Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jenny McCarthy Hits Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters

The claws are out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2019 5:58 AM

This won’t be a good look for Jenny if Babs drops dead in the next few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 1March 21, 2019 1:46 AM

[quote] She also claims that Walters once screamed at her for a tampon floating in the communal toilet. 'She’s standing in the hallway where the guests are, yelling at me about a tampon. I don’t know. Maybe in her brain, she went, ‘I’m going to the youngest, newest person here, because obviously she has her period and left a tampon floating,'" McCarthy says in the excerpt. "This is Barbara Walters. I’m not going to yell at her. So finally I said, ‘I’ll take care of it. I’ll take one for the team and I’ll flush it.’”

by Anonymousreply 2March 21, 2019 1:46 AM

R1, we should only be so lucky.

It’s a shame FX canceled Feud. This book would make for a captivating season. Rosie vs. Elizabeth, Barbara vs. Tampons, etc.

I hope Ryan Murphy has optioned it already.

by Anonymousreply 3March 21, 2019 1:49 AM

I bet she was jeolous of her fat cousins success.

by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2019 1:50 AM

Jenny McCarthy is a bat shit crazy c*nt. On the same level as Lauren Holly and Roseanne.

Nothing to see here. I've met all three.

These are not women you'd want in your home.

Think female versions of James Woods or Mickey Rourke.

Just no.

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2019 1:51 AM

She is right about them though.

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2019 1:56 AM

R2 don't worry. In this post-MeToo# era, Barb is being viewed through a different lens. She was buds with Woody Allen and Roy Cohn. She also suggested on her show that talking about Hollywood pedos was bad for bu$iness. Some college named something after her. Wouldn't be surprised if her name is removed from it sometime in the future.

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2019 2:01 AM

^R1

by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2019 2:02 AM

Jenny clean up this mess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 21, 2019 2:40 AM

Joy once said on the show that one of Barbara's final years was really tough because Barbara was acting so strangely. I don't know what season that would be.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2019 2:40 AM

R2 thanks for quoting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2019 4:53 AM

Did Jenny get along with Rosie and Sherri?

Also, what is up with Lauren Holly? She's nuts? Has there been a thread about her? The only thing I remember reading here is something about her being in a secret lesbian sex ring?

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2019 4:59 AM

[quote]Think female versions of James Woods or Mickey Rourke.

Was Mickey always a dick? I like to think he was nice enough until too many boxing blows to the head took their toll.

by Anonymousreply 13March 21, 2019 5:00 AM

I don't know why Whoopi is still on The View. She looks like a trainwreck and sometimes talks senselessly. She's definitely not an asset to the show.

by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2019 5:14 AM

Whoopi is inarticulate. And by the time she makes her point it's time for a commercial: "I mean, you know, it's like WOW, you know cause I' m like no way".

by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2019 5:34 AM

Does anyone still watch that crap?

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2019 5:56 AM

miss jenny is known s the biggest skank west of Abilene....she not only smells, but her potty mouth drips turgid niblets of mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2019 6:02 AM

Fuck! This is juicy stuff. I can't wait for the book. I will say, I've watched The View fairly regularly over its entire run and for my money the Whoopi/Sherri/Jenny/Babs year was the absolute worst, and that's saying something. They didn't gel at all and it was so obvious the directive was to be more light and fluffy with lots of lame "Sherri & Jenny talk pop culture~!!" segment. A lot of people liked the earlier View years but I had a soft spot for the 2007-2013 years with Whoopi/Joy/Sherri/Elizabeth/Babs. Whoopi was better back then and Elisabeth was infinitely more tolerable than McBeast is these days. I wish they had just kept that lineup rather than the revolving door of the last few years

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2019 6:05 AM

[Quote] Does anyone still watch that crap?

They must do or otherwise it wouldn't be on the air.

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2019 6:07 AM

R5 Weird that both McCarthy and Holly fucked Jim Carrey. I guess crazy is drawn to crazy.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2019 6:14 AM

R5, Lauren, Jenny, and Roseanne are all Scorpios. Of course they're deranged cunts.

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2019 6:57 AM

And the dullard Whoopi is a Scorpio too.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2019 7:02 AM

That anti-vaccination cunt won't get a penny from me.

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2019 7:02 AM

I'm a Scorpio too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2019 7:07 AM

why is Barbra still alive? her just being associated with cohn makes me want to take a shower.

i think her HUGE EGO turned her into a pain in the ass to anyone she disliked or felt threatened by.

i won't watch one second of the deluge of tributes to this bitch when she dies. finally.

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2019 7:14 AM

I hope she exposes Barbara for what she is. An evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2019 7:15 AM

Her face work seems to have softened her face in a good way

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2019 8:02 AM

Vintage gossip: “Holly, Lauren. Ex-wife of Jim Carrey, and indiscreet about his sexual skills. Vain. Linked with Ben Affleck, Ed Burns, Leonardo DiCaprio, Pete Sampras, and Luke Wilson.”

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2019 9:37 AM

How was she able to snag Donnie? He must know what a slut she has been for 30 yrs...

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2019 9:50 AM

When did Lauren Holly get with Batfleck?

by Anonymousreply 30March 21, 2019 9:51 AM

Still love the 24/7 caregiver who looked after Babs for the daughter who wants nothing to do with her, and dressed her in clown make up. Friends came to see BW and were horrified.

by Anonymousreply 31March 21, 2019 10:27 AM

[quote] I don't know why Whoopi is still on The View.

I don't know why this show is even still on the air. It became worthless many years back. I can only guess the stay at home fraus who have nothing better to do every day, and have little interest in anything new, still flock to it.

by Anonymousreply 32March 21, 2019 10:44 AM

The fact that Whoopi, one of the most talented comedians and actresses we've ever had, has been so frozen out of movies and TV that she's forced to do The View has broken my heart for years.

by Anonymousreply 33March 21, 2019 10:49 AM

McCarthy is trash.

by Anonymousreply 34March 21, 2019 1:36 PM

Ramin Setoodeh is still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 35March 21, 2019 1:40 PM

r5 do tell about them....PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 36March 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Yes, Barbara Walters is a harridan. This is well known.

It's also well known that she's currently riddled with dementia and probably won't live much longer. Why the hell is McCarthy slamming somebody in that situation? That's sick.

by Anonymousreply 37March 21, 2019 2:00 PM

Jenny McCarthy is nuts but in person she is gorgeous.

The anti-vac thing is scientifically disproven yet she still goes on and on about it.

Lauren Holly is a true pan sexual who will do and sleep with anybody she thinks will help her. Too bad she got old.

She's a more modern version of Valerie Perrine.

And as for Barbra Walters, her association and support of Roy Cohn earns her a really special place in hell.

Roy Cohn is probably the most vile homosexual that ever lived. And tRumps' hero. Pigs, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 38March 21, 2019 2:14 PM

Plus Barbara was a whore, who would spread her legs for anyone to get ahead. I forget the name of the Black married senator she fucked.

by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2019 2:46 PM

R33 It's because Whoopi's movies were really shitty toward the end and she had nowhere else to go. The last movie she made was with fellow D Lister Charlie Sheen - it was about 9/11, of all subjects, and went straight to video. Whoopi's big glory days are long over.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2019 3:21 PM

Barbara W named that former lover/Senator in her book. Which was news to the guy's wife. Such a low thing to do.

She also had no problem with one of her husbands being involved with the mafia. I never watched her after learning that.

by Anonymousreply 41March 21, 2019 3:29 PM

Barbara is/was a nasty piece of work with no ethical bone in her body. A dirty, downlow crook who got ahead by being brutal and vicious and putting herself first. She will be celebrated as a feminist hero - but she was just a nasty, vicious sociopath with lots of connections to dirty dealing. She likely is (or would have been) a full-on Trumpster. Part of the same crew of scam artist sociopath cons.

by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2019 3:39 PM

The senator was Edward Brooke.

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2019 3:40 PM

R5 I've never heard anything about Lauren Holly. Spill!

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2019 3:43 PM

R13 Mickey was arrested for domestic violence back in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2019 3:45 PM

It may surprise you to learn that Rosie was actually the sane one. It was the rest of them who were crazy.

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2019 4:14 PM

Does anyone remember why Rosie was fired? She mocked Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2019 4:16 PM

Does her book say anything about former mother-in-law Joyce Bulifant?

by Anonymousreply 48March 21, 2019 5:21 PM

Although McCarthy is nuts and was terrible on the show, I believe what she says because most of it has stuff that has been leaked about The View for years: e.g. Babs declining mental health and her basically being forced to retire, ABC's decision to fire Joy and Elisabeth to move the show is a more pop culture less political direction but almost instantly regretting it, Whoopi not getting along with Babs (and later Rosie) because she feels she's the top dog etc.

by Anonymousreply 49March 21, 2019 5:56 PM

R47 The first time Rosie left The View is was her own decision. ABC had wanted her to sign a three year deal, but she refused to sign anything more than a one year deal. Also there was a ton of behind the scenes drama between her and Barbara part of which stemmed from the fact that Walters didn't initially support Rosie in her feud with Trump.

The second time Rosie left it was allegedly a "mutual decision" between ABC and Rosie. Rosie had major issues with Whoopi and that's the major reason she left. Interestingly, I think O'Donnell was better on The View than Goldberg.

by Anonymousreply 50March 21, 2019 6:02 PM

I thought Babs had Joy fired because Joy said in an interview that Babs caught the chicken pox from Frank Langella and Babs didn't want that known. Of course, as is the tradition at The View, Joy had to say "It was my decision to leave".

by Anonymousreply 51March 21, 2019 6:04 PM

Jenny looks decidedly horse-faced to me.

by Anonymousreply 52March 21, 2019 6:08 PM

R50 Iagree with everyhting you wrote. I preferred Rosie on the View than her own talk show. She seemed engaged on the View but bored on her show.

R51 I had heard that Babs wanted to be the last original member standing so Joy was let go. The other originals all had left years earlier.

Babs ego & desires seemed to have pushed Joy unfairly out the door.

by Anonymousreply 53March 21, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote] The last movie she made was with fellow D Lister Charlie Sheen - it was about 9/11, of all subjects, and went straight to video.

Actually, the last movie she was in was the Tyler Perry-Tiffany Haddish film Nobody's Fool.

by Anonymousreply 54March 21, 2019 6:17 PM

That was her tampon. disgusting tramp whore. and she denied it.

by Anonymousreply 55March 21, 2019 6:18 PM

she has herpes....

by Anonymousreply 56March 21, 2019 6:19 PM

As the only premenopausal one of the bunch, I deduced the tampon was hers.

by Anonymousreply 57March 21, 2019 6:27 PM

Barbara Walters is a trailblazer and should be honored for it. She opened the news media to woman in ways that had never been seen before. The way that ABC treated her was an abomination. She created The View and it succeeded because of her. It is no wonder that she was acting out in her last year or so on the show, she was being pushed out of a show that she created and being treated horribly by the network where she had been a major star for over 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 58March 21, 2019 6:29 PM

She right about both of them. Barbara's an old Republican crone and Whoopi's ego has been completely out of control on The View.

by Anonymousreply 59March 21, 2019 6:33 PM

re: It's also well known that she's currently riddled with dementia and probably won't live much longer. Why the hell is McCarthy slamming somebody in that situation? That's sick.

NO it isn't.. luckily for Walters she has zero clue about any of this at the least, but if you don't want the truth of what a bitch you've been in your life and career you should have behaved better. fuck this it isn't fair bullshit. it was common knowledge before her brain melted.

by Anonymousreply 60March 21, 2019 6:42 PM

McCarthy is a clueless cunt to begin with. Her thing about vaccines should have disqualified her from every performance opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 61March 21, 2019 6:44 PM

[quote] Upon arriving at the studio, McCarthy recalls being asked by a producer to meet with Walters. "I walked into her dressing room and she blew up at me," she claims. "She was screaming, ‘How dare you say this! That autism can be cured?’ My knees were shaking. I remember my whole body was shaking."

Walters may be awful, but Walters is 100% right here. More people should be screaming at McCarthy over her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2019 6:49 PM

R52 You have to remember as well that Walters had a developmentally disabled sister, so she would feel strongly about someone saying such things can be cured.

by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2019 6:54 PM

i just want to know if jenny sprays donnie's dome for him....what is with these horrible pointed at the forehead skull styles???

by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2019 6:56 PM

R44 Sounds like Lauren Holly is just like her home-wrecking slut character in Beautiful Girls. I remember reading an interview years ago where she was trying to say the Farrelly brothers really wanted her to play the Cameron Diaz (Mary) role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2019 6:59 PM

Once Merdith Viera left the show, it started to go downhill. She's the only host who had dignity and class. The rest would fit right in with that low class ghetto talk show The Real or with Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2019 7:02 PM

You could tell Babe wasn't with it during those last few years and it was unbearably awkward to watch. She would go on and on about the dumbest things and seem confused or lost. She also seemed incredibly prudish and bitchy like they'd brought up that old buzz kill nun from high school up on stage. I was thrilled to see her go. She always read as cunty to me. Yes, she was a trailblazer, but she was also an insufferable, ass kissing bitch. You can be both.

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2019 7:06 PM

Oops! Meant Babs.

by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2019 7:06 PM

Jenny McCarthy hasn't had a real job in years (except for that embarrassing NY's EVE TV gig). She wrote this book because she's desperate for money.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2019 7:18 PM

R47 and R50 Rosie chose to leave. However, the show was turning her into the villain. And, yeah, Babs didn't support her in her feud with Trump. I think she felt forced out.

Babs was a major stafucker and bragged constantly about knowing everyone in NYC and getting invited to all the cool parties. I remember hearing that the cast was banned from gossiping about certain people (like Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones) because Babs was scared it would hurt her socially.

Elisabeth was such a manipulative cunt when Rosie was on. She clearly loved starting shit then playing victim.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2019 7:37 PM

R65 Haha! By the time There's Something About Mary was made, Holley was considered a never was and Diaz had been and up and comer for a while.

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2019 7:40 PM

I think Barbara is jealous of younger women. Debbie Matenoupous said that Barbara was mean to her, and wanted her fired from the beginning. She had the exact same experience that Jenny did.

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2019 7:52 PM

Barbara’s speech impediment is the only reason she ever got on TV. She is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2019 7:55 PM

Babs hasn't appeared in public since '16 and she is deep in the throes of dementia. Plus...white panic!

"Whoopi Goldberg recently paid a visit to her former co-host, but 89-year-old Walters couldn’t remember her at all, an insider claimed.

And even worse, Goldberg’s presence triggered a screaming fit from the reclusive star, the insider said.

'Barbara’s eyes were opened wide, and she was terrified,' the insider spilled. 'Barbara screamed: ‘Who is she? Get out, get out! Help me! Get out.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2019 7:56 PM

Can you people read? McCarthy didn't write a book, she was interviewed for one about The View.

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2019 7:58 PM

I'll never forget the pained look on Elizabeth Vargas' face when she was The View recounting her battle with alcoholism and Barbara kept interrupting her to say "Well we all knew", she did it several times and I don't know how Vargas kept it together. Barbara should have been long gone before that interview even took place.

by Anonymousreply 76March 21, 2019 7:59 PM

Smarter people then Jenny were taken in by the anti-vaccine fraud. The Lancet was supposed to be THE most authoritative and trusted medical journal in the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 21, 2019 8:00 PM

What does Jenny McC have to lose in being truthful? From everything I heard from friends at ABC that was a horrific season all around. She took the fall. Don't blame her for holding a grudge.

by Anonymousreply 78March 21, 2019 8:02 PM

^ This. You people want gossip and dirt, but on your terms and only about people you dislike. Evidently, Walters is sacrosanct here.

by Anonymousreply 79March 21, 2019 8:08 PM

That's exactly the opposite of what R78 just said.

by Anonymousreply 80March 21, 2019 8:14 PM

Babes was a token pioneer. They wanted to promote a woman and she spread her legs. She was never a real journalist. Can you imagine Dan Rather flirting with his interview subjects on air like she did with Castro and Clint Eastwood? She was an entertainment reporter, nothing more. A true lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 81March 21, 2019 8:21 PM

McCarthy only shared her experience for this book, she isn't the author. Others are sharing too.

by Anonymousreply 82March 21, 2019 8:22 PM

My mom's decline into Alzheimer's sounds much like Walters and occurred around the same age. My mother, too, was a controlling, angry narcissist her whole life She's only been off the air 4-5 years. It's remarkable that she was on the air the last two years (I didn't watch, I've just read descriptions here) The producers and those who'd been around her for a while saw the decline and must have been on pins and needles, not just about the confusion and rambling but also the potential for an unpredictable angry outburst.

The tampon episode is classic Alzheimer's explosion. A preturbation to the environment is blamed on the person most proximate to the situation or a person who is salient to them for whatever reason, usually a caretaker, but in this case the loud, obnoxious bimbo that showed up on the set. They conjure up false causation. My mom would trip on something in a public setting and start screaming and blaming the person who happened to be standing next to her.

The screaming about the vaccination stuff. When a stern, professional discussion and a warning not to discuss it on the show or else would have sufficed, only a raging explosion will do for some types of Alz sufferers. No internal restraints on behavior.

by Anonymousreply 83March 21, 2019 8:22 PM

Having worked with Whoopi on Hollywood Squares, I knew the second they announced Rosie was returning that one of them would not last out the season. Whoopi needs to be the center of everything, and when she isn't, it's not fun to be around. If she feels the slightest slight or disrespect she goes off or shuts down.

by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2019 8:38 PM

Barbara WILL pay for these sins. She has been linked to the scum of the earth. She will PAY for terrorizing these young ladies and will be shamed in public. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2019 8:38 PM

When Whoopi retires, they need to bring back Rosie to replace her as moderator.

by Anonymousreply 86March 21, 2019 8:58 PM

Barbara reminds me of my grandmother who also has dementia. I could see it during her last few seasons, especially when she'd finally let loose and random and talk about something she usually never would.

by Anonymousreply 87March 21, 2019 9:07 PM

[quote] I'll never forget the pained look on Elizabeth Vargas' face when she was The View recounting her battle with alcoholism and Barbara kept interrupting her to say "Well we all knew", she did it several times and I don't know how Vargas kept it together. Barbara should have been long gone before that interview even took place.

IIRC, Elizabeth Vargas made it a point that "nobody knew" about her alcoholism. If people (alcoholics) knew that they weren't fooling anybody, maybe they would address it sooner. If Barbara Walters was just bursting that bubble, then I think it was a valid point.

by Anonymousreply 88March 21, 2019 9:07 PM

R51 Joy has made that joke several times, but she and Elisabeth have both admitted that their contracts were not renewed (aka they were fired) by ABC. Basically The View's was losing ratings ground to The Talk and ABC felt it was time for the show to move in a more pop culture less political direction. Joy and Elisabeth were the most political co-hosts hence they were fired. Allegedly, Barbara fought tooth and nail to keep Elisabeth, but didn't really give a rats ass about what happened to Joy. It was Barbara who secured Elisabeth a job at Fox News when it became clear ABC didn't get hoot what Barbara wanted. There is some speculation that Joy was also fired partly because ABC had made it clear to Barbara it was time for her to go and Barbara wanted to be the last original co-host to leave. Joy remained on good terms with ABC and people at The View hence the reason they eventually asked her back. Elisabeth clearly was bitter and except for Barbara's last episode, she has never returned and never will return to the show. Hell even Star has been allowed back several times.

R86 I really feel like Whoopi is never going to retire from The View willing, I mean what else has she got going for her? Rosie will never return as she's burnt too many bridges at The View.

R87 Joy has hinted that Barbara's behavior changed drastically in her final few years on the show that makes me think she was showing the early signs of dementia even then. Mood swings and irrasional rage are common in the early stages.

by Anonymousreply 89March 21, 2019 9:11 PM

I can’t really imagine Barbara Walters yelling.

by Anonymousreply 90March 21, 2019 9:18 PM

They fired Nicole Wallace as well. Was BW behind that? It was the best thing that ever happened to Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 91March 21, 2019 9:19 PM

I like Whoopie in most of her movies.

by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2019 9:20 PM

It was the producers, R91. Barbara had already left. They wanted to move the show into a more entertainment and pop culture direction, but Nicolle simply wasn't well-versed enough of such things to discuss them. Not being knowledgeable about the Kardashians was a handicap. Another issue is that she wasn't loud or dramatic enough to present the conservative viewpoint on the panel. Imagine that! Getting fired for not being enough of a nut.

by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2019 9:29 PM

R92 at the peak of her career, Whoopi had some fun movies. To me her last good star vechile movie was The Associate in 1996 which sadly bombed at the box office but was a good movie.

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2019 10:04 PM

Whoopi is insufferable. Bitch thinks she's a close friend with EVERYBODY.

by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2019 10:28 PM

I agree R95 I wonder if they will talk about this book on a future episode?

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2019 10:42 PM

Barbara is deservedly sitting in her shit-filled Depends.. That's what happens to a whore and liar.

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2019 11:21 PM

McCarthy has had her show on Sirius since the time she left the View. Also she's a judge on that stupid Masked Singer show.

Rosie's pissed at the author used the fact that she was molested by her father as a teaser for his book. He's been trying to do damage control on twitter but tweeting nice things about her.

by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2019 11:32 PM

Whoopi is an EGOT.

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2019 11:51 PM

Team Jenny

by Anonymousreply 100March 22, 2019 12:02 AM

[quote] It's because Whoopi's movies were really shitty toward the end and she had nowhere else to go

She'd actually been reduced to primarily doing voice work for children's cartoons before The View (she was also hosting a morning radio show.) Her movie career was toast before The View rescued her from has-been obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 101March 22, 2019 12:09 AM

Gay men who watch that cackling henfest called the View (and also pay attention to the backstage goings-on) make me cringe as much as gay men with frosted highlights in their hair who scream "yaasss girl!"

by Anonymousreply 102March 22, 2019 12:21 AM

Barbara Walters probably flipped out when Whoopi visited because she thought she had broken in, the racist old cunt.

History will not and should not be kind to Baba Wawa. She’s an awful woman who sucked up to the rich and powerful. She reminds me of an ex-boss who has spread a rumour (about herself) that she’s from vast family wealth (she grew up very poor). This woman has been married 3 times. I can’t wait till Baba’s sordid past gets exploded all over the place when she buys it.

by Anonymousreply 103March 22, 2019 12:46 AM

In regards to the Whoopi versus Rosie year I read (probably on DL) that ABC was going to stick with Rosie and get rid of Whoopi but Rosie declined and said let Whoopi stay because Rosie's doctors were concerned with her heart attack and the stress she would be under and plus she was facing a custody battle coming up.

by Anonymousreply 104March 22, 2019 1:56 AM

Barbara Walters doesn't get the amount same of attention here as other cunty celebrities. Barbara's accomplishments for women mask what a truly difficult person she was to work with. Even her own daughter didn't like her growing up.

by Anonymousreply 105March 22, 2019 3:40 AM

[Quote] Jenny McCarthy Hits Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters

I'd watch that.

by Anonymousreply 106March 22, 2019 3:43 AM

I wonder if there will ever be a biopic about Barbara along the lines of Mommie Dearest. Who shall play her?

by Anonymousreply 107March 22, 2019 3:45 AM

People forget that Whoopi was on the way out when the Rosie fight happened. It took years before viewers warmed-up to Whoopi and the show's ratings were declining with her. It was the Rosie fight that turned things around for her, because middle America hated Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 108March 22, 2019 3:49 AM

In my fantasy, Star Jones was bribing an assistant to do things like leave an unflushed red cotton pony in the View toilet where Barbara La Incontentia would be sure to find it.

by Anonymousreply 109March 22, 2019 4:04 AM

I’d only wish dementia on the very worst people-like Trump. Not sure Walters deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 110March 22, 2019 4:11 AM

I love Cheri Oteri playing Barbara. She was so hilarious. Even Barbara thought you was funny playing her.

by Anonymousreply 111March 22, 2019 4:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 22, 2019 4:26 AM

R112 I agree. One of my favorites was when Tracie Morgan played Star Jones.

by Anonymousreply 113March 22, 2019 4:32 AM

I'm tired of Whoopi on the show....I love her as an Actress and comedian, but I'd much rather have Joy as the moderator. When Whoopi was sick, I enjoyed the show so much more....even though I wanted her well again. I think Jenny is honest with her comments and has every right to share her feelings

by Anonymousreply 114March 22, 2019 4:36 AM

r108 I think it was Trump that saved the shows ratings not hatred for Rosie.

Like he saved Colbert, and the New York Times etc.

by Anonymousreply 115March 22, 2019 4:37 AM

Joy and Meghan even seemed to start getting along on the show the longer Whoopi was gone.

by Anonymousreply 116March 22, 2019 4:40 AM

I enjoyed Colbert when dump was first ran/got elected. Now that he's been doing the same schtick for over three years, I don't bother tuning in anymore.

by Anonymousreply 117March 22, 2019 4:42 AM

Star Jones love Tracy Morgan playing her too. I'm a LawYuh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 118March 22, 2019 4:45 AM

[Quote] Not being knowledgeable about the Kardashians was a handicap.

How depressing.

[Quote] Gay men who watch that cackling henfest called the View (and also pay attention to the backstage goings-on) make me cringe as much as gay men with frosted highlights in their hair who scream "yaasss girl!"

Are frosted highlights in again??

by Anonymousreply 119March 22, 2019 4:59 AM

I forgot how often they'd try to shill Barbara's book Audition on the show. That Cheri Oteri clip is great!

by Anonymousreply 120March 22, 2019 5:16 AM

Poor Jenny was lacking about 15 iq points to even begin to be aware how to hold her own with sharks like babawawa and Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 121March 22, 2019 5:17 AM

I do NOt believe the rumors are true that jenny rents out her stretched out yet fragrant hole to prosperous paying customers to help pay the mortgage...

nor do I believe the rumor of her supposed torrid affair with wendy Williams when she is on a binge..

even wendy has better taste than that, tho word is she cant see cause of the goggly assed eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 122March 22, 2019 8:22 AM

I don't think this "confession" will fare well much with anyone, Barbara lovers or critics alike. A lot of it is retread material already known by industry people and even a few outsiders or devoted fans. Taking a dump on the elderly infirm when one is demonstrably dumber than a box full of rocks is not a good thing. Simply sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 123March 22, 2019 12:07 PM

Who would want this whore? she has herpes!

by Anonymousreply 124March 22, 2019 11:51 PM

It's a shame that Cheri Oteri doesn't work more. Is she not well liked? Bad plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 125March 23, 2019 12:27 AM

Oteri is rumored to be mentally ill. I loved her on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 126March 23, 2019 12:40 AM

Why can’t she see because of the giggly eyes r122?

by Anonymousreply 127March 23, 2019 1:12 AM

She’s got a nice face, big tits and a reasonably good ass. Face it guys you’re gay if you don’t think she’s hot

by Anonymousreply 128March 23, 2019 1:18 AM

My favorite Barbara impersonation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 23, 2019 1:51 AM

Why does anyone care what she thinks? She’s a bottle blonde with an IQ lower than my cat’s. That’s really low because he’s a dumbass. He hasn’t really mastered the litterbox, and I doubt Jenny has either.

by Anonymousreply 130March 23, 2019 3:16 AM

Not even her cousin wants to deal with that mess. Fuck the eternal groupie girl

by Anonymousreply 131March 23, 2019 3:19 AM

R128 You can think she is a hot piece of ass, and still think she is a vapid, stupid dumb ass. I'm bi and I'll admit I beat off to her numerous times as a teenager, but I'd never want to hold a conversation with her.

by Anonymousreply 132March 23, 2019 3:25 AM

R7 I couldn't stand her smarmy fake empathy with grief-stricken celebs. Intrusive phony. What's a BHmanny?

by Anonymousreply 133March 23, 2019 3:25 AM

Oooooh! Missy Mac is all over this thread!

by Anonymousreply 134March 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Jenny jenny big big ho Dooh dah dooh dah Jenny Jenny stupid too All doo dong day....

by Anonymousreply 135March 23, 2019 3:35 AM

[quote]I wonder if there will ever be a biopic about Barbara along the lines of Mommie Dearest. Who shall play her? '

How about Rachel Dratch?

by Anonymousreply 136March 23, 2019 4:06 AM

I’m a little late to this thread, but reading through it I get it: Whoopi ‘s a controlling mess and Babs is a bitch, also Jenny is stupid as hell, but I’d like to hear more from R5 what he knows about Lauren Holly being a batshit crazy pansexual ho. I found that interesting that he mentioned her along with Jenny and Roseanne as the three craziest bitches in Hollywood he’s met. Seems kind of obscure & i’m sure there’s a story in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 137March 30, 2019 3:55 AM

Bella Thorne is mad with Whoopi now.

by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2019 2:24 AM

Someone should give the anti-vaxxer bitch the measles she'd be dead in a week.

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2019 2:38 AM

R139 I was reading that Jenny had somewhat backed down on her anti vax stance. But now it looks like Jessica Biel is ready to replace her 😐

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2019 4:33 AM

Jessica Biel married Justin Timberlake so we already knew she was an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2019 5:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!