Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Game of Thrones Marathon

Peter Dinklage looked remarkably young in the earlier episodes.

Stannis was such a stick-up-his-ass prick

Renley was gone too soon

Will Hot Pie have a happy ending to his tale?

Will Podrick marry Sansa, finally giving her some male happiness?

by Anonymousreply 46April 15, 2019 4:44 AM

Qhorin Halfhand was hot. Had a Patrick Stewart thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2019 7:04 PM

I forgot about Podrik and his magic dick!

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2019 7:11 PM

I'd forgotten how awful Jamie was. I mute Theon's scenes; he's too tedious.

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2019 8:18 PM

Yes, it was a shame about Renley.

by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2019 8:25 PM

Renly sure was fine. Major gay face. Is the actor one of us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 10, 2019 8:37 PM

Saw Dany's vision again yesterday. Yes, I think it predicts her death in the final season, and NO SPOILERS PLEASE there are other threads for that.

by Anonymousreply 6April 10, 2019 9:28 PM

I think it will end up being a world inside the blue eye of a white walker

by Anonymousreply 7April 10, 2019 9:31 PM

Wait...it’s “a blue eyed giant,” right?

Old Nan’s wacky stories. “One time she told me the sky is blue because we live inside the eye of a blue-eyed giant named Macumber.”

by Anonymousreply 8April 10, 2019 9:37 PM

Sam gave dragon glass to Hodor. I wonder if Hodor had a chance to use it when he was hodey doe.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2019 6:40 AM

Dorne & Arya’s story are boring

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2019 4:00 AM

There Theon storyline was really tedious IMO. The Sand Snakes were unnecessary. And I hated everything about the High Sparrow. Same with Arya at the House of Black and White. The whole interlude with her and the actors, and then going blind. I know. I understand why these things were part of the story, but I hated them. I like Ja"qen H'gar best when he was pretending to be a soldier. Once he put on that Jesus gown I was over him.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2019 4:04 AM

I thought Gendry the bastard son of Robert Baratheon was handsome in the first season.

But, talk about Seinfeldian two-faced. He really swings from good looking to no so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2019 4:21 AM

I’d completely wiped the Sand snakes from my memory. So sad to see them again.

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2019 5:26 AM

The ONLY thing I like about Euron is that he took out the Sand Snakes. Other than that, he's a total waste.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2019 5:51 AM

OH MY GOD, JOHN SNOW DIED!!! MURDERED!!! BY HIS FRIENDS!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2019 6:12 AM

Fuck Olly!

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2019 11:24 AM

Thanks for the spoilers asshole!

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2019 11:47 AM

[quote]Fuck Olly!

I caught the episode where Ygritte and her band raid his village and Ygritte puts an arrow through his Father's head. I missed that the first time around. I kinda understand why he would have a little grudge about that.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2019 12:32 PM

Man, Olly was an evil little worm though. He was unrepentant to the last.

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2019 1:10 PM

R17 I'm not the guy who posted spoilers, but hunny, please. Try not to get upset. If you hate spoilers best to avoid most internet sites or threads that discuss Game of Thrones, because the damned show has been out here since 2009. Millions of people all over the world have watched it...several times.

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2019 1:13 PM

yeah Renley was gone much too quickly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2019 1:53 PM

I was so upset when Ser Loras got blown up. They could have done so much more with that character. Right now he could be part of the fighting force at Winterfell.

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2019 3:42 PM

[quote]Thanks for the spoilers asshole!

r17 - in nerd circles, spoilers and spoiler warning are usually only for the current season of a show. Since we are well past the airing of the final episode of the Season 7 (August 27, 2017), No place is going to be spoiler-free unless it is specifically noted as being a "spoiler free" discussion.

by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2019 3:49 PM

Everyone was oohing and ahhing over how great Gendry looked last season all shaved & pumped up, but I don’t get the thrill. He looks like a 2nd rate Christian Bale playing yet another role he lost 40 lbs for. I like pre-ripped Gendry.

Melisandre told Varys that they were going to die in Westeros. Will Varys be killed by one of the dragons? Fire and magic play so much a part in his story. He said he hates all who practice magic, but doesn’t Dany practice a form of magic, flying on her dragons? And Dany sees Drogo and her child beyond the Wall when she’s in the House of the Undying. Did that signify Viserion’s death or does it signify her death beyond the wall?

Jon Snow has to die again because he’s Jesus. Second time is a charm.

I guess Gendry will marry Sansa. He’s Robert Baratheon’s real son, so he’s noble. His dick may not be as big as Podrick’s but Podrick’s a bit chubby & lowborn. He can help repopulate the north by having sex with lots of prostitutes. It would be a shame if he was killed by the Dead.

Watching the marathon makes me giggle every time variations of same line comes up “I’ve seen them! I’ve seen the Army of the Dead. They’re cooming for us....for ALL OF US.”

“I’ve seen what’s beyond the wall! And if you’d seen it, you’d roon, too! You’d roon for yer loif!”

“You avent seen em. The Dead. The white wawkuz! The war isn’t here! It’s with them! Turn your army around! Head north! I tell ya, the Dead are on the march!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2019 4:29 PM

I watched a couple interviews with Joe Dempsie and I like him.

by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2019 4:44 PM

The battle of the bastards is on, and holy FUCK did Jon screw that one up! He only won because Sansa knew he was going to fuck up and took steps to save him from his own stupidity, steps that he would have stopped her from taking if he'd known.

He sucks as a general. I hope he has Danerys take charge of the military campaign in the war against the dead ,and lets Sansa take charge of the politics. Danerys conquered three city-states quite neatly, she's a better strategist by far.

by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2019 4:07 AM

“You want a good girl....but you need the bad pussy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2019 8:05 PM

[quote] He sucks as a general

Jon Snow sucks at everything. He knows nothing. He’s always wrong.

I can’t wait til he dies.

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2019 8:08 PM

I love this scene with Jaime andOlenna. Love it. NCW acts his fine ass off.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2019 8:28 PM

Watching last season's 90 minute finale now, before the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2019 11:44 PM

Robert's Rebellion was built on a lie!

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2019 12:41 AM

The wall didn't work.

It stood for a thousand years, and fell just when it was needed most.

And now the dead are on the march. Inexorably pushing south. Consuming all in their path.

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2019 12:52 AM

NEW SEASON STARTS NOW!

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2019 1:03 AM

The dead are COOMING!

They’re cooming for us all!

I’ve seen the white wawkiz!

I’ve seen the Night King!

They’re all cooming to kill us

Of you saw what I’ve seen, you’d shit yer pantaloons!

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2019 1:08 AM

Wtf?

How did the Hound get in that group?

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2019 1:09 AM

So? What do you think about the episode?

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Just an occasional watcher but I found it boring and almost soap opera. The whole thing with Jon Snow being the real king seems so corny.

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2019 2:07 AM

I always cry when another Stark child makes it back to Winterfell

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2019 2:07 AM

Not much happened, but it’s good to have Cersei and her bottomless glass of wine back.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2019 2:11 AM

It was an episode of reunions, retrenching, and moving the pieces around the board to where they need to be.

I thought it was quite satisfying as an opening.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2019 2:12 AM

Still don’t know how the Hound got in there at winterfell. Brienne is at Winterfell.

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2019 2:16 AM

Lyanna Mormont, always showing more balls than Jon

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2019 2:30 AM

The Hound has been with them since the last episode of last season... not sure why you're confused that he's "suddenly" with them, when he's been with them for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2019 2:43 AM

I don't get the head butt thing. Doesn't it hurt your head as well as the other person's head when you butt it?

by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2019 4:01 AM

It has to do with momentum and reflection of force, R44. Did you never take physics?

I mean, yes, it hurts you, but if you do it right, it hurts them a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2019 4:05 AM

The thing I always notice on a rewatch is how cheap the wigs look in Season 1.

Cersei gurl....who did your hair?

by Anonymousreply 46April 15, 2019 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!