Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UC dick

Why the fuck are Latino guys all uc? Some are so hot but I don’t want that slippity slide thing in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 101April 17, 2019 6:26 AM

Berkeley? LA? Irvine?

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2019 10:19 AM

LOL, R1!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2019 10:24 AM

OP that's okay, more uncut dicks for the rest of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2019 10:42 AM

Lol LA

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2019 5:55 PM

Cuz uncut is natural

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2019 6:07 PM

OP has to be at least a half-century old.

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2019 6:09 PM

[quote]Young guys have it drummed out of them since the day they were born that THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS AN OPINION about this or any other issue.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2019 6:17 PM

OP is a ridiculous and ignorant troll. Don't feed him.

Uncut cock is awesome. Just like cut cock is.

Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2019 6:25 PM

What matters is not what is at the tip of a cock, but who is attached to the other end.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2019 6:27 PM

If I can’t even get to the tip of the cock because they have so much fucking skin that it doesn’t let go ..even when they get hard that’s no fucking fun for me.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2019 8:30 PM

If you don't like uncut cock, then stop sucking it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2019 8:55 PM

A Bearcat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2019 9:00 PM

I only like UC meat if its black

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2019 9:02 PM

Very easy troll by OP.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2019 9:07 PM

Yea, someone read the Andy Cohen thread and decided to troll here.

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2019 9:18 PM

Because they are civilized unlike Americans.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2019 9:23 PM

I love uncut Latinos. There was one cutie I used to blow regularly he shot the tastiest loads too.

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2019 9:46 PM

Why do latinos say u li my un cu di .. instead of you like my uncut dick?

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2019 10:01 PM

Latinos are intact because they are sensual and civilized. They're not lunatic barbarians.

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2019 10:17 PM

I can't get beyond the stink.

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2019 10:27 PM

Yup they stank

by Anonymousreply 21April 14, 2019 4:11 AM

I agree with you OP (and I am uncut myself). They are all so hot but to much skin and it smells ugh...

by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2019 4:14 AM

What about the "crypto-Jews" of Latin America, that kept many of the old customs? Did they not keep the most important one?

by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2019 4:18 AM

But that’s how you came into this world OP, UNCUT.

by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2019 4:23 AM

R24 you also came into this world with an umbilical cord... why did that get cut--its NATURAL!

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2019 4:27 AM

It doesn't any sexier than uncut. It doesn't get any sexier than Latino MEN. So, NATURALLY they go together. Fuck yes.

by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2019 4:29 AM

R26 Eat my Smegma then BITCH

by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2019 4:31 AM

^^^Don't tease me! 💦💦💦🍆👅

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2019 4:32 AM

No. Nope. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2019 5:43 AM

Why do all these uncut dicks keep falling into my mouth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2019 3:44 PM

Are latinos ever faithful? Don't think so

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2019 10:25 PM

^^^It's hard because we are so sought after. Always getting offers.

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2019 11:03 PM

I feel bad for those of you who are complaining about "stank." Whomever you've been with must not be washing before getting sucked??

I'm uncut and always clean myself right before bjs (frankly, I would even if I were cut!). I have never had a complaint (only compliments because the foreskin spreads the precum around nicely on the head). Mmmmm. I wish that *I* saw more dicks like my own, but I'm an American of a certain age and it's rare.

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2019 2:37 AM

People always make uncut cock sound so gross. I'm trying to learn to like it, but these descriptions are disgusting. Thank you, next.

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2019 2:47 AM

R9 = female

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2019 2:49 AM

Often with uncut guys, particularly ones from brown cultures, the head never fully develops as they grow up because it's had skin compressing it as it develops over the years. So they end up with a cockhead that's smaller, pointier and disproportionately too narrow for the thickness of the shaft, and often doesn't have a well flared coronal ridge, and in some cases, the head is too short, and lacks plumpness.

Look at R3 for an example of all these things.

There will always be exceptions to this , but they are the exceptions not the rule.

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2019 3:00 AM

[quote]I don’t want that slippity slide thing in my mouth.

Well if you don't there's some whore out there who does want it!

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2019 3:01 AM

R36 Dafaq are you going on about.

And "brown cultures"?

I will say this. I have seen some HORRIBLY butchered muslim cocks. Who is doing such hatchet jobs? And I've seen big black African cocks with mutilated cock heads. Very poor doctoring. Travesty when you can see they would have been magnificent 9 inch rods!

Better we left all the cocks in their natural state.

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2019 3:28 AM

[quote]Better we left all the cocks in their natural state.

No.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2019 3:49 AM

The biggest irritation to me about being with an uncut guy is that impromptu blowjobs are (almost always) out of the question. Because, like R33, he has to go clean first. Morning wake up blowie? Nope. Road head? Usually not. In my previous relationships -- all with cut guys -- I loved giving spontaneous blowjobs. Sure, the dick was not just-out-of-the-shower fresh, but it did not marinate to the point of putrid stink either. Let's be real: after eight hours of sleeping, sweating, dead skin sloughing, and farting, the uncut peen is not prepared for my mouth. Which is, truly, sad.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2019 4:04 AM

R40 - After 8 hours of sleeping, sweating, dead cell sloughing, and farting, NO ONE's peen is prepared for your mouth.

At least I hope so!

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2019 4:06 AM

Worth reposting:

“No. Nope. Just no.”

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2019 4:08 AM

R40 - However, I do agree with you: as an uncut male, I am wary of receiving spontaneous blow jobs and thus I don't allow for it.

But I wouldn't want to live without the sensations I get with my foreskin. Easy trade-off.

by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2019 4:10 AM

You are all very delicate flowers. If we followed your exhausting rulebooks about how an uncut cock might possibly maybe heroically and stoically be sucked, there would be no cocksucking happening across all of Europe, South America and Asia.

by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2019 4:11 AM

I SIMPLY WILL NOT STAND FOR NOR WILL I ALLOW ANY SPONTANEOUS BLOWING OF MY DIRTY SMELLY UNCUT DICK!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2019 4:13 AM

Guys who don't like uncut are almost always pansies. It's no different then not liking femmes for me.

by Anonymousreply 46April 15, 2019 4:24 AM

No one has the right to cut off an infant's foreskin. The issue is genital integrity. The foreskin does not belong to anyone except the person who has it. The parents don't own the child's foreskin and neither do these people professing that they give all these spontaneous blowjobs. Circumcision should be outlawed. It barbaric and cruel. If you want to mutilate your dick, you can do it on your own when you are 18 and older. But by then, men would not be cutting their dicks because they would know it's completely unnecessary--and this barbaric cutting would end. And foreskin feels fucking awesome.

Normal washing is all that is necessary for any body part. You people are making a mountain over nothing. I'm very clean and never have a problem with my foreskin--and I couldn't imagine my cock without it. I have never sucked an uncut cock that was a turn off. If a guy is unhygienic, then he is likely unhygienic in other areas, and then there's an overall problem for several other reasons. Don't think just because you're cut, that you're a fucking bed of roses. You have to wash too. Intact men all over the world have been getting blow jobs since the dawn of time, and they and their partners have been enjoying their foreskins enormously. Should a woman be getting her labia cut? They have a lot more skin down there than a man. You fucking snowflakes are ridiculous. Take a shower. Leave the foreskin intact.

by Anonymousreply 47April 15, 2019 4:30 AM

So glad r47 was not my father.

by Anonymousreply 48April 15, 2019 4:32 AM

LMAO, R45!

I love the dramatic interpretation of my post!

-R33/43

by Anonymousreply 49April 15, 2019 4:37 AM

You're welcome! And you must speak my declaration of dignity with the lockjaw of Sigourney Weaver's Katharine when she's called out as a lying fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 15, 2019 5:00 AM

Amen R9

by Anonymousreply 51April 15, 2019 5:07 AM

Would someone please stop letting women post here?

by Anonymousreply 52April 15, 2019 5:20 AM

Are we talking about wizard’s sleeve or strangled balloon animal?

by Anonymousreply 53April 15, 2019 5:33 AM

^^^I AGREE

by Anonymousreply 54April 15, 2019 5:33 AM

R54 is in agreement with R52

by Anonymousreply 55April 15, 2019 5:36 AM

There are actually quite a few Cut Latinos in the U.S., particularly among families who have been here for several generations.

The majority are uncut sure, but it's a stereotype to think there aren't Cut Latinos.

Eg. actor Nicholas Gonzalez, born in Texas, is cut. He posed full-frontal in Greg Gorman's book when he was younger:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 15, 2019 5:41 AM

R56 is a good example of how the glans develops fully and properly when it wasn't strangled through childhood and puberty by a constricting foreskin, like the example at R3 was.

by Anonymousreply 57April 15, 2019 5:48 AM

more bullshit from r57. As if the glans of an uncut cock can't be "proper" and "fully developed".

by Anonymousreply 58April 15, 2019 5:50 AM

Americans really have no understanding of the male reproductive system.

by Anonymousreply 59April 15, 2019 5:53 AM

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, r58.

by Anonymousreply 60April 15, 2019 5:55 AM

Is this the anti smoking troll? It writes the same.

by Anonymousreply 61April 15, 2019 5:57 AM

UC dick is why I'm dating Connor Jessup.

by Anonymousreply 62April 15, 2019 7:11 AM

Top 11 Common Misconceptions About Circumcision and the Intact Male.

Rule #1: Leave the foreskin alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 15, 2019 7:31 AM

R62, do we even know what Connor's circ status is?

by Anonymousreply 64April 15, 2019 7:31 AM

I don't see circumcision as barbaric unless it's done with a rusty blade or leaves lasting damage. To my knowledge, the vast majority of American circumcisions are harmless. I haven't heard any persuasive arguments for or against male circumcision though. I'm pretty neutral on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 65April 15, 2019 8:21 AM

R65. It's a violation of the person who owns the foreskin, most of the time an infant who cannot consent to a completely unnecessary operation. It's not the doctor's foreskin or the parents' foreskin to decide to cut it off. And there are no significant health benefits. If you haven't heard any persuasive arguments against male circumcision, then you probably haven't been paying attention and know very little of this subject. Read R63 and the countless reasons on the Internet notably Intact America www.intactamerica.org

by Anonymousreply 66April 15, 2019 8:39 AM

No, r66. It is a [italic]celebration[/italic] of the person who owned the foreskin, removing the smegmatron when he's at an age when he simply won't remember having had one, in the process making sure he has a nice, gorgeous, [italic]perfected[/italic] dong when he's old enough to use it for something other than pissing. Dong beautification is a very good thing.

by Anonymousreply 67April 15, 2019 9:49 AM

R58 I was just gonna say the same thing. R57 Shut the fuck up. That is so not true. I've seen plenty of cut dicks with the same problem. Thick girth and small penile head. Cut the crap. Foreskin has nothing to do with it cretin. I never see an uncut like the one in R3 but his cock is still sexier than a hundred cut ones. A true fact is that uncut penile heads are NEVER dry and scarred and lack sensations. Get outta here with that juvenile, "whatever you gotta tell yourself". No, whatever YOU have to tell yourself. haha. My cock isn't for cut cock and certainly not for women so y'all can be in disgust all day.

by Anonymousreply 68April 15, 2019 10:44 AM

R56 yes, some are cut but the majority are uncut just like they should be. Whenever I meet a latino that is cut (and that's VERY rare) my stomach just sinks. Big disappointment. Latino and uncut just go hand and hand. It's just wrong for them to be cut. There is one Rican guy I know who is cut and his is one of the exceptions. Probably the most beautiful cut cock I have ever seen. Benedict Garrett has a beautiful cut cock too. Still can't compete with the real thing though.

by Anonymousreply 69April 15, 2019 10:54 AM

Circumfetishism is rooted in pedophillia. So many pro circ forums have men fantasizing about circling kids.

by Anonymousreply 70April 15, 2019 11:01 AM

R56 that's lovely. Just lovely. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 71April 15, 2019 11:21 AM

And, R56, he's a PETA person! Shoulda known with that sweet face.

by Anonymousreply 72April 15, 2019 11:26 AM

The OP is friendless incel who has never gotten any cocks.

For you OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 15, 2019 11:29 AM

Id be fine with hot latinos but all I seem to get is midget central Americans chasing after me. Like Wizard of Oz pt 2. The sad part in DC is none of them are out of the closet midgets of Central American dec are never out of the closet so they’re always begging to meet you stealing money out of their wife’s purse go to the glory holes.

by Anonymousreply 74April 15, 2019 10:47 PM

The two smallest dicks I ever encountered were "UC" and "Latino." One was unfiltered cigarette size. The other resembled a Q-Tip. I was drunk with the first, and I could tell the second was dying of embarrassment, so I sucked his dick like he was Jeff Stryker (or, to be more era-correct, Marc "Mr. 10-1/2" Stevens).

by Anonymousreply 75April 15, 2019 10:51 PM

I agree with R47. Last year Iceland tried to outlaw the practice - which is donne only in religious contexts - but the freedom of religion won over the Childs physical integrity so I read a lot on the subject to understand better how could this be possible and why circumcision isn't as opposed as female genital mutilation.

Site link gives info an guidance to the growing number of Jewish parents who are opting out of the cuting aspect of the ceremony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 15, 2019 11:20 PM

Prefer USC dick.

by Anonymousreply 77April 15, 2019 11:28 PM

uncut is always best. Circumcision is a scam. It makes the medical community a shit load of money. You'll notice the poorer babies didn't get circumcised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 15, 2019 11:32 PM

More Middle Americans showing how untraveled, backward, prudish, and self-limiting the USA.

You wonder how Trump got elected.

Love the UC. Reminds me there is a whole word of cock out there I need to savor before I become (too) old and undesirable (yeah that clock is ticking)

by Anonymousreply 79April 16, 2019 12:16 AM

The Cock is always ticking .....💣

by Anonymousreply 80April 16, 2019 3:11 AM

That clock done ticked its last tock.

by Anonymousreply 81April 16, 2019 3:17 AM

Yeay! Now a thread about uncut cock is another Trump thread!

by Anonymousreply 82April 16, 2019 10:15 AM

I'm uncut. It's always been very sensitive with the gland/head exposed. To the point of water touching it or a tongue hurts more than anything. Nothing I can do desensitizes it... Wish I were cut. Too late for that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 83April 16, 2019 11:43 AM

this is a skin bridge. there are more things that can go wrong with a surgical procedure than with a natural penis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 16, 2019 2:37 PM

R83 by all mean why don't you get cut as an adult then?

Here is an example of someone who did just that and how it felt after.

Circumcision is male genital mutilation.

Intact its natural, healthier and beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 16, 2019 9:04 PM

R85 = Why our parents do it at birth.

by Anonymousreply 86April 16, 2019 9:06 PM

I know R86. And I am absolutely sure your parents are well meaning, and firmly believe that that action is not only important as a ceremony but actually physically beneficial, with long terms health benefits. But you do realize these studies from the medical community are very much dismissed these days. That to the majority of the people in the world will look at the practice as completely useless if not barbaric. Its a shame that any kind of attempt of discussion - when talks about banning it - is immediately shut down because of the freedom of religion. Fortunately mentalities do change and more and more parents, rightly so, question this ancient tribal practice.

by Anonymousreply 87April 16, 2019 9:18 PM

Most men have poor hygiene unfortunately. Where I work most men don't wash their hands after using the bathroom even after doing a number 2. Men are just too gross and slovenly to maintain clean uncut cocks. To make it worse their cocks are overly sensitive and soap and water hurts their cock head so they don't wash properly.

Those uncut cocks will always smell. If I don't put on deodorant after I take a shower my armpits will get an odor after a while. If it's summer and 95 degrees out and I don't wear deodorant I will smell in 15 minutes no matter how much I washed up in the shower. An uncut cock is like an armpit its going to marinate and get a stench and literally reek if the guy does any outdoor activity in the summer. Uncut cocks always have to be washed before and after sex because they are catcher's mitts for bacteria. They smell worse than cunts because cunts are self cleaning. Uncut cocks are always ripe and always smell.

by Anonymousreply 88April 16, 2019 9:31 PM

You conveniently overlook, r87, how absofuckinglutely glad I am to be circumcised. Thank you, Mother. Thank you, father. Fuck you, R87.

by Anonymousreply 89April 16, 2019 9:32 PM

Fragrant uncut cock is up there with Jicky in the intoxicating odors of our lives!

by Anonymousreply 90April 16, 2019 9:52 PM

r90 = Jickma

by Anonymousreply 91April 16, 2019 9:54 PM

So R88 removing a perfectly healthy part of a human baby is something more practical than actually teaching a child how to wash himself????

"Uncut cocks are always ripe and always smell." Not were I lived so far (Sweden, Denmark, Portugal and Germany). I guess that is because parents there take a little more time to teach their children how the body works and how to keep it clean? Maybe the people I meet so far have higher education... I don't know. Maybe im very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 92April 16, 2019 10:06 PM

Wtf is a jickma?

by Anonymousreply 93April 16, 2019 10:17 PM

R89 Cleaning your dick doesn't take a long time. A lot of uncut guys with good hygiene. It's a hygiene, not an uncut issue.

by Anonymousreply 94April 16, 2019 10:23 PM

It's a portmanteau, braintrust r93: "JICKy + smegMA."

by Anonymousreply 95April 16, 2019 10:32 PM

R94 Obviously! and thats why I also think the arguments on R88 doesn't make any sense when we are dealing with basic human rights and the autonomy of the body. Its like saying that the best way to avoid sweat odor its not to wash and use deodorant but actually get your sweat glands surgically removed.

by Anonymousreply 96April 16, 2019 10:34 PM

R88 you make my mouth water...

by Anonymousreply 97April 17, 2019 12:45 AM

R97 likes ripe smelly cocks.....

by Anonymousreply 98April 17, 2019 1:09 AM

I thought seems smegma is the natural cleaning of the penis. Or self lubrication.

by Anonymousreply 99April 17, 2019 4:43 AM

That's one theory, R99, yes.

Some medical authorities thinks it helps with lubrication during sex.

But the downside is that it can smell and be a turnoff to some people.

by Anonymousreply 100April 17, 2019 6:03 AM

Considering that is essentially old body oils and dead skin cells, turnoffs are understandable.

It might as well be toe jam.

by Anonymousreply 101April 17, 2019 6:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!