Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Masters 2019

Brooks Koepka and his biceps going for his 4th major, and 3rd of the last 4 majors.

Tiger and his biceps still trying to resurrect their career.

Rory and his biceps trying to complete the career Slam.

Golfers are kind of hot these days. Here's Mr. Koepka showing off his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2019

I love male butts, but his ass compared to hers is sad. Not a great photo for whoever that is.

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2019

He's recently lost 15 to 25 lbs, and golf commentators are razzing him because the rumor is he did it to pose for the ESPN Magazine Body Issue.

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2019

Thorbjorn Olesen is hot as fuck, never ever attached to a woman, and follows and hangs out with a gaggle of Nordic gays, so make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2019

I hate the worship of Tiger. He’s a real POS yet can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 404/13/2019

Butter face

by Anonymousreply 504/13/2019

^I think he's cute actually

by Anonymousreply 604/13/2019

Strange that the tennis threads get tons of replies, but no one gives a rat's ass about golf. Also, how many whores will Tiger hire tonight for his Ambien-fueled orgy?

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2019

Hottie Patrick Cantlay had the lead today for all of ten minutes, then he made two straight bogeys and fucked himself. Dammit!

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2019

Why do you care r7? Don't you homos suck anonymous dick behind dumpsters? Self-righteousness doesn't fit with your kind.

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2019

Post hot golf players.

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!