Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celine 'outs' rumored BF: "He is a gay"

Celine Dion is still dealing with rumors about her dating life and people are still asking about her relationship with BFF Pepe Munoz. The 51-year-old "That's The Way It Is" singer has been seen spending a lot of time with Pepe over the past couple years.

Celine says that rumors about them being a couple make her laugh.

“At first, I felt for him quite a bit… Pepe is gay, and at first I think some people did not know that,” she told Extra.

“The thing is that he’s my best friend and we dance together and he did so much for me and even just holding my hand… it’s something that I haven’t had for a long time… A hug from a 6′ 3″ man, it was wonderful… and people really thought there was a romance going on,” she added. “He did so much for me, for my mental health, my spirituality, my strength… my inner strength.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2019 9:05 PM

I never would have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2019 3:34 PM

How Celine Got Her Groove Back

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2019 3:38 PM

Wait, she’s 51?!

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2019 3:45 PM

I guess he's the reason she is so skeletal

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2019 3:45 PM

She is rumored to be closeted herself...more than one blind item hinting at a female lover, who wants to live openly but Celine keeps getting cold feet.

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2019 3:48 PM

Everything about her seems so ..... severe.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2019 3:59 PM

She could convert him, if she were just a little more "womanly."

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2019 4:03 PM

Good for him for securing a rich hag.

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2019 5:46 PM

Of course he's gay, have you ever seen her face? She'll end up like Martha Raye, being pushed around in a wheelchair by a gay husband waiting for the inheritance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2019 6:05 PM

Real-life Ziggy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2019 6:11 PM

Her mainstream success still bemuses me. With the exception of that song from Titanic, which I can understand why it was so huge, the rest of her output is so corny.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2019 6:18 PM

She is just awful looking. When she first came out in the 90s, I thought she was in her 40s. Now? 60s.

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2019 6:19 PM

[quote] Wait, she’s 51?!

I thought she was 61, at least.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2019 6:23 PM

mean spirited DL'ers, and it serves no purpose at all.

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2019 6:49 PM

Well, you bitches can't accuse her of bearding up now.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2019 7:21 PM

[quote]Celine 'outs' rumored BF: "He is a gay"

Using the expression "[italic]a[/italic] gay" suggests that English is not the OP's first language.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2019 7:29 PM

Il est un gai.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2019 7:34 PM

Recently saw Celine's show in Vegas. She looks fantastic and sings better than ever. Her stage presence was comfortable, relaxed, and charming. Her rapport with the audience was strong as well. Compared to Cher's Vegas show (5 musicians, a lot of Bob Mackie costumes, and Cher walking through the show), Celine's show with 50+ people (27 musicians) was the A+ type of entertainment you'd expect in Vegas. Things seem to be back on track for her, and I think she earned it.

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2019 7:50 PM

Ah am a DORK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2019 8:51 PM

Norma Desmond, live!

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote] Using the expression "a gay" suggests that English is not the OP's first language.

He was trying to be funny.

Pull the pole from out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2019 8:56 PM

Céline obviously chose her ass over her face. Now, where is the buffet?

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2019 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!