Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BRITNEY SPEARS CHECKS INTO MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY... Distraught Over Dad's Illness

Ruh roh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 14, 2019 2:58 AM

drug addiction

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2019 8:29 PM

Oh god, back in the hoo-hoo hotel. This isn't good. She had been doing pretty well for a while.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2019 8:29 PM

That's too bad. She does seem very fragile and he's really looked out for her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2019 8:30 PM

Um, really? I'm sure everyone coming into this thread has had a parent or relative with serious illnesses. We do our best to take care of them while continuing our lives. She's in a mental facility because she has mental problems. Whether her father is sick or not.

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2019 8:32 PM

When something happens to Britney's dad, she's toast. He's the only thing that's been holding her together for the past 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2019 8:33 PM

God, poor girl. She should quit show business.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2019 8:34 PM

R4, precisely. My parents are 88/90, both recently received cancer diagnosis". Life goes on.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2019 8:35 PM

That's sad. She is very close to her dad. I don't know how I would handle it if my dad were seriously ill.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2019 8:37 PM

Isn't she bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2019 8:39 PM

No one knows.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2019 8:42 PM

Take away shoe laces, belts, and umbrellas.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2019 8:43 PM

God bless that sweet little thing. Hasn't she been through enough? We need to start a prayer circle.

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2019 8:49 PM

R4 you’re lucky, I think Britney’s father is just over 60.

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2019 8:50 PM

Just over 60 in Louisiana = Just over 80 in Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2019 8:51 PM

Hide the clippers.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2019 8:52 PM

Even beyond show business, how is she prepared to take care of herself and her sons if her father isn't here. Where is her mother?

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2019 8:54 PM

Isn’t she in her 40s now? lol. Amazing she lived this long.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2019 8:56 PM

R16 her mom sells pyramid scheme candles on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2019 8:57 PM

Poor Britney! 🐾🐾

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2019 8:58 PM

If Britney was a boy, Mrs. Spears would have whored him out to MJ without batting an eye, a la Mrs. Safechuck and Mrs. Robson.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2019 9:02 PM

The father keeps the whole show on the road, including Britney. For better or worse. Mixed results of his guardianship. I think Britney got BETTER, slowly, over the years, by going through the motions as the drugs slowly sorted her psychosis. In the last couple of years, she seemed alive again. Of course the question can be asked, if she had retired a decade ago, she might have gotten better without her "work" or "career" but maybe that's the only source of positive energy? Maybe she never wanted to be a wife and mother. And then we know to ask - why the whole family needs Britney working, as blood income. All sponges. Including the father.

What a mess. But, at least she seemed alive for a few years recently. There's that.

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2019 9:03 PM

Were any cars injured prior to this latest hospitalization?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2019 9:05 PM

Wishing for the simplicity of childhood.

I know the feeling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2019 9:25 PM

They're... pretty close, right? Like, really close? Super duper close?

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2019 9:32 PM

Poor Britney. Some you beasts should be ashamed of yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2019 9:33 PM

r25 = Chris Crocker

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2019 9:35 PM

Brit-Brit isn't mentally ill, she's "slow".

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2019 9:40 PM

r27 the proper term is "special"

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2019 9:41 PM

WAIT. The Dad’s ill, and SHE’S the one who needs to be hospitalized??!

Way to

a) take care of your dad, after all the times he took care of you

b) make it all about you and drawing focus

c) be a spoiled bitch

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2019 9:44 PM

Britney Spears is currently receiving treatment for issues related to her anxiety, but sources close to the family stress she’s not at a hospital.

Spears’ emotional well-being took a turn for the worse after her father’s colon ruptured last year. The 37-year-old star has been extremely upset over the ongoing medical issues with her dad after revealing he almost died. She even postponed her Las Vegas residency to deal with her father’s illness.

Nipsey Hussle Suspect Rapped About Holding Candlelight Vigil for Victims The man suspected of killing rapper Nipsey Hussle was an aspiring lyricist himself, and released a track that included a promise to hurt anyone he considered an enemy. Pause Unmute Current Time 0:36 / Duration 1:33

Quality LevelsFullscreen However, sources close to the situation tell us the situation was actually much worse and Spears recently began to spiral out of control emotionally. We’re told she recently checked into a facility, but our source stressed that it is not a hospital.

While she’s been away, we’re told Kevin Federline has taken “90% custody” of the former couple’s two children, Sean and Jayden. Federline and Spears were recently locked in a battle over child support and she was ordered to pay “thousands more” in support, plus $100,000 for lawyer fees.

We’re told Federline is now considering heading back to court to ask for more money from his baby mama to care for the kids while she is away.

Meanwhile, Spears broke her social media silence Wednesday before news broke of her treatment, telling fans, “We all need to take time for a little ‘me time.'”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2019 9:46 PM

I feeling badly for her and her father.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2019 9:46 PM

[QUOTE]WAY TO a) take care of your dad, after all the times he took care of you

Give me a break. Britney couldn’t take care of a pet turtle. Her dad is a multi-millionaire with a personal medical team giving him round the clock care in some mansion. He doesn’t need her.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2019 9:51 PM

Hoping for the best for Britney and her dad.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2019 9:52 PM

During her rise to fame and pop stardom days, she was close with her mother. And then she was close to a family friend, I believe it was a friend of her mother, who served as a mother-like figure when Britney was having babies. And then she was close to her father during the rough, shaved-head era.

I've seen Britney interact with her dad. He's sort of a tough-love Drill Sargent, making sure she eats enough, takes her vitamins, etc. I didn't see a whole lot of affection or at least not as much affection as she had at one time with her mother.

Maybe the mother is a monster and Daddy is the best of the rest? Where is the younger sister and the older brother? Is Britney Jean close to them? It'd be a shame if she thinks that the only person who truly cares about her is a sick old man who's at death's door.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2019 10:01 PM

How do you get a ruptured colon is my question. A lot of opiates?

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2019 10:11 PM

For the gazillionth time...what exactly is her mental illness. And why has been allowed to keep it under wraps all these years? You’d think she would want to end the stigma. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2019 10:15 PM

Anxiety

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2019 10:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2019 10:20 PM

I actually hope she gets better. Somehow, despite her limited IQ, she never offends the fans or at least hasn’t in a decade. Gotta hand it to her for just doing her job and getting on with some resemblance of a life.

Her dad really is her anchor, so I hope he pulls through.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2019 10:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2019 10:20 PM

So what happened with the relationship with her mother. And her sister.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2019 10:24 PM

I wonder what happens when you "step awy" from a Vegas booking. There must be some serious contractual obligations to deal with. I feel for those boys - Kevin does not seem like a stable parent, just looking for more money. She must be surrounded by users. What a terrible situation.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2019 10:26 PM

Her mother sold her out talking to the press during the early stages of her meltdown. I also think Brittney was furious when she found out that her sister was getting fucked by a producer at Nick while her mother stood by and did nothing. Britney was a mother by then so it makes sense how her perception about that stuff might have changed.

Her mom was an idiot for turning against her cash cow. Brittney has a fine relationship with her sister they visit each other.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2019 10:28 PM

I don’t know why I kept adding the extra T to her name. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2019 10:28 PM

R43 in case anyone's wondering, the producer in question is Dan "I Beat my Meat to Teenage Feet" Schneider. He's also rumored to have fathered Jamie Lynn's kid and to have knocked up Miranda Cosgrove (who had an abortion).

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2019 10:47 PM

Britney never should have had that second nose job.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2019 10:52 PM

R36 Schizophrenia. It's the last mental illness left with a fuckton of stigma, that's why you never hear anything. I remember there was some discussion of it when she first was hospitalized, but since then it isn't mentioned. Probably for the best, that is one hell of an albatross.

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2019 11:30 PM

She actually looks better than she has been in a long time. The fillers must be wearing off

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2019 11:31 PM

Brit is “fn awesome” is what her sister posted on her social media.

No mention in this article of why one sister is distraught over the sick dad and the other sister is not distraught over the sick dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2019 12:50 AM

After proving to be a draw, Brit probably has a much more advantageous contract for the subsequent Vegas run. Perhaps there’s a contract clause that ensures that she isn’t punished if she has to quit or postpone due to health issues. Just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2019 12:56 AM

She must be in really bad shape, its been years and dad still has guardianship. She seems to just be a robot right now, but just imagine how much worse it will be if she was on her own. She could have been Lohan or worse.

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2019 2:30 AM

Parents don't live forever. Even parents like this one who are holding their spawn's lives together.

All hell is going to break loose when he kicks.

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2019 2:33 AM

Where is her mother?

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2019 2:35 AM

Maybe her sister would be next in line to take over? I don't know how together her sister is these days.

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2019 2:35 AM

The sister is a no-talent cunt.

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2019 2:37 AM

[QUOTE]Maybe her sister would be next in line to take over? I don't know how together her sister is these days.

Her mother is next. She’s only 63.

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2019 2:39 AM

She's a robot. She seemed to get better but there have been no interviews with her. That speaks volumes. She clearly can't think for herself in any way shape or form. Learn the dance routine, lip synch this song, take a bow.

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2019 2:42 AM

Britney is severely mentally ill , most severely mentally ill people are on SSI/SSDI Medicaid/Medicare, foodstamps, and live in government subsidized housing. Anyone with Britney's history would easily qualify for disability.

This severely disabled woman is sole financial support paying for the lavish lifestyles of the parasite Kevin Federline and his ex, Shar Jackson and their two kids together. She is also the sole financial support for her two kids with K-Fed. The parasite K-Fed has married a woman named Victoria Prince and has two new children with her. So thats K-Fed, his current and ex wife and 6 children. That's nine people. Add to that she has to financially support her father so that's 10 people. Who knows how many other family members are leeching off her. I feel sorry for that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2019 3:12 AM

I feel like she is genuinely a very sweet person, who does have emotional problems, so I don't get the meanness toward her?

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2019 3:14 AM

I love my parents very much, so this isn't hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2019 3:15 AM

R29 is too dumb to live.

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2019 3:19 AM

[QUOTE]So thats K-Fed, his current and ex wife and 6 children. That's nine people. Add to that she has to financially support her father so that's 10 people. Who knows how many other family members are leeching off her.

Don’t forget her boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote] We’re told Federline is now considering heading back to court to ask for more money from his baby mama to care for the kids while she is away.

Has-been Federline has plenty of money and is just leeching off her like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2019 3:21 AM

But at least she gets hot dick. She gets nothing from that fat fuck trashy loser ex she married.

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2019 3:22 AM

My friend's sister worked with Britney when she went to rehab for a brief time in 2012 (no you can't find anything about it). Apparently she is clinically depressed with psychotic tendencies brought out by drug abuse.

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2019 3:24 AM

Justin Timberlake is still wildly successful with a huge world tour and vibrant recording career. He also has a happy family life.

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2019 3:26 AM

[quote] My friend's sister worked with Britney

Mmmhmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Justin Timberlake is such a weiner. When will that talent show runner up go away?

by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2019 4:03 AM

The dumb hillbilly bitch has it made: doesn't have to care for her kids, has others handle her entire life for her.

by Anonymousreply 69April 4, 2019 4:11 AM

[quote]The sister is a no-talent cunt.

So she takes after Britney.

by Anonymousreply 70April 4, 2019 4:11 AM

She's so ill and needs a conservator but can still work (touring, recording music, etc). Only in Hollywood, folks.

by Anonymousreply 71April 4, 2019 4:13 AM

This may not end well.

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2019 4:15 AM

[Quote] Justin Timberlake is still wildly successful with a huge world tour and vibrant recording career. He also has a happy family life.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2019 6:00 AM

R58 are there not ways to make sure that child support payments only go towards the care of Britney's two kids? Making someone pay child support, only for some of it to go towards whatever other brats were later spawned by the ex, seems unethical.

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2019 6:24 AM

her family workin her too hard, geez, let her take a year off, how many people she gotta support????

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2019 6:26 AM

Timberlake may not have mental health issues but his career is definitely over.

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2019 6:35 AM

Puhleez people, she does not have to work again EVER to support an entire city! I live not far from the gated enclave she bought, razed two houses, then built three more (she did leave the main mansion mostly as-is). Bitch sunk millions into a property already worth millions. On the plus side, she gives out full-size candy bars on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2019 6:38 AM

Why is Timberlake's career over? I haven't been reading magazines recently, sorry. I am curious. The Justified album was a big hit and very good. He is very talented, so what is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2019 6:39 AM

[Quote] The Justified album was a big hit and very good. He is very talented, so what is the problem?

You realize Justified came out back in 2003 right?

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2019 6:51 AM

Ok but the important thing here is what's her hot bodybuilder/fitness trainer boyfriend doing nowadays and is he getting the support he needs in these times of crises?

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2019 7:29 AM

Justin Timberlake is no longer relevant. His last album Mountain Man was a flop and I’m pretty sure he’s now retired.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2019 7:35 AM

R80 lol we all know you want to give him some support.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2019 7:36 AM

who is this timberlake?

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2019 7:49 AM

He’s a mountain man r83

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2019 8:24 AM

R84 he wishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2019 10:22 AM

I've worked with people with severe and chronic mental illness similar to what Britney has. She's doing remarkably well considering everything. Most people with her challenges struggle to even establish a basic functional life with stability, let alone working and touring the world.

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2019 11:17 AM

R86 the money certainly helps.

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2019 3:31 PM

Wait, I thought she was all pissed off at her dad for not allowing her marry that hot Instagram ho, the one who's supposed to be her "trainer."

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2019 3:33 PM

I keep confusing Britney Spears' father with Jessica Simpson's...

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2019 3:35 PM

Papa Spears has never been this hip R89

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2019 3:38 PM

Dear god, R90.

He looks absurd.

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2019 3:39 PM

R91 it's ok to be jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2019 3:46 PM

i'm wondering how her dad's colon "spontaneously ruptured? could he have been getting fucked? ' '

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2019 3:59 PM

R93 I asked that question earlier as well. My first thought was it was opiate related.

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2019 4:25 PM

R93 I thought the same. Maybe not with a dick but an object?

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2019 5:25 PM

Every time that pig Fedeline is asked to step up and be a father, he insists on asking for more money, and he is already living off Britney. As far as I know, Britney was a recreational drug user, nothing serious. Pot & pills from time to time. This is when she is in her teens. She was spoiled juvenile and unruly, but everyone thought her behavior issues were the results of early fame and being spoiled.

Then she injured her leg or her hip or something while making a video or while performing on tour. She was around 19-20 I think. Details are fuzzy for me. Anyway, she got addicted to painkillers, at the same time, she was suffering from undiagnosed mental illness. Could have been bi-polar, not sure. it was extreme. Maybe scitzophrenia? But she went off the deep end.

She had stopped performing because of her injury, because she couldn't dance or anything, and she was doing the pills and the addiction to WTF ever, and she went off the deep end. She was picking up strangers doing them in men's rooms, she was followed by a train of vicious, irresponsible sleeze masquerading as paparazzi, and she had that terrible guy representing that he was her manager.

Her parents went through hell trying to intervene legally, and finally, after the baseball bat incident and a couple of other incidents, shaving her head, etc. they were able to go to court and get custody of her, and her kids and she was under court supervision for years with her Father acting as her legal guardian. In fact within the last two years she was re-evaluated and the arrangement was upheld.

I'm not sure if the drugs fried her brain and made things worse, or if this is just the progression of mental illness. But she needs good drugs to function normally, and even then she is only at 80% if that. If anything happens to Dad she will be institutionalized. She has had some " boyfriends," but eventually they leave, often encouraged by Dad. He has been looking for a good man to replace him in her life. He would love to turn over her custodial care to a loving husband if such a man exists. But too often these guys are attracted to her celebrity and her $$$. Her father was concerned about setting up a lifetime foundation or a trust to care for her if something happens to him.

Don't ask how I know. The fact isI remember following and reading about this years ago when it first started happening.

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2019 6:50 PM

And we're supposed to hate her so much this makes us laugh? I don't hate her, she seems harmless enough. And she never bothered to project a false image, she's let it all hang out, warts and all, and that makes her relate-able.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2019 6:53 PM

R96 Pills and pot, how quaint. Try again. She smoked meth day and night.

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2019 8:03 PM

Ever since she went off the rails, I've wondered if her mental illness is a by-product of her drug use or the drugs unleashed something that was there all along.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2019 8:16 PM

She's her family's piggy bank. I feel sorry for her and hope she finds someone who cares for her, not her brand.

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2019 8:20 PM

Her sons will be 13 and 14 this year. I wonder what ol' K-Fed will do in 5 years, when the youngest boy reaches 18 and his gravy train officially comes to a halt?

Britney's father won't be around forever, but hopefully one or both of her sons is a decent person with half a brain and will look after her.

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2019 9:11 PM

I always thought she was into meth as well, r98

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2019 10:02 PM

I thought Sam Lufti looked hot and like he was into the homosex where the man go up into the other man

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2019 10:03 PM

What’s the tea that Brit’s current bf is gay?

by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2019 10:20 PM

I remember when her cousin Alli was her "assistant". Brit Brit would go with her to different hotel rooms every night and would smoke meth. Allegedly. At one point, some hotels asked her to please never come back. She would be photographed in the middle of the night with crazy eyes and color contact lenses possibly to hide the blown pupils. I still remember the crazy meltdown she had when doing a photo shoot for OK Magazine where she kept going to the bathrooms and came back with her eyes rolling back in her head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2019 10:39 PM

K-Fed has too many stories to tell and to keep those stories a secret, Brit's conservancy will have to pay him.

Don't cry for K-Fed, he is set for life.

by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2019 11:29 PM

Fine, maybe it was Meth. But she started out smoking pot and popping pills back when she was in her teens. I'm not surprised to hear she graduated to meth. I Remember when she was asked to leave hotels and not come back. She would make the rounds at night to party, usually followed by her caravan of paps.

by Anonymousreply 107April 5, 2019 1:20 AM

R99 I think it's a combination of undiagnosed, severe mental illness and substance abuse. Her case is not that unusual, I have many patients like her unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 108April 5, 2019 2:36 AM

I wonder who Sam’s fucking while Britney is away?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2019 2:42 AM

There was a blind item several years back about a "pop princess" who had contracted HIV and unknowingly passed to her kids. I hope it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2019 2:51 AM

What is her actual diagnosis? Has that ever been shared? Bi-polar?

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2019 2:52 AM

Did anyone watch her reality show?? I missed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 5, 2019 3:36 AM

Yeah the HIV rumor has been around for years. Honestly given her history I’ve always that it was plausible.

by Anonymousreply 113April 5, 2019 4:02 AM

R111 If I had to make a guess on diagnosis based upon what's out there in public e.g. documented episodes and her own words, I'd say schizoaffective disorder.

by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2019 4:18 AM

So it looks like someone abused their prescription for vyvanse. You would NEVER give an amphetamine to someone with schizophrenia: it would worsen the psychosis. So based on this info we know that she neither have schizophrenia nor schizoaffective disorder. And is she was psychotic at one time that was more due to the sleep deprivation induced by her amphetamines abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2019 10:08 AM

Has the current boyfriend been poisoning Britney's dad?

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2019 11:40 AM

This is Datalounge! Let us take this opportunity to look back on the bad old days, and reminisce about when Britney was a wild child with an entourage and hung out at the Chateau Marmont, the Beverly Hills Hotel, and the Beverly Hills Four Seasons. Lindsay Lohan was banned from the Chateau, Britney was banned from the other two. (You have to be really horrible to get banned from Chateau Marmont, it was such a shithole.)

I miss the bad old days when the Paris Hilton gang was wild in the streets, and the drugs and alcohol were flowing, and the photographers would swarm in LA. Back when Perez Hilton was,making his way up the ladder of celebrity, and Mischa Barton was fucking men in bushes.

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2019 12:03 PM

A golden age R117.

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2019 12:07 PM

Agree, R117!

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2019 12:26 PM

Hmmm pawpaw spears can spear me

by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2019 12:43 PM

R117 Ah yes, the good old days!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2019 2:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2019 2:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2019 2:57 PM

[QUOTE]Has the current boyfriend been poisoning Britney's dad?

He’s not bright enough to slowly poison somebody while getting away with it. Plus I’m sure the dad doesn’t want Sam anywhere near him.

by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2019 3:06 PM

R123 that pic says it all--right in the middle of a nest of vipers.

R117, those were the days!

by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2019 4:09 PM

Distraught--or an excuse to stop working? I've wondered if this is the escape hatch she's been looking for to get out of her Vegas residency...

by Anonymousreply 126April 5, 2019 4:15 PM

R125 one of them being a wonky eyed viper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 5, 2019 4:37 PM

And dads not even dead yet. Hasn't her dad controled her affairs for the last 10 years? Who will get the job when he goes?

by Anonymousreply 128April 5, 2019 4:43 PM

I look at Lindsay Lohan and feel sad. She had it once. She was a good little actress, she sang too, I think, and she was desperate to hang out with the cool kids. Paris Hilton had nothing to offer. She was a talentless bitch and totally spoiled and corrupt. They dabbled in drugs and turned Lindsay into the mess she became. Of course her dysfunctional family had a lot to do with it, but I see these pictures and remember when she might have had a chance if she had been able to get away from the crowd she craved acceptance from.

by Anonymousreply 129April 5, 2019 4:43 PM

[Quote] I look at Lindsay Lohan and feel sad. She had it once. She was a good little actress, she sang too, I think, and she was desperate to hang out with the cool kids. Paris Hilton had nothing to offer.

Well apparently it was more than that. She was in love with Paris and of course she treated Lilo like a joke. I also (for some reason) remember Dina talking about how Hilary Duff got her friends to bully her back when they were both dating Aaron Carter.

by Anonymousreply 130April 5, 2019 4:46 PM

Britney will be like a lot of other adults who are not capable of handling their own affairs because they are mentally incapacitated. If there is no competent family member, then the court will appoint someone. Once her father dies, she'll be over. She may coast for a year or two, but her career will end when he ends.

by Anonymousreply 131April 5, 2019 4:49 PM

That will probably be a huge relief to Britney, R131.

by Anonymousreply 132April 5, 2019 4:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 5, 2019 4:57 PM

I remember a few years ago her dad was still walking around in the middle of the day drinking booze out of an LSU cup and binging on fried Cajun food. Britney joked about him eating, drinking and watching football all day. He never got rid of his Louisiana ways, even though he had Hollywood money. I followed Brit on Instagram and she was always posting about her workouts, but she seemed a little too giddy. Amphetamines?

by Anonymousreply 134April 5, 2019 5:16 PM

I don't know why you're all saying she has schizophrenia. I'm pretty sure it's been reported that she has bipolar disorder, which makes more sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 5, 2019 5:29 PM

She has Wendy Williams eyes at r135. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 136April 5, 2019 6:20 PM

I love her and hope all is well.

by Anonymousreply 137April 5, 2019 6:35 PM

The disconnection between her smile and the general sadness of the face and esp. the eyes is scary in R135's picture. She looks haunted.

by Anonymousreply 138April 5, 2019 6:36 PM

I love Britney, but those teefs at r135 are TO’ UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 139April 5, 2019 6:54 PM

You would never catch Dionne Warwick acting the fool like Miss Britney. Dionne needs to go to that hospital and whip Britney into shape.

by Anonymousreply 140April 5, 2019 7:16 PM

I have a soft spot for Britney. I have bipolar disorder and was diagnosed in 2007, around the time Britney was spiraling out of control. Not sure if she is bipolar as well or has something even more serious . She’s always seemed sweet natured and harmless. I wish her well. I’ve never had as much sympathy for Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay always seemed mean.

by Anonymousreply 141April 5, 2019 7:30 PM

[quote]Lindsay always seemed mean.

That was just good acting hon.

by Anonymousreply 142April 5, 2019 7:58 PM

R135 There's often an overlap of bipolar and schizophrenia symptoms, where there's an intermediate mix of symptoms then we're likely to diagnose the person with schizoaffective disorder. I think the clue that points more to this diagnosis is fact that she's still under conservatorship, something not associated with majority of people with bipolar disorder. I read somewhere a while ago that she has/ had psychotic symptoms, which again fits more with schizoaffective disorder. Though that is not to say that people wit bipolar disorder sometimes have psychosis, but these are usually limited to episodic and related to breakthrough symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 143April 6, 2019 12:35 AM

[quote]Of course the question can be asked, if she had retired a decade ago, she might have gotten better without her "work" or "career" but maybe that's the only source of positive energy?

Of course her work was a source of positive energy. Las Vegas and the occasional album provided structure. Otherwise all she would do is go clubbing or sit in her manse watching reality TV. People have to do something, for God’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 144April 6, 2019 1:00 AM

I read somewhere that she is Bipolar with a rapid cycling mania. More highs than lows.

Mental illness definitely runs on Daddy Spears side of the family. His mother committed suicide.

by Anonymousreply 145April 6, 2019 1:11 AM

She doesn't have a lot of talent but I find her endearing. However the only person with a faker smile is Donnie Spanky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 6, 2019 8:14 AM

[Quote] She doesn't have a lot of talent but I find her endearing.

Both are fine qualities for a pop star.

by Anonymousreply 147April 6, 2019 9:02 AM

She's a mind-controlled former Disney kid. Her dad is her handler. She's unraveling again.

Poor thing needs to retire from show biz and live a quieter life.

by Anonymousreply 148April 6, 2019 11:28 AM

I think she could also be developmentally delayed along with being mentally ill (bipolar with psychotic features sounds about right).

by Anonymousreply 149April 6, 2019 11:45 AM

She should go back to Louisiana and cook with simply Sara. I'm sure Sara has Cheetos-based recipes for Brit Brit's taste buds.

by Anonymousreply 150April 6, 2019 12:46 PM

wonder what meds she is on....

poor dear cant keep a man. she must be on some terrible pills to be so....adrift

family has worked her far too hard. she needs long rest, mercy me.

by Anonymousreply 151April 6, 2019 2:14 PM

[Quote] Poor thing needs to retire from show biz and live a quieter life.

Which is what she's said before.

[Quote] poor dear cant keep a man. she must be on some terrible pills to be so....adrift

I'm surprised she's lasted this long with Sam. But who wouldn't want to hold onto him for as long as possible lol

by Anonymousreply 152April 6, 2019 2:57 PM

I'll step-in for her during her hiatus. No one will notice.

by Anonymousreply 153April 6, 2019 3:38 PM

R153 too lazy.

by Anonymousreply 154April 6, 2019 3:49 PM

Who ever she ends up with will have to be ehr conservator. So far she has hooked up with guys who are basically not equipped above the waist, to deal with her issues.

by Anonymousreply 155April 6, 2019 9:04 PM

R148 joining the tin-hat brigade here: the recent pics (past few years) look enough like Brit until you compare them to those from 10 years ago. Unless she had a lot of plastic surgery, the current Brit and the old Brit are two different people

by Anonymousreply 156April 6, 2019 9:45 PM

She's a chain-smoker and even though she lives in L.A. and gets more sun than a white person should ever get on a year basis, she keeps going weekly to the tanning salon. Of course her youthful glow would have a short shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 157April 6, 2019 9:57 PM

The picture someone posted of her upthread, R30, a recent one she looks bad. Hard looking. R135 is not much better.

by Anonymousreply 158April 6, 2019 10:08 PM

Her dad is her handler, and he can't handle her while being sick, so she has to go to the looney bin until the father is healthy again or a new handler is picked. That woman can't be left alone. She's basically a work horse that's being trotted out to earn money and then put back in the stables after the work is done. The Spears family is bottom barrel scum. Her daddy is no saint.

Britney was very likely molested and raped as a child (probably pimped out by her mother) and Britney was never able to deal with that and instead is now given some diagnose that keeps her under the control of the very family that abused and betrayed her to make them more money.

by Anonymousreply 159April 6, 2019 10:17 PM

science has shown if u give up the cigs, ur depression goes away by 75% ….brit, do it for the kids. k? we know u love them tons, so don't pollute them with u and urs ciggy poison smoke.

by Anonymousreply 160April 7, 2019 1:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 7, 2019 2:11 AM

Why would her fathers' colon rupture? Doesn't that happen with opioid abuse, or is there another reason?

by Anonymousreply 162April 7, 2019 2:25 AM

Cancer.

by Anonymousreply 163April 7, 2019 2:26 AM

Does anyone remember the interview she did with Matt Lauer when she was pregnant with her first kid? This was before the breakdown. He asked her when she was due and she said she didn't know

by Anonymousreply 164April 7, 2019 4:04 AM

Yes, this was all summer 2006.

Britney flipping out, Lindsay in and out of jail, Star Jones and Babs death march on “The View.”

I was supposed to be studying for the bar that summer. Needless to say, I had distractions!

by Anonymousreply 165April 7, 2019 4:11 AM

Actually, Winston, most people who smoke are addicted, not the the nicotine, but to the naturally occurring short-acting MAOIs in tobacco. MAOIs act as anti-depressants and painkillers. Schizophrenics smoke in higher quantities than any other population group.

by Anonymousreply 166April 7, 2019 5:00 AM

Interesting, r166. I experienced a major depression immediately after quitting smoking.

by Anonymousreply 167April 7, 2019 5:19 PM

I don't think you all understand that mental illness gets worse as you get older. And it's far more noticeable, because you can get away with lots more stuff when you're young and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 168April 7, 2019 7:45 PM

the extended mix of "Toxic" is genius.

by Anonymousreply 169April 7, 2019 7:49 PM

R169 link?

by Anonymousreply 170April 7, 2019 9:31 PM

She dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 171April 7, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote] I don't think you all understand that mental illness gets worse as you get older.

Only if left untreated.

by Anonymousreply 172April 7, 2019 9:34 PM

She was never the same after JT left her. However, he was using her to further his agenda as well.

by Anonymousreply 173April 7, 2019 11:25 PM

Is she a benevolent kind of crazy or a scary crazy? Because I get the impression that despite being naturally dim and having no education or, for that matter, much experience with reality, as the rest of us know it, that she'd actually be fairly enjoyable company?

by Anonymousreply 174April 7, 2019 11:29 PM

r174, I am sure her kids love that fairly enjoyable company she can provide unsupervised whiles she's off her meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 7, 2019 11:41 PM

Was Brit "Abused"?

by Anonymousreply 176April 8, 2019 1:20 AM

R173 she admitted that. But there's no way those 2 were going to last forever. You'd have to be seriously naive to think that JT never cheated on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 8, 2019 3:23 AM

Chris Crocker is having a drunk meltdown and/or publicity stunt live on IG. He was kicked out of a restaurant in TN and appears incapacitated, depressed

by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2019 10:35 PM

I blame Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 179April 14, 2019 1:31 AM

Does Chris Crocker have a job?

by Anonymousreply 180April 14, 2019 2:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 18, 2019 12:09 PM

What's going on with the whole #FreeBritney thing? Is she really being institutionalized against her will?

by Anonymousreply 182April 18, 2019 1:06 PM

R180 I thought he was doing porn.

by Anonymousreply 183April 18, 2019 1:09 PM

R182 yes.

by Anonymousreply 184April 18, 2019 1:26 PM

Leave Britney ALONE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 14, 2019 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!