Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

American Idol 2019

Is there really no thread yet for this season of American idol????? Who else is watching? This has become my favorite guilty pleasure. Catch up on Hulu, if you must. Please indulge me and tell me your favorites.

by Anonymousreply 600May 14, 2019 2:33 AM

Also applies to American Idol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2019 6:09 AM

The judges must be deaf. They gave that blind girl a standing O. She was awful and off key.

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2019 6:41 AM

They just got rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2019 2:25 AM

Because they suck

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2019 2:29 AM

Not a bad top 20 at all! Surprisingly good, other than a couple I don't "get". And there are 3 out gay men (and 2 or 3 I suspect) including cute ginger former janitor Jeremiah..he, Alejandro, and the dark haired girl who sang Wicked Game...Eleanor, I think?

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2019 3:58 AM

^are my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2019 3:59 AM

What's with all the suicides in the back stories? Is the criteria now to have a really hard luck story as part of the process? And as usual, lots of God talk. Guess nothing's changed.

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2019 6:51 AM

I watched this last night for the first time in years. Does everyone on the show have a suicidal brother? That being said I was happy that none of the hard luck story types made it through. They even rejected the blind girl! I actually enjoyed the show and plan on watching tonight. The country teen looks like someone who could make it to the end.

Katy Perry was bearable.

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2019 8:01 PM

Everyone has a story. Give yourself ten minutes, you'll think of yours.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2019 11:05 PM

I think this is the deepest field American Idol has ever had. I have too many to count among my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2019 11:06 PM

They really have a lot of talent this year. I'm excited to see who's going to thrive in the competition and who's going to fold. I'm rooting for Jerimiah, Alejandro, Evelyn, Dimitrius, and Ashley, but I think Logan and Lacy Beth will go far, and I'm fine with that. Uche is a lot of fun. The gay guy who has lost a lot of weight is very good but I forget about him.

I'm not into the big Guy's voice at all..Wade. I was scared he was going to have a heart attack. I can't think of any of the others right now, but I didn't think any of the top 20 were terrible.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2019 12:41 AM

There's like four gay guys in this show. Every dude seems to ping gay or bi so far

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2019 3:31 AM

Evelyn was on the show 90 Day Fiance last year. She married a guy from Spain.

This is her second attempt at fame via reality show.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2019 3:40 AM

Oh shit, that lady was with that hot Spanish dude that stripped down into briefs?

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2019 3:41 AM

I would only watch to look at Luke Bryan but I won't. If I wanna hear karaoke, I'll go to the bar..

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2019 3:55 AM

Sweet gay ginger Jeremiah was excellent tonight.

Damn, I thought I'd seen Evelyn before. I've barely ever watched 90 DAY FIANCÉ but I must have seen her. I do think she has a uniquely beautiful voice, but she needs to do something more than the "sleepy" songs she's been doing so far.

I guess they will be ditching 3 girls and 3 guys to make a Top 14.

For the girls, I think the eliminated ones will be "Ragu", Bumbly, and the hippie chick who sang the Cardigans song tonight or the blond girl in the stupid hat.

I think the ousted boys will be Eddie "Island" (ugh), Dimitrius (his "Hello" was kind of a mess), and either the has-to-be gay hardware store clerk, or maybe the former fattie gay. He has a great voice, but he's kind of forgettable.

Again, I don't see what's so special about Wade (the big guy).

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2019 4:08 AM

I do believe all the DL faves are in the Top 14 making this year one long Pride parade. What a difference a decade makes. I remember when they had to be coy about Adam Lambert and balanced him out with fundie Danny Gokey.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2019 9:10 PM

I enjoyed this guy's audition the best. Alejandro.

One of the comments on there says "you know you're a winner when Luke Bryan looks like he's trying to solve a math problem" lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2019 9:21 PM

I am in Jeremiah's corner. He sang beautifully on Monday night, and all of his previous performances were noteworthy. I feel for the kid. His parents, who run a church, don't accept his homosexuality. They took his janitor's job (at the church) away from him after his audition turned out so well and he got some national exposure. They refuse to see him perform. It's heartbreaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2019 11:20 PM

Yeah but watch how fast they come around if he gains fame and fortune. These Xtians love money and power as much as Jeebus. I just want him to stop whining about it, hold his head up and be proud.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2019 11:27 PM

I hope Jeremiah goes far, and yes, tells his parents to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2019 11:41 PM

Soooo bad. Pat Benatar barely raising a brow and blowing those bitches off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2019 12:51 AM

Why do we now have to accept Pat Benatar's husband as a star and her equal? That must be how she has kept him in the marriage so long. They are coming to my city and there are huge billboards making it look like they are a duo.

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2019 1:11 AM

I'd like to fuck that little Jason Mraz.

by Anonymousreply 24April 8, 2019 1:30 AM

Yeah, Mraz is aging nicely. But I'd rather fuck that Layne kid. Thank God they put him through.

by Anonymousreply 25April 8, 2019 2:01 AM

He gives me douchebag vibes. And I really hate these fucking duets. Complete waste of an episode. Make that two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 26April 8, 2019 2:58 AM

I easily picked the 3 who ended up getting the hook.

by Anonymousreply 27April 8, 2019 4:09 AM

Yep, no surprises tonight.

I think the 3 getting the boot tomorrow will be the hippie girl --Raquel?--Eddie Island, and either Nick (with the suicidal brothers) or the former meth addict twink.

by Anonymousreply 28April 8, 2019 4:21 AM

The western judge I call him the fake Blake. As American idol tries to copy The Voice.

by Anonymousreply 29April 8, 2019 6:50 AM

I tuned out once my Bieber cowboy kid got cut so didn't realize Suicide Nick was still around. He has a good chirpy mouth at least. Odd how they exploit the sad stories and then boot 'em to the curb. "Blind teen? Thanks for the heartache but see ya'." "Mom abandoned cowhunk as a child? 9 out of 10 but bye." "Frizzy redhead biracial with slut Mom with mega kids from different daddies? It was fun, later."

by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2019 5:47 PM

OP: How're things in 2002?

I won't spoil the surprise and tell you what happens to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2019 5:49 PM

Fuck this season. They seriously cut Logan, Raquel and Ryan and picked Nate, Alejandro and Eddie?! Are you kidding me?!

by Anonymousreply 32April 9, 2019 2:02 AM

Is Evelyn ever going to do anything different? One trick pony.

by Anonymousreply 33April 9, 2019 5:24 AM

I stopped watching when they cut Myra Tran.

by Anonymousreply 34April 9, 2019 5:57 AM

I was most shocked about cutting Ryan. They told Eddie Island to take it more seriously onstage and he couldn’t help himself. He still made some joke moves in his performance. I thought it was rude to his duet partner.. Why did they reward him?

Ryan deserved that spot. He was growing as a singer.

by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2019 7:41 AM

Jeremiah and Cynthia Erivo duet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 9, 2019 12:07 PM

Jeremiah is just too karaoke. Walker is better but I see him more on Broadway doing "... Evan Hansen" (he'd be great, actually).

Of course, Logan is cut since he looks moderately like a star.

And I was right, Suicide Nick has been gone a while now.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2019 3:20 PM

R37 I said the same thing. I knew Logan wouldn’t make it through cause he actually is the full package. These judges hate that.

They prefer Eddies and Nate’s to Logan’s.

by Anonymousreply 38April 9, 2019 6:52 PM

I used to enjoy American Idol but this version is unwatchable for me because I can't stand Katy Perry.

by Anonymousreply 39April 9, 2019 6:57 PM

I miss the constructive (and sometimes snarky) criticism from past judges. These days, everyone gets a tongue bath. I have no idea why Evelyn gets such praise from the judges. It feels like they are trying desperately to make her happen.

by Anonymousreply 40April 9, 2019 7:01 PM

Logan just did a Live and his vocals were PERFECTION. He sings beautifully, plays guitar, piano and drums, is good looking... but they choose Nate and Eddie Island instead.

by Anonymousreply 41April 10, 2019 1:47 AM

Nate is gone.

by Anonymousreply 42April 10, 2019 2:30 AM

And Logan's Young and Sober story was a good one for kids. Teen idol material. This show judging SUCKS.

by Anonymousreply 43April 10, 2019 2:31 AM

Yes. Wasn’t Logan addicted to pills r43? Very common in today’s youth.

by Anonymousreply 44April 10, 2019 2:36 AM

You could tell his blonde mentor adored him too. Really liked their duet and how it came together.

by Anonymousreply 45April 10, 2019 2:40 AM

Ryan is tons better than stupid Eddie Island.

by Anonymousreply 46April 10, 2019 2:41 AM

I would actually have picked Logan, Ryan and Raquel over the final 3 they chose. Nate, Eddie and Alejandro will never be pop stars.

by Anonymousreply 47April 10, 2019 2:42 AM

Logan has a lovely voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 10, 2019 2:44 AM

At this point, there is only Layne for whom to root. He can go the Scotty McCreery route. The one thing that could help him is that an anonymous mousy blonde girl won last year so hopefully they will fix it/steer away from it this year.

by Anonymousreply 49April 10, 2019 2:44 AM

We aren't alone apparently. What the fuck were they thinking? Get rid of one of the karaoke singers instead. I love the simple harmonizing he did with Julia up front.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 10, 2019 2:48 AM

I loved Logan’s performance with Julia Michaels. Their chemistry was natural and she adored him. He’s clearly nervous and she keeps smiling at him almost to get him to relax.

His vocals are very pure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 10, 2019 2:49 AM

Logan is generic.

by Anonymousreply 52April 10, 2019 3:12 AM

At least it intro'd me to Julia Michaels and especially that song -- though I prefer Logan's take on the male role. I love that he doesn't push it or fall for theatrics, though that might have kept him around. I'll buy his EP when it comes (same way I did with cutie Trevor Douglas).

by Anonymousreply 53April 10, 2019 3:14 AM

Logan sounded like autotune in Hawaii. I really wanted that 16 year old country girl to get booted for her singing last week, but she redeemed herself in the duet with Brett Young. Unfortunately, I think she will make it to the top 3 now,considering the viewers of this show

by Anonymousreply 54April 10, 2019 3:15 AM

R53 Julia Michaels song “Issues” was a #1 hit. I listen to it all the time and it’s always being played.

However, I never heard that song, and I too prefer Logan’s take on the male part to Niall Horan.

by Anonymousreply 55April 10, 2019 3:23 AM

Love it. Who is the stud in the video?

Odd that she doesn't have a full length album yet, even with this level of acclaim (and she is indeed good). Only that EP and another upcoming -- but only Streaming (which I guess is the new trend? Not even bothering with actual CDs anymore?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 10, 2019 3:27 AM

I feel newer artists don’t worry about CDs so much anymore cause most people don’t buy them. Very few artists sell physical copies these days, mainly Adele and Taylor Swift.

Julia is quite good! Issues is a great song and I liked watching her on American Idol. She seems very sweet. I hope she records a song with Logan.

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2019 3:35 AM

Yeah, was nice when he asked her to keep mentoring him at the end. So maybe we'll see them together again. He got robbed so maybe she'll feel bad for him and give him a break.

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2019 3:41 AM

There is no Nate in the top 20. Maybe you mean Wade? I don't get what the judges see in him.

Logan was generic and boring. Ryan had a great voice but was also a little boring. Maybe they didn't want America having 2 out gay guys to vote for.

by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2019 3:44 AM

R58 that’s what I’m thinking. I’m sure she feels bad he got cut when in reality he should have made it through. And I say that confidently. He has a lovely voice and is the full package. Anyone thinking Wade is gonna be a big Star is lying to themselves.

Hope she reaches out to him and does a duet with him, even if they record that song she did with Niall. I prefer him on it.

by Anonymousreply 60April 10, 2019 3:46 AM

Oh please. They prefer Wade, Alejandro and Eddie Island to Logan because they are ugly. It caters to the SJWs.

The SJWs would riot if someone like Logan, young and handsome straight white guy, got in over the fat uglies.

by Anonymousreply 61April 10, 2019 3:48 AM

I didn’t realize Logan was in Nate’s group when he couldn’t sing cause he was sick. And they still put Nate through lmao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 10, 2019 3:51 AM

Yeah, Logan and the rest handled it nicely too, no bitchbites or drama. Nicely supportive. Only made me like him more.

BUT the real thing that keeps him from being "generic", in my opinion, is that high clear voice. It doesn't feel put on and it's very soothing, like a modern day Art Garfunkle. I just liked listening to him and I can't say that about some more technically trained singers who give me a headache.

That he was cute but a nice plus but, really, it was his voice. The cuter ones were Bieber cowboy, tall lanky cowboy whose mama left him, and sexy Spanish singer. Though I do think with a little skin therapy, Walker has something too.

by Anonymousreply 63April 10, 2019 5:47 PM

Logan is so cute!!!

And he seems very kind, understanding and humble. He also has a beautiful and NATURAL voice. Nothing forced. He has a SMOOTH high beautiful voice and I’m obsessed.

Very gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 64April 10, 2019 6:02 PM

I have a hard time liking Wade. He thought he needed a passport to visit Hawaii, he didn't know it was a state. He was shown the direction to Pearl Harbor. He thought Pearl Harbor was just a movie. He walked barefoot to the judges to learn if he made the top 20. Am I being overly critical? Are most music stars illiterate in U.S. history?

Even worse, is he typical of the modern American youth?

by Anonymousreply 65April 10, 2019 11:06 PM

Wade would've had a hard time being a rock star even back in the '70s before image and MTV. Now... forget it. Who's going to sign him?

by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2019 12:08 AM

Wade's weight will be a concern of the producers signing him up. How long can a man like that move energetically on a stage for a couple of hours under hot lights? Who would want to worry about insurance? He needs to figure out a way to slim down if anyone will have an interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 67April 11, 2019 12:35 AM

Wade being picked over Logan or Ryan is blasphemy

by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2019 1:27 AM

The deplorables love him so he'll go far.

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2019 1:30 AM

"Idol" is so over, I doubt they go on any kind of tour anymore. So producers will use up Garage Band Wade and milk his story and then toss him to the curb with the other sad eyes.

I do wish they would let the audience vote one person back though. For once in my lifetime, I would call in -- and push for Logan back. That great harmonizing he does up front is not on the original track with Niall so all his. And sounds so damn good.

by Anonymousreply 70April 12, 2019 12:14 AM

Y'all...Logan is never going to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 71April 12, 2019 12:55 AM

I don’t need Logan to fuck me. I need him back on my TV. He was robbed.

by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2019 4:17 AM

Team Uche

by Anonymousreply 73April 12, 2019 7:48 AM

Top 14 tonight!

by Anonymousreply 74April 14, 2019 10:04 PM

Layne and Katy will probably be final 2, but I'm still rooting for Jeremiah!

by Anonymousreply 75April 14, 2019 10:40 PM

Back in the day, Layne would be a lock with the Idol's then-voting base. Now, it's not so clear.

by Anonymousreply 76April 14, 2019 10:46 PM

Anyone else noticing the small feud going on between Luke and Katy?

by Anonymousreply 77April 14, 2019 10:51 PM

Severe weather warnings keep interrupting and they are more exciting than most of the singers tonight. I miss Logan, damnit. This screaming oversinging karaoke contest is just not interesting -- I can't stand the Madisons and the blonde cheerleaders and the soul singer who missed his decade and especially warbling Wade. At this point, there is only Laine to look at and I want Walker to stick around for Broadway night (if they still have it) but it's just so dull, little star power -- great singing technique maybe but bores me blond.

This is why so many great actors who conquer Shakespeare don't translate to the movies. They don't have that It thing. And they let go a lot of singers who did.

by Anonymousreply 78April 15, 2019 1:08 AM

"blind", of course, not "blond". Though I am bored that too. Forgot to include the truly atrocious Eddie Island, as well. Childs birthday party act.

by Anonymousreply 79April 15, 2019 1:10 AM

Madison is very good.

by Anonymousreply 80April 15, 2019 1:29 AM

Eddie Island is terrible!

by Anonymousreply 81April 15, 2019 1:32 AM

Madison has no star factor though. Just a chubby little Diane deMarmo or whatever her name was way back when.

Alejandro is appealing though. Shy but nice humble smile. And talented more in a recording contract way than a belting it at the High School musical way.

by Anonymousreply 82April 15, 2019 1:35 AM

Riley's dad is a hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 83April 15, 2019 1:35 AM

Your wish is my command, r79.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 15, 2019 2:54 AM

Gets Worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 15, 2019 3:03 AM

Madison, Jeremiah, Uché back to back to back was amazing. I think they will be the top three.

by Anonymousreply 86April 15, 2019 3:35 AM

I predict the 4 not making the top 10 will be Eddie, Evelyn, Dimitrius, and Alyssa.

by Anonymousreply 87April 15, 2019 5:14 AM

I predict half the viewers will die of boredom by next week.

by Anonymousreply 88April 15, 2019 10:31 AM

How did Laine do? I missed the first two acts.

I want to see all the bland acs go tonight -- Eddie Vote Him Off the Island, blonde girl who made it instead of hot boyfriend, dull Raghu girl, blonde cheerleader. We could go ahead and get rid of three more, though I seem to be in the minority regarding Madison. And Walker was really bad the other night, school Talent Show performance.

by Anonymousreply 89April 15, 2019 3:12 PM

I love Logan. He should have been there.

by Anonymousreply 90April 15, 2019 3:46 PM

R89: Laine was very good, but not stellar. I personally love the whole "Elvis vibe," but I think he risks being labeled a Johnny One-Note unless he mixes it up a bit in the coming weeks.

by Anonymousreply 91April 15, 2019 4:03 PM

Eddie Island was terrible. Idk what they love about him.

by Anonymousreply 92April 15, 2019 9:32 PM

Why are some of these "kids" or singers so overweight?

by Anonymousreply 93April 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Cause they can sing...

by Anonymousreply 94April 16, 2019 12:10 AM

I hope Evelyn goes home. My God.

by Anonymousreply 95April 16, 2019 12:35 AM

I thought Evelyn’s performance tonight was strong. She should have did this yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 96April 16, 2019 12:37 AM

Nice self-written song, Jeremiah. And then the belting (bleating?) begins. God, I miss Logan and his understated soothing voice.

by Anonymousreply 97April 16, 2019 12:38 AM

I miss Logan also. Very natural singer with a beautiful voice and tone and VERY VERY SMOOTH. His vocals never have a glitch. Always smooth. His voice is easy to listen to and comforting.

I love Jeremiah though and am rooting for him.

by Anonymousreply 98April 16, 2019 12:41 AM

Evelyn’s glottal air swallowing is now irritating.

by Anonymousreply 99April 16, 2019 12:44 AM

Ragu!

by Anonymousreply 100April 16, 2019 12:44 AM

I find Ragu boring.

by Anonymousreply 101April 16, 2019 12:46 AM

The only "exciting" performer is Uche.

by Anonymousreply 102April 16, 2019 12:48 AM

Uche was fantastic last night. He shocked me.

I’m tired of the judges saying each performer has “grown”.

by Anonymousreply 103April 16, 2019 12:50 AM

Lionel is a master at softening Rejection.

by Anonymousreply 104April 16, 2019 12:51 AM

What a haunting voice Wade Coda has.

by Anonymousreply 105April 16, 2019 12:53 AM

But his Subtext isn't hidden very well: "No fucking WAY you are getting a second chance. Good luck out there on your way to oblivion."

by Anonymousreply 106April 16, 2019 12:53 AM

Lionel looked shocked Wade made top 10.

by Anonymousreply 107April 16, 2019 12:54 AM

Wade Heart Attack scheduled for week three, apparently. "Die for the music!", always a good career move.

by Anonymousreply 108April 16, 2019 12:55 AM

Lionel is in his "own zone."

by Anonymousreply 109April 16, 2019 12:56 AM

"Wade, you are 99% body fat and sitting in a room with no AC and about to sing under even hotter lights... I think you should wear a long sleeve flannel shirt and REALLY relax."

by Anonymousreply 110April 16, 2019 12:57 AM

Remote is in hand ready to MUTE for Eddie Island.

by Anonymousreply 111April 16, 2019 12:58 AM

Eddie Island is terrible. I don’t get what everyone loves.

by Anonymousreply 112April 16, 2019 1:00 AM

So many sad fucking songs this season.

by Anonymousreply 113April 16, 2019 1:01 AM

Eddie Island stole Logan’s spot so he’s dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 114April 16, 2019 1:02 AM

With a little guidance, Dimitrius could do great. But I am afraid he is dead meat tonight (unless Lionel saves him).

by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2019 1:02 AM

"You are born enough...."

Lionel ministering to the AI flock.

by Anonymousreply 116April 16, 2019 1:05 AM

Bet Uche wins it all. Everyone else is awful.

by Anonymousreply 117April 16, 2019 1:08 AM

R115 why Lionel? Cause he’s black?

Luke has more emotional ties to him than anyone else

by Anonymousreply 118April 16, 2019 1:10 AM

Lacis voice is so good.

by Anonymousreply 119April 16, 2019 1:13 AM

OMG Eddie.....please please

by Anonymousreply 120April 16, 2019 1:14 AM

Eddie is shocked! SHOCKED! lol

by Anonymousreply 121April 16, 2019 1:15 AM

We may get lucky -- unless Katie saves Eddie Island, oy.

I figured Luke would go for one of the country boys, especially if Laine ends up in the bottom. They cut so many of that genre this year that there is almost nobody left.

by Anonymousreply 122April 16, 2019 1:17 AM

A shot every time a judge says **room for growth**

by Anonymousreply 123April 16, 2019 1:18 AM

LOL, Ryan: "You've still got a shot, right?" After Lionel pretty much told him to pack his bags.

by Anonymousreply 124April 16, 2019 1:19 AM

I don't think Eddie's "mohair jacket" helped his cause last night.

- Elton

by Anonymousreply 125April 16, 2019 1:21 AM

God, if we never have to hear "B-b-b-Benny and the Jets" again. So many great songs from Elton John especially obscure lesser hits like "In Neon" and "Sartorial Eloquence" and they go for karaoke?

by Anonymousreply 126April 16, 2019 1:24 AM

Time to send this home to her much hotter than she deserves boyfriend. "Sir Duke", jesus...

by Anonymousreply 127April 16, 2019 1:25 AM

(the WHITEST version of "Sir Duke" ever sung apparently).

by Anonymousreply 128April 16, 2019 1:25 AM

Lionel is delicately crafting another sweet rejection.

by Anonymousreply 129April 16, 2019 1:26 AM

And she looks ten years over the age limit too. Bye, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 130April 16, 2019 1:26 AM

Ashley shouldn’t have been placed through to begin with. She’s forgettable

by Anonymousreply 131April 16, 2019 1:27 AM

Jesus, Katie... "that was the best performance I ever saw from you" if you are entering the Mrs. Georgia pageant and twirling baton at the same time. Here comes Laine. Hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 132April 16, 2019 1:28 AM

Party Hardy...

by Anonymousreply 133April 16, 2019 1:28 AM

Laine and those teeth. Interesting, he looks so Asian but I am guessing isn't based on his family (and his brother). Am I wrong?

Great skin too.

by Anonymousreply 134April 16, 2019 1:29 AM

His mother is Asian, r134.

by Anonymousreply 135April 16, 2019 1:30 AM

(Did you guys catch Laine in those gym oriented ads for the show this past week? With the headband over the wild hair and the push-ups? The only heartthrob left in the show now that Logan is gone).

by Anonymousreply 136April 16, 2019 1:31 AM

Laine is half Asian.

by Anonymousreply 137April 16, 2019 1:33 AM

I guess Alejandro is toast for a few minutes, anyway. They'll vote him back in aka Ada Vox and then he'll be gone again soonafter, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the Laine info. Don't know how I missed his mom all this time, just remember his brother coming on stage and looking quite different. Laine is a great combo platter.

by Anonymousreply 138April 16, 2019 1:34 AM

Alejandro is the most dull. At least someone got rid of his frosted tips.

by Anonymousreply 139April 16, 2019 1:34 AM

Laci's voice seemed really strained tonight.

by Anonymousreply 140April 16, 2019 1:37 AM

Uche.....oh noooooo! Alejandro?????

by Anonymousreply 141April 16, 2019 1:38 AM

Yikes, I was wrong. Uche in the bottom -- but saved, no doubt. Ale is as short as Ryan. Hadn't noticed before.

by Anonymousreply 142April 16, 2019 1:39 AM

Alejandro seems to be going for a gig in a Steely Dan cover band. Now appearing at Eddie's Attic, 2 drink minimum.

by Anonymousreply 143April 16, 2019 1:40 AM

Alejandro would be great as a lounge singer.

by Anonymousreply 144April 16, 2019 1:40 AM

Don't forget DJ Alejandro at the Casino...

- Luke

by Anonymousreply 145April 16, 2019 1:41 AM

With a tip jar on the piano.

by Anonymousreply 146April 16, 2019 1:41 AM

..Or on a Viking Cruise Ship, r144.

by Anonymousreply 147April 16, 2019 1:42 AM

"And now please welcome the song stylings of... Alejandro!"

by Anonymousreply 148April 16, 2019 1:43 AM

Love UCHE! That guy can outperform them all..

by Anonymousreply 149April 16, 2019 1:45 AM

Ryan comes up to Uche's nipples. Uche looks defeated but hope he pulls it off.

by Anonymousreply 150April 16, 2019 1:45 AM

Uche could pull a Jennifer Hudson and win an Oscar for doing the Sylvester story.

by Anonymousreply 151April 16, 2019 1:46 AM

Uche could sing a James Bond film opening score.

by Anonymousreply 152April 16, 2019 1:47 AM

America won't vote for Uche.

by Anonymousreply 153April 16, 2019 1:48 AM

Yay Lionel! Right On Lionel!

by Anonymousreply 154April 16, 2019 1:50 AM

Love Lionel this season. He’s been on it.

by Anonymousreply 155April 16, 2019 1:55 AM

I told you guys that Luke would be the one to put Dem through

by Anonymousreply 156April 16, 2019 1:59 AM

Katy loved Ragu all along. Not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 157April 16, 2019 2:00 AM

Storms knocked out my cable. What is going on? Who was sent home?

by Anonymousreply 158April 16, 2019 2:01 AM

They sure do use a lot of Elton John songs. 2 last night, tiny dancer last week, and Your Song the week before.

by Anonymousreply 159April 16, 2019 2:07 AM

I have liked Ashley but that Sir Duke cover was cheesy. I don't really like "Ragu" but I'm glad she got in over Riley. Riley's cute and her dad is hot, but she was in over her head.

I think Evelyn could have a career with the right songs. She really does have a cool voice.

I hope I never see or hear Eddie Island again.

I still don't see anything special about Wade.

Laine is cute and can sing, but he's not my kind of musician..but he will probably win. Jeremiah is still my favorite. Uche and Dimitrius both have a ton of potential.

Is this the first time there's only been 3 girls in the top 10?

by Anonymousreply 160April 16, 2019 2:23 AM

Riley’s actually good. Great Country vocalist. Issue is she is not winning American Idol.

I didn’t notice her dad.

by Anonymousreply 161April 16, 2019 2:30 AM

R160 yes. Almost all males. Lol.

Evelyn is talented. I thought she was wonderful tonight. Eddie Island can rot. He stole Logan’s spot.

by Anonymousreply 162April 16, 2019 2:31 AM

Now **this** is Talent. Uche.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 16, 2019 2:40 AM

This is talent. Under appreciated talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 16, 2019 2:43 AM

The lovely and talented Logan sang for us on Live. Love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 16, 2019 3:21 AM

I’m so surprised Uche wasn’t in the top 7. I’ll be voting for Uche to help him along. He is so gorgeous and entertaining. Laci has a beautiful tone and is by far my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 166April 16, 2019 3:47 AM

Laci is so incredibly beautiful and she has the voice of an angel. I'll keep voting for her. Madison also has one of the best voices this season. Hope they both continue on in the competition.

by Anonymousreply 167April 16, 2019 3:53 AM

How did America vote Wade over Uché? What???

by Anonymousreply 168April 16, 2019 4:40 AM

Uche's problem is that he overperforms and it affects his singing. In his Sunday night performance I hard a time figuring out what song he was singing. His performance didn't get good until half way through. Tonight, it was like two different people inside male/female were singing. He has potential, but he needs more control over his voice.

by Anonymousreply 169April 16, 2019 6:47 AM

Once America starts voting, the prettiest/hottest girls are in trouble. Any contestant looking like a cheerleader or a pageant girl is in deep trouble, no matter what she sounds like.

A lot of the votes come in from young and younger females, and they do not vote for sexy girls.

by Anonymousreply 170April 16, 2019 7:13 AM

A lot of the votes come in from young and younger females, and they do not vote for sexy girls.

Definitely. Which is why Laine will continue on.

by Anonymousreply 171April 16, 2019 1:32 PM

And why Logan should have remained

by Anonymousreply 172April 16, 2019 2:51 PM

And why Bieber Cowboy should have stuck around.

Hot as I find Laine, I must admit his voice doesn't stand out to me -- unlike Logan's soft smooth high end range.

by Anonymousreply 173April 16, 2019 4:38 PM

Uche is a star. Good for Lionel. I wonder how Simon Cowell would have felt about him. To me, and of course it's subjective, no one else comes a close second.

by Anonymousreply 174April 16, 2019 5:51 PM

Uche is a STAR. Not a singer. He’s an entertainer.

Simon would love Uche as a performer. Simon said that if Britney Spears auditioned for him he would sign her before Jessica Simpson or Christina Aguilera. He also said she would beat them on American Idol cause she has that “IT” to her and is the real deal entertainer.

by Anonymousreply 175April 16, 2019 6:32 PM

Logan is a heartthrob and has a beautiful soothing smooth voice. I do hope he records an EP so I can buy it. Love his vocals.

by Anonymousreply 176April 16, 2019 7:28 PM

Can Logans familia get off this thread already? It's Helix for you buddy.

by Anonymousreply 177April 16, 2019 8:23 PM

LOL r177. Don’t get the hysteria over him here either. Then again, he’s a bland twink, which might explain it.

by Anonymousreply 178April 16, 2019 8:29 PM

He’s a beauty WITH TALENT.

by Anonymousreply 179April 16, 2019 8:31 PM

Cock size?

by Anonymousreply 180April 16, 2019 9:05 PM

Some of us have that "What a Time" song and his harmonies up front stuck in our head. I like that I didn't notice Logan much at first and then he won me over with his work. I don't even find him particularly hot compared to others that were on the show -- but he is absolutely one whose music I would buy. I hope some enterprising producer snaps him up.

by Anonymousreply 181April 16, 2019 9:53 PM

I think Alejandro, Jeremiah, Madison and Uche are the top four. They have blown it out of the park several times each.

by Anonymousreply 182April 16, 2019 10:58 PM

Sorry, Madison feels like that obnoxious niece whose parents make her play at an adult party. Nothing Pop about her. Jeremiah too, though he is working the gay closet angle so lots of Pride performances in his future.

Ale and Uche maybe. At least unique. The women are really lame this year, all pageant girls right down to the glitter dresses last night (save for Evelyn who at least had an odd voice). "Idol" already has an unsigned blando girl from last year sitting around or doing state fairs so no need for a new one.

by Anonymousreply 183April 16, 2019 11:04 PM

I would be pissed if Logan, young handsome and talented, settled for fucking Helix.

by Anonymousreply 184April 16, 2019 11:08 PM

The tenderness in Logan’s voice is unforgettable.

by Anonymousreply 185April 16, 2019 11:38 PM

Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 186April 16, 2019 11:50 PM

R56 idk who the stud in that video is but I will say you should see the stud in this video for her song “Heaven”.

So hot. And love the song. She’s so talented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 17, 2019 12:09 AM

I was at the Top 40 taping in Hawaii back in January. We were staying at the Aulani Resort and as guests, we got to be in the audience. Uche's performance in that show was mesmerizing in person. But when I watched it on the broadcast, it didn't come across as exciting as it did live. I also liked Alejandro's and Laci's performances in Hawaii. But they both need to stretch a little more and show that they have some range. Jeremiah's Hawaii performance seemed kind of blah in person and I was surprised he made it into the Top 20. But he's really started to shine.

My top 5 right now (in no particular order): Alejandro, Uche, Laci, Madison, and Jeremiah

by Anonymousreply 188April 17, 2019 12:39 AM

That Uche didn't get America's votes to make it to the top 10 doesn't bode well for his advancement in the competition.

by Anonymousreply 189April 17, 2019 12:43 AM

Evelyn was horrible. Her last performance was an embarrassment to all the other contestants who had to go home before her and the show American Idol.

R189 Viewer voter shows don't tend to vote for the black contestants. They always get kicked off early, even when they deserved to stay. It's the demographic of people that watch the show. His flamboyancy might be a turn off to them too.

by Anonymousreply 190April 17, 2019 12:51 AM

R190 we’ve had black winners...

by Anonymousreply 191April 17, 2019 12:54 AM

I wish that was true my season, R190.

by Anonymousreply 192April 17, 2019 12:55 AM

After Ruben Studdard won Fantasia won.

Black contestants have done well.

Uche is just too unique for the general public.

by Anonymousreply 193April 17, 2019 12:56 AM

Thanks for posting r188. I watched Uche from my living room, and I was rivited. I saw Luke couldn't even contain his own excitement and stood up grooving to Play That Funky Music. With Katy and Lionel standing right alongside. You're so lucky to have experienced Uche's performance LIVE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 17, 2019 1:14 AM

^^^^riveted

by Anonymousreply 195April 17, 2019 1:16 AM

r193 Ruben and Fantasia were very religious and sang religious songs to help draw in that crowd. Also, remember both won towards the very beginning of the show, when AM still had high viewership.

by Anonymousreply 196April 17, 2019 1:21 AM

R196 they aren’t the only black winners or black people that made it far though...

by Anonymousreply 197April 17, 2019 1:29 AM

Ruben didn’t sing many Christian songs at all.

And yes, America loved him.

by Anonymousreply 198April 17, 2019 1:29 AM

Jennifer Hudson was eliminated far too early. I thought she might win the season.

by Anonymousreply 199April 17, 2019 2:31 AM

JHuds voice is too big and Gospel like for Idol.

by Anonymousreply 200April 17, 2019 2:32 AM

Jesus, I blocked the Logan troll and POOF like half the posts in this thread disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 201April 17, 2019 2:53 AM

There’s more than one Logan lover

by Anonymousreply 202April 17, 2019 2:54 AM

dear God

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 17, 2019 3:02 AM

(and, seriously, what kind of cunt blocks someone for liking a contestant on "American Idol"? On a thread ABOUT "American Idol"? How the fuck do you get through an average day? "I'm not speaking to you!")

by Anonymousreply 204April 17, 2019 3:04 AM

R188 here again. I forgot to add that at the Hawaii taping, I thought Eddie Island was a joke. He was, by far, the worst of all of the Top 40. When I found out he made it through to the Top 20, I was like WTF? Then when they pushed him through to Top 14, it made absolutely no sense. The only thing I can figure is that they purposely chose him because they needed one of the contestants to be a foil that everyone in the audience could rally against. But seriously, I watched 20 other kids that night in Hawaii who deserved that spot way more than he did. I'm so glad he is finally gone.

by Anonymousreply 205April 17, 2019 3:35 AM

Everyone in the top 20 was decent to great, except Eddie Island, who was terrible, just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 206April 17, 2019 4:27 AM

The judges put Eddie through because he had what they considered the “entertainer” factor. Lionel said Idol wasn’t a singing completion, it was an entertainment competition. That’s why he embraced Uche and made him his judge’s pick. So Ryan and, yes, Logan were at a disadvantage because they stood still or sat when they sang.

Memo to American Idol, if this is an entertainment competition, say so. How many kids auditioned, and some advanced to Hollywood, when they were uninformed there was a component they hadn’t prepared for.

by Anonymousreply 207April 17, 2019 5:06 AM

And Eddie wasn't even entertaining. He was cringe-worthy and embarrassing. He's analogous to Trump and the election. I think he auditioned for Idol on a lark, not thinking he would get very far. But then he kept getting pushed through at every level until he found himself in the Top 14.

by Anonymousreply 208April 17, 2019 5:13 AM

Eddie’s Bennie and the Jets performance was wretched. I was glad it was as bad as it was, because it gave me hope the judges would be done with him.

He was crying when he didn’t make the Top 10, though. Dude started to believe his press.

by Anonymousreply 209April 17, 2019 6:32 AM

They're on opposite The Voice whose title spells out its' intentions. Idol wants to differentiate itself by switching from best singer to best entertainer as the ultimate outcome.

by Anonymousreply 210April 17, 2019 6:40 AM

Top two - Madison and Alejandro

by Anonymousreply 211April 17, 2019 6:49 AM

Then they should have written the job description, R210, before they strung these kids along.

by Anonymousreply 212April 17, 2019 7:18 AM

Stringing karaoke singers along is half the fun. Especially after suffering through all their sad sack stories.

by Anonymousreply 213April 17, 2019 9:07 AM

Logan needs to come back

by Anonymousreply 214April 17, 2019 11:14 AM

Eddie Island's Benny and The Jets is so bad, I watch it for laughs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 17, 2019 12:39 PM

I'd like to see and hear Walker singing The Pina Colada song. I think it would be the perfect song choice for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 17, 2019 9:12 PM

He needs to stay far FAR away from show tunes. Unless t's "For Forever" from "Evan Hansen".

by Anonymousreply 217April 17, 2019 10:06 PM

He’s a cutie. Love gingers.

by Anonymousreply 218April 17, 2019 10:08 PM

They should’ve kept Bieber Cowboy, Katie Bell, and Nick Townsend. And Ryan. All good-looking, charismatic, entertaining, and could sing reasonably well.

Hopefully one of the remaining contestants will pull something crazy - like Constantine Maroulis’ Bohemian Rhapsody or Adam Lambert’s Ring of Fire and Mad World.

Laci, even with her sultry voice, can’t make it unless she does some confident kick-ass moving around the stage.

Blah. This season started out so exciting. Now the only fun one to watch is Uche.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 17, 2019 11:01 PM

I remember Clay Aiken doing Unchained Melody and thinking it was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 220April 17, 2019 11:04 PM

Anyone remember Kimberly Locke from season 2? She was 3rd place.

The poster claiming only white people make it far clearly never watched the show.

I remember them trying to make her a pop star lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 17, 2019 11:09 PM

Oh yeah, Clay Aiken should’ve won it all. He was incredible.

I’m just not seeing anyone with confidence, talent, charm, and charisma this year. But maybe it’ll change over the next few weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 17, 2019 11:12 PM

Clay was great but Ruben was a big teddy bear everyone fell in love with.

I still remember Joan Rivers Telling him he needs to lose weight on the red carpet, poor thing. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 223April 17, 2019 11:14 PM

She was right, R223.

by Anonymousreply 224April 18, 2019 12:40 AM

R224 that was so rude. Lmao. He looked shocked and embarrassed, poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 225April 18, 2019 12:42 AM

Wasn't the last time a black singer won that girl who is considered the least successful AI winner? I think it was the Ellen season. Years ago.

by Anonymousreply 226April 18, 2019 1:27 AM

You mean Jordan Sparks?

I don’t think she’s the least successful winner, though.

by Anonymousreply 227April 18, 2019 1:33 AM

No, think her name was Candace. Jordan did well. The big haired woman with the kid should have won her season but they went for big time dull wedding singer white guy. Not a word/lyric since, of course. (Trent?)

by Anonymousreply 228April 18, 2019 1:35 AM

For me, the last truly original voice on Idol was Haley Reinhart. I loved her then and I love when I hear her voice turn up on something now. It's shame she hasn't had more success.

by Anonymousreply 229April 18, 2019 2:58 AM

I swear that’s the one season everyone watched.

by Anonymousreply 230April 18, 2019 3:08 AM

Nice, actually.,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 18, 2019 6:35 PM

Rebel Wilson is mentoring the contestants on Sunday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 20, 2019 1:08 AM

Disney Night? Again? This means some outrageously camp cartoon outfit on Katy Perry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 20, 2019 1:28 AM

Any guesses what Disney character Katy Perry will be?

by Anonymousreply 234April 21, 2019 11:57 PM

She’s Ursula

by Anonymousreply 235April 22, 2019 12:03 AM

Judge's Save is back! (Great for Ushe!)

by Anonymousreply 236April 22, 2019 12:05 AM

If they choose to use it on him ...

He picked a good song for Disney Week. One that’s not popular but fun.

by Anonymousreply 237April 22, 2019 12:07 AM

Laci is amazing but she needs to change the pace. She sings a ballad every week.

by Anonymousreply 238April 22, 2019 12:16 AM

Well, no big songs so far. ZZZzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 239April 22, 2019 12:16 AM

Laci doesn't have that Big Voice Rebel Wilson was looking for.

by Anonymousreply 240April 22, 2019 12:17 AM

Rebel wanted her to belt that big note. But she can’t.

She also can’t do a upbeat pop track it seems.

by Anonymousreply 241April 22, 2019 12:18 AM

I feel this Alejandro performance is weak. Sorry not sorry

by Anonymousreply 242April 22, 2019 12:26 AM

3 dullest judges in history, amazed these are the best their $ can buy.

katy is hideous, Ritchie is dum, the country guy is ….zeroville..

miss keith urban and the hot one on the other end who sings ballads...they were fun

by Anonymousreply 243April 22, 2019 12:33 AM

Yes harry was hot and zippy, miss him....

by Anonymousreply 244April 22, 2019 12:34 AM

Alejandro is a bore. His songs and voice is getting monotonous at this point.

by Anonymousreply 245April 22, 2019 12:35 AM

Harry was cool. Keith was no better than Luke.

And I like Katy more than J Lo

by Anonymousreply 246April 22, 2019 12:37 AM

Alyssa is off key and messy

by Anonymousreply 247April 22, 2019 12:38 AM

They really need a Simon Cowell type judge. Cowell was sometimes was the highlight of the entire show.

by Anonymousreply 248April 22, 2019 12:49 AM

Simon would have told Laci she’s boring by now, told Alejandro he always sounds the same and would have told Alyssa she was off key and was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 249April 22, 2019 12:51 AM

Wade is awful. I’m so confused by the love for him.

by Anonymousreply 250April 22, 2019 12:54 AM

Exactly, r249. No ass kissing all the time.

"You're relatable, so approachable...." blah blah blah to Wade from Katy Perry.

by Anonymousreply 251April 22, 2019 12:54 AM

Hopefully Hardy will shake this show up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 252April 22, 2019 12:58 AM

MEDIC!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 253April 22, 2019 1:04 AM

I hate theme nights. Just let them sing what they want to.

by Anonymousreply 254April 22, 2019 1:14 AM

Queen night next week should be good.

by Anonymousreply 255April 22, 2019 1:18 AM

Wade won't be able to sing Queen

Laci won't be able to sing Queen

Alejandro won't be able to sing Queen

Should be an interesting show

by Anonymousreply 256April 22, 2019 1:22 AM

CAN WE BRING THIS TALENTED CUTIE BACK?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 22, 2019 1:29 AM

Jeremiah is my idol

by Anonymousreply 258April 22, 2019 1:50 AM

Jeremiah is lovely

by Anonymousreply 259April 22, 2019 1:51 AM

Why are they doing Live Results on the spot instead of giving it until tomorrow?!

by Anonymousreply 260April 22, 2019 1:58 AM

WHY IS WADE STILL THERE?!

America what is wrong with you?!

by Anonymousreply 261April 22, 2019 1:59 AM

Dimetrius...come on!!!

by Anonymousreply 262April 22, 2019 2:01 AM

Damn... Uche deserve to stay over Wade or Laci. He would have made the Queen performance into a show. Demetrius at least went out on a high.

by Anonymousreply 263April 22, 2019 2:02 AM

The two black People left. Part of that is the way they do the voting now. Leave it for tomorrow when more people can vote.

by Anonymousreply 264April 22, 2019 2:05 AM

WADE IS AWFUL. I DONT GET THE LOVE

by Anonymousreply 265April 22, 2019 2:05 AM

Yeah, the first people to perform are at a disadvantage because I imagine a lot of watchers want to “save” their vote

by Anonymousreply 266April 22, 2019 2:11 AM

How soon until the " AI is racist" trolls come out?

by Anonymousreply 267April 22, 2019 2:30 AM

Laci is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and her voice is just as beautiful. She looked amazing tonight and sounded great. It was a good song choice. Based on voices alone I'd say Madison has the best voice out of all of them. Hope she continues. And Laine is gorgeous and can sing. Based on the above I'll continue to vote for all 3.

by Anonymousreply 268April 22, 2019 2:32 AM

Could Wayne and Alejandro put just a little effort into their appearance? It's not a bar, you know. Wayne looks like a butch lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 269April 22, 2019 2:46 AM

Wayne?

by Anonymousreply 270April 22, 2019 3:06 AM

Wade, r270.

by Anonymousreply 271April 22, 2019 3:07 AM

yep jlo was super gross

by Anonymousreply 272April 22, 2019 3:12 AM

So, it's a white wash? Are only deplorables watching this?

by Anonymousreply 273April 22, 2019 6:51 AM

Uche would’ve been a star back in the mid 70s.

by Anonymousreply 274April 22, 2019 7:20 AM

I weep that this is the best am idol can do

both in judges and talent

it was so dam fun when simon wielded his acid tongue and wit

now its fluff of the lowest order.

gak

by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2019 11:40 AM

R273, not everyone left is pure white.

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2019 1:15 PM

The ginger guy should not still be there.

by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2019 1:33 PM

R277 which? Walker and Jeremiah are ginger.

Alyssa is not white and Laine is half Asian. Alejandro is mestizo.

Sadly no more blacks though.

To be honest it’s cause Middle America can’t connect with the over the top flamboyance that is Demetrius and Uche

by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2019 2:23 PM

Walker, R278.

by Anonymousreply 279April 22, 2019 2:32 PM

Gay wash then? They only vote for Jeremiah because of the religious angle. This show sucks so bad but happily, we'll never hear from these folks again.

by Anonymousreply 280April 22, 2019 9:31 PM

Even since Jeremiah sang the Bob Dylan song, I've heard a little Bob Dylan in every one of his performances.

by Anonymousreply 281April 22, 2019 11:40 PM

So tonight is a filler ep? My, how the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 282April 23, 2019 1:17 AM

Are they booting two people each week? I'm thinking gone next week are Alyssa and Wade.

by Anonymousreply 283April 23, 2019 1:27 AM

I HOPE Wade leaves. He should have been gone over Uche

by Anonymousreply 284April 23, 2019 1:31 AM

I'm surprised people still watch this show...

by Anonymousreply 285April 23, 2019 1:53 AM

I don't understand the love for Wade either. His raspy voice is actually like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

by Anonymousreply 286April 23, 2019 2:22 AM

Even the judges look bored I noticed.

by Anonymousreply 287April 23, 2019 2:30 AM

The judges don’t look bored. That is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 288April 24, 2019 3:23 AM

Sorry but Madison isn’t that great tonight. She has a great voice but she’s not singing with emotion like Adam told her to. I agreed with him. She’s singing it like it’s a ballad.

by Anonymousreply 289April 29, 2019 12:14 AM

Why are the judges standing for Laine? I like him but he had zero energy

by Anonymousreply 290April 29, 2019 1:06 AM

Jeremiah's voice moves me. I wish he would win, but he won't.

Laine sure is pretty. Walker would make a good little bottom.

by Anonymousreply 291April 29, 2019 1:10 AM

Walker sucked big time. Madison had zero emotion or oomf. Laine had no energy and looked scared.

Jeremiah was great.

by Anonymousreply 292April 29, 2019 1:11 AM

Jeremiah was amazing in both performances. Lacey also just blew me away and previously I wasn’t much of a fan. Madison was disappointing tbh, zero emotion and with a song like that it’s vital.

by Anonymousreply 293April 29, 2019 1:22 AM

Wade sounds terrible omfg

by Anonymousreply 294April 29, 2019 1:39 AM

Queen was a poor choice but now that it's okay to be gay, they really wanted Adam on board. Where's Kris Allen?

by Anonymousreply 295April 29, 2019 1:45 AM

Kris Allen tours. He had a song a few years ago I really loved.

Met him around 2015. Very very sweet and kind and humble. Very “safe” with himself. Doesn’t like being recognized either. He seems shy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 29, 2019 1:48 AM

Wow Alyssa sounds AWFUL

by Anonymousreply 297April 29, 2019 1:49 AM

I am ok with Alyssa and Walker leaving.

Wade better leave next week.

by Anonymousreply 298April 29, 2019 2:04 AM

None of the contestants has the full package. Most have stage fright. It's really a departure from when there was real talent on the stage. Now, it's more like a college talent show.

by Anonymousreply 299April 29, 2019 2:06 AM

Uche was the real deal. And Logan.

by Anonymousreply 300April 29, 2019 2:09 AM

Waker needs to head straight to Broadway. "Dear Evan Hansen" needs to snap him up.

by Anonymousreply 301April 29, 2019 2:11 AM

Shame on Lionel Richie for saying that big guy sounded good singing the Marvin Gaye song. “Marvin, is that you??” WTF!

Didn’t Lionel know Marvin? Did they hate each other?

by Anonymousreply 302April 29, 2019 2:13 AM

These 3 judges are too nice. It’s annoying. Alyssa sounded so bad and they made her sound amazing.

by Anonymousreply 303April 29, 2019 2:16 AM

The judges do more praising than they do criticizing. They usually have very little bad things to say. I can understand that to a point. But sometimes you have to tell the contestants they weren't that great when it calls for it. That's why I liked Simon. He wasn't afraid to tell them what he really thought.

I had a feeling Alyssa was going home. I think she knew it too. If the winner is based on vocals either Madison or Laci should win. They both have the most beautiful voices ever. I wish Wade would go already. I change the channel whenever he comes on. I voted for Madison, Laine and Laci and will continue to do so.

by Anonymousreply 304April 29, 2019 2:40 AM

I don't understand why the judges don't give constructive criticism. How do the contestants know how to improve if they get drivel from the judges week after week after week. A judge "judges". That's what they are there for. It's not happening. I'd rather impress Simon Cowell than Luke Bryan. At least I'd know what made the performance special. I'd also know what to correct to advance.

The judges didn't understand how America didn't get Uche's electricity and entertainment value. It's because they are heaping the same praise on Wade and Alyssa and Laci and others. America cannot take the judges' lead if they refuse to show the way.

by Anonymousreply 305April 29, 2019 3:52 AM

The show could grab three audience members every week to serve as judges. They could say the exact same things to the contestants and would save the producers a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 306April 29, 2019 4:14 AM

HOW IS THIS SHIT FEST ON THE AIR

I LASTED TILL THEY SHOWED KATY PERRY AND HER DIAMOND HEAD DRESS. GAWD WHAT A MESS

by Anonymousreply 307April 29, 2019 11:17 AM

Wade sounds like a runaway freight train. Enough of that bellowing already.

by Anonymousreply 308April 29, 2019 11:49 AM

R296: I like Kris Allen’s version of “Ain’t No Sunshine.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 29, 2019 1:10 PM

Candice Glover - Loved her. This year's AI crop is such a let down - with the exception of Uche.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 29, 2019 1:18 PM

With so many slow weepers being performed I'd expect a Barry Manilow night.

by Anonymousreply 311April 29, 2019 8:37 PM

R310: Candice was amazing, one of the best singers on the contest ever, but like Melinda Doolittle, unfortunately she lacks the charisma.

I loved her version of The Cure's Lovesong

by Anonymousreply 312April 29, 2019 8:59 PM

WHET Fantasia?

by Anonymousreply 313April 30, 2019 12:39 PM

Fantasia just performed at the Grammys earlier this year

by Anonymousreply 314April 30, 2019 12:59 PM

R 309, this is a superior version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 30, 2019 1:01 PM

So, Idol would have us believe Jeremiahs' parents are coming around? This sermon from just a few short weeks ago says different. Guess they're "coming around" to the possible wealth and fame the sinner they created may achieve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 1, 2019 9:54 PM

Yeah they both unfortunately gave off a “We’ll pray for him” vibe whenever they did address their son being gay. So they don’t really accept him, just want the attention and money he may get.

by Anonymousreply 317May 2, 2019 1:07 AM

But I’m glad Jeremiah has a loving boyfriend and is able to show off his talents on the show. I hope afterwards he’ll leave those toxic cretins in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 318May 2, 2019 1:10 AM

R317, Jeremiah's parents are especially dumb if they think the 2019 Idol winner is guarantee fame and wealth.

by Anonymousreply 319May 2, 2019 1:13 AM

R319 I understand he wants their approval and love cause they’re his parents but I hope he can ditch them cause they will never accept him.

by Anonymousreply 320May 2, 2019 1:15 AM

R319 absolutely. But preachers like his dad are grifters and see only money signs just because their son’s on tv.

by Anonymousreply 321May 2, 2019 1:18 AM

for marys sake get all new judges!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 322May 2, 2019 1:24 AM

Walker was robbed, I can't believe they got rid of him, but kept the fat guy.

by Anonymousreply 323May 2, 2019 3:06 AM

Walker sucked.

by Anonymousreply 324May 2, 2019 3:08 AM

The only person robbed this season was Logan.

by Anonymousreply 325May 2, 2019 3:08 AM

What's even the point of having judges if they are just going to tell everyone they are great every time they perform?

by Anonymousreply 326May 2, 2019 4:17 AM

All we have left to root for now is Laine, he is a little hottie!

by Anonymousreply 327May 2, 2019 6:46 AM

I know this is Datalounge, but do all of you really think Simon's shtick would fly in 2019? The year Instagram is ditching likes because children have low self esteem because of them? The only way Simon can be "mean" nowadays is by being on a freak show like America's Got Talent.

Alejandro will probably win, btw. If not him, then Laine.

by Anonymousreply 328May 2, 2019 6:53 AM

R316: That sermon was when he thought his song will be eliminated soon and he could ignore him without any backlash. Now that Jeremiah moved into live shows rejecting his son was probably bad publicity and given that Jeremiah is eager to forgive his parents he had an easy path to clean his public image

by Anonymousreply 329May 2, 2019 5:15 PM

R319: True, but curiously even in low rated seasons the AI contestants even have more probabilities of making a song be played at the radio than a The Voice winner.

by Anonymousreply 330May 2, 2019 5:17 PM

Agreed, R330, that's why I still watch Idol, and not The Voice. But being an Idol winner back in the day was certainly a ticket to fame and relative wealth.

by Anonymousreply 331May 2, 2019 5:22 PM

Let's face it, there's really no one in this year's line up who is **star** material.

by Anonymousreply 332May 2, 2019 5:26 PM

R332: True, but there are some who have the potential and talent to sustain a career

by Anonymousreply 333May 2, 2019 6:39 PM

American Idol is beating The Voice in the ratings this season.

by Anonymousreply 334May 2, 2019 6:57 PM

Is that really true, R334? The last thing I read indicated that this is Ryan's last year even in the unlikely event the show is renewed.

by Anonymousreply 335May 2, 2019 7:47 PM

It's a mixed bag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 2, 2019 8:42 PM

I got the feeling they’re grooming Bobby Bones to be Seacrest’s replacement if it keeps getting renewed. He’s gotten more screen time this year and spending more time with contestants backstage. RS will probably stay on with producer credit.

by Anonymousreply 337May 2, 2019 8:49 PM

And he somewhat resembles Miss Seahorse so the change won't be so jarring.

by Anonymousreply 338May 2, 2019 9:05 PM

Seacrest probably wants out cause it’s hard for him to do Live with Kelly and Ryan in NYC and this is LA every week

by Anonymousreply 339May 2, 2019 11:13 PM

Bobby Bones is fuckable. Seahorse is not.

by Anonymousreply 340May 3, 2019 4:05 AM

Woodstock theme tonight. Curiosity and dread setting in....

by Anonymousreply 341May 5, 2019 11:11 PM

Logan would have been great for this. He could sing a Melanie song.

by Anonymousreply 342May 5, 2019 11:12 PM

Uche would have knocked everyone out.

by Anonymousreply 343May 5, 2019 11:13 PM

Sneak peek at Katy's get up tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 5, 2019 11:17 PM

Is Melanie the only person from Woodstock 69 still alive?

by Anonymousreply 345May 5, 2019 11:19 PM

Bobby Bones is the fraud winner of DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 346May 5, 2019 11:19 PM

Bobby Bones "dancing"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 5, 2019 11:22 PM

Does Laci have laryngitis? omfg

by Anonymousreply 348May 6, 2019 12:34 AM

Laci sounds off key.

by Anonymousreply 349May 6, 2019 12:35 AM

Alejandro....Omg....lol

by Anonymousreply 350May 6, 2019 12:38 AM

Why does Alejandro get so much theatrics but the others don’t?

by Anonymousreply 351May 6, 2019 12:39 AM

Laci's performance was the worst she's done so far. She was off key but her voice couldn't do justice to Love Somebody.

by Anonymousreply 352May 6, 2019 12:46 AM

Wade needs to be on Project Runway this week as one of the male models.

by Anonymousreply 353May 6, 2019 12:50 AM

Is this big guy pretending to be Joe Cocker a joke? Are we being punked? Why is he on TV singing????

by Anonymousreply 354May 6, 2019 12:51 AM

Katy looks great tonight

by Anonymousreply 355May 6, 2019 12:52 AM

That was the best of the night???? No. It sucked.

Jeremiah was the only one I liked.

by Anonymousreply 356May 6, 2019 12:53 AM

I forgot how much I disliked Gabby.

by Anonymousreply 357May 6, 2019 12:55 AM

Laci recap. Awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 6, 2019 12:58 AM

I don’t get the love for Alejandro? What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 359May 6, 2019 1:06 AM

Madison was awful

Bring back the gay ginger!

by Anonymousreply 360May 6, 2019 1:08 AM

Laine is the only one we have left to root for.

by Anonymousreply 361May 6, 2019 1:08 AM

Alejandro is such a snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 362May 6, 2019 1:08 AM

I prefer Jeremiah to Laine. Laine does the same thing over and over.

by Anonymousreply 363May 6, 2019 1:09 AM

Alejandro peaked at his audition.

by Anonymousreply 364May 6, 2019 1:10 AM

Jeremiah is my Idol!

by Anonymousreply 365May 6, 2019 1:11 AM

Jeremiah's voice is very grating. I'll have to cave and vote Laine even though his "act" wears thin pretty fast.

by Anonymousreply 366May 6, 2019 1:12 AM

Jeremiah is the fat guy, no?

by Anonymousreply 367May 6, 2019 1:14 AM

Jeremiah is the gay Christian ginger

by Anonymousreply 368May 6, 2019 1:16 AM

That's Wade, r367.

by Anonymousreply 369May 6, 2019 1:16 AM

Wade has no business still being there.

Alejandro did wonderful with his original but it was so repetitive

by Anonymousreply 370May 6, 2019 1:18 AM

Katy just anointed Alejandro as the winner.

by Anonymousreply 371May 6, 2019 1:19 AM

I fucking love how the other contestants can watch the performances backstage and hear the judges feedback.

Did you see their faces after Katy anointed Alejandro the winner? They looked like “it’s on now” lol

by Anonymousreply 372May 6, 2019 1:22 AM

Lacy and Madison are so bad but the judges keep pretending they’re good

by Anonymousreply 373May 6, 2019 1:24 AM

Sorry but when Steve Perry sings “I come to you with open arms” he’s coming to you with open arms.

This young lady is pleasant looking but that’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 374May 6, 2019 1:25 AM

Madison lacks any emotion in her voice. She has amazing vocals but lacks emotion or character in her voice.

Laci has a beautiful voice but doesn’t use it properly. Also, she didn’t do anything Lauren told her to do.

by Anonymousreply 375May 6, 2019 1:25 AM

Open Arms is **too big** a song for Laci.

by Anonymousreply 376May 6, 2019 1:27 AM

I wouldn’t call those amazing vocals but theyre adequet. Country music is probably her best route.

by Anonymousreply 377May 6, 2019 1:28 AM

I should say “amazing range”. She has a large range with her voice, however, just adequate vocals and no emotion or feeling in her voice and tone. She just hits the notes and sounds polished.

I’m still annoyed Wade is there. He’s terrible.

I can’t get over how guys like Alex and Logan lost out for fucking Wade and Eddie Island.

by Anonymousreply 378May 6, 2019 1:30 AM

Madison is Vegas / cruise ship

by Anonymousreply 379May 6, 2019 1:30 AM

Jeremiah is singing one of my favorite songs...go gurl

by Anonymousreply 380May 6, 2019 1:31 AM

Eat your heart out, Ben Platt

by Anonymousreply 381May 6, 2019 1:34 AM

Love that song! Jeremiah really killed it! He did amazing!!!!

I love how supportive and loving his boyfriend is. Always there for him, unlike his parents.

by Anonymousreply 382May 6, 2019 1:35 AM

Can Jeremiah smile sometimes? People might get the idea that he’s stuck up

by Anonymousreply 383May 6, 2019 1:36 AM

R383 meanwhile he’s anything but.

by Anonymousreply 384May 6, 2019 1:38 AM

How can Jeremiah be expected to smile and look engaged when listening to critiques of his singing from Katy Fucking Perry and that country guy? At least he isn’t rolling his eyes at them.

by Anonymousreply 385May 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Amen r384...and dump this Wade already!

by Anonymousreply 386May 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Is wades mom mtf?

by Anonymousreply 387May 6, 2019 1:39 AM

I'm hearing Leonard Cohen in Wade. Loved it.

by Anonymousreply 388May 6, 2019 1:39 AM

Yuck. I hate belting. Bring back understated Logan, goddamit.

This is really bad tonight. As if the Bee Gees sang at Woodstock. Nobody will buy records by anyone here except Laine (as a cute teen idol) or Lexi since her voice is odd (if not strong).

by Anonymousreply 389May 6, 2019 1:40 AM

HOW IS WADE STILL HERE?!

Did Luke just compare him to Johnny Cash?? Cash must be rolling in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 390May 6, 2019 1:40 AM

Is “Vote for the Worst” still a thing? Is that why Wade is on this show?

Lionel Richie.....what happened to you??

by Anonymousreply 391May 6, 2019 1:41 AM

R389 Laci. And she has a beautiful voice. Very unique.

by Anonymousreply 392May 6, 2019 1:41 AM

Hell no, besides being a genius writer, Cohen sang with little fanfare and then stepped out of the way for his backup ladies to deliver on great harmonies. Wade is more Taylor whatever his name was, the first winner to underdeliver and kill the Idol spell way back when.

by Anonymousreply 393May 6, 2019 1:42 AM

I vote based on looks and Laine is the only one left worth looking at.

by Anonymousreply 394May 6, 2019 1:43 AM

R394 that’s unfortunate

by Anonymousreply 395May 6, 2019 1:43 AM

This show needs a Simon cowell, someone who’s not afraid to say something critical. These celebrity judges are too afraid to say something negative.

by Anonymousreply 396May 6, 2019 1:44 AM

Lionel has been around Katy and Luke too long. He’s becoming as deaf as they are to these contestants

by Anonymousreply 397May 6, 2019 1:44 AM

Laci wins for best fashion.

by Anonymousreply 398May 6, 2019 1:44 AM

Laci is very pretty. I wish she would lose the light blonde hair dye jobs though.

by Anonymousreply 399May 6, 2019 1:45 AM

R398 sponsored by dragjewels.com

by Anonymousreply 400May 6, 2019 1:46 AM

I’m bored of Laines schtick

by Anonymousreply 401May 6, 2019 1:48 AM

Kids got very little talent

by Anonymousreply 402May 6, 2019 1:49 AM

Miss Perry picking her butt on national television. Breeding is everything.

by Anonymousreply 403May 6, 2019 1:49 AM

Laine is not as good as some claim. He is one note. He can’t do anything else.

He’s just a cute and very sweet Eurasian.

by Anonymousreply 404May 6, 2019 1:50 AM

Laine is a snooze fest

by Anonymousreply 405May 6, 2019 1:50 AM

This is the whitest version of this song ever. Even whiter than Marty McFly’s version. Wow, quite an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 406May 6, 2019 1:51 AM

I caught that too R403

by Anonymousreply 407May 6, 2019 1:52 AM

R406 and coming from a half Asian. Who knew they could be whiter than whites.

by Anonymousreply 408May 6, 2019 1:53 AM

Let’s have an acapello sing-off and cut the shit and really see who’s the best singer. I’m guessing Lainey wouldn’t do as well.

by Anonymousreply 409May 6, 2019 1:55 AM

The fat guy should have gotten the boot long ago!

by Anonymousreply 410May 6, 2019 1:57 AM

Laine would be out first and somehow Wade would still be around.

by Anonymousreply 411May 6, 2019 1:57 AM

R410 he shouldn’t have made Top 14 period

by Anonymousreply 412May 6, 2019 1:58 AM

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?! WHO ARE THESE MORONS VOTING FOR WADE?!

by Anonymousreply 413May 6, 2019 2:00 AM

Bring back Cowell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 6, 2019 2:01 AM

Ok .I no longer give a flying fuck who wins..no longer watching and deleting the app

by Anonymousreply 415May 6, 2019 2:02 AM

How did Wade make Top 4?! Who are these assholes voting for him in droves? He’s terrible!!!

by Anonymousreply 416May 6, 2019 2:03 AM

These people are such useless assholes.

by Anonymousreply 417May 6, 2019 2:03 AM

Laci over Jeremiah?! I’m livid!!!!!

He was 100x better than her tonight.

by Anonymousreply 418May 6, 2019 2:03 AM

It’s not a singing competition, I hope the rumors are right and they cancel this shit.

by Anonymousreply 419May 6, 2019 2:03 AM

There there. It's almost over, r415.

by Anonymousreply 420May 6, 2019 2:03 AM

My jaw dropped. These judges are literally idiots.

by Anonymousreply 421May 6, 2019 2:04 AM

R419 it’s not. They’re already promoting the audition process for next season.

by Anonymousreply 422May 6, 2019 2:04 AM

Come on, you know who votes. The South votes and teen girls vote, so the country singers and cute boys are always going to do well. Wade and Alejandro are one trick ponies who will never make it. Open the votes up to the public and this is what you get. At least World of Dance has the judges be the determining factor - no public vote.

by Anonymousreply 423May 6, 2019 2:05 AM

Alejandro is at least creative. Wade is all around awful.

by Anonymousreply 424May 6, 2019 2:07 AM

Alejandro is miles better than Wade and Laine. Laine is just cute. But his talent is beyond limited.

by Anonymousreply 425May 6, 2019 2:07 AM

You guys should see the comments under the pic of Laine AI posted.

People are FUMING Jeremiah didn’t make it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 6, 2019 2:11 AM

For shits 'n giggles - Alejandro "singing" White Rabbit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 6, 2019 2:14 AM

I imagine that last week Adam Lambert took Jeremiah aside and prepared him to get sent home. An out gay man will never win Idol. In a way, the judges did him a favor by using their save realistically.

by Anonymousreply 428May 6, 2019 2:15 AM

R428 I doubt that happened. Lambert made Final 2 his season. He didn’t win, but he did make Final 2.

by Anonymousreply 429May 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Laine's Asian hook keeps him from being the White Guy enemy that isn't exactly popular right now, especially on a show like this. And he has another story that makes him a good winner -- nothing sad but it's cool that he got cut last year early, came back to play guitar for a friend and then got a ticket too (or so that's what they presented to us). So a good "Don't Give Up" story.

by Anonymousreply 430May 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Kris Allen was gonna win no matter what. He was young, hot and talented. Even Adam admitted to crushing on Kris, so he wasn’t shocked he won lol

by Anonymousreply 431May 6, 2019 2:17 AM

What happened to the friend Laine played guitar for? Lol

by Anonymousreply 432May 6, 2019 2:18 AM

She got cut in Hollywood. But he of course told her she could come back -- like he did. And now look. (I don't think there's ever been an Asian winner before either so there's that).

Plus he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 433May 6, 2019 2:21 AM

Walker was robbed a couple of weeks ago and now Jeremiah was robbed. Laine is the only one that deserves to win though.

by Anonymousreply 434May 6, 2019 2:22 AM

Walker wasn’t robbed. Walker was actually awful last week.

People are seriously PISSED Jeremiah wasn’t saved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 6, 2019 2:23 AM

Have there ever been two fat slobs in the top five before?

by Anonymousreply 436May 6, 2019 2:34 AM

R436 I think this is a first

by Anonymousreply 437May 6, 2019 2:37 AM

Whenever I see Wade, I just know that his ass stinks when he stands up.

by Anonymousreply 438May 6, 2019 2:48 AM

Reminder: Katy Perry is being paid $60 million to do what she does on this show.

by Anonymousreply 439May 6, 2019 2:52 AM

Three if you count Madison, R436.

by Anonymousreply 440May 6, 2019 3:03 AM

The Jeremiah supporters are like Democratic voters: they don't bother to vote, then complain bitterly about the results.

by Anonymousreply 441May 6, 2019 3:04 AM

R440, she's young and doesn't dress like she's going to a pig slaughter. It looks like she bathes, which cannot be said about the two men.

by Anonymousreply 442May 6, 2019 3:05 AM

Madison is thick but I wouldn’t say FAT

by Anonymousreply 443May 6, 2019 3:07 AM

Wow, R439, that's a lot of money. I thought her salary was $27M per season.

Also, so the votes of people on the West Coast don't count for American Idol. The voting is over and decisions made by the time it airs.

by Anonymousreply 444May 6, 2019 3:09 AM

Madison is the best out of the bunch. Jeremiah got robbed. Wade and Alejandro have no business being in this thing at all.

by Anonymousreply 445May 6, 2019 3:09 AM

R444, the west coast sees it live at 5 pm and then repeats again at 8. My partner and I both voted but we suspect that most west coasters don’t tune in till the 8 pm show when it’s closed.

by Anonymousreply 446May 6, 2019 3:11 AM

Thank you very much, R446. I did not know that.

by Anonymousreply 447May 6, 2019 3:12 AM

Jeremiah's not being saved is as much a travesty as Bobby Bones winning DWTS over Milo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 6, 2019 3:23 AM

I can't deal with Laine's fake white teeth they are so distracting. He's so weird to me for some reason. An ok singer/performer.

From episode one I called Madison winning, and of who's left I hope she does. I have to turn the volume off when Wade is on.

by Anonymousreply 449May 6, 2019 3:40 AM

America canned the gay guy? Guess that's it for Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 450May 6, 2019 3:51 AM

Who is bobby bones? I had no clue who he is until he showed up on DWTS? I'm assuming he's on something that's owned by ABC.

by Anonymousreply 451May 6, 2019 4:06 AM

Bobby Bones is an American on-air radio personality, best known for hosting the nationally syndicated The Bobby Bones Show, originating out of KISS-FM in Austin, Texas.

His fans nationwide voted for him, which is why, despite the fact that he has absolutely no sense of rhythm, he won DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 452May 6, 2019 4:14 AM

I have to turn the volume off when Wade is on.

I change the channel when Wade is on. I can't stand that raspy voice. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I was really hoping he'd go home this week. I love Madison. She not only has the best voice of those left, she always seems so comfortable on stage and has a great stage presence. I mean, anyone can have a great voice but you need the personality to go with it. And Madison has it. I really do hope she wins.

by Anonymousreply 453May 6, 2019 4:16 AM

Madison and Jeremiah were the only two really talented singers on the show, and now Madison’s the only one left. She deserves to win since she’s easily the best vocalist, which means Wade or Laine will get the title.

by Anonymousreply 454May 6, 2019 4:26 AM

Alejandro will win. Apparently, he's been getting the most votes each week.

by Anonymousreply 455May 6, 2019 4:33 AM

Obscurity just biding its time.

by Anonymousreply 456May 6, 2019 3:32 PM

Ryan must be totally checked out for him to allow the show to hire a "Ryan Version 2.0" in the form of this Bones person. Maybe he's being paid extra to be nice to this guy who is obviously being groomed to take over for Seacrest at some point.

by Anonymousreply 457May 6, 2019 3:44 PM

R457 rumor is Seacrest may leave once his contract is up.

I’m happy to see so many people upset over Laci being saved over Jeremiah. They fucked up big time.

by Anonymousreply 458May 6, 2019 4:06 PM

Realistically none of them has a good chance at being commercially successful on pop charts. Maybe Laine has a chance at a country following because he’s cute. Jeremiah could release a niche gospel record for Christian gays. The rest are destined for state fairs.

by Anonymousreply 459May 6, 2019 4:33 PM

Laci could do Country easily.

by Anonymousreply 460May 6, 2019 4:39 PM

Yea i agree i think Bones replaces Seacrest

by Anonymousreply 461May 6, 2019 5:18 PM

Producers decided that Laci should stay and told Katy to vote that way. Jeremiah has a distinctive voice, but it has no market.

by Anonymousreply 462May 6, 2019 7:51 PM

Laine is the only one that deserves to win.

by Anonymousreply 463May 6, 2019 8:31 PM

Laine sucks. But I like him.

by Anonymousreply 464May 6, 2019 8:32 PM

I'd like to suck Laine.

by Anonymousreply 465May 6, 2019 8:42 PM

Laine is half Asian. So his dick is probably small.

by Anonymousreply 466May 6, 2019 8:46 PM

Don't know about his dick (half-Asian is very different, could've gotten his dad's penis and that's a myth anyway in my experience) -- but he's very small. Great body in clothes but same height as Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 467May 6, 2019 10:24 PM

But, you'd still suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 468May 6, 2019 10:45 PM

I just noticed the theatrics after you mentioned it, r351. Alejandro's second set had even more incredible theatrics. Astonishing, in fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469May 6, 2019 11:32 PM

Why can't AI attract better talent like Europe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470May 6, 2019 11:48 PM

Getting rid of Walker and Jeremiah but keeping the two ugly, fat slobs is a travesty!

by Anonymousreply 471May 7, 2019 1:42 AM

It's a mirror of America so in that sense, spot on.

by Anonymousreply 472May 7, 2019 3:45 AM

I don’t get laci, wade or Alejandro. They are just So MEH.

Laci has bad tooth to gum ratio, not helped by her fake lips, and reminds me of AMBER DEMPSEY from the simpsons. I also don’t get the fawning over her voice and I like quirky stylist singers Alejandro - I see the appeal, but not a singer.. Wade - ridiculous.

Like everyone else has said, laine has been a one trick pony all season and I didn’t like his Elvis persona from the very beginning. I thought it was pretty tacky but hilarious that when Katy saw him during his friends audition the first thing she pointed out was that he “got new teeth”.

Madison is the only actual contestant since Jeremiah is gone, and at least she sang Moana better than that terrible Myra or whatever - that girl was terrible!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 7, 2019 4:16 AM

Bobby Bones may replace Ryan....fact. However, he was brought in to take up some slack so that Ryan could still maintain his job at Live with Kelly and Ryan.....fact . I am an ABC employee

by Anonymousreply 474May 7, 2019 5:12 AM

Ryan does the show as if he'd rather be anywhere else on earth.

by Anonymousreply 475May 7, 2019 12:41 PM

I'd never heard of Bobby Bones before I saw him on American Idol. Who he is and what is he famous for?

by Anonymousreply 476May 7, 2019 12:47 PM

Look at R452. It's already been answered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 7, 2019 1:06 PM

For those of us bummed out about Jeremiah’s departure, one of my friends who is an entertainment writer compiled the following list of Idol non-winners:

Clay Aiken, Chris Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Lambert, Katherine McPhee are all well-known for their post-Idol success.

Constantine Maroulis was nominated for a Tony Award in for his performance in “Rock of Ages”. Ace Young appeared in the Broadway production of Hair. He also was nominated for a songwriting Grammy Award. Diana DeGarmo appeared in “Hairspray” and “Hair”, and Justin Guarini appeared in “Wicked” on Broadway. He is “Lil’ Sweet” on the “Dr. Pepper” commercials.

Kellie Pickler won “Dancing With The Stars” and now co-hosts the talk show “Pickler and Ben”.

Amber Reily of “Glee” was cut in the first round of Hollywood Week. Colbie Caillat was rejected by the judges in the Idol audition round. Hillary Scott of “Lady Antebellum” didn’t get far enough to audition with the judges.

So, Jeremiah, you may be going places. We could be seeing you on a much-brighter stage than Idol. It’s probably to your benefit, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 478May 8, 2019 12:15 AM

I can't envision Wade performing two dozen songs at a concert under bright, hot lights and a fried voice. What if he wins Idol and can't make it through half of the American Idol summer tour? Is there a "first runner-up" who assumes the title and role in this case? Have the judges thought of this? Are they giving him advice on what he should expect on a tour?

by Anonymousreply 479May 8, 2019 12:20 AM

Any guesses how much Wade could weigh? Serious health question.

by Anonymousreply 480May 8, 2019 12:39 AM

The only voice I would like on the radio is Laci’s. But she needs to step it up! She’s got the look, but where is her charisma and energy?

Jeremiah is lucky - no idol contract, and he would be wonderful on Broadway. I’d pay to see him. His voice is pure and perfect.

by Anonymousreply 481May 8, 2019 1:52 AM

Jeremiah isn't very attractive, he would have been a poor choice, go Laine!

by Anonymousreply 482May 8, 2019 2:11 AM

Laine has a great voice for studio recordings. He just needs to hook up with songwriters in their 60's and 70's.

by Anonymousreply 483May 8, 2019 2:12 AM

Laci has the perfect voice for radio.

by Anonymousreply 484May 8, 2019 2:13 AM

Jeremiah cannot even act a song. He has no stage movement, as is the case with most of the contestants. And his voice is shrill and annoying. Broadway is not the answer, unless it's a show geared to the "woke" generation.

by Anonymousreply 485May 8, 2019 2:14 AM

If there was ever a Broadway musical about the life of Bob Dylan, I could see Jeremiah in the leading role.

by Anonymousreply 486May 8, 2019 2:53 AM

R479, coinciding with the show's plummeting ratings, the summer tour ended some years ago.

by Anonymousreply 487May 8, 2019 9:54 AM

Walker is the Broadway star in the making. And they already have a blonde girl in the wings with no recording contract from last year so Laci is out. It's Laine but they all have hard-ons for Alejandro so maybe he'll be the next forgotten winner, a cool artist in the wrong era. If Paul Simon's SON can't really crack it, how can he?

by Anonymousreply 488May 8, 2019 3:42 PM

Can we stop labeling bottle blondes “blonde” as if they’re natural blondes like the Olsens? They’re fake blonde.

by Anonymousreply 489May 8, 2019 3:51 PM

R489 Most adult females that have blonde hair are bottle blondes. I'd say the Olsen twins are bottle blondes now too. My mother had very light blonde hair in her youth, but it gradually got darker the older she got. I had light brown hair when I was young and now it's basically black.

by Anonymousreply 490May 9, 2019 11:24 PM

R490 that’s you and your mom. Not everyone has that. Some stay blonde, my ex being one.

Your hair stops darkening by a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 491May 9, 2019 11:44 PM

It's been weeks and nothing has topped Logan and Julia Michaels duet. The show is limping to its inevitable anti-climax.

by Anonymousreply 492May 10, 2019 4:47 PM

The best performances were in Hawaii. I haven't been that impressed with their performances since then. The only performance I really liked since then was the duet with Jeremiah and Madison.

Jeremiah always sang heavy sad sounding songs and it got tiring. Madison is probably the best singer left, but her performances lack emotion. I thought Wade did the best last Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 493May 10, 2019 5:55 PM

Laine is by far the best, he had better win!

by Anonymousreply 494May 11, 2019 1:25 AM

Alejandro sounds like a breathy version of Dave Matthews

by Anonymousreply 495May 11, 2019 1:45 AM

Laine is the best looking... he's far from the best talent.

by Anonymousreply 496May 11, 2019 1:46 AM

I didn't see Madison last week. She massacred the opening song. omg

by Anonymousreply 497May 12, 2019 12:04 AM

Elton John songs tonight.

by Anonymousreply 498May 12, 2019 11:54 PM

Wage has a two note range.

by Anonymousreply 499May 13, 2019 12:06 AM

Lionel to Wade: "You're on the way to something HUGE."

by Anonymousreply 500May 13, 2019 12:07 AM

I am so baffled by the Wade love. He is atrocious

by Anonymousreply 501May 13, 2019 12:10 AM

Who the f**k is voting for the 400-lb tub of lard? I can't imagine that women actually find that fat*ss attractive. Jeremiah was voted off, but Lardo gets to stay? That's why I hate this show.

by Anonymousreply 502May 13, 2019 12:12 AM

America loves Wade

by Anonymousreply 503May 13, 2019 12:12 AM

Wade left his comfort zone, according to Lionel. He had to get up from the buffet.

by Anonymousreply 504May 13, 2019 12:17 AM

Remember when this was a real show?

by Anonymousreply 505May 13, 2019 12:18 AM

Alejandro was actually good. I liked his version of No Woman No Cry

by Anonymousreply 506May 13, 2019 12:20 AM

Laine is not a vocalist. I am sick of them acting like hes better than he is. Same with Wade. Neither is a VOCALIST nor a STAR. Laine will never be a big star, hes too small town and shy.

by Anonymousreply 507May 13, 2019 12:24 AM

Who votes, R 507? Small town America.

by Anonymousreply 508May 13, 2019 12:26 AM

I don’t get the love for Alejandro. What am I not seeing/hearing that America is?

by Anonymousreply 509May 13, 2019 12:28 AM

The majority of viewers for this show come from Middle America.

by Anonymousreply 510May 13, 2019 12:29 AM

Again, Madison sings big notes but lacks any emotion or feeling in her voice...

by Anonymousreply 511May 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Wade is terrible. Couldn't even begin to hit the right notes. Judges have lost all credibility.

by Anonymousreply 512May 13, 2019 12:38 AM

Most voters are in the South.

by Anonymousreply 513May 13, 2019 12:39 AM

r513 most viewers in the Midwest, not South

by Anonymousreply 514May 13, 2019 12:40 AM

From a civicscience study:

With all the demographic shifts we’ve seen, it shouldn’t surprise you to learn that the political makeup of AI viewers has shifted as well. In our 2012 segment, 30% of the audience members who followed AI “Very Closely” identified as Republican. By the time we got to 2015 and later, that number leapt to 40%.

by Anonymousreply 515May 13, 2019 12:43 AM

Uh oh Alejandro.....the "whisperer" is next.

by Anonymousreply 516May 13, 2019 12:49 AM

R514, no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517May 13, 2019 12:50 AM

Take heart, music lovers. The travesty is coming to an end.........for good. How would you like to be the winner who had the show canceled?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518May 13, 2019 12:58 AM

Put your arms down, Madison. It's not a swimming contest. She has no stage presence.

by Anonymousreply 519May 13, 2019 1:03 AM

Madison also lacks any feeling and emotion. Luke has no clue what hes talking about saying how much "soul" her voice has. None.

by Anonymousreply 520May 13, 2019 1:07 AM

Lionel keeps asking contestants if they've been in his closet. Week after week.

by Anonymousreply 521May 13, 2019 1:11 AM

r521 and everyone laughs each time.

by Anonymousreply 522May 13, 2019 1:12 AM

Well, R521, his closet has been very active for decades and decades... he can’t possibly remember everyone he’s lured into it.

by Anonymousreply 523May 13, 2019 1:15 AM

"You were born enough...."

Lionel 'ministering' to Wade

by Anonymousreply 524May 13, 2019 1:23 AM

Madison's mom looks like Farah Fawcett in Burning Bed. After the fire.

by Anonymousreply 525May 13, 2019 1:36 AM

Denine has a purse full of pills

by Anonymousreply 526May 13, 2019 1:37 AM

Alejandro is cute but he can't sing live

by Anonymousreply 527May 13, 2019 1:39 AM

Laine is so damn hot, he had better win!

by Anonymousreply 528May 13, 2019 1:46 AM

The lack of stage presence and the fact that the contestants have not improved is more a function from over-fawning judges than anything else. They never have constructive criticism and don't firmly call out the contestants. With nothing to work with, it's impossible for the performers to improve. They are doing them no favors for a possible career.

by Anonymousreply 529May 13, 2019 1:46 AM

Why doesn’t Alejandro ever have any family?

by Anonymousreply 530May 13, 2019 1:47 AM

Alejandro's smile is so cute....

by Anonymousreply 531May 13, 2019 1:50 AM

Alejandro is charming for sure, seems so serious on the surface but clearly is sweet and has some humor. He could have a Norah Jones kind of career. Not sure anybody else left could, not even stud Laine.

by Anonymousreply 532May 13, 2019 1:50 AM

A country artist usually will do fine

by Anonymousreply 533May 13, 2019 1:54 AM

Not one of these "singers" stood out. And they **all** get rave reviews from the judges. Laci is a "mega superstar" according to Katy. They're all being effusive and not at all offering realistic assessments.

by Anonymousreply 534May 13, 2019 2:00 AM

Lacey can do porn. She already has the name and the stunt hair.

by Anonymousreply 535May 13, 2019 2:01 AM

A Laine/Aljejandro showdown will be exciting. But watch, dumbass bar mitzvah singer Madison will end up winning and then they can cancel the show.

by Anonymousreply 536May 13, 2019 2:02 AM

Or....better yet, Wade wins, r536. Somewhere Cowell must be cringing.

by Anonymousreply 537May 13, 2019 2:04 AM

Wade can't win - he gone. If you are on a reality contest the next couple of years and are a white male, forget about winning.

by Anonymousreply 538May 13, 2019 2:06 AM

Laine can't sing... so what kind of showdown will that be? Hes no better than Wade

by Anonymousreply 539May 13, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]Lacey can do porn. She already has the name and the stunt hair.

And Vegas hooker clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 13, 2019 2:10 AM

Laci has the best voice for radio

by Anonymousreply 541May 13, 2019 2:11 AM

Country has massive supporters in the US, Laine will make the finale.

by Anonymousreply 542May 13, 2019 2:12 AM

Laine has to make decent country music first. Many country artists of Idol have vanished...

by Anonymousreply 543May 13, 2019 2:14 AM

In 2019, successful country singers look like Luke Bryan (muscular man) and not like Laine (twinky boy)

by Anonymousreply 544May 13, 2019 2:18 AM

Exactly r544 ... look at most of the big names in Country right now, not one looks like Laine.

by Anonymousreply 545May 13, 2019 2:19 AM

Let's not forget......Country Justin Bieber twink Austin Michael Robinson caught Luke's fancy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546May 13, 2019 2:27 AM

Well, there aren't many country singers who are half-Korean.

by Anonymousreply 547May 13, 2019 2:27 AM

I wouldn't pay a nickel to see any of them live. They'd have to pay me.

by Anonymousreply 548May 13, 2019 2:34 AM

Laine is the complete package!

by Anonymousreply 549May 13, 2019 2:38 AM

Even though I'd hoped Jerimiah would make it through, this the Final 3 I predicted pretty much from the beginning.

Alejandro is the most talented, Madison has the best pipes, but Laine is the prettiest, so he wins!

by Anonymousreply 550May 13, 2019 2:41 AM

Laine lacks talent... so no he isn't

by Anonymousreply 551May 13, 2019 2:41 AM

Logan was robbed

by Anonymousreply 552May 13, 2019 2:41 AM

Uche was robbed, if anybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553May 13, 2019 2:48 AM

Every time I see Alejandro I imagine him jerking off to thoughts of Katy Perry's titties.

Laine will be a great rock voice, not country.

Lacey will go to college. Her voice is cool sometimes but she swallows words...and Wade's cock...if she can find it under the blubber.

by Anonymousreply 554May 13, 2019 2:50 AM

FInally, the fat tub of lard is gone!

by Anonymousreply 555May 13, 2019 2:51 AM

I was waiting for you fat phobic people to celebrate Wade being gone

by Anonymousreply 556May 13, 2019 2:53 AM

Just saw it tonight for first time and fell into a rabbit hole of Alejandro. I hope he wins. I love seeing natural talent. True musical genius vs the cutie Laine - who is fine and could be a pop star but is really more about his looks.

Really curious what happens with Alejandro. I fear that is the world of superficial artists, he may not get a payoff. But damn, he’s talented. Glad I watched it for first time in years.

by Anonymousreply 557May 13, 2019 2:54 AM

omg girl on now is off pitch.. she there as token girl?

HIDEOUS

by Anonymousreply 558May 13, 2019 3:32 AM

first guy sounded like nick drake

pity he no look like him

by Anonymousreply 559May 13, 2019 3:33 AM

wade has layrengitis

sad

by Anonymousreply 560May 13, 2019 3:36 AM

He whispers songs, wtf he doin ther

by Anonymousreply 561May 13, 2019 3:37 AM

Can the show still book big stars for the finale? Who do they have this year?

by Anonymousreply 562May 13, 2019 3:41 AM

carrie underwood, weezer, adam lambert

by Anonymousreply 563May 13, 2019 3:44 AM

omg the tacky ho blonde butcherin sat nite

by Anonymousreply 564May 13, 2019 3:46 AM

Whom does these losers screw to be in the finals? weird

by Anonymousreply 565May 13, 2019 3:46 AM

do the judges ever not like and not kiss ass of the singers? fake

by Anonymousreply 566May 13, 2019 3:47 AM

Lawdy laci got a chin on her.

by Anonymousreply 567May 13, 2019 3:48 AM

end of time: Dylan sold his song to coffee ad.

by Anonymousreply 568May 13, 2019 3:51 AM

Show be so fresh n fuk when they fire seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 569May 13, 2019 3:53 AM

Tub o' Lard not in final three. That's a relief. I love (1) listening to Alejandro, (2) watching Laine with the sound off, and (3) copying useless hand gestures from the girl (can't remember her name).

by Anonymousreply 570May 13, 2019 3:53 AM

alejandro and his girly voice...trans?

by Anonymousreply 571May 13, 2019 3:53 AM

if they the 3 finalists. they musta had slim fukin pickens this year.

geez

by Anonymousreply 572May 13, 2019 3:55 AM

They are like high school auditions.

by Anonymousreply 573May 13, 2019 3:55 AM

Ide love a super close up of lionel Ritchie's face, every stretched , shot out millimeter...

by Anonymousreply 574May 13, 2019 3:56 AM

so little of madden in the rocketman ads, taron so jealous huh of his performance

by Anonymousreply 575May 13, 2019 4:14 AM

Does the fat guy alwys sound that raspy? Ghastly

by Anonymousreply 576May 13, 2019 4:20 AM

Poor taron, this movie gonna be a huge bomb....

by Anonymousreply 577May 13, 2019 4:34 AM

This one guy with the nelly soft high voice

how is he in this????

by Anonymousreply 578May 13, 2019 4:49 AM

I think all 4 semi finalists are equally poor....

They interviewd so many, and we are stuk with this????

wtf

by Anonymousreply 579May 13, 2019 4:51 AM

Why are most posts here from the same English language-challenged moron?

by Anonymousreply 580May 13, 2019 5:15 AM

many are asked, but only he comes to the level of the bum dumb judges in their change of life bloos.

by Anonymousreply 581May 13, 2019 9:27 AM

Can the judges be replaced next season?

They add nothing. They literally just clap and praise each contestant, never giving advice or criticism.

For this just let Britney Spears judge with her 3 word responses.

by Anonymousreply 582May 13, 2019 3:39 PM

That Lane kid, they pretty much picked him to win when they handed him a golden ticket without him even trying out.

by Anonymousreply 583May 13, 2019 4:16 PM

Laine obviously let all three judges blow him.

by Anonymousreply 584May 13, 2019 7:16 PM

I would, and I'm not a judge.

by Anonymousreply 585May 13, 2019 7:19 PM

THIS is what is missing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 13, 2019 8:41 PM

R586 these judges would give standing ovations to the people Simon is tearing apart

by Anonymousreply 587May 13, 2019 8:55 PM

Critique of Katy Perry's "Judging":

Throughout the 17 seasons of Idol, there have been many coaches that have come and gone. None have had the same chemistry or staying power as the original panel of judges. Paula, Randy, and Simon seemed to have what it takes.

So, why are some people saying Katy Perry is the worst American Idol Coach? Her job is to decide who continues on the show, but she also needs to give feedback. The contestants need to know how they can improve as singers, and Perry isn’t giving them what they need. She has instead spent much of the season critiquing the way the male contestants look and flirting with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 13, 2019 11:50 PM

R588 I agree. She just flirts and praises. She doesn’t give any feedback. Luke also, but he seems too nice to say anything mean. You can tell he’s a good boy and can’t say anything that would Be hurtful or “mean”.

The only one that sometimes gives critique is Lionel, and even he has stopped lately.

Katy “coaches” how Nicki Minaj did.

by Anonymousreply 589May 13, 2019 11:52 PM

Officially renewed for another season. I’m kind of shocked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590May 14, 2019 12:45 AM

They need one tough record producer who understands the business from the inside -- and can get the deserved winner at least one record. Philip Phillips was the last one to have any on air success, right?

by Anonymousreply 591May 14, 2019 12:51 AM

R590 why? They’ve been promoting auditions for a new season for the past 3 weeks. They did a promo for it again last night. It was clear it was getting renewed when they promoted auditions

by Anonymousreply 592May 14, 2019 12:53 AM

The show will be back but they are hopefully getting new judges. Katy's 25 million is a big waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 593May 14, 2019 12:54 AM

Katy Perry flirts with "crooner." Non-Stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594May 14, 2019 1:33 AM

By not giving actual critiques, the judges are doing a dis-service to young viewers, who might benefit from seeing what should and should not be done; to teach them. Now, nothing truly constructive is being said.

by Anonymousreply 595May 14, 2019 1:40 AM

we lurv katy! fast forward to 4:10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596May 14, 2019 1:42 AM

Laine is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 597May 14, 2019 1:55 AM

Case in point, thank you, r596.

r588.

by Anonymousreply 598May 14, 2019 2:11 AM

Part 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 14, 2019 2:25 AM

"You're SO hot."

- Katy Perry to male contestant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 14, 2019 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!