Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British Royal Family Gossip: Part 37

So much to talk about so please continue!

Link is to Part 36.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605April 14, 2019 4:25 PM

“Birth plans” are a wish list and nothing more. There is nothing less predictable yet high-stakes as childbirth. It’s dangerous. One wonky heartbeat and you’re on the table getting a C-section. I’m all for natural, intervention-free birth, but if it’s a choice between the baby being at risk and the woman’s desire for a romantic beautiful birth, well, it’s not a choice. Welcome to motherhood, where your wants and desires ALWAYS take a backseat.

Perhaps an average citizen would be allowed a bit of wiggle room, but there’s not a birth practitioner on this planet who’d take a whisper of a risk during a ROYAL delivery.

As I understand it, in socialized medicine countries, most “low-risk”!births are attended by a midwife (who are medically trained!). It costs less and doesn’t increase risk.

Meghan being an “elderly primip” married to a royal will have plenty of highly qualified MDs nearby. At the merest blip of trouble

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2019 4:21 PM

I love this choker on Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2019 4:31 PM

Camilla has worn a choker too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2019 4:35 PM

This decision only fans the flames of every conspiracy out there - she's not pregnant, she's using a surrogate...blah, blah, blah. All of the secrecy will not help her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2019 4:39 PM

It is very interesting how some of the previous press releases related MM have not turned up on the Royal press release archive. That tumblr page linked in the last thread has a picture of the PR about Frogmore cottage but if you search the royal pr archive, it is nowhere to be seen. Isn't that strange? I don't want to start wearing a tinhat and become a fully fledged conspiracy theorist but this woman seems capable of anything. WTF is going on? So weird.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2019 4:48 PM

It is very weird R5. I do believe she is capable of anything.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2019 4:59 PM

Where is Doria? Amal? Victoria B? Maybe Serena can smuggle surrogate baby in tennis bag?

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2019 5:00 PM

So who released the Royal Communications?

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2019 5:01 PM

The 2 days afterwards photo call news seems to come from Rebecca English

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2019 5:02 PM

Imagine if it were to make headlines that Harry admitted to the fact that he was conned, that he is broken, devastated and ashamed. The big interview with Piers Morgan ( it HAS to be him ). Wow, his fortunes would change and his future, in regards to public acceptance, could be restored.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2019 5:03 PM

R8, well it would appear to not be Royal Communications, at present.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2019 5:04 PM

I bet the baby's already here. Homebirth for the win.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2019 5:05 PM

Why does anyone care about this couple and their maybe child? He's not in line for the throne, married a publicity junkie. Never click on their stories the press keeps pimping out, maybe they will die down. Were they a security threat at tge castle with their riff raff visitors and had to move? They are truly boring.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2019 5:13 PM

R13, MM is a perfect villain. She’s fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2019 5:19 PM

I tend to agree with poster on previous thread who said Amal will fly the twins in on her private jet after the surrogate gives birth in Italy or whatever neighboring country within a 2 hour plane ride that has different surrogacy laws than England. Amal is experienced in the whole fake a pregnancy/have surrogate birth twins and avoid those pesky British laws about surrogacy. Amal is on the case, Spenderella has nothing to worry about it

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2019 5:20 PM

R15, she has a lot to lose if she pisses off Amal and George.

If your scenario were true.

by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2019 5:22 PM

Something someone said in a previous post that there was no lone at frogcottage recently . I.m beginning to think they are bunking down at the Cotswold estate with Doria and the surrogate till they drive to Frogcottage the last week before birth .

by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2019 5:25 PM

Sorry no one at frogcottage !

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2019 5:26 PM

R17, yes I saw that. I said it elsewhere, but I have the idea that Meghan is going to delay the move constantly for the foreseeable future. After the birth (which, unless it’s a scheduled C-section, no one can predict), she will hunke down wherever she is and say she doesn’t want to move the baby and who’s going to force a new mom to do anything in her delicate state.

IF she wanted to live at Froggy Hollow, she’d be there already, perfecting the nursery and hectoring the decorators and generally “nesting”, as women do late in their pregnancies.

IF she wanted to live there, an “inconvenience” such as the installation of a vegetable garden wouldn’t be any sort of impediment.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Sussexes never lived there at all, ever.

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2019 5:30 PM

I agree R4. I thought she was pregnant but padding (mostly because her grandstanding at Eugenie’s wedding would look even more petty than it already was if she emerged flat stomach, not showing at her next appearances.). I thought it an attention and vanity thing. I want my “bump” to be the perfect photo prop. That’s as far as I thought it went. Now I think those surrogacy people might not be that crazy.

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2019 5:33 PM

Hah, maybe @torontopaper1 isn't just some mad rantings after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2019 5:41 PM

If what has been posted here about England's iron clad surrogacy laws is true, then I don't think the possible surrogate would be at Frogmore, she's in a another country with less stringent laws but close enough to get the baby into England quickly. Makes me think the rumored visit to Casa Clooney right after the wedding may be true after all despite the lack of photo op. Let's not forget that in addition to the Clooney private jet there is also Oprah's private jet(s). Amal will SO be a godparent, no doubt about it.

Why would Q and Charles go along with this? I think they have no choice and probably have specifically chose to know as little as possible about it. Also, the baby is biologically their son/grandon's regardless of whose oven it was baked in.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2019 5:52 PM

I’m sure no one can force MM to submit to medical examination, to be sure she actually gave birth. But to refuse would give HM reason to refuse to give SoHoBebe a title. After all, she can’t very well bestow a title/style to a child whose provenance is murky.

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2019 5:53 PM

Oh, grow up the lot of you.

Surrogacy! Photoshopping! Fake this, fake that!

You have the IQs of gnats.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2019 5:55 PM

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2019 5:55 PM

I’m a bit behind but I’m with those saying that she’s doing this private bit so she can post first photos on their Instagram. Media is saying they are still going to be updated when go into labor and have given birth so really doesn’t seem any more private than Kate... other than instead of the photo op outside Lindo, Meghan gets to pose and choose them herself for release on Instagram. Before the apparent photocall after that. So really.. not that private or long of “family bonding time”!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 11, 2019 5:59 PM

Photos of Harry opening a Youth Zone today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 11, 2019 6:04 PM

Meghan just instinctively does the opposite of what is expected. Is that a personality disorder? Cause it will destroy her.

By the time the world hears about the baby, it will land with a thud. So what. It should be a birth announcement! That when the news is exciting. 48 hours later? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 28April 11, 2019 6:06 PM

When i look at H I think he looks a bit like a gnome 😂

by Anonymousreply 29April 11, 2019 6:06 PM

R17 - Doria ain't nowhere near this mess.

R29 a bit like a gnome? When he was young he looked like the love child of Linda Hunt and Rumpelstiltskin.

by Anonymousreply 30April 11, 2019 6:12 PM

The "Cotswolds estate" is on the market and the Hazbeans can't afford to purchase, so they can't be there.

by Anonymousreply 31April 11, 2019 6:19 PM

If Euge has a pregnancy announcement to make, I hope it's well timed, very well timed...

Even if Euge doesn't want to be calculating about it, I hope her Ma and Pa see to it that the announcement is well placed...

by Anonymousreply 32April 11, 2019 6:25 PM

How do you know that R31 ?

by Anonymousreply 33April 11, 2019 6:35 PM

“Privacy my arse!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 11, 2019 6:40 PM

I sure hope that Eugenie does her announcement at the same day that H and M announce the birth of the little Frog . But I think she is too much a lady for that .

by Anonymousreply 35April 11, 2019 6:40 PM

R32 It won’t matter if she announces a pregnancy. She could announce her husband has realized he’s the next Caitlyn Jenner and still not knock or distract from SohoBebe arriving.

Meghan and Harry are a much bigger brand internationally. That’s why the coat stunt at the wedding was such a shitty thing to do. It’s the one day where Eugenie was to be the focus, where she looks lovely and isn’t going to be made into a meme that mocks her clothing. It’s her one “IT girl” day in her entire public life - and MM steps all over it.

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2019 6:41 PM

And as if on cue, @torontopaper1 has just Tweeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2019 6:45 PM

They may be a bigger brand but I don't think it is for the right reasons unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2019 6:46 PM

Is Toronto Paper legit?

by Anonymousreply 39April 11, 2019 7:00 PM

What are the odds of the 48-hours-postpartum photos including a shot of Dim holding the baby while Bean, sewn into the tightest dress possible, gives them her worst Nancy Reagan googly eyes in full-body profile in order to document her world-record rebound?

Then the photo can be the last - following all three of Kate wearing loose dresses on the Lindo Wing steps - in a heartwarming “meet your new cousins!” post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 11, 2019 7:00 PM

It was on CDAN a few months back that AMAL CLOONEY was orchestrating the surrogacy.

by Anonymousreply 41April 11, 2019 7:04 PM

No-one knows R39.

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2019 7:11 PM

I think that their trip to the Clooney's in Como right after the wedding was to implant the fertilized egg at an Italian fertility clinic, where supposedly Katie Holmes had her baby done.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2019 7:12 PM

Oh course, Meg knows shit about Clooney so they both hold secrets on each other. I think she is either trying to build anticipation for the child for their brand and/or make money from photos or the surrogacy thing is not so far fetched. To those who say it's impossible because of British law remember this is the BRF. No one is going to question them for fear of an upheaval in the status quo. Just like Andrew was not questioned/investigated on Epstein or Fergie indicted for influence peddling or numerous other things. The rules don't apply to them. No one in the government will seriously question a child said to be delivered by birth. I'm not saying it is a surrogacy, but those saying it could never be done are naive. It would actually e pretty easy. Just bring a baby in and tell everyone she birthed it.

by Anonymousreply 44April 11, 2019 7:24 PM

I wonder if she was told she couldn't pose outside the hospital because of their rank and so she is purposely causing all this media attention to make it a bigger birth than at least Louis.

by Anonymousreply 45April 11, 2019 7:27 PM

Thank you, R528 from the previous thread for posting Ranking Roger's obit. I really appreciate it. I'm going to have to wait to get home to read it carefully.

by Anonymousreply 46April 11, 2019 7:28 PM

I'm guessing their offspring will look something like NBA star Blake Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 47April 11, 2019 7:31 PM

What the heck is this tweet all about...? is someone trying to say Doria had a hand in her dad’s suspicious death?

Honestly, I wish twitter and the tabloids would just spit out what they’re trying to say half the time. Trying to decipher it all is worst than the Stairmaster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 11, 2019 7:33 PM

Will she be breast feeding? Does she have nice tits?

by Anonymousreply 49April 11, 2019 7:49 PM

I like Markle. I never gave a shit about the RF. Once she came along, they became interesting.

by Anonymousreply 50April 11, 2019 7:51 PM

R46, you are more than welcome.

by Anonymousreply 51April 11, 2019 7:53 PM

R50 - a person with very low standards.

by Anonymousreply 52April 11, 2019 7:56 PM

R44 No...you’re the naive one. “No one would question it because it’s the BRF”? Are you insane? They can’t take a sneaky helicopter ride without the press being all over it.

Why would Andrew be questioned about Epstein in the UK? And “influence peddling” is not a crime, so why would Fergie be “indicted”?

A lying registrar and falsified public documents - both of which could land people (not just the Harkles) in prison. Why would anyone take that risk for them?

Don’t be so fucking moronic.

by Anonymousreply 53April 11, 2019 7:58 PM

Babies tend to look more like the father than the mother, so I predict fair, freckled skin, red kinky hair. My son is bi-racial, his dad is full Japanese, and my son is beautiful, but looks very Japanese. My friends who are genetic biologists say this is being studied and appears to have some validity, because it favors the child if the father is more sure that the baby is his.

by Anonymousreply 54April 11, 2019 7:59 PM

I'm thinking they will have sold the the exclusive baby photos to Hello for £500k.

by Anonymousreply 55April 11, 2019 8:03 PM

Home birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 11, 2019 8:08 PM

R54 not always the case. Had a friend in high school who's half Japanese/ White, she had straight, carrot-red hair, very fair skin, and green eyes. The only giveaway that she had Asian genes were her hooded, almond eyes that were like her dad's except his were black.

by Anonymousreply 57April 11, 2019 8:12 PM

R17 Crazy, it’s you!

by Anonymousreply 58April 11, 2019 8:18 PM

Here is Princess Grace of Monaco meeting Lady Diana Spencer.

Lady Grace Mountbatten-Windsor in honor of an American actress. Hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 11, 2019 8:25 PM

R57 I was thinking of the brown hair/brown eyes mixing with Japanese, which is what I have. When you add in blond or red hair, blue or green eyes there seems to be more variety.

I also think that Meghan's racial genetics are more like 3/4 white to 1/4 black (I think her mom is half black at some point).

by Anonymousreply 60April 11, 2019 8:30 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 11, 2019 8:34 PM

Isn't the Markle at r61 link supposed to be in a boxing match soon too?

by Anonymousreply 62April 11, 2019 8:36 PM

This end of June, r62, as Tommy “The Duke” Markle

by Anonymousreply 63April 11, 2019 8:43 PM

Piers weighs in and is undoubtedly correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 11, 2019 8:48 PM

German media accidentially published the entired operational note. Doesn't appear to be so much about privacy now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 11, 2019 9:03 PM

I predict press will be strictly controlled until after the stork arrives at which point Meghan will wait a few days to bond, and then announce her labor, which will be swift and easy.

by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2019 9:15 PM

I wonder if MM got the Queen's permission for the Press to camp on the Queen's grounds , afterall MM is only entitled to use Frogmore cottage. It will be very interesting to see if they are in truth going to be camping there for 3 days, and if they are anywhere near the castle. Still trying to control the narrative and make it look like she is more important than she is.

by Anonymousreply 67April 11, 2019 9:19 PM

They're trying to preempt the narrative after the paltry showing of press at delusional's baby shower. She and Harry carry a major inferiority complex for the Cambridges and by releasing an IG pic of pillow baby they can pretend to their looney stans how much more "popular" they are by the number of likes. (smh) These two are pitiably weak in character and will be the catalyst of their own destruction (yet blame it on everyone else... and will use the word racist in bold).

by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2019 9:21 PM

R65 Christian Zi is interesting to follow, or watch. He scooped the pictures of Harry in Berlin at SoHo House from a random post from a shopper on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2019 10:00 PM

Howling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2019 10:18 PM

It's for the rare posts like R68 that I still peruse this thread.

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2019 10:38 PM

It's a ploy to increase the number of followers (and likes) on their Instagram. How charming.

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2019 10:54 PM

The birth is always announced on a board outside Buckingham Palace. and signed ....does anyone know who signs? Is it the medical staff? Registrars? The Megalomaniac is bypassing the board, announcing it herself. Now is that because there would be no board? No signatures of the attending medical staff?

by Anonymousreply 73April 11, 2019 10:55 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that Meghan is actually pregnant. When you are pregnant, you gain weight in a very specific, telltale way - which she has. I do know some women who seem to gain no weight at all and are literally "all bump," but that's not even the case with Meghan. She has gotten very broad and full up top, like most pregnant women do, and her genetically thin legs, though still thin, have gotten larger as well. She's pregnant.

Most people want to carry their own child. If you can't, you can't. But who wants some stranger carrying their child? Your pregnant body influences the growing fetus and you also lose a lot of control over the pregnancy if you don't carry. For ex, if you get sick, like a common cold, during pregnancy, most meds are not recommended, which can make life very uncomfortable. Some people will take a tylenol or two but the effects are unknown and "could" be adverse. If I were a surrogate, I would for sure pop a tylenol or two each day while the cold lasted, but definitely not with my own kids. Same with mine. They say a glass or two a week is ok, but..... I think if Meghan were using a surrogate, that woman would be under strict surveillance (almost like prison) and we would all know about it.

by Anonymousreply 74April 11, 2019 11:13 PM

Same with *wine. (not "mine")

by Anonymousreply 75April 11, 2019 11:14 PM

Shouldn't they be certain of the health of the little sprog before announcing the logistics of a photo call? There isn't even a "with physician's approval, this will happen."

by Anonymousreply 76April 12, 2019 12:00 AM

Who is Christian Zi? Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 77April 12, 2019 12:17 AM

R39 - I doubt it. The stuff she spouts would be only too delicious if true, but it's so far out that you know it isn't. But the certainty with which she pouts it is entertaining, isn't it?

As for the bullshit about her fucking upcoming childbirth - leave it to Meghan Markle to manage to create a media circus around NOT appearing in public with her newborn like all those other tacky limelight hugging royal women. Jesus, there is NOTHING she can't turn into a Look At Me How Different I Am How Special I Am!

I've never seen anything like it. Her narcissism is more pronounced than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 78April 12, 2019 12:20 AM

*spouts it

by Anonymousreply 79April 12, 2019 12:20 AM

From Jan Moir:

“Is it too awful to suggest that perhaps they also need time to art-direct the first tasteful monochrome photoshoot of Baby Sussex swaddled in Soho House cashmere and then upload it to their Instagram account?”

Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 80April 12, 2019 12:38 AM

R80 I don't believe we will see many more unedited photos of any Markles, large or small. All will be edited and photo shopped to perfection then spoon fed to public thru SM.

by Anonymousreply 81April 12, 2019 12:48 AM

I am really pissed off at those claiming Kate appearing on the steps of the lindo wing looking nice after each baby is setting too high a standard. First of all, Kate is in phenomenal shape and has been since she was a kid. Very athletic - sorry if some of the mom's are not. Second, it involves sitting in a chair or in bed while someone runs a smoothing/curling iron through her hair and she applies her own make-up. Put on the dress, tights, shoes her assistant lays out and she's done. How arduous. It's also important because everybody gets their photos even if the baby looks like every other baby. It's "new parents and baby", there it is, so nobody's hustling to get the "first picture" and stalking them. Second of all, my mother had seven children. I'm in the middle. After her seventh, she said, "You know, I didn't snap back as fast with her as I did with the others." I think she may have had trouble zipping up the non-maternity dress she wore out of the hospital. There's a pic of me and one of my sisters perched on my mother's knee at the beach. My sister is older, but scrawny and wiry. I'm solid, with an ENORMOUS head. My sister isn't even two, I'm about eight months old. My mother has a flat stomach and extraordinary muscle tone (she's in a swimsuit). Apparently this was not uncommon in moms of the era - maybe it was the twilight sleep they got?

So I get pissed off when I read it's "inauthentic" to be anything but unshowered, ungroomed, in sweats, and unable to stand on your own two feet holding an infant under ten pounds. Hell, forget my mom - a few years ago I was at a company dinner party (a dressy event) where someone's wife was dressed up and looking fantastic after having given birth two days before. The head of the company offered up a toast to her. IOW, it doesn't have to debilitate you. That's not the only "norm".

by Anonymousreply 82April 12, 2019 12:51 AM

R74 Me too. Not to mention that there are even some third wave feminists who are against surrogacy not to mention other kinds of feminists who are uniformly against it. If she did use one it would cause a massive backlash in UK and I think the people who believe in the surrogacy rumours are not really aware of the legal ramifications of it.

Also you're right about how much the surrogate influences the baby, the parents who want to use surrogates want to pretend the baby will be completely influenced by their sperm and egg only but they are ignoring the mounting science that shows that the surrogate's epigentics influence the baby.

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2019 12:53 AM

Not all babies are born camera ready.

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2019 12:56 AM

R82, I think it’s easier to bounce back immediately after the second and subsequent. I despise the narrative that childbirth ruins women’s bodies. It *can*, but it doesn’t have to.

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2019 12:59 AM

This whole saga gets stranger by the day.

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2019 1:04 AM

Maybe they already saw on the scans that the baby is much more African looking then they expected/hoped/assumed and they want time to adjust to the shock and release artfully done photographs that minimise the unexpected throw of the DNA dice.

Meghan Markle does nothing that isn't selected for a specific image purpose. She is the most inauthentic human being I've seen come on the public scene in a long time.

The irony is, when Kate and Diana and Fergie left the Lindo Wing, you could see their swollen uteri, postpartum belly. In fact, they looked more natural than Meghan is probably going to look in the photos in which she can exercise the control that ensures that she looks as well lit, brushed out, made up, and Madonna-ish as possible.

There are so many inside-out ironies here that it beggars description. If the BRF don't start admitting that they let the Troan Horse through the gates, one day Charles will suffer the fate of Priam, and William the fate of Hector, whilst Kate turns into Andromache and George gets thrown off the turrets of Windsor Castle.

I'm beginning to see Harry and Meghan as Paris and Helen (not literally in the latter case, obviously).

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2019 1:11 AM

^*Well, dammit all - TROJAN Horse

R87

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2019 1:11 AM

R82 My mom was the same way, she was naturally slim and physically active all her life, being a dancer helped. She ate well but sensibly throughout her 2 pregnancies and snapped back afterwards quite nicely. She didn't try hard to lose weight because like I said, her physique and activity level did that naturally for her. I'm too horrified at today's feminist thinking that women are helpless, weak, physically/ emotionally-disabled sad sacks because of pregnancy and postpartum period. Women throughout history and even today among less-developed societies have all gone about their normal, working lives (much of it physical labor) during and after pregnancy. But somehow women in first-world nations have to be coddled by being able to park in handicapped parking spots, or they expect others to cater to them as if they're disabled. This is on top of gaining so much unnecessary and unhealthy amount of weight that it makes them more depressed and less able to get fitness level back in the postpartum period.

So of course when they see someone like Kate or other women who take care of own health and look great for it, they get resentful and play the she's-setting-impossible-standards-for-women bullshit. They cover it by faking concern about mental health of other women, but really it's about jealousy and their own insecurities than anything else. The message should be, yeah there are women who look incredibly great immediately after giving birth and that's a wonderful thing, but others aren't as lucky and that's okay too. We don't have to tear others down in order to be equal.

by Anonymousreply 89April 12, 2019 1:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 12, 2019 1:14 AM

Most of the women I know who had babies completely bounced back, you would never know they had kids. Some had better bodies than before. I think I know less than 5 women who didn't lose the baby weight. I know that the childbirth ruins bodies things is age-old, but in my experience, it is just not true. What I have noticed does take its toll on women's (and men's) bodies is aging. And there is nothing anyone can do about that.

by Anonymousreply 91April 12, 2019 1:15 AM

I personally didn't think Kate looked any better or worse than most other moms walking out of the hospital, she just had on a pretty dress and stockings (or something like that), a type of ensemble most women don't wear. She had her belly still, which does go down in time, and her hair and makeup were fine, adequate. She was undoubtedly bleeding so having to stand there and seem like she wasn't was a bit odd, but most women can look presentable leaving the hospital and do fix themselves for pictures and all that.

I looked amazing after I gave birth, I think I took more pictures those first few days than I had in a while. It was the first few months after, when I wasn't sleeping as much, that I started to look tired. But that goes away too.

by Anonymousreply 92April 12, 2019 1:21 AM

I really hope that Harry turns out to be one of those men who takes one look at his wife’s vadge covered in smelly gunk and can’t get it up for her ever again.

by Anonymousreply 93April 12, 2019 1:21 AM

^^He has the personality of someone who thinks that way. It's always the dim blokes who fall into that mindset.

by Anonymousreply 94April 12, 2019 1:27 AM

One of those Sussex nannies is bound to flee sooner or later and tell all to Piers Morgan or Richard Kay or Jan Moir for a hefty £200,000. I think Samantha Grant and Tom, Sr., got around £100,000 quid for their stories. A nanny giving the inside scoop on the hell it is working for the Sussexes should get at least twice that.

R92 Given that Harry obviously has mother issues, he's more likely to go off sex as men with those issues often do when the former object of lust and romance turns into a mother. You'd be surprised how many men with problems can't make the transition after the sweetheart turned wife finally turns mother.

by Anonymousreply 95April 12, 2019 1:28 AM

I am the only who thinks Kate is kind of ugly and looked nothing special after leaving the hospital? It seems only women over 50 think she's a grand beauty, but I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 96April 12, 2019 1:36 AM

Yes, you're only one who is that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 97April 12, 2019 1:41 AM

I am sure NDAs will be in place.

by Anonymousreply 98April 12, 2019 1:41 AM

A nanny won’t speak directly to the press. Not only will there be NDAs in place, they’ll be sneered at by the public for running to the press no matter how interesting the gossip. No....”sources” will drop the odd scoop, but that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 99April 12, 2019 1:44 AM

Birthing stories and discussions on regaining your pre-baby body are why I come to DL

by Anonymousreply 100April 12, 2019 1:56 AM

I can't believe the fools who think this was a fake pregnancy! Morons.

by Anonymousreply 101April 12, 2019 1:58 AM

If I am reading the announcement from the Sussexes correctly, they are inviting the press to camp out around their home on the Windsor estate strolling the grounds waiting attentively until whenever it is the HazBean shitshow decide to show themselves with pillow baby in hand? Yeah, that idea sounds like nothing preserving a young family's privacy. And they're going to lord this scheme of holding public attention for an indefinite period versus a simple brief appearance on the steps outside a hospital done and dusted? The Sussexes are Full. Of. Shit. and these shenanigans are not winning them any favors. Their support is gradually eroding as people fail to comprehend these juvenile stunts. She doesn't get that this taint she has cultivated will never disappear. It will linger and fester and compound with every antic. Every step here on out she and Dumbass make will forever be suspect. They will always be subjects for cynicism.

Although even if MEghan were to give birth in July, her frenzied nutters would still in a fit of hysteria dislocate every joint in their body trying to rationalize her mess.

by Anonymousreply 102April 12, 2019 2:03 AM

R97 you must be an old fat lady over 55. No one young or attractive thinks the same of Kate. Your opinion doesn't matter, so shut up.

by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2019 2:11 AM

They're also, needless to say, using the kid to monetize their instagram. Meghan's Mirror used photos of Charlotte and George to merch children's wear for a French company, and don't think anything can be done about it because Meghan's Mirror isn't British and the company isn't British either. But this is all about money for Hax and Smeg, and driving eyeballs to their insta.

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2019 2:32 AM

Exactly, R102. I don’t know how on earth anyone can pretend that she/they want privacy when they’re setting up pens for the press to wait in while she’s in labour. The press then have to hang around until the holy family make their appearance two days later.

The only explanation for any of this is that the vainest woman in the known universe wants time to make sure she looks good. Nothing to do with “celebrating as a family”.

by Anonymousreply 105April 12, 2019 2:32 AM

I'm betting that Meghan is already planning her post-baby story arc. How much do you want to bet that Meghan will be "suffering" from postpartum depression just in time for Oprah's special on mental health. Of course it'll be all about Meghan's mental health or I should say faking mental illness to gain sympathy. If the BRF was waiting until after baby is born to set both Harry and Meghan straight, well this turn of events will buy Meghan more time since no one will want to come across as bully to someone with postpartum depression.

by Anonymousreply 106April 12, 2019 3:17 AM

I predict that Amal and Oprah will fly in to meet the baby, in flashy limos or helicopters, maybe Posh & Becks, and perhaps Stella McCartney will induce Sir Paul to warble some lullabies, leaving the photogs to flash away but getting no pics of the baby.

by Anonymousreply 107April 12, 2019 3:42 AM

Meghan's "theme" is Frogs! and I have picked out just the thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2019 3:45 AM

The desire to wait a few days before presenting the baby to the press comes from not knowing how well a biracial will look. The need to decide how to style the baby before allowing pictures. TBH, I completely with her on this one.

Ugly babies grow into beautiful and vice versa all the time. This situation needs to be controlled. It's not about her.

by Anonymousreply 109April 12, 2019 3:46 AM

I don't think so, R109, it's far more nefarious than that. Put a hat on the babe, and wrap it in a blanket, and all babies look similarly worse for wear the first day or two.

by Anonymousreply 110April 12, 2019 3:52 AM

What's all this about crowds of reporters surrounding Froggie Cottage waiting for the baby to be born?

Isn't there security around the Windsor Castle property?

Surely they can control who comes and goes on that property.

And with security, that would put the kibosh on someone smuggling in another baby.

by Anonymousreply 111April 12, 2019 4:01 AM

"The world has held great Heroes,

As history-books have showed;

But never a name to go down to fame

Compared with that of Toad!

The clever men at Oxford

Know all that there is to be knowed.

But they none of them know one half as much

As intelligent Mr. Toad!

Chorus: Mr.Toad! Mr. Toad! Mr. Toad. Mr. Toad!"

Etc. Just curious how many other posters get the reference.

by Anonymousreply 112April 12, 2019 4:02 AM

Lyrics from Toad of Toad Hall, r112, A. A. Milnes' operetta/musical adaptation of Kenneth Grahame's The Wind in the Willows?

by Anonymousreply 113April 12, 2019 4:12 AM

Truth be told Harry was a homely looking kid but babies are precious and should be celebrated and treasured. Why are HazBean so vain over an innocent child?

(Although between you and me, Harry still looks like a mealy-mouthed potato, worse for wear.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 12, 2019 4:15 AM

R109 What a stupid thing to say. That want to see how ugly their baby is first so they know how to “style it” - and you agree with them? You’re a moron.

R111 In the last thread someone posted instructions that have been given to the media in which it says that the prexx will be informed when the cunt is in labour & staging posts (or something) will be set up at Windsor. There will then be a press call two days later.

by Anonymousreply 115April 12, 2019 4:24 AM

It's probably vanity over herself. She wants a couple of days for the abdominal swelling to go down so she can fit into a tight dress. She wants to do her hair and make-up in the comfort of her home without having to bring an entourage into the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 116April 12, 2019 4:28 AM

DM journo mentioned that Spenderella might have signed off her right to be videoed with her spawn to Oprah. That's why there's no other media outlets needed. Probably do her postpartum depression tripe for their mental health program as well.

by Anonymousreply 117April 12, 2019 4:35 AM

Put McCartney and Frogmore together and whaddya get?

(Brits - WTF?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 12, 2019 4:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 12, 2019 4:49 AM

As R65 noted, German media published the press instructions, R111.

The "Long Walk" will be made available to reporters upon notice that the duchess is in labor, and for up to 72 hours after the duchess has given birth. Within a few days the duchess will appear with her baby for 1 photographer, 1 writer and 1 tv camera only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 12, 2019 4:49 AM

I want an itemised receipt so I can see how much of her bullshit birth plans I'm paying for.

by Anonymousreply 121April 12, 2019 5:22 AM

What will the press capture on this long walk?

by Anonymousreply 122April 12, 2019 5:30 AM

Bitch thinks she's a fucking director now, choreographing press and photographers on what angle to film her.

by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2019 5:35 AM

Best look to the heavens for a sign, of yon north star bathing aglow Frogmore Cottage when the blessed event occurs. A chorus of angels rejoice as celestial trumpets herald the arrival of the anointed pillow baby. Thus will dawn the Age of IG-arius and henceforth shall the day of birth be observed as Sussexmas. Halls will be decked in all manner of froggy finery and dress tags, and each year the Friday before Sussexmas will become traditionally known as Black Dress Friday when Meghan's Mirror crashes from the tumult of frenzied sycophants rushing online to fill the coffers of the Soho vaults by conspicuously frittering their discretionary income on the annual Favorite Things Lists ceremoniously unveiled on @SussexRoyal... things like avocado toast aprons and Windsor incense and free-trade ethically-sourced Sussex monogrammed linens.

Can I get an hallelujah from the peanut gallery?

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2019 6:06 AM

R122 The ghost of Queen Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2019 6:40 AM

A good one LOL R124

by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2019 6:41 AM

I think and i know i’m going in tinhat country that she wanted a white girl or boy . And therefore is using a surrogate . I even think they didn’t use her eggs because of the possibility of a black child or biracial child . She only dated white man never a black one . She has done everything she could to whitewash herself . No way that child will be black or biracial . Harry comes off as someone who likes minorities but be sure not in his personal life . If it tends out black or biracial then she has been pregnant herself .

by Anonymousreply 127April 12, 2019 8:14 AM

When prince Philip dies and it is on the birth of the Sussex baby that will be be the only thing to overshadow the sussex birth

by Anonymousreply 128April 12, 2019 8:28 AM

This is what I expect Soho Bebe to look like, with lightish hair and close-set eyes (both parents have them)

(And yes, there really is an entire twitter account devoted to mixed-race baby pictures, almost fetishising them. People are fucking weird.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 12, 2019 8:41 AM

So, the press will camp out while she is in labour. What happens if something goes wrong? The press capture the wailing ambulances, and screeching helicopters? Has she thought this through? You bet she has, as the baby will already be there. The moment she announces her labour is the moment she's taken the babe from the surrogate and has positioned herself at FrogWhore Cottage.

by Anonymousreply 130April 12, 2019 8:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 12, 2019 8:44 AM

No, R127, there is no way SohoBébé will not have MM's DNA. Never.

by Anonymousreply 132April 12, 2019 8:44 AM

Please, please, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 12, 2019 8:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 12, 2019 8:48 AM

Very often mixed-race kids are gorgeous. But the problem here is that PH is not at all good-looking. He did not inherit PP's or Diana's good looks. Nappy ginger hair is not desirable, neither are close-set eyes or freckles.

by Anonymousreply 135April 12, 2019 8:53 AM

Freddie Windsor, you ARE the father!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 12, 2019 8:53 AM

R136 It looks like Kate Hudson or Maya Rudolph.

by Anonymousreply 137April 12, 2019 8:56 AM

Was Harry like this before she came along?

by Anonymousreply 138April 12, 2019 9:14 AM

I guess the contracts for this were signed at the faux baby shower in NY, behind the backs of the palace. This is despicable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 12, 2019 9:42 AM

Serious question: can a woman with breast implants still breast feed?

by Anonymousreply 140April 12, 2019 9:46 AM

R140, yes they can. The glands and ducts necessary are still there. I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it would be, but women do it.

by Anonymousreply 141April 12, 2019 10:04 AM

When she was a lower-rung cable tv extra, MM must have had glutathione injections as she looked much whiter than she is now. Liver damage will befall her soon.

by Anonymousreply 142April 12, 2019 10:06 AM

R129, wow that’s really gross. It’s just one big mutual use job. I also find it interesting that it’s Gayle and Oprah. They’re old and passé and like the judgy spinster aunts. CBS? I guess that’s the “old people” branch of their PR. She’s using IG and Twitter to reach the younger?

I wonder at how the woke SJWs are embracing her, because she married a white (couldn’t be whiter) figurehead of a formerly oppressive monarchy. They frown upon institutions like marriage (unless it’s somehow queer) and procreating. But then again, those people can justify anything, so as long as they like her, she’ll be worshipped.

by Anonymousreply 143April 12, 2019 10:12 AM

R140 Very often, yes. But in Markle’s case she seems to have permanently erect nipples (vom) which is possibly because the nipples were moved. Bearing in mind she’s had at least two surgeries on her tits (pillows in, pillows out) - and the second one might have involved a bit of uplift too which usually means the nipples are moved.

So it’s quite possible that she can’t breast feed. Some women can, some can’t.

by Anonymousreply 144April 12, 2019 10:38 AM

I think her original boob job ( suitcase girl) was possibly performed under the muscle, rather than over. If she didn't have them in for long, she might not have had a second job, just removal. If they were done over the muscle, she possibly had an uplift, due to skin stretch. But when done under the muscle, the chest area can snap almost back to pre-surgery appearance, if the implants weren't in for years.

by Anonymousreply 145April 12, 2019 10:47 AM

Whoops, forgot to add, no idea about breastfeeding, but I don't believe she is pregnant, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 146April 12, 2019 10:48 AM

It seems like there are a lot of people who are rethinking the pregnancy. As in, they thought she was and now they they think she may not be.

by Anonymousreply 147April 12, 2019 11:17 AM

Harry would lose his shit if she stuck those cigar butts in anyone else’s mouth....”WAH WAH.....MY TITTIES, MAMA”.

Not even joking.

by Anonymousreply 148April 12, 2019 11:22 AM

R147, I HATE myself for even considering it, but the surrogate theory is plausible. She’s, at the very least, padding. And some of the photos of her squatting with legs together are the reason I consider it. A pregnant belly is NOT soft, it’s not malleable, and it’s mass isn’t just displaced easily. There are muscles and organs and a small person in there. It’s not jelly.

by Anonymousreply 149April 12, 2019 12:13 PM

^^ its mass

by Anonymousreply 150April 12, 2019 12:13 PM

Omg, haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 12, 2019 12:35 PM

It's all getting very surreal isn't it R151 ? This amused me this morning - allegedly the woman in brown velvet dress propping herself up by wall is the surrogate .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 12, 2019 12:41 PM

R152, I saw some of the pics on Twitter from that, people had been painting big red darts and arrows coming from the pagan-looking pregnant lady's eyes, staring at various members of the royal family, haha. Like an old horror b-movie. There is a video on YouTube that discusses it at length. I honestly can't keep up, but it's really quite bizarre how things are escalating. It's a frenzy!

by Anonymousreply 153April 12, 2019 12:53 PM

No idea who she is but it is odd that she is just stood there. The area was cleared of the public except for those interacting with the RF.

by Anonymousreply 154April 12, 2019 12:56 PM

The best line in Jan Moir's waspish article on Harry and Meghan and Oprah was this one:

"[Her] homespun brand of half-boiled New Age spirituality, spiked with neo-liberal politics and inspirational hokum, plays well with fridge-magnet philosophers such as Harry and Meghan."

I do love the fridge-magnet philosophers bit. It sums up Harry and Meghan perfectly.

This was choice, too:

". . . another ominous tootle on his twaddle trumpet." (Referring to Harry's claims for mental wellness.)

I suppose Harry may as well let Meghan turn him into a sock puppet for this kind of bullshit.

For sheer pomposity, Meghan has the Queen beat ten ways from Sunday.

If they weren't so fucking rich, and hadn't brought this on themselves with their spineless cowering before the PC Brigade, I'd feel sorry for the BRF.

But as it is, I'm too angry about my taxes supporting Harry's and Meghan's lifestyle, and helping to pay Sara Latham's salary to turn them into the increasingly shallow, preening, pompous windbags they are rapidly becoming, pursuing us unreconstructed Not Fully Purpose Driven slugs we are, like the Erinyes after Orestes.

by Anonymousreply 155April 12, 2019 1:02 PM

R153 and R154 - I am more inclined to believe she is a ghost than the surrogate and R155 - I am stealing fridge magnet philosophers as it's brilliant isn't it. I agree with you 100% though - especially re Sara Latham. Why on earth do they need her? They are nonentities although making themselves very unpopular nonentities now.

by Anonymousreply 156April 12, 2019 1:24 PM

She looks italian the surrogate ! It would make sense . They where in Italy with Amal and George for 3 days .

by Anonymousreply 157April 12, 2019 1:49 PM

R156 - Why do they need her [Latham]? You may well ask. My guess is to help them build the Sussex "brand' despite the BRF's spineless response that they can't have their own completely independent court and PR operation. They'll use Latham to do it anyway, right under the BRF's noses. Either the BRF secretly agrees that this is a good thing and depriving them of their own "court" and independent PR was just window dressing, or the BRF has completely underestimated the determination of the Sussexes to go rogue whilst still taking the perks of royals who are representing the monarchy first. The Sussexes are only representing themselves.

As for how unpopular they are, Harry still tops the royal polls, whlst Meghan remains behind him, the Queen, William, and Kate. In my view, they're becoming the divisive BREXIT issue of the BRF: you're either for the trendy Globalist We Are One royal perspective, or the stodgy Carrying On Traditional British royal perspective. And they'll probably get a bump-up from the baby.

Who knows how it will eventually play out. One day they ARE going to be late middle-aged and boring. Unless they want to leave the BRF, they can only go so far within it as, inevitably, no matter what the polls say, William and Kate will move up while they remain where they are.

I'm much more curious about the real view of the BRF behind about Harry and Meghan, then I am about H&M themselves.

On the insufferably pretentious graph, H&M are quickly heading off the page.

by Anonymousreply 158April 12, 2019 1:52 PM

It should be obvious that the real reason Meghan doesn't want to appear on the steps of the Lindo wing with the baby is that she hasn't carried the way Kate did. Meghan is much shorter and squarely built, and was quite visibly getting big in the thighs and arse, contrary to Kate, who only got big where the baby was. Meghan doesn't want to risk comparisons about how much better the tall slim Kate looked when she left hospital with the baby. She also doesn't like uncontrolled media situations. This way, she can control those first images in a way she couldn't on the steps of the Lindo wing; by turning the whole thing into a "privacy" issue, Meghan can deflect the eye from her real issue: obsessiev media image control.

by Anonymousreply 159April 12, 2019 2:11 PM

Oh, my god. The opening line is devastating. It had me laughing so hard:

[quote]One's eyebrows were raised in delicate arcs when Oprah Winfrey turned up at the Royal Wedding last year, sailing through Windsor like a flamingo-pink galleon, with a spray of matching feathers atop her crow's nest.

by Anonymousreply 160April 12, 2019 2:21 PM

R159, she's been marching around in skin-tight dresses, think the cream Ralph Lauren polo-neck dress, and the totally inappropriate skin-tight H&M dress, at the Mayhew Dog Rescue, she's not concerned about her figure. She's had her belly button ready to take someone's eye out, depending in which position it was facing at each engagement.

by Anonymousreply 161April 12, 2019 2:31 PM

Bwahahahahaha R160

by Anonymousreply 162April 12, 2019 2:32 PM

R161 - That was two months ago. The last few images were later on when she could no longer get away with and was finally dressed in big coats. She enormous by now and looking quite different and those skin tight dresses would no longer serve her Look I'm Pregnant! agenda. Her hair is probably also horrible by now as she couldn't use all those harsh chemical straighteners or dyes - remember, all Kate needed was some eye-make up and a wash/dry/blowout for the hair. Meghan's hair was already looking crinkly, coarse, and with grey strands showing.

She wants those first photos to show a radiant, suddenly newly and well coiffed, perfectly madeup new Mum. She's about as authentic as a Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2019 2:39 PM

If it wasn’t apparent that Meghan and Harry are fame whores chasing their own brand, the persistence of Oprah on the scene should now cement their reputation. Oprah collects and chases after people who she deems as able to sustain her own relevance. Otherwise she’s really just the patron saint of fraus.

by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2019 2:41 PM

This Royal Birth Set-Up just confirms for me where this couple is headed. It reinforces the notion that Harry and Meghan truly believe that they're HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES rather than ROYAL REPRESENTATIVES of the Queen. The tasteless and tacky way they're using their child for publicity for themselves is shocking.

What fucking news organization would waste their money and send photographers/reporters to stand outside Windsor when there is only going to be 1 photographer, 1 writer and 1 camera person allowed to photograh the family together??? WTF? And we all know who the lucky THREE are going to be, don't we?Three ass kissers of the two rogue clowns. I can't believe the Queen and Prince Charles are letting this happen.

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2019 2:41 PM

^ photograph

by Anonymousreply 166April 12, 2019 2:42 PM

Anyone who could flash those meaty thighs at the ladies of the International Women's day audience is not at all concerned about modesty or her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 167April 12, 2019 2:55 PM

I thought her bump looked MUCH smaller , outside the Ila shop, in Kensington, during that pap walk. And that was only the other week.

by Anonymousreply 168April 12, 2019 2:56 PM

R165 - "I can't believe the Queen and Prince Charles are letting this happen."

Ah, that is the "The £64,000 question". Why, are they? Cui bono? Who benefits?

My own theory about any relationship is always, "If you'renot getting out of the relationship, it's because you're getting something out of the relationship - even if that something is in service to self-destructive unresolved issues."

There are only two answers to this question: the BRF thinks it's getting a cheap brand of "modernisation" through the Sussexes, who they figure can't do to much harm as they will never come near the throne, or the BRF understand that the Sussexes are damaging the brand but feel helpless to stop them for, well reasons.

In which case, credit where due, Meghan has succeeded in getting the Most Puissant and Glorious BRF bythe short hairs, and exposing how fundamentally non-Puissant they really are these days.

It's like watching the Romanovs get played by Rasputin the last days of Tsarist Russia.

by Anonymousreply 169April 12, 2019 2:57 PM

Flashing on a raised stage, too. She knew the set-up, she's a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 170April 12, 2019 2:57 PM

Good post, R169. Reasons, indeed. All we can do is watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2019 2:59 PM

I guess they figure that if Peter and Autumn Phillips exclusive wedding photos were worth £500,000 ten years ago and the Tindall's first baby's photos fetched "six figures," they know a) that they can probably get away with it since Anne's children did and who is more steeped in order and protocol than the Princess Royal? ; and b) their photo call will command so much more money as they've been brand positioning for some time now (it's bad enough when celebrity takes over a venerable institution, but even worse when marketing jargon becomes their lingua franca). Of course, the money will be for "charity," but they will somehow get their grubby hands in the till or receive some benefit somehow.

I recall the Phillips' selling their wedding photos set off a minor storm. I didn't know about the Tindalls until recently. I thought that the HM banned the practice after the first incident, but it looks like she's not willing or constrained from enforcing.

by Anonymousreply 172April 12, 2019 3:07 PM

R169 said “It's like watching the Romanovs get played by Rasputin the last days of Tsarist Russia.”

That’s exactly right. I had to laugh at the accuracy.

by Anonymousreply 173April 12, 2019 3:42 PM

HM understands that the Tindalls needed the cash. Mike is rather underemployed these days, with his rugby career long over. And how much does Zara bring in riding horses - probably not much.

Same for Peter and Autumn Phillips. Peter has jumped around from various jobs - now he is a "banker". Autumn used to bartend - now she is a "management consultant". They need every penny they can get from selling photos.

by Anonymousreply 174April 12, 2019 3:43 PM

Zara has allowed her name to be attached to a rather ugly line of jewelry - probably a first for a relative of HM to be peddling goods.

Viscount Linley designs his furniture, so that is not the same as selling your name to a manufacturer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 12, 2019 3:49 PM

There will never be another Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 12, 2019 3:56 PM

He's aged since he's married the Duchess of Frogmore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 12, 2019 4:00 PM

Wouldn"t you age quickly too, unable to wake from a nightmare?

by Anonymousreply 178April 12, 2019 4:03 PM

The first woman is Meghan's role model. Swipe for more photos of pregnant celebrities and royals. There are actually some nice dresses. I like Kate, Jessica Alba, Ciara and Chrissy Teigen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 12, 2019 4:07 PM

I was just swiping through that R179 , and as I swiped, I was glad that the phase and craze for the orange tan was no more ( apart from the Kim Machine )....and then got to Sparkle's blusher. That's some heavy handed shit going on there. I bet her brushes are all splayed and dog eared.

by Anonymousreply 180April 12, 2019 4:39 PM

The Sussexes plans to return to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 12, 2019 5:09 PM

LOL at r181.

by Anonymousreply 182April 12, 2019 5:10 PM

Baby Jesus is flying to Frogmore on the Clooney private plane as I type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 12, 2019 5:26 PM

Life sure was more formal on the Royal Britannia in the fifties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 12, 2019 5:27 PM

The Cambridge Family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 12, 2019 5:28 PM

Will and Harry have a go at the piano.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 12, 2019 5:29 PM

If you are in need of a laugh today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 12, 2019 5:31 PM

Photos of the Cambridge dog named Lupo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 12, 2019 5:34 PM

R179, more than a couple of Moonbumps in those pictures. (IMO)

by Anonymousreply 189April 12, 2019 5:54 PM

Maybe we can have another go with Baby Maker apps, but using face swap?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 12, 2019 6:05 PM

R190, please see R187.

by Anonymousreply 191April 12, 2019 6:10 PM

Where the hell is Kate? Why isn't she making some public appearances? She's missing a golden opportunity to steal attention away from Meghan and the impending Second Coming of Baby Jesus. Gurl, get a move on.

by Anonymousreply 192April 12, 2019 6:12 PM

R192, Kate has her own problems to try not to call attention to, like Will's possible affairs.

I think Kate has learned that fame is a curse, and peace and privacy are invaluable. She's an introvert and she knows that this is going to backfire on the Smegles, and at the best they will be in Kardashian-SoHo-Froggy Territory.

by Anonymousreply 193April 12, 2019 6:18 PM

It's Easter half-term, no doubt Kate will be enjoying it with the children.

by Anonymousreply 194April 12, 2019 6:25 PM

I can't believe some of you say most women' bodies bounce back after pregnancy! You are obviously men fooled by Hollywood celebrities who are getting tummy tucks and Lipo right after the baby is born or who wern't really pregnant and using a moon bump and eating a little more. Most women will tell you it destroys their bodies, particularly stomach and butt, not to mention thighs. You know, they sell a lot of moon bumps for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 195April 12, 2019 6:29 PM

Absolute bullshit, R195. “Most women” do not find pregnancy ruins their bodies.....not the first one at least.

by Anonymousreply 196April 12, 2019 6:39 PM

Pair of twats. Love this comment

"Whenever I need absolutely privacy, I tend to make a grand public announcement about how much privacy I'm going to need. Usually, that happens right after I create my Instagram and publicise it in the papers, and have Oprah talk about me, myself and I."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 12, 2019 7:07 PM

What's up with this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 12, 2019 7:07 PM

That was the night they both looked like they'd dropped an E.

by Anonymousreply 199April 12, 2019 7:08 PM

Eyup Torontopaper's up and about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 12, 2019 7:15 PM

And what's up with this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 12, 2019 7:15 PM

R195, I’ve had three kids and they didn’t ruin my body. The stretch marks are not welcome, but I wouldn’t ever say RUINED. I’m in better shape now, and at 48 I don’t expect to look like a 20-year old anyway, but I am thin and toned. Most of my friends are in great shape, too. I can’t judge other women’s experience but can say that I refused to “let myself go”.

And I know plenty of childless women who are fat and slovenly.

by Anonymousreply 202April 12, 2019 7:18 PM

and what's up with this deflategate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 12, 2019 7:18 PM

Why is that moron Torontopaper being linked to on this board?

It’s a troll...and couldn’t be more obvious about it.

by Anonymousreply 204April 12, 2019 7:26 PM

Some of this stuff is so subtle I'm not sure what is being said it shows is actually clearly shown. There's one of Sparkle in a print dress headed right into the camera that shows her midsection doing a massive figure eight right in front of everyone's faces. However it could be a tweaked video.

She is CLEARLY wearing a moonbump, yes. We don't need a deflate/inflate video to see that. But, these things are used by actors, scam artists, models - whoever the hell has a need for a moonbump, they are a professional technical contraption. And the ones I've seen, you apparently step into the way you would a swimsuit. You don't strap it on so it shifts around. So isn't it made to stay in place?

More significant is she can squat down to her heels in six inch heels with her legs together. A pregnant stomach is solid, not squishy. Since the moonbump is made of silicone or something it could accommodate a stance that a real baby couldn't. But I don't think these things are constructed to shift and move around while someone is wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 205April 12, 2019 7:29 PM

You miss the point R202 with celebrities. They dont want to just look good for their age. They want to keep their bodies looking young with flat stomachs and no stretch marks. They dont want to look like you or me.

by Anonymousreply 206April 12, 2019 7:30 PM

Beyonce's did R205

by Anonymousreply 207April 12, 2019 7:43 PM

Does this look like a real belly?

Just asking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 12, 2019 7:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 12, 2019 7:48 PM

R208, most definitely not. And the breasts are weirdly misshapen, too.

by Anonymousreply 210April 12, 2019 7:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 12, 2019 7:54 PM

That shortbread must be awfully damp R211

by Anonymousreply 212April 12, 2019 7:57 PM

Torontopaper seems to be implying that the baby is Harvey Weinstein's!

"We got the proof! Don't dig the hole even deeper! By the way Harvey is mentioned often lately. You know what that means!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 12, 2019 7:57 PM

R213 - I can't stand the way each post begins with "Darling". That's the last word that should be used to describe MEGantoinette.

by Anonymousreply 214April 12, 2019 7:59 PM

From R209's link, "Samantha also speaks about how she hope Meghan will lean on Kate for advice: 'I would hope Meghan would take some pointers from Kate who is very experienced now.'"

Way to twist the knife, Sam!

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2019 8:01 PM

R213, that’s not how I interpreted that tweet. I thought it was more about actresses who “yacht”.

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2019 8:06 PM

Hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2019 8:12 PM

Sorry for retweeting.

by Anonymousreply 218April 12, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]I guess the contracts for this were signed at the faux baby shower in NY, behind the backs of the palace. This is despicable.

I suspect the contract with CBS was signed long beforehand and the baby shower was staged not only as a gift grab, but also to provide footage and interview opportunities. I'd bet dollars to donuts on it. They wouldn't need much of a film crew -- nothing that would disrupt the star-studded event. It's quite a coup for Gayle King. Robin Roberts over at GMA got the Meghan's tacky stylist friend, but Gayle got the real deal. Probably also explains why Oprah was seen with Doria.

I have a feeling it might backfire. I don't know who Meghan's "friends" who'll be interviewed are, but beyond Priyanka Chopra, Serena Williams, and Amal Clooney, she doesn't seem to have POC friends, as has been discussed here before. I don't recall any being pointed out at the wedding. She went to exclusive private schools in L.A. and was in a white sorority at Northwestern and it doesn't seem like she made an effort to be part of the black community in Evanston and Chicago. She might come across as more white to an American audience that undoubtedly will be heavily African Amerian. And there's the issue of the ghosted father that may not sit too well with viewers.

I wonder if it will be broadcast in the UK. I would love to hear the reaction from a UK audience.

by Anonymousreply 219April 12, 2019 8:54 PM

R216, Harry himself has questioned whether the baby is his or not. But yeah, I was just conjuring up horrible looking Weinstein babies in my mind for fun.

by Anonymousreply 220April 12, 2019 9:05 PM

We have a candidate for the woman in the brown velvet gown at R152

there is an article about her in the DM today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 12, 2019 9:05 PM

R219 One of our 80 free terrestrial channels, 100's of UK satellite/cable channels or one of the tens of 1000's we can receive from mainland Europe will probably broadcast the show in the UK if it is made.

Plus we've long since figured out torrents and US VPN's. The World is a much smaller place than it was 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 222April 12, 2019 9:09 PM

Now that William is training with MI5 & 6, I hope he is connecting the dots. Maybe the Rose affair was one of Will's intentional leaks so he can figure out who is betraying him.

by Anonymousreply 223April 12, 2019 9:09 PM

Britain breathlessly awaits gayle fucking king (who?) from a little watched USA frau show in scintilating convo with what's her name. Truly ground breaking, hard hitting, and just plain embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 224April 12, 2019 9:16 PM

If I was meghan I would just show off my naked belly at this point.

Who cares if they call her tacky? I'd rather that than a big fat question mark around my pregnancy for the rest of recorded history

by Anonymousreply 225April 12, 2019 9:25 PM

Does R222 have an inferiority complex?

by Anonymousreply 226April 12, 2019 9:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 12, 2019 9:43 PM

We have a candidate for loon of the year at r221...

by Anonymousreply 228April 12, 2019 9:53 PM

R118 Brilliant!

I don't think this was shown in the U.S. The comments on YouTube are nostalgic and heartfelt. I think Meghan will love this inspirational masterpiece of art for the young. Very nice theme song for mental health issues, too: "We All Come Together".

by Anonymousreply 229April 12, 2019 9:54 PM

I don't think Gayle's show will actually have an appearance by Meghan. Gayle presented a similar prime-time special around the time of the wedding. She interviewed a former teacher of Meghan's and her former sorority sisters (who thought it was cute to speak in unison when they introduced themselves). This new special might simply be a review of the official tours she's taken and the public's reaction to the pregnancy. Will anyone be interviewed? They could probably get by using just British journalists. Would Meghan trust any of her "friends" to speak on her behalf? Only if they have cue cards in front of them. I seriously doubt that Harry and Meghan will be interviewed or participate, or even provide never-before photos or video footage. It would just be too tacky for Oprah to broker that kind of access for her best friend Gayle. Right now I'll give them all the benefit of the doubt. Aren't they supposed to be informing Buckingham Palace of all their PR activities...and obtaining approval?

by Anonymousreply 230April 12, 2019 9:56 PM

From the CBS link upthread, friends promised:

[quote]The one-hour special will go behind the headlines and the rumors. Viewers will hear from royal insiders and Meghan's friends to learn how the couple has adapted to their new lives together and how they have navigated the positive and negative aspects that come with being royal.

by Anonymousreply 231April 12, 2019 10:07 PM

R227 - Ah, the DM . . . so happy and excited to post photos of Meghan's FIRST beautiful baby photos (and in the process remind everyone of how black half her DNA is). Believe us, these photos are the last ones Meghan would care to see up - or she'd have put them up herself. These would NEVER have showed up on royalsussex.

As the DM well knows.

by Anonymousreply 232April 12, 2019 10:24 PM

R195 Has that really been your experience?? I am a woman, I have three kids as well like others on this board and my body was the same after pregnancy. Aging is what has caused my body and face to change (I am over 40 and noticed changes after turning 35). Of all the women I know, only about less than 5 actually kept most of the baby weight or gained after their child, about 5 held onto 5-10 lbs. The rest, let's say 80 or so, look exactly the same (just older with time, which in some cases has done some damage) and a few even look better than pre-baby. I actually have an aunt who was always chubby as a young woman, and she lost weight with each pregnancy (3 kids also). Once she started having babies, she became petite.

by Anonymousreply 233April 12, 2019 10:24 PM

Thanks to R233 the BRF thread series has now reached peak FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 234April 12, 2019 10:31 PM

Why are certain users obsessed with the idea that Meghan is afraid of the baby looking black? First off, Meghan is very light skinned and Harry is a pale as you can get. This baby is going to be light skinned. The baby's hair will probably be a bit textured, and so will hold cute curls instead of being flat straight.

Funny, I assumed that she stayed out of the sun and wore sunblock to keep her skin light. But after seeing those baby pics, it's clear that she's always been light skinned. In just one of the pics does she resemble Doria in appearance. In all the other pics, she looks like a clone of her dad.

Meghan is not ashamed at all. She had her mother at the wedding, but white dad was not invited. Harry is entranced with Africa, and having a child with some native characteristics will give him some credit in his charity dealings there.

by Anonymousreply 235April 12, 2019 10:31 PM

The uncle (R227) doesn't seem to understand that he belongs to the family that never was.

His wife understands that.

When was the last time they actually talked to Sparkle?

And obviously, they've never met Harry.

Ironic that her uncle still trashes Sparkle's father who footed all the bills.

by Anonymousreply 236April 12, 2019 10:38 PM

These two assholes are the living breathing manifestation of the trashy Commemorative Plate. Shocked that their asses aren't stamped by the Bradford Exchange.

BRF you are officially a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 237April 12, 2019 10:57 PM

I feel I ought to put some clothes on, where have all the mothers come from?

by Anonymousreply 238April 12, 2019 11:03 PM

Regarding her uncle Joseph (R227) I'm wondering....

1. How much the DM paid him for the pictures and interview? (How Uncle Joe gets off snarking on Pa Markle while sucking at the DM tit himself is hypocritical.)

2. Who belongs to the photo album? I didn't see him in any of the pictures, so I wonder if he found it when some relative died? I don't think he claimed he was taking the pictures.

So, now we know that both sides of Sparkle's family are out for money and publicity.

The Sparkle apple fell not far from either tree.

by Anonymousreply 239April 12, 2019 11:05 PM

Don't know. But wish they'd gtfoh with their "I'm better than you because I'm skinny after pooping out 6 crotch droppings!" bullshit. This isn't the place and no one cares putas.

by Anonymousreply 240April 12, 2019 11:07 PM

There are dodgy monetary, property and big game hunting dealiings going on with Sentebale.

by Anonymousreply 241April 12, 2019 11:14 PM

R237 when was it not a joke???

by Anonymousreply 242April 12, 2019 11:15 PM

Dears Moms Who Think You Look As Good/Better After Giving Birth:

1. You don't. 2. You don't. 3. Even if you actually get thinner (lol yeah that happens in what? 97% of cases, right?) 4. Nipples/breasts: NEVER THE SAME (even if weight doesn't change) 5. Belly: NEVER THE SAME (even if weight doesn't change)

I am friends with a bunch of these women, all sucking each others weird BF-ing nipples over their refusal to get fat/let themselves go and y'all I am here to tell you post baby is NOT the same as pre baby. It's the worst kind of lie to bandy this shit around because a)other people have eyeballs, b)you're forcing us to play along with your insecurity-born delusions. You don't look the same. We see that belly at the beach, the loose skin even if you're thin, the rippling abs (under the loose/thin skin lol) on those of you who can't accept the new stage of life etc. C'mon. Stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 243April 12, 2019 11:24 PM

I'm a salad tossing global fucking fashion icon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 12, 2019 11:27 PM

Fleabag promo next to Anna's head, lol lol

by Anonymousreply 245April 12, 2019 11:29 PM

I'm reeling thinking about how much MM is spending on PR. Desperate? Tacky? Is this Sara Latham's work? Most probably, as fashion is not exactly an interest of hers.

by Anonymousreply 246April 12, 2019 11:42 PM

If it's Latham's, it's the UK taxpayers money? No?

by Anonymousreply 247April 12, 2019 11:43 PM

Harry and Meghan are certainly sticking it to the British press. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Oprah (and all their other newfound celebrity friends) will turn on them as quickly as she befriended them if the wind shifts direction. It would be interesting to know Meghan's Plan B, the one that comes into play if the BRF cuts their funding, freezes them out and they have to fend for themselves. At the same time, a Plan B doesn't seem necessary. The Queen and Charles are likely to go along and get along, crossing their fingers and hoping that the marriage hits the skids once the baby turns their marriage upside-down. Interesting times.

by Anonymousreply 248April 12, 2019 11:51 PM

Doria and Megzilla's pregnancy faces are uncomfortably similar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 13, 2019 12:09 AM

Wow R243 you are SO WRONG. My breasts look amazing after giving birth - and I only breastfed my kids 2-3 months each. You are so wrong about this, I'm laughing to myself. They stayed large and full, and didn't shrivel up/deflae like a lot of women say the do. I don't know if that is because I didn't breastfeed that long or because I lost weight gradually (instead of starving myself to drop all the weight in a week, which is ridiculous). My guess is genetics (which is probably why I didn't get any stretch marks either). I was set on getting a lift or implants after my last baby because pre-baby they were average-sized and I thought they would get smaller, but even my husband thinks they are amazing and wants me to leave them alone. I'll say it again - what has been rough on me is AGING. I look decent because I do get fillers (no botox yet) and am looking into cosmetic procedures (I will fully admit it all) but pregnancy didn't ruin a thing, least of all my breasts. Not all women are the same, ok?

by Anonymousreply 250April 13, 2019 12:29 AM

Take it to Mumsnet. We don't care.

by Anonymousreply 251April 13, 2019 12:32 AM

Well R243 does!

by Anonymousreply 252April 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Full nursing breasticles alert! Such things should never be discussed at the table. Take yourselves off to the nursery, milky maids.

by Anonymousreply 253April 13, 2019 12:41 AM

Why is a gay messageboard full of fraus crowing at us about their post-pregnancy body experiences?

by Anonymousreply 254April 13, 2019 12:48 AM

We're here because pregnancy induces insanity. Didn't you know?!!? And if you have to ask, you should know there are more of us than you think.

by Anonymousreply 255April 13, 2019 1:04 AM

R221, looks like the post about the woman in brown has been pulled down from the blog, do you remember any highlights?

by Anonymousreply 256April 13, 2019 1:25 AM

Anyone have a link to where the DM addresses the identity of the woman in the brown dress. Very curious. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 257April 13, 2019 1:40 AM

People are discussing post-pregnancy bodies because some people seem to think that Kate is the only woman on earth who remained skinny after three babies.

Sorry to the fatty at r243 who’s let him/herself go.

by Anonymousreply 258April 13, 2019 1:41 AM

Had two C sections. Muscular , thin but my tummy skin sags.

by Anonymousreply 259April 13, 2019 1:48 AM

This bitch is beyond desperate. How may more of these ridiculous stories will she put out there? As if the editor of Vogue would look to the salad-tosser for fashion tips.

by Anonymousreply 260April 13, 2019 1:50 AM

WTF with all the post baby bounce back stories. If you're not a member of the BRF, by blood or marriage, then we don't give a fuck about your tits, your botox regiment, the muscle tone on your abs or are anything else about you.

by Anonymousreply 261April 13, 2019 2:19 AM

Things are not looking good for the BRF. The Queen is checked-out, and I don't think Charles cares what happens after his reign. It's every son for himself.

by Anonymousreply 262April 13, 2019 2:37 AM

If you’re into Diana pictures on Instagram, this is a great one for seldom-seen and rarities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 13, 2019 2:53 AM

^It's no wonder that William isn't close to his father. Charles is still a petty, little man. He can't see past his own issues and here we are with Harry and certainly Meghan running the show into the ground. There are posters who'll argue to the death that the monarchy has been through this and worse and survived,, and that outsiders don't understand, but I believe we're witnessing the end of it. The problem is that Charles doesn't really care what happens to the monarchy after his ascendence.

by Anonymousreply 264April 13, 2019 2:55 AM

To be perfectly fair, R261 - those posts are to specifically address the “no pregnant woman can do xxx” remarks from the tinhatters.

by Anonymousreply 265April 13, 2019 2:56 AM

I think it would be fun to take a historical look at Charles and his unique perspective on just about everything during his tenure as Prince of Wales. Excluding the Diana chronicles. I can't tonight, but I intend to dig a bit tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 266April 13, 2019 3:05 AM

Hopelessly ruined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 13, 2019 3:10 AM

R265 Stop justifying it. One post was more than enough. Nobody gives a fuck about anonymous frau's bounce back story or how long she breastfed her kids. If you're not an HRH or related to one we don't care about you. Move the fuck on. If you want to show everyone how hot you look become an Insta-ho, I mean fitness model.

by Anonymousreply 268April 13, 2019 3:14 AM

Henry VIII cared what happened after he died.

by Anonymousreply 269April 13, 2019 3:18 AM

So Doria's family has said "Oh fuck it, we may as well make some money out of this shitshow like everybody else"

by Anonymousreply 270April 13, 2019 3:21 AM

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Charles is a pussy. Betty an ostrich. Phil though charming is a prick; William is a dick. Andy a degenerate playboy and Fergie an oaf. Kate is easygoing (you'd have to be with this lot) but Anne is the workhorse. Edward is a closet case, while Sophie is sensible. Harry is a moron (possibly borderline) who impetuously foisted a complete narcissist into our headlines.

by Anonymousreply 271April 13, 2019 3:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 13, 2019 4:00 AM

In the DM article, she claims to have lost touch with MeMe, but the video shows otherwise. There are said to be photos of her when they visited the wellness shop, again, looking heavily preggo.

by Anonymousreply 273April 13, 2019 4:06 AM

R268 And people are even less interested in listening to the high-pitched whines of bitchy assholes who use DL as an outlet for the aggression they are too cowardly to display in real life.

This is not your thread and you have no business policing it.

by Anonymousreply 274April 13, 2019 4:11 AM

Always destined for greatness? She opened her legs for fame.. So, yes, I think the cunt was always destined for that.

by Anonymousreply 275April 13, 2019 4:12 AM

[quote]where have all the mothers come from?

Royal Dish, probably.

by Anonymousreply 276April 13, 2019 4:42 AM

[quote]people are even less interested in listening to the high-pitched whines of bitchy assholes who use DL as an outlet for the aggression they are too cowardly to display in real life.

That's exactly what I'm interested in reading. What do you think DL is? Disney princess central?

by Anonymousreply 277April 13, 2019 5:21 AM

Yeah...ladies, can you please take it outside?

by Anonymousreply 278April 13, 2019 5:32 AM

It DOES seem as though there's nobody home within the BRF. A rudderless ghost ship, tossing hither and yon upon the waves of the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 279April 13, 2019 7:13 AM

She is pulling back the curtain for sure.

by Anonymousreply 280April 13, 2019 7:19 AM

Can we please have an updated version of this classic to include reference to all these recent scandals?

This is from 1992, Her Majesty's "Annus Horribilus".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 13, 2019 8:17 AM

Watch out MegAntoinette, you aren't the only one with a cunning plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 13, 2019 9:49 AM

R279 Beautifully and Tragically put.

by Anonymousreply 283April 13, 2019 10:05 AM

Oh, thank you, R283!

by Anonymousreply 284April 13, 2019 10:08 AM

The birth is being set up like a TV show cliffhanger. It is deliberate for maximum effect!

by Anonymousreply 285April 13, 2019 10:11 AM

Smirkle wants to break the internet. That's about as classy as it gets. Maybe she'll balance the baby on her oiled up arse, pearl necklace and gloves on, stepping out of a bin bag, a la Kimmy K.

by Anonymousreply 286April 13, 2019 10:45 AM

^^^^^ Yeah, a backward shot, she loves those!

by Anonymousreply 287April 13, 2019 10:46 AM

They have to go over the top because this will be their last hurrah, so to speak. The christening will get publicity, but not to this level. They'll have other ventures and fame-ho opportunities where they pimp the kid for press, but to diminishing returns. After this, the attention will naturally fade as people move on to the next diversion.

by Anonymousreply 288April 13, 2019 10:57 AM

Doria looks like she's just given birth to the Antichrist , here. Oh wait....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 13, 2019 11:00 AM

If this woman in the brown dress is her Suits stylist she must be Canadian . That’s why she had that babyshower in New York . To collect the surrogate and fly back to London on a private jet from Amal . Now it makes sense . And Meghans, eggs and the white woman eggs and Harry’s sperm wil make it more possible for a white baby . Voila .

by Anonymousreply 290April 13, 2019 11:18 AM

Looking at pictures of the old stylist, and the woman in the brown dress, there is a huge difference in height. The stylist is like a teeny tiny pocket doll, even in heels. But I do believe the surrogate came back on the private jet, landing at that private airfield. That's why the baby shower was so overdone, and planned with huge optics, to distract from the real activities going on. This is obviously my opinion, before I get accused of being a Tumblr frau.

by Anonymousreply 291April 13, 2019 11:27 AM

lts also possible that it is another woman . She looks italian to me . But they collected the surrogate in New York and Amal lives in Italy sometimes . Amal brings the surrogate with her to New York on the private jet and then flies M back to London with the surrogate aboard . Possible explanation for this mess where living in . A little payback for M introducing them to the royals and the invité at the wedding . After the babyshower in NY there is talk of a pregnant woman be seen in the cotwolds estate .

by Anonymousreply 292April 13, 2019 11:47 AM

The woman in the New York babyshower are all lesbians and M also and most of them are married to high profile men .

by Anonymousreply 293April 13, 2019 12:04 PM

When H and M came out of that church at 11.3.19 yoy saw them glaring at the surrogate standing against a wall . She was not a participant of the church celebrations outside after mass .

by Anonymousreply 294April 13, 2019 12:08 PM

Sorry “ you “

by Anonymousreply 295April 13, 2019 12:10 PM

Is there a picture of the supposed surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 296April 13, 2019 12:23 PM

You'll always be my Queen, Anne, and I'm sure Lilibet wished the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 13, 2019 12:31 PM

R296 , I'll get a full length shot of the suspect, in a sec.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 13, 2019 12:35 PM

R296 off some blog...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 13, 2019 12:36 PM

Whoops, meant this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300April 13, 2019 12:37 PM

And again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 13, 2019 12:41 PM

She looks like a ghost from the Salem Witch days!

by Anonymousreply 302April 13, 2019 12:41 PM

Anne is out doing work. So are Charles, William, Harry, Sophie, Edward, Andy and Harry. Meghan's not doing engagements because she's on "maternity leave" but Kate's been MIA for the last two weeks. What's her excuse?

Does Kate only get busy when she has competition?

by Anonymousreply 303April 13, 2019 12:42 PM

The uncle must have had her permission to give the DM the baby pics...so he’s good enough to tell the world how wonderful she is, but not good enough to invite to the wedding.

What a cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 304April 13, 2019 12:43 PM

I wonder if Kate is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 305April 13, 2019 12:43 PM

Or just lazy

by Anonymousreply 306April 13, 2019 12:43 PM

Wow someone needs to do a quick investigation and expose on that weird preggo lady!

by Anonymousreply 307April 13, 2019 12:44 PM

Kate is home with the children on Spring Break.

by Anonymousreply 308April 13, 2019 12:45 PM

Kate is licking her marital wounds. Damage control at home first.

by Anonymousreply 309April 13, 2019 12:46 PM

R303 School Holidays! Plus it's WELL KNOWN that the Queen encourages the Cambridges to have a sound family life while the kids are little, as the future will be so intense for them.

by Anonymousreply 310April 13, 2019 12:51 PM

Speaking of mental health, this relationship must be taking a huge toll on Harry's. If Meghan stepped back from her grand plans and enjoyed her newly gained status and family for a minute, he would be able to relax a little. Instead, he appears to be in a near-constant state of anger and defensiveness. It must be exhausting thinking he needs to protect her all the time.

by Anonymousreply 311April 13, 2019 1:04 PM

School holidays just started. Kate hasn't been seen for two weeks. Maybe R309 is on to something

by Anonymousreply 312April 13, 2019 1:05 PM

Why does she need to be seen if she doesn't have an engagement? She's not one to pap walk.

by Anonymousreply 313April 13, 2019 1:11 PM

I've had my nephew for a week R312 , same age as George. It's now the weekend and I'm having a duvet day with films, half the fridge contents spread in front of me and my phone on silent. It's a joy, but it's only week one and I'm exhausted. Roll on Monday, hey?

by Anonymousreply 314April 13, 2019 1:16 PM

R312 Easter holidays for most UK schools started on Friday 5 April although some London independent schools broke up as much as a week previous. Even Kate is entitled to take time off to be with her children and their nannies 🙂

by Anonymousreply 315April 13, 2019 1:20 PM

Samantha Markle confirmed to Daily Star Online that her first book will be out at the end of April. Is it a coincidence that pictures from the Ragland side of the family were just released? Will more information be leaked to take the sting out of the "tell-all"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 13, 2019 1:24 PM

The stylist at Suits is Jolie Andreatta and her coworker is Johanna Torell . Johanna Torell is the lady in the brown dress at church . Did some digging folks !

by Anonymousreply 317April 13, 2019 1:36 PM

Personally, I'm not seeing any resemblance to pa, r54.

- Blue Ivy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 13, 2019 1:44 PM

The surrogate has to be by her side now in case she is going in labor . She goes along now whereever M and H are going . They cant risk it now to be somewhere else and the surrogate at home .

by Anonymousreply 319April 13, 2019 1:48 PM

If there is no board outside the palace announcing the birth, and it is only on Insta and in the press, we just have to assume that it was a surrogate birth, imo.

by Anonymousreply 320April 13, 2019 1:54 PM

Disgusting to have a go at children...born and unborn.

by Anonymousreply 321April 13, 2019 1:55 PM

The brown velvet dress lady reminds me of the nanny in “The Omen” (the original) for some reason. She looks really out of place and sinister.

The stylist Talia Brown Thall isn’t pregnant. And I find it hard to believe that if Brown Velvet is the surrogate, that they’d allow her to be seen and walking about freely. They’d have her accompanied by security or something, wouldn’t they? The vessel for the Second Coming just risking a car accident or consuming something not organic?

But it’s fun to think about.

by Anonymousreply 322April 13, 2019 1:59 PM

she flogs earrings too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 13, 2019 2:00 PM

Oh shit, just read r319. That makes sense. Especially if the surrogate has given birth before. Sometimes the first takes a long time to be born, but subsequent births are FAST. Lots of women complain that they didn’t have time to get an epidural. I’m assuming a surrogate isn’t giving birth for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 324April 13, 2019 2:01 PM

[quote] while Sophie is sensible

You left out "With an Attitude", r271.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 13, 2019 2:04 PM

R323, and pendants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 13, 2019 2:04 PM

very funny R326

by Anonymousreply 327April 13, 2019 2:05 PM

I'm also interested in how much of the supposed royal media is up Sparkles' ass. Chris Ship verged on self parody as he defended banana gate. He thought it was a wonderful act of kindness. I looked at his tweet and thought can he HEAR himself? He was read to filth by another twitter account and had no comeback, but the number of "royal" reporters who are boot licking Sparkle & Co. is remarkable, no matter how much self-importance and grandiosity is exhibited. It is so obvious Sparkle only married Harry to become a celebrity and then she immediately demanded everything that goes with it - exclusivity. She pumps that royal thing out there nonstop. I will never forget her saying, "Meghan Markle expressed the wish." and then recently they've "Taken the decision." What is this bullshit? It's like fan fic. So many people say little Meghan won't bring down the monarchy after thousands of years, blah blah blah. Sure she can. She's pulled back the curtain. How many articles have we read telling us different members of the royal family had to do this or had to do that because of how the queen demanded things - implication being there would be consequences if she were disobeyed. Well, there's nothing there, as Meghan has proved. Some people are desperately hoping they're being given enough rope to hang themselves. Well, there's enough rope there to hang themselves ten times over - this celebrity grovel, penning in the press for the baby on Windsor property (the queen's property) is worthy of Trump and again - nothing there. William had to go to his lawyers to stop Meghan's PR dragging his family through the mud and slime - where is Charles? Meghan's been trashing everything Kate for months.

Harry, it is clear now, was a PR construction. But so is the queen. People have projected all sorts of virtues onto her because of how well she does the job, but what IS it they admire really? She is always dressed exactly like the queen, an aesthetic which has worked like gangbusters for years. She shows up - which is also part of her job. And what else? Every time there's been a family crisis - and this family has had far too many and it's all down to her raising of Charles and Andrew - what has she done but let it go on far too long ? It's been twenty years since Diana almost did them in and now she's doing them in again through her son. This should not be happening. This is not something the BRF should play out. They should have told Harry if he wanted to marry an un-vetted opportunist go ahead, but he would go off the civil list.

by Anonymousreply 328April 13, 2019 2:07 PM

The Jan Moir article contains picture of O from the wedding. She has a very obvious grease stain on her pink dress.

by Anonymousreply 329April 13, 2019 2:11 PM

Bravo R328! Excellent post!

by Anonymousreply 330April 13, 2019 2:12 PM

OK, I think this thread has almost died, because of the spectacularly unnatractive photos posted at R227.

by Anonymousreply 331April 13, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote]They should have told Harry if he wanted to marry an un-vetted opportunist go ahead, but he would go off the civil list.

As another poster said, it seems like the BRF "firm" is rudderless. The Queen wasn't about to pull rank on Dimwitdeny him the wish to marry Lickspittle and create a major family feud, high drama and scandal. So she put her glad rags on and....cried inside watching Harry get himself engulfed in a horrible mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 13, 2019 2:20 PM

Maybe HM is too old to stop H and M . But Charles can and it is Charles they have to suck to get some money after he is king . Maybe HM should be retired now If she can’t handle these two . They are breaking the royal rules left and right . No banning to Frogcottage or banning them from KP has made a difference . They allow them to have their own PR paid for by the taxpayers . It was clearly stated they would be under BP s banner . They just do whatever they want and nobody is slapping them .

by Anonymousreply 333April 13, 2019 2:21 PM

Anyone who thinks those baby photos of Meghan with her mother and gran and auntie were put up by the DM for any other reason than to remind the BRF and the public what "low" stock she and the new "royal" baby comes from is either naive or stupid. The DM know exactly the sneers those photos will generate amongst their readership, and, of course, beg questions about why none of those "other" family members were invited to the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 334April 13, 2019 2:21 PM

If you look closely at Johanna Torrell in the brown dress their is security standing next to her . Theguy in the black suit and tie .

by Anonymousreply 335April 13, 2019 2:36 PM

[quote]The problem is that Charles doesn't really care what happens to the monarchy after his ascendence.

Ahem....Charles has his own "issues"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 13, 2019 2:36 PM

R344 Oh look...it’s the “anyone who doesn’t agree with me is either naive or stupid” arsehole again.

The DM has a long history of posting baby pictures of royals.

Not everything is a conspiracy, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 337April 13, 2019 2:50 PM

Uncanny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 13, 2019 3:07 PM

R337 - And the DM ALSO already has a long history of hostility toward Meghan Markle and throwing shade at her whilst pretending not to. It's an art form they've perfected.

As I said, naive or stupid.

by Anonymousreply 339April 13, 2019 3:12 PM

What was Anna Wintour thinking when she complimented complimented Meghan's "style?" Is Nuclear Wintour entering dotage?

by Anonymousreply 340April 13, 2019 3:19 PM

This kid's eyes are going to be so close-set that it might be a cyclops.

by Anonymousreply 341April 13, 2019 3:20 PM

R340 - What was Anna Wintour thinking when she complimented complimented Meghan's "style?" Is Nuclear Wintour entering dotage?"

No, just trying to tack closer to what she thinks is the prevailing wind. When the direction shifts, Wintour will, too.

"True class is indifferent to style." Something that Wintour, whose bread and butter is style, not class, would never acknowledge. And certainly not a concept Meghan Markle would ever grasp.

by Anonymousreply 342April 13, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote]I will never forget her saying, "Meghan Markle expressed the wish."

What?! I missed that!

by Anonymousreply 343April 13, 2019 3:36 PM

Just in case you want to send MegAntionette a little something, here are the guidelines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 13, 2019 3:46 PM

Pass me a tissue *eyeroll*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 13, 2019 3:48 PM

[quote]If they do decide to accept a gift from a business, Meghan and Harry will have to ensure that the enterprise doesn't try to exploit the gift to make money.

HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 346April 13, 2019 3:55 PM

Oh my they are saying the whole world is against them and that’s why they created a new instagram . They don’t want to fly under BP . Harry feels he is equal to his brother and deserve their own PR

by Anonymousreply 347April 13, 2019 3:56 PM

Diana - elegance personified.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 13, 2019 3:59 PM

She looks amazing in that photo, R348

by Anonymousreply 349April 13, 2019 4:04 PM

R334 is right on the money. Those pics on R338 are unbelievable. MM and her mother barely look human.

And for those who question why Kate is lying low - her whole house of cards has come down around her ears with the rumours of Will's affair. Kate thought she was golden thanks to all the mud slung at MM over the past year. No Fab Four for her, thank you very much! She should have figured that MM would fight dirty. To quote J R Ewing - "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Too late now!

by Anonymousreply 350April 13, 2019 4:37 PM

J,R. Ewing? Did he say his daddy taught him that? He can be taken care of. Both of them.

by Anonymousreply 351April 13, 2019 4:47 PM

R354, Nauseating isn't it? Let's run the article through the Truth Machine, and find out what Harry/ Meghan are really trying to say.

Truth Machine version. Harry: Will's got his life sorted and now I've got to do the same. Meghan's perfect because she's an expert at handling the media. Being married to her also gets us closer to being celebrities. My mum wasn't able to become the real celebrity that she was, so I'm going to carry on what she tried to accomplish. Meghan says she can help me do this, and we can be King and Queen of the world's hearts. Plus she and her mum are like, mental health experts or something, as is her best friend of many years Oprah. They'll help sort my mind out, not been the same since Chelsy left me forever. Anyways, Will and Kate are just going to be King and Queen of GB and Commonwealth, ha ha ha! The public polls say I'm the more popular one and more relatable so why shouldn't I be King and have my own court? My birthright was denied just because I was born after Will.

Meghan: Harry is a godsend, it's his awful brother who's been on to my insincerity that's the real problem. Kate is pushover and I can see why she was bullied while at school, fuck her and her 3 kids, I should've been in her place instead! I didn't know I was going to make her cry by just being my usual self, and what's with all the staff saying I'm entitled and a difficult boss? Like I say, I'm just being a usual self, the same person all my life, I can't help it if people don't fit into my agenda end up getting dumped from my life. Thank god Harry is so malleable, I've got him wrapped around my fingers. And he wants fame just as much as I do, that's why we have to constantly deny it and say we want privacy instead. See how much of a media marvel I am? I've got Oprah begging to be my friend, and it's perfect because she can help with building my fan base among fat middle-aged or older women. But what I really want to be is an icon beyond that base, it's why I need to be seen as a glamorous, fashionable humanitarian. Daddy always told me to dream big and that I can be whoever I want to be, it's his fault that he's a sad sack now who doesn't fit into my image now.

by Anonymousreply 352April 13, 2019 5:02 PM

The “they’re all against us” is a manipulation tactic of abuse. It serves to isolate the victim from their support system.

And it’s usually only half true. The friends and family are against the abuser, not the victim.

by Anonymousreply 353April 13, 2019 5:14 PM

Kudos, R352!

by Anonymousreply 354April 13, 2019 5:31 PM

I wonder how that Abigail Spencer, from Suits and the baby shower, fits into the scene. All I know of her is an especially pathetic porn tape, easily available on the internet. Not a heavy hitter in any scene that I can find, but appears to be a "friend" of MM, but a close look a like.

by Anonymousreply 355April 13, 2019 5:32 PM

R355 I think she was used as a lookalike for a few pretend secret pap shots ( the landing in NY pic, from an allegedly hidden lens, especially) to throw off the sent that Markle had actually been there since the early Friday. This massively backfired on the Monday that the Fappening star pretended to be her landing, as she'd been spotted on the Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 356April 13, 2019 5:39 PM

Did we know this? Snubbed uncle in the DM:

“Doria and my mother lived right around the corner from one another in LA, so Jeanette played a big part in caring for Meghan,' he recalls. 'After the birth, Doria went on with her career [as a make-up artist and later air hostess] and my mother would watch her during the day.'”

Doria was an “air hostess”?

by Anonymousreply 357April 13, 2019 5:43 PM

Why wasn’t the uncle invited tot the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 358April 13, 2019 5:45 PM

I read it once in in last or second to last thread, R357. I hadn't heard of it before. It would explain why Meghan spent so much time with her father. Flight attendants, especially those with less seniority, can have three and four day trips.

by Anonymousreply 359April 13, 2019 5:52 PM

Could someone please clarify why it is that the DM hate MM? (not disagreeing with them, just curious as to the heart...)

Is it because she’s part Negro and therefore will never be considered human (by DM readers) or is it because Harry provoked the ire of the press with his ‘leave my girl alone’ rant a few years ago, and they are now out for blood.

It is truly fascinating to watch. Everything the DM (and other papers) prints is SO LOADED with innuendo. The pictures of Meghan as a newborn with Doria make Doria really look like a common 19th Century Louisiana houseslave and I can just see British Royalists clutching their pearls and falling into a coma at the horror of it all.

Mind you, I have read online that Saint Doria ALLEGEDLY killed her dad and stole the $850k house she lives in from her younger stepbrother. This younger stepbrother, I believe, is the one who sold the photos for the DM.

Does the DM know the real story behind it all?

by Anonymousreply 360April 13, 2019 5:54 PM

I had a boyfriend whose mother was a flight attendant in the 80s. He was able to travel quite a bit. It wasn’t first class or anything, but it was a perk of her job. I wonder how often Meghan got to take trips.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 361April 13, 2019 5:56 PM

R360, maybe they don’t like her because she’s half black. Or maybe they don’t like her because she’s a greedy grasping cunt. Who knows?

They also DO like her, because she’s fascinating and polarizing, and that brings in readers and clicks. Like her or not, she’s interesting

by Anonymousreply 362April 13, 2019 5:58 PM

The London Eye will light up with red, white and blue when the half American/half British Sussex baby is born.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363April 13, 2019 6:04 PM

Meghan is NOT fascinating nor interesting. No original thoughts nor significant accomplishments, she's also not unique as in talented or extremely intelligent. She's only fascinating from the standpoint of her being a narcissist and so brazen as social climber, because a lot of it is out in the open or easily researched.

by Anonymousreply 364April 13, 2019 6:05 PM

The Doria " being an air hostess " has appeared in the media only recently, and I do believe it is become a new PR narrative as so many sites, and comments in the press, were talking about her jail sentence. The reason for her being away for so many years. MM is scripting the history, quickly, as so many got on to it.

by Anonymousreply 365April 13, 2019 6:07 PM

Doria was a FLIGHT ATTENDENT???

HAHAHHA!

The real story (according to a ton of alluded-to Tweets and whatnot) is that St. Doria was in jail/a cult/bankrupt and homeless during Mowgli’s childhood. That’s why Pa Markle had to take her in.

Doria got her Masters in Social Work or Yoga or whatever it is she has, through correspondence courses while incarcerated.

Of course all this has been scrubbed from Google.

by Anonymousreply 366April 13, 2019 6:08 PM

It has, not is, gah. I'm cooking and typing. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 367April 13, 2019 6:08 PM

Meghan-themed articles are catnip to her fans and detractors. Traffic on DM site must spike quite appreciably whenever something new is served up. I would love to know how this translates in to revenue for the DM. Meghan means money in their pocket. Yes, they really should love her.

by Anonymousreply 368April 13, 2019 6:08 PM

The global icon named Diana didn't need a tiara to dazzle. A fine choker makes her sparkle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 13, 2019 6:09 PM

Good stories, R360. There has been a sudden and recent push to change the Doria narrative.

Do you know anything about rumors of a name change to make searching her background more difficult?

by Anonymousreply 370April 13, 2019 6:12 PM

If you do a quick search, you can easily find that Doria Lloyd Ragland had a criminal record, charges filed on December 15, 2000 in the city of Indio in Riverside County, California. I've also seen gossip that she had also changed her name from Radlan to Ragland prior to this conviction so there may have been other criminal records under her old name.

by Anonymousreply 371April 13, 2019 6:13 PM

Too short to be an air hostess in those days. And her being a make-up artist is HIGHLY questionable. I think the 18/19 year old Doria just got up the duff to the richer middle-aged fella, but Megs wants to create a new work history for her ( although she hardly mentioned her in her blog, apart from call her a hippy ) to hide the truth.

by Anonymousreply 372April 13, 2019 6:14 PM

I said in a previous thread she took the air hostess story from Carole Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 373April 13, 2019 6:15 PM

Princess Eugenie has an Assistant Private Secretary who deals with her correspondence? Does that mean she also has a Private Secretary as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374April 13, 2019 6:15 PM

Princess Anne has an Office Secretary respond to fan mail. This one got a photograph for her trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375April 13, 2019 6:17 PM

The Royal Family sure weren't prepared for the global phenomenon that was Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 13, 2019 6:19 PM

Doria looks mentally retarded in that picture with newborn Meghan

by Anonymousreply 377April 13, 2019 6:20 PM

R366, I know. It’s possible that records could have been expunged. And the story about the dead father and the property transfer, etc. Where did that go? I don’t know about any grand conspiracy of murder, etc., but something in that family’s milk ain’t clean.

by Anonymousreply 378April 13, 2019 6:21 PM

Her hair doesn't look its best here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 13, 2019 6:21 PM

Some more info at link.

What was the criminal charge in 2000 for?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 13, 2019 6:24 PM

“'Before the birth of Meghan, Doria was just like a teenager running wild and fancy-free. This was such a settling moment, in comparison to her life before that, in Hollywood, and at the TV studios [where she temped as a make-up artist] with Tom [Meghan's father, an award-winning lighting director]. This was bringing her into the real world.'“

Tee hee hee.

by Anonymousreply 381April 13, 2019 6:25 PM

Kate has an easy rapport with Charles and Camilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382April 13, 2019 6:38 PM

“Mind you, I have read online that Saint Doria ALLEGEDLY killed her dad and stole the $850k house she lives in from her younger stepbrother. This younger stepbrother, I believe, is the one who sold the photos to the Daily Mirror.” R60 I have read this too.

Also, ‘the powers that be’ changed Doria’s last name from Radlan to Ragland just before Harry went fully public with new girlf Meghan, to hide Doria’s criminal past. You are correct, R371.

Can’t wait to see what comes next!

by Anonymousreply 383April 13, 2019 6:38 PM

The Queen looks serene in red.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 13, 2019 6:39 PM

R380, It didn't give more details about type of charges, except case number. About the house she's living in, the transfer between family, that was recorded on January 30, 2012, from Alvin Ragland (her nephew?) to Doria. Also find it interesting that Doria's places of employment only started around 2008. If she had been an flight attendant, it'd be listed with the others. What did she do for a living prior to that?

"Running wild and fancy-free" usually is a more neutral codeword for aimless partier/ possible drug user. I know from personal experience with my late brother and his friends.

by Anonymousreply 385April 13, 2019 6:40 PM

[quote] The best line in Jan Moir's waspish article

Jan moir is a fucking moron. She just reported Angelina and Brad are getting back together and calling off their divorce. They aren't. But Jan's not one to let the truth get in the way

by Anonymousreply 386April 13, 2019 6:40 PM

I thought Loyce was her maiden name rather than Lloyd but anything is possible!

by Anonymousreply 387April 13, 2019 6:41 PM

R383 - if this is true, then the Royal Family sat opposite of a murderess at the Sussex wedding.

by Anonymousreply 388April 13, 2019 6:41 PM

[quote] “Mind you, I have read online that Saint Doria ALLEGEDLY killed her dad and stole the $850k house she lives in

Doria does not live in an $850,000 home. It's not even half of that

by Anonymousreply 389April 13, 2019 6:41 PM

R383

THE SUN (who never gets a name wrong) using ‘Radlan.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390April 13, 2019 6:42 PM

R383, no the brother who sold photos to DM, his surname is Johnson and he's close to 60, lives in Fresno, California. According to records, Alvin Ragland transferred the property to Doria. The same Alvin Jefferey Ragland is now listed as 35 on the website Truthfinder. Doria's property is valued at $464,740 as of 2018.

by Anonymousreply 391April 13, 2019 6:45 PM

R390

If you do a google search for “Doria Radlan” many more prominent publications also used that name.

When, why and how did it get changed to ‘Ragland’ ??

by Anonymousreply 392April 13, 2019 6:46 PM

R390, yikes that photo is the future Meghan without more surgeries and extreme dieting/ exercise. Meghan's figure takes after Doria's. The short neck and square shoulders, the wide torso without define waist.

by Anonymousreply 393April 13, 2019 6:49 PM

R385, Here in California where the criminal system is overloaded, you don't usually get charged with a crime unless they feel like it's serious enough to warrant charges. Also, you don't usually get charged if you don't have other prior brushes with the law. So by inference, we can gauge that Doria had other shit in her closet when she was charged with crime in 2000. I've worked in mental health within the jail system here, it's been my experience that if your crimes aren't serious and you don't have any priors, then you're likely not to get charged with crimes.

Something in the Doria narrative has always been very off to me. Leaving Meghan to be raised by her father, not even available to watch her after school. No employment records until late 2000's. Possible name change and criminal records. You know why HazBean's PR is now raising questions about the Middletons, to deflect questions about Doria once she comes to live with Dims and Meg.

by Anonymousreply 394April 13, 2019 6:55 PM

Now that William has been spending time with the MI5 and MI6 people, he must have all the info on all of Sparkle's family members.

by Anonymousreply 395April 13, 2019 6:58 PM

I don't think she'll come to live here, R394 , not even a long stay, there's too much about her background that is questionable. And she knows it.

by Anonymousreply 396April 13, 2019 6:59 PM

'Kin Hell! I only wanted my arse licked!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 13, 2019 7:03 PM

Agree with everyone above. Smegs has worked harder than a stairmaster to keep her family hidden and silent. Yes I get they’re all hicks and would probably have embarrassed her at the wedding, but even by trailer standards, they are all so off and there’s more to the story. The official narrative just sounds so cockamamie.

It infuriates me that the powers-that-be think the mass public is stupid, gullible and naive.

by Anonymousreply 398April 13, 2019 7:08 PM

Will had the 411 long ago.

by Anonymousreply 399April 13, 2019 7:14 PM

R394

I predict there are going to be shock revelations soon about Middleton Money and just how they got so rich (Uncle G’s dodgy dealings) and paid cash for EVERYthing. Thriving mail order business, my ass.

ALL THIS plus more affairs. Anything to take the heat off Smegs own family sketch.

(Thanks, Telegraph, who’ve already hinted...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 13, 2019 7:15 PM

The nephew’s last name is Ragland - so unless the entire family went to the effort and spent the money to change their names, it’s not true. Also, courts will usually not permit changing your name if you have a record and it appears that is your motivation. (Or to hide from creditors)

The only reason why it matters if Doria has a record is it makes Meghan dumping her dad look even worse. “Hey Meg, remember how I raised you and did for you all those years while your mom was a deadbeat mom... and now you’ve pushed me aside and exalted her to a saint. Appreciate it Bean.”

by Anonymousreply 401April 13, 2019 7:24 PM

Heavy.com notes the discrepancy between the two surnames.

There’s some kind of fuckery afoot. Not everyone here will get the reference, but this family reminds me of Nichol Olsen. All kinds of broken homes and petty crime, different names for everyone. Not terribly stable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 13, 2019 7:27 PM

I don't think Doria has a record. Otherwise Pa would have blabbed about it to make himself look better, and Sam would have blabbed about it just because. Tom Jr. would have blabbed about it too. Tom must have run out of photos and memories; he hasn't had many interviews lately, except to express his wishes for the future (and to talk about him crime and landlord issues).

by Anonymousreply 403April 13, 2019 7:29 PM

SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2019 Blind Item #1 What "recently retired" actress must have pulled out her checkbook (ha, more like her new family's sweeping influence and resources) to put the kibosh on a TV series loosely based on her life? Someone close to the alliterative celeb was developing a comedic take on her divorce and life with the second hubby (adding kids to the "faux" mix slash story) and getting lots of traction, 'til suddenly POOF the idea and project disappeared entirely. POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:00 AM

Well we all know that was Trevor's TV project, but has she had to spend MORE money to silence him? This is ridiculous. Boot her out, Queenie. I'm bloody sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 404April 13, 2019 7:29 PM

Forgot the CDAN link because I'm raging, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405April 13, 2019 7:30 PM

I think Doria has a record. Tom knows how to hold his cards.

by Anonymousreply 406April 13, 2019 7:30 PM

In my opinion, Doria's "absences" are cult related and therefore no paper trail.

In Leah Remini's documentary about scientology weren't there parents featured who abandoned their kids in favor of the cult? I imagine it's similar with any other cult...

by Anonymousreply 407April 13, 2019 7:31 PM

AND. What are Thomas Markle’s (the dad) issues? Why is he hiding in Mexico? WHY has Harry never met him?

WHY are people just accepting all this shit as ‘normal.’ Who the F are the Markles??

The taxpayer has a RIGHT TO KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 408April 13, 2019 7:35 PM

R401, Duh, it's not the case of whole family changing the family surname. The issue is whether or not Doria has used the alias Doria Radlan in the past for nefarious purposes or for the purpose of burying her criminal record as Doria Ragland.

by Anonymousreply 409April 13, 2019 7:37 PM

R407, I 100% agree. It’s possible she was ALSO writing bad checks or petty things like that. But I do think the substantial absence was because she was tied up in a cult.

A while back I looked into her yoga stuff and the “church” where Tom and Doria married and there was some weird and questionable murk.

And r408, it doesn’t make any sense that he’s living in fucking Mexico. Does anyone know if expats can collect social security if living outside the US? Usually retirees who want to live cheaply choose Costa Rica.

The whole family is sketchy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 410April 13, 2019 7:39 PM

In the last Piers Morgan interview with Markle, PM asked why he didn't reach out to Doria to see if she could influence Meghan. Thomas Markle just didn't answer which made no sense as it is an obvious step to take. That's when I decided that it was all a scripted affair and each was playing their part.

by Anonymousreply 411April 13, 2019 7:40 PM

Regarding name change, yes even criminals can get their names changed, it's up to the judge to grant it. There are cases of murderers who had served their sentences who upon release, changed their names and go on living among us in the community.

by Anonymousreply 412April 13, 2019 7:40 PM

MEEEEEEEE's fuckery shades the whole goddamn institution. I hope the BRF "Firm" comes crashing down around their ears for their mishandling. William and Catherine would probably be fine as they've always been clear their children/home life is their priority and Wills loved his stint as an air ambulance pilot. Chuck would float adrift but idiot Harry and his salad tosser could finally be honest at last with their imitation Kardashian pursuits. Hell, if HazBean did move back to LA dollars to doughnuts we get a press release of Smegma taking the bar.

by Anonymousreply 413April 13, 2019 7:41 PM

R406, yep. He knows a LOT and he’s keeping his mouth shut. Either he’s being paid or threatened. He’s not a dummy.

by Anonymousreply 414April 13, 2019 7:41 PM

R414, and judges can seal/expunge records of adults. My sister had a shoplifting conviction expunged after she did the classes and community service and group therapy. She’s a pretty blonde with some connections. She even had it scrubbed from the local news websites.

by Anonymousreply 415April 13, 2019 7:44 PM

What an odd question. Of course american citizens can collect their social security benefits no matter where they live. Taxation might be a consideration, but why would someone suddenly not be eligible?

The surrogate speculation has really stifled common sense.

by Anonymousreply 416April 13, 2019 7:51 PM

Americans living abroad also get double taxed, meaning they have to pay US federal taxes on incomes earned while working abroad. Unless you're rich and have ways of hiding income or under-reporting income. Foundations and charities are good ones to funnel money through, I'm sure Smeg has thought about this or maybe she can ask Oprah and the Clooneys how they do it.

by Anonymousreply 417April 13, 2019 7:55 PM

I definitely think there's nobody home at the BRF. Let's face it, they never managed the Diana situation. By the time the Queen ordered a divorce, the horse was out of the barn. Then Diana became a tabloid figure. Just as the media was truly turning on her - her hanging out with the Fayeds was an epic miscalculation and even undermined her humanitarian bona fides - she died. I think "the people" were upset to lose her but she was also a club to beat the BRF with. Perhaps the public was getting tired.

Following on Diana, William found a girl he loved but needed to proceed at a snail's pace in order to demonstrate to the public that the BRF had "learned from the mistakes of the past." I truly think Catherine's entry into the BRF gave it new life. I believe people underestimate how much she had to be and was expected to be the anti-Diana, starting with her wedding dress. It was beautiful, but as expensive and gorgeous as it was, more like nun's attire than some extravagant frou frou. It had a modesty to it, including the teensiest tiara she could wear. She wasn't Diana, but I also think people were happy that she and William were well-mated, unlike Diana and Charles. Anyone who thought that marriage was going to be happy had a screw loose (Diana and Charles'). I think for awhile the BRF had William and Kate to wave around showing the ship had been righted. THIS heir had a bride who thrived in the BRF. Who was even-tempered and good-natured. Whose own family background was solid and close. So much of it was refracted through memories of Diana. They symbolized that the BRF was getting it right this time. But all along there was Harry, who was embraced by the U.S. media as soon as he quit the army. So much so that it has to be PR. Harry has to have gone his own way with PR and long before Meghan, worked with agencies that pitched him as "practically American." He was hardly British! He was practically American! No airs, a real bro, made a complete ignorant slob tool of himself in public as so very many Americans do. In his public appearances with Will and Kate, their stability and rectitude gave him respectibility. He wasn't any worse than a scamp. He was like a Dennis the Menace. So adorable. But where was the substance or even pretence at it (I guess the confessionals about Diana served for that).

So even though Will and Kate moved forward as the poster children for "We have all taken the proper lessons from Diana" there was always Harry, and nobody was doing anything about him. I just can't think that other royal families, however minor or unimportant, would have given him his head and so much license, trusting to spin, PR, image mongering to hide the truth. The BRF really is the worst, as is Liz. Was watching a documentary on youtube on Diana. Some of the press around her when she got engaged was unbelievable. An American broadcast anchor (Peter Jennings) was explaining how her age was a plus - made it less likely old boyfriends would come forward with tell alls, and also a good thing in terms of fertility/heir production. Never was it mentioned that her age might be a bad thing for a stable marriage.

by Anonymousreply 418April 13, 2019 7:59 PM

R413 but the thing is H/M need being associated with BRF in order to be celebrities or be relevant in that circle at least. Without the BRF, Harry is an uninteresting, balding dude-bro with close-set eyes. Meghan is a former actress whose claim to fame is a supporting role on Canadian soap. If they go live in LA, they'll have to compete with the Kartrashes and everyone else. Harry is more likely to lose interest in LA or worse for Meghan, he'll be craving the lifestyle he had (old friends even if they've been banished by Megs), leading to divorce. It'll be a case of don't know what you've got until it's gone, at least for Harry. He's still in the honeymoon phase with Meghan right now. New baby and doing psychobabble specials with Oprah will keep him occupied for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 419April 13, 2019 8:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420April 13, 2019 8:04 PM

R418 stop posting reams of shite in a troll-y pathetic attempt to push the more interesting posts upthread.

by Anonymousreply 421April 13, 2019 8:05 PM

R420 NOONE CARES about the little 4th tier runt who the taxpayer will pay for for the rest of her pampered privileged life.

While regular citizens starve.

by Anonymousreply 422April 13, 2019 8:06 PM

So, about the heavily pregnant woman in the brown dress, odd, huh? In a restricted area, in full view of the camera.

She seems connected to Me Gain through Suits, is that right?

by Anonymousreply 423April 13, 2019 8:17 PM

I finished reading a book and there was a little blurb in it about different parenting styles. It got me thinking about what kind of parents Harry and Meghan will be. Here are the choices:

1) Helicopter Parents - hover over their offspring constantly.

2) The Snowplough Parents - barge through any opposition to their little cherubs achieving their goals.

3) The Curling Parents - always making sure they're always one step ahead of their darlings, frantically smoothing their way through life for the easiest ride.

4) All of the above.

Personally, since they'll be traveling for the global "brand", I don't think they'll be helicopter parents. Of course, Meghan will interfere as much as possible and make the nanny's life hell but she won't be around 24/7.

I think they'll be lots of 2 (Meghan) and some of 3 (mostly Harry). Anyone else want to hazard a guess?

by Anonymousreply 424April 13, 2019 8:21 PM

Jebus. All this talk about the pregnant woman in the brown velvet dress is bizarre. Where did this all start? Tumblr, the DM? There's no chance it's some random tourist who looks like the Suits stylist?

by Anonymousreply 425April 13, 2019 8:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426April 13, 2019 8:24 PM

The woman was standing in a restricted area and was very close to the RF, so, no, do not think it was a tourist.

The interest started because of all the moonbump fuckery Me Gain used deliberately to stoke attention.

They could be using a surrogate, or it could be more of her, any PR is good PR mud throwing.

by Anonymousreply 427April 13, 2019 8:32 PM

Of course there's somebody home at the BRF R418. What would you like them to do with their mentally ill Harry? Take him up on the London Eye and spank some sense into him in front of everybody? I actually think they've managed him as well as they can, and will look for him to steadily cobtinue to break away. If it's true Markle has gotten him to stop his medication, what can anyone do anyway. After it's over wirh her the family will pick up the pieces.

by Anonymousreply 428April 13, 2019 8:57 PM

What medication is that, R428?

by Anonymousreply 429April 13, 2019 8:59 PM

The medication that makes it less likely lil Harry will be a raging asshole.

by Anonymousreply 430April 13, 2019 9:02 PM

The Gurning Duchess. I think they were both off their cake at the Albert Hall. He was sweating and chunnering crap during introductions. And after, she looked like she was sledging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 13, 2019 9:07 PM

When did he start taking that, R430? Cause his brother was apologizing for him a while ago, before MeMe was moved in.

by Anonymousreply 432April 13, 2019 9:18 PM

??? Of course his brother and family have always covered Harry's ass, but now he doesn't need them anymore, he thinks. Except for their money, connections and prestige.

by Anonymousreply 433April 13, 2019 9:22 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 13, 2019 9:28 PM

The Independent article is from 1996 and is about the mistake the royals make when they mess around with showbusiness. The Independent was a proper newspaper. It is an interesting read all these years later and nothing has changed apparently.

by Anonymousreply 435April 13, 2019 9:31 PM

I suspected R434 was about Edward's ridiculous tournament or whatever it was before I opened it.

by Anonymousreply 436April 13, 2019 9:37 PM

I've just seen Edward's petulant display on TV so I looked it up. You really think the RF would sit them own and talk to them!

by Anonymousreply 437April 13, 2019 9:38 PM

*down

by Anonymousreply 438April 13, 2019 9:39 PM

Look for the interview where Edward storms out of the press conference after the show/tournament/laughing stock / cringe fest.

by Anonymousreply 439April 13, 2019 9:41 PM

Meghan will be a classic narc mother. Periods of intense scrutiny and control alternating with periods of complete indifference. Harry will be the warmer, more accepting parent but also unpredictable and prone to fits of anger. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 440April 13, 2019 9:43 PM

How unexpected!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441April 13, 2019 9:47 PM

Subtly scathing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442April 13, 2019 10:02 PM

Where have the DM world exclusive baby pics gone???

THEYVE TOTALLY DISAPPEARED from the internet! In less than 12 hours!!

by Anonymousreply 443April 13, 2019 10:06 PM

R441, of course. At the risk of offending the delicate flowers here who don’t like women talking about the thing that only thing exclusive to women... lolling about in water slows labor down. It’s very difficult for the birth practitioner to check on things and it’s not sanitary. There is a happy medium between maximum medical intervention and this dangerous claptrap.

by Anonymousreply 444April 13, 2019 10:08 PM

Gee, I wonder how they’ll handle it if the surrogate has to be rushed to a hospital for an emergency C-section. It’s impossible to predict how a birth will go.

by Anonymousreply 445April 13, 2019 10:10 PM

I was wondering about the sanitary conditions of a birthing pool. Just from the pictures I've seen, there doesn't seem to be any circulation or filtration system. I assume the water has to be kept somewhat warm. So after a certain point during a long labor, I can only assume the whelping mother is sitting in a bacterial soup.

by Anonymousreply 446April 13, 2019 10:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 13, 2019 10:34 PM

R447 but that link is broken!!

Go to the actual DM site.

by Anonymousreply 448April 13, 2019 10:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449April 13, 2019 10:55 PM

Ohhh ok, I see what you mean. The DM is not allowng links to the full article, only that video. A quick Google reveals the article is still up, but no direct links allowed. Someone trying to bury it?

by Anonymousreply 450April 13, 2019 10:57 PM

R446, some hospitals are equipped with birthing suites that have jacuzzis for laboring (and other apparatus like rocking chairs and giant workout balls). Women are NOT allowed to give birth in the water for obvious reasons. When it’s time to push, she must exit the jacuzzi.

Many times, as a woman is pushing, feces is expelled. A nurse will quickly remove it from the area, but if she’s in a pool, it contaminates the water. It’s like a big toilet for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 451April 13, 2019 10:57 PM

Go to DL settings and uncheck show preview. Then the DM links will not immediately start the video playing.

by Anonymousreply 452April 13, 2019 11:09 PM

Links to DM articles containing links don’t work on Datalounge. If you turn off ‘link preview’ in your settings then go back and click the hypertext URL, it will take you there.

Also, if you click the ‘little flower’ article directly below Stacey Dooley’s love-rat drama on the UK DM site, the link to the original article is right under the photo of lil’ Bean eating a rib, looking for all the world like a tiny beardless Pa Markle.

by Anonymousreply 453April 13, 2019 11:10 PM

^^containing video

by Anonymousreply 454April 13, 2019 11:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455April 13, 2019 11:17 PM

Polite Brit, you are so polite and sweet and i love you.

by Anonymousreply 456April 13, 2019 11:19 PM

R455 NO those were not from the original article.

The photos have been scrubbed!!!

by Anonymousreply 457April 13, 2019 11:21 PM

Someday, ALL of Sparkle’s dirty laundry will be aired. Funding for this smear smear campaign against the Cambridges (British taxpayers? SoHo House?) won’t last forever. Threats against the British media won’t be successful forever. Once Sparkle’s famous “friends” have moved on because there’s nothing left to gain from supporting her, it’ll get ugly. For her.

Her PR minions continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel for rumors to distract the public from the reality of MM’s true character. It isn’t working. Pay attention to the man behind the Markle curtain, people.

Sadly, in a few weeks(?), a child is going to be born into this mess. That is truly unforgivable. And it is all Harry’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 458April 13, 2019 11:24 PM

I saw a sequence of pictures a home birth in a pool. The mother pushed in the pool and the baby was expelled in the pool. The family dog was walking around the pool sticking its nose over the edge to inspect.

Found them. Scroll down if you want to see the mess in the tub. I assumed the births are in the water. The dog is super cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459April 13, 2019 11:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 13, 2019 11:32 PM

The photos look the same to me.

by Anonymousreply 461April 13, 2019 11:33 PM

R461

They are NOT!! Are you blind!

by Anonymousreply 462April 13, 2019 11:34 PM

That was a DIFFERENT article. It had a lot of baby pictures, which are still up, posted yesterday. The Flower article, with the rib picture, was added today. Two different articles.

by Anonymousreply 463April 13, 2019 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464April 13, 2019 11:35 PM

Doria isn't a very smiley person, not in those baby pictures and not much more in recent wedding or cookbook op pictures

by Anonymousreply 465April 13, 2019 11:39 PM

Just noticed that's Charlotte Wace of the doxxing scandal in that DM article /Sunday morning......hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 466April 13, 2019 11:42 PM

I also noticed that she does not seem very warm or affectionate.

Which cult was it that she was involved with? Thomas must have been a lot older.

by Anonymousreply 467April 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Maybe she knows she's been duped, now R465

by Anonymousreply 468April 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Trouble at home? What trouble at home?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 13, 2019 11:44 PM

Just LOVE all this! The Cambridges and the Tindalls putting on a show of strength and a close bond. While Shag Nasty and her Prince turn their backs on everyone and aim for the Oprah stars, not realising they'll be shoved off the top, once the big O has the interview she's aimed for all her life ....a BRF Royal.

by Anonymousreply 470April 13, 2019 11:48 PM

Harry was just made a godfather of the Tindalls youngest daughter a few weeks ago, they have hardly chosen sides.

by Anonymousreply 471April 13, 2019 11:52 PM

My god, Charlotte's a tall three year old. She reaches her mother's waist. Has everyone noticed where these horse trials took place? In turnip territory, so it looks like they might be spending their Easter holidays at Anmer Hall, right next door to the chinless wonder and her much older loaded husband.

by Anonymousreply 472April 14, 2019 12:02 AM

Peter and Zara are closest in age to William. The two couples appear to be very close.

George and Charlotte are getting tall. Looks like they have inherited that from both of their parents.

Let's hope the Middleton genes beat off those ugly Hanover genes. So far, so good.

by Anonymousreply 473April 14, 2019 12:02 AM

R422.

The Tindalls do not receive taxpayer funds.

by Anonymousreply 474April 14, 2019 12:05 AM

GeeSus!!.Charlotte is Big! She's going to be another Theresa May!

by Anonymousreply 475April 14, 2019 12:07 AM

Love all this outdoorsy stuff. Imagine Megs in her disco blusher and heels, like she did at the polo tournament, with Mia trying to leap on her back. She'd freak.

by Anonymousreply 476April 14, 2019 12:08 AM

Tugging her wig off.

by Anonymousreply 477April 14, 2019 12:08 AM

What’s the story with Mike Dyer? Harry was super close to him, and he was sort of a second father to him?

by Anonymousreply 478April 14, 2019 12:10 AM

Hopefully Charlotte wont be as awkward!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479April 14, 2019 12:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480April 14, 2019 12:14 AM

Dyer is not needed anymore. Harry has a new babysitter and handler

by Anonymousreply 481April 14, 2019 12:22 AM

Just putting this out there....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482April 14, 2019 12:29 AM

At least Ben Affleck is looking better. Jennifer is now always wearing these fuck me shoes!

by Anonymousreply 483April 14, 2019 12:56 AM

Oops wrong thread!!

by Anonymousreply 484April 14, 2019 12:57 AM

Those kids have grown so much. Bet George is getting old enough to have an inkling of who he is.

by Anonymousreply 485April 14, 2019 1:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 14, 2019 1:07 AM

George wont see the throne. The BRF Monarchy will be gone by then.

by Anonymousreply 487April 14, 2019 1:08 AM

[quote] To those who say it's impossible because of British law remember this is the BRF. No one is going to question them for fear of an upheaval in the status quo.

You've basically just summoned the Inconceivable to Perpetrate Criminal Fraud On the British Taxpayer troll, who will show up any minute now with a ten-paragraph screed in response to your comment.

by Anonymousreply 488April 14, 2019 1:14 AM

Would soneibe PLEASE tell Kate to stop wearing those “pussy lips” skinny jeans! They are gross, make her look like a man, and aren’t in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 489April 14, 2019 1:21 AM

Someone

by Anonymousreply 490April 14, 2019 1:23 AM

YESS ! that style jean is so unflattering on her. Very MM style

by Anonymousreply 491April 14, 2019 1:31 AM

She's competing with other women,,, apparently... Trying to look sexy to keep his intetest.

by Anonymousreply 492April 14, 2019 1:48 AM

Well what is Mr Potato Head doing to keep HER interest?

by Anonymousreply 493April 14, 2019 1:50 AM

R488 Fucking hell, you’re stupid. And a good example of why yanks shouldn’t talk about anything British.

It has nothing to do with taxpayers, moron.

Go back to Tumblr/Royal Gossip and stop bothering your betters.

by Anonymousreply 494April 14, 2019 2:11 AM

Seems a long time ago now, but when the Queen did her appearance with Meghan (remember how nobody else had ever been on the train with HM before - I mean b.s., but the PR was overwhelming) - anyway, the blind items were how the BRF were trying to settle Sparkle down, let her know it's not all glamour. She was purposely given a typical, deadly dull engagement, alongside her madge. The idea, I suppose, was that if Lizzie could endure, so could Meg.

That says to me the BRF are very much more than a day late and a dollar short, and have completely failed to grapple with Harry. I think their entire Harry strategy has been "let Will handle it". And how fortunate that Will's wife is happy to go along. That is contemptible on Charles' part, IMO, particularly as that strategy kept on even as Will had kids.

by Anonymousreply 495April 14, 2019 2:15 AM

Actually, maybe I should be more understanding of yank posters. You are, after all, members of a nation where the majority can’t accept the fact of evolution (and are too stupid to understand the evidence proving it) and at least half of you think your government is covering up alien invasions.

So Markle using a surrogate probably makes perfect sense to you.

Bless.

by Anonymousreply 496April 14, 2019 2:16 AM

Is there anybody out there? (cue haunting Pink Floyd lyrics.) I don’t recognize this thread from a week ago.

by Anonymousreply 497April 14, 2019 2:43 AM

[496] . How unkind you are! And, untrue btw.

by Anonymousreply 498April 14, 2019 2:43 AM

While it's obvious that the Will cheating stories (and the Middleton slurs) are from Meg's PR -nothing supports that more than Sparkle-friendly USA celeb rags promoting it - I think Will must be living a nightmare. He was the kid who shoved kleenex under the bathroom door when his mother was sobbing. By all accounts he was her counselor. And by some accounts he was tired of it at the time she died. Such as inviting neither of his parents to a school event - inviting Tiggy Legge-Bourke instead. And seeming to become closer to his father than to Diana right before Diana died. So Diana's dead - but Harry remains. And before too long Will is playing the same role with Harry that he played with Diana.

The entire "Happy Families" charade at Xmas said it all. Will and Kate had intended to spend Xmas with the Middletons. But they were compelled to Happy Families it with the Harkles, Kate most of all as she had to chat up Sparkle. That is, IMO, disgusting to make them enable those two trolls. AGAIN. Why can't Charles do it? He's the father - it is his fucking job. Instead he instructs his eldest?

I saw at the POW investiture commemoration that not only were the Harkles blocked from joining the relevant royals, but William very conspicuously put himself between the Harkles and Kate. I think he's had enough. And it is SO incredibly stupid of the Hazbeans to cultivate the US while alienating William. At the end of the day, the facts - which the Harkles cannot see - is that the supposed A -listers who are supporting them are insecure, afraid of sliding down the list. This blinds them to the fact that Sparkle & Co. are a bad bet and will backfire. Instead of Sparkle Etc. enhancing the Cloonys, Serena, Oprah, Gayle King, the public is going - I never knew that group was such a bunch of losers.

by Anonymousreply 499April 14, 2019 2:46 AM

#SurroGate

This is whole smear is funny. If anything, it will be a stain of delegitimizing the Sussux spawn hereafter. I mean, look at the nonsense that plagued Harry most of his life. Diana didn't meet James Hewitt until after his stupid ass was born, but that didn't curb the rumour mongering.

by Anonymousreply 500April 14, 2019 2:51 AM

R500 It's a facinating look at how rumours evolve and you're right this stupid rumour is still going to be stated as fact 20 years from now.

In this thread people have already stated the most logical reasons why she can't be using a surrogate but I'll give you all another simple reason. If it was true then it's something they'd have to keep secret forever. Do you really think anyone would trust dim Harry to be able to keep a secret like that for even an year let alone for the rest of his life?

Oh but I guess some of the surrogate conspiracy people are already saying that dim isn't in on it.

by Anonymousreply 501April 14, 2019 3:19 AM

Harry was more than likely designated a godfather long before that kid was conceived, r471. William is the elder daughter's godfather. The couple probably promised Harry could take the role with the next kid.

Who knows if they regret that promise given everything that has happened of late? They probably love Harry but have no illusions about his wife and are waiting like the rest of us for the marriage to implode.

To me this was them clearly supporting the Cambridges. And why wouldn't they? Meghan has shown she has no interest in building a relationship with them or anyone else in the family, save Charles.

by Anonymousreply 502April 14, 2019 3:21 AM

So... I’m the original poster who talked months ago about trouble with the Cambridges. I can tell you it was not a PR leak. My contact who talked to me passed on news from someone who is not in any way related to Harry or his wife. Take it or leave it.... I spilled this info months ago but believe what you want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 503April 14, 2019 3:21 AM

Hi Meghan [R503]!

by Anonymousreply 504April 14, 2019 4:07 AM

R263 Diania is so beautiful in this photo. I had never seen it. Sadly, William is morphing into her dad -- chipmunk cheeks and all.

by Anonymousreply 505April 14, 2019 4:32 AM

^ typo: Diana

It would be funny if Baby Sussex is named Vicdoria Diana.

by Anonymousreply 506April 14, 2019 4:33 AM

I am here for you R503. I think you are legit and gave real insider scoop (and sorry I didn't properly thank you earlier).

However, I also do not put it past the HazBean pr smear campaign of leaking this tea once they got wind of its existence.

by Anonymousreply 507April 14, 2019 4:36 AM

R503 Who do you think leaked it? The French press is saying that Rose boasted about her relationship to Will's friends. If true, she spread the seeds far and wide initially. BTW, after Will threatened to sue, the "Chumbleys" stated they aren't suing b/c they don't care what's out there.

Do you know if the affair with Rose is still ongoing? You mentioned declining sexual interest b/t the couple - is it William who is not interested? Does he simply not want more heirs?

Based on what I've read - the affair started before Kate's pregnancy with Louis and her pregnancy took him by surprise. IMHO, that pregnancy was in reaction to the dalliance with Rose.

by Anonymousreply 508April 14, 2019 4:36 AM

R272 It's odd that H&M didn't go over to the group of people where the pregnant brown dress lady stood but the other royals did.

Thank heavens the Suits stylist may be in town to help MM with her clothes (or even be carrying Baby Sussex).

by Anonymousreply 509April 14, 2019 4:39 AM

R507 I agree... I never really heard about the reasons why, or how the story about William’s affair got out. As some may know, my original info from3-4 months ago were they were going through a “rough patch” (exact words) and it was for dwindling interest and boredom, including sexual. I honestly don’t know on whose part and I didn’t hear of any affair. The only thing I heard that I thought was really gossip worthy was someone threw the divorce word out in a cruel way. Not as a real possibility but in a “you’d really love it if I divorced you, wouldn’t you” sort of threat. I don’t even know whether Kate or Will said it btw. Haven’t heard anything since, and the person I got the info from hasn’t either, so maybe they’ve tried to put a lid on leaks.

by Anonymousreply 510April 14, 2019 4:45 AM

r300 I think it's the Suits stylist. She is standing on a ledge and that's why she looks tall. MM looked at her but didn't go over to her and stop and greet the people near her like Kate & William and the other royals did .

by Anonymousreply 511April 14, 2019 4:46 AM

Let's guess how Amal and George Clooney will sneak Baby Sussex (or twin Baby Sussexes) into Frogmore Cottage? I think that they could fly the offspring from Italy in their prvate jet. Then, they could put the offspring into the expensive, fabulous Carkoon car seat(s) and place them back inside the box(es). The top of the box could have holes like a pet shop has for taking home a hamster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512April 14, 2019 4:55 AM

R318 Beyonce's dream of having a cottage industry of baby goods named Blue Ivy was dashed when the surrogate delivered a baby who looks exactly like Jay Z instead of Queen Bee.

by Anonymousreply 513April 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Maybe they could build. a catapult system like in Monty Python...

“Run away, run away!”

by Anonymousreply 514April 14, 2019 5:03 AM

Maybe this could replace the drab gray crib when Baby Sussex gets older. She'll end up like North West and want to wear pink girly things after having to wear black designer baby clothes when she was too young to sass her mom back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 14, 2019 5:13 AM

I think the brown dress woman is the stylist. Compare this photo of Suits sylist, Talia Brown Thall. Let's hope the Suits hair and makup people have convened in London for a MM makeover. They need to confiscate the oily orange bronzer, dirt brown rouge, and orange/coral lipstick.

MM has aged just to fast in less than 1-1/2 years. It has to be her bad hair, makeup, and clothes since she moved to London. London used to be the center of hip fashion 60s-70s even up until mid 80s. I believe that there are many talented UK designers who could dress MM much better. You'll find them in the fashion colleges and on Etsy rather than the big fashion houses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 14, 2019 5:24 AM

The place where MM's parents got married is a very well-known place. It was most popular during the whole meditation, yoga period after the Beatles went to India. I don't consider it a cult unless you believe all Eastern religions with yogis are cults. It's not like Osho.

I was thinking that it was the Hollywood temple that became a restaurant. But, that must be a different one where people used to get married because it had a patio garden.

These stores about Doria murdering her dad are just too ridiculous. He died in a fall while walking his dogs. The Ragland side of the family has spoken out before and shown pictures way back before the wedding. They seem like nice, decent people and are descended from talented performers, a baseball athlete, and the first black woman realtor in Los Angeles. Her brother said that he wasn't upset that Doria inherited their dad's house because she was a single mom with little Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517April 14, 2019 6:07 AM

R517=guy + bogart

by Anonymousreply 518April 14, 2019 6:21 AM

The lady in the brown dress is Johanna Torell who is a coworker of Jolie,Andreatta the stylist at Suits .

by Anonymousreply 519April 14, 2019 7:15 AM

If you go to Jolie,Andreatta on Google and go to the pics and scroll down you come across Johanna T . I have an IPad so i cant give you the pic .

by Anonymousreply 520April 14, 2019 8:07 AM

Johanna Torell has even pics of her standing next to Meghan

by Anonymousreply 521April 14, 2019 8:09 AM

R521 Johanna Torell bears no resemblance to the brown dress woman. Unless you have a photo of her with brown hair, I can’t see how you join those dots to have a blonde jewellery designer standing outside WA with thick brown hair. Your iPad should deliver a photo here btw.

by Anonymousreply 522April 14, 2019 8:28 AM

You have a Johanna Torell who was working at Suits in the costume department and she has brown hair . The jewelry designer is the wrong one . You have to Google Jolie Andreatta and scroll down the pics She is standing near Meghan at an event in Toronto .

by Anonymousreply 523April 14, 2019 8:33 AM

You can’t google Johanna Torell . They scrubbed her . You have to go to Jolie Andreatta and then when you scroll down you see Johanna Torell . Am I speaking Chinese maybe ?

by Anonymousreply 524April 14, 2019 8:38 AM

And that leads to the next question : why is she scrubbed from the internet ? She is working as a costume designer under Jolie Andreatta supervision . Why can’t you find her on the web when you Google her name . Because she is the surrogate of H and M . And I even dare to say its only her eggs and Harry s sperm . So the outcome will be caucasion with no Afro hair .

by Anonymousreply 525April 14, 2019 8:50 AM

R524 You need to do a bit better than that if you want to show that the blonde woman identified as Johanna Torrell has somehow morphed into a dark haired woman who was photographed at the Abbey TWO years in a row. Transfer your photo to Imgur if you want to share it here. And speaking Chinese is a skill not to be taken lightly.

by Anonymousreply 526April 14, 2019 9:00 AM

Really R526 ? I said you have to go Google Jolie Andreatta and scroll down at the pics and then you see the other Johanna Are you a troll maybe ? One wonders .

by Anonymousreply 527April 14, 2019 9:16 AM

Maybe retarded R526 ? You are lacking reading skills maybe ?

by Anonymousreply 528April 14, 2019 9:21 AM

Really R527 - no troll here. I just find your claims a tad outlandish to be honest, so I did as you suggested, and came to the same photo of a blonde jewellery designer who has just had a son. Why don’t you share your link to stop this increasingly absurd toing and froing. Not everyone who challenges is a troll. Maybe they just want a bit more validation.

https://johannatorell.com/pages/press

by Anonymousreply 529April 14, 2019 9:23 AM

Google Jolie Andreatta than go to designer Jolie Try and than scroll down

by Anonymousreply 530April 14, 2019 9:35 AM

Sorry must be designer Jolie and than scroll down . Try that

by Anonymousreply 531April 14, 2019 9:35 AM

Ya'All smoking crack! There is no picture that looks like the Manson girl !

by Anonymousreply 532April 14, 2019 9:47 AM

Jesus Maria Josef . Google Jolie Andreatta at the pics you choose designer Jolie and than you scroll down . My God is it that difficult . No wonder Trump won in your country.

by Anonymousreply 533April 14, 2019 9:52 AM

R533 Calm your farm. No, I mean - really - calm your farm. I have done all that and more. Just want some visual evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534April 14, 2019 9:57 AM

Try Johanna Torell costume department Suits and scroll,down . There is a picture of her with brown hair . But she is indeed a jewelry designer . You are right about that .

by Anonymousreply 535April 14, 2019 10:00 AM

That didn’t work. My bad. Maybe you can try a link R533. Not American btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536April 14, 2019 10:01 AM

She looks NOTHING like that long crooked nosed, beady eyed cult member. Please scoll way upwards in this threas to find that picture and compare the two women.

by Anonymousreply 537April 14, 2019 10:07 AM

I m’ not American either . How come you can’t Google that . I have just an Ipad . I can’t post pictures . Try Google “ Designing for film and tv -The beginning - Johanna Torell “

by Anonymousreply 538April 14, 2019 10:09 AM

Here's a reminder of the supposed surrogate we are speaking of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539April 14, 2019 10:15 AM

Harry just married M so he too has a child . Meghan is there too achieve Fame and global recognition for her and Harry . Nothing more and as an effective deflector for his own shenanigans . And Johanna Torell with brown hair is a spitting image to the lady in brown dress .

by Anonymousreply 540April 14, 2019 10:19 AM

Johanna Torell is too old to be the pregnant woman in the brown dress. She has too many wrinkles around her eyes and down in her jawline. The nose is wrong. The distance from her eyes to eyebrows is wrong and her eyes aren't hooded like the pregnant woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541April 14, 2019 10:24 AM

Absolutely R541. At the risk of further incurring any wrath, I would point out to R538 that the only women in that link with brown hair are Mary Steenburgen and Demi Moore. Maybe R538 can direct us to the other photo. Yes, even with an iPad.

by Anonymousreply 542April 14, 2019 10:29 AM

R540 Youre being delusional! Stevie Wonder could tell the difference! Nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 543April 14, 2019 10:29 AM

Well go on to your happy lives then morons !

by Anonymousreply 544April 14, 2019 10:32 AM

Triggered much? Just want some proof or evidence to back up your claims. Which are pretty wild. Now don’t go all coy on us just as things are getting interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545April 14, 2019 10:35 AM

Ball’s in your court now, R544. Which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 546April 14, 2019 10:37 AM

[quote] Fucking hell, you’re stupid. And a good example of why yanks shouldn’t talk about anything British. It has nothing to do with taxpayers, moron.

Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it? I know it doesn't have anything to do with British taxpayers. That is why the troll who insists that it does is so insane.

by Anonymousreply 547April 14, 2019 10:51 AM

I mean, just wondering, but why would Meg and Harry just have their surrogate randomly hanging out in front of loads of cameras?

I'm starting to develop a batshit theory of my own here - that the batshit theories are actually being placed and promoted by people working for MM's PR in order to discredit all those who find her to be an insufferable twat. It's much easier to dismiss criticism if you can point to evidence the critics are fucking nuts. And y'alls recent posters are kinda acting fucking nuts.

She's an NPD/BPD trashy D-List actress who got lucky like no one of her station has gotten lucky for a LONG time. She's misunderstanding and mishandling her new role in some entertaining and cringey ways. Why can't we just enjoy this thirsty bitch and her tackriffic ways without the, you know, *batshittery*?

by Anonymousreply 548April 14, 2019 10:54 AM

The truth is not enough. Mentally ill fraus and shills are obsessed with Markle's vagina.

by Anonymousreply 549April 14, 2019 10:56 AM

R545 If you scroll down you see a pic of Johanna Torell with brown hair .

by Anonymousreply 550April 14, 2019 11:09 AM

You just don’t want to know aren’t you ?

by Anonymousreply 551April 14, 2019 11:10 AM

Maybe If they leave the surrogate at home she can go in labor and they are in the church . They have to keep her closely now because she is 8 months . There was a security agent next to her .

by Anonymousreply 552April 14, 2019 11:13 AM

I did, R550. And found Demi Moore in a blue dress.

by Anonymousreply 553April 14, 2019 11:16 AM

R552 is a good example of combo incomprehensible drivel and conspiracy bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 554April 14, 2019 11:19 AM

What I want the press to do is stay away when they are presenting their baby . That would be something 😂 .

by Anonymousreply 555April 14, 2019 11:26 AM

The crap PR is doing what passes for their best to stir up interest in it, but I don't see anyone on the edge of their seat, or even mentioning it in passing. It's something for the fraus who Laugh Love And Live.

by Anonymousreply 556April 14, 2019 11:35 AM

The tunnels at Frogmore made it a lot easier to move in medical staff for the surrogate. I'm hearing that there roads around Windsor have been closed. Can anyione confirm?

by Anonymousreply 557April 14, 2019 11:37 AM

Everything is blocked off all the way to Gatwick, and it is projected that by the time the Sohofrog arrives, Heathrow will be affected, too. It is basically mass hysteria on what is usually a quiet pleasant Sunday, but all that changed with the Sussex Family move-in to the Frog Haven Servants' Quarters this past week. More breathtaking news to come as it breaks.

by Anonymousreply 558April 14, 2019 11:46 AM

There is a good piece in the Express by Carole Malone, " Meghan, Royal life is no free ride, says CAROLE MALONE". Unfortunately the link is too long for me to attach the article, unless some genius here can do it?

by Anonymousreply 559April 14, 2019 11:50 AM

The surrogate is neither Johanna Torell nor Talia Thall. Talia just got married and is not hugely pregnant. Johanna is too old (I’ve included another photo of her for kicks). In addition, these women have careers and actual lives they would certainly not put on hold for some cunt who thought of them as “her staff”.

Manson pregnant lady’s identity remains a mystery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560April 14, 2019 12:07 PM

R599

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561April 14, 2019 12:09 PM

Sorry R559. Got ahead of myself. Daily Express link above.

by Anonymousreply 562April 14, 2019 12:11 PM

Maybe Jolie Andreatta herself or a daughter of her . Whenever you try to Google Jolie Andreatta married or daughter nothing comes up . The same for Johanna . When H and M would choose for a surrogate it has to be someone they can trust . She knows these women for 10 years and maybe they are friends of her . Jolie is an accomplished custom designer I don’t think M would treat her like staff . And she wasn’t that famous yet before marrying Harry .

by Anonymousreply 563April 14, 2019 12:11 PM

R548, the batshittery is fun. But I know what you mean.

R550, there are no photos of Torell with brown hair. She’s a fine-featured blonde like Meryl Streep. The Manson preggo has thick dark hair and brown eyes and a distinct nose and is younger.

by Anonymousreply 564April 14, 2019 12:15 PM

That other poster was talking out of an orifice best kept hidden. Think she saw Demi Moore on the page she kept shrieking about and thought it was that Johanna woman. Rattle some cages and the nuts come loose.

by Anonymousreply 565April 14, 2019 12:16 PM

Thank you so much R561 / R562 . I knew we had some geniuses somewhere in the thread !

by Anonymousreply 566April 14, 2019 12:16 PM

My pleasure R566. Not according to our conspiracy theorist though!

by Anonymousreply 567April 14, 2019 12:19 PM

This is interesting about Kate Middleton's grandmother. Of course, I appreciate that Meghan's grandmother was Mata Hari so it can't possibly compare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568April 14, 2019 12:22 PM

R563, I’m not dismissing the idea of a surrogate, because it’s possible, and fun to entertain.

I don’t think ANY of Meghan’s acquaintances would ever serve as surrogates for her. It’s a shitty fucking job for women who don’t have any other options. Or it’s a very close family member with boundless love. The other option is a woman who claims to have a special calling and bring love to unfortunate couples and those are the crazy ones you don’t want to tangle with. But I guess people get desperate.

Imagine brown dress lady is just some random person with a regular job and a husband and here we all are, talking shit about her.

by Anonymousreply 569April 14, 2019 12:24 PM

Ok, DL Detectives, what do we think of this, then? Is brown velvet lady the same person as lady behind the door at Ila? Don't forget, Meg and Harry did the pap walk, coming out of Ila the Friday before last. The photo of her behind the door is taken from them exiting the shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 14, 2019 12:25 PM

No, we are not all talking about her, only humorless frau and frau adjacents.

by Anonymousreply 571April 14, 2019 12:28 PM

Of all the batshittery from prolific delusional poster R524 R552 etc, the claim of internet scrubbing is my favourite

[quote] You can’t google Johanna Torell . They scrubbed her . You have to go to Jolie Andreatta and then when you scroll down you see Johanna Torell .

Torrell has her own website and an damn IMDB page.

I've loving her conspiracy nut pivot at R563. Now that she's been called out on the Demi Moore picture, she's moved on to Jolie Andreatta or Torell's possible adult daughters with absolutely no proof that these woman have children at all.

The crazy logic is mildly amusing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572April 14, 2019 12:28 PM

R561, thanks for that link. I agree with Malone.

by Anonymousreply 573April 14, 2019 12:29 PM

She's pretty. Manson woman is a bit of a moose.

by Anonymousreply 574April 14, 2019 12:29 PM

I will raise you one R370 and show you a photo from 2018 where our woman also features. Same event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575April 14, 2019 12:32 PM

Oooh, thanks for posting that, r570! I was looking for the apothecary image and couldn’t find it. Excellent!

Personally, I see the resemblance, but I don’t think it’s the same person. The eyebrows are different. But I’m not positive.

by Anonymousreply 576April 14, 2019 12:33 PM

Princess Anne is in Dublin this weekend. I've just checked the Court Circular and yet again she has a packed out week of engagements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577April 14, 2019 12:34 PM

R575, now THAT is the same woman. She sure does like those long skirts, doesn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 578April 14, 2019 12:34 PM

R575 Could it be possible that she's a curator of the building? She's practically standing in the same spot.

by Anonymousreply 579April 14, 2019 12:37 PM

R579, that is a very good guess. She also seems like one of those ren faire types who’d be thrilled to do that job. I’m cracking up that she’s probably oblivious to the conspiracies swirling around her.

by Anonymousreply 580April 14, 2019 12:45 PM

R570 Yes. You've solved the mystery.

by Anonymousreply 581April 14, 2019 12:47 PM

And if we’re going full conspiracy tard here, the surrogate would probably be someone who doesn’t know the significance of her fetus and can be disposed of after the birth. I don’t think they’d risk using someone who would spill the beans later.

by Anonymousreply 582April 14, 2019 12:48 PM

Jolie Andreatta is a mysterieus woman . Only 2 pics of her are on the internet . That with her dog and long hair and the one in the costume department of Suits . Odd isn’t . She has worked on Suits till 2018 says IMDB . So she is no longer working now . Maybe i’m not so far off .

by Anonymousreply 583April 14, 2019 12:58 PM

And that pic in Llapothecaire is indeed the same woman at the church .

by Anonymousreply 584April 14, 2019 1:02 PM

Maybe Jolie is her real girlfriend ? Afterall Megs is a lesbian .

by Anonymousreply 585April 14, 2019 1:03 PM

R583 Or maybe just modest. The artist lets her work speak for itself. Not everyone is a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 586April 14, 2019 1:07 PM

I noticed a few of the UK papers running this online yesterday, interesting that they are updating the same pieces today. Do you think they know? Or just generally a slow news Sunday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587April 14, 2019 1:09 PM

Come on R 586 ! In this day of social media ? She has already started an instagram account but no pics of her . Maybe the internet is scrubbed ? Not a single pic than these two . And Suits is now famous when M married H .

by Anonymousreply 588April 14, 2019 1:13 PM

CDAN podcast ep. 212 Enty mentioned that there is an offer on the table for MM to do some voice acting for a cartoon. Apparently her price is $5M, but will not do any promoting/interviews for the film. She will allow a single interview with probably some top tier interviewer to talk about the film. Enty seems it’s all crazy because what kids movie will pay $5M for someone to be in a kids movie when the kids don’t want even know who she is?

Interesting! Wouldn't put it past her, at all! This must be the cartoon featured earlier on in the thread, based on Harry and herself, with four kids.

by Anonymousreply 589April 14, 2019 1:24 PM

R583 R588 Excellent conspiracy nut side step.

There aren't many images of Jolie Andreatta so maybe she is the woman in brown standing outside Westminster Abbey who could possibly be a surrogate for Meghan and Harry. What a leap!

Based on the work history on IMDB Andreatta's first credit as a costume designer is from 1995. If she was 18 when she was hired for that first job that makes her at least 42. It's more likely that she was in her 20s so she's closer to mid/late 40s. The photo from Suits suggests Andreatta may be closer to 50. Even with that poor picture quality, you can see her wrinkles.

Who the hell is hiring a surrogate pushing 50? We know Harry will never have access to the Duchy of Lancaster but he could have stumped up cash for better than that with a GoFundMe campaign. Try again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590April 14, 2019 1:32 PM

Cuz she would have to do Kate one better, lol?

by Anonymousreply 591April 14, 2019 1:46 PM

I dozed off last night reading all these posts about the woman in brown velvet. The oversaturation is complete. I don’t care if Meghan is using a surrogate. She can have a baby unicorn for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 592April 14, 2019 2:00 PM

Yes, R586. Creatives prefer to let their work do the talking. It’s called talent. Even ‘in these days of social media’.

by Anonymousreply 593April 14, 2019 2:03 PM

You all should check cast and crew Suits on the internet . not the full cast and crew . Scroll down and you see a picture in a restaurant of the cast of Suits the evening before the Wedding . They had a farewell diner and the lady in the brown dress is sitting at the table !

by Anonymousreply 594April 14, 2019 2:06 PM

Haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 14, 2019 2:06 PM

Oh, so exciting R594! Remind me, this means what?

by Anonymousreply 596April 14, 2019 2:07 PM

This one R594?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 14, 2019 2:09 PM

I think I just saw the woman in the brown dress in Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 598April 14, 2019 2:10 PM

^I’ll try to get a photo and post it.

by Anonymousreply 599April 14, 2019 2:11 PM

Yes R597 ! Thank you . The pic came from Adams on his ig account but is not there anymore .

by Anonymousreply 600April 14, 2019 2:11 PM

No you dihint R599. She's here in San Diego having waffles at Dennys.

by Anonymousreply 601April 14, 2019 2:12 PM

Bye, Suckers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602April 14, 2019 2:13 PM

That ig pic I found on Sky news !

by Anonymousreply 603April 14, 2019 2:16 PM

The one with floral dress after the bald one and a younger guy .

by Anonymousreply 604April 14, 2019 2:41 PM

Does this mean there's potentially a surrogate, r582?

by Anonymousreply 605April 14, 2019 4:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!