Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill Part XXIV: The Durrell Creatures Feast on Effigy of Kevin Tsujihara

JERSEY, CI: The critically endangered specimens of Jersey Zoo (formerly Durrell Wildlife Park) celebrated today’s firing of Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara with a luau by the park’s lagoon. The centerpiece of the festivities was the spit-roast of an effigy of the disgraced executive, whom the specimens hold responsible for the disastrous rollout of the DC Extended Universe.

“Tsujihara came into the C suite with no production experience,” the Malagasy Marmoset explained. “He mapped out a plan for an extended film universe but his only devotion was to numbers and release dates. Having no vision for the creative direction of the films, he trusted the wrong people and delivered the flaming turds Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad and Justice League.

“Thanks to Tsujihara, Warner Bros abandoned all plans for future Superman films and released Henry from his contract. Tsujihara may have been fired for letting some skank blackmail him, but for us, it’ll always be about the disrespect he has shown to Superman and his fans.”

“Is this pork or lamb?” the Marmoset inquired, as he took another slice of the steaming roast with the Tsujihara mask over the animal’s head. He was assured it was pork.

In other news, Florida Authorities have announced they have no new leads on the disappearance of Ben Blankenship...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 2, 2019 4:13 AM

Mmmm. Henry. Spit roast.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2019 11:43 PM

Mmmmmm Henry indeed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2019 11:48 PM

I have no idea what these threads are about. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2019 12:19 AM

Brilliant OP!

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2019 3:36 AM

Ben B. Was reportedly seen painting his nails. He then however blamed it on being confused as his daughter wanted him to pain HER nails.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2019 3:45 AM

What’s this about Ben?

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2019 3:54 AM

We finally got our first blurry picture of Henry in costume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2019 8:47 AM

Joss Whedon tweets how great Cavill's superman could be, causing mayhem, in the comments some people are still waiting for the #snydercut! When will they give up?

One of the comment mention how his superman was great, but his Clark Kent was bad? We barely see his CK in BvS and JL.

In other superman news, Dean Cain just tweeted about knocking a teen cold for throwing an egg to a racist senator. Maybe it's better if actors don't handle their social media themself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2019 6:06 PM

My God, does this man ever take a bad picture?

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2019 6:10 PM

Dean Cain is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2019 6:18 PM

[quote] Cavill is a GREAT Superman - definitely the best since Reeves

In my opinion he’s forgetting the actual best one since ReevE.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2019 6:27 PM

No Brandon, I mean Randon, your haircut was bad, the tuck in cape was ridiculous and your director was using his movies as leverage to fuck "actors" for walk in part.

And yes, Whedon got his Reeve(s) mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2019 7:09 PM

The picture posted by R7, albeit far away, looks promising.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2019 9:28 PM

This "article" is trending on twitter, OP are you writing outside of DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2019 6:45 AM

R14 The sad part is several people actually believed the article. Like there are actual human beings that really thought Henry Cavill was holding up production to work at a Starbucks. I don't even know what to say to that.

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2019 9:05 PM

Whew Chile! I thought we hit the pinnacle of crazy with Macaroon and her multiple aliases and her essays about Henry's relationships. WRONG! A new contender has come for the crown! Out of boredom while recovering from the plague, I checked out wdw and was not disappointed! We have a Frau using reverse image technology, stalking bartenders, using MapQuest. Honey, that is some serious dedication to find information about a man that doesn't even know you're alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2019 6:12 PM

So they just found out who Butch Cassidy is?

by Anonymousreply 17March 24, 2019 12:23 AM

R15 Article was lame, I don't get how it was trending.

by Anonymousreply 18March 24, 2019 12:24 AM

R18 It wasn't the best satire which is why I was so surprised people actually believed it was true.

R17 Yep. And it's a complete shxtshow. That Lovey London chick needs to have a restraining order against her ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 19March 24, 2019 1:32 AM

Is Henry expanding his bearding choices?

by Anonymousreply 20March 24, 2019 1:45 AM

Wdw has good updates but crazy. LSA is only gifs and photos.

by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2019 6:15 AM

R18 trending is a big word, it's trending only if you look up the name Cavill, but he is not trending himself that much at the moment, it's very quiet, as long as you don't go to wdw etc. I have no intention to go there, I know I will loose my shit like last time and start stalking the friends of the girlfriend and call them out on their racist ignorant tweet from last year.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2019 7:20 AM

R20 Not really. The new girl looks exactly like Lucy. It's pretty creepy. Guess that answers the question of who broke up with whom in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2019 4:47 PM

He has a beard type.

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2019 8:49 PM

So who is this new beard? I want to see her and compare. What's her sm?

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2019 3:35 AM

A barely coherent Snyder (coke?) revealed his original plans for Justice League at some fan event

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2019 10:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2019 10:28 AM

Better article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2019 10:34 AM

WTF is that wdw dating life link. Delusional fraus in midlife crisis. Don’t post nonsense here.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2019 12:42 PM

R25 you're about a day late. She made it private after half of his fans added her.

Lucycaca 2.0

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2019 1:03 PM

Should've said "finally" made it private.

Not that that's her real one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2019 1:12 PM

R29 Hush child! Everything posted here is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2019 6:23 PM

R32 "child"? How old are you? And I like the "nonsense" here, if you don't, nobody forces you to post on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2019 8:21 PM

R33 Sweetie pie. You were the one with your panties in a knot because of a link. No one forced you to click on it, Boo Boo.

by Anonymousreply 34March 26, 2019 2:29 AM

R34 That's what "panties in a knot" means? because of Whedon's tweet? really?!! (just for the "Sweetie pie" comment, vielle conne!)

R25 who are you? How come you never posted on DL before and your first question is about the new "girlfriend" when we couldn't be bothered to look her up? Why talk about wdw when somebody dropp her name, seriously she doesn't even look like herself in her profile picture if it's the aussie girl?

I though his team decided not to insult people intelligence by not posting blinds and tabloid article about his last beard, apparently they don't bother with the general public anymore and just focus on fans? Why? Why bother? It makes no difference if he is "in a relationship" for his fans. The fangirl think he is straight anyway, and as long as they have eyes to see the gays still wants to fuck him (or be fucked by him), nobody will change their mind! His private life is boring, why stirr the shit on social media?! He should focus his energy trying to be mainstream instead of cheap baiting his fans.

by Anonymousreply 35March 26, 2019 6:57 AM

Corey mentioning Henry on his Instagram....again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 27, 2019 10:15 AM

Corey is a never-was who is now in proximity to an actual celebrity

It can be intoxicating to them, Watch “The Other Two”

by Anonymousreply 37March 27, 2019 10:54 AM

I love that Ms Spears got called out for posting old photos yet again! First he gets exiled from Budapest. Now he's refrenced Henry three times in a row on Instagram. Has Henners stopped answering Corey's phone calls and texts? Ms Spears needs to watch He's Just Not That Into You and get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 38March 27, 2019 3:20 PM

Ms. Spears is depressed. He's deflecting 'cause he was disappointed with Henry's new beard.

Fun fact: the beard, Butch Cassidy, is a fan that ran Durrel in 2018. Raise your hand if you think his PR will spin this as fan meets celeb, celeb likes fan, celeb dates fan.

by Anonymousreply 39March 28, 2019 4:38 AM

Kudos to Henry's team though for preparing a beard a year in advance.

by Anonymousreply 40March 28, 2019 4:39 AM

Oh please. Lucy v2.0 went to Durrell specifically to meet Henry. One look at her IG follows and you can obviously see she did her research into his interests, likes, exes and molded herself accordingly. Kudos to HER for ingratiating herself into the Cavill clan and reaching her goal. This has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with a fangirl who saw what she wanted and got it. Too bad for her it's not going to last.

by Anonymousreply 41March 28, 2019 5:59 AM

With Tsuj out could Henry be back in as Supes?

He really is perfect for the role.... and that glorious hairy chest! Swoon!

by Anonymousreply 42March 28, 2019 6:06 AM

[quote]This has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with a fangirl who saw what she wanted and got it.

Maybe, getting "it" was a beard contract. She realized that breathing Henry's air is better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 43March 28, 2019 6:11 AM

new fan picture from La Palma

He is being very quiet about Durell, he changed the link to another charity, is he really going?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 28, 2019 6:51 AM

I don't know if that's a new pic, because his hair seems to be in a ponytail.

by Anonymousreply 45March 28, 2019 7:13 AM

JFC are we still believing the rubbish wdw dating life that Lucy2.0 is the same girl from London?

by Anonymousreply 46March 28, 2019 11:53 AM

R41 his PR team are very happy right now

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2019 12:34 AM

R44 awww! Henry with a cold sore.

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2019 12:35 AM

JFC?

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2019 8:18 PM

Corey liking a comment on his IG saying Henry should come out and share his true love with miss Spears definitely says Buda was a pest for him.

by Anonymousreply 50March 30, 2019 3:15 AM

What is up with that cold sore?

by Anonymousreply 51March 30, 2019 8:32 AM

Apparently Henry was supposed to re-hookup with the mystery redhead he had shared a drunk cab with years ago. However she had gained a lot of weight and that's why only a picture of both of them made the Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2019 10:23 PM

R52 Stop talking nonsense from what you're reading at WDW. Henry was hooking up with Charlotte like he was hooking with Ms. Spears. Aka NOT AT ALL Whoever and whatever Lucy 2.0 is to him, it didn't stop him from partying his ass off and hanging out with a female that definitely wasn't Lucy 2.0 in La Palma.

by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2019 12:27 AM

Do tell! He's such a slut!

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2019 1:27 AM

Henry hasn’t been linked with a woman in ages. It was about time. And as much as I love those Kal posts they were getting a little cringe. And thank god he’s dropped any reference to My Everence.

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2019 2:08 AM

Huh? R53 The girl was a beard to go along with his "hooking up with an ex is easier because of the me too movement" bullshit comment. But the weight gain stopped it from happening. And how on earth are you denying the relationship between him and Corey Spears? All he needs to do next is to post a snapshot of an old pic or conversation because he's blatantly admitting it on his Instagram.

And why do keep bringing up WDW at almost every comment?

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2019 2:11 AM

I'm behind here. Who is Charlotte? He was spotted with a brunette in Spain. Is this someone different?? The redhead is someone named Catherine Collins I believe. She has been at Durrell for the run and apparently has told people she's been seeing him on and off for 5+ years. She sounds like a creeper to me.

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2019 2:35 AM

R56 Wait! Who admitted what on Instagram? I'm behind! Did Henry come out?

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2019 4:02 AM

[quote] The girl was a beard to go along with his "hooking up with an ex is easier because of the me too movement" bullshit comment. But the weight gain stopped it from happening.

Did I miss something? I don't recall him mentioning that he resorts to hooking up with an ex in the context of his MeToo comments. But if he did, what would be the purpose of pretending to rekindle a booty call with a female that he never even with? What's the point? I mean how many of his fans are following him that closely to even connect the dots? Now that he's done with Superman, I hope that he follows the lead of his doppleganger, Matt Bomer and comes the fuck out. A mess...

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2019 4:39 AM

Those poor fans. Any chick can come forward and say they were a side piece, driveby, or whatever, and these dumb broads will believe it. I was wondering who they were talking about, and it's some middle-aged stalker chick, who has been lurking for years. This woman is a major fan. She is able to travel, so she makes sure she can go to every fan event. She is truly dedicated, but I can't even say she's a beard let alone a gf.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2019 5:32 AM

I think these three pics got their tongues wagging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2019 6:40 AM

Now, you see her... now you don't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2019 6:40 AM

Now, who is this? A co-star?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2019 6:41 AM

R57 I meant Catherine. R56 The only people that believe Corey and Henry hooked up are you and Corey. Stop quoting wdw verbatim and I'll stop bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2019 2:19 PM

R64 Now you're just insulting. The Fraus over there keep drooling over their heterosexual actor Henry. Are you sure you're not one of them?

And the redhead "tea" has been known for a year now and is Infact now cold and stale.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2019 3:54 PM

R65 We all know the Charlotte tea is stale. You keep quoting wdw as truth so you're the closeted Frau. I freely admit I lurk there and laugh. Keep clinging to that Corey Henry narrative. When Henners comes out, it won't be with Corey. LOL

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2019 4:21 PM

Can we get back to talking about Henry’s ass and tits?

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2019 4:24 PM

In London he was walking with Taylah Bisshop, who ran Durrell in ‘18. She’s the pilates instructor from Oz, I thought she was the new beard.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2019 4:44 PM

R68 thank you for the info, is it your first time here?

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2019 5:21 PM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2019 5:26 PM

Your mom says “be nice.”

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2019 7:43 PM

Be Best!

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2019 7:53 PM

R68 R71 We don't care about the last beard, she has nothing for her, we don't need to know her name, that's why we call her Lucy2.0. He will never drag her on a red carpet. He didn't took Lucy to the JL premiere and she worked on it as a stunt girl.

Why is HCN promoting the last pictures from Grenada? Nobody picked up the photo with the girl, because they are lame, we can't see anything. The fact that they are using a fan blog to bait the fans about "the girlfriend" is fucking lame.

The only info I want to know about the new beard is does she has racist and ignorant friends like Lucy has? Because the Eastwood and their friends don't seem to be able to make the difference between a regular job opening and a diversity scheme, or have any knowlegde of whitewashing in the movie industry, you know the one she works for as a stunt dept coordinator (she has an IMDB page).

That's the kind of people who volunteer to help Henry to look straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2019 8:27 PM

Old photo but nice erect nips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2019 9:30 PM

Miss spears is acknowledging the issues with Henry's fandom by following the Henry Cavill News exposing page. They probably blocked Corey too.

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2019 6:29 AM

I just want Henry to sit on my face.

Stache or no stache.

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2019 8:09 AM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 3, 2019 1:22 PM

The beardog.

by Anonymousreply 78April 3, 2019 1:47 PM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2019 11:36 AM

So anybody watch Shazam? How long is the cameo he was supposed to do? Is it any good?

by Anonymousreply 80April 6, 2019 7:38 PM

Did he do a cameo? I haven't kept up.

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2019 3:56 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 82April 7, 2019 4:44 AM

Of course, he didn't do a cameo. He pissed off WB and that's why his career is crickets. Now, he's got all of his egg in one basket shooting the Witcher with nothing lined up if it fails.

by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2019 6:50 AM

Honey they were never going to make another Snyderverse Superman film, just get it though your thick skull already.

by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2019 6:52 AM

Sorry I wasn't clear, as anybody watched Shazam and could tell us how long "Superman" is on screen? Apparently he shows up a the school canteen when Shazam is having lunch with his friend? What do they say?

by Anonymousreply 85April 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Superman was in Shazam for about 8 seconds but Henry was not, if that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 86April 7, 2019 8:27 AM

Thanks R86 that's what I wanted to know.

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2019 9:38 AM

Did they show Superman's face or just a body?

by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2019 9:46 AM

Just Superman body without head

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2019 10:21 AM

Charlie in Budapest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2019 12:13 PM

in other news, we have a picture of Henry playing superman with his moustache on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2019 1:50 PM

So Charlie is back in Budapest again with Henry...glad the bros are together so soon.

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2019 2:11 PM

Pretty sure that was an April Fools photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2019 2:40 PM

R93 No, it seems legit, THAT tweet is defenitely a joke though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2019 3:18 PM

New post on IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 8, 2019 12:58 AM

He went commando to the gym. I see.

by Anonymousreply 96April 8, 2019 5:50 AM

God damn! What I wouldn't give to have him sit on my face!

by Anonymousreply 97April 8, 2019 5:57 AM

Butch Cassidy just made her account public again.

I wonder if his PR consult her on which images she should post or delete on her IG?

by Anonymousreply 98April 8, 2019 9:56 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 99April 8, 2019 10:02 PM

His new beard R99

by Anonymousreply 100April 8, 2019 10:07 PM

I guess that means new subtle hints at a Totally Real and not contractually obliged relationship is due soon R98

by Anonymousreply 101April 8, 2019 10:22 PM

Her and Lucy could be sisters or cousins. Jesus, he really has a "type" doesn't he?? This one looks like she could bench press more than most men.

by Anonymousreply 102April 8, 2019 10:56 PM

There's a new beard?

by Anonymousreply 103April 9, 2019 12:43 AM

That's the speculation. It's been quiet since Lucy so I guess it's time for a new one.

by Anonymousreply 104April 9, 2019 2:04 AM

What does he have to promote? Maybe, this chick is a co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 105April 9, 2019 5:23 AM

What's her name/IG?

by Anonymousreply 106April 9, 2019 5:50 AM

Don’t post it here! Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 107April 9, 2019 5:51 AM

her name is already in this thread (thanks to a new comer, welcome!), she got public to show off her new "bod", because she might be a yoga instructor, but she really is a cross fit nutter... and not in stunt whatsoever, so they have no reason to know each other... outside her stalking of course!

by Anonymousreply 108April 9, 2019 5:55 AM

The personn who dropped her name in this thread has never posted before, and then never poster after, how FUCKING convenient! If we wanted to have her name, we could have visited wdw like we have been invited to for the last few weeks, this site is shit, that why I'm here! Stop dragging us in that mess, the bearding are amateurish and lame.

I can't fucking stand to see my fave actor using somebody as a shield, even if it's a woman with the body of He-man. (wich is a bit coutnerproductive if it's do kill the gay rumor, I wouldn't get a woman with the body of a man to pretend "I'm straight")

by Anonymousreply 109April 9, 2019 5:59 AM

109 here : ignore the typo, I should be leaving to work right now...

by Anonymousreply 110April 9, 2019 6:00 AM

I see she has the same dog Cavill wanted (German Shepherd) before I guess Michael Blevins convinced him to get an Akita.

Other than that, I don't see how people are tying this chick to Cavill. She doesn't look like the (worker) girl in London.

by Anonymousreply 111April 9, 2019 6:10 AM

[quote] even if it's a woman with the body of He-man.

Is Henry a man with the body of He-woman?

by Anonymousreply 112April 9, 2019 6:20 AM

Awwww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 9, 2019 11:30 AM

Kal!!!

by Anonymousreply 114April 9, 2019 1:41 PM

alternative casting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 11, 2019 5:36 PM

This one's been doing the rounds on Instagram recently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 12, 2019 6:20 AM

So is this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 12, 2019 6:54 AM

R17, I wish that were really. It is awfully nice though.

by Anonymousreply 118April 12, 2019 1:47 PM

Bitch fight in Lucy 2.0's comments. She made her page public again for this pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 12, 2019 5:54 PM

Does Henry have a smooth or hairy ass?

by Anonymousreply 120April 12, 2019 6:33 PM

I'd say definitely hairy.

by Anonymousreply 121April 12, 2019 6:36 PM

Apparently, the "after" pic was taken inside Henry's place in Budapest. This is probably why she made it public again. However, now it's back to private.

by Anonymousreply 122April 13, 2019 2:35 AM

R122 Neither of those photos were taken inside of Henry's Budapest home. The fandom took the bait hook, line, sinker.

by Anonymousreply 123April 13, 2019 4:02 AM

I went to see Shazam, R86 the 8 seconds of superman are generous, if you blink you miss it, but there are defenitely so many references of Supes and Batman, it looks odd they have so many merchs/toys in that univers, do Batman and Supe get a % on the sale?

Dany's name is the first in the producers' credit, there is no way she would have messed the Cavill cameo with WB and kept her producer's credit. I don't understand.

Shazam was fun, not for children, like really graphic sometimes, and with psychologicals abuse on kids, abandonning your kid in the middle of a fair? Telling your kid he is a little whiny shit?! I don't know for the comic, but is it normal Shazam and Bily act very differently from each other, like he is so immature when he is Shazam, and a moody teenager when he is Bily?! Zachary played Shazam like a 10 years old on a sugar crush.

by Anonymousreply 124April 13, 2019 6:51 AM

Dany was a producer in Shazam?

Makes me think she doesn't mind tarnishing Henry and WBs relationship to keep herself in the forefront with them.

by Anonymousreply 125April 13, 2019 10:08 AM

Rock was originally supposed to be the villain in Shazam so that’s why she’s attached. She may have had nothing to do with the film.

by Anonymousreply 126April 13, 2019 11:36 AM

So Henry is dating another young girl. How has he not been metoo'd .

by Anonymousreply 127April 13, 2019 12:47 PM

Because he's gay R127.

You should stick to Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 128April 13, 2019 1:46 PM

Plus, metoo is about getting sexual favour against a job, so unless he promised a acting part in the Witcher for the girl who volunteer to be his girlfriend, or that he is spending his free time on set sexually harassing the crew and the cast, there is no case for a "metoo".

He still hasn't given a proper answer to the question after his incel messup for the GQ Australia article last year, each time a "journalist" tried to give him a chance to give a proper answer, he dodged the question with a very pr answer.

by Anonymousreply 129April 13, 2019 2:11 PM

128 Really? That's it? That's the answer you're going with. You mess around with younglings you run a risk of being publicly tar and feathered

by Anonymousreply 130April 13, 2019 2:13 PM

129... MeToo is about men that use their power over women. Doesn't have to be in a job or not. Just ask the several celebrities accused of misconduct within a relationship. Like Chris Hardwick

by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2019 2:16 PM

She doesn't look that young though...mid 20s I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 132April 13, 2019 2:37 PM

R131 and Chris Hardwick's ex gf was complaining that the end of the (abusive) relationship impacted her capacity to get jobs because he blacklisted her in the industry. But with other exemples, you are correct.

R130 I had to look up the word younglings, so many star war memes, how old do you think his supposed girlfriends were? This one already has a job, she is not underage. (if she really is the same girl that the London papwalk, she doesn't look like herself from picture to picture)

by Anonymousreply 133April 13, 2019 2:47 PM

Well I looked her up and she's 22. And works for her mother, which means she can come and go as she pleases. No real responsibility. On top of that she's boarded her dog and even pays a dog walker to walk her dog when she's away and home. That just bothers me the most. Don't get a dog and then pass it off to someone else when you're to busy.

by Anonymousreply 134April 13, 2019 2:56 PM

ROFL #MeToo has been abused so much that it has gone from “He raped me” to “fans don’t approve of a probably fake relationship between two consenting adults of legal age.”

by Anonymousreply 135April 13, 2019 3:42 PM

135 Hardly

by Anonymousreply 136April 13, 2019 3:43 PM

Consent. Learn it. If Henry committed a MeToo offense, pretty sure he would be exposed for it.

by Anonymousreply 137April 13, 2019 3:48 PM

R127 R130 R131 134 R135 why aren't you back on Twitter?

But while you're here, why do you have a problem with him *cough* dating *cough* the "younglings "? You'd think he'd go after your old dusty ass pussy?

by Anonymousreply 138April 13, 2019 4:25 PM

Dude I'm 18, and wtf does Twitter have to do with anything!

by Anonymousreply 139April 13, 2019 4:44 PM

R116 The top pics looks like teen lovers.

by Anonymousreply 140April 14, 2019 5:22 AM

R140 the guy is now married with a kid, and write children books. His uncle was the director Kevin Reynolds, he has a picture on his IG were he put bunny ears on Kevin Costner when he was a kid...

I can't believe how many of my teenage's years crushs Henry has been working with, Kevin Costner, Hugh Grant...

by Anonymousreply 141April 14, 2019 6:26 AM

[quote]the guy is now married with a kid,

What does that mean? Wendy Williams' husband is married, got two kids, and screwed a man.

by Anonymousreply 142April 14, 2019 7:03 AM

And now he just got serve some divorce papers after his last girlfriend gave birth to his baby... not exactly #relationshipgoal

by Anonymousreply 143April 14, 2019 7:08 AM

Also, a man is suing his married ass for sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 144April 14, 2019 7:42 AM

I swear by the popping veins in my hand I'm not gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 14, 2019 3:00 PM

Michael Blevins is shading Henry again in his new micro essay. Probably replying to Henry's new Men's Health interview.

by Anonymousreply 146April 14, 2019 8:01 PM

R144 Wait, who’s suing whom?

by Anonymousreply 147April 14, 2019 8:18 PM

R147 Wendy Williams' futur ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 148April 14, 2019 8:21 PM

Based on his blog, Michael Blevins sounds like a miserable human being.

by Anonymousreply 149April 14, 2019 11:21 PM

His blog isn’t online anymore.

by Anonymousreply 150April 14, 2019 11:31 PM

Yeah, can you post a link to the blog.

by Anonymousreply 151April 14, 2019 11:35 PM

So Blevins is still hung up on Henry eh?

by Anonymousreply 152April 15, 2019 2:55 AM

R150 The page marked journal isn't Blevins blog?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 15, 2019 3:20 AM

Can you give us the CliffsNotes of what Blevins said and why you think it pertains to Henry?

by Anonymousreply 154April 15, 2019 4:26 AM

Yeah I don't know how that pertains to Henry either. Although, Blevins tends to write in the giberish language that makes no sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 155April 15, 2019 5:47 AM

R153 It is Blevins' blog. He deleted his website and joined forces with Mark Twight.

Can you cut and paste where he puts Cavill's closet ass on blast?

by Anonymousreply 156April 15, 2019 8:15 AM

R156 You'll have to direct that to R146. I saw no reference to or allusion to Henry.

by Anonymousreply 157April 15, 2019 8:53 PM

OMG Henry needs to see this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 17, 2019 12:37 AM

The beardog.

by Anonymousreply 159April 17, 2019 12:46 AM

Wish Henry would post Kal and him together at least once a week. Why is that so much to ask Henry? Love you both. And....bro Charlie too! Ummwha xxx!

by Anonymousreply 160April 17, 2019 6:06 AM

I'm glad he's not doing that. It totally bores me. In fact, I appreciate the fan pics more, since those pics aren't PR controlled.

by Anonymousreply 161April 17, 2019 7:05 AM

You'd be surprised to know how many fan pics are as contrived as pap strolls.

by Anonymousreply 162April 18, 2019 1:44 AM

Well, I'm sure Henry kissing a beard in a crowded club is contrived. I got my radar on those types of pics in which Henry obviously wants to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 163April 18, 2019 2:28 AM

HOLY CRAP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 18, 2019 9:25 PM

He looks leaner than usual in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 165April 18, 2019 9:30 PM

Damn he looks good. Scar and all.

by Anonymousreply 166April 18, 2019 9:57 PM

He has time posting thirsty THOT pics for his fraus but not a congratulatory post or comment for Zachery Levi?

by Anonymousreply 167April 19, 2019 12:03 AM

R164 it's the angle and the "suck-in" method.

by Anonymousreply 168April 19, 2019 12:05 AM

Looking good! What an attention whore tho. Underwear showing like he's some Instagram model.

by Anonymousreply 169April 19, 2019 1:39 AM

His pic looks like the Real Jock gay Ad on here.

by Anonymousreply 170April 19, 2019 1:40 AM

That's one way to shut those fraus on FamousFix.

by Anonymousreply 171April 19, 2019 1:41 AM

Looks so lean and yet that beautiful ass still juts out. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 172April 19, 2019 1:56 AM

It seems like he's trying to upstage Jason's post

by Anonymousreply 173April 19, 2019 2:02 AM

[quote]He has time posting thirsty THOT pics for his fraus but not a congratulatory post or comment for Zachery Levi?

I know, and I'm sure Zachary did too. He posted on it.

by Anonymousreply 174April 19, 2019 2:05 AM

Correction

[quote]Looking good! What an attention whore tho. Underwear showing like he's some Instagram gay thot model.

by Anonymousreply 175April 19, 2019 2:06 AM

You're correction is spot on R175

by Anonymousreply 176April 19, 2019 2:15 AM

What’s this about Zachary Levi?

by Anonymousreply 177April 19, 2019 4:18 AM

[quote] It seems like he's trying to upstage Jason's post

Which post and how?

by Anonymousreply 178April 19, 2019 4:19 AM

Zachary said, "You look cut, bruh".

Jason's beard shaving post??

by Anonymousreply 179April 19, 2019 4:22 AM

[quote] What an attention whore tho. Underwear showing like he's some Instagram gay thot model.

He's working that Instagram thot model too. He should do more. Everyday, we see photos of female celebrities on the red carpet, vacations and everywhere in else with barely covered asses, tits, and pussies. I'm tired of seeing The Kardashians, Elizabeth Hurley, Emily Ratajkowksi, Bella Thorne, Jennifer Lopez, and that's just naming a few.

by Anonymousreply 180April 19, 2019 4:46 AM

I can bet you he's trying to pose like those Gay IG models he's seen from all of his following of Sean cody's boys on Instagram hashtags.

by Anonymousreply 181April 19, 2019 5:31 AM

Why would he be trying to upstage Jason's post? They've been complimenting each other on their respective posts so I fail to see how he's trying to steal the limelight or anything.

by Anonymousreply 182April 19, 2019 6:09 AM

Also I'm pleased to see he still has his body hair.

by Anonymousreply 183April 19, 2019 6:10 AM

R183 Hear hear.

by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2019 1:35 PM

[quote]Why would he be trying to upstage Jason's post? They've been complimenting each other on their respective posts so I fail to see how he's trying to steal the limelight or anything.

I'm not the poster you are referencing, but I can see what that poster means. Jason got over 3 million likes for shaving his beard. Of course, Henry had to do something to stay relevant, so the next day he does a body shot for no dang reason. You have to wonder why. Why does he do that when all these other days, he posts boring shots of himself in the gym, Kal, or some promo stuff?

Yes, Henry and Jason are buds, but buds can be jealous of each other. In fact, it took a minute for Henry to even acknowledge Jason's success as Aquaman. He tried to play it off by saying he just got around to seeing it. What he couldn't get an advance copy? He couldn't get a copy sent to him after it was released? Now, there is poor Ol Zachary Levy giving him a compliment, when Henry couldn't even bother to give him a shoutout for Shazam. I know Shazam was Henry's downfall, but he could have said something to Zach.

by Anonymousreply 185April 20, 2019 5:08 AM

R181 Do tell more.

by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2019 5:09 AM

R185 Jason got over 3 millions views, not likes, for his shaving his beard video, last year Henry got 2,7 millions for his, without the "let save the planet" message. Jason has 11 M followers and Henry has a bit over 7 M, it's proportional to their followers' number. I can't find the actual likes for those video posts.

Henry's followers number finaly moved after a few months of not moving at all. Before, he was constantly gaining new followers, even when he didn't post anything, it's like the change of PR co change the social media strategy. (and ditch the tattoo idea)

by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2019 6:17 AM

[quote]Henry's followers number finaly moved after a few months of not moving at all. Before, he was constantly gaining new followers, even when he didn't post anything, it's like the change of PR co change the social media strategy. (and ditch the tattoo idea)

You do know that these celebs buy followers, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 188April 20, 2019 6:40 AM

R188 I know, that's what I meant. His former pr co would buy him followers on a regular basis, to make it look like it's organic. But they have the intelligence to also buy likes, just to keep the ratio likes/followers coherent. (Unlike some people who have a hundred of likes on their post, despite have 10 000 followers!)

by Anonymousreply 189April 20, 2019 6:44 AM

I wonder about the comment numbers, they seems off a bit, but who has to time to count them to see if they are genuine and not bots.

by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2019 7:25 AM

R187 Henry got 681,517 likes for his beard shaving video and Jason got 635,594 as of writing this :)

by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2019 4:48 PM

He didn't have a beard shaving video.

by Anonymousreply 192April 21, 2019 7:12 AM

R191 thanks, how did you manage to get them? I only see the views?

by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2019 7:13 AM

R192 We're talking about his "farewell moustache" vid. And now I can see the number of likes in the preview!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 21, 2019 7:31 AM

R194 It's odd. I can't seem to see the likes on IG.

by Anonymousreply 195April 21, 2019 7:36 AM

R169 He shows his underwear to answer to R96 and prove he doesn't go to work commando. We're glad he has some hygiene, but he should go further and post a picture every day to prove he actually change his underwear.

R195 for the IG videos I can only see them on the preview in DL.

by Anonymousreply 196April 21, 2019 9:06 AM

[quote]He shows his underwear to answer to [R96] and prove he doesn't go to work commando. We're glad he has some hygiene,

Good detective work, but his ass still went to the gym without undies.

[quote] but he should go further and post a picture every day to prove he actually change his underwear.

Good suggestion. That will keep things interesting, and who knows he might even get an underwear ad out of it. Calvin Klein I would suggest.

by Anonymousreply 197April 21, 2019 9:20 AM

R193 this is for the app but just tap the views and it will come up with views and likes and has the views on the right hand side just above the list of likes. It's in pale grey though so could be quite easy to miss.

by Anonymousreply 198April 21, 2019 5:18 PM

Henry would make a far better Calvin Klein model than the likes of Shawn Mendes and Noah Centineo.

by Anonymousreply 199April 21, 2019 5:20 PM

True, R199.

by Anonymousreply 200April 21, 2019 5:23 PM

R198 Thanks, I would have never thought of clicking on that number of views.

R197 at first I thought he was shilling his smartwatch, (apple?), the guy is cheap, he has so many "thank you for the car/watch/motorcycle" posts, I'm sure he would make a post for a couple of free underwears. I vote for the set with the days of the week on them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 21, 2019 7:25 PM

[quote] Henry would make a far better Calvin Klein model than the likes of Shawn Mendes and Noah Centineo.

Would having Henry as a model be considered a move away from adjacents?

by Anonymousreply 202April 21, 2019 8:55 PM

Calvin Klein likes all their models super young. Henry isn't the right look for them

by Anonymousreply 203April 21, 2019 8:57 PM

I just say that because I prefer manly men and not skinny young men.

by Anonymousreply 204April 21, 2019 11:36 PM

R201 Should Henry sport an Apple watch when he was shilling for some other brand? Tsk, tsk. . . unless that deal is over.

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2019 6:34 AM

Looks like the new "girlfriend" isn't going to Durrell after all. Guess that's over. On to the next one.....

by Anonymousreply 206April 24, 2019 10:23 PM

Duwell!

by Anonymousreply 207April 24, 2019 10:40 PM

R206 Watching Henry's IG,it's difficult to say if he will actually go himself: he hasn't mention Duwell is ages, last year he did a post for every run he did as a training...

by Anonymousreply 208April 25, 2019 5:49 AM

R206 There was never a girlfriend, just fans wanting something to pop off for a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 209April 25, 2019 6:45 AM

Why wouldn’t he go? Isn’t it his premier charity event or, rather, the only charity event he does?

by Anonymousreply 210April 25, 2019 9:20 AM

It is strange he hasn't talked it up this year like he has in years past. His brother Charlie is talking about training for it (including in Hungary while visiting Henry). The Durrell site did show a disclaimer that they can't confirm that Henry will be there. I don't remember seeing that in years past either. Maybe he can't go due to filming??

Henry's IG has a link on there for "virginmoneygiving.com". It's a Royal Marines charity, his other charity he supports.

by Anonymousreply 211April 26, 2019 2:16 AM

Perhaps the Indonesian crawling horse at Durrell freaked Henry out.

by Anonymousreply 212April 26, 2019 2:27 AM

Perhaps he’s wary of supporting Durrell because they’re now not as gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 213April 26, 2019 2:31 AM

That Cavill Conservation site hasn't been working for a minute. It says they are working on maintenance. Well, I have a website, and you don't need to shut down the thing like that if you're working on it adding content.

by Anonymousreply 214April 26, 2019 3:15 AM

Not gay friendly?

by Anonymousreply 215April 26, 2019 3:16 AM

Bitches he is busy like heck with this series, obviously Jersey Zoo (formerly Durrell Wildlife Park) takes a back seat

by Anonymousreply 216April 26, 2019 7:45 AM

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 217April 26, 2019 1:06 PM

It's been announced that he will be at Durrell.

by Anonymousreply 218April 26, 2019 11:57 PM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 219April 27, 2019 12:03 AM

[quote]It's been announced that he will be at Durrell.

Might as well since he has nothing else planned after the Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 220April 27, 2019 5:01 AM

R216 when you ask people to collect (pay) 1200£ and run 13k for a picture with you, you better not let them down, or you will have a riot in Jersey. Most of the people living in Jersey are loaded, working in finance thanks to the tax haven status of Jersey, they would get more money from them instead of milking Henry's fan.

by Anonymousreply 221April 27, 2019 6:33 AM

Just the one, R221?

by Anonymousreply 222April 27, 2019 6:43 AM

[quote]Most of the people living in Jersey are loaded, working in finance thanks to the tax haven status of Jersey, they would get more money from them instead of milking Henry's fan.

Most people living in Jersey are not loaded. The island STORES a lot of money, because rich people shelter their money on the island for tax reasons.

Plus, the distribution of income is skewed due to a few households having very high incomes. However, the typical income for most on the island is $625 a week or $2,500 a month.

by Anonymousreply 223April 27, 2019 6:57 AM

R223 what stop them to ask money to those very high incomes households to give some money and save the fans the hassle?

by Anonymousreply 224April 27, 2019 7:02 AM

R222 I'm allergic to "s", please add where it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 225April 27, 2019 7:04 AM

R224 Those folks probably aren't living on the island, and if they are, those bastards are most likely cheap.

by Anonymousreply 226April 27, 2019 7:12 AM

Henry in HEAVEN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 29, 2019 3:17 AM

Linky stinky, R227.

by Anonymousreply 228April 29, 2019 3:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 29, 2019 3:23 AM

In the meantime, Avengars' Endgame decimates the box office with a $1.2 billion debut.

by Anonymousreply 230April 29, 2019 5:42 AM

Happy birthday Henry.

by Anonymousreply 231May 5, 2019 5:50 PM

How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 232May 5, 2019 5:58 PM

R232 36

by Anonymousreply 233May 5, 2019 6:02 PM

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 234May 5, 2019 6:14 PM

Pornstache

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 5, 2019 10:22 PM

I miss his pornstache.

by Anonymousreply 236May 6, 2019 4:48 PM

Oh God!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 6, 2019 5:07 PM

Kal?!

by Anonymousreply 238May 6, 2019 6:08 PM

Damn Henry 🤤

by Anonymousreply 239May 6, 2019 10:48 PM

I can't open the link and the Everence page on IG doesn't have this posting. His involvement? So, his $$ or an actual tattoo..... weird. I was hopeful that he washed his hands of that crap. So, other than Witcher, THIS is what he has going on??

by Anonymousreply 240May 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Nevermind....the link is in the bio.

by Anonymousreply 241May 7, 2019 12:12 AM

No, it's not, if you're referring to IG. I guess he's too embarrassed to link it.

by Anonymousreply 242May 7, 2019 5:25 AM

It seems as if Everence makes jewelry w/ashes stored in it, so perhaps, he didn't get a tat. Maybe, he opted for the jewelry or is just a spokesperson for this tacky ass campaign.

by Anonymousreply 243May 7, 2019 5:26 AM

Hot Superman. Wish he didn't have herpes.

by Anonymousreply 244May 7, 2019 5:37 AM

Is he still Superman?

by Anonymousreply 245May 7, 2019 5:48 AM

Hell nah!

by Anonymousreply 246May 7, 2019 5:58 AM

R243 let's hope so

by Anonymousreply 247May 7, 2019 5:58 AM

[quote] Wish he didn't have herpes.

He has herpes, huh? Did he call from the free clinic and tell you to get yourself checked?

by Anonymousreply 248May 7, 2019 6:01 AM

R243 I hope it's some jewellery too. I still can't see him getting a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 249May 7, 2019 7:27 PM

Let's hope for a bracelet or ring. He doesn't strike me as the tattoo type either.

by Anonymousreply 250May 7, 2019 11:03 PM

I always wondered why he looked weird and "off" during the Man from Uncle premiere in Brazil. apparently he took a page out of Ben Blankenship's book and had his eyebrows tweezed before a night out at a gay bar. Ben must've overplucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 7, 2019 11:38 PM

I can't tell from that pic, but I'm sure he's had his brows plucked before.

by Anonymousreply 252May 8, 2019 5:27 AM

I wonder how much change is he getting from the tattoo parlor?

by Anonymousreply 253May 8, 2019 5:27 AM

R252 see R145 I don't know how old this gif is, but it doesn't look good on him, or on Ben.

by Anonymousreply 254May 8, 2019 6:36 AM

nice picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 8, 2019 6:46 PM

He got some free bottled water

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 9, 2019 9:32 AM

From Superman to selling water. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 257May 9, 2019 10:47 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 258May 9, 2019 11:08 AM

Cavill has always been very honest that the thing that drives him is money, he is happy to do any sponsorship that will pay him.

by Anonymousreply 259May 9, 2019 12:11 PM

I'm pretty sure the company that cloned Barbra Streisand's dog has already put out feelers.

by Anonymousreply 260May 9, 2019 12:21 PM

I respect him for that. He's always been very practical.

by Anonymousreply 261May 9, 2019 12:21 PM

The poor thing obviously has to work out like a maniac to maintain the semblence of a normal body, because he damn well knows there’s a little fat boy within him just starving to get out.

Oh to be be wee Rami Malek who is almost 40, has the waist of a child, and doesn’t look like he was born with a fat cell to feed.

by Anonymousreply 262May 9, 2019 1:34 PM

[quote] The poor thing obviously has to work out like a maniac to maintain the semblence of a normal body, because he damn well knows there’s a little fat boy within him just starving to get out.

You must be confusing Cavill with Chris Pratt. Cavill's physique has long surpassed normal. His body is incredible, even by Hollywood standards. Like Joe Manganiello, he's moved into the realm of a semi professional body builder.

[quote] Oh to be be wee Rami Malek who is almost 40, has the waist of a child, and doesn’t look like he was born with a fat cell to feed.

Yeah, okay. Like anybody's salivating over Rami Malek's little self. As if there are thousands of men who inspire to look like that.

by Anonymousreply 263May 9, 2019 3:27 PM

[quote]Oh to be be wee Rami Malek who is almost 40, has the waist of a child, and doesn’t look like he was born with a fat cell to feed.

Rami Malek isn't allowed at Durrell Wildlife Park. The aye-aye keeps trying to mate with him.

by Anonymousreply 264May 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Rami Malek doesn't even have an ass.

by Anonymousreply 265May 9, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote] because he damn well knows there’s a little fat boy within him just starving to get out.

He has said as much. People here have said he had the type of body that if he stops working out will quickly go from muscular to fatty. I don’t know anything about bodybuilding, so I don’t know how accurate that is or whether he indeed has that propensity.

by Anonymousreply 266May 9, 2019 3:43 PM

R266 i don't know that Cavill is like that but many sucessful bodybuilders do have very low natural metabolisms. Its helptful because your body won't burn through what you eat so rapidly and one ofnthe hardest parts of building that much muscle is eating enough calories to sustain it. But its a double edged sword, if your body isn't using the calories to maintain muscle it will just store it as fat

by Anonymousreply 267May 9, 2019 3:47 PM

Henry is an endomorph which is why he is naturally stocky and has short limbs.

Or maybe ectomorph. One or the other.

by Anonymousreply 268May 9, 2019 3:53 PM

Look at him here. His face seems odd somehow, like he's had work done to it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 9, 2019 4:28 PM

Oh, and it's a repost from Dany who didn't even put the Henry picture first. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 270May 9, 2019 4:29 PM

R256 I hope he got a real ad campaign like for Hugo Boss and not just a couple of cheap instagram posts for "sponsorship" (he didn't even tag the post as an ad). He took the picture next to the witcher set, when is he having an actual photoshoot?

by Anonymousreply 271May 9, 2019 5:38 PM

R271 Well, he did explicitly state it was an official investor partnership so that probably covers the #ad part of it.

by Anonymousreply 272May 9, 2019 7:18 PM

Why rosemary water????

by Anonymousreply 273May 9, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote] Why rosemary water????

With respect to Henry the emphasis is on “Mary”.

by Anonymousreply 274May 9, 2019 7:58 PM

Couldn't you just put a rosemary stem in your icewater?

by Anonymousreply 275May 9, 2019 8:03 PM

r275 if you just did that, no one would know you were richer than they are.

by Anonymousreply 276May 9, 2019 8:06 PM

When someone is referred to as “thick” what does it mean? I’ve seen Henry referred to as thick but to me that either means stupid or fat.

by Anonymousreply 277May 10, 2019 4:54 AM

This rosemary water is such a waste of money. Obviously, Henry doesn't watch Shark Tank and know that the beverage market is very competitive and flooded.

by Anonymousreply 278May 10, 2019 8:14 AM

These celebs have dollar signs in their eyes after George Clooney sold his tequila company for a billion dollars.

by Anonymousreply 279May 10, 2019 8:36 AM

George had other business partners, so he didn't walk away w/a billion bucks. However, he chose wisely. Liquor.

Henry needs to understand the market he is trying to invest in and the financial backing it requires. That's why George had people behind the scenes, and he served more like a front man.

by Anonymousreply 280May 10, 2019 8:56 AM

George Clooney was also successful because people associate him with taste and sophistication, that’s why people would want a liquor endorsed by him.

Henry would have better spent his money buying property in San Francisco or Vancouver and sitting on it for ten years.

by Anonymousreply 281May 10, 2019 10:43 AM

Hahhahaha Clooney is associated with taste and sophistication is probably the funniest thing I read today.

Go away GC Stan.

by Anonymousreply 282May 10, 2019 11:17 AM

Like someone who uses the term "Stan" knows anything about sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 283May 10, 2019 12:13 PM

r283 being old isn't the same thing as being sophisticated

by Anonymousreply 284May 10, 2019 12:56 PM

R272 no it's not considered a legal mention. He managed to tag the Hugo Boss campain, I don't understand why he doesn't do it with these posts.

This product is sold in UK, but I don't think it's sold elsewere. They have a Hemp water and a all collection of "waters". They are selling it as "health" product, as well as "fun" product for cocktails like he did in his post. Hope nobody is allergic!

Apparently Dany is spending more time helping him "investing" his money than getting jobs, he must have more money than he knows what to do at the moment. It's a bit better than the dna tattoo thing, but I woulnd't call it an investment, more like gamble. They will only make money when they will sell the brand to a regular beverage co.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 10, 2019 4:57 PM

[quote]This product is sold in UK, but I don't think it's sold elsewere.

It's sold in store in California. It's kind of odd that they sell at ONE Whole Foods and not the whole chain of them in CA. Then, they sell as this little obscure health food store in Long Beach.

[quote]They have a Hemp water and a all collection of "waters". They are selling it as "health" product, as well as "fun" product for cocktails like he did in his post. Hope nobody is allergic!

Oh, my!

[quote]Apparently Dany is spending more time helping him "investing" his money than getting jobs, he must have more money than he knows what to do at the moment.

I doubt it. I figure if Dany gets him to pour his little bit of money into "an investment" she gets a cut from the "deal."

[quote]It's a bit better than the dna tattoo thing, but I woulnd't call it an investment, more like gamble.

I agree and so does Coca Cola, who passed on the deal.

[quote]They will only make money when they will sell the brand to a regular beverage co.

See above.

by Anonymousreply 286May 11, 2019 4:33 AM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 287May 11, 2019 7:41 AM

he hardly posts anymore. cant be thatt busy.

by Anonymousreply 288May 12, 2019 2:40 AM

LSA fraus can drink Henry’s piss but that ain’t making him straight. Lmfao

by Anonymousreply 289May 12, 2019 5:24 AM

hes most probably bi. not gay

by Anonymousreply 290May 12, 2019 5:26 AM

Bi or gay piss is all they are getting from him. Horny bitches need new batteries on their dildo.

by Anonymousreply 291May 12, 2019 5:31 AM

R291 you're really obsessed with piss arent u .

by Anonymousreply 292May 12, 2019 5:46 AM

Ain’t the one drinking it.

by Anonymousreply 293May 12, 2019 5:50 AM

R291 I think he's replying to a supposedly drunken post on LSA from someone willing to drink his piss.

by Anonymousreply 294May 12, 2019 6:41 AM

Duwwell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 12, 2019 10:09 AM

I'm glad he wore a tank top to show off his huge biceps.

by Anonymousreply 296May 12, 2019 10:22 AM

It seems as if he shave off his chest hair, and its growing back. I take it filming is done.

by Anonymousreply 297May 12, 2019 10:37 AM

Fwiw Id do some pretty kinky stuff with Henry if thats what he was into and it got me time with him

by Anonymousreply 298May 12, 2019 11:42 AM

I think he had to thin his chest hair out a bit. I hope he's not completely smooth chested in The Witcher, his hairy chest is one of the things I find most attractive about him.

by Anonymousreply 299May 12, 2019 2:30 PM

Another Durrell post from him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300May 12, 2019 2:31 PM

his captions are looking quite dull and short

by Anonymousreply 301May 12, 2019 2:38 PM

Yeah, he obviously can't be bothered with his usual essays.

by Anonymousreply 302May 12, 2019 3:51 PM

hes so boring nowadays. absolutely no gossip on who hes fucking. or is it possible he was celibate all this while?

by Anonymousreply 303May 13, 2019 2:48 AM

No, he's no celibate. He's got someone, and he's just keeping a low profile.

by Anonymousreply 304May 13, 2019 6:13 AM

He's got a couple of girls in rotation right now. He's definitely not serious with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 305May 13, 2019 7:36 AM

His boo thang isn't a chick or some random female who happens to walk near him.

by Anonymousreply 306May 13, 2019 7:46 AM

Here's some chunky booty for y'ah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 13, 2019 8:01 AM

People who look like Henry don't go without sex. He just doesn't have anyone he wants to show off right now

by Anonymousreply 308May 13, 2019 10:52 AM

R306 So who is he?

by Anonymousreply 309May 13, 2019 1:10 PM

His nails need clipping. This is the longest I've seen them.

by Anonymousreply 310May 13, 2019 1:12 PM

Maybe hen wants to paint them á la ex-beau Ben Blankaintshit.

by Anonymousreply 311May 13, 2019 1:13 PM

R308 I disagree. I think Henry goes without it a long time. That's why he want crazy when he was with Blevins, he was dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 312May 13, 2019 1:32 PM

Blevin's strokes were that good huh?

by Anonymousreply 313May 13, 2019 1:38 PM

He followed him to Utah!

To UTAH!

by Anonymousreply 314May 13, 2019 1:40 PM

Henry has always sported long nails.

by Anonymousreply 315May 13, 2019 1:44 PM

Utah is actually lovely

by Anonymousreply 316May 13, 2019 1:50 PM

excuse my ignorance but how did this ben blankenship rumor come about?

by Anonymousreply 317May 13, 2019 3:52 PM

There is no Ben Blankenship rumor. One troll keeps trying to make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 318May 13, 2019 4:03 PM

I hope he shows off that huge ass in his new show. It really is a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 319May 13, 2019 8:34 PM

Tit muscles and ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 13, 2019 9:14 PM

Nice pecs and legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 13, 2019 9:15 PM

Henry has to have one of the best asses in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 322May 13, 2019 9:37 PM

Why is his ass sometimes call feminine if it’s so nice?

by Anonymousreply 323May 13, 2019 10:10 PM

R317 do your homework. But here, I'll help ya with some.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 13, 2019 11:04 PM

This is best picture of Henry's back side i've seen. The man is perfection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325May 13, 2019 11:14 PM

R324 wtf does that prove?

by Anonymousreply 326May 13, 2019 11:59 PM

This picture was funny because it's when Henry "took" Tara to the Oscars but this guy Ben was his actual date to the ceremony. She flew all the way to L.A. just to walk the Vanity Fair red carpet. And yes, Ben was still in tow. He was also papped with Henry all over Florida, in Paris and always seems to be his +1 to events. People have seen them together in Florida and think they are a couple. He's married with 2 kids so it's weird but who knows. It's a running joke on here.

by Anonymousreply 327May 14, 2019 2:05 AM

Perhaps he was his personal assistant?

by Anonymousreply 328May 14, 2019 2:08 AM

Yeah cause you normally exchange wardrobe with you pa 🙄

by Anonymousreply 329May 14, 2019 2:24 AM

How old is Blankenship? There's no date of birth listed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 14, 2019 4:46 AM

What specifically makes Henry irresistible to certain women and men?

by Anonymousreply 331May 14, 2019 5:02 AM

Why is Ben wearing nail polish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 14, 2019 5:24 AM

[quote]I disagree. I think Henry goes without it a long time. That's why he want crazy when he was with Blevins, he was dickmatized.

I'm not the poster you're responding to, but isn't your statement going against the argument that Henry can go without for a long time?

Personally, I think he can't. He's hit a gay bar in Brazil and was feeling up one of his guy friends in a London club. So, he gets his on the downlow. On the link below, it shows that he met up w/Armie Hammer and his wife and then headed off to some gay club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 14, 2019 5:27 AM

Is Ben (looks side to side and whispers)...a Jew?

by Anonymousreply 334May 14, 2019 5:28 AM

[quote] was feeling up one of his guy friends in a London club

Please summarize this story or provide a link. It seems...compelling.

by Anonymousreply 335May 14, 2019 5:29 AM

It was on one these old DL threads. Henry along with his friend Sol were feeling up each other in a booth in a pub. Sol posted the pic of he and Henry, and his IG followers were commenting that they saw their hands getting it on under the table. Sol later took down the post.

by Anonymousreply 336May 14, 2019 5:32 AM

Thanks, R336 v

by Anonymousreply 337May 14, 2019 5:36 AM

more pix plz of his hungry to be chewed on big fat hot titty nipples..

by Anonymousreply 338May 14, 2019 5:41 AM

[quote] What specifically makes Henry irresistible to certain women and men?

For me personally it's several things. He has a very classically handsome face. Great jaw line, chiseled features, and I'm a sucker for a good chin cleft. He has naturally lush, wavy dark hair.

And also he's ridiculously broad shouldered. Because of that alone, muscle always looks better and more natural on him than it looks on others. He can get much bigger than other guys without looking weird.

Add a deep, sensual voice and the fact that he leaves his chest hair alone and you have the perfect man.

by Anonymousreply 339May 14, 2019 11:11 AM

More old pics of his tweezed brows days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 14, 2019 11:42 AM

Everything R339 said plus his facial features just work together even with the imperfect nose. His height of 6’1 is also ideal.

by Anonymousreply 341May 14, 2019 11:42 AM

R336 Does the photo still exist on the Internet? If so please share.

by Anonymousreply 342May 14, 2019 11:46 AM

R332

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 14, 2019 11:50 AM

I agree with R339 and R341. For me it is nice to see a manly looking man amidst all these pretty boy reality TV stars.

by Anonymousreply 344May 14, 2019 12:08 PM

he went to a gay bar?? maybe he didn't know it was one or thought it didn't matter coz he was just gonna drink or something. dont bite me im saying this because i dont think he's stupid enough to do this when the paps and gay rumors are following him around

by Anonymousreply 345May 14, 2019 12:18 PM

I find his bald spot sexy it makes me cum buckets

by Anonymousreply 346May 14, 2019 12:34 PM

and he doesnt tweeze his eyebrows. Theyre naturally quite defined with no stray hairs

by Anonymousreply 347May 14, 2019 12:35 PM

If I got the chance to build a perfect man from scratch in a lab, I think he'd be almost exactly Henry. I can't think of any features of his i would change

by Anonymousreply 348May 14, 2019 12:44 PM

R347 😑

Look at R340 R254

by Anonymousreply 349May 14, 2019 2:16 PM

didnt henry make fun of someone for tweezing his eyebrows? calling him gay

by Anonymousreply 350May 14, 2019 3:52 PM

I mean henry made fun of some guy because that guy tweezes his eyebrows

by Anonymousreply 351May 14, 2019 3:52 PM

Sorry all I am somewhat new to Durrell Creatures. Has Henry ever actually refuted the gay rumors? Has he spoken on his sexuality at all?

by Anonymousreply 352May 14, 2019 4:03 PM

He did say in an interview from The Man From U.N.C.L.E that himself, Armie Hammer and Guy Ritchie were comfortable in their sexuality or something like that. But he has to my knowledge never outright addressed any gay rumours, or even been asked about them.

by Anonymousreply 353May 14, 2019 10:52 PM

Audi must be having some huge promo, Andrew Rannells also just did an Audi IG post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 14, 2019 11:28 PM

R350 yes, he "critiqued" Ben Blank's brows before he deleted his old account.

by Anonymousreply 355May 15, 2019 1:44 AM

R342 It doesn't exist, and it's nothing to see. It was just a shot of HC and his friend posing at a table. From that came the comments about what their hands were doing underneath the table.

by Anonymousreply 356May 15, 2019 5:08 AM

[quote] Has he spoken on his sexuality at all?

He’s talked in interviews about getting an erection during a sex scene with a girl on set, chasing the “birds”, and having his dating life compromised by the MeToo movement.

Believable? Credible?

by Anonymousreply 357May 15, 2019 5:18 AM

Beardog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 15, 2019 5:21 AM

They couldn't even give poor Henry an Audi with the steering wheel on the correct side.

by Anonymousreply 359May 15, 2019 5:33 AM

It's a downgrade from the Bentley that was loaned out to him.

by Anonymousreply 360May 15, 2019 5:36 AM

Does he actually drive? The only time I recall his driving (other than in a film) was when he appeared at his equestrienne “fiancée’s” event the one and only time they were seen in public together.

by Anonymousreply 361May 15, 2019 5:45 AM

A lot of times, he's the passenger. I know he can drive, but he's not into it. Even on that reality show (Driving to Extreme) he did, he wasn't driving. Plus, he lived in London for a long time, so it wasn't even necessary.

by Anonymousreply 362May 15, 2019 5:49 AM

Henry's back in Budapest and he's met up with Jason Momoa. Looking good in Jason's Instagram story.

by Anonymousreply 363May 15, 2019 10:21 PM

What’s Jason Mamoa’s official Instagram account?

by Anonymousreply 364May 15, 2019 10:58 PM

It's prideofgypsies

by Anonymousreply 365May 15, 2019 11:41 PM

Thanks, R365.

by Anonymousreply 366May 15, 2019 11:44 PM

Your welcome.

by Anonymousreply 367May 15, 2019 11:51 PM

I love Jason's love for Henry.

by Anonymousreply 368May 16, 2019 6:09 AM

Eyebrows when younger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 17, 2019 12:08 AM

i see no difference in his eyebrows

by Anonymousreply 370May 17, 2019 1:35 PM

Rumor: Henry purchased a wedding ring through Everence for his girlfriend and will be presenting it soon.

Don't kill the messenger. ........Discuss

by Anonymousreply 371May 18, 2019 2:31 AM

Where did you hear this? Which "girlfriend"?

by Anonymousreply 372May 18, 2019 2:34 AM

Everence just announced they are doing rings now....

by Anonymousreply 373May 18, 2019 3:00 AM

he has no time to be in a relationship

by Anonymousreply 374May 18, 2019 3:55 AM

How did you come up with that conclusion?

by Anonymousreply 375May 18, 2019 4:01 AM

R371 Hey Lovey London! Are you trying to take Macarons crown now that she's hiding on her private message board on LSA? You got called out for your bs on WDW. Don't come over here trying to stir the pot. We see you girl!

by Anonymousreply 376May 18, 2019 5:01 AM

R371 we can't kill you, it's an anonymous board, but you should be at least kicked in the genital for your baiting. Your posts are all over the place, once he has a couple of girls on the side, and a few days later he is about to propose. Make up you mind. (it's supposed to be "engagement" ring before "wedding" ring, non?)

If it's a way to promote those shit tatoo/jewels, then I will boycot any product Henry try to sell. It's not difficult, I can't afford most of them, or I can't access the bottles of "water" on the french market, so...

One thing is sure, he is not willing to share is actual private life (too boring?) and he and his team are ready to make shit up to distract fans from the reality, whatever that is.

Can we have "rumors" about his work instead? He has been filming for over 6 months now, they should start creating some buzz for the Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 377May 18, 2019 6:04 AM

Who is loveylondon and what is wdw? If he is proposing to anyone, it's his gay lover, as I'm sure he has one.

by Anonymousreply 378May 18, 2019 6:22 AM

Of course, he has a boyfriend! That's why R371 is working overtime throwing out whack ass rumors, when in reality the man that is fucking Henry is doing a good job. Since, we haven't seen him crawl up in a bar or hang out much.

by Anonymousreply 379May 18, 2019 6:26 AM

hes not gay. you have no proof that hes gay.

by Anonymousreply 380May 18, 2019 4:26 PM

R376 Why is Macaron hiding?

I thought she was posting on the front page of Famousfix?

by Anonymousreply 381May 18, 2019 5:36 PM

R381 Macroni is still posting on famousfix as Doctor Love. A font on LSA called her out on her bs so she's been licking her wounds on her private message board with her sycophants.

R378 Lovey London is a bona fide stalker. She claims to be part of a group that digs up personal info on Cavill, but it's probably just her sitting in a basement on her computer. She's also the one that used reverse image technology to figure out who Taylah is.

by Anonymousreply 382May 18, 2019 8:57 PM

Macron is Angelic82 on FamousFix. And yes she's been hiding on LSA because she thinks she owns the board there. I prefer the older posters, they were funny.

by Anonymousreply 383May 18, 2019 9:15 PM

R383 Macron is not Angelic82. Angelic is just a super fan that only posts on wdw. She's over the top, but she's a genuine sweet person that actually gives credit for the information she finds and doesn't create bs about Henry's relationships.

by Anonymousreply 384May 18, 2019 9:27 PM

R384 It's been confirmed though. She uses both account and two other accounts on Reddit's sub/netflixwitcher.

by Anonymousreply 385May 18, 2019 9:32 PM

R385 It was confirmed that Macron is Doctor Love via an old LSA poster that she got banned once that font made the correlation. Said font dragged her here and both Macron and Doctor Love made similar long winded denial posts on LSA and WDW respectively proving the front right. Angelic82 has freely admitted that she is on the Reddit Witcher site and credits her info being from there.

by Anonymousreply 386May 18, 2019 10:06 PM

Which LSA poster?

by Anonymousreply 387May 18, 2019 10:29 PM

Polkaholic was dragged too and made a similar denial post. Is she Doctor Love too? Nah. You're just backing up a friend or you did not analyze properly.

by Anonymousreply 388May 18, 2019 10:34 PM

R388 Did Polkaholic write two nearly identical posts to both LSA and WDW? No she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 389May 19, 2019 3:30 AM

R389 Polkaholic or chunkaholic as she's referred to on instagram has been trolling Henry for awhile. She slipped by using the same bitchy comment from wdw as a comment on one of Henry's posts. She got called out for it and denied and asked what's a polkaholic. BTW, heres her ig page https://www.instagram.com/50_dandy/

by Anonymousreply 390May 19, 2019 3:42 AM

R386 Angelic/Macron confirmed it way back when she first started posting. Then completely denied it and made another Macron account on Famousfix to tell everyone that they're separate people. But other people noticed that she unintentionally made more mistakes that confirmed that she's one in the same.

by Anonymousreply 391May 19, 2019 4:16 AM

Polkaholic is as big a troll as lardy london and cowgirl shits! They are obsessed with destroying henrys name and image. Its obvious lardy london and cowgirl shits were the people who created the fake ig of the australian chick.

by Anonymousreply 392May 19, 2019 4:25 AM

Listen R390 R392 get your crazy stalking Frau ass back to famousfix and post your hatred with your original user name.

We are a GAY forum here so take your ain't shit drama back to where you came from.

Go and suck on your Henry dakimakura pillow's ass because that's the only way your love for him will manifest in your sad llife.

by Anonymousreply 393May 19, 2019 4:43 AM

Found out some stuff on the new girl. Hes been with her since before Durrell, she works on the set, he has taken her to builders arms and I was told she is really slutty as in she was making out with him in a restaurant in Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 394May 19, 2019 5:07 AM

R394 We told you to FUCK OFF FRAU!

by Anonymousreply 395May 19, 2019 5:11 AM

R394 is the new girl taylah?

by Anonymousreply 396May 19, 2019 6:13 AM

Don't give in to the fraufix troll R396

by Anonymousreply 397May 19, 2019 6:20 AM

R394 Was that before or after he hid the sausage?

by Anonymousreply 398May 19, 2019 6:32 AM

I tire of this discussion of which poster is which. More discussion of Henry and his body.

by Anonymousreply 399May 19, 2019 7:02 AM

R394 Riiiiiight! I haven't blocked somebody in a long time, you don't add any value to this forum with your bullshit.

And if Henry is making out with somebody in a public place, I will de facto considered it as fake/narrative, even if I see it by myself.

by Anonymousreply 400May 19, 2019 7:26 AM

[quote]And if Henry is making out with somebody in a public place, I will de facto considered it as fake/narrative, even if I see it by myself.

He was caught kissing Tara King in a club, standing up dead center in the club, but that was a PR stunt like he does with all of his beards.

by Anonymousreply 401May 19, 2019 8:31 AM

Who gives a shit about which poster is which on LSA/WDW. Apparently The Witcher will be released in December, surely Henry must be almost done with filming by now?

by Anonymousreply 402May 19, 2019 6:02 PM

[quote]Who gives a shit about which poster is which on LSA/WDW.

Apparently, I would like to know, so I can shut them down. They want to come here to post their steralized/straight version of Cavill, and they know damn well that's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 403May 20, 2019 5:46 AM

Hitching a ride. That's all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 20, 2019 6:59 AM

Ah the good ol' days of drunk Cavill R404.

Ever since Dany and Ben became permanent figures we saw less and less of his normal and human like behavior.

by Anonymousreply 405May 20, 2019 7:15 AM

Yeah, Dany dried him out and his career.

by Anonymousreply 406May 20, 2019 7:38 AM

I'm fine with a december release date I can't seem to make myself finish the books. I need time to lick my wounds and give it another go. This shit is more engaging than the opium of the people, Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 407May 20, 2019 5:04 PM

Henry should do the new male stripper movie with Chris Hemsworth.

I think they would play off each other well.

by Anonymousreply 408May 20, 2019 5:08 PM

Bump that. How about an American Gigolo remake?

by Anonymousreply 409May 21, 2019 4:43 AM

R409 if he is doing a british version, we can do with his normal voice from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 410May 21, 2019 5:43 AM

That'll work, but the movie should show a potential gay client.

by Anonymousreply 411May 21, 2019 5:52 AM

What underwear do you recommend for everyday use for Henry given his form?

by Anonymousreply 412May 21, 2019 6:01 AM

I disagree, I don't think henry bottomed for mr cruise, I think our henry fukd the living shit out of la cruise,,,then sucked out his cumm and kissed tommy deep with torrid passion.

by Anonymousreply 413May 21, 2019 6:49 AM

R413 Who is talking about Tammy Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 414May 21, 2019 7:02 AM

Gal for once not being "the curvy one".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415May 22, 2019 5:51 AM

Haha! Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 416May 22, 2019 6:39 AM

Henry got a special Kal coin made. I hope he'll be OK when Kal eventually passes away, he seems to rely on that dog a lot for emotional support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 22, 2019 7:13 PM

Well Kal is a certified emotional support beardog after all.

by Anonymousreply 418May 22, 2019 7:14 PM

Oh God

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 25, 2019 12:47 PM

Da beardog

by Anonymousreply 420May 25, 2019 1:31 PM

The essays as captions are back again I see.

by Anonymousreply 421May 25, 2019 3:08 PM

Here I am thinking it's a wrap for the Witcher but was wondering why he was in a motel, when a house was rented for him. Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 422May 26, 2019 8:35 AM

I thought the same thing. Maybe the house is in Budapest and this hotel is somewhere else?? Still filming?? I thought they wrapped.

by Anonymousreply 423May 26, 2019 3:35 PM

His gay mannerisms were really hard to ignore in mission impossible, the silly fangurl cunts and fraus believing these faux showmances are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 424May 26, 2019 4:27 PM

It's a charade at this point.

by Anonymousreply 425May 26, 2019 7:48 PM

R414, I haven’t seen it yet. What were his gay mannerisms in the film? Were they gay or “just British”?

by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2019 12:39 AM

Witcher is finally a wrap!

by Anonymousreply 427May 30, 2019 5:11 PM

He has nice cheekbones. Glad they've finally finished shooting, feels like it's gone on forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 30, 2019 5:18 PM

Curious to see how Thr Witcher will be. I'll watch it no matter what, but the casting makes it that Netflix doesn't consider it a prestige GoT type thing.

by Anonymousreply 429May 30, 2019 7:15 PM

None of the cast of Game of Thrones was famous in the US when that show started. Peter Dinklage and Sean Bean were the most well known but hardly famous actors.

by Anonymousreply 430May 30, 2019 7:25 PM

Being famous in America has little to do with anything I said r430.

Game of Thrones was cast to the brim with respected British acting talent who were well known from the stage and the like. The cast list outside of the unknowns was purposeful, there was an obviously an eye from HBO to make sure this was a prestige series and not just a standard fantasy product

When you look at the casting for Witcher you don't get the same impression.

by Anonymousreply 431May 30, 2019 7:57 PM

Game of Thrones was not considered prestigious until later seasons. It was mocked out of the gate as "Tits and Dragons." SNL did a great parody of it.

by Anonymousreply 432May 30, 2019 8:28 PM

He is finally posting smth related to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 31, 2019 7:53 PM

and Kal has some serious competition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434May 31, 2019 7:54 PM

He's at some festival or something as well (wearing a wristband). Took pics with two women. I'm sure they'll be dragged on IG here soon.

by Anonymousreply 435May 31, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote] Look at Henry’s man boobs 😂🤤😋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 31, 2019 11:46 PM

Who's the bumbling fool taping his horse riding? Is he out w/the bf enjoying the day?

by Anonymousreply 437June 1, 2019 5:43 AM

I feel like he's incredibly stiff riding that horse. It's quite bad to look at.

by Anonymousreply 438June 1, 2019 9:24 AM

He's a bottom. That's why he's bad at riding.

by Anonymousreply 439June 1, 2019 9:29 AM

Tehe, R439.

by Anonymousreply 440June 1, 2019 3:53 PM

I guess he was as an equestrian event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 2, 2019 8:43 AM

That reads are you family?

by Anonymousreply 442June 2, 2019 8:47 AM

Henry wondering: "Are you gonna be my new Blevins?" R441

by Anonymousreply 443June 2, 2019 9:20 AM

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 444June 2, 2019 9:37 AM

I thought the same thing when I saw this pic! He's really looking at him intently.

by Anonymousreply 445June 2, 2019 6:33 PM

That guy is also looking at Cavill quite hungrily.

I'd like to think they rode each other once they were done with the horses.

by Anonymousreply 446June 2, 2019 7:13 PM

LOL. He might take him on holiday too R446

by Anonymousreply 447June 3, 2019 4:27 AM

Where did the rumor of Henry and Jillian (Biggest Loser) bearding came from?

by Anonymousreply 448June 3, 2019 5:11 AM

An old interview that Jillian claimed Henry as her bf.

by Anonymousreply 449June 3, 2019 6:07 AM

[quote]I'd like to think they rode each other once they were done with the horses.

That's not the same day of the horse riding, and I'm assuming its a different guy than the above pic. I guessing because I would think they would both be wearing the same colored wrist bands if they came to the event together.

by Anonymousreply 450June 3, 2019 6:08 AM

Who is R450 and how are they not in a straight jacket?

by Anonymousreply 451June 3, 2019 10:53 AM

I wonder how they decided who bottoms first.

by Anonymousreply 452June 3, 2019 2:12 PM

They flipped a horse.

by Anonymousreply 453June 3, 2019 2:45 PM

WTF R451?

by Anonymousreply 454June 4, 2019 6:18 AM

I miss the blevins threads, funny how he completely disappeared like an ex does. Which is strange cause he was his personal trainer, surely playing a role like geralt would require him to stay in tip top shape.

by Anonymousreply 455June 4, 2019 12:50 PM

I think after a while you know how to do the exercises yourself.

by Anonymousreply 456June 4, 2019 12:56 PM

He got another trainer. Dave.

by Anonymousreply 457June 4, 2019 1:42 PM

OMG this is in Chris Hemsworth’s story. Is Henry going to do the male stripper comedy Down Under Cover with Chris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458June 4, 2019 10:35 PM

R458 That would be amazing! It would be fantastic to see Henry in a completely different role, not taking himself seriously. However, Dany is his manager. She's the worst. So it probably won't happen. This is just fan art depicting Thor vs Superman. Look at the hashtag.

by Anonymousreply 459June 4, 2019 11:41 PM

Yes but that was on Chris Hemsworth’s story. Why else would he take time to send that, especially since he is literally at his Paris premiere of Men in Black?

by Anonymousreply 460June 4, 2019 11:50 PM

Also this will be a Paramount movie and he has a good relationship with Paramount from MI6.

by Anonymousreply 461June 4, 2019 11:57 PM

R460 Sigh. So Chris Hemsworth Hemsworth can't post a fan photo of Thor vs. Superman because he thinks it's funny? Once again, look at the hashtag and you'll see the joke. Also, the stripper movie starts filming in January which is rumored to be when The Witcher supposedly goes back into production. How would that work?

by Anonymousreply 462June 5, 2019 5:27 AM

[quote]He got another trainer. Dave.

Not only that, but Dave is Dany's husband. Dany Garcia is Henry's manager. I believe Dany forced Henry to drop Blevins, when he signed for her to be his manager, in order for her husband to say he trained Superman, which he didn't but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 463June 5, 2019 6:42 AM

Movie about stripper? What's that???

by Anonymousreply 464June 5, 2019 8:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465June 5, 2019 9:36 AM

R462 = idiot.

by Anonymousreply 466June 5, 2019 9:37 AM

That was probably a hook up call. Chris trying to slide into Henry's DM

by Anonymousreply 467June 5, 2019 10:21 AM

I hope only into DM's

by Anonymousreply 468June 5, 2019 11:00 AM

[R462] Another crap. Is it me or film industry has ceased to be art, and has become a stupid place for money laundering?

by Anonymousreply 469June 5, 2019 11:04 AM

last one is for R465

by Anonymousreply 470June 5, 2019 11:15 AM

[quote]Is it me or film industry has ceased to be art, and has become a stupid place for money laundering?

You realize that Warner Brothers Studios would have never have existed to make Casablanca or Bonnie and Clyde if it hadn't been saved by Rin Tin Tin movies in the 20s?

by Anonymousreply 471June 5, 2019 11:41 AM

And LOL at someone complaining about the lost art of film in a thread about the star of Batman Versus Superman: Dawn of Justice.

by Anonymousreply 472June 5, 2019 11:45 AM

R471 I understand. But in those days, from time to time, high quality movies came out, but now there is nothing but low-grade crap

by Anonymousreply 473June 5, 2019 11:51 AM

R466 = A moron too stupid to know the difference between fan art and a casting announcement. You shouldn't be allowed to use the internet without adult supervision.

by Anonymousreply 474June 5, 2019 4:30 PM

R474 = botched abortion who doesn't even ask herself WHY Chris Hemsworth posted it

Henry also announced his Mission Impossible 6 casting via Instagram with Christopher Macquarie

by Anonymousreply 475June 5, 2019 4:41 PM

talking about Macquarie, he just recommanded the serie Chernobyl, I'm sure R469 will be interested. I was already born when it happened, and I know people who died from the contamination, so I will not be watching it, but I'm sure it's very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 5, 2019 5:43 PM

R475 Says the person whose birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer. You are the reason there are directions on shampoo bottles. I'd be embarrassed for you, but that's your parents' full time job.

by Anonymousreply 477June 5, 2019 5:57 PM

Yeah, R475 swims in the shallow end on the pond.

by Anonymousreply 478June 6, 2019 4:42 AM

Fans have nicknamed his dog Super Puppy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479June 7, 2019 12:30 AM

Supposedly, he's back in London, which is great. I think living in Florida is a house that is up for sale was ridiculous. He should have just stayed in the (overpaid) house that he rented out because he couldn't flip.

by Anonymousreply 480June 7, 2019 4:43 AM

Here's the trailer for the indie he did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 7, 2019 4:44 AM

Henry is incredibly talented. he shows himself on 100 % only in very difficult dynamic roles

by Anonymousreply 482June 7, 2019 6:13 AM

Wooden Henry is INCREDIBLY TALENTED?

In the looks department but he falls short in the acting.

by Anonymousreply 483June 7, 2019 6:28 AM

May be before...but look at him the in Nomis trailer. Wow. I am impressed. Its another level . High,very high level.

by Anonymousreply 484June 7, 2019 8:09 AM

I heard that the house he was "renting" was/is owned by the couple that does the rosemary water......

by Anonymousreply 485June 7, 2019 6:04 PM

R485 a sponsorship against a free lodging? that would be sad. The Florida house is still on sale, his video "tour" didn't manage to sell it, somehow his fans don't seems to be able to afford that kind of place.

The new trailer seems a bit better edited than the previous one, but 2 years to be release? That's a very long time. No way his acting qualities are showing in an action scene, and in some scenes cut out of this trailer, he really is laying it thick, is there such a thing as overplaying?

by Anonymousreply 486June 7, 2019 7:33 PM

He is not an actor. He is a body and a presence. I can’t even say he has charisma.

by Anonymousreply 487June 7, 2019 7:47 PM

Gay face abounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488June 8, 2019 2:47 AM

R488 That's his best Tom Cruise impression. They both were similar suits on that day.

by Anonymousreply 489June 8, 2019 4:20 AM

[quote]I heard that the house he was "renting" was/is owned by the couple that does the rosemary water......

Say what?

Now, that is some tea.

Henry is a sponsor of Rose Water. I wonder did he really chip in some dough for the sponsorship. Is his "sponsorship" in leu of rent?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 490June 8, 2019 4:24 AM

[quote]No way his acting qualities are showing in an action scene, and in some scenes cut out of this trailer, he really is laying it thick, is there such a thing as overplaying?

There's too much going on for me to make sense of things, but it does seem as if the trailer revealed too much. Cavill barely speaks in it, so it seems on par with his other work.

by Anonymousreply 491June 8, 2019 4:26 AM

(R 490) Don't know for sure but frankly wouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 492June 8, 2019 6:12 PM

Hopefully, he will use this time to reflect and realize he needs to dump his manager and her agent friend.

by Anonymousreply 493June 9, 2019 4:47 AM

On another note, has everyone seen Luke Evans' latest IG post? He's OUT!

by Anonymousreply 494June 9, 2019 12:45 PM

R494 Late to the party. I think Henry is stepping out with a toe.

by Anonymousreply 495June 10, 2019 6:44 AM

R494 ? Where have you been. He's been out since he pooped out of his moms vag.

Everyone knows he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 496June 10, 2019 12:01 PM

I know everyone knows. The point I was trying to make was that he came out when he was relatively unknown and then went back in once he became well known. Many people gave him shit for doing that. He clearly is out and proud now. This is a very public declaration from him and its nice to see.

by Anonymousreply 497June 10, 2019 12:22 PM

No. He talked about it in interviews before. Just because you're a Frau who didn't want to believe a hot actor is gay doesn't mean everyone else wasn't oblivious to it.

by Anonymousreply 498June 10, 2019 1:36 PM

R498 You are misinterpreting this entire post. I have ALWAYS thought he was gay. He's a hot, GAY actor. Never questioned it. I never heard him talk about it in interviews except for an article many years ago. I saw many posts on here where people were pissed that he wasn't more vocal about being gay. You are so hostile and I'm not even questioning that he's gay. I know he is and it's great.

by Anonymousreply 499June 10, 2019 4:19 PM

[quote] I never heard him talk about it in interviews except for an article many years ago.

Interesting. I wasn’t aware he’s ever addressed it. Do you recall details or even the publication?

by Anonymousreply 500June 10, 2019 10:42 PM

How is Henry putting a toe out? I saw nothing for Pride from him.

by Anonymousreply 501June 11, 2019 1:22 AM

Henry doesn't speak about gay issues ever. Not a peep when gay marriage became legal in the UK or the US for instance.

Even if let's pretend he is a actually straight, you'd never know his damn best friend is gay!

by Anonymousreply 502June 11, 2019 1:25 AM

Well, it's as close as he's going to get with a post saying he had a perfect day out with Laszlo....

Then, he goes on and talks about the horses, Hector (my horse) and Pablo (Laszlo's horse) today. A great way to say goodbye to Hungary.

So, I consider that sticking out a toe, a little toe.

by Anonymousreply 503June 11, 2019 8:34 AM

Who is Laszlo?

by Anonymousreply 504June 11, 2019 5:02 PM

R504 Million dollar question.

by Anonymousreply 505June 12, 2019 5:42 AM

Laszlo is another actor from The Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 506June 12, 2019 1:53 PM

R504 A Hungarian artist we've all been posing nude for.

by Anonymousreply 507June 12, 2019 2:51 PM

R507, we’re a hit!

by Anonymousreply 508June 12, 2019 3:04 PM

R500 - I don't remember the publication. It was an interview he did YEARS ago when he was doing theatre in London. I ran across it on the internet a while back.

by Anonymousreply 509June 12, 2019 7:07 PM

R506 I don't see an actor by that name on listed as a cast member.

by Anonymousreply 510June 13, 2019 12:02 AM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 511June 13, 2019 12:08 AM

R510 I believe Laszlo is the character name. Actor is Maciej Musial.

by Anonymousreply 512June 13, 2019 3:02 AM

So gorgeous in that blue T-shirt he’s likely had for six years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513June 13, 2019 3:21 AM

I believe Laszlo is the guy in charge of horses on the Witcher set, just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 514June 13, 2019 5:43 AM

R512 After re-reading Cavill's post, I think R512 is correct. Laszlo is the character that Maciej plays.

by Anonymousreply 515June 15, 2019 8:43 AM

New pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516June 17, 2019 8:49 PM

Awesome pic, R516. Thanks for posting. Love his biceps and what is shown of the gigantic tit muscles.

by Anonymousreply 517June 17, 2019 8:51 PM

Hot pic of our little T. rex

by Anonymousreply 518June 17, 2019 9:41 PM

Dany Garcia would like you to read those 2 blinds, about an actor who got too close to a married with children author to land a role, and who is about the be replace by another actor who he shares representation with.

https://blindgossip.com/the-monster-with-two-backs/

They really are laying it thick.

Blindgossip is the favorite website when they want to spread a message to Henry's fans, could they just text him to get his shit together (if the story is even real?) It's a very lame way to create the buzz for him. We don't really care if he is not in demand. They should start to create some buzz about the Witcher, nobody is aware of its existence outside of gamers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 20, 2019 5:43 AM

the first blind. When will they stop using those? it's BS, Dany : just use your twitter/IG account!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520June 20, 2019 5:45 AM

R519 Who, what, where, how, and why do you think this is Henry?

If you're thinking the Rock is the replacement, that's wrong. He will always be the first choice under Dany's management and Henry is the one waiting in the wings.

R519 Try again.

by Anonymousreply 521June 20, 2019 6:33 AM

if Dani wanted to attract attention to Cavill, Henry would have to hooked up with a stunt girl or actress from the Witcher ....blind gossip is from fanzzzz))

by Anonymousreply 522June 20, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote] if Dani wanted to attract attention to Cavill, Henry would have to hooked up with a stunt girl or actress from the Witcher ....blind gossip is from fanzzzz))

If Dani wanted to attract attention to Cavill, she would've put out news about his upcoming projects. Like hyping up the Witcher teaser trailer that will likely be released at ComicCon. He has a large fanbase of straight males who could give two fucks about who he supposedly dates.

by Anonymousreply 523June 20, 2019 3:59 PM

R523 ....either that or his interview ,events ...anyway this rumours aren't from Dany.

by Anonymousreply 524June 20, 2019 4:09 PM

R521 the comments under the 1st blind were mostly for Cavill, but I waited to see the 2nd with the replacement story to care about it. What should I try again?

I haven't heard of any project involving a book adaptation for Henry outside this blind, I have no idea where the people in comments get their info.

R522 blindgossip is not from fans, it's FOR fans. Comments are monitored, I made a comment on a previous blind saying it was pr, they posted it but edited out the pr part. They didn't post my comment yet for the last blind, I am calling out the fact it's a publicity stunt nobody cares about... and somehow my comment is still "awaiting moderation" when comments before and after have been posted.

by Anonymousreply 525June 20, 2019 5:27 PM

R525 my sweetheart, it can be from fans, it depends on how brilliant rumour was coming up with.

by Anonymousreply 526June 20, 2019 5:39 PM

You guys, all I care about is if Henry's going to be disrobing and showcasing that beautiful ass of his in the new series. Let me know when we figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 527June 20, 2019 6:14 PM

R526 when it comes to Henry's blinds, it often Dany's work. The girl has a limited vocab, when she was trying to get some hype about the filming of MI6, she kept using the same buzzword in the blinds than in her "inspirational quotes" from her IG : "work ethic" (professionalism is too complicated to spell). Have a look at the threads from the summer 2017, they have removed the blind before posting it again during the promo, about a lazy actor who didn't do his own stunt.

by Anonymousreply 528June 20, 2019 6:44 PM

R528 Dany is not that dumb to making the whole field trip about herself by taking the same buzzword ....her words from her insta were used by gossip specifically to make rumor more realistic

by Anonymousreply 529June 20, 2019 7:24 PM

Dany is not that concerned about Henry Cavill. Period.

by Anonymousreply 530June 22, 2019 6:02 AM

Duwell!

by Anonymousreply 531June 22, 2019 1:59 PM

Duwell??? Henry is so perfect( He is so kind, smart, talented, sensitive to other people's problems...but his inferiority complex.... finally he have to love himself

by Anonymousreply 532June 22, 2019 3:59 PM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 533June 22, 2019 4:11 PM

Why do you thunk so??? its so not true

by Anonymousreply 534June 22, 2019 4:15 PM

Dera R534 the XXIV in the title is roman numbers, it means it's the 24th thread of the "Durrell Creatures". Have a look at the previous threads to have some context and know what to expect from other posters and what not to do.

I'm the one who complain each time they post a blind about him. Hi!

by Anonymousreply 535June 23, 2019 5:53 AM

The Night Hunter Trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536June 23, 2019 7:18 AM

Wow...! This movie is just great . Well, who can say now that Henry is not talented?

by Anonymousreply 537June 23, 2019 7:25 AM

They change the title? They already opened it in the US last year! Apparently it will be released in Russia, Portugal, UK, Greece and in France we will have a DVD premiere...

by Anonymousreply 538June 23, 2019 12:40 PM

Translation: It's a straight to DVD movie.

by Anonymousreply 539June 24, 2019 5:05 AM

Henry’s luau dancing in a skirt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 24, 2019 1:11 PM

Another view (Henry’s at the back)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 24, 2019 1:11 PM

Not bad, he needs some practise to get to a competition level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 24, 2019 5:26 PM

Well at least he won't embarrass himself if he does that male stripper movie.

by Anonymousreply 543June 24, 2019 5:28 PM

Would Henry play a male stripper?

by Anonymousreply 544June 24, 2019 5:38 PM

Yes he would play an Australian male stripper who is a suspect in a casino heist.

by Anonymousreply 545June 24, 2019 6:10 PM

Sounds promising. It wouldn’t require Henry to act.

by Anonymousreply 546June 24, 2019 6:12 PM

Was the hula dancing this year?

by Anonymousreply 547June 25, 2019 7:32 AM

He's in Hawaii right now. It was Ben Blankenship's sister's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 548June 25, 2019 8:48 PM

It's Ben's niece's wedding, and she has everything expensive on her wedding registry. She has about ten trips on there, experiences (dog sleigh ride), and cash on the list.

by Anonymousreply 549June 26, 2019 7:50 AM

Here he is w/the Rock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 27, 2019 6:17 AM

loooooooooooove that henry

by Anonymousreply 551June 27, 2019 6:27 AM

FFS this is NOT the Rock.

by Anonymousreply 552June 27, 2019 9:14 AM

Wow this is random. He is playing Sherlock Holmes in a YA-targeted Enola Holmes series starring Millie Bobbie Brown as Enola Holmes, Sherlock Holmes's sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553June 27, 2019 7:41 PM

Henry Cavill as Sherlock Holmes...?

He has many good qualities, coming across as a genius is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 554June 28, 2019 12:00 AM

Enola Holmes & Enola Gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555June 28, 2019 12:04 AM

In short he is not going to be the lead, right?

I can't believe 9 from Stranger things will play detective! Is she british?

by Anonymousreply 556June 28, 2019 5:51 AM

I think she is.

by Anonymousreply 557June 28, 2019 7:12 AM

R552 That is the Rock. They both attended a wedding in Hawaii so chill the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 558June 28, 2019 7:13 AM

Meant to say that is the Rock's illegitimate son. They both attended a wedding. . .

by Anonymousreply 559June 28, 2019 7:54 AM

Henry will need to loose some muscle, Sherlock is not built like a rugbyman. He is supposed to spend his time thinking and doing opium wihtout really eating, between violin and shooting on the wall session. Has somebody read that version of the Holmes family? Who will play Mycroft?

by Anonymousreply 560June 28, 2019 8:44 AM

Shooting is supposed to start in September, so that doesn't give him much time to loose weight.

by Anonymousreply 561June 28, 2019 9:18 AM

FFS he is not the star of the movie. He will be in a handful of scenes and they can cover him up in heavy Victorian clothing.

I will try to pick up the book to see what the series is like. It sounds cute.

by Anonymousreply 562June 28, 2019 9:26 AM

THE BEAR DOG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563June 29, 2019 12:21 AM

I got my numbers wrong, she is 11 not 9, I haven't finished the first season...

by Anonymousreply 564June 29, 2019 12:11 PM

Contractually obligated post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 30, 2019 12:48 AM

Eh, all of his pics are starting to look alike. He needs to mix it up.

by Anonymousreply 566June 30, 2019 2:11 AM

He could always present hole. (hint hint, Henry)

by Anonymousreply 567July 1, 2019 12:33 AM

Back in Lauderdale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568July 1, 2019 8:05 AM

I hate when links don't work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569July 1, 2019 8:54 AM

There is no one more beautiful than this man.

by Anonymousreply 570July 1, 2019 1:57 PM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 571July 1, 2019 1:58 PM

Angel. kind and beautiful Angel

by Anonymousreply 572July 1, 2019 2:02 PM

GOT bye Bye....The Witcher is coming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573July 1, 2019 2:12 PM

this god of war is made for love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574July 1, 2019 2:17 PM

OMG OMGOMGOMG

He looks perfect. So glad they improved on that costume test.

by Anonymousreply 575July 1, 2019 2:21 PM

HandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSexHandsomeSex

by Anonymousreply 576July 1, 2019 2:26 PM

[quote] Duwwell!

LoL! :)

by Anonymousreply 577July 1, 2019 2:57 PM

OP, do you have a new thread ready?

by Anonymousreply 578July 1, 2019 2:58 PM

No I have to think of one. I'll try to post one this evening.

by Anonymousreply 579July 1, 2019 3:21 PM

He'll be at Comic Con!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580July 1, 2019 3:22 PM

it's time to premieres soo it means its time to show the new Henry Cavill's handsome girl ))) Henry we R in waiting ))

by Anonymousreply 581July 1, 2019 5:45 PM

R581 no thanks, it's pointless

R573 FINALLY ! It's about time they start selling it!

by Anonymousreply 582July 1, 2019 7:19 PM

Sam Clafin joins Enola Holmes (Watson? Lestrade?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 1, 2019 9:11 PM

R583 Maybe, Sam will play the other brother.

by Anonymousreply 584July 2, 2019 1:06 AM

R581 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 585July 2, 2019 1:07 AM

This physique of a Greek god,

In an intense relationship,

I pale and drunk, I tremble

And I drown and suffocate myself

Between madness and passion

I want to fuse my body,

Into your body next to mine.

Into your arms I will be blind

So that you may be my guide.

We will be the matter,

Our love will be the energy.

If this love changes me,

It transforms me, it edifies me,

If it affects me so much,

it will also transform you.

The energy of this love

Affected us forever

And the matter we are today

Another matter will be ... We will be two new lovers

For the love energized

Transformed,

But in what?

Who were you before me?

Who am I after you?

In my bosom you shall be mine,

For whatever use you want.

In your arms in abandonment,

At your side I'm a woman.

by Anonymousreply 586July 2, 2019 2:15 AM

mmense like ocean... powerful like the sun ... strong like a hurricane.... sweet like a child!

by Anonymousreply 587July 2, 2019 2:16 AM

You always smile. You, the best of us all, that this world has given, beyond this wonderful smile, how can you always be perfect? How much work, sacrifice, strength. talent created this perfect smile? The world is a better place, because you Henry Cavill gives us your smile. even when it's hard for you. Henry Cavil, if the world stops when he sees you, it's because your smile can change it.

by Anonymousreply 588July 2, 2019 2:17 AM

Immense like ocean... powerful like the sun ... strong like a hurricane.... sweet like a child!

by Anonymousreply 589July 2, 2019 2:17 AM

R586 R587 R588 R589 Its all true

by Anonymousreply 590July 2, 2019 3:06 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 2, 2019 3:15 AM

Creative and original, OP.

by Anonymousreply 592July 2, 2019 3:19 AM

When will Henry get married?

by Anonymousreply 593July 2, 2019 4:01 AM

When the Durrell Creatures are no longer critically endangered.

by Anonymousreply 594July 2, 2019 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!