Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ads That Made You Horny In Your Youth

This one from the Chicago Film Festival used to drive me insane when I was in college at Northwestern.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2019 10:13 PM

Hot -- whatever that is advertising.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2019 2:37 PM

it's making me dizzy

I liked the Jim Palmer jockey underwear ad

looking back, none of those guys had great bodies, but Jim's smile was warm and inviting; like he'd be a hot daddy type to just hold you.

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2019 2:52 PM

Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2019 2:57 PM

Ditto on the Jim Palmer. That's when I knew I was gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2019 3:07 PM

In my youth the only advertising we had to make us horny was the men's underwear section of the Sears Roebuck catalog.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2019 3:09 PM

Drove me crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2019 3:10 PM

yeah; I used to dream of spooning with Jim as the big spoon, of course.

Warm, just enough hair, friendly.

Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2019 3:23 PM

Marky Mark in tighty whities.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2019 3:33 PM

Nothing sexy about Marky Mark with his thuggish build and violent reputation and convictions.

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2019 3:46 PM

This early Calvin Klein underwear ad with Tom Hintnaus, which was on a huge billboard in Times Square. I was young and mesmerized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2019 3:51 PM

I don't even like rugby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2019 3:55 PM

Davidoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2019 4:12 PM

basically any half naked guy with a hairy chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2019 4:23 PM

NIck Kamen and Levi 501

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2019 4:26 PM

I read this as “Ads That Made You Horny in Your Mouth”

I need to get laid. Badly.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2019 4:28 PM

Diet Coke ad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2019 4:31 PM

For years I hung onto a Jockey ad I tore out of a magazine that was a Hollywood-Squares set up of eight photos of underwear athletes (my faves were JoJo White and of course Jim Palmer) with the middle square wasted on the logo. I somehow lost it during move during my 20's and was heartbroken

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2019 4:34 PM

The Jim Palmer ads did nothing for me then and do less for me now.

But the Tom Hintnaus Calvin Klein ad inspired many a jerk-off session.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2019 4:45 PM

When I was a kid, the Soloflex ads were all over television. Those pictures of Scott Madison were one of telltales that I would be into men.

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2019 5:02 PM

The Aspie Thread Copycat is milking this thread again and people are just playing ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2019 10:05 PM

I suspect r20 is the aspie, not OP.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2019 10:10 PM

JIM PALMER! JIM PALMER! i remember being all sneaky as a kid tearing those underwear ads out of sports illustrated magazines.. i STILL have one from all these years later and i think it was his HOTTEST lay-out.. he's sitting down on some 'cube" and the particular underwear he is wearing is a pale blue with lines going across it and he is just THICK AND BULGING from his natural package and the way they "lit" him and the underwear! WOW!.. not sure if it was here on datalounge or not, but i remember reading someone posting that they saw palmer in person at a airport back in the day and he was literally even more stunning in person. literally breath taking! awesome!

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2019 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!