’re fucking and like to play into it, not caring how Liz feels about it, or they just can’t help but feed into it because they are fucking and are shit at hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 491April 17, 2019 2:10 PM

In all seriousness, if you are really posting here Liz and trying to defend your marriage you can stop now. There's no point to it. We know everything you post is just a facade of a perfect marriage. Do you think people are stupid and can't see that? But since you always have to keep up appearances I guess we shouldn't expect anything less. You could never have anyone thinking your husband loves someone else, especially another man. (Yes, Timmy) It would ruin your whole life and the image of a perfect marriage that you keep trying to portray to the world.

by Anonymousreply 492April 17, 2019 2:20 PM

Will at Jordan enjoying his time off. Lucky bastard.

by Anonymousreply 493April 17, 2019 2:46 PM

And Jason just started following Penelope, I think she is there with Javier. Javier brought his wife and Timmy brought his Will.

by Anonymousreply 494April 17, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote]I mean, clearly the shipping distresses Liz.

Neither gives a flying fuck about Liz. Armie has been feeding it without shame and Timmy too. Actually what Timmy did with calling Armie his lover to her bff's face and not even using "husband" in the GQ article which he always would in the past is dismissive af. At this point he's acting like Armie isn't even married. No wonder Liz is bitter.

by Anonymousreply 495April 17, 2019 3:11 PM

Will posted a story this morning that was only up for about an hour, and I thought I heard Timmy say "What" in it. If so and if that's why it was taken down he must really be in hiding.

by Anonymousreply 496April 17, 2019 3:29 PM

he filmed the hotel pool and then deleted the story but i didnt hear anyone

by Anonymousreply 497April 17, 2019 3:35 PM

R496 if it gotten take down that soon, was likely him (though I didn't hear a voice in any of the stories I saw, maybe I missed it). I like how much he's hiding lol, I know certain people get annoyed over this all or think it's silly, but he has the right to not exist on sm when he wants and have the people around him respect that and not post him.

by Anonymousreply 498April 17, 2019 3:37 PM

I heard a voice at 3-4 seconds into the video (I had headphones on) that could have been him. But I'm also in the camp that thinks his social media absences are good, discourage fan entitlement, and make him seem like he takes his craft very seriously, so I almost like the idea that people take down anything showing even remote evidence of him. If it's what he needs to focus on his work and give us good performances, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 499April 17, 2019 3:40 PM

But he posted a week ago. It's not like he is not willing to share some bits with fans.

by Anonymousreply 500April 17, 2019 3:43 PM

R499 exactly. Few people were getting weirdly demanding, the fact there was any criticism at all for him choosing to go semi MIA on sm is ridiculous. It's an app

R500 it's just a matter of when he wants. He obviously likes using sm but not into sharing a ton, I feel like he has a really good balance with it.

by Anonymousreply 501April 17, 2019 3:47 PM

I also like the way he manages his sm, like I say people were asking for content and he did give a little this time, he wont give much more and that's fine, but I don't think he doesn't even want his voice out there in a story. That also sounds kind of extreme when he just gave some content, he is not in full hiding mode.

by Anonymousreply 502April 17, 2019 3:52 PM

I highly doubt the story was deleted because you might hear his voice. If so, it's fucking ridiculous. Yes, I'm in that camp. Really don't think it was because of that, if so... Embarrassing.

Btw, Momoa is in the Hotel now. Get him Jason!

by Anonymousreply 503April 17, 2019 4:05 PM

I'll take him over oversharers like Brolin and Momoa anyway. The most serious actors are either off or have a very lowkey presence on sm.

by Anonymousreply 504April 17, 2019 4:33 PM

I dig it too, I have fun speculating on his clues.

by Anonymousreply 505April 17, 2019 4:38 PM

R504 I'm not saying he should bombard us with SM content. And I like that he pulls back during filming. I was just commenting on this whole, "Will deleted it because we hear his voice." That is beyond ridiculous. He is not some mystical creature that loses his power if spotted. Again, I don't believe it was deleted because of that. Just some fans, 13-year-old girls, are exaggerating sometimes and treating him like porcelain. Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 506April 17, 2019 4:45 PM

The only reason I suggested it might be because his voice was heard is because something similar happened in the Bahamas with one of Alana's stories which was taken down and an almost identical one reposted, minus someone's (his?) voice, and also Frank deleted a story at a trap concert where it was speculated you could hear Timmy laughing or yelling. It doesn't affect my opinion one way or another and I definitely don't think he's porcelain (quite the opposite), just that there have been times in the past that this has been suspected. Either way I'm glad Will is still there, I feel like he's a very grounding presence for Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 507April 17, 2019 4:50 PM

Someone post the story then. Someone maaaaybe possibly heard his voice then someone else didn't hear anything. Let's hear for ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 508April 17, 2019 4:57 PM

R507 Didn't want to attack anyone.

And I'm also glad Will is still there. The one thing we can say for sure now, is the fact that the one girl who said she saw him in L.A. was talking BS! He was never in L.A. or at Coachella. Twitter is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 509April 17, 2019 5:07 PM

timmy is doing an amazing job with social media to the point where people are noticing. this is exactly what he's trying to avoid below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 17, 2019 5:07 PM

Here's the story on WeTransfer, does that work? I had it on my phone and this was all I could think of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 17, 2019 5:08 PM

R510 If Timmy starts putting up inspirational quotes I*m done ;-). "Finding my way" was ok. Especially because Armie got involved.

by Anonymousreply 512April 17, 2019 5:10 PM

R511 That is a family, probably dad with his child... I don't hear Timmy at all.

by Anonymousreply 513April 17, 2019 5:11 PM

Noah is the perfect example of the flavor of the month.

by Anonymousreply 514April 17, 2019 5:13 PM

R510 can't stand that guy, literally every single photo on his instagram is of himself and his twitter is cringey as hell, and seems kinda fake. You can tell he loves himself & his perfect netflix boyfriend image is played up far too much, but the fangirls eat it up. I remember when he had his moment and people were like 'move over timothee chalamet, noah centineo is the new internet boyfriend', but attention on noah has not lasted the way attention on timmy has, which has instead gotten crazier as these two years have gone on

by Anonymousreply 515April 17, 2019 5:14 PM

R511 it does sound like timmy and it probably is him? timmy has proven he asks his friends to delete stuff if he sees it and it has him in it or his voice. what's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 516April 17, 2019 5:18 PM

Where the fuck do you people hear Timmy? Doesn't sound like him one bit.

by Anonymousreply 517April 17, 2019 5:22 PM

And if it's him, it is not, and that is the reason for the delete... I say it again, fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 518April 17, 2019 5:22 PM

doesnt sound like timmy at all to me

by Anonymousreply 519April 17, 2019 5:37 PM

Timmy is playing in another league than Centineo lbr. The mystery also makes him more attractive and interesting. The overexposure and oversharing is a turn off for me personally. Call him pretentious or whatever, I'm glad Timmy chose this type of sm presence.

by Anonymousreply 520April 17, 2019 5:53 PM

I am too, it's a great balance between celebs who overshare everything until it starts to seem thirsty for attention, and celebs who only post every now and then and it's clearly just their teams posting promo. Timmy may post infrequently but his foot videos and traffic jam pictures at least seem like an authentic expression of his personality.

by Anonymousreply 521April 17, 2019 5:57 PM

do we think this is hinting at LW going to TIFF? Hope so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 17, 2019 8:32 PM

R522 i thought the same thing

by Anonymousreply 523April 17, 2019 8:40 PM

Maybe we get The King and Little Women.

by Anonymousreply 524April 17, 2019 9:21 PM

Umm are we just gonna brush past the fact that this Noah Centineo guy has a couple of peen tape around.. yeah I've seen it and it was uh gross.. I've seen zero of the guy's films so idg the hype on him and he genuinely seems like a dumb doofus in photos. I can't even believe they're being compared to each other lol

by Anonymousreply 525April 17, 2019 10:13 PM

I'm so glad AH adores being with the wife 'cause he might get to do it a lot more if his movies keep bombing. I keep seeing all kinds of good shows everywhere (Netflix, Fox, AMC, HBO, etc., etc), I mean, with his imposing physiche , he couldn't have a character part in something like G o Thrones? Even somebody average like Dominic West got "Les Mis" miniseries, "The Affair"? There's good stuff being produced out there ; A. Adams, Roberts, Arquette, Witherspoon..........big stars doing tv because the scripts are good. Could it be a case of listening to the wrong advice around him or not needing the money..........................

by Anonymousreply 526April 18, 2019 1:52 AM

R526 I think it's 70% bad advice from others and 30% bad judgement on his part. Before CMBYN, he said he'd never had a sex scene to keep the wife happy. That changed (he had one in OTBOS apparently) after CMBYN and the projects he took after CMBYN while not big money makers were good (like STBY and his play). I'm not too excited about his upcoming stuff but that's a personal preference. I wonder why he's not as interested in TV or a miniseries. I agree that I think he'd be good.

by Anonymousreply 527April 18, 2019 3:25 AM

R526 It's funny you say maybe not needing the money because I felt with the way Liz has gotten so many sponsorships and been spending on useless stuff that you'd think they NEED the money. I know that's a controversial opinion because most people thinks he has a bunch of money stashed away for him but they had to sell both their properties, it took them a year to move, and they only moved slightly farther away in a very good but not the highest tier of neighborhood. Yea his dad will always be there to help them but I think he's already been using lots of whatever money he had for this house and renovations to make Liz happy. He even said he bought the house for her because she's always wanted one.

by Anonymousreply 528April 18, 2019 3:29 AM

momoa did advertising to shave his beard lol. he's hotter than before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 18, 2019 5:40 AM

Momoa is a beast. He's the older and heavier version of Timmy in that both men and women want him. Straight or gay.

If Dune gets Harry Styles too, fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 530April 18, 2019 6:02 AM

Armie stans who are homophobic try to pretend he's straight. Married means nothing. Lots of closeted married men.

They also like to ship Timmy with other men like Will and Momoa hoping to deflect from Armie's obvious thirst for Timmy.

They can't have their hero be gay.

by Anonymousreply 531April 18, 2019 6:04 AM

R531 if Charmie was so delusional it would fizzle out but there's lots of proof for it.

by Anonymousreply 532April 18, 2019 6:10 AM

R310

[quote] but has only publicly dated models.

don't be so naive...

[quote] He and Timothee definitely admire each other.

More like their ppl want it to appear so.

As to Style's appearance, he looks washed out

by Anonymousreply 533April 18, 2019 6:31 AM

R533 I didn’t post that but it's a fact he's only publicly dated models. What he does in private is anyone's guess.

by Anonymousreply 534April 18, 2019 7:25 AM

Someone is desperately trying to make Styles happen but it's not going to. Him being marketed as the next Bowie is such nonsense. Do they really think people don't know what good music is anymore? I wouldn't say he isn't talented but there's absoultely nothing unique about him. Tim might be pretentious but he also has 10x the personality.

by Anonymousreply 535April 18, 2019 8:03 AM

Styles' first solo world tour was 19 on the top 20 tours of 2018. Sold out 20k arenas across America. He's hosting the Met Gala in May. He's huge.

He was pictured at Blackpink gig in LA yesterday though, so he isn't in Jordan with the others.

by Anonymousreply 536April 18, 2019 9:15 AM

Harry had such a big re brand and they're pushing the bowie serious artists thing hard, but there's just something off putting about him to me. I think it's how this image feels VERY manufactured and not his own, and like there isn't much underneath it all. I know all celebs images are manufactured to some degree but you need it to feel a little authentic, which I'm personally not getting from styles. The fact people were taking the iD interview as a sign the admire each other/are friends, they share the fashion thing but outside of that I don't think they give a shit about each other they're just a random pairing that people like the thought of.

by Anonymousreply 537April 18, 2019 9:33 AM

R537 yeah I agree, I don’t think that interview necessarily means that Tim admires Harry. Wasn’t a big fan of that pairing to be honest, the questions and answers were pretty dull imo (even though I’m a huge Timmy fan and I have nothing against Styles)

by Anonymousreply 538April 18, 2019 9:48 AM

Yeah I agree too. I don't think Harry and Timmy even know each other, have they even met face to face? I'm not a Harry stan but I don't mind him, he's pretty talented I guess and seems nice. I haven't seen Dunkirk so I don't know his acting at all but I hope he won't be in Dune. It just doesn't seem like a good match to me for some reason. I know he's a huge name and Dune really needs all the help it can get to get people to go see it but idk, they already have a bunch of well known actors so...

by Anonymousreply 539April 18, 2019 9:51 AM

"The Armie Stans are homophobic" also in this forum a lot of misogynist abounds and nobody says anything. At least in a couple of forums have addressed to LRD and girls in general as "bitches", do not do now the offended and the victims.

by Anonymousreply 540April 18, 2019 10:05 AM

What a pity, erasing comments.

by Anonymousreply 541April 18, 2019 10:17 AM

R503 Please, Jason would tear Timmy in two like a paper towel.

by Anonymousreply 542April 18, 2019 11:06 AM

I just read on Twitter that the movie "Little Women" will premiere at Cannes because the Tarantino movie was not ready, or I do not know what a mess it was. I know perfectly well that Tim is now shooting Dune, but if there is a premiere at the end it is possible that we see him on the red carpet. That would mean another night of "Chopard secret party" !.

by Anonymousreply 543April 18, 2019 11:17 AM

R543 It is not. R488

by Anonymousreply 544April 18, 2019 11:36 AM

It's a shame because I had the illusion of seeing Timmy a little before the filming of Dune ended. We'll have to wait for TIFF then, or even later. Last year at Cannes he knew how to have fun, at least the videos in which he appears with The Weeknd seemed to be having a good time. This year will not be the same. My opinion is that his team, and everyone around him is doing the wrong thing, they are forcing him to live according to how they think he should do it. If they left space and privacy Tim could clarify their emotions and feelings, and have fun as he wants. His representatives push him to be with a girl, and they hung him on the arm of LRD because Marta's thing went wrong because of her friends who were indiscreet, his fans want something else because they think he can do better. And my opinion, respectful, is that he should be able to choose who he wants when he is ready.

by Anonymousreply 545April 18, 2019 12:22 PM

I think Timmy is just fine haha no need to worry about him

by Anonymousreply 546April 18, 2019 1:08 PM

'And my opinion, respectful, is that he should be able to choose who he wants when he is ready.'

Gross, you're the German PR Oracle from the Sam threads. The ultimate homophobic frau.

by Anonymousreply 547April 18, 2019 1:22 PM

R547 I'm so confused.

by Anonymousreply 548April 18, 2019 1:23 PM

When I read the comment (547) I almost started crying but laughing. "Homophobic"? You do not even know what that word means for what I see and what is even sadder, I just noticed that some do not come to discuss Timothée Chalamet, but come here to insult people. The forum says "Chalamet and friends" that's why I entered.

by Anonymousreply 549April 18, 2019 1:35 PM

It is a pity that Tim does not go to Cannes this year (I return to my previous comments) Leonardo DiCaprio will not go either, but in my opinion he is already bored, whenever he tries to go unnoticed ends up doing a ridiculous shtick. He wants to be an anonymous person and go unnoticed, but his behavior betrays him totally. And, going back to Tim, I'm glad he's close to his old friends, that guy, Will, looks like a person with his head on his shoulders and his feet on the ground, I like him, just like his friend Billie. Things in Hollywood do not last forever, and that's when you will most notice who his true friends are.

by Anonymousreply 550April 18, 2019 1:55 PM

He could go to Cannes without any movie, just like he did to meet with Vileneuve for Dune.

by Anonymousreply 551April 18, 2019 2:37 PM

R551 He wasn't in the middle of filming then...but I suppose he's not needed 24/7 so I guess it's possible. I would be surprised if he went though.

by Anonymousreply 552April 18, 2019 2:42 PM

timmy doesn't have a break until the middle of may. there's no way he's going to cannes

by Anonymousreply 553April 18, 2019 2:47 PM

Cannes this year starts on May 15 and lasts two weeks, if I'm not wrong. It would be fun if he made a break. However no incentives for him there now, that we know he has not returned to meet with "The Weeknd", and there is no filmmaker with whom he is going to meet. I do not know, I think we will see him again at TIFF, but not until then and for the record that I would love to be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 554April 18, 2019 2:56 PM

R553 why the middle of may?

by Anonymousreply 555April 18, 2019 3:04 PM

Wasn’t he supposed to be meeting up with Luca in London around now to talk about a project? I forget where I heard that? Maybe instead they will meet at Cannes like Timothée and Villeneuve did last year

by Anonymousreply 556April 18, 2019 3:42 PM

R556 timothee met villeneuve at cannes because denis was part of the jury member. there's no need for luca to show up at the festival, neither timmy

by Anonymousreply 557April 18, 2019 3:50 PM

Except is one of them gets asked to be part of one of the juries.

by Anonymousreply 558April 18, 2019 3:58 PM

R556 I think that London rumour originated from a post in the Friendship Celebrities thread, the one where someone claimed to be Will’s friend and described Tim’s schedule for the upcoming months (most probably total bs).

by Anonymousreply 559April 18, 2019 3:58 PM

R559 exactly

by Anonymousreply 560April 18, 2019 3:59 PM

i think in timmy's head there's only space for dune. i mean, he must be completely focus and enjoying every moment. he'll have a break, but a short and low key one imo. to show up at the most famous film festival while filming doesnt make sense to me

by Anonymousreply 561April 18, 2019 4:03 PM

Yeah, I don't think he's in partying mode at all when he's filming. He's too focused on what he's doing. Which is great.

by Anonymousreply 562April 18, 2019 4:33 PM

Oh man has it really been almost a year since the Cannes 'debacle'? I remember it like yesterday we're all about to cancel him, turns out there's actually a purpose for that trip, we now got DUNE!! Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 563April 18, 2019 4:52 PM

It seems that this year the potential "aspiring celebrities" will stay with the desire. Cannes is no longer what it was anyway, cinematographically speaking. Now there are only influencers, and parties that is the only thing that is spoken. I had the illusion of seeing him there because we have not heard from him for a long time, I suppose because of the demands of the script. I do not think Dennis Villenueve was very happy if he shows up there to party, last year he was not yet filming, so he could show himself in public, but not this year.

by Anonymousreply 564April 18, 2019 5:02 PM

R563 True, though I still don't like how he kept follwing The Weeknd around everywhere like a loyal puppy. Maybe because I think he's much better than that.

by Anonymousreply 565April 18, 2019 5:10 PM

Those bizarre friendships that are intense but last mere months, he went back to his best friend at the end.

by Anonymousreply 566April 18, 2019 5:30 PM

Who was in "his sauce" as we say in Spain was Abbel, but because he is used to these events, Tim not, for that reason did not leave him. It is not a criticism towards Abbel at all, perhaps in person the boy is a lovely person, who knows ?! Tim never seems to be comfortable in these events, and it is normal to look for closeness with people he knows and is familiar with.

by Anonymousreply 567April 18, 2019 5:30 PM

By the way, Zendaya has not yet joined the cast, does anyone know anything? Maybe his part is small and he will do it in the end? They are already back in Budapest, or are they still in Petra?

by Anonymousreply 568April 18, 2019 5:37 PM

I really like Will, but he has to do something with that hair. It's monstrous.

by Anonymousreply 569April 18, 2019 5:42 PM

Well, I think he's a very handsome boy, and he has beautiful hair!

by Anonymousreply 570April 18, 2019 5:49 PM

R568 they arent shooting in petra but the wadi rum desert until the end of april. dont know about zendaya... secretsofdune said that she'll shoot only in budapest

by Anonymousreply 571April 18, 2019 5:51 PM

One of the locations was the same place where Indiana Jones filmed ... that's Petra, is not it ?!

by Anonymousreply 572April 18, 2019 6:36 PM

R568 I don't know how much they will change from the original source material, but they said they only shoot 2/3 from the book. probably before the time jump. If so, Zendaya's role will be very, very small.

Huge, huge Dune fan. I re-read the book and watched the movie and the Mini-Series again (damn, that was shit). I'm still not convinced it will get the general audience it will need. I know it has a great cast, but I'm not that optimistic. Warner is shit when it comes to marketing, and you need some killer trailers and top marketing for this film to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 573April 18, 2019 6:37 PM

Yeah is a big gamble, regardless of the critically praise, The marketing for Villenueve's latest film was shit.

by Anonymousreply 574April 18, 2019 6:44 PM

It is curious how there are similarities with respect to last year, Budapest and also almost summer. That we know Tim has no plans after this movie and it will be good to rest a few weeks when this shoot ends. It takes a couple of years without stopping, and that pace will eventually take its toll.

by Anonymousreply 575April 18, 2019 6:53 PM

By the way, Chopard party tickets are already on sale, to see who is the majete who this year buys one .. the cheapest is ten thousand euros.

by Anonymousreply 576April 18, 2019 7:34 PM

I'm just now getting caught up on the previous comments on this thread. God, there have been some pretty vicious comments about Liz. It actually sounds like Liz and Timmy fighting back and forth and not holding back on how they really feel about each other. It's quite entertaining. lol

by Anonymousreply 577April 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Timmy sharing a room with his gay best friend this whole time in Jordan and you guys think he still fucking Armie Hammer? This Will is gonna end up being Leo's Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 578April 19, 2019 12:23 AM

How do we know Will is gay??

by Anonymousreply 579April 19, 2019 12:53 AM

Are u kidding? Ofcourse Will is gaaaay

by Anonymousreply 580April 19, 2019 12:57 AM

he is straight and has a crush on ansel elgort's gf violetta. i notice he like almost every single pic she posts and doesnt do that with other girls he follows on IG

by Anonymousreply 581April 19, 2019 1:05 AM

He and Violetta are friends he has tons of girlfriends . Latest comment on Violetta's pic : gloooowing lmao, of course the only girl he couldn't bond with was Lily Rose.

by Anonymousreply 582April 19, 2019 1:09 AM

if it was giullian insted of Will, he'd be gay. and if it was frank or jake, they'd also be totally gay. ad infinitum. i guess its a rule to be nonsense here

by Anonymousreply 583April 19, 2019 1:22 AM

Will pings.

by Anonymousreply 584April 19, 2019 1:27 AM

Oh, I see. So, there's no evidence. No Instagram photos of declared bf, no evidence....

by Anonymousreply 585April 19, 2019 1:53 AM

R585 I believe there thins on his facebook that highly suggested he was gay

by Anonymousreply 586April 19, 2019 2:08 AM

[583] only will goes on set with timmy

by Anonymousreply 587April 19, 2019 2:09 AM

R586 What is his fb?

by Anonymousreply 588April 19, 2019 2:17 AM

R573 ? Warners trailers are very good tho?

I knew that Zendaya's role in the first movie would be basically a cameo, but what about the second? I have no faith in her acting and would prefer her role be minimal in the second movie as well, lol.

by Anonymousreply 589April 19, 2019 4:16 AM

R589 zendaya actually has talent there’s nothing to worry about

also her part is way more than a cameo. People are playing it down because their relationship is described very passively in that part of the book, but a lot happens between them and Denis will show it. She’s there for the entire portion with the fremen

by Anonymousreply 590April 19, 2019 4:25 AM

R586 what "thins" ? Can you link any that show he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 591April 19, 2019 4:49 AM

There's a rumor which was started on DL from a fake friend of Will's saying what his schedule was going to be. That's already been debunked since they had no idea that Will was going to be in Budapest and then didn't say they'd be in Jordan so soon. So we don't have real tea about Timmy's schedule. Nobody knows anything about a break May. That wasn't a fact. JS

by Anonymousreply 592April 19, 2019 4:53 AM

So much DUMB on this thread. Petra and Wadi Rum are completely different locations. Petra is an ancient city and Wadi Rum is out in the desert.

None of us has any idea what TC'S plans are after Dune or whether he will take a flight of about 4 hours to Cannes from Jordan.

Meanwhile, has Feyd been cast yet?

by Anonymousreply 593April 19, 2019 5:01 AM

Wouldn't be surprised is Feyd not shown in the first movie, his part will be small regardless.

by Anonymousreply 594April 19, 2019 5:29 AM

yeah its strange that anyone has been casted to play feyd yet

by Anonymousreply 595April 19, 2019 6:11 AM

R566 I missed smth so please announce which of his friendships have only lasted months?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596April 19, 2019 6:27 AM

Well, if zendaya has talent then she's yet to make it apparent. And I do not count wearing clothes well as an worthwhile talent when making a movie.

by Anonymousreply 597April 19, 2019 7:05 AM

I do believe that the movie could be good, why not? Among the cast there are good actors, some are known for television series like Jason Momoa. Do not underestimate the work of anyone .. And Denis Villenueve looks like a director who knows exactly what he is doing. I did not like the choice of Javier Bardem, and I am Spanish, the only role he has done and in my opinion is more remarkable is "Mar Adentro", but no more .. he is a deadpan actor, and worse, a loudmouth .

by Anonymousreply 598April 19, 2019 8:26 AM

This thread is done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 19, 2019 10:32 AM

No more Weeknd

by Anonymousreply 600April 19, 2019 10:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!