Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I ❤️ the cops on Live PD!

They’re so fuckin hot! I have a cop fetish anyway.

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2020 11:42 PM

I had one pulled me over once after Fourth of July party. He was one major stud. I made sure he had some fireworks get out of that ticket. I was one and a stick of dynamite

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2019 1:51 AM

They have big cocks!

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2019 2:40 AM

BUMP. Just watched several episodes. Not a single hot cop. All fat and ugly.

Please tell me which episodes feature the hot ones.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2019 11:23 PM

Listen to the Podcast - Running from Cops. I realise you are talking about the eye candy but just know those shows are BULLSHIT - entertainment vehicles that actually hurt people.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2019 11:30 PM

STICKS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2019 11:34 PM

[quote]just know those shows are BULLSHIT -

How so? I mean are the people actors pretending to be fleeing the cops or do you mean their rights are being violated?

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2019 11:37 PM

The horrible, smug, high-voiced "Sticks" is the worst of the lot. I'll bet he's a total cunt in real life.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2019 11:37 PM

sticks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2019 11:42 PM

The show need to fit a structure that pleases you, the viewer. This even changes the policing that is done, which is of course edited. There are many issues on the waiver. They are many issues about the percentages of types of crime shown, types of possible criminals, versus real statistics on policing, crimes, and criminals. There are many issues. The podcast is pretty short - a couple of episodes, yet based on exhaustive research, and it's well done. If you like cop shows, you could listen to this podcast and still decide you like the shows but have some context for what you are seeing.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2019 11:42 PM

The big black guy from SC has a nice body but fug face. Also used to like one of them from Warwick.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2019 11:43 PM

This was actually the first time I ever saw the show. I always thought there were issues with these cop reality shows, but to be perfectly honestly, I was only watching for the shallowest reason: Looking for eye candy like you stated @R4.

They're all absolutely fug and most are fat. I've never heard of this "sticks." I wish I could've seen him at least. He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2019 11:47 PM

r9 they absolutely do change some things. What they don't change is the demographics. That's what people complain about, and it's not wrong.

The First 48 expanded their locations, and the demo changed accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote]What they don't change is the demographics. That's what people complain about, and it's not wrong.

Would you please expand on this? What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2019 11:56 PM

There seem to be more hotties on COPS reruns from like 10 yrs ago.

LivePD is fun because in modern times, the perps are actually much more entertaining to watch because they're all so damn fucking stupid,

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2019 2:27 AM

r13 black groups complained about COPS and then LivePD because they show mainly minorities committing crimes and being arrested. They were upset because it was only black & brown. Of course, that's because in those areas, that reflected the truth: drugs fueled crime, and the neighbourhoods were majority black/hispanic. Therefore, most people on the other end of the police would be PoC.

The First 48 expanded their cities when they had two scandals, one that involved corrupt cops, and they had more "methy" places like Ohio where the perps are white. However, that didn't change the fact that in majority black areas, the criminals will be black, as will the victims.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2019 2:34 AM

Finally, a hottie from St. Louis! I think he's an EMT. I just turned it on.

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2019 2:42 AM

Thanks for the explanation, R15

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2019 2:42 AM

The hottest cop I encountered was in Sheridan Square in 1986 on Gay Pride Day. I was marching with the Living Sober crowd when I saw him. Tall, muscular, white helmet, aviator shades, thick curled mustache, uniform blue shirt open, revealing thatch of chest hair, jodhpurs, knee-high black boots. Hot as fuck.

So I just sauntered up to him, and said, “Hey there, flatfoot! Wanna hotfoot it over to my place?” (I really said this.)

He gave me the most beautiful, shit-eating grin!

Ah, Gay Pride of yore!

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2019 3:01 AM

^I love that

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2019 3:02 AM

I would not try that today.

At a minimum you’d get a lecture, maximum shot.

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2019 3:11 AM

I bet Sticks has a big ol dick and pussy thrown at him left and right.

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2019 3:12 AM

I’d fuck Dan Abrams.

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2019 3:13 AM

Staged and predatory. Don’t support it.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2019 3:42 AM

r23 dispatched patrol is staged? How?

by Anonymousreply 24June 11, 2019 6:06 AM

The Host Dan Abrams has been hanging around those tattooed cops too much he went out and got a full tat sleeve last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2019 12:59 AM

Arrest me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2019 1:25 AM

Yes, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2019 1:30 AM

Bump. This is the first time I've watched in a couple of months and it's infuriating.

I have to say these asshole cops obsessed with arresting people for minimal amounts of marijuana are fucking ridiculous. And they all think they're fucking K-9s "I smell marijuana from your car." Sometimes these arrogant cops say that they smelled it when they were sitting in their own car and another car passes by and they end up finding nothing.

Marijuana just needs to be legalized everywhere. It's insane what they do to people just for smoking a joint.

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2020 3:36 AM

And BTW, I don't even smoke it. I just find the persecution of those who do absolutely ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2020 3:37 AM

Damn - obese American cops almost made me retch!

In the US, only Hawaiian cops are hot and handsome. The rest is just fat and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 30January 4, 2020 3:46 AM

R28 And some of the states that have tons of petty drug arrests need the sales tax revenue generated by legit retailers.

by Anonymousreply 31January 4, 2020 3:47 AM

R31, Illinois raked in over $3M on the first day! It just needs to be legalized and treated like drinking. Meaning, you shouldn't be smoking to the point of .being impaired and driving.

Some of these places where they bring in K-9s for tiny bags. It's so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 32January 4, 2020 3:56 AM

And another bullshit thing: A cop in SC -on camera- just claimed a guy who got away in his truck "tried to hit his car." He radioed that claim to dispatch. That was a lie. In fact, the guy made every effort to *avoid* hitting the cop's car and he didn't hit the cop's car, but the cop fucking lied.

The guy who got away may be a criminal, but the cop didn't have to claim that bullshit lie.

by Anonymousreply 33January 4, 2020 5:16 AM

This show is equal parts fascinating and crushingly depressing. Cops making the already difficult lives of desperate, fucked up people more desperate and more fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 34January 4, 2020 5:41 AM

Right now, they're showing this poor, old black man in NV who sees aliens. Why is he on camera? Because he's a spectacle for the audience. How do the producers see this as something to watch? This poor man with mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 35January 4, 2020 6:03 AM

I condole you, OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2020 11:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!