Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMFG !!!!!!! I'm watching David Venable on QVC right now and he's HUGE GIGANTIC FAT ASS !!!!

OMFG !!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 24, 2019 11:20 PM

He's sucking his fat belly in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2019 6:22 PM

#Yumyumface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2019 6:23 PM

BIG as a HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2019 6:24 PM

He’s adding a third weekly show. He must bring in huge bucks for them.

by Anonymousreply 4March 24, 2019 6:25 PM

fraus love him!

by Anonymousreply 5March 24, 2019 6:25 PM

Wasn’t he always?

by Anonymousreply 6March 24, 2019 6:26 PM

crix belly

by Anonymousreply 7March 24, 2019 6:33 PM

What happened to the other guy? Bob Bowersox?

by Anonymousreply 8March 24, 2019 6:36 PM

Seems like a nice guy OP, you however....

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2019 6:41 PM

fat fraucunt @ r9.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2019 6:42 PM

He's HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 11March 24, 2019 6:55 PM

I don't know who he is and don't care enuf to google him.

by Anonymousreply 12March 24, 2019 6:56 PM

Who's that handsome man in the light blue shirt with the perky nips?

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2019 7:04 PM

R13 He’s the vendor who made the shirts

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2019 7:27 PM

Do you think he makes the yum-yum face when he cums?

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2019 7:29 PM

Perky Nips is the man who runs or represents the Life is Good company that made the tees David and others are shilling today on QVC.

What others have typed here and elsewhere are harsh, but they're not lying - David is huge. He's a big man to begin with, but he was once a nicely proportioned big man. Today is weeble-shaped, double-chinned, botoxed, over tanned and uses something awful to color his hair.

All of what I just added is easily remedied... diet (he'll make a fortune yapping about his diet and what he's now cooking to lose weight... stop the tanning, refrain from the the coloring and brylcreem slick back.

Nothing to be done about yummy faces and happy dances... that's schtick and sells product.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2019 7:31 PM

David looks like he eats his feelings.

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2019 7:38 PM

Eric Stonestreet will play him in the inevitable biopic.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2019 7:43 PM

Love David Venable. The shirt (light blue) he's wearing today makes him look heavier. He should watch his weight.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2019 7:43 PM

Is he an insatiable bottom?

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2019 7:50 PM

Is David married to a woman and a closet case, or is he openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2019 7:51 PM

yes, r20.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2019 8:05 PM

David is a big fat tub of goo.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2019 8:05 PM

[quote]fat fraucunt @ [R9].

You don't have any friends do you?

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2019 8:07 PM

I have plenty r9/r24 but thankfully I don't have fat smelly fraucunt friends like you, hon.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2019 8:10 PM

Here's David in his spare time. Name the movie, Bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2019 8:10 PM

Airplane!

by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2019 8:11 PM

[Quote] Here's David in his spare time. Name the movie, Bitches!

Fatplane?

by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2019 8:12 PM

And to think he once looked like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2019 8:14 PM

He was so Hawt when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 30March 24, 2019 8:17 PM

He's wearing a pukka shell necklace in one of R29s pic, so according to my mother he must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 31March 24, 2019 8:17 PM

R29 wow!

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2019 8:18 PM

Isn't he rumored to have a freakishly huge cock?

by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2019 8:31 PM

My David is married to his career, R21; far too busy to date. He did have a serious relationship with a lovely Canadian gal once but he felt she deserved better than a long-distance relationship with a man whose illustrious career took precedence. Truth be told, I believe he still carries a torch for her.

Unfortunately, as he’s a huge celebrity, I’m sure you can imagine how hard it is to meet a nice girl. My David has learned from his mistakes (Oh, the stories I could tell! My David is all boy....let’s just leave it at that.) and these days he can sniff out a gold digger a mile away. No, my David will not fall into that trap ever again!

Give him time. One day our Lord will bless him with the right gal and he’ll settle down and give me at least three grandbabies.

Please pray for my David.

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2019 9:25 PM

[quote] Unfortunately, as he’s a huge celebrity

Yes mama, we can easily see that from his current photos.

by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2019 10:58 PM

Mama, do you live with David in Pennsylvania? Has he created an apartment for you on his private estate? Do you make breakfast for him and does he give you a yummy face or do a happy dance when you leave him a plate in the morning? How often does David have a special friend spend the evening? Do you have to make his friends breakfast too or do you give them a rather thick envelope in the morning by the front door?

I'm genuinely curious...

by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2019 12:20 AM

Does anybody recall when a viewer called into ITKWD to ask him why he was still single?

(I do!)

by Anonymousreply 37March 25, 2019 1:04 AM

How come nobody knows anything about this bitch’s personal life? And by going by his hands, etc. he must be THICK!

by Anonymousreply 38March 25, 2019 1:38 AM

[Quote] he must be THICK!

Yes, his waist it thick! Tub of Goo!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39March 25, 2019 1:41 AM

You don’t type ladylike, R36. Friends for breakfast? Thick envelopes? Leaving plates? I have no idea what any of those things mean, but they sound like some kind of code used by stealth homosexualists and preverts.

One thing I can tell you — unless you have XXL milk bags, a supremely tight and pure tampon tunnel, and a true and an abiding faith in Christ, my David is not interested in marrying you.

Now, shoo!

Also, my David really likes those big injected lips with matte grayish-beige lipstick. And contouring! My David just loves a good cut crease on a woman. “Oh, Mama! That lid is sa-NATCHED! Yasssss! Yassss!” he’ll blurt out when we’re watching that Ruth Paul Variety Hour on the cable pictures. He’s always been on the exuberant side, my David.

Yes, please send up a prayer or two.

by Anonymousreply 40March 25, 2019 4:03 AM

No matter what Mama may type here, this is what I learned from a 2015 The NY Times article, "Like all QVC hosts, he is protective of his personal life. Lisa Robertson, the popular longtime fashion host, left this year in part because years of dealing with multiple stalkers had taken a toll. Mr. Venable has been the subject of unflattering blog posts about his body and his sex life. He smiles kindly and politely asks that his private life be kept private.

He will share a few things. He lives alone about a half-hour’s drive from the studio. He is a lover of political dramas like “Scandal” and “House of Cards.” He likes to eat at high-end steakhouses and to make dinner parties at home."

BTW Mama, I like the innuendo of R36's posts... I want to know all about David's pool parties!

by Anonymousreply 41March 25, 2019 10:35 AM

I don't really get who this guy is, but when I googled him, every third picture was of him eating a plate of some kind of greasy meat, so I'm guessing he's like Paula Deen, which would explain his weight.

What can't be explained is OP's surprise at this.

by Anonymousreply 42March 25, 2019 10:43 AM

Why are his eyebrows disappearing?

by Anonymousreply 43March 25, 2019 10:48 AM

[quote]And to think he once looked like this.

Honey, everyone looked like that once, including you, so have that other gallon of Häagen-Dazs.

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2019 3:19 PM

Does Haagen-Dazs come in gallons now?

by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2019 4:03 PM

He seems like a really nice guy anyway.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2019 10:00 PM

[quote]“Oh, Mama! That lid is sa-NATCHED! Yasssss! Yassss!” he’ll blurt out when we’re watching that Ruth Paul Variety Hour on the cable pictures. He’s always been on the exuberant side, my David.

That beauty contest show? Seems "fishy" to me, as my Jeffrey is always saying. Except for the really pretty Oriental girl with the strange name (Styrofoam Headpiece?), most of those girls seem awfully strong and big, if you know what I mean—like they might have majored in PE in college. (We called them "mannish" in my day.)

Are you sure David isn't barking up the wrong tree with, um ... [italic]girls who don't like boys?[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 47March 25, 2019 10:12 PM

Why we fat shaming. You know he frequents DL...

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2019 11:21 AM

Does he r48? Hope he’s not one of the rage posters.

by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2019 11:38 AM

He looks like he adds melted butter and sugar to his milk.

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2019 11:44 AM

David Venable is on now, and tonight he's featuring Lucinda Scala Quinn's Mad Hungry silicone spurtle collection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2019 12:03 AM

Who's life is so pathetic that they would stalk a QVC host?

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2019 12:22 AM

I like chubs and he looks like a guy who LOVES sucking cock of skinny guys. I'd let him blow me. I love thick fingers and hands and a big mouth for my fat cock.

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2019 12:32 AM

QVC would make a killing if he loses weight (diet/exercise) and can peddle that he lost it taking some pill or system.

by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2019 12:58 AM

As my grandma would say....he's not fat. just well upholstered.

by Anonymousreply 55March 28, 2019 1:04 AM

She's putting on the avoirdupois like nobody's business

by Anonymousreply 56March 28, 2019 1:05 AM

Although David is the biggest, QVC has a number of overweight hosts; many of the long-timers have really packed on the pounds in recent years. One of them, Leah Williams, lost a shitload of weight in a short amount of time recently, but hasn't seemed to have inspired any of her colleagues to do the same.

Some of their product line representatives are also pretty big. QVC must think it makes them relatable.

by Anonymousreply 57March 28, 2019 1:58 AM

But can anyone confirm or refute the big dick???

by Anonymousreply 58March 28, 2019 7:56 AM

A long time ago they had a chubby blonde chick selling eye make up named Kim. Who is she ? She had a southern accent mixed with a blackish accent.

by Anonymousreply 59March 28, 2019 8:01 AM

Is there nothing made in China that Emeril Lagasse -another fat fuck- won't put his name on? He's such a money-grubber. Why would anyone trust his products when there's clearly no quality control. He just slaps his fucking name on everything. I mean does this guy have even a shred of decency?

And OP is correct, David is even bigger than the last time I saw him which was a couple of months ago. He's obese.

by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2019 5:42 AM

R21: He’s gay. Period. Never bothered with the premise of a woman. R38: Discretion, dear, discretion...

by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2019 5:59 AM

What happened to Mary, the adorable blonde host who was on late at night? Her voice would sometimes break?

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2019 6:13 AM

Whatever happened to that crazy homo that was a host when QVC first went national, he was married to another female host but things went south real quick and he vanished.

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2019 6:50 AM

R59 = Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2019 8:16 AM

That hot stud from the photo at R29 is still in there, somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2019 12:06 PM

What ever happened to Bow Bobbysox?

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2019 12:09 PM

Anyone who would approve of a publicity photo making this face... eew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2019 12:15 PM

I think Mike Rowe had left QVC not too long before Venable was hired in '93. Back in those days Rowe was a pretty hot number. Probably for the best. Venable might not have been able to control his ardor if he'd been working about an early 90's version of Mike Rowe.

Venable was the anti-Rowe, the man who makes viewers believe he loves everything he sells. Rowe had been fired previously by QVC for making fun of the junk they sold. Then they hired him back for some reason and shunted him off the the extreme graveyard shift for the remainder of his time there. Until that is, one early morn when Joan Rivers showed up to the studio to hawk her wares and she boldly walked onto Rowe's set in mid sell and started chastising him about his tie and his wrinkled suit. The whole bit turned into a comedy routine when Rowe told her how good she looked and she responded "you should look closer, if I have one more face lift I'll have a goatee", which mad Rowe guffaw. Rivers was so taken with him that she chose him to work with her on selling her crap. After that he left QVC for bigger pastures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2019 12:25 PM

R66 Bob Bowersox left QVC when his contract was not renewed after 22 years. Here's his goodbye video with a little follow up from David Venable, done in 2009.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2019 12:43 PM

[quote]You don’t type ladylike.

[quote]One thing I can tell you — unless you have XXL milk bags, a supremely tight and pure tampon tunnel,

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2019 1:24 PM

[quote]But can anyone confirm or refute the big dick???

I can't. I haven't been able to see it in years.

by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote]What happened to the other guy? Bob Bowersox?

He ate him.

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2019 2:02 PM

The David Venable Caftan Collection. Exclusively on QVC!

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2019 2:13 PM

I’m not fat and I don’t really watch the show but I like his shtick. Never knew he was slim. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 74April 1, 2019 2:14 PM

R67, I think it's perfect for his demo.

Think of it like this: He's essentially a version of Justin Beiber only for old ladies.

You know how all of the little girls loved Justin Beiber because he was so non-threatening? That's what it is with Venable. He's a big, lovable, teddy bear that is seen as non-threatening to the little old ladies.

by Anonymousreply 75April 1, 2019 4:27 PM

[quote]Think of it like this: He's essentially a version of Justin Beiber only for old ladies.

Insert vomit emoji.

And r75, dear, learn to spell Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 76April 1, 2019 4:28 PM

[quote]Never knew he was slim. Wtf.

Not only that, but fuckin hot to boot!!

by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2019 4:46 PM

R76, I'm happier knowing I can spell "Chris Cornell" or "Trent Reznor" or "Stephen Stills" or anyone else who actually has talent. I have no interest in learning the correct spelling of that little douche

by Anonymousreply 78April 1, 2019 4:56 PM

Ohhhh...okay r78.

by Anonymousreply 79April 1, 2019 5:11 PM

R78 has firmly stated his intentions. Let's not test his resolve.

by Anonymousreply 80April 1, 2019 5:14 PM

Hey, I don't care. Rather than me spending any time learning to spell his name, I'd prefer spending the time telling you he's a little douche - it's a far more productive way of spending that time.

Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2019 5:24 PM

So, r81/r78, you're saying David Venable is a big douche, only for old ladies?

by Anonymousreply 82April 1, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]What happened to Mary, the adorable blonde host who was on late at night? Her voice would sometimes break?

She used to work with David on his Sunday kitchen show but she graduated to her own shows on the rather new QVC2 channel.

by Anonymousreply 83April 1, 2019 7:44 PM

That’s Kim Graver, R59

She’s a hoot n’ a holler!!!

She sells makeup and clothes. She’s great.

by Anonymousreply 84April 1, 2019 7:54 PM

Wow, thanks, R83. Have to look that channel up.

Do these people make good money? Like David and Rachel and that short-haired lady that has a thing for shoes?

by Anonymousreply 85April 1, 2019 8:00 PM

R84 and R59 that would be Kim GraveL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 1, 2019 8:02 PM

I can see him eating the granny pussy. After he put some whipped cream on it.

by Anonymousreply 87April 1, 2019 8:56 PM

Whatever, she’s still fabulous

by Anonymousreply 88April 1, 2019 9:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 1, 2019 9:27 PM

Is he out to his family? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 90April 1, 2019 10:14 PM

How could he possibly be in to anyone?

by Anonymousreply 91April 1, 2019 10:17 PM

I’ve seen him at Philadelphia gay bars many times. He’s not closeted.

WHET HSN’s Terry Lewis Mason?

She was my favorite shopping channel hostess ever! I lost track of her after she became a designer.

by Anonymousreply 92April 2, 2019 1:23 AM

Starting Friday night he’ll now have 3 kitchen shows a week!! Wednesday Friday and Sunday! More food he’ll have to eat!!

by Anonymousreply 93April 3, 2019 2:13 AM

Does anyone else think that every member of Roberta's Gardening is gay/ lesbian? They all ping, especially the two young guys.

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2019 2:20 AM

The Beekman boys were on today. And yes, they brought the goats.

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2019 2:33 AM

R95, I saw that when channel surfing Tuesday evening. Why did one guy have his hands and arms in some sort of white frothy bucket? Was that him making soap on-air? Is Beekman Boys Goat Soap really a thing? I mean, it's soap...

by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2019 10:17 AM

The Beekman boys, always looking for some place to hawk their ludicrously overpriced junk. A friend stopped by their shop a few years back. He brought me back 2 quart jars of their tomato tomato sauce. $8.00 a jar. The most tasteless tomato sauce I've ever had. Nowhere near as good as what I make at home, or the sauce I buy at Publix. I had to zhuzh 'em up with my own herbs and spices to get them to the point they were usable.

by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2019 11:26 AM

The young gardening dudes are adorable! But, yes, the younger one does sort of ping.

Love that they are so knowledgeable about plants and flowers.

The young kids look like Mormons or something, they seem too goody goody to be real.

The tiny goat I saw was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 98April 3, 2019 2:58 PM

He’s on now with Marie Osmond shilling NutriSystem. She looks gorgeous. Please, Marie, say something to David. He needs to go on this.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2019 12:02 AM

I hate the days they showcase jewelry. It's way overpriced and looks cheap, no matter what it costs or that they say it's actual gold, it still looks gaudy.

It's funny but I remember that way, way, back in the day I would find the channel and they would invariably be showing jewelry. Like ever time I stumbled on that channel it was cheap jewelry.

Was that how they started?

by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2019 5:50 AM

[quote] I had to zhuzh 'em up with my own herbs and spices

With which herbs and spices did you zhuzh, r97?

by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2019 5:59 AM

I like David. Never assumed he was anything but gay.

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2019 6:13 AM

There will always be naive people who still think Liberace and Clay Aiken never found the right woman. Same with Venable. I'll never forget some old, southern lady who called in and asked him point blank when he was going to get married and she clearly meant to a woman and he responded something to the effect of "Well, Miss whateverhernamewas, I'll come over with some drinks and we'll have a long talk about that one.."

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2019 6:18 AM

Marie Osmond had on so much makeup it looked like she was wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 104April 5, 2019 7:51 AM

He's 6' 6"!

I can't believe he is the same guy in the photos upthread. #foodie indeed.

by Anonymousreply 105April 5, 2019 7:57 AM

I once years ago there was a blog about QVC. I went on that blog to read about different people on QVC for my aunt who loves QVC and buys A LOT!!! Someone on the blog said David is a complete jerk. The guy said my wife and I have a friend who works at QVC ,and his wife eagerly asked about David. Their friend said David is nasty once the camera is off. He said he can turn it on and off in a flash.

by Anonymousreply 106April 5, 2019 11:09 AM

He's just a shop bottom on TV.

by Anonymousreply 107April 5, 2019 11:12 AM

[quote] With which herbs and spices did you zhuzh, [R97]?

I added oregano, very finely diced onion, parsley, minced garlic, sale & pepper, and a cup of white wine. I heated it until all the alcohol was burned off and the tomato chunks had cooked down. I basically turned it into a marinara sauce. Then it was something I could work with.

by Anonymousreply 108April 5, 2019 11:26 AM

I would love to see Marie Osmond with no makeup on. She must be a horror story once she peels that 1/4" layer of pancake off her face.

by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2019 11:31 AM

Marinara is just garlic, EVOO, tomatoes, S&P. Though oregano is called for, I don't like it. I just steep some fresh basil in the sauce. No wine, no onion.

by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2019 11:33 AM

Here's Marie removing her makeup at one of her motivational events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2019 11:34 AM

[quote]Marinara is just garlic, EVOO, tomatoes, S&P. Though oregano is called for, I don't like it. I just steep some fresh basil in the sauce. No wine, no onion.

And I never, ever use dried basil in anything.

by Anonymousreply 112April 5, 2019 11:38 AM

In the top photo, the guy on the right hand side was David’s partner. He still may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 7, 2019 8:03 PM

Miss Venable will be his "good friend" Valerie Bertinelli's guest on this weekend's episode of "Valerie's Home Cooking."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 24, 2019 11:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!