Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING ROSIE'S CONFESSION TO HAVING A CRUSH ON HER - "IT'S DISTURBING & WRONG"

Elisabeth read Rosie‘s comments and responded on Tuesday morning (March 26) on Fox & Friends, saying, “I’d like to be able to say that I didn’t, but I read that. I’ll be very honest. I read it and I immediately started praying. Because I’m like, how am I going to handle this in my old self would be another split screen moment, but now I really feel like by God’s grace I just started praying — and I pray now the Holy Spirit gives me the words to articulate this — but I think it can be addressed with both truth and grace.”

“There would be an objectification of women in the workplace…So that is disturbing and it’s wrong. And whether you’re a man or whether you’re a woman, and you’re objectifying women in the workplace, it’s wrong,” she continued.

Elisabeth added, “I think her casting a stereotype on female athletes and what she said… that all female athletes are a little bit gay… I would say this directly to her, and I would say, ‘That’s an unfair stereotype and it seems selfish in a way and I think that it’s untrue.’”

“I can handle that with the grace of God because I need grace and I need forgiveness. So Rosie, I think it was disturbing to read those things and it was offensive to me, but I forgive her. I totally forgive you, Rosie,” she said. “I really hope that we can be at peace and that we can… both hold our beliefs in one hand and hold each other’s hand in the other and still have a relationship that’s at peace.”

“But, more than that, just like I would pray for my friends, I hope that she has the peace of God. Because… Rosie O’Donnell is still seen and known and loved by God, and I hope that she feels that and I hope that she can find, ultimately, the peace,” Elisabeth concluded. “Even more than I want to be at peace with her, I hope she finds that peace because God wants that for her too.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228March 31, 2019 4:37 AM

They are both dingbats.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2019 1:54 PM

I think they're both stupid bitches.. I wouldn't be able to stand 10 minutes with either unless I was heavily medicated.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2019 1:55 PM

[quote]“But, more than that, just like I would pray for my friends, I hope that she has the peace of God. Because… Rosie O’Donnell is still seen and known and loved by God, and I hope that she feels that and I hope that she can find, ultimately, the peace,” Elisabeth concluded. “Even more than I want to be at peace with her, I hope she finds that peace because God wants that for her too.”

LOOPY!

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2019 1:56 PM

She sure is verbose.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2019 1:56 PM

When is this phony annoying bitch just going to completely go away?!

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2019 1:58 PM

Rosie always hates those whose cunt she wants to lick. That's why her marriages never last as well. It's a form of self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote] I hope she finds that peace because God wants that for her too.

Why is it sometimes these nutbags claim that god's will is unknowable and beyond man's comprehension, then other times, they seem to know exactly what he's thinking?

Isn't it blasphemy to speak for god?

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2019 1:58 PM

Rosie should out Madonna

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2019 2:02 PM

Rosie doesn't know when to keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2019 2:03 PM

Rosie should have a gag order on her mouth and her hands. What the fuck? And as if that weren't idiotic enough...Hasselbeck the fucking cuntiest of Jesus's harem of cunts gets to get all sanctimonious and triggered and I just want to clock both of them....

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2019 2:08 PM

Idiot Rosie should have kept her mouth shut. Why would you want your enemy to have the satisfaction to know that you're attracted to them?

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2019 2:08 PM

If Elisabeth has a career resurrection it'll be Rosie's fault for putting her back in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2019 2:10 PM

ElisaBITCH is loving this!!!!

She has a brand new book to promote and she's actually making her first appearance on The View (funnily enough on today's episode) since her last appearance for Barbara Walter's farewell episode.

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2019 2:11 PM

Elisabeth has been completely forgotten about for YEARS, and now thanks to Rosie she's back in the limelight.

With Elisabeth about to go on her book tour, Rosie just gave her more promo than she would have ever gotten from any other way.

Well done Rosie. Now Elisabeth gets the satisfaction in knowing you want to fuck her (with her laughing to herself knowing it's never going o happen), she gets even more promo for her new book, and probably even a spot back on television.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2019 2:15 PM

I would be freaked out and grossed out if a bulldyke I worked with came out and began telling people she harbored a crush on me while we worked togethe.

It's creepy af and not at all flattering, which is how I think, narcissistic, Rosie believed it would be received.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2019 2:17 PM

I didn't know she had a book out. R14 is right. This just gives Elisabeth more visibility than she would have had otherwise. Conservative media is really going to play this angle up. Thanks Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2019 2:20 PM

Silly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2019 2:22 PM

[quote]I would be freaked out and grossed out if a bulldyke I worked with came out and began telling people she harbored a crush

^^^ Found the homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2019 2:28 PM

She’s still insufferable and humorless.

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2019 2:28 PM

Yep, Elisabeth's got a new book about to be released called "Point of View".

She writes about everyone she worked with on The View - except Rosie.

That actually makes it worse. Rosie just gave more attention to Elisabeth's book - a book that is clearly a diss at Rosie considering Elisabeth refused to mention her whatsoever in her book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2019 2:30 PM

I think people are way too harsh on Rosie here on DL but god damn this was stupid of her, on several levels.

by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2019 2:36 PM

If Hasselbeck writes like she talks, I hope her new book had a good editor (or team of them).

by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2019 2:37 PM

I think the entire world needs to know I wanted to lick out Barbara Walters' clit too.

by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2019 2:39 PM

Maybe Elizabeth put her up to this for free PR. The timing is just ODD!

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2019 2:40 PM

Actually, r22 , the book would probably be just as coherent if they wrote a program that removed every second word. Half the length and no fussy editing bill.

by Anonymousreply 25March 26, 2019 2:40 PM

Those breeder bitches sure are entitled, aren’t they?

by Anonymousreply 26March 26, 2019 2:42 PM

When did Rosie admit she had a crush on Elisabeth? That would explain why she was so hurt by Elisabeth's refusal to defend her (Rosie) when she appeared on a Fox show, leading to the splitscreen just a short while later.

Why is Elisabeth acting all spastic about it? People don't pick their crushes. All you can do is try to hide it until it ends. Now, if Rosie were being too flirtatious or sexually harassing her, then that would be a problem. But as far as we know, that wasn't the case. So, what was the "objectification"? And why the fuck does Elisabeth need to pray about this?

by Anonymousreply 27March 26, 2019 2:42 PM

R18 found the bulldyke

by Anonymousreply 28March 26, 2019 2:44 PM

This just shows that Rosie has terrible taste in women.

by Anonymousreply 29March 26, 2019 2:45 PM

R18 I’m a gay man, loser.

by Anonymousreply 30March 26, 2019 2:45 PM

I really hate Rosie's fucking big mouth.

by Anonymousreply 31March 26, 2019 2:50 PM

Rosie should've kept that to herself.

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2019 2:53 PM

Oh God

by Anonymousreply 33March 26, 2019 2:53 PM

There's a thread with multiple guys lusting after Tucker Carlson, R29. No one here has any room to talk.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2019 2:54 PM

And then there was this: Joy Behar speculated that O’Donnell had a crush on Hasselbeck, which O’Donnell confirms in the book. “I think there were underlying lesbian undertones on both parts,” O’Donnell says about her working relationship with Hasselbeck. O’Donnell backed up this idea with some dubious evidence. “I think this is something that will hurt her if you write it. She was the MVP of a Division 1 softball team for two years that won the finals. There are not many, in my life, girls with such athletic talent on sports teams that are traditionally male that aren’t at least a little bit gay.”

Although O’Donnell was attracted to Hasselbeck, she never wanted to act on it. “There was a little bit of a crush,” O’Donnell says in the book. “But not that I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to support, raise, elevate her, like she was the freshman star shortstop and I was the captain of the team.” O’Donnell changed sports metaphors from baseball to basketball. “I was going to Scottie Pippen her. If I was Jordan, I was going to give her and the ball and let her shoot. But it was in no way sexualized.”

O’Donnell said that she was deeply hurt by Hasselbeck, and their fight on TV was about more than just politics. The final straw was when Hasselbeck wouldn’t defend O’Donnell from conservative critics. “It felt like a lover breaking up,” O’Donnell says about her last day on TV with Hasselbeck. “The fight that we had, to me as a gay woman, it felt like this: ‘You don’t love me as much as I love you.’ ‘I’ve taken care of you.’ ‘You have not.’ ‘How could you do that to me?’ ‘I didn’t do anything to you.’”

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2019 2:55 PM

Rosie used to sound like a scene from Sanford and Son when she was beating her beast yeast!

by Anonymousreply 36March 26, 2019 2:56 PM

Previously she said she only talked to the author of that book for a few minutes, but now we're finding out she not only told him she was molested by her father but ALSO said aaalllllll of that about Hasselbeck to him?

Especially when the author, Ramin Satoodeh, has a long history of being a homophobic piece of shit. Self-loathing, probably.

Rosie is a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 37March 26, 2019 2:56 PM

Is her book in all caps?

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2019 2:58 PM

Stupid bitch is appearing on a network that objectifies women daily. Guess that doesn’t bother Elisabeth Hasbeenbeck.

by Anonymousreply 39March 26, 2019 3:00 PM

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's entire career exists because people found her attractive, it isn't because of her sparkling intellect, her witty repartee or her vast wealth of knowledge. Numerous straight men have lusted after her and she has encouraged it, but God forbid a lesbian is attracted, that is something she definitely needs to pray about. Except she prayed for the wrong thing, she should have prayed that her bigotry would go away.

by Anonymousreply 40March 26, 2019 3:02 PM

She could have simply said, "that's interesting to hear," and left it at that.

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2019 3:09 PM

r27, cuz Rosie suggested she was a little bit gay for being a softball player.

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2019 3:11 PM

Has Elisabeth suffered deaths in the family or ill health of her children? Because whilst she was super right wing and converted from Catholicism to Evangelical Christianity for her man, she didn’t tiresomely mention the good Lof above so much.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2019 3:12 PM

R35's post is a good reminder of how bonkers Rosie is. Sometimes I forget.

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2019 3:12 PM

Wtf is wrong with her? A secret crush isn't objectifying anyone. She wasn't grabbing her ass as she walked by. The only thing I get from this is not only is Rosie off her rocker, she has terrible taste in women too.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2019 3:14 PM

Why would you care R15? People are attracted to others for all kinds of reasons. I'd be flattered to find out someone had a crush on me no matter who, it's a nice little ego boost.

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2019 3:17 PM

R8 Out her for liking 22 year old enough ethnic uncut guys?!

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2019 3:19 PM

There is one thing that I'm dying to know. When this little feud is inevitably discussed on The View , how will Megan McCain make this about her father? I know she will somehow find a way, I'm just not sure how...

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2019 3:20 PM

Rosie is nuts. They fought like cats and dogs. Who cares if EH was hot or not. They were totally incompatible with one another. What a swallow cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2019 3:21 PM

“Thanks but no thanks” isn’t good enough anymore, now she has to make some boring, long-winded, sanctimonious, str8splaining, Jesusplaining speech about it.

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2019 3:22 PM

Both of them are the worst of America. You have the extreme liberal who has the thought process of a complete retard and can't help but share what's on her mind despite nobody asking for it and you have the right wing self righteous Bible thumper. What a pair of freaks.

by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2019 3:23 PM

Why befriend an obvious gay woman if your morality tells you to condemn homosexuality?Seriously, straights need to stop playing in the rabbit hole.If Hasselbeck was so disturbed by Rosie being gay,why pursue a friendship?

by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2019 3:25 PM

Rosie is nuts, and dumb for revealing this and trying to claim there was something mutual, or innate within Hasselbeck, to justify telling it, but Hasselbeck is a straight-up homophobe in her response. By far the worse person is Hasselbeck.

by Anonymousreply 53March 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Probably Dad had a friend he worked with that confessed a same-sex crush on him, ruining the friendship, r48.

by Anonymousreply 54March 26, 2019 3:30 PM

So this is why Rosie became so enraged at Hasselbeck on The View. She was secretly in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 55March 26, 2019 3:32 PM

R51, she was very specifically asked about this for the upcoming book.

by Anonymousreply 56March 26, 2019 3:33 PM

"You have the extreme liberal who has the thought process of a complete retard and can't help but share what's on her mind despite nobody asking for it and you have the right wing self righteous Bible thumper. What a pair of freaks."

Extreme liberal? Wow, you sound like a freeper.

by Anonymousreply 57March 26, 2019 3:35 PM

r57 go fuck yourself if you think there isn't extreme liberalism.

by Anonymousreply 58March 26, 2019 3:40 PM

Hasselbeck still looks good though.

by Anonymousreply 59March 26, 2019 3:49 PM

R54 Hahaha. Yes, I could see Megan bringing that up. And she probably won't mention the Senatrix by name.

by Anonymousreply 60March 26, 2019 3:52 PM

Oh, Shut up you shrill useless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 61March 26, 2019 3:53 PM

Of course there is, r58 -- he's just saying Rosie isn't one of them. And she isn't. You'd have to be a delicate right-wing snowflake to think Rosie O'Donnell was a far-left lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 62March 26, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote] And why the fuck does Elisabeth need to pray about this?

I get the impression that she needs to pray about everything. So much for free will -- she doesn't know how to do anything without being instructed by Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 63March 26, 2019 4:02 PM

R62 If Rosie isn't considered "far left" then what does that say about the rest of the Democrat Party? Nothing positive.

by Anonymousreply 64March 26, 2019 4:06 PM

r64 must be a far left kook. Rosie isn't "far left" and only freepers use the term "Democrat Party"

by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2019 4:12 PM

I've always thought that people who 'talk' to deities have extreme narcissism tendencies (and may even be mentally ill). It's like wtf are you that some deity is taking the time of their busy day saving people from tornadoes and crimes to chat with you about basically nothing?

"I prayed about it and He told me..."

by Anonymousreply 66March 26, 2019 4:23 PM

Wow, it must suck, no matter HOW rich you are, to look like Rosie, and also know you are a thousand times smarter and more interesting than this lean attractive DUMB blonde, and yet that dumb blonde would NEVER be attracted to her. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 67March 26, 2019 4:25 PM

2 Creepy 4 Me

by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2019 4:33 PM

So what I got is - Rosie’s gaydar pinged with Elisabeth? And so she felt her crushing on her has basis? Yet she said it’s not sexualized at all. I agree with her. I think Elisabeth might really be a repressed closeted lipstick lesbo. ans I didn’t know she used to be an athlete.

by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2019 4:36 PM

What lady wouldn't want Rosie's fat folds enveloping them?

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2019 5:10 PM

Previous comments have made it clear she hates Rosie, but now she acts so pious about her Christian love for her. Total phony as usual, not just for her but most Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2019 5:14 PM

Elisabitch's only possible value is as a sex object, her only use to anyone. Once you put a ball-gag on her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2019 5:22 PM

Rosie wanted to lick Elisabeth’s clit. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2019 5:41 PM

Hasselbeck gave a verbose statement.

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2019 5:43 PM

I have to agree with Elizabeth. Can you imagine Rosie on top of you with her big gunt hanging down trying to show her fingers in your cunt? Then she’d try to kiss you too?? That’s fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 75March 26, 2019 5:48 PM

I wonder if Trump will tweet about it?

by Anonymousreply 76March 26, 2019 5:49 PM

I think Elizabeth took the ‘grooming’ out of context and implied Rosie had intentions to seduce her.

by Anonymousreply 77March 26, 2019 5:51 PM

Wow, Hasselbeck's statement is all word salad

by Anonymousreply 78March 26, 2019 5:52 PM

Yes, Elisabeth, pray to Jeebus. He will save you from having to Scissor Sisters with Rosie

by Anonymousreply 79March 26, 2019 5:53 PM

Elizabeth is the OG of the View!

by Anonymousreply 80March 26, 2019 5:56 PM

All I can say is, Rosie has really bad taste in women, I can't imagine anyone being attracted to that loathsome pile of shit.

And Megan is the spitting image of Miss Piggy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 26, 2019 5:59 PM

I had a crush on my 22 year old cousin when I was 22.

When I was 22, and moved far away, I admitted it to him. Biggest fucking mistake I ever made.

I went into this confessional mode when I came out. It lasted a month. Rosie's still on it.

by Anonymousreply 82March 26, 2019 6:05 PM

Remember when Rosie said Oprah and Gayle were gay? Oprah didn't mad; she gave Rosie a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 83March 26, 2019 6:12 PM

Meghan can go weeks without mentioning the imaginary almighty. Elizabeth couldn't end a sentence without going there. If that's the leg Elizabeth has to stand on let her have it.

by Anonymousreply 84March 26, 2019 6:13 PM

"I have to agree with Elizabeth. Can you imagine Rosie on top of you with her big gunt hanging down trying to show her fingers in your cunt? Then she’d try to kiss you too?? That’s fucking gross."

Uh, except Rosie never acted on her crush. Stop acting like a homophobic freeper.

"Elisabitch's only possible value is as a sex object, her only use to anyone."

You have to have sex appeal to be a sex object. Elisabitch doesn't

by Anonymousreply 85March 26, 2019 6:15 PM

Is Meghan McCain even religious? She's not into creating little future soldiers in God's army. Saturday nights, booze, bar-b-que, cigars. Does she have time for church on Sunday mornings?

by Anonymousreply 86March 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Meghan worships the idea of America.

by Anonymousreply 87March 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Meghan worships a different heavenly father.

by Anonymousreply 88March 26, 2019 6:22 PM

The path of true love between a Democrat Dyke and a Republican Cunt never runs smoothly.

by Anonymousreply 89March 26, 2019 6:24 PM

F & F the homophobe at R15.

by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2019 6:24 PM

R82 here. Meant to type when I was 12. My cousin was 22.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 91March 26, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote]Previous comments have made it clear she hates Rosie, but now she acts so pious about her Christian love for her. Total phony as usual, not just for her but most white heterosexual gentiles, especially those of German descent

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2019 6:30 PM

Meghan is the Kelly Osbourne of the Republicunt crowd: Almost middle-aged woman who's obsessed with her father, career born of nepotism & seems to have no real life of her own.

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2019 6:31 PM

Heterosexuality is a choice and so is turning your back on the Jewish God.

by Anonymousreply 94March 26, 2019 6:32 PM

R88 lol that's pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 95March 26, 2019 6:32 PM

EH seems to have an unusually extreme reaction to someone having a mere workplace crush on her.

And I don't get her claim:

[quote]“There would be an objectification of women in the workplace…So that is disturbing and it’s wrong. And whether you’re a man or whether you’re a woman, and you’re objectifying women in the workplace, it’s wrong."

Is she admitting no one could ever like her personality, just her looks?

by Anonymousreply 96March 26, 2019 6:33 PM

Hasselbeck is obviously Rosie's physical type. Here's a pic of Rosie and her current girlfriend.

Rosie's acting like a rich, old man. Cycling through attractive younger women and having babies with each.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 26, 2019 6:37 PM

Straight girls, always know when a lesbian has a crush on them. I've listened to many sob stories through the years of gay women who had straight girls flirt with them and fuck with their heads. If the girl is an attention whore they're even worse. Lizzie knew Rosie was gay and she's enough of a bitch to want to play with that imo.

Someone needs to take all technology away from Rosie. I fear this is the first in a torrent of stupid shit she will say now.

by Anonymousreply 98March 26, 2019 6:54 PM

I like the idea of violating fundamentalist Christians.

by Anonymousreply 99March 26, 2019 6:59 PM

I seem to recall Howard Stern saying he had a crush (or something similar) on Liz in the past (he of course mentioned her looks).

Did she react the same way to him as she did with Rosie?

by Anonymousreply 100March 26, 2019 7:01 PM

I think Elisabeth is the more Kelly Osbourne, r93, what with the not being able to breathe....

by Anonymousreply 101March 26, 2019 7:09 PM

Dear Elizabeth, lesbians looooove your cupcakes!

by Anonymousreply 102March 26, 2019 7:11 PM

I remember being a kid in church, and the minister said God most appreciated those Christians that were more discreet about their worship and he preferred them over those ostentatious Christians who pray as loudly as they can on streetcorners where everyone can see them. Elisabeth must think she's getting a brownie point from God every time she says the word "God", "Grace" "Holy Spirit", or "Jesus" in public. And she's just HOPING for someone to make a remark so that she can loudly scream about the war on Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 103March 26, 2019 7:27 PM

I guess this gets Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez off the top of the list of female idiots today. She's temporarily at #3.

by Anonymousreply 104March 26, 2019 7:38 PM

r104, every Republican female would be ahead of her on that list. Fuck off, freeper.

by Anonymousreply 105March 26, 2019 7:51 PM

R105 Never. As long as there is freedom of speech, I will say what I feel. So stick your freeper up your overly loose a-hole, then spit it out your fat ugly mouth.

by Anonymousreply 106March 26, 2019 7:58 PM

R106: You don't what a "freeper" is and you have no free speech rights here. Now shut up, drop the attitude, and do what R105 told you, or I will start taking my belt off.

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2019 8:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 26, 2019 8:18 PM

We always knew Rosie had poor taste....

by Anonymousreply 109March 26, 2019 8:19 PM

WOW THAT'S SPECTACULARLY STUPID, ROSIE!

by Anonymousreply 110March 26, 2019 8:45 PM

Rosie just gets innocent crushes on people. She’s not trying to rape them in a back alley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 26, 2019 8:56 PM

Hasselbitch just proves the rule uber Christians that can't complete a sentence without mentioning God are always the ones filled with the most rage fear and hatred.

by Anonymousreply 112March 26, 2019 9:10 PM

Rosie just wanted her triggered

by Anonymousreply 113March 26, 2019 9:14 PM

Crushes are not a big deal. How many times do they bring up “hall passes” and objectify men they would like to have sex with?

by Anonymousreply 114March 26, 2019 9:32 PM

Rosie is a dope. But Liz sounds unhinged there.

by Anonymousreply 115March 26, 2019 9:35 PM

[quote]That actually makes it worse. Rosie just gave more attention to Elisabeth's book - a book that is clearly a diss at Rosie considering Elisabeth refused to mention her whatsoever in her book.

That's actually kind of foolish on Hasselbeck's part. That blowup with Rosie is arguably the most famous moment of that entire show. For her to not address it or anything concerning that tumultuous year (not even the 45/Rosie feud?) means that it's going to be a sugarcoating. And those kinds of books might do good the first week, but bad worth of mouth and reviews kills the momentum fast.

Hasselbeck clearly hates Rosie, BTW. That was painfully apparent after her interview on The View today.

by Anonymousreply 116March 26, 2019 9:39 PM

Below video of Elisabeth on The View today.

Why did none of the other ladies at the table STOP Elisabeth from slandering Rosie? She literally makes Rosie out to be a sexual predator and accuses her of sexual "grooming" akin to a paedophile.

This was really dirty of Elisabeth. She clearly HATES Rosie with a passion, and this was her opportunity to make her look like a monster on national television. In fact, I would go as far as to say she was trying to DESTROY Rosie's career with this interview by evoking #metoo & workplace sexual harassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 27, 2019 2:47 AM

I really wanted to buy the new tell all book about the behind the scenes drama on The View (not Elisabeth's shitty book) - but the one called "Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of The View" that's releasing soon.

But as someone mentioned above, it's written by a homophobic cunt named Ramin Setoodeh so I will not be purchasing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 27, 2019 2:51 AM

Another homophobic article by Ramin Setoodeh....

"In a shocking article from July, 2009, our ingenious author Ramin Setoodeh goes out of his way to suggest that a troubled and aggressively femme-y 15-year-old junior high schooler named Larry King helped bring about his own murder—by point-blank gunshot, at the hands of one of his classmates—by being aggressively effeminate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 27, 2019 2:53 AM

Typically, most of you leave out the creepiest part of the story, which Hasselbeck alludes to in her statement -- she said Hasselbeck reciprocated the "crush" an there was a "little" lesbian in her, which O"Donnell could tell, because Hasselbeck had been a jock in school. Now, um, did you all miss that, or do you just like the thought of Rosie's muff getting wet? She's gross.

by Anonymousreply 120March 27, 2019 2:57 AM

HOLY SHIT!

I just found a video of homophobic piece of shit Ramin Setoodeh - no fucking way this man is straight. Very clearly a self loathing gay man.

Just listen to that lisp....yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 27, 2019 2:58 AM

Ramin Setoodeh is actually OPENLY gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 27, 2019 3:05 AM

R121 ooh that sucked huh ? Try Google next time, might save you some shame.

by Anonymousreply 123March 27, 2019 3:17 AM

Do the majority of DLers only read the headlines or listen to sound bites and then comment on these threads. Seriously, some of you sound really dumb. Read the entire quote by Rosie. Put your personal hate for Elizabeth aside and you'll realize Rosie is an idiot. There's no defense...NONE!

by Anonymousreply 124March 27, 2019 3:36 AM

R124 Hi Liz.

How are book sales today?

by Anonymousreply 125March 27, 2019 3:58 AM

R125 Way to go ignoring the argument. How would you like a book to be printed that misidentifies your sexuality, and alleges that you flirted with a hideously bloated co-worker, who identifies as a wild boar in heat?

by Anonymousreply 126March 27, 2019 4:10 AM

I’m hoping Rosie said it just to fuck with her!

by Anonymousreply 127March 27, 2019 4:12 AM

"just an objective observer who fucking hates Rosie"

Please keep that great objectivity you have R126.

It must be a blessing in life.

by Anonymousreply 128March 27, 2019 4:12 AM

Irony is no your specialty is it LOL ? lol

by Anonymousreply 129March 27, 2019 4:14 AM

Irony is actually one of my specialties.

I was aiming to write something here along the lines of R129 so I did.

Sue me.

by Anonymousreply 130March 27, 2019 4:18 AM

Rosie really does want to eat shit, apparently!

by Anonymousreply 131March 27, 2019 4:21 AM

Find another specialty R130 . You suck at this one.

by Anonymousreply 132March 27, 2019 4:25 AM

There is nothing at all wrong with what Rosie said. It was I'll advised of her to say it on the record, however. Elizabeth's response is really just goobldy gook with God thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 133March 27, 2019 4:25 AM

Everyone knows that girls who play softball are big lesbos.

by Anonymousreply 134March 27, 2019 4:30 AM

R133 At a normal job, if they still worked together, Rosie would be hauled into HR and fired, or at least suspended. "Yeh, I have a thing for her, and I go into fits of on-air rage against her, but you know she's into it. I mean, she played sports, cmon !" Yeh nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 135March 27, 2019 4:32 AM

She's way too much into god for tv.

by Anonymousreply 136March 27, 2019 4:38 AM

Rosie and Elisabeth should remake A League of Their Own with butched up characters and explicit sex scenes on and off the field.

by Anonymousreply 137March 27, 2019 4:42 AM

[quote]r135 At a normal job, if they still worked together, Rosie would be hauled into HR and fired.

But they don't still work together, so that's beside the point.

by Anonymousreply 138March 27, 2019 4:44 AM

R137 LOL!!!

At the very least SNL should give us a skit based on that.

R138 You tell her.

by Anonymousreply 139March 27, 2019 4:45 AM

R138 It does make a difference to try to explain to people like you who act like it's normal for a woman to publicly say she had the hots for a married co-worker, and say the feeling was mutual -- to the point where, apparently it became common knowledge on the set, and to the point where Barbara Walters had to come to her and say, really Rosie? what the hell are you doing?

by Anonymousreply 140March 27, 2019 4:49 AM

Obviously EH was unaware of it at the time, so it's not like it impacted her in any way.

Her whole quote is about [italic]"Had I known that...'

by Anonymousreply 141March 27, 2019 4:53 AM

I'm surprised Rosie didn't grab Miss Hasselbeck and climb up the side of the Empire State Building with her.

by Anonymousreply 142March 27, 2019 4:54 AM

She's aging badly. My 60-year-old mom has less lines on her face.

by Anonymousreply 143March 27, 2019 5:11 AM

Where did all this God and Holy Spirit phony, full of shit, sanctimonious, self-righteous, nauseating crap come from? Hasselbeck was always a cunt, but now she's a religious whacko cunt?

by Anonymousreply 144March 27, 2019 6:37 AM

R144 She's sold her NY country home & moved her family to Nashville Tn. so that's probably where she got it from.

by Anonymousreply 145March 27, 2019 6:46 AM

So she and her loser husband were priced out of the North-East?

Do either of them work?

by Anonymousreply 146March 27, 2019 7:40 AM

George Hamilton, dead ringer, Elizabeth. Gonna check comments to see if my comment triggered others here.😅

by Anonymousreply 147March 27, 2019 8:15 AM

R14, they're in cahoots. Like Poshers on Poshmark following you. Transparent.

by Anonymousreply 148March 27, 2019 8:19 AM

Shameless plugs

by Anonymousreply 149March 27, 2019 8:19 AM

R36 😂😵

by Anonymousreply 150March 27, 2019 8:23 AM

Elisabeth is still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 151March 27, 2019 9:11 AM

Is someone above acting like Liz is some sort of Aryan goddess with eyes the color of the sky? TF? Someone call that member in because we need to talk. Today.

by Anonymousreply 152March 27, 2019 10:57 AM

WANTED! author of R92

- Total phony as usual, not just for her but most white heterosexual gentiles, especially those of German descent"

What?

by Anonymousreply 153March 27, 2019 11:04 AM

I’ve heard of E Hasselbeck but I didn’t realize she was a deranged crackhead

by Anonymousreply 154March 27, 2019 12:09 PM

Remember back in 2002 or so when Rosie wanted to "adopt" Britney Spears and try to get her life straightened out for her?

by Anonymousreply 155March 27, 2019 2:16 PM

SNL definitely needs to do a skit about this.

by Anonymousreply 156March 27, 2019 2:20 PM

I'm no fan of Rosie's, but that aside, I curse the day reality TV started specifically because of assholes like Hasslebeck who should just be suburban fraus we've never her of.

by Anonymousreply 157March 27, 2019 2:37 PM

"Read the entire quote by Rosie. Put your personal hate for Elizabeth aside and you'll realize Rosie is an idiot. There's no defense...NONE!"

Only a self-loather would side with a homophobic Republican over a gay person. There is nothing wrong with what Rosie said, and Hasselbeck is a homophobic liar pretending Rosie is a sexual predator because that's what she thinks gay people are

by Anonymousreply 158March 27, 2019 5:26 PM

[quote]I seem to recall Howard Stern saying he had a crush (or something similar) on Liz in the past (he of course mentioned her looks).

Because he's typical of the nebbishy (but tall) guy obsessed with blonde shiksas. So much so he married one after he divorced the yenta.

by Anonymousreply 159March 27, 2019 5:30 PM

So what Rosie did with her comments does the following:

a) She publicly gives credence to the homophobic fantasy that gay people sexually fantasize about their straight colleagues at work and cannot control their fantasizing;

b) She publicly gives credence to the homophobic fantasy that gay people refuse to believe how other people identify themselves according to their sexual preferencewhen they say they are straight;

c) She publicly gives credence to the homophobic fantasy and stereotype that if you engage in certain activities that have nothing to do with sexuality and sex (like sports).

All around, I would say Rosie has been, through these comments ,a public embarrassment to gay and lesbian Americans. She has made things worse for us through voicing her bizarre fantasies and presuppositions about Hasselbitch. I wish she would learn to shut her big mouth.

Any of you who are saying you support her for these comments are just enabling this shitty behavior.

by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2019 5:35 PM

Rosie also has/had a non-sexual crush on Tom Cruise. So......what?

by Anonymousreply 161March 27, 2019 5:38 PM

So what, who cares?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2019 5:43 PM

Rosie is a fucking idiot for admitting this. This is something you do in an anonymous thread about someone you're ashamed to admit you find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2019 5:47 PM

I agree with r160. r158, Rosie the clod walked right into all of that. She served Elisabitch a soft ball, begging her to hit it out of the park, so naturally she did.

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2019 5:49 PM

"Any of you who are saying you support her for these comments are just enabling this shitty behavior."

You are enabling the right by siding with them and defending a right-winger who hates gays. There is nothing wrong with having a harmless crush on someone - if you think it's wrong why do you post here, since most of this board is devoted to fantasizing about straight men

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2019 5:50 PM

Is there a lesbian word that is the equivalent of cockblocking for gay men?

by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2019 5:50 PM

Wait..R159. Confused. Is Hasselback considered in the blond league? Sure Beth Stern. Blue eyes of an angel. Nordic. Elisabeth has dark eyes and olive skin. Why is she being considered blond? Who thinks of "blond" when sizing up Hasselback? She doesn't even have green eyes.

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2019 5:52 PM

R159, please be honest. Are you of color?

by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2019 5:53 PM

What about all the straight women who used to post here insisting that Kevin Spacey, Anderson Cooper, Wentworth Miller, etc were straight? Does Hasselbitch have a problem with them, too?

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2019 5:53 PM

Asking because no true blond, fair people consider EH as of their phenotype. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2019 5:55 PM

Rosie, you have terrible taste in women, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2019 6:00 PM

🚨🚨🚨PREDATORY LESBIAN ALERT 🚨🚨

by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2019 6:01 PM

Asking because since forever always see blacks getting tripped up over this stuff. Always pointing out the reasoning Jada pinkett Smith gets triggered by bottled color. It's not the deal for white people. No one takes note of hair color. No white people that is. There are boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2019 6:09 PM

It's apparent Elisabeth Hasselbeck had no idea that Rosie O'Donnell bore a crush when they worked together on The View. That's good for Rosie. That means she did not sexually harass EH; that means Rosie is capable of hiding her feelings (appropriate workplace behavior).

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2019 6:10 PM

Another stupid bitch advertising she's a Christian by constantly mentioning God or Jesus a million times during a conversation

If you have to advertise you are a Christian, you are NOT a Christian. And God would be ashamed of you. That's just according to the bible

by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2019 6:16 PM

Find whenever a white supremacist is outed (Virginia EMT recent e.g.) black people get defensive, insulted & hurt. Nothing one enjoys more than pointing out the hilarity of the so called "white supremacist" who actually isn't so white. White people jump at the chance to mention this glitch. Revel in it. Never some aryan god like looker with resemblance to Thor or an elite SS officer.

Please make a note of it

by Anonymousreply 176March 27, 2019 6:20 PM

R176, the Trump Klan comes to mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 27, 2019 6:28 PM

Rosie did nothing wrong. She just developed a crush on a coworker. It happens to everyone at one time or another. This doesn't mean that she "objectified" Elisabeth. And if it were some guy "Robert" instead of Rosie, it doesn't change the scenario at all. As long as the crush holder keeps his/her feelings to himself/herself, then he/she has not acted offensively. I was shocked when the audience clapped after Elisabeth said she had been "objectified" by Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 178March 27, 2019 6:32 PM

The only bad thing Rosie did was admit it and giving satisfaction to that phony witch. BTW, does her husband have a job?

by Anonymousreply 179March 27, 2019 6:33 PM

It sounds like Rosie wanted Elisabeth to be the Blair to Rosie's Jo.

by Anonymousreply 180March 27, 2019 6:39 PM

R175, the need for religion was to keep sociopaths on the straight & narrow. If one has an ethical, emphatic and kind nature there's no need to lean on a religion when driving home a point. We can think for ourselves. Trust our innate character. Good souls do not require backup in their arguments. A sign of weakness & instability. Keep your religious sidings out of it. Inside, believe Glory be to God for Jesus. Strong Christian values. An athiest since 8 years old. The teachings of Jesus enlightened the world. None of that eye for an eye shit. The renegade prophet was so emphatic & understanding of human nature. Believed in us. Believed in himself & had balls of steel to go with his vision. Risked his life for it. Not a petty bone. Resent the fuck out of people abusing & hiding behind his life work as a daring, young renegade. Losers like EH crediting themselves with understanding of his mission like they could ever fathom the enormity of his existence. GTFO you wanna-be wise sage and nordic blond. *spits*

by Anonymousreply 181March 27, 2019 6:46 PM

R177, again. You've got to be of color. Let us share a secret. Ivanka is another wannabe. Not as much as her mother, the Eastern European gypsy woman. You know this, right?

by Anonymousreply 182March 27, 2019 6:51 PM

My mistake R177. See YOU get it. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 183March 27, 2019 6:53 PM

Her pussy must have been pulsating during their split screen spat.

by Anonymousreply 184March 27, 2019 7:00 PM

While we've got you here. There's another truth you need to know, especially if you are of color. A must have tool in your arsenal if YOU ARE BLACK. It's a game changer. You'll walk in the Sun & have that warmth forever.

Hitler's Aryan race. What are the specifications to get into this club? Let's get down to brass tacks- breeding stock. SS officer: of majority Saxon stock ✅Light brown to blond hair ✅Tall with hefty skeletal build✅No cavities✅Muscular not slight of build✅Light colored blue or green eyes✅

That about covers it, right? Left anything out?

by Anonymousreply 185March 27, 2019 7:13 PM

Of course no nebbishy jews. Gypsy verboten. No southern european. Agree?

by Anonymousreply 186March 27, 2019 7:30 PM

You know who else ain't making the cut? Despite fair coloring & tall stature? Despite being ethnically German? And Christian?

Come on

by Anonymousreply 187March 27, 2019 7:34 PM

R165 I'm not sure you understand DL. Fantasizing about straight men is something we do amongst ourselves. We don't wear a negligee when the plumber comes to fix our disposal. We don't ask the bakery guy if he has hot-cross buns. Get it ?

by Anonymousreply 188March 28, 2019 3:54 AM

R187 Of course she makes the cut you dope. She married Matt Hasselbeck. I think she made the cut.

by Anonymousreply 189March 28, 2019 3:56 AM

Those who didn't make the cut, stricken from the list as breeder stock even though possessing all of the qualities list in R187 cont'd

Royalty Nobility Aristocrats Bouj Merchant Class

Don't make the cut. Because the Aryan repopulation selects were mined for starting family farms. Given plots of land by the 3rd Reich. They targeted those with bloodlines from the country folk PEASANTS!

THAT is all you need to know to keep you warm at night.

by Anonymousreply 190March 28, 2019 5:00 AM

What would young, elegantly dressed, fine boned aristocrats or even shopkeepers for that matter be good for in tending crops & ploughing fields?

Good for nothings, basically. They HIRE staff, they are NOT staff. Just nothing.

You saw how tired & ragged Scarlett became when forced into this predicament and she had Mammy & staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 28, 2019 5:14 AM

Work won't make us free

but the truth will

by Anonymousreply 192March 28, 2019 5:21 AM

So cringing for you right now

R189

by Anonymousreply 193March 28, 2019 5:24 AM

Although, R189, you cannot touch the level of 2nd hand embarrassment felt at the sight of a white supremacist & swastika. Beet red for them. Can be seen glowing from space!

by Anonymousreply 194March 28, 2019 5:37 AM

I know exactly what Rosie is talking about. Mind you, she shouldn't have said it on record..

I've had MANY straight male friends that I've felt exactly that way about. You may block the notion of having sex with them from your mind, but you enjoy being around them very much. You think it's a give and take relationship- they teach you stuff, you teach them stuff. You talk about personal things like your relationships and your dreams. You consider them to be a special friend or a best friend, and they consider you one of many friends they have.

Inevitably, this imbalance makes itself known. In the case of Rosie and Elisabeth, it was that Rosie was angry that Elisabeth didn't defend Rosie during an interview where the interviewer made some claim about Rosie. Elisabeth didn't AGREE with what was said, but she didn't take up for Rosie the way Rosie imagines she would've done for EH if the shoe were on the other foot.

When it happens, it is very hurtful and sad for the gay person. The straight person is usually just kind bewildered, and will distance themselves, and of course this hurts the gay person. If the gay person makes this hurt known, the str8 will back off even more, and... well you see the cycle.

Sometimes, the friendship can be started again, and hopefully the gay person has a better grasp and understanding of the limits of the friendship. But sometimes its just over. I've been very critical of Rosie, but her tweet to EH made me tear up a bit, because it was SO fucking familiar to me.

"“surely u recall b4 it all went wrong – i never objectified u – i did find u fantastic – broadway shows – my pool -we were friends once ❤️ god love ya kid – i always did.” "

Ouch. I've been there. More than once.

EH's comments on The View were surprisingly good. Minus the wacky God shit. I like that she attempted to call Rosie to talk it out. And that she said she wished "nothing but peace for Rosie" is the exact right thing to wish for.

I sincerely hope that with the new openness in younger people and the newer generations, these kinds of perceived imbalances in friendships are a thing of the past. Because they can be very painful, and cause lasting damage to otherwise good, healthy, mutually beneficial friendships.

BTW Rosie really shouldn't have said the nonsense about the softball team or whatever. I don't think she considered how it sounded, and maybe expected it to be off the record. She was wrong to say that.

by Anonymousreply 195March 28, 2019 5:41 AM

Interrupting reading R195 to make note of pure sage brilliance, 3rd paragraph. We can all go home now

by Anonymousreply 196March 28, 2019 5:47 AM

Thank you R196. I've thought about this situation quite a bit this week. Only because it was so naggingly familiar to me. I sat down to try to suss it all out, and that's what I came up with.

by Anonymousreply 197March 28, 2019 5:50 AM

[quote] Elisabitch's only possible value is as a sex object, her only use to anyone.

Well, that's still one up on Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 198March 28, 2019 5:53 AM

TF w/ that quote, R198? Some people are acting like she's the 2nd coming of Angelina Jolie. What?!

by Anonymousreply 199March 28, 2019 6:05 AM

R199 I think it's more that Elisabeth is an ideal. She's a type that we are conditioned to consider desirable, or aspire to be.

To perpetual outsider (because of her weight and sexual preference) Rosie, friendship with Elisabeth is a very powerful validation for her as a person. That validation is like a drug. Take it further for someone like Howard Stern, who got a shiksa goddess to fall in love with him, and have sex with him on a regular basis. Elisabeth and Beth Stern are not Grace Kelly at the pinnacle of beauty, but to Rosie and Howard what they represent is enough.

Over in the Frank Sinatra gossip thread, one comment really struck me. Frank would be all twisted up and miserable over Ava Gardner, or some other drop-dead knock out woman. People would say "Why not just return to Nancy (his first wife?)" He would say "No." Never "I don't love her" because he did. But Nancy wasn't the person he wanted to be seen with. He loved Nancy, but she didn't give him the validation he wanted.

It is sad that we are like that. And I am too. I'd be so much happier if I wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 200March 28, 2019 6:37 AM

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an opportunistic infection in human form...kind of human form.

by Anonymousreply 201March 28, 2019 7:39 AM

Rosie should shove an entire box of drakes cakes up her filthy snatch and leave Elizabeth alone.

by Anonymousreply 202March 28, 2019 7:52 AM

R200 thanks for answering. Are you drinking? Are you on the Island?

by Anonymousreply 203March 28, 2019 7:52 AM

[R199] I think it's more that Elisabeth is an ideal. She's a type that we are conditioned to consider desirable, or aspire to be."

Oh, that's why I'm not getting it. Would have to go down quite a few notches in life to be on even footing w/this one. She could live 3 lifetimes & she couldn't hit my solid stride by 27. Just by showing up in birth got her beat. Genetics alone. Fuck. People like Elisabeth aspire to be me. They're also the nastiest, deeply envious beings who secretly resent us just for our mere existence because we're born better than them.

by Anonymousreply 204March 28, 2019 8:08 AM

For fun, looked her up. This pretty much here says it all😂

Elisabeth was born on May 28, 1977, in Cranston, Rhode Island. She is the daughter of Catholic-school teacher and lawyer Elizabeth DelPadre and architect Kenneth😂Filarski😂. Her brother, Kenneth, Jr., is a practicing attorney and aspiring musician. Their father is of Polish descent and their mother is of Italian ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 205March 28, 2019 8:40 AM

[quote]I think people are way too harsh on Rosie here on DL but god damn this was stupid of her, on several levels.

Bull Dyke in a China Shop. What could go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 206March 28, 2019 9:00 AM

Gee still a lot of internal hate here. She admitted a crush and gets attacked here, not the homophobic panicked Republicunt. . Go back to your closets.

by Anonymousreply 207March 28, 2019 9:57 AM

Don't be a dick to Rosie as you MUST KNOW, she's gonna read this whole thread at some point. If Rosie & her people haven't commented here already themselves...

Her eyes will scan these words we type which is why now hoarse from laughing maniacally through sketching the comment @R205.

~For You, Rosie 🍸

by Anonymousreply 208March 28, 2019 10:04 AM

Why can’t Rosie make an announcement about Lasagna or her favorite car? Everything about her is larger than freaking life. It seems exhausting.

The other chick is a nutbag too, so both of them should just go away.

by Anonymousreply 209March 28, 2019 10:15 AM

We have a new troll--the "a=Aryan" mutant leaving its droppings all over this thread. Honey, no one GAF that you come from peasant German stock. You are not unique or special. Got plenty of your type here in PA. Dumb as a box of rocks. Simpletons. Clods. You were born for walking behind a plow.

And you've got it all wrong anyway. LH absolutely DOES represent an ideal of feminine beauty, for straight men at least. No one cares that she (or Ivanka) dye their hair blond. 95% of blond adults dye their hair to lighten it--even in Nordic countries. Very, very few people are true blond after childhood. All that is required for women in our current culture to have a distinct advantage and overwhelming privilege is that they be white, slim, well groomed/glam and have long, straight blond hair. Men fall at their feet and doors open like magic.

by Anonymousreply 210March 28, 2019 10:21 AM

R210 I already have this creature blocked. He is everywhere ,babbling on about his 1930s, Nazi esque view of race /ethnicity, even bringing the subject into threads that don't touch on this issue. He probably has a photo of Richard Spencer on his nightstand.

by Anonymousreply 211March 28, 2019 10:32 AM

When it comes to blond hair, we don't care if it's real or fake. Just like big tits.

by Anonymousreply 212March 28, 2019 10:56 AM

R210 admitted to dwelling in *whispers* Pennsylvania 😂

New Jersey & Staten Island laugh at you so shut your SNAP card ghetto ass up & go back to LSA

by Anonymousreply 213March 28, 2019 11:22 AM

overwhelming privilege is that they be white

by Anonymousreply 214March 28, 2019 11:24 AM

All that is required for women in our current culture to have a distinct advantage and overwhelming privilege is that they be white, slim, well groomed/glam and have long, straight blond hair. Men fall at their feet and doors open like magic."

Now if anyone is wondering how some butterfaces sashay around thinking they're all that..^there's your answer. Gullible fools buy that tripe spewed above from the lower status demographic. Eventually when the butterface victim starts to catch on that it's a myth when the friends with pretty faces are winning all of the attention-distance yourself. There will be an epic meltdown usually followed with a hospital stay.

by Anonymousreply 215March 28, 2019 11:42 AM

Dimwit @ R213 doesn't know that Pittsburg isn't a state.

by Anonymousreply 216March 28, 2019 12:07 PM

R204 if you're free of the need to get validation from someone who society places on a pedestal because of their looks or status, that's great! Some aren't as lucky, and we suffer for it. It sucks.

I'm not being sarcastic, either.

by Anonymousreply 217March 28, 2019 1:29 PM

Rosie's show was cancelled and these remarks are simply a ploy to remain relevant.

by Anonymousreply 218March 28, 2019 2:09 PM

R200, that's a good point.

It's like the episode of Seinfeld when Elaine and Jerry believed George had a platonic crush on a new friend played by Dan Cortese. This new man was extremely handsome, and George noted how people treated the guy differently when he was out in public, e. g. free dessert at restaurants. When George went out with the man, he felt like he was a member of a special club. When Kramer tried to join them on one of their outings George got jealous.

In those days, some people on the right were regularly demonizing Rosie. Rosie had said that the Iraqi citizens saw the American soldiers as invaders because Iraq had not attacked the U.S. first. The right twisted Rosie's empathy into "Rosie hates the soldiers!" This wasn't true at all; she said positive things about the soldiers; it was the leaders with whom she disapproved. Before the split-screen blow-up, I think Elisabeth had appeared on one of the Fox shows, but I'm not sure what happened there. Did the host make a remark about Rosie, and Elisabeth just ignored it rather than defend Rosie? During the split-screen blow-up, the most audible gasp from the audience comes when Elisabeth mentions Trump's name. It was a low blow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 28, 2019 2:16 PM

I'm seeing tan George Hamilton in Falarski

by Anonymousreply 220March 30, 2019 3:52 AM

Hasselbitch is legit retarded.

Why listen to anything she says?

by Anonymousreply 221March 30, 2019 3:56 AM

R219 Has Liz ever said in the public arena that she voted for Trump in 2016?

Does anyone recall if she condemned any of Trump's nasty attacks on Rosie or the others in the 2016 campaign?

My take on Liz is that she doesn't come rushing to any woman when a guy attacks her.

It seems like the only woman who can't be disrespected is her.

by Anonymousreply 222March 30, 2019 11:28 PM

Like 2.5 hours ago busy topping pampardelle with remaining champagne sauce & heard clear as day, this evening Rosie whooping it up over @ R208 w/Tiffany, Wine & Cheese reference.

Even a certain flea market injected for a second. So we will cloak you in warmth, RoRo, w/this proclamation . ... .

by Anonymousreply 223March 31, 2019 4:16 AM

We all know you've fingered a pussy or two Lezzy Lizzy....relax,,and move on.

by Anonymousreply 224March 31, 2019 4:19 AM

Locust Valley to Port Jefferson heard you, RoRo

by Anonymousreply 225March 31, 2019 4:20 AM

R224 please GTFO You're hours behind us but you'll forever be disabled. We resent you here. You have no clue what it is like for the rest of us. And Zellweger isn't black, you product of WIC. Anywhere near the pole & you've got your Inuit trading posts going back centuries.

Couldn't bother looking to northern Norway, Sweden, Finland, could ya?

We'll never encounter a ghetto mold such as yourself IRL. Don't feel comfortable pulling it anonymously here. You don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 226March 31, 2019 4:29 AM

Even LSA shuns R224!

by Anonymousreply 227March 31, 2019 4:30 AM

The picture R224 conjures in your mind is sick making

by Anonymousreply 228March 31, 2019 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!