Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colton Haynes went through a downward spiral into drug use after divorce

Colton Haynes Gets Candid About His Drug Addiction, Divorce, & Ending Up Hospitalized

Colton Haynes is on one of the covers of Attitude‘s 25th anniversary issue.

Here’s what the 30-year-old actor had to share with the mag…

On his downward spiral amid his divorce from Jeff Leatham and his mother’s tragic passing: “I came out and, in a way, my downward spiral started. I felt extremely free but at the same time the amount of attention I was getting was making me spin out of control. I got married and that didn’t work out. That was extremely public and heart-breaking, and right when that was going on, my mom died. That was only a year ago. At that point, I fell apart. My brain broke. I was doing this massive comedy for a studio, showed up to work and got fired on the first day. They said I looked as if I had ‘dead in my eyes’ — and I did. I think it was the best decision in the world to fire me. I got so heavily involved with drugs and alcohol to mask the pain I was feeling that I couldn’t even make some decisions for myself. I was drowning in my own sh*t.”

On how his drug taking and drinking ended in hospitalization: “I locked myself in a hotel room at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills for seven days and was found in my room with these bruises all over my body. It looked as if somebody had beaten the sh*t out of me. I couldn’t walk, so I was falling everywhere. I almost ruptured my kidney, ended up in the hospital, ended up on 5150 [a temporary and involuntary] psyche hold. I was on such a destructive path that I could not function.”

Ongoing to rehab and being sober: “I was in treatment for four months. I came out six months ago. It’s just a different life now. It’s the best gift I’ve ever been given. I was ready to try to live an authentic life because most of my life was so f*cking fake. I loved to blame other people, and other situations, until I started dealing with the fact that I was the root of all these problems… It’s like this rebirth. I now feel things, which is something I’d not done for a decade. I was numb.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600November 6, 2019 7:50 AM

What was the gig from which he got fired?

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2019 5:36 PM

what kind of drugs was he known to use? coke? meth? heroin?

and if he was doing a "big comedy movie" he's dumb for fucking up that check. He's not young actor anymore. In hollywood years he's middle aged plus he's gay so there aren't as many roles as for the privileged straight white male actors

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2019 5:36 PM

Why did this need a separate thread?

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2019 5:37 PM

I don't know but how did he shot the arrow? He was released in September from Psych Ward. And why Berlanti signed him in such condition?

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2019 5:38 PM

I admittedly haven't been following him as closely as some do on here. But hasn't he been on Instagram nonstop? You can do that in rehab?

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2019 5:41 PM

He's really quite pathetic, isn't he.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2019 5:44 PM

What a sad story. I wish the best for him.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2019 5:45 PM

That twat will do ANYTHING for attention.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2019 5:46 PM

Drugs are supposed to make you thin.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2019 5:46 PM

Exactly, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2019 5:52 PM

Not surprised. He looked very fat and bloated for a while.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2019 6:07 PM

And the part about the EXTREMELY PUBLIC break up?

Whose fault is that, dear? Some people don't feel the need to "share" their every bowel movement.

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2019 6:13 PM

He got fat during the marriage.

He literally posted video of himself lying in bed eating multiple Egg McMuffins while his husband was in the background, futilely hinting that he should ambulate.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2019 6:18 PM

you would think stunning looks and a fairly succesful run in hollywood would be enuf to boost up his self esteem. So what if his relationship didnt work out? You learn and move on. I hope he has learned to maybe go slower in the next relationship and not rush it. He is something of a mess, hopefully less so now, but I have my doubts.

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2019 6:20 PM

[quote] I admittedly haven't been following him as closely as some do on here. But hasn't he been on Instagram nonstop? You can do that in rehab?

Yeah. Something is fishy. He's never been off social media more than 4 or 5 days consecutively. Is Colton making sh*t up for attention and sympathy?

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2019 6:21 PM

[Quote]And why Berlanti signed him in such condition?

Because what someone in that position needs is a job, they need structure. If they sit at home all day they aren't going to stay sober.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2019 6:22 PM

R14 fame does not nullify insecurities and lack of self-esteem. In fact, the majority of celebrities are wildly insecure and always chase after public approval, even if they claim they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2019 6:30 PM

Well, it's Hollywood. There's always someone else with stunning looks, who's younger and "hotter" in a flavor of the month way.

Colton was with Jerreth for at least three years, and with Podwall for six. The mess with Jeff is actually the exception. The Podwall relationship broke him, I think.

by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2019 6:33 PM

I only follow Colton via DL. But someone regularly linked to him posting throwback pics. It was thought that he was filling up his feed with old pics to deflect from current fatdom, but perhaps it was also to cover for absence brought about by his rehab stay.

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2019 6:36 PM

And why exactly did we need to hear this? Because “if it helps just one person...” Gag me.

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2019 6:41 PM

[quote]I locked myself in a hotel room at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills for seven days and was found in my room with these bruises all over my body. It looked as if somebody had beaten the sh*t out of me. I couldn’t walk, so I was falling everywhere. I almost ruptured my kidney, ended up in the hospital, ended up on 5150 [a temporary and involuntary] psyche hold. I was on such a destructive path that I could not function.

Well it should be easy to pinpoint when this was. When did he actually go an entire week without posting on social media?

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2019 6:43 PM

I feel badly for him. Having an addiction is NOT fun.

by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2019 6:49 PM

You can pre-set social media posts. Didn't Joan River tweet after she died? Colton could have set up his posts for the week and then gone on a bender.

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2019 6:50 PM

So no rumors, gossips or blind items at all while all that is happening?

by Anonymousreply 24March 28, 2019 6:54 PM

I guess he was dancing on his own.

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2019 6:56 PM

Best of luck to him.

by Anonymousreply 26March 28, 2019 7:03 PM

There are “people” to post on social media. Especially when the principal is on an involuntary psych hold.

I hope he correct that he’s reformed. Those nipples deserve some happiness.

by Anonymousreply 27March 28, 2019 7:04 PM

😞😞😒😒

Get well soon, Colton.

by Anonymousreply 28March 28, 2019 7:14 PM

[Quote]So no rumors, gossips or blind items at all while all that is happening?

Nope, there was never anything about him secretly being in rehab. DL did not gave this gossip nor did anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 29March 28, 2019 7:15 PM

Oh Colton Haynes we love you get up.

by Anonymousreply 30March 28, 2019 7:21 PM

He did blackface several years ago

FUCK HIM

stupid white trash

but I hope he stays clean

by Anonymousreply 31March 28, 2019 7:22 PM

[Quote] He did blackface several years ago FUCK HIM stupid white trash

As you said that was [italic]several[/italic] years ago. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2019 4:31 AM

Was it meth?

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2019 5:05 AM

He has stupidity to blame! Who marries a florist?

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2019 5:14 AM

[quote] I locked myself in a hotel room at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills for seven days and was found in my room with these bruises all over my body.

I love the innocent name-dropping while telling of his most abject moment!

LOL

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2019 5:42 AM

R34 what's wrong with marrying a florist??

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2019 5:42 AM

The mouth breathing and below average IQ doesn’t help.

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2019 6:04 AM

No one cares he’s over.

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2019 6:08 AM

He needs a circumcision. That smegma build up is spreading toxins to his brain.

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2019 7:54 AM

[quote]what's wrong with marrying a florist??

Nothing. Esp. when he looks like the one he lost.

by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2019 8:01 AM

A florist making money by the buckets. Colto is done.

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2019 8:05 AM

Stephen Amell fucked him back into shape.

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2019 8:20 AM

R42 lol yes in your dreams.

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2019 9:39 AM

Get well soon Colton.

by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2019 10:05 AM

Ultra-privileged white gentile male uses drugs and expects us to feel sorry for him because he’s gay. In other news, it’s a day that ends in Y.

by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2019 10:34 AM

What Matt Anser is doing n Colton thread?

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2019 10:48 AM

r35 Doesn't say great things about the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills (™) housekeeping either. You'd think a Do Not Disturb sign would have expired before that. My guess it was a Motel Six on some desert road, and Suzzy found him when she finally went to re-grout the shower.

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2019 10:49 AM

So is he with his husband or not? They were planning a baby at the time of marriage. Thank God that didn't happen,

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2019 11:04 AM

R48 I think they're still divorcing. But want to remain friends.

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2019 11:44 AM

It is amazing that no gossip got out about his addiction. And he was continually posting to Instagram. Weird and suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 50March 29, 2019 3:35 PM

He seems like that impulsive nut job we all know that changes their entire personality and belief system every 6 months. Hopefully he’s in therapy too.

by Anonymousreply 51March 29, 2019 4:56 PM

Is the Colton the white Jussie Smollett? Is that 5150 hold a matter of publoc record?

by Anonymousreply 52March 29, 2019 5:05 PM

Agreed post 50. Something is fishy. This screams of attention seeking now that Arrow is over. He never left Instagram and nobody heard or witnessed bizarre behavior. Shouldn’t someone in weho have a story of a drunk drug addicted Colton?

by Anonymousreply 53March 29, 2019 6:20 PM

Is this the new Colton thread? The new search function is shit. I put his name in quotes and it STILL didn't find this thread.

by Anonymousreply 54March 30, 2019 2:31 AM

It should be the new thread. This is the juiciest tidbit since the divorce. Ideally it will put a nice little bow around the “messy” chapter of his life and he can now move on like an adult who makes responsible decisions and is professional and work-focused. Or not.

by Anonymousreply 55March 30, 2019 2:58 AM

R54 might as well be.

by Anonymousreply 56March 30, 2019 4:14 AM

Extremely humbled to be on the 25th Anniversary cover of @attitudemag . Have to admit I was really nervous to open up about my struggles in the past. I hope those who are also struggling know that they aren’t alone & there’s nothing wrong with seeking help.❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 30, 2019 1:38 PM

Colto seemed his happiest when at Camp Podwall with pals Shawn Styrofoam and Heidi Bohay.

by Anonymousreply 58March 30, 2019 2:02 PM

[quote] 25th Anniversary cover of @attitudemag

Well that explains why he suddenly decided to tell the world about his week long bender at the Beverley Hills Waldorf Astoria.

by Anonymousreply 59March 30, 2019 2:37 PM

[Quote] Colto seemed his happiest when at Camp Podwall with pals Shawn Styrofoam and Heidi Bohay.

I'm sure a lot of it was smoke and mirrors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 30, 2019 2:41 PM

Is Haynes also pals with Michael Spound? I always found him cute. Maybe they fooled around?

by Anonymousreply 61March 30, 2019 3:18 PM

[quote]there’s nothing wrong with seeking help.❤️

Problem is that Colton, you have been seeking for past 15 years or so

by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2019 3:36 PM

[Quote] you have been seeking for past 15 years or so

For drugs and alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2019 3:40 PM

No help. Anyone who follows CH on SM knows that after every few weeks he cries for help and then go a vacation or some lavish party

by Anonymousreply 64March 30, 2019 6:16 PM

[Quote] Anyone who follows CH on SM knows that after every few weeks he cries for help and then go a vacation or some lavish party

A 5150 is a bit more than a cry for help.

by Anonymousreply 65March 31, 2019 5:16 AM

Loco Colto

by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2019 11:55 PM

It looks like Colton could be getting back into modeling again because he did a cover shoot for Advocate Magazine with two girls I didn’t recognize. I don’t think there’s an article or Interview included in this one. I definitely think he was in rehab, not sure it was for 4 months but he was spotted at the rehab facility in Arizona a few times back then. It’s been interesting though because every time somebody tweets that they’ve seen Colton or posts a picture with him, the picture is either deleted or the person goes private on Twitter. Somebody has definitely been monitoring Colton’s social media for awhile now. The pictures over New Years, etc I’m guessing must have been from rehab and those people we didn’t recognize must have been there with him. Some things about that article are a little off to me and I’m still not convinced he’s actually getting a divorce either. There seems to be a lot of underlying reasons for that article although I’m not really sure what but the timelines don’t really match up with what he’s claiming. I am proud of Colton though for facing his demons because addiction is horrible and very scary and it sounds like he’s been keeping lots of secrets for a really long time!

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2019 7:14 AM

What R45 said. Oh, boo hoo. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2019 7:53 AM

His profile shows he didn't post from middle of April to beginning of june. Hard to say though bc he likes to delete photos. Definitely not 4 months...possibly part was inpatient and the rest was outpatient therapy. Depending on the drug losing weight may not be a side effect. My guess is pills and alot of booze...he was really swollen..hands , feet in alot of pictures friends posted that he didn't have access to Photoshop. I don't believe he's lying, that post about picking his mom's ashes up screamed he needed help, shortly after that he was off IG for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2019 2:35 PM

Not sure if it’s legitimate or an April fools joke but Colton posted on his IG story that he’s going on tour with “his bud” J Balvin this summer. Not sure in what capacity he’s doing that because he’s not a performer???

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2019 2:16 AM

His addiction to eyebrow tweezing is the most disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2019 2:32 AM

R70 Ah, just what every recovering addict needs, to go on tour!

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2019 3:49 AM

Remember him as he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2019 6:07 AM

R73 as a Kanima??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2019 1:35 PM

IF you do a lot of coke you can actually get fat - it kill your appetite and speeds up your metabolism but also fucks it up. If you binge for days you end up eventually going into a deep sleep and waking up hungry as hell and only simple carbs can fill that void. That and if you try to even out it is usually with Booze so you are consuming empty calories. Lovingly known as coke bloat.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2019 1:40 PM

[quote]No help. Anyone who follows CH on SM knows that after every few weeks he cries for help and then go a vacation or some lavish party

Right and how lonely he is when he's constantly on Instagram surrounded by friends.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2019 1:52 PM

[QUOTE]Remember him as he was.

Colton was the hottest twink. I would’ve risked jail time for a piece of his ass in high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2019 1:53 PM

Gee, you know a lot about coke, R75.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2019 1:53 PM

r78 Yes, I used to use it heavily so I can tell you everything you want to know.

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2019 1:55 PM

[quote][R78] Yes, I used to use it heavily so I can tell you everything you want to know.

OK.

Do you think it appeals to the more introverted, somnolent kind of person?

I ask because I'm a more extravert and speedy type personality and it never really worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2019 2:01 PM

It amps you up, kills your appetite, you are talkative, more outgoing etc but it does not mood altering. I know people who c ould do a bump or two and be fine, me? It's a mental focus thing.

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2019 2:07 PM

[Quote] Right and how lonely he is when he's constantly on Instagram surrounded by friends.

You know you can still feel lonely even if you're always surrounded by friends/family?

by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2019 2:16 PM

Cotton! Cotton! The Egg McMuffin Man!

by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2019 2:18 PM

There’s no problem with marrying a florist if you’re a basic gay.

But if you’re one of the most famous, gorgeous gay men in the worl with a successful career in Hollywood, you marry a mogul!!

Colton should be with Jann Werner, Calvin Klein or Steve Cook WTF

And Leatham isn’t good-looking. He may have a big dick and a body that’s not fat, but he’s hardly in Colton’s league.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2019 7:15 PM

Colto needs a man who will be there for him when he really needs it.

A man who will talk him through a deep depression when Colto misses catching that wild Bulbasaur.

A man who will hold his hand as Colto sits on the loo desperately trying to pass a hardened turd from McDonald's induced constipation.

A man who will look past Colto's dirty hole and see his prostrate for the prize it truly is.

Is that man Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2019 7:35 PM

Jeff is a handsome older guy who seems to have his shit together. He seems like a catch and he has a good body and even better if he has a big dick and knows how to use it. If he has the patience to put up with cuckoo Colton that says a lot about his maturity or...his stupidity?

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2019 9:59 PM

Does Jeff even have a new boyfriend yet?

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2019 10:03 PM

I honestly think the divorce is off again. Every pic I see of jeff he's positioning his ring hand so u can't see it. He commented on a pic that Lisa rinna posted saying "loves" with hearts and googly eyes. We both follow an author who posts quotes and every single one that he likes talks about never leaving or giving up and his life begins and ends with u. The valentines flowers that were huge...nothing about how he acts says divorce.

by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2019 11:05 PM

Then Jeff can’t be the “wise older guy with money and a big dick and everything together” if he’s failing to move on from Colton. That guy would’ve swept this relationship aside and gotten a new boo by now.

by Anonymousreply 89April 2, 2019 11:17 PM

It'd be hilarious if Jeff started dating Colto's main rival... Gary Oak!

by Anonymousreply 90April 2, 2019 11:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 2, 2019 11:45 PM

Colto

by Anonymousreply 92April 2, 2019 11:51 PM

I don't doubt they love eachother. He admitted they rushed things and being so present with the relationship online was a big issue for them. If Jeff only knows fun loving drinking all the time Colton he may not like the sober version of him. So many couples divorce after one becomes sober. It's smart they are putting no pressure on eachother to reconcile or make it known they are together.

by Anonymousreply 93April 2, 2019 11:53 PM

[quote]I felt extremely free but at the same time the amount of attention I was getting was making me spin out of control.

Oh my sides!!!

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2019 12:13 AM

[Quote] A man who will talk him through a deep depression when Colto misses catching that wild Bulbasaur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2019 3:09 AM

I think they’re wanting everybody to believe that they’re getting a divorce which is very smart because Colton said they were trying to be that Instagram couple and he wished they weren’t so public about everything. It sounds like it was a huge problem in their marriage and I have seen Jeff with his wedding rings at least 3 times now. I hope with them keeping everything private now they will be able to save their marriage because I think Jeff is an amazing man and a great husband and friend to Colton.

by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2019 4:36 AM

[96] in person or in pictures? He is definitely hiding his hands in photos so i wouldnt be suprised if he had them on.

by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2019 11:55 AM

[R70] it's an April Fools joke.......

by Anonymousreply 98April 3, 2019 11:57 AM

Colto is re-staging Madonna's "Girlie Show" Tour with himself in the lead!

by Anonymousreply 99April 3, 2019 12:24 PM

I have the best job in the world 🤗 #Arrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 3, 2019 2:11 PM

In the vid with Oprah you can see the ring and also in his IG story (intersectnyc)

by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2019 2:23 PM

R91 looks like father and son. 👴🏻🧑🏼 Gross! 🥴🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 102April 3, 2019 11:11 PM

I’m sure they roleplay it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 103April 3, 2019 11:13 PM

I beg yu all to stop posting pix of his fug wug mug face....

it triggers me into a spasm fit of how one person can look so poorly.

please stop the fug.

by Anonymousreply 104April 3, 2019 11:18 PM

"look so poorly"

Grammar is not your friend. What an awkward archaic phrasing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 3, 2019 11:21 PM

Just for you, R104

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2019 11:25 PM

Wow!! Jeff is definitely hiding his left hand in pretty much everything I’ve seen!!! That’s interesting!!! 🤔🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 107April 4, 2019 1:10 AM

Always! It's so obvious...

by Anonymousreply 108April 4, 2019 1:51 AM

Yeah or he has his hands in his pockets. Weird. So I wonder what’s up with that!?!

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2019 2:51 AM

R106 Colto looks good with some facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2019 3:33 AM

For the official interviews he took his ring off 😉

by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2019 6:13 AM

I BEG THEE TO STOP

PIX OF HIS VISAGE DRIVE ME INTO FITS BEYOND EPILEPSY.

STOP

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2019 7:26 AM

The second Jeff goes on a work trip...another meltdown

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2019 8:24 AM

Jeff isn't all that important to Colton (he seems more important to some posting in this thread... who should use their contacts to date Jeff and live happily ever after). The interview lays out that Colton's substance abuse is of long standing. Jeff's basically a bystander.

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2019 4:56 PM

Actually that couldn’t be further from the truth because if you read the Interview you’ll see the really wonderful things that Colton said about Jeff and their relationship. But one of the main things is that he wishes they weren’t so public and tried to become that Instagram couple because it was a huge problem and now they’re not putting any pressure on anything. That was just a small part of the Interview but there was a lot more. Very enlightening!

by Anonymousreply 115April 4, 2019 7:46 PM

I hope he and Jeff find happiness.

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2019 3:17 AM

[quote] I hope he and Jeff find happiness.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2019 3:26 AM

Because I do.

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2019 3:27 AM

I hope he finds a Primeape!

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2019 3:58 AM

R117 is that a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2019 4:28 AM

Who can take a bigger fist? Colton or Steve Grand??

by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2019 6:12 AM

Colton's words about Jeff don't amount to a hill of beans. Both were in love with the idea of love & marriage. How much time did they spend together in total since Jeff cornered Colton in that airport? A piddling amount.

If Colton can't love himself etc.

by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2019 6:18 AM

[Quote] If Colton can't love himself etc.

Which is something that can change. Hopefully that's something he's working on.

by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2019 8:49 AM

FOR THE LOVE OF MADONNA, DONT POST PIX OF HIM, THE IMAGE OF HIS FACE MAKES ME HAVE DRY HEEVES ON THE FLOOR LIKE A FULL BLOWN SHITHEAD..

I BEG YE

by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2019 10:03 AM

I just want Colton to be healthy and happy and it sounds like Jeff is an important part of that happening so I hope they are working on their marriage privately now. That Interview was very revealing and Colton has apparently gone through so much in his life and been keeping lots of secrets but not from Jeff because he knew about everything and still loved him and supported him and made Colton feel really special. He said that they share a very special love and you don’t find that often and that Jeff helped him find himself. Clearly Jeff is very good for Colton.

by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2019 10:55 AM

[quote]“I locked myself in a hotel room at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills for seven days

How Countess De Lave of her. She belongs on DL. Oh L’amour! L’amour!

by Anonymousreply 126April 5, 2019 11:43 AM

Wouldn’t be able to play old man Roy Harper without my amazing stunt double @adam_j_chase ! I’m a proud dialogue double 👏🏼 #Arrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 5, 2019 2:37 PM

What murder of crows have their feet on his face?

by Anonymousreply 128April 5, 2019 5:50 PM

R128 is this a serious question or.......?

by Anonymousreply 129April 5, 2019 11:29 PM

[quote]you would think stunning looks and a fairly succesful run in hollywood would be enuf to boost up his self esteem. So what if his relationship didnt work out? You learn and move on. I hope he has learned to maybe go slower in the next relationship and not rush it. He is something of a mess, hopefully less so now, but I have my doubts.

Because, and we've seen this multiple times with multiple celebrities and even non-celebrities, if you don't have a good foundation it doesn't matter how attractive or successful you are -- it will mess you up every time until you deal with those issues from your past.

[quote]His profile shows he didn't post from middle of April to beginning of june. Hard to say though bc he likes to delete photos. Definitely not 4 months...possibly part was inpatient and the rest was outpatient therapy.

It's also possible someone else was posting for him to keep that stay a secret.

by Anonymousreply 130April 5, 2019 11:42 PM

Maybe Connor Jessup could be a stabilizing influence in Colton's life.

by Anonymousreply 131April 6, 2019 12:12 AM

Aww!! I see you Colton and I’m very happy for you!! You look really healthy and happy!! Keep staying strong and fighting!!

by Anonymousreply 132April 6, 2019 3:35 AM

Word on the street is that Colto is having a very difficult week trying to get his Pikachu to learn Iron Tail!

by Anonymousreply 133April 6, 2019 6:12 AM

god dammit . another pic of the fug. do u realize I have to go to hospital whenever I see his vile face????

FOR LOVE OF CHER, STOP THE PIX OR MY HEALTH SHALL SUFFER EGREGIOUSLY SIRS.

by Anonymousreply 134April 6, 2019 6:32 AM

R133 what does that mean exactly?

by Anonymousreply 135April 6, 2019 7:15 AM

He seems tiresome

by Anonymousreply 136April 6, 2019 7:19 AM

I’m really happy to see that Jeff and Colton are working on their marriage and not going through with the divorce. I think they’re perfect for each other and Colton looks really good and healthy. I hope he continues to stay clean and sober and communicate instead of shutting down or running away.

by Anonymousreply 137April 6, 2019 11:09 AM

god bless ye for no pix of satan colton today, my nerves are good.

by Anonymousreply 138April 6, 2019 11:12 AM

It could be that Jeff is only not divorcing Colton because of guilt. He knows that Colton isn't stable and a divorce would only make him more unstable again. There are many cases where one partner doesn't dare to leave the other just because they're afraid of what the other, unstable partner would do (starting to drink again, take drugs again, be suicidal etc). How Colton acted already from the beginning onwards in their partnership wasn't healthy and I don't think he will completely change now. I don't think that this will ever be a truly happy relationship for Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 139April 6, 2019 12:22 PM

No divorce because of guilt? Jeff is wearing his wedding ring. You can see it on his IG story. Wouldn't make sense to put his ring on again if it was only guilt.

by Anonymousreply 140April 6, 2019 1:04 PM

R140 Why wouldn't he wear his wedding ring if he's determined to stay married? He seems ready to try to make it work somehow. That doesn't mean that the main factor behind that motivation could be his fear of Colton's reaction if he abandonned him. He knows that Colton would react really badly if he left him so it could be that Jeff tells himself that he should give the marriage with Colton another try. I don't doubt that Jeff still has feelings for him and that he feels protective of Colton. But I don't know if it will ever be a healthy relationship

by Anonymousreply 141April 6, 2019 1:10 PM

Right. We can only wait and see. Wish the best for both.

by Anonymousreply 142April 6, 2019 1:23 PM

When a relationship has a crap foundation, how can it ever be healthy?

by Anonymousreply 143April 6, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote] Maybe Connor Jessup could be a stabilizing influence in Colton's life.

More like the opposite. Colton would turn poor Connor into a screwed up diseased riddled whore.

by Anonymousreply 144April 6, 2019 11:09 PM

Both Sinqua and Hoechlin are in Australia again. All that's missing is Colton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 7, 2019 12:18 AM

I agree with r139. Jeff is a decent man and doesn't want to leave Colton out to dry during one of hardest parts of his life. But Colton has to realize he is going through major changes in his life, and he will not be same person as when he met Jeff. Colton needs to start fresh now that he is exiting the rough patch. Holding on to Jeff is further complicating his healing process.

by Anonymousreply 146April 7, 2019 12:29 AM

colton alwys need be the victim, and have the sympathy cards and flowers and robes sent to her.

by Anonymousreply 147April 7, 2019 12:31 AM

Whatever works for them.

by Anonymousreply 148April 7, 2019 12:41 AM

Jeff is doing Savannah Chrisleys wedding. Todd said he’s so expensive.

So those mocking him being a florist, that florist has more money than you’ll ever know.

by Anonymousreply 149April 7, 2019 1:43 AM

I don't understand the "florist" put-downs. Especially since they're probably coming from queeny male cubefraus or shopbottoms.

by Anonymousreply 150April 7, 2019 1:45 AM

They seem to be doing great and I’m really happy for them. I think Jeff is the perfect man for Colton and he is most definitely not staying with him out of guilt or anything even close to that. Jeff has never wanted the divorce and only ever done what he thought was best for Colton or what Colton said he wanted. Now that Colton has finally started dealing with the truth and no longer hiding or trying to push Jeff away, they might actually have a chance at an amazing life together.

by Anonymousreply 151April 7, 2019 1:52 AM

What do you expect! We know every good looking guy is googled over by males and females until we figure out whether they are gay or straight! Then we make him out to be something he is not. We love him then destroy him... How in the hell do these guys make it in this environment? We grind through body after body.... Looking forward to the next one???

by Anonymousreply 152April 7, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]Now that Colton has finally started dealing with the truth

Well part of that truth should be that they married too fast. That Colton had to run away from his man instead of confiding his deepest struggles in him means they weren't ready to be husbands. Its easy to have an amazing life with someone when everything is going great. Its the other times that will determine whether your relationship can endure.

They both need to be for real. We only see the packaged for media or Instagram Colton. IRL Im sure he's a huge bitch at times, like most gay men can be. He already said he would tell anyone who suggested that he needs help to go fuck themselves. Im sure he told Jeff that too. Jeff is a man about his business who probably doesnt have time for that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 153April 7, 2019 2:35 AM

R149 I applaud him for making bank. I just think its crazy that he has made that kind of bank as a florist.

by Anonymousreply 154April 7, 2019 3:02 AM

Let us revisit the super cringe-y and generic Cher video. Did she even know who or what she was doing it for?

Starts at 0:35

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 7, 2019 3:08 AM

[QUOTE]So those mocking him being a florist, that florist has more money than you’ll ever know.

Yeah but he’s still just a florist.

by Anonymousreply 156April 7, 2019 3:17 AM

What is “Just” a florist? It’s a career and he’s done well. At least he works.

You sound like a classist jerk.

by Anonymousreply 157April 7, 2019 3:36 AM

[quote]I just think its crazy that he has made that kind of bank as a florist.

Its really not that crazy. Im sure his income is close to most of the celebrity event planners, chefs, etc. He does good work.

by Anonymousreply 158April 7, 2019 3:48 AM

If you’ve followed Jeff for awhile like I have and seen all the Interviews, etc including the one with Cher where she talked about Jeff and how long they’ve been friends and how they planned the surprise engagement for Colton then you would understand about that video and how happy she was to make it for them. They’ve actually known each other for many years.

by Anonymousreply 159April 7, 2019 4:36 AM

According to Colton Jeff knew about everything he was going through from the beginning and he didn’t keep anything from him. Jeff was completely supportive and loving and never cheated on him or anything but Colton apparently took Jeff for granted and did a lot of damage to their marriage and hurt his friends too. He said he ruined a lot of things in his life because he didn’t understand his disease. I think Jeff and Colton can now work through this together since Colton is clean and sober and wanting to change things in his life and make it better. He doesn’t seem to be running away from the people who love him the most anymore and want to help him, mainly his husband!!!

by Anonymousreply 160April 7, 2019 4:54 AM

Well then why is it so shitty R159? She never says anyone's name, she mentions nothing remotely personal, no anecdotes, nothing about the occasion. You could play the exact same video at a baby shower, a graduation, pretty much any special occasion.

by Anonymousreply 161April 7, 2019 5:05 AM

Because that was only a little bit of the video and that message was directly for Jeff from Cher and the proposal was a big secret. Jeff obviously knew exactly what she was doing but Colton wasn’t supposed to. Colton was completely in the dark even after the video until Jeff got down on one knee and proposed and then the fireworks. According to Cher Jeff planned the whole thing and she was really happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 162April 7, 2019 5:44 AM

I don't believe anyone was seriously mocking Jeff being a florist.

We all realize that it is hard work posing petunias and displaying daffodils.

by Anonymousreply 163April 7, 2019 11:39 AM

Which makes me wonder if Colto has ever tried to catch a Bellsprout or Bellossum or some other grass type for Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 164April 7, 2019 11:41 AM

R164 I had a feeling you were making a Pokemon reference but I had to check on Google lol. Bellosums are cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 7, 2019 12:15 PM

Some of you are more attached to this marriage than either of the people involved. It seems clear to me — and did at the time — that Colton wanted to prove to himself and others, maybe his family that “coming out” wouldn’t mean he was living a degenerate lifestyle and that he could have a stable relationship. I believe he married the first man who asked, way too quickly. They always seemed like an odd couple honestly, I wasn’t surprised when they broke up. And they already did the “trying to work it out” thing; it didn’t work. It’s over — let it go. Colton needs to work on his personal issues before he can be in any relationship and Jeff should probably try dating someone closer to his age.

by Anonymousreply 166April 7, 2019 12:33 PM

The only thing degenerate about Colto's lifestyle is all the fast food, farts and skid marks in his drawers.

by Anonymousreply 167April 7, 2019 1:59 PM

[Quote] that he could have a stable relationship. I believe he married the first man who asked, way too quickly.

What you believe is incorrect. Colton and Jerrerth were engaged back in the day. And Colton had a six year relationshop prior to Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 168April 7, 2019 3:47 PM

Colton and Jerreth are the OTP. It’s sad that Colton will wander the earth, forever seperated from his only chance for happiness.

by Anonymousreply 169April 7, 2019 7:53 PM

Jerreth's body is insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 7, 2019 8:06 PM

I just watched the Swiss movie Mario. It reminds me of Colton and Jerreth. Colton achieved fame but is sad and alone. Jerreth has everything.

by Anonymousreply 171April 7, 2019 8:10 PM

Didn't someone say that Jerrerth and the Swede split?

Anyway, isn't it recommended that those in recovery don't even date anyone for at least a year?

Jerreth should just train Colton in the gym.

by Anonymousreply 172April 7, 2019 8:13 PM

What makes everybody think that Jerreth isn’t with his husband anymore!?! They still follow each other on IG although they’ve been really quiet lately but that’s not unusual.

by Anonymousreply 173April 8, 2019 12:11 AM

for the love of GOD AND MARY STOP WITH THE PIX, HIS FACE DRIVES ME TO THE BRIDGE TO JUMP ASAP YES

by Anonymousreply 174April 8, 2019 12:13 AM

You mean stop posting pictures like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 8, 2019 12:23 AM

I never liked him as a blond:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 8, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]What's wrong with marrying a florist?

Sorry, may I suggest Mr. Ray's Wig World?

by Anonymousreply 177April 8, 2019 12:46 AM

OMG!!! Jeff and Colton are the cutest thing on the planet!!! They love each other so much and I’m really happy for them!!!

by Anonymousreply 178April 8, 2019 6:00 AM

R39 - I must have missed the declaration that Colton is uncut. Is it true?

by Anonymousreply 179April 8, 2019 6:10 AM

That interview described him as A List.

by Anonymousreply 180April 8, 2019 8:04 AM

[178] is this in response to them posting animal pics for each other? I'm happy for them, I will always support couples who don't give up easily.

by Anonymousreply 181April 8, 2019 10:29 AM

📸 x @leighkeily x Attitude Magazine 📸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 8, 2019 4:36 PM

I hated him with the blonde hair. Idk why everyone does that blond shit suddenly. Doesn’t look good on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 183April 8, 2019 4:39 PM

(181) Yes it is! I just love how much Jeff adores Colton and isn’t going to give up on him especially with everything Colton’s been through and everything he’s yet to go through. Jeff is truly just an incredible man and I’m happy for Colton and that they seem to be in such a good place!!!

by Anonymousreply 184April 8, 2019 5:35 PM

Didn't Jeff call one of his businesses "The Big Sexy"? That makes him an irredeemable dork in my book.

by Anonymousreply 185April 8, 2019 5:40 PM

R181, R184, Where do you see animal pics ? Am I blind ?

by Anonymousreply 186April 8, 2019 6:13 PM

R183 yes. That trend needs to dye. 95% of bottle blond gays look like shit. OMG GUYS ITS SUMMER, BLOND TIME!

by Anonymousreply 187April 8, 2019 6:43 PM

"That trend needs to dye"

I see what you did there!

by Anonymousreply 188April 8, 2019 6:49 PM

[186] in their stories, Colton posted a giraffe saying "a giraffe for u" and Jeff an hour later posted an elephant saying "an elephant for u". If i remember correctly from past posts those are their favorite animals

by Anonymousreply 189April 8, 2019 9:12 PM

[184] I agree, I love them together and hope they make it

by Anonymousreply 190April 8, 2019 9:13 PM

(189) Yeah they are their favorite animals and they have little stuffed animals of each one that they sleep with. Also remember the beautiful flower elephant Jeff made for Colton on his birthday and Colton took Jeff to meet Stanley the giraffe on Jeff’s birthday. They’re just so adorable together and all the other little clues are just so sweet. I’m just so happy for them and I pray Colton continues to get healthy and stays clean and sober. He looks so good and really happy and so does Jeff!!!

by Anonymousreply 191April 8, 2019 11:25 PM

191 types twelve.

If they are giving their relationship a 7th try, keep it off social media, dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 192April 8, 2019 11:26 PM

There’s such a contrast between Colton and Garrett Clayton. Gary seems so happy doing what he’s doing. He’s celebrating life. Colton’s ego, ambition and love of fame was his undoing.

by Anonymousreply 193April 8, 2019 11:34 PM

Gary and Blake > Colton and Jeff

by Anonymousreply 194April 8, 2019 11:40 PM

Did Gary's dad commit suicide when he was 14? Was Gary's mom an alcoholic who went to an early grave because of it?

But no, Colton's where he is because of chasing fame.

Colton could easily be Brent Corrigan. He's not.

Colton has achieved more in his life than many posting here. I guess he gets little joy from having "made it". And that's called sad.

by Anonymousreply 195April 8, 2019 11:59 PM

[195] thank you! It amazes me how judgemental people are. Yes many people go through similar times but we don't all make it out the same or intact. He's done well for where he started at in life. Why can't others just wish health and happiness to others is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 196April 9, 2019 12:15 AM

r195, everyone has their crosses to bear. Some may be more evident than others.

by Anonymousreply 197April 9, 2019 12:19 AM

I'm not saying Gary has had an easy life. He's from a broken home as well. But it's facile to suggest famewhoring has brought Colton to his emotional nadir. If he had stayed with Jerreth, rather than gone to Podwall, he'd still probably have abused substances. Jerreth is in recovery as well.

by Anonymousreply 198April 9, 2019 1:05 AM

Has it been confirmed is past boyfriend was Podwell? I thought it was and then when be released that song he wrote about that relationship and he said we were 21....clearly Podwell is older...my personal guess is chase Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 199April 9, 2019 1:13 AM

That lyric refers to the 21 Club ("New York streets blazing" etc.). Colton wasn't whisked away to the Hamptons by a peer. It was by an older man.

by Anonymousreply 200April 9, 2019 1:30 AM

[200] ah..ok..thank u for the clarification. Podwell just seems slimey...im suprised Colton would stay with him that long.

by Anonymousreply 201April 9, 2019 1:40 AM

Incidentally, Podwall is still surrounding himself with twinks, such as this British TV starlet, who probably has Hollywood aspirarions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 9, 2019 1:47 AM

Podwall makes sense. Not only could Podwall help build Colton's career, he also had a financial incentive to give Colton all the ministrations that proved beyond the capacity of a full time florist.

by Anonymousreply 203April 9, 2019 1:54 AM

It also makes sense that Colton only started eating his feelings (or at least not purging) since he split from Podwall and left his regular gig. A manager/lover wouldn't allow his charge to get fat.

by Anonymousreply 204April 9, 2019 2:00 AM

I don't get what Jeff's job has to do with being a good person. I don't think Colton is used to people he loves sticking around, I think Jeff is good for him. He is stable, his family seems stable, he has a job, is faithful, I don't get the hate Jeff receives from alot of u.

by Anonymousreply 205April 9, 2019 2:08 AM

I like Jeff but u miss Trey. They finally unfollowed eachother, I know they were friends with benefits but they just seemed like they clicked when they were together.

by Anonymousreply 206April 9, 2019 2:14 AM

Jeff lives on the road. He's basically Willy Loman. And Colton's Linda.

by Anonymousreply 207April 9, 2019 2:15 AM

Why is this being discussed still? Who cares??

by Anonymousreply 208April 9, 2019 2:15 AM

According to Colton’s family they don’t think anybody will ever love Colton or support him the way Jeff does. Jeff knew about everything that Colton was going through with the drugs, alcohol, etc., from the very beginning and he still married him. He has fought for Colton all along and never wanted a divorce. I really admire Jeff for loving Colton so much to continue fighting for him rather than walking away which is what most guys would probably do in this kind of situation because it’s really hard and super painful.

by Anonymousreply 209April 9, 2019 3:03 AM

Is that the same family that told him his father commited suicide because Colton had come out as gay?

Jeff and Colton should pursue nothing more than a friendship at this stage.

And you should stop repeating that nobody will ever love or support like Jeff. That's actually not a sweet sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 210April 9, 2019 3:23 AM

[Quote] Podwall makes sense. Not only could Podwall help build Colton's career

Which didn't always go so smoothly e.g Teen Wolf.

[Quote] my personal guess is chase Crawford.

Is he still close with Chace or any of the others from Camp Podwall?

by Anonymousreply 211April 9, 2019 3:27 AM

[quote]Is he still close with Chace or any of the others from Camp Podwall?

From my best guess, just Shawn Styrofoam and Heidi Bohay.

by Anonymousreply 212April 9, 2019 5:30 AM

R212 lol I love that you call him Styrofoam.

by Anonymousreply 213April 9, 2019 8:31 AM

hey fug face u might as well get used to havin ur ass dragged thru the mud.

gunna happen a lot. I mean look at ya....

by Anonymousreply 214April 9, 2019 8:37 AM

I'm happy they are back together but had to laugh that Jeff blurred his rings in a few pics from an event last night. It doesn't have to be that secretive...no one cares that much...

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2019 10:27 AM

R215 except us lol

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2019 10:33 AM

Why is the self analysis always so dramatic, black and white, and self-centered. I WAS NUMB FOR TEN YEARS. I HADN'T HAD A FEELING IN A DECADES. etc etc. What young, half successful person actually lives like this? The "luxury hotel drug spiral" was particularly treacly

by Anonymousreply 217April 12, 2019 10:56 AM

[216] ok true lol I wasn't proud of myself when I zoomed in to get a better look, did see a pic from someone else where he couldn't Photoshop and it was the rings. I think they should just say were together and keeping things private. They are keeping the "are they or aren't they" speculating going...

by Anonymousreply 218April 12, 2019 11:33 AM

R218 lol that is dedication. I thought Colton pretty much said that's what they were going to do.

by Anonymousreply 219April 12, 2019 11:52 AM

Does Colton wear his ring too?

by Anonymousreply 220April 12, 2019 12:30 PM

[219] to me he made it sound like they were going to divorce but stay friends and see what happens. Which just seems stupid to me...work on your marriage if u feel like it's worth it. I haven't seen Coltons ring yet but he has been filming ..he did do a story holding up his cross which is from Jeff. Whenever they are broken up Jeff wears both of them lol why do i know all of this?!?! U would think I had nothing else to do except I have 2 kids a husband and am in RN school...i need an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 221April 12, 2019 12:59 PM

R221 believe it or not, I've seen worse. But I'm sure DLers wouldn't turn down the opportunity to do an intervention if you really wanted one lol

by Anonymousreply 222April 12, 2019 1:44 PM

It’s like the same 2 or 3 people commenting over and over

by Anonymousreply 223April 12, 2019 1:46 PM

R223 and???

by Anonymousreply 224April 12, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]Does Colton wear his ring too?

No. It gets snagged in his pocket when he has to reach in and grab a Pokeball.

by Anonymousreply 225April 12, 2019 4:37 PM

R225 LOL

by Anonymousreply 226April 12, 2019 4:47 PM

Wow!!! Jeff created Leathchella for Colton because obviously with Colton being in recovery he couldn’t go to Coachella so it looks like he rented a Porsche and took him to Big Sur for their own celebration. That man is incredible and truly loves Colton. I’m so happy to see that Colton is back with his husband and staying clean and sober and looks really happy!!! Now that he’s done filming Arrow and back home it’s going to be a challenge and I’m praying for him but I think he’s staying close to his sponsor which is awesome!!!

by Anonymousreply 227April 14, 2019 5:51 PM

The poster constantly plugging Jeff on Datalounge is too much. It’s like Jeff himself is posting.

Who else would have such a dogged interest in promoting Jeff’s “greatness” for two years and announcing Colton’s flaws with no proof or sources ( before the rehab interview)?

We never hear Colton’s side of Jeff’s story. But there’s always somebody here plugging Jeff and declaring Colton’s flaws. Why?

You would think beautiful, famous Colton would have a lot more fans who want Jeff to fail.

by Anonymousreply 228April 14, 2019 7:25 PM

I'm not Jeff 😁 but I think he is great! He does everything for Colton although Colton seemed to push him away many times. And his latest IG story is cute

by Anonymousreply 229April 15, 2019 5:37 AM

r49 Isnt that what all couples say. That they get along just fine but mutually don't want to be together, but still remain great friends. Then once the divorce is finalized that's when the real stories come out.

r64 Cry wolf. When he gets himself in serious distress no one is going to take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 230April 15, 2019 6:35 AM

God I hope they don't try to have kids anytime soon

by Anonymousreply 231April 15, 2019 6:47 AM

R231 why would they? I think that would be the last thing on Colton's mind.

by Anonymousreply 232April 15, 2019 6:56 AM

Logic has never been his strong suit

by Anonymousreply 233April 15, 2019 6:57 AM

R233 you could say that about the majority of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 234April 15, 2019 7:05 AM

I could see Colto wanting a cute lil pooch.

Maybe a Growlithe or Snubbull. A Rockruff would be too precious!

by Anonymousreply 235April 15, 2019 7:11 AM

Hopefully it doesn't snore as loud as Beau does.

by Anonymousreply 236April 15, 2019 8:09 AM

Haven forbid a couple tries to work on their marriage. Atleast they are trying.

by Anonymousreply 237April 15, 2019 10:10 AM

R237 they barely knew each other when they got married. And this is what, their 4th attempt?

by Anonymousreply 238April 15, 2019 5:45 PM

We need to get over the whole they barely knew eachother. We know, they know, Colton admitted they moved fast and it wasn't what they should have done. I think they separated twice but really who cares...couples are so quick to call it quits. They also had substance abuse issues thrown in on top of rushing their relationship. If anything now that he's sober maybe they can turn this around and make something out of it. Stop wishing failure on peoplea.

by Anonymousreply 239April 15, 2019 8:04 PM

R239 This is their 4th attempt that we know of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 15, 2019 8:13 PM

Marriage is work. They haven't divorced, alot of couples go through separations but work it out . They are just doing it in the public eye. I've been married 8 years and we have been through some shit but we have held on until it gets better and it only makes your love stronger. There is nothing insane about saying we made a vow for better or worse in sickness and health and we will do everything we can do make it work.

by Anonymousreply 241April 15, 2019 8:24 PM

I agree R241, people shouldn't get married and say vows if they aren't going to stick it out and work through it when times get tough. Marriage is a commitment, that's the point of it. If you don't want a commitment, dont get married. I applaud them for trying to work it out.

by Anonymousreply 242April 15, 2019 10:17 PM

If you're married less than 2 years and split up at least twice, that's not normal marriage issues. They've been off more than they've been on.

by Anonymousreply 243April 15, 2019 10:22 PM

Marriage is a lot like being a Pokemon trainer.

It takes hard work, patience and a fighting spirit to be the best, the very best...like no one ever was.

Colto knows this. They will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 244April 16, 2019 1:15 AM

It sounds like the biggest problem in their marriage has been Colton’s addiction issues according to that Interview and he pushed Jeff away and took him for granted. Also trying to be an Instagram couple and share their relationship publicly which he regrets. That now kind of makes sense because Colton would post pictures of Jeff or of him and Jeff and then later freak out and delete them all whereas everything is still on Jeff’s IG; he hasn’t deleted anything. I think with them now staying private and Colton being in recovery they could actually have a happy marriage. They’ve also been through a lot of really heartbreaking and painful stuff in a pretty short amount of time which can only serve to make their relationship stronger.

by Anonymousreply 245April 16, 2019 2:32 AM

You don’t know shit about what Jeff does for Colton, or vice versa.

Either you’re some Jealous Bitch, failed actor / wannabe lover of Colton hating, or you’re Jeff himself podting your agenda.

ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 246April 16, 2019 2:37 AM

This thread has been overrun by Pollyanna.

If, as he claims, Colton has been deep in addiction for many years, the last thing he needs is the responsibility of a relationship. He needs to work on, and learn, who he is. He needs to become OK with himself. The to and fro of a relationship could fuck up that process big time. He and Jeff should be nothing more than friends at this time.

by Anonymousreply 247April 16, 2019 8:00 AM

R246 take it down a notch.

by Anonymousreply 248April 16, 2019 8:43 AM

R247 Look at Cheyenne and Jason. They met during their recovery, stayed sober and have a family now. It can work.

by Anonymousreply 249April 16, 2019 9:25 AM

[quote]But if you’re one of the most famous, gorgeous gay men in the worl with a successful career in Hollywood, you marry a mogul!!

Uh, Colton was very cute and got a few t.v. gigs, but he's a D-list actor -- not one of the "most famous, gorgeous gay men in the world".

by Anonymousreply 250April 16, 2019 10:27 AM

And he’s a bloated has been now.

by Anonymousreply 251April 16, 2019 10:29 AM

I'd put him at c-list.

by Anonymousreply 252April 16, 2019 11:10 AM

I feel sorry for the bad things that happened to Colton with his father, his mother, etc.

But as was discussed on a previous Colton thread, it was a bit disturbing that he let his lawyers harass gay websites for years that posted the photos of him kissing his first boyfriend. He's the one that posed for the shoot, and yet gay websites were given a difficult time over them.

by Anonymousreply 253April 16, 2019 11:18 AM

Jeff likes to go on a lot of vacations alone lately so Colton may not even be with him in Big Sur.

by Anonymousreply 254April 16, 2019 11:35 AM

Jeff wanted to go to Big Sur, Colto wanted to travel to the Alola Islands.

by Anonymousreply 255April 16, 2019 11:37 AM

[Quote] But as was discussed on a previous Colton thread, it was a bit disturbing that he let his lawyers harass gay websites for years that posted the photos of him kissing his first boyfriend.

I wonder if that was his idea or Podwall's?? Wasn't he dating that lawyer too?

by Anonymousreply 256April 16, 2019 11:44 AM

[quote] Colton has achieved more in his life than many posting here ... Colton could easily [have been] Brent Corrigan.

Missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 257April 16, 2019 12:48 PM

Why are we still discussing their marriage?

by Anonymousreply 258April 16, 2019 6:34 PM

I’m pretty sure Colton is in Big Sur with Jeff but Jeff is being really careful now about showing anything after he was seen wearing his wedding rings at an event in Beverly Hills. He won’t even show his hands now which is ridiculous. There were a couple of IG stories he did while driving up to Big Sur where you could kind of see Colton but he deleted them almost immediately. Honestly I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal for people to know they’re not giving up on their marriage and trying to work things out. But Colton did say they were definitely going through with the divorce in that Interview and that’s clearly not the case so maybe that’s why they’re being extra careful so as not to make Colton look like he was outright lying considering the magnitude of that article for Colton and what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 259April 16, 2019 6:47 PM

R259 Thank you! Haven't seen these stories. I only realized there are a lot of pics lately where Jeff hide his hand or you can see the ring

by Anonymousreply 260April 16, 2019 7:18 PM

Omfg YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS COUPLE THAT YOU DONT KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 261April 16, 2019 7:25 PM

I don't think he was lying. At the time of the interview the divorce was probably a go, they could have reconciled after . It is amusing to watch him hide his hands or blur the ring. He hides him from his stories yet posts pics of baby elephants and giraffes snuggling, which is clearly directed at Colton. You are either private off social media or you arent. I think they like the attention to much to stay off completely.

by Anonymousreply 262April 16, 2019 7:27 PM

He/she isn't obsessed, it's literally a thread about Colton...are we not supposed to talk about him?? Let me guess you just want to bash him and tear him down right? Those posts would be acceptable. Try being a little less miserable, u may enjoy life more.

by Anonymousreply 263April 16, 2019 7:35 PM

I don't think it is a crime to wish them the best and hope that they can fix their problems. And by the way the elephant and the giraffe were cute.

by Anonymousreply 264April 16, 2019 7:40 PM

[264] I agree, I want them happy, together or apart and the animal pictures are cute.

by Anonymousreply 265April 16, 2019 7:42 PM

[quote]I wonder if that was his idea or Podwall's?? Wasn't he dating that lawyer too?

I think when Colton was asked by a gay magazine last year about the kissing pics with his ex-boyfriend that lawyers asked gay sites to take down, he claimed he didn't really know what his lawyers were up to.

by Anonymousreply 266April 16, 2019 8:05 PM

Colto and his lawyers dispatched Team Rocket to scrub any online indicators of Colto's homosexual proclivities.

by Anonymousreply 267April 17, 2019 1:16 AM

[Quote] Omfg YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS COUPLE THAT YOU DONT KNOW.

Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong threads but this is fairly tame compared to the shit I see on tumblr. Although Colton fans aren't as obsessive compared to his other friends/co workers.

[Quote] Colto and his lawyers dispatched Team Rocket to scrub any online indicators of Colto's homosexual proclivities.

Well they did a terrible job.

by Anonymousreply 268April 17, 2019 7:09 AM

[quote]Well they did a terrible job.

You were expecting anything less from a shrew, a dizzy queen and talking cat?

by Anonymousreply 269April 17, 2019 7:11 AM

R269 I guess so.

by Anonymousreply 270April 17, 2019 7:13 AM

Colton has pretty much completely vanished from social media since like Saturday which is weird but he’s scheduled to be at an event for HVFF in Chicago this upcoming weekend so I hope he shows up and that he’s doing okay and doesn’t cancel. Praying he’s staying strong and clean and sober especially now that he’s done with filming Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 271April 17, 2019 9:31 AM

Social media is part of the problem so I expected him to not post as much. He's talked about how he cares what people say and he is insecure, someone in early recovery is going to steer clear of triggers.

by Anonymousreply 272April 17, 2019 2:29 PM

Colto is fine.

He is just in social media black out mode til Detective Pikachu opens.

by Anonymousreply 273April 17, 2019 7:53 PM

[Quote] He's talked about how he cares what people say and he is insecure

People who have met him said the same thing. Didn't matter who it was, he wants to be liked by them.

by Anonymousreply 274April 18, 2019 12:06 AM

[274] he definitely does, I could write a book on him with my psych background. Staying off social media is the best thing for him. He needs to be liked, he searches his name on Twitter, I'm sure he comes on here, when u need to constantly be validated it's always going to end badly.

by Anonymousreply 275April 18, 2019 12:20 AM

His threads are at least a bit tamer than they used to be. But that's probably because interest dropped once he came out (as per usual).

by Anonymousreply 276April 18, 2019 1:18 AM

[276] I agree, those threads were horrible.

by Anonymousreply 277April 18, 2019 1:27 AM

Jeff is just as much to blame for this mess and sham Of a marriage. He was just as present on social media. He married a guy so much younger and so unstable. He made sure Colton called him the love of his life like some crazy control freak. He married a man he barely knew. And he should have been old enough to know better. Colton not the only pathetic crazy one.

by Anonymousreply 278April 18, 2019 3:17 AM

True R278

by Anonymousreply 279April 18, 2019 4:14 PM

Jeff was colto pussy whipped! He wasn’t thinking right.

by Anonymousreply 280April 18, 2019 4:16 PM

[Quote] Jeff was colto pussy whipped! He wasn’t thinking right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 18, 2019 8:50 PM

He use to be so hot during Teen Wolf days. Enough with the fillers and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 282April 19, 2019 7:31 PM

Teen Wolf was a long.......well season 2 was a while ago R282

by Anonymousreply 283April 19, 2019 7:44 PM

Yeah. He’s not in his early 20s anymore.

Move on.

by Anonymousreply 284April 19, 2019 7:46 PM

It looks like Colton either cancelled or they messed up with him being able to be there but either way he won’t be attending HVFF in Chicago this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 285April 19, 2019 9:53 PM

He probably canceled

by Anonymousreply 286April 19, 2019 10:00 PM

Not enough rare Pokemons in Chicago. It just wasn't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 287April 19, 2019 10:03 PM

R285 does he have any other cons?

by Anonymousreply 288April 20, 2019 2:04 AM

Had a picture of naked Colton ever gotten out? Considering how visible he is on social Media you’d think at least we’d get a dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 289April 20, 2019 2:34 AM

R289 surprisingly no. I thought something might have happened when his laptop got stolen. Maybe he's not into taking those kinds of photos. Unlike some of his former costars.

by Anonymousreply 290April 20, 2019 6:01 AM

He’s got photos and I’m sure he’s got his signature duck lips to go with it. Someone is helping him keep things out of the public.

by Anonymousreply 291April 21, 2019 2:10 PM

R276 ridiculous.. Interest waned because he revealed himself to be a non-laid back queeny guy, in stark contrast to his cool, unaffected glass closet days.. not because he came out as gay.

by Anonymousreply 292April 21, 2019 2:17 PM

R292 nailed it

by Anonymousreply 293April 21, 2019 2:18 PM

[Quote] Interest waned because he revealed himself to be a non-laid back queeny guy, in stark contrast to his cool, unaffected glass closet days.. not because he came out as gay.

Somehow that doesn't make it any better.

by Anonymousreply 294April 21, 2019 4:31 PM

DL acting brand new, as usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 21, 2019 4:38 PM

To Colton (since I hear you read this),

I was a freshman in High Schol when I stumbled upon your XY photos in the magazine section of Books-A-Million (shout out to the midwest). I stole the pictures from the magazine and kept them hidden in my closet (fitting). I was so alone and angry about my sexuality. Those pictures allowed me to dream of spending a Valentines Day with a man I adore or just being loved in that way. I would look at your two and see happiness. it was my own, it gets better. While I watched one classmate after another go on dates and enjoy life, I knew that I could have that as well. Your pictures helped me. It's been nearly 14 years and I still smile when I look at them.

All this is to say, that you made a positive impact on someone. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope you have a lifeline to a better future around you.

Everyone else, I know it's a bit sappy but high school was hell and I needed some way to make it through those years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 21, 2019 4:49 PM

That was sweet, R296. And the other guy in the pic is still hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 21, 2019 5:12 PM

I hope he gets through this. And marriage is an option, not an inherent goal. Too many sad, married zombie folks to count that thought is would change everything in their partner

by Anonymousreply 298April 21, 2019 5:39 PM

R294 it does. The emphasis being on "non-laid back", not queeny. But the combo makes it less appealing, if you're dealing with celebrities, i.e. people you do not know personally.

by Anonymousreply 299April 21, 2019 5:40 PM

Why are we obsessing over a has been?

by Anonymousreply 300April 21, 2019 5:42 PM

R295 lol never seen that photo before.

by Anonymousreply 301April 21, 2019 7:16 PM

Is he still fat? Is he still unemployed?

by Anonymousreply 302April 21, 2019 7:26 PM

R296 Didn't Colton claim those pics were CP?! He's despicable.

by Anonymousreply 303April 21, 2019 7:27 PM

How do we know Colton reads this thread?

by Anonymousreply 304April 21, 2019 7:28 PM

[quote]  Didn't Colton claim those pics were CP?! He's despicable

The lawyer did. I don't believe that Colton didn't know that the lawyer was sending out cease and desists , but I can believe he didn't know specifically what would be written in the c&ds. The letter was all over the place: they're stolen private pics, they're cp, it's a copyright infringement. They were throwing anything to warrant pulling the pics.

by Anonymousreply 305April 21, 2019 7:43 PM

R304 hopefully he's stopped.

by Anonymousreply 306April 22, 2019 4:04 AM

Colton unfollows Jeff again?!

by Anonymousreply 307April 22, 2019 10:09 AM

WHO CARES

by Anonymousreply 308April 22, 2019 10:22 AM

I can tell you for a fact they are together. He unfollowed him because people keep talking about it. They want their relationship to be private because they want it to work.

by Anonymousreply 309April 22, 2019 12:19 PM

Spoiler alert : it won't.

by Anonymousreply 310April 22, 2019 12:34 PM

[Quote] I can tell you for a fact they are together.

So is this Jeff or Colton?

by Anonymousreply 311April 22, 2019 12:45 PM

R309 sounds logical

by Anonymousreply 312April 22, 2019 1:18 PM

[311] neither, friend of a friend that's close with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 313April 22, 2019 7:15 PM

R313 I was only joking. But thanks for answering anyway.

by Anonymousreply 314April 22, 2019 11:15 PM

Because love is a sickness?

by Anonymousreply 315April 22, 2019 11:50 PM

(313) I was so glad to see Colton finally unfollow Jeff because Jeff was obviously uncomfortable with the situation enough to the point where he felt it necessary to actually hide his wedding rings in pictures at a charity event which is ridiculous and really sad but kind of understandable because Jeff was pretty much under a microscope with Colton’s fans and aren’t even interested in Jeff so I’m relieved. I’m also happy to see them working on their marriage and they both seem really happy!!!

by Anonymousreply 316April 22, 2019 11:56 PM

Leave your rings at home if you're trying to be downlow. DUH

by Anonymousreply 317April 23, 2019 1:12 AM

It'll never work.

Jeff is Team Magma while Colto is Team Aqua.

by Anonymousreply 318April 23, 2019 2:14 AM

R318 I bet it would really make your day if Colton went to the premiere of Detective Pikachu 😄

by Anonymousreply 319April 23, 2019 2:45 AM

I'm not 318 but i'd be shocked if he's not there

by Anonymousreply 320April 23, 2019 3:16 AM

Thank you R313 It makes sense that they keep low profile. I was the unfollow and what Jeff liked... And yes, I was upset for them. After being on vacations together.

by Anonymousreply 321April 23, 2019 6:23 AM

Only if Colto attends the premier in cosplay as a Snorlax.

by Anonymousreply 322April 23, 2019 7:26 AM

I agree (321) and I saw what Colton did while they were on vacation in Big Sur and then after he had to unfollow Jeff which was really incredible and powerful. I think if they keep their relationship private they might be able to make their marriage work because social media is the worst and Colton said in that Interview that it was a huge problem in their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 323April 23, 2019 7:43 AM

[Quote] and then after he had to unfollow Jeff which was really incredible and powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 23, 2019 9:18 AM

R323 You talk about Colton staying away from IG during their vacation?

by Anonymousreply 325April 23, 2019 10:06 AM

[323]What did Colton do in Big Sur that would result in him unfollowing jeff?

by Anonymousreply 326April 23, 2019 10:23 AM

Unfortunately Colto sent out his Charmander to light a camp fire and it burned down some trees.

Jeff was mortified!

by Anonymousreply 327April 23, 2019 7:04 PM

[quote]because social media is the worst and Colton said in that Interview that it was a huge problem in their marriage.

Yes because Colton Haynes is such a babe in the woods where social media is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 328April 23, 2019 7:10 PM

You two or three people that literally stalk him and Jeff are pathetic

by Anonymousreply 329April 23, 2019 7:34 PM

[quote]You two or three people that literally stalk him and Jeff are pathetic

I wouldn't put too much into it. It is just an obsessed shrew, her gay male cohort and their talking cat. You can usually spot them in the distance in their balloon ride.

by Anonymousreply 330April 24, 2019 12:52 AM

The poster who makes everything about pokemon is my fav

by Anonymousreply 331April 24, 2019 2:54 AM

Colton should date Jussie next. When the checks stop coming in and they are both fat as houses, they can start their own gay porn studio and recruit hot desperate twinks like they once were!

by Anonymousreply 332April 24, 2019 3:03 AM

Colton is still married although I’m wondering how Jeff deals with his Pokemongo obsession because it’s kinda crazy! But I guess we all have our vices! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 333April 24, 2019 4:39 AM

R330 would that talking cat be Salem?

R331 lol same.

R333 he's had worse vices.

by Anonymousreply 334April 24, 2019 4:49 AM

Prepare for Colgo

And make it double-o!

To protect the world from homosexualization

To unite all Arrow fans within our nation.

To denounce the evils of florists and publicists

To extend our reach to the fashion shows above.

Colto!

Leatham!

Team Colto blasts off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth! That's right!

Wobbuffet!

by Anonymousreply 335April 24, 2019 5:41 AM

[329] says the person who is also on a gossip forum talking about Colton Haynes.

by Anonymousreply 336April 24, 2019 9:33 AM

Nobody is talking about him anymore he really is done

by Anonymousreply 337April 29, 2019 10:12 PM

There's nothing to talk about, he's laying low while he gets his shit together. I hardly doubt not being talked about on here means a person is done either. Little dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 338April 30, 2019 12:29 AM

R337 it's either keep quiet or post old shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 30, 2019 2:47 AM

Colto...the lean years.

by Anonymousreply 340April 30, 2019 4:30 PM

Is Colton with Jeff at Four Seasons? What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 341May 1, 2019 10:34 AM

R341 why is Jeff at the Four Seasons?

by Anonymousreply 342May 1, 2019 1:01 PM

What is/was Colton's drug of choice?

by Anonymousreply 343May 1, 2019 1:02 PM

Don't know why he is there. Vacation or business. Alcohol he said in the interview. And other drugs...

by Anonymousreply 344May 1, 2019 1:33 PM

The Grumpy Cat references never get old. Of course Colton sees himself as Pikachu 😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 1, 2019 1:58 PM

I saw a pic of Colton posted yesterday at home (his house with Jeff) that a friend put up. So it could be older or he's with jeff.

by Anonymousreply 346May 1, 2019 2:14 PM

R346 can you give me the link please? Thank you

by Anonymousreply 347May 1, 2019 3:38 PM

[347] nycvitulli

by Anonymousreply 348May 1, 2019 5:03 PM

He's hanging around with a barkeep?

by Anonymousreply 349May 1, 2019 5:18 PM

That’s not his house with Jeff. It looks like the rehab center Colton was at in Arizona. I think that guy Nick is somehow involved with the rehab center maybe a counselor or something because he’s in that picture from New Years where Colton seems to be in the rehab center. He’s also the guy that dressed up as Pikachu for Valentine’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 350May 1, 2019 5:33 PM

It's 100 % their house.

by Anonymousreply 351May 1, 2019 5:56 PM

Whew. I was afraid it was only 37% their house.

by Anonymousreply 352May 1, 2019 5:59 PM

[352] I haven't inventoried their house like the one person posting lol but all those books everywhere give it away. It's like a library/museum..doesnt even look like a comfortable home.

by Anonymousreply 353May 1, 2019 6:03 PM

So he isn't with Jeff on vacation... Swimming with the delphins 😁

by Anonymousreply 354May 1, 2019 6:29 PM

[quote]Colton Haynes went through a downward spiral

A "downward spiral of perpetual melancholy"?

by Anonymousreply 355May 1, 2019 6:42 PM

Jeff posted a picture yesterday swimming with whales and #teamleatham. It looks like he’s with his team working in Hawaii but I don’t know if Colton is with him or not because they’ve been keeping their marriage totally private. Holland posted that she received some gorgeous rainbow roses yesterday from Jeff so maybe Colton is staying with her or they could just be for Holland because she and Jeff are close.

by Anonymousreply 356May 1, 2019 8:00 PM

Here's some roses for babysitting my husband while I work.

by Anonymousreply 357May 1, 2019 8:53 PM

R355 thanks for posting Greg 😄

R356 I didn't know Holland was such good friends with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 358May 2, 2019 7:29 AM

R356 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 359May 2, 2019 11:33 AM

I didn't think Jerreth and the Swede actually broke up because they still have photos of each other on their Instagram accounts, but the Swede posted pictures from Coachella with a group of guys, no Jerreth in sight and Jerreth commented that he looked good. Four years of marriage and I think 2 years of dating is a decent run,.

by Anonymousreply 360May 5, 2019 10:58 PM

They're also not wearing wedding bands anymore, R360. Glad to see they're still friends.

by Anonymousreply 361May 5, 2019 11:13 PM

R360 what does that have to do with Colton??

by Anonymousreply 362May 6, 2019 12:25 AM

Don't act brand new. We've brought up Jerreth in every Colton thread and his marriage status has been discussed upthread.

by Anonymousreply 363May 6, 2019 12:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364May 16, 2019 4:42 PM

Colton must be THRILLED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365May 23, 2019 10:32 PM

Colton must be FILLED*

by Anonymousreply 366May 23, 2019 10:37 PM

He should have presented hole more. That's what I do when I'm depressed, having problems with the significant other, or using drugs. It has yet to fail me in any situation

by Anonymousreply 367May 23, 2019 10:38 PM

Do we think Jerreth has fallen off the wagon and the Swede left him? Does Jerreth still DJ? That party life can be hard to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 368May 24, 2019 4:01 AM

He's very pretty, but he's short, and stupid, and not very interesting. I'm surprised DL has given him so much attention over the months.

by Anonymousreply 369May 24, 2019 4:08 AM

Miss Teen Wolf. The cast had a real sense of comradery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 24, 2019 4:10 AM

That looks incredibly pohtoshopped, r370. Their heads might as well be floating above the bodies.

by Anonymousreply 371May 24, 2019 4:11 AM

Jerreth is looking hot and rollerskating with some guy (mutual friend of his and the Swede). I'm not so sure that he and Swede actually split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 24, 2019 4:15 AM

That guy has referred to the Swede as his best friend on his own IG page.

by Anonymousreply 373May 24, 2019 4:24 AM

Colty displays his real talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 24, 2019 6:28 AM

R370 lol at Posey's face.

by Anonymousreply 375May 24, 2019 10:59 AM

The Advocate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 25, 2019 2:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 25, 2019 2:45 PM

Good on Jeff Davis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 25, 2019 2:46 PM

[quote]MTV'S most promising talents, launching to superstarom on .. Teen Wolf .... Haynes's star quality has endured..

Colton one of the most promising talents of MTV? Superstardom because he starred in Teen Wolf? Colton a star? On DL perhaps.

[quote]the sar is beoming one of the most trailblazing queer actors of his generation

Who wrote that article a fangirl?

And Colton talks about JD fighting for him against the network and saying that if he couldn't have Colton for the role he would get rid of the role of Jackson completely. That's pretty nice of JD and he seemed to have put real effort into supporting Colton. But Colton thanked him for that by leaving the show without prior notice so that they couldn't even prepare for his exit? JD fought for him in that role and Colton left that role after just two seasons and screwed over the show and the whole storyline of the next season lmao.

by Anonymousreply 379May 25, 2019 3:06 PM

[Quote] And Colton talks about JD fighting for him against the network and saying that if he couldn't have Colton for the role he would get rid of the role of Jackson completely.

And yet TW fandom thinks JD is a self hating homophobe lol

[Quote] But Colton thanked him for that by leaving the show without prior notice so that they couldn't even prepare for his exit? JD fought for him in that role and Colton left that role after just two seasons and screwed over the show and the whole storyline of the next season lmao.

I thought that was more to do with his manager?? Obviously they got over it because he came back for the final season. I honestly don't think season 3 would've been much better if he'd stayed.

by Anonymousreply 380May 25, 2019 3:10 PM

Didn't Colton file for divorce first?

It's interesting, and sad, that all he gets to audition for since coming out is gay roles.

by Anonymousreply 381May 25, 2019 3:24 PM

R380 It had nothing to do with his manager. He was in talks with the Arrow people and as soon as they offered him the contract he signed it and didn't renew his contract for TW. The problem was that TW was already waiting for him to renew the contract and he made it seem to them that he would sign his new TW contract any minute (they didn't have an idea about Arrow). TW was shortly before filming the next season and the storyline was already planned out for Jackson in s3a. But suddenly Colton said bye and left them immediately without prior notice. That's not a very nice thing to do if you know that JD fought for Colton to get the TW role.

by Anonymousreply 382May 25, 2019 3:27 PM

No. The stuff with re-signing for TW was due to a movie role that didn't pan out (some claimed "Divergent"). Arrow came later.

by Anonymousreply 383May 25, 2019 3:30 PM

R383 I think it was because of Arrow. But at least we agree that Colton dragged out the resigning (telling TW that he would sign any minute) just to abandon them and leave them behind with a mess.

by Anonymousreply 384May 25, 2019 3:43 PM

[quote]It's interesting, and sad, that all he gets to audition for since coming out is gay roles.

It's sadly an all too common occurrence. I believe everyone should live their lives openly, but I can get why actors stay closeted because when they come out they are relegated to the gay ghetto of roles. Since coming out Matt Bomer has played many a gay roles and I don't think it's because he's seeking them, but because that's all he's being offered. This is why there are some gay actors like Ben Whishaw who thinks it doesn't matter if straight people play gay roles because if that's the line then gay actors are only playing gay characters who are largely one-dimensional and just side characters and not leads.

[quote]But at least we agree that Colton dragged out the resigning (telling TW that he would sign any minute) just to abandon them and leave them behind with a mess.

It was beyond messy the way he and his manager did it. I still laugh over an interview Dylan O'Brien did after Colton's departure and he said Colton wants to win Golden Globes but said it smirkingly like he knew that bitch would never be in anything that worthy.

by Anonymousreply 385May 25, 2019 3:50 PM

[quote]It's interesting, and sad, that all he gets to audition for since coming out is gay roles.

Was his character in AHS gay? I only know that he played a police officer. And wasn't he cast in that one comedy as a straight stripper? I don't remember the movie name. And in another interview he said somewhere that he was cast in a big studio comedy movie but when he showed up on set they told him he was fired because it was during the time of his substance abuse and his eyes looked completely empty. That was most likely also not a gay role. That was all after his coming out. But tbh Colton is simply not a very good actor. I'm surprised that he has gotten so many roles so far.

by Anonymousreply 386May 25, 2019 3:51 PM

[Quote] I still laugh over an interview Dylan O'Brien did after Colton's departure and he said Colton wants to win Golden Globes but said it smirkingly like he knew that bitch would never be in anything that worthy.

Hmm i can't really see any of the TW cast winning a GG.

by Anonymousreply 387May 25, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote]Was his character in AHS gay? I only know that he played a police officer.

Bi. He fucked Billie Lourd and Evan Peters.

by Anonymousreply 388May 25, 2019 3:54 PM

I'd stopped watch AHS by that time but I did see gifs of Colton getting fucked by Evan Thingy, so I assume his character was gay. I thought that was a poor choice of Colton's.

by Anonymousreply 389May 25, 2019 3:55 PM

[quote]It was beyond messy the way he and his manager did it. I still laugh over an interview Dylan O'Brien did after Colton's departure and he said Colton wants to win Golden Globes but said it smirkingly like he knew that bitch would never be in anything that worthy.

When did he say that? This is hilarious and very, very shady of Dylan. But he already said Golden Globes and not even Emmys or Oscar.

[quote]hmm i can't really see any of the TW cast winning a GG.

Lady Gaga won a GG for her awful performance and acting in AHS. The GGs are more about show or actor popularity than for real acting. You just have to be on the right buzzy show and then your acting doesn't matter anymore when it comes to a GG win.

by Anonymousreply 390May 25, 2019 3:56 PM

[Quote] I thought that was a poor choice of Colton's.

I assumed it was more of a favour from RM after working on Scream Queens.

by Anonymousreply 391May 25, 2019 4:01 PM

R391 I already forgot that. Another role where he wasn't gay. So I don't know why he claims that he only had the possibility to audition for gay roles.

by Anonymousreply 392May 25, 2019 4:04 PM

He also had Bigger with Hoechlin. But that wasn't a big role or movie.....

by Anonymousreply 393May 25, 2019 4:05 PM

I presume Colton is discounting gigs he got from "family".

by Anonymousreply 394May 25, 2019 4:06 PM

I AM big!

It's the homoerotic superhero fantasy TV shows that got small...

by Anonymousreply 395May 25, 2019 4:09 PM

[quote]He also had Bigger with Hoechlin. But that wasn't a big role or movie

True! But what does Colton expect? Does he want to get offered big movie roles or main roles in TV shows although his acting is very subpar? I think in his case the lack of big roles is not because of his coming out but simply because of his lack of acting skills. It's not like he was offered big movie gigs before his coming out. And he only got the job on Arrow because Berlanti already knew that he was gay and Berlanti is very supportive of gay actors.

by Anonymousreply 396May 25, 2019 4:12 PM

He didn't say big roles.

Whatever his acting ability, he had more acting opportunies pre coming out. That's the crux of the issue.

by Anonymousreply 397May 25, 2019 4:15 PM

R397 I think he could have actually had more acting opportunities after his coming out or because of him being gay. JD fought for him, and we know that JD hired lots of LGBT people on TW. I don't know if JD would have fought for him if Colton hadn't been gay but just a straight actor. He got the Berlanti role because he was gay. Same with the two RM roles. He had a role in Love Simon from Berlanti (it was cut but strangely EW made a big splash about it and released his scene and wrote an article about it with praise for Colton. Btw his acting in that scene was awful). Doesn't look like he had less opportunities than before because he didn't have more or bigger roles before his coming out either.

by Anonymousreply 398May 25, 2019 4:19 PM

Again, the comment wasn't about getting more or bigger roles.

It was about auditions.

He got to audition for straight characters. That has stopped.

by Anonymousreply 399May 25, 2019 4:26 PM

[Quote] JD fought for him, and we know that JD hired lots of LGBT people on TW.

Well some of us do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 25, 2019 4:28 PM

[quote] It was about auditions. He got to audition for straight characters. That has stopped.

Well, he apparently didn't manage to get many of those straight roles before his coming out because he isn't the best actor. And he got straight roles after his coming out as well. That means he was allowed to audition for them. The comedy where he played a stripper, the movie that he apparently was fired from, Scream Queens..

by Anonymousreply 401May 25, 2019 6:04 PM

What gay roles did Colton play before he came out? XY mag doesn't count. He played hetero parts. There are more hetero parts, which means more auditions.

He's had pissy tweets before about this. He's not making it up. What's to be gained?

by Anonymousreply 402May 25, 2019 6:14 PM

Noone said that he has played gay roles before coming out. I'm talking about the part where he said that he only got offered gay auditions after his coming out. But he has played straight roles after his coming out so his claim isn't entirely true. I could believe that he now gets offered more gay roles than before. But the claim that he ONLY gets offered gay auditions is simply wrong. You just have to look at the roles he has played after his coming out. There are also straight roles among them.

by Anonymousreply 403May 25, 2019 6:22 PM

Those roles may have been offered to him. Take away Murphy, Berlanti, Davis (all gay producers), what else is there? Stripper cameo?

by Anonymousreply 404May 25, 2019 6:34 PM

R404 He played the stripper. But he also was supposed to play another character in a different movie but got fired from it because of his substance abuse. He also had the role in Bigger. Hoechlin could have pulled some strings but I don't know how much power he'd have in hiring actor friends for this movie.

Didn't he only have one role before TW or something like that? It's not like he was hired left and right before his coming out. He didn't have more roles. He probably got most roles because he was gay tbh (see Davis, Berlanti and Murphy)

by Anonymousreply 405May 25, 2019 6:51 PM

Before TW he was in the short-lived network series “The Gates” and in “Looking” which pretended to be all “found footage” from surveillance and selfie cameras. He had a sex scene that was pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 406May 25, 2019 6:57 PM

He was a regular on The Gates prior to TW. I think it was a similar pretty boy asshole character. He had a role in Look, complete with explicit (for TV) sex scenes. He'd had one shot guest roles on CSI.

I don't think anyone's claiming he was like a young DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 407May 25, 2019 7:00 PM

*on shows such as CSI.

by Anonymousreply 408May 25, 2019 7:01 PM

^ “Look” Not “Looking”

by Anonymousreply 409May 25, 2019 7:01 PM

Running out on jobs screwed him over more than being out.

by Anonymousreply 410May 25, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote]Running out on jobs screwed him over more than being out.

I don't dispute that he's getting more scripts for gay roles than before, but he has admitted that his anxiety affected his career. If he has a rep as someone who flakes on auditions or constantly bombs during one, I can see why people would be hesitant to see him for a role.

[quote]I've quite (sic) jobs because of anxiety, flaked on social events, family gatherings, birthdays, important movie/work tests. Its a serious problem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 25, 2019 8:21 PM

Most auditions aren't in person anymore. For most auditions you tape yourself and then send in the tape to the casting director. So there's no possibility that he bombs many auditions because of anxiety. Colton simply isn't a good actor, that's why he didn't get many roles. And the gay network in Hollywood has imo benefitted him a lot. If Colton simply was a straight actor competing against other straight actors in HW I'm sure he would have booked far less jobs. There are far more talented actors than Colton who don't get many jobs just because they don't have connections and because the competition is so hard.

by Anonymousreply 412May 25, 2019 8:26 PM

I ONLY know the name Colton Haynes from DataLounge, and until recently thought he was a porn actor.

by Anonymousreply 413May 25, 2019 8:30 PM

[Quote] Hoechlin could have pulled some strings but I don't know how much power he'd have in hiring actor friends for this movie.

Lol I don't think he has that much power. Otherwise he could've gone to Colton's wedding.

[Quote] He was a regular on The Gates prior to TW. I think it was a similar pretty boy asshole character.

It was actually nice to see him play a character that wasn't a complete tool all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 414May 26, 2019 2:10 AM

R414Lol I don't think he has that much power. Otherwise he could've gone to Colton's wedding.

It was so strange that Hoechlin didn't attend Colton's wedding although it would have just been a short flight away from the movie location. And the wedding party spent the next days together in a hotel as well so Hoechlin could have at least attended that. Hoechlin didn't have to work on the weekends. Hoechlin also didn't attend Colton's bachelor party although he was definitely in town and had nothing to do. He's supposedly a very good friend of Colton so there's no excuse for missing everything. My theory is that Hoechlin just didn't want to be seen at a gay wedding (and bachelor party) that would be reported publicly in the news. They had an article in People magazine about the wedding and the guests that were attending.

by Anonymousreply 415May 27, 2019 6:35 PM

Maybe Hoechlin begged off, with the promise to attend Colton's next one.

by Anonymousreply 416May 27, 2019 6:51 PM

r415 They got engaged after knowing each other for like 48 hours and Kris Jenner was the minister. Would you have bothered putting on a tux for that mess?

by Anonymousreply 417May 27, 2019 7:12 PM

R417 Lol. If someone is one of my best friends? Yes. And not showing up for the bachelor party as well even when he was in town and had nothing to do?

by Anonymousreply 418May 27, 2019 7:17 PM

Has it occured to you that Hoechlin and Colton are friendly but mostly "showbiz friends"?

by Anonymousreply 419May 27, 2019 7:23 PM

R419 They certainly try to play it up like they are real-life best friends. With Colton even posting a screencap of Hoechlin face timing him to show that he isn't mad at Hoechlin for missing his wedding. Because many people speculated that after he didn't show up at the wedding. But of course the friendship could be all played up by them because they know that the TW fandom loves cast friendships and gives them a lot of attention. It's a way to stay in the fandom's minds.

by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2019 7:36 PM

[Quote] My theory is that Hoechlin just didn't want to be seen at a gay wedding (and bachelor party) that would be reported publicly in the news.

Lol at this bullshit again. Hoechlin has been to a gay wedding before. And who would be reporting about him? He's not part of the a-list.

I don't think they're showbiz friends. But I did find it hilarious that when the speculation began on his blogs, Colton posted that FaceTime photo.

by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote]Hoechlin has been to a gay wedding before.

Ewwww! Well don't expect to see much of Superman next season.

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2019 7:18 AM

[quote]Lol at this bullshit again. Hoechlin has been to a gay wedding before. And who would be reporting about him? He's not part of the a-list.

Did you forget the part where I said that Colton's and Jeff's wedding was more widely reported?? It was not a private gay wedding of a couple noone has interest in. And photos of the wedding guests at Colton's wedding were also more widely spread. Be it in magazines (where Hoechlin probably wouldn't have been shown) or on social media. It was a big event. And the magazines listed plenty of people, not only A listers, who attended the wedding. People for example mentioned Dylan as a guest. And there were other articles (from EW I think?) that listed Holland as well. So they would have certainly listed Hoechlin as well.

by Anonymousreply 423May 28, 2019 8:47 AM

[Quote] People for example mentioned Dylan as a guest. And there were other articles (from EW I think?) that listed Holland as well. So they would have certainly listed Hoechlin as well.

Dylan is more well known than Hoechlin is. Maybe he'd probably get a mention in Just Jared lol.

by Anonymousreply 424May 28, 2019 9:21 AM

R424 Holland is not more well known than Hoechlin.

by Anonymousreply 425May 28, 2019 9:25 AM

R425 Hmm maybe not more well known, but I can also see her wanting to be mentioned in all of those articles whereas Hoechlin probably wouldn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 426May 28, 2019 9:53 AM

R426 She has no say if she's mentioned in those articles or not. The magazine decides who they mention or not based on name recognition. And Hoechlin as Superman would have had way more name recognition than Holland

by Anonymousreply 427May 28, 2019 11:03 AM

[Quote] She has no say if she's mentioned in those articles or not. The magazine decides who they mention or not based on name recognition.

I think publicity agents will disagree with that.

[Quote] And Hoechlin as Superman would have had way more name recognition than Holland

Yes he'd have more name recognition but he's still the [bold] CWs Superman[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 428May 28, 2019 11:48 AM

[quote] I think publicity agents will disagree with that.

I doubt those agents can influence if one of their clients gets named on a list of guests of a wedding that has otherwise nothing to do with the client. Publicity agents can plant articles about their clients but a guest mention in a wedding article? I doubt that.

[quote]Yes he'd have more name recognition but he's still the CWs Superman.

He's known among the social media crowd and names like his get the magazine articles clicks. There were some A-listers at the wedding, but not so many that it would have been enough to just name them in the article. The magazines wanted to include a few more names and among the non A-list names that attended the wedding Hoechlin's name would be one of the most prominent. Most of the wedding guests were perhaps rich guys but they didn't have name recognition as they weren't celebrities. Among the celebrities Hoechlin would have been one of the better known at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 429May 28, 2019 11:57 AM

But it's useless to argue if he would have been named in the article or not. Fact is that he didn't attend the bachelor party although he would have been in LA at that time. And he also didn't make an effort to attend the wedding at least in the evening or the weekend with guests that followed. And this is very strange for someone who calls himself a good friend of Colton.

by Anonymousreply 430May 28, 2019 11:59 AM

[Quote] But it's useless to argue if he would have been named in the article or not

True

[Quote] Fact is that he didn't attend the bachelor party although he would have been in LA at that time. And he also didn't make an effort to attend the wedding at least in the evening or the weekend with guests that followed. And this is very strange for someone who calls himself a good friend of Colton.

Just because he was in LA doesn't automatically mean he could attend. We don't know what he was doing. But we do know that their still friends. I don't really find it that strange.

by Anonymousreply 431May 28, 2019 1:06 PM

R431 You don't find it strange that he didn't make time to visit his friend's bachelor party in the evening although he was in LA? Her certainly didn't have to work in the evening. And you don't find it strange that on top of that he didn't even try to attend the wedding or the wedding weekend afterwards although Bigger didn't film that weekend? Missing one event wouldn't be so strange but missing all the events...

by Anonymousreply 432May 28, 2019 1:23 PM

R432 not really. Didn't he attend their engagement party? Like I said, we don't actually know what he was doing. And if Colton didn't have a problem with it, why should we? They are friends but I never thought they were bff like he is with Ally or even Holland.

I do find it strange that there's a continual fixation on anything to do with homosexuality and trying to put a negative spin on it where Hoechlin is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 433May 28, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]Didn't he attend their engagement party?

The engagement party was the bachelor party. And no, he didn't attend any event that had to do with the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 434May 28, 2019 1:35 PM

Yeah Hoechlin was MIA when it came to any events with Colton's wedding. Of course it is something people are going to notice.

by Anonymousreply 435May 28, 2019 1:40 PM

Ahh it was Jeff's b'day I was thinking of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 28, 2019 1:58 PM

LGBTQ Superheroes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 28, 2019 3:46 PM

The black woman is slaying. Colton? Not so much. The cover looks cheap overall.

by Anonymousreply 438May 28, 2019 3:54 PM

Colton is really milking his LGBT status, isn't he? He wouldn't get a tenth of the attention that he gets in HW right now if he was just a simple straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 439May 28, 2019 3:55 PM

[Quote] The black woman is slaying.

That's Nafessa Williams from Black Lightning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440May 28, 2019 3:57 PM

Colton looks like shit on that Advocate cover. Girl is fat !

by Anonymousreply 441May 28, 2019 5:01 PM

R440 Those suits look really cheap

by Anonymousreply 442May 28, 2019 5:07 PM

R442 it's the CW. What did you expect?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 28, 2019 5:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2019 6:31 AM

just saw Jerreth on Tinder, so it looks like they really did split. maybe now he and Colton will get back together, not like either one has anything else going on...

by Anonymousreply 445May 30, 2019 5:41 AM

So, did you check out his profile, R445? What is he looking for?

by Anonymousreply 446May 30, 2019 5:53 AM

R446 his profile is a bunch of shirtless pics, of course. his bio starts with his height (*rolls eyes*) and says he speaks Swedish. had to laugh at that one. also says he's sober... except for weed(?) and links his instagram and soundcloud(?!). fascinating stuff, I know.

by Anonymousreply 447May 30, 2019 6:03 AM

Well, he's hot. If he was fascinating AND hot, it would almost be unfair. I assume he's looking for twinks.

by Anonymousreply 448May 30, 2019 6:08 AM

Why would he want Colton back?

by Anonymousreply 449May 30, 2019 6:08 AM

They were hot together back in the day. Jerreth stayed hot. Colton..didn't.

by Anonymousreply 450May 30, 2019 6:18 AM

Colto keeps his hole too dirty for a guy like Jerreth.

by Anonymousreply 451May 30, 2019 7:09 AM

Jerreth's been sobe for 5 years. And more importantly for DL, he's fit as fuck. He could whip Colton into shape on both counts. Jeff Davis is mutual friend. Make it happen, Jeff!

by Anonymousreply 452May 30, 2019 10:08 AM

Seems that he is back to being happily married with Jeff, both have their rings on. He has been pretty quiet on social media, I wonder if it's bc he is working on himself or it's a deal breaker for Jeff and their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 453May 31, 2019 3:02 AM

R453 I think it's both.

by Anonymousreply 454May 31, 2019 5:33 AM

Wait until there are new pokemons in town.

by Anonymousreply 455May 31, 2019 9:22 AM

R455 new?? How many more do we need?

by Anonymousreply 456May 31, 2019 1:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 3, 2019 2:01 PM

r457 gurl who dis???

by Anonymousreply 458June 3, 2019 2:19 PM

R458 it's Ruby Rose making a joke.

by Anonymousreply 459June 3, 2019 2:22 PM

Colto went overboard with the foundation again....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460June 7, 2019 10:46 AM

R460 😕😕😕

by Anonymousreply 461June 7, 2019 11:45 AM

Why does he even need foundation for attending a simple fan convention? He has good skin so he doesn't need foundation to hide or cover anything. That colour is a mess. It doesn't match his skin tone at all.

by Anonymousreply 462June 7, 2019 12:14 PM

Marge Simpson !

by Anonymousreply 463June 7, 2019 12:31 PM

R463 Homer's got it set to whore??

by Anonymousreply 464June 7, 2019 12:38 PM

[quote]That colour is a mess. It doesn't match his skin tone at all.

It looks like his head was Photoshopped onto someone else's body.

by Anonymousreply 465June 7, 2019 12:40 PM

[Quote] It looks like his head was Photoshopped onto someone else's body.

Lol wouldn't be the first time that's happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 466June 7, 2019 12:53 PM

Perhaps he got a Ditto to take his place.

by Anonymousreply 467June 7, 2019 1:00 PM

He looks like Elon Musk at r460.

by Anonymousreply 468June 7, 2019 3:14 PM

I love Colto but he don't need makeup, men don't need that.

by Anonymousreply 469June 7, 2019 3:43 PM

Going by R460 he'll be having a facelift soon.

by Anonymousreply 470June 7, 2019 3:48 PM

R470 i hope not.

by Anonymousreply 471June 7, 2019 4:11 PM

r460 Nice of him to go as the Kanima for his Teen Wolf fans.

by Anonymousreply 472June 7, 2019 9:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 8, 2019 8:06 AM

He used to he so hot and handsome but he has fucked with his face too much.

by Anonymousreply 474June 8, 2019 10:53 AM

30 years old, a Britney fan and pokemon addicted.

He'll never make it past 40.

by Anonymousreply 475June 8, 2019 12:24 PM

R472 I'm not seeing the resemblance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 8, 2019 1:26 PM

Colton and Jussie need a life coach

by Anonymousreply 477June 9, 2019 3:07 AM

R477 are you offering?

by Anonymousreply 478June 9, 2019 3:32 AM

He already has one :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479June 9, 2019 6:31 AM

R479 link isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 480June 9, 2019 11:10 AM

r479 url to copy and paste

https://www.instagram.com/p/BychcDQl9ET/

It was bound to happen.

by Anonymousreply 481June 10, 2019 8:41 AM

R479 aww well it could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 482June 10, 2019 11:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483June 14, 2019 12:03 AM

The Only Pictures That his face looks like it has had work are the ones he posts. He facetunes the fuck out of them. I hope his break from social media is helpful to him

by Anonymousreply 484June 14, 2019 1:44 AM

r483 Why does his head seem so wide in that? his cap looks twice the size of the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 485June 14, 2019 1:49 AM

R485 yeah it does. But at least there wasn't any duckface.

by Anonymousreply 486June 14, 2019 11:48 AM

Does he have a job?

by Anonymousreply 487June 14, 2019 12:00 PM

Pokemon hunter is a real job bitch !

by Anonymousreply 488June 14, 2019 12:05 PM

R487 there's always conventions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 14, 2019 1:00 PM

Obviously the one where he drinks is the only one real. All the others are of a wax sculpture of Colton.

by Anonymousreply 490June 14, 2019 8:32 PM

[Quote] All the others are of a wax sculpture of Colton.

Pretty good sculpture 😄

by Anonymousreply 491June 15, 2019 10:09 AM

Had such an amazing time in Melbourne! Thx for having me @ozcomiccon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492June 15, 2019 2:17 PM

^^^^ Colto caught himself an Ekans!

by Anonymousreply 493June 16, 2019 11:44 PM

[Quote] an Ekans!

????

by Anonymousreply 494June 17, 2019 6:14 AM

I wonder if he will work to evolve it into an Arbok.

by Anonymousreply 495June 17, 2019 11:20 PM

Colton keeps that face DUSTED hunty. He will not leave the house without his face beat anymore. I guess he has to cover up the hard living he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 496June 17, 2019 11:53 PM

Colton is serving reunion lewk Miss Vanjie.

by Anonymousreply 497June 18, 2019 12:25 AM

R496 he was doing that before his....rough patch.

by Anonymousreply 498June 18, 2019 7:53 AM

Pokemon master Colton starting at 2:52

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 21, 2019 3:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500June 23, 2019 10:20 AM

Is he still fat? Is he still playing Pokemon Go? Maybe he should play more, maybe then he'd lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 501June 23, 2019 11:15 AM

[Quote]  Is he still playing Pokemon Go?

Probably 🤔

by Anonymousreply 502June 23, 2019 11:19 AM

Thought I’d check back in with y’all & say hello 👋😜 I’ve been in a constant state of jet lag & have been traveling so much recently. Feeling super happy/healthy despite this moody jet lag pout. The past few months mostly staying away from social media have been so rewarding. I’ll pop back in to check on y’all again soon 😜✌🏼 Ich liebe dich ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 4, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]Ich liebe dich ❤️

Yeah, we already knew he loved dick.

by Anonymousreply 504July 4, 2019 2:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 4, 2019 2:32 PM

It's strange that Colton talks about abusing alcohol and drugs yet there's been almost no sex stuff about him that's leaked out. Those WeHoans can be discreet when they want to, I guess.

Colton can sing better than Gary. He should do something with that.

by Anonymousreply 506July 5, 2019 6:06 PM

R506 well his laptop got stolen a few years ago and nothing leaked. Maybe Colton is a bit more cautious. Or he's just not interested in that kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 507July 6, 2019 3:19 AM

Colton has said himself that he was in a relationship for six years during the height of his DL fame. That mopey song he put out, if it can be taken at face value, does sort of suggest he's the guy that goes back to his hotel room and drinks until he passes out. A private boozer. But there've been no comely hotel staff offering a lil extra room service? Maybe not...

by Anonymousreply 508July 6, 2019 9:00 AM

how long must we hear bout this nothingburger of dust?????

by Anonymousreply 509July 6, 2019 9:34 AM

He should've joined Tyler & Ian at Christina's concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510July 6, 2019 11:55 AM

R506 I had no idea; he really doesn't have a bad singing voice. He should take voice lessons and get some broadway gigs. I think he'd be better than most.

by Anonymousreply 511July 6, 2019 2:28 PM

Colton was set to sing at a George Michael tribute concert (how on the nose is that?). I think he pulled out. Perhaps he has performance anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 512July 6, 2019 2:55 PM

I like how Colton isn't old in any of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513July 15, 2019 8:06 AM

r513

You could have just posted multiple pics of Colton with Jeff. Same difference.

by Anonymousreply 514July 15, 2019 1:52 PM

How distraught is Colton about the AHS 1984 PR launch that he is not part of this time? Ryan traded him in for Gus, that must hurt his ego being last year's model gay.

by Anonymousreply 515July 15, 2019 2:48 PM

AHS is a sinking ship. Colton knows this, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 516July 15, 2019 2:55 PM

R514 yes, Holland looks very similar to Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 517July 16, 2019 12:34 AM

#tbt Senior photos 🦆👄🦆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518August 3, 2019 1:28 PM

Another epic loss against my friend Rivs. Brett Haber from the tennis channel once said “Colton is like a nice house...with no furniture.” & that is still to this day the funniest thing anyone’s ever said about me 😂 Been playin a lot lately & so happy with my improvement :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519August 3, 2019 1:29 PM

He looks good.

by Anonymousreply 520August 3, 2019 1:35 PM

DO NOT mention "Jeff swimming with the whales," r356.

Colton is trying to rehabilitate.

by Anonymousreply 521August 4, 2019 3:38 PM

But aren't Colton and Jeff back together?

by Anonymousreply 522August 4, 2019 3:49 PM

It is a bit Wax Museumy, r462.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523August 4, 2019 4:06 PM

I don't know, r522. Where's the Jeff Leatham Propaganda Troll to update and spin their whereabouts?

This thread was all she was living for in the spring.

by Anonymousreply 524August 4, 2019 4:14 PM

[Quote] Where's the Jeff Leatham Propaganda Troll to update and spin their whereabouts?

That poster killed the Colton threads stone dead.

by Anonymousreply 525August 4, 2019 4:19 PM

r519 He looks so good

by Anonymousreply 526August 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Glad to see Colto taking care of herself and leaving behind the fast food and farting.

by Anonymousreply 527August 5, 2019 12:27 AM

Can anyone ever truly give up farting R527??

by Anonymousreply 528August 5, 2019 5:38 AM

who is this cotton, er colton person?

by Anonymousreply 529August 6, 2019 7:57 AM

R529 you never watched Teen Wolf or Arrow??

by Anonymousreply 530August 6, 2019 11:34 AM

That boy can stink up a bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 531August 7, 2019 12:08 AM

[Quote] That boy can stink up a bathroom.

Jerreth, focus on your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 532August 7, 2019 4:25 AM

Look like he is in Japan

by Anonymousreply 533August 8, 2019 12:07 AM

R533 is Pokemon involved?

by Anonymousreply 534August 8, 2019 4:36 AM

He won't be a regular in the final season of ARROW. Besides Pokemon hunts what else does he have going for him?

by Anonymousreply 535August 8, 2019 6:28 PM

He won't be a regular in the final season of ARROW. Besides Pokemon hunts what else does he have going for him?

by Anonymousreply 536August 8, 2019 6:28 PM

Did you see the trailer for Shia LaBoeuf's own "Postcards from the Edge"? It's called "Honey boy". Anyway, Colton should do his own take on that. He has an interesting, very dramatic story - blended family, father a suicide, mother an alcoholic, plucked from obscurity to model, rubs shoulders with the Velvet Mafia, LTR with an older man, his own substance abuse, nervous breakdown, etc.

If Colton were to act in it, though, his should only be a small part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537August 8, 2019 6:35 PM

Did you see the trailer for Shia LaBoeuf's own "Postcards from the Edge"? It's called "Honey boy". Anyway, Colton should do his own take on that. He has an interesting, very dramatic story - blended family, father a suicide, mother an alcoholic, plucked from obscurity to model, rubs shoulders with the Velvet Mafia, LTR with an older man, his own substance abuse, nervous breakdown, etc.

If Colton were to act in it, though, his should only be a small part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538August 8, 2019 6:35 PM

Officially divorced.

"They attempted to reconcile but ultimately decided to move forward with the divorce.

The reportedly “amicable” divorce isn’t coming with any fights over money, as the stars kept their earnings separate during the brief marriage, according to TMZ."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539August 8, 2019 7:39 PM

Oof. Could they find a more unflattering pic of Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 540August 8, 2019 7:43 PM

So they're not fighting over Jeff's money?

How long until they try again?

by Anonymousreply 541August 8, 2019 7:43 PM

I expect Colton's finally got the message about Jeff's schedule/work patterns.

by Anonymousreply 542August 8, 2019 7:45 PM

That generic, completely impersonal Cher video makes me cringe every time I see it

by Anonymousreply 543August 8, 2019 7:54 PM

How often do you see it?

by Anonymousreply 544August 8, 2019 7:55 PM

Damn, the divorce proceedings lasted longer than anything else in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 545August 8, 2019 7:57 PM

[Quote] He won't be a regular in the final season of ARROW.

I wish they'd put him in the crossover.

[Quote] Damn, the divorce proceedings lasted longer than anything else in their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546August 9, 2019 3:49 AM

[quote]He has an interesting, very dramatic story - blended family, father a suicide, mother an alcoholic, plucked from obscurity to model, rubs shoulders with the Velvet Mafia, LTR with an older man, his own substance abuse, nervous breakdown, etc.

Don't forget to throw in some McDonald's, Pikachu and lots and lots of farting.

by Anonymousreply 547August 9, 2019 11:18 AM

He's fulfilled his dream to become a Pokemon guide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548August 9, 2019 10:55 PM

He's fulfilled his dream to become a Pokemon guide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549August 9, 2019 10:55 PM

He looks cute with the Pikachu hat.b

by Anonymousreply 550August 10, 2019 4:20 AM

Looks like he's having a good time in Tokyo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551August 15, 2019 12:53 PM

r551 Aww, he looks happy

by Anonymousreply 552August 15, 2019 8:14 PM

He doesn't have the chunky lower legs anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553August 15, 2019 8:37 PM

His feet look better too in the second photo.

by Anonymousreply 554August 16, 2019 7:21 AM

he alwys looks like a female to male...

by Anonymousreply 555August 18, 2019 7:55 AM

Was he sexy earlier in his career?

any pix of him being....cute?

by Anonymousreply 556August 18, 2019 7:56 AM

[Quote] any pix of him being....cute?

Google image could probably help with that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557August 18, 2019 8:54 AM

One of the coolest things I’ve ever done! Thanks @maricarjp for showing us all around Tokyo! This trip has brought out my inner child & so many childhood dreams have come true! Feeling so incredibly blessed & full of joy 🤗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558August 18, 2019 1:41 PM

Colton is going to look like Valentino by the time he's 40.

by Anonymousreply 559August 18, 2019 2:57 PM

So, do you guys think the Jeff Leatham Troll was Jeff Leatham himself, or Leatham's mother?

by Anonymousreply 560August 18, 2019 11:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561August 18, 2019 11:43 PM

R560 neither

by Anonymousreply 562August 19, 2019 5:16 AM

[Quote] Throwback. I don’t want worrying about if I look hot or not on Instagram to be my legacy. I don’t want to skirt around the truth to please other people or to gain economic success. I have far more important things to say than what magazine I just shot for or what tv show I’m a part of (Although I’m very thankful I still get to do what I love). I no longer want to project a curated life. I get immense joy when someone comes up to me & says that my willingness to open up about depression, anxiety, alcoholism, & addiction has helped them in some way. I’ve struggled the past year with trying to find my voice and where I fit in & that has been the most beautiful struggle I’ve ever had to go through. Worrying about what time to post on social media so I can maximize my likes or being mad at myself that I don’t look the same way I did when I was addicted to pills is a complete waste of why I was put on this earth. I’m posting these photos to let y’all in on my truth. I’m so grateful to be where I am now ( a year after these photos were taken) but man these times were dark. I’m a human being with flaws just like you. If ur in the middle of the dark times...I promise you it doesn’t have to last forever. Love y’all ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563August 19, 2019 1:51 PM

Eh... he looks beautiful in the last shot.

by Anonymousreply 564August 19, 2019 4:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565August 20, 2019 5:22 AM

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she only get attention by falling off the wagon then crawling desparately back on...

by Anonymousreply 566August 21, 2019 12:21 AM

So much fun at day 1 of @dragoncon with these incredible people 🤗 See y’all again tmrw! #Arrow #legendsoftomorrow #TeenWolf #Atl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567September 1, 2019 12:53 PM

Colton's found a new daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 1, 2019 4:00 PM

WTF is a dragon con?

And why would any self-respecting person go there?

by Anonymousreply 569September 1, 2019 6:19 PM

r567 He looks happy, that's good

by Anonymousreply 570September 2, 2019 12:55 AM

Now that he is divorced, I wonder if he is receiving cock on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 571September 2, 2019 12:57 AM

By cock, do you mean Taco Bell?

by Anonymousreply 572September 2, 2019 1:10 AM

R569 he's going for the money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573September 2, 2019 1:55 AM

cant see blackthorn bein that silly, to be in love with mis thing. maybe a fuk buddy

by Anonymousreply 574September 2, 2019 3:05 PM

I wanna see Colto's squirtle

by Anonymousreply 575September 3, 2019 9:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576September 8, 2019 8:07 AM

Well, it's over.

[Quote] A divorce judgment for the 31 year old actor and 48 year old florist was filed on September 24, according to legal documents obtained by People.

[Quote] Both parties agreed to waive spousal support, which they both 'carefully bargained' for while also signing both non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.

Why would waiving spousal support require careful bargaining?

[Quote] The settlement revealed that Haynes will keep the 2018 BMW X5 leased vehicle that is currently in his possession, along with his, 'Platinum Diamond Etemity Band (engagement and wedding rings).'

[Quote] Leatham will get, 'the 2016 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van' and a 'leased 2016 Mercedes Benz 963.'

[Quote] Haynes came out as gay in a May 2016 interview with Entertainment Weekly, and less than a year later, he was engaged to Leatham in March 2017

[Quote] Haynes and Leatham were married in late October 2017 in a nighttime ceremony that was officiated by Leatham's longtime friend Kris Jenner.

[Quote] Haynes filed for divorce in May 2018, just six months after they tied the knot, with Leatham filing shortly thereafter, both citing irreconcilable differences.

by Anonymousreply 577October 16, 2019 9:27 AM

#Arrow Season 8 starts TOMORROW. Still can’t believe it will be our last

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 16, 2019 9:29 AM

Colton has already had a new boyfriend for more than half a year by now

by Anonymousreply 579October 16, 2019 9:31 AM

[Quote] Colton has already had a new boyfriend for more than half a year by now

Pics?

by Anonymousreply 580October 16, 2019 9:34 AM

I fucked him off the coast of the Atlantic in his ass all summer.

by Anonymousreply 581October 16, 2019 9:54 AM

poor darling, needs to get a regular job and quick.

real estate?

café manager?

rentmen?

by Anonymousreply 582October 16, 2019 11:29 AM

R582 he should join the Arrow spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 583October 16, 2019 11:44 AM

R580 Some fanpages posted about it. Let me look for it.

by Anonymousreply 584October 16, 2019 12:08 PM

The guy on the right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585October 16, 2019 12:15 PM

Colton even tagged his instagram account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 16, 2019 12:16 PM

I don't get couple vibes from this pic. Even the heart eyes from Colton in the comment read like a red herring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 16, 2019 12:21 PM

[Quote] “When I find the right girl, I’ll know. Without a doubt, it’ll just “Bam!” Hit me. Like lightening.” 😇

Still putting forth a Lonely Hearts image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 16, 2019 12:24 PM

R587 Why did Colton then post an instagram story yesterday of his arm interlinked with another arm which clearly belonged to this guy?

by Anonymousreply 589October 16, 2019 12:50 PM

r589

Screenshot(s)?

by Anonymousreply 590October 16, 2019 1:18 PM

Colton could well be dating this dude... He and Trey were clearly a thing but... it's a pretty bad idea to be dating in his first year of sobriety... and with someone who appears to work with alcohol no less.

I'm loath to summon the Jeff troll but has Leatham been openly dating?

by Anonymousreply 591October 16, 2019 1:19 PM

R589 Sorry I don't have screenshots of the story. Perhaps someone knows of a fan account who posted them? It was Colton's and another guy's arm (you can recognize his tattoos). No faces, just the arms intertwined.

by Anonymousreply 592October 16, 2019 1:36 PM

[quote]Leatham will get, 'the 2016 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van' and a 'leased 2016 Mercedes Benz 963.

Leased?!

by Anonymousreply 593October 16, 2019 8:20 PM

It's a depreciating asset.

by Anonymousreply 594October 16, 2019 8:26 PM

Jeff's been vacationing quite frequently these past few months with porn star Tyler Nixon. His Instagram is instalurk. They haven't posted pictures of eachother but their stories match up when together.

by Anonymousreply 595November 6, 2019 1:25 AM

Interesting. That guy makes mainly str8 porn... I guess they could just be buddies...

by Anonymousreply 596November 6, 2019 1:36 AM

So on his downward spiral what was Colton’s drug of choice or was it just the alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 597November 6, 2019 1:38 AM

R595 Good catch! That's such a random pairing but Flower daddy has money.

by Anonymousreply 598November 6, 2019 1:50 AM

From the looks of it, Nixon only did a solo and str8 scene at Corbin Fisher... does that mean Colton's a top?

by Anonymousreply 599November 6, 2019 1:54 AM

Not sure, they both have made heart eyes comments to eachother on pictures. I clicked on his profile from Jeff's comments bc he was hot, apparently Jeff thinks so to. I agree it's a wierd pairing.

by Anonymousreply 600November 6, 2019 7:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!