Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson in Dragged Across Concrete

Holy fuck, they look like shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2019 12:04 AM

So did Roger Ebert like it or didn’t like it? It’s so hard to tell with that review. 👍🏻👎🏼

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2019 7:02 AM

I actually liked the movie more than i thought I would and am wondering if the director's other 2 films, Bone Tomahawk and Brawl in Cell Block 99, are worth checking out. The lack of musical score and the slow pace were refreshing. Mel Gibson has aged horribly. Vince Vaughn didn't look quite as bad.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2019 6:35 AM

Vaughn has a serious drinking problem. One doesn't get bags like that at his age without some heavy lifting...

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2019 6:38 AM

Oh, Mel! What hath time wrought? Now, there is a PERFECT example of getting the face you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2019 6:46 AM

Pity Mel became a crazy racist. His nude scene in Lethal Weapon is one of the loveliest butt displays ever put on film. (somebody link it please, I'm on a phone)

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2019 7:02 AM

Both men are series alcoholics..

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2019 7:08 AM

Wow, a right wing cop fantasy film starring right wing assholes.

I think I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2019 7:19 AM

Vince looks just like Christopher Walken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2019 7:26 AM

Mel is a 100% str8 tunatasting fishfucking heterosexual real man.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2019 7:28 AM

And it shows, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2019 7:30 AM

Mel Gibson 's new movie is "Rothchild"

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2019 7:56 AM

YESSS!!!! Watch Bone Tomahawk! A hidden gem.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2019 11:36 AM

Isn't Bone Tomahawk incredibly violent? I only saw bits and pieces because I was too chicken shit to continue lol

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2019 2:11 PM

Loved this movie. In my top 5 from last year.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2019 2:16 PM

Good movie with some very good dialogue but the running time was longer than necessary. Should have been two hours or under. However that's a criticism one could make of any movie this director directs.

[quote]Brett Ridgeman (Mel Gibson): Politics like always.

[quote]Chief Lt. Calvert (Don Johnson): Like cell phones, and just as annoying, politics are everywhere. Being branded a racist in today's public forum is like being accused of being a communist in the 50s, whether it's a possibly racist remark made in a private phone call or the indelicate treatment of a minority who sells drugs to children. The entertainment industry, formerly known as the news, needs villains.

[quote]Anthony Lurasetti (Vince Vaughn): There's certainly nothing hypocritical about the media handling every perceived intolerance with complete and utter intolerance.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2019 2:23 PM

I just noticed that both Bone Tomahawk and Brawl are included with Amazon Prime. I may watch them this week.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2019 9:07 PM

Udo Kier is in this?

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2019 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!