Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Henry Cavill Part XXIV: The Durrell Creatures Feast on Effigy of Kevin Tsujihara

JERSEY, CI: The critically endangered specimens of Jersey Zoo (formerly Durrell Wildlife Park) celebrated today’s firing of Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara with a luau by the park’s lagoon. The centerpiece of the festivities was the spit-roast of an effigy of the disgraced executive, whom the specimens hold responsible for the disastrous rollout of the DC Extended Universe.

“Tsujihara came into the C suite with no production experience,” the Malagasy Marmoset explained. “He mapped out a plan for an extended film universe but his only devotion was to numbers and release dates. Having no vision for the creative direction of the films, he trusted the wrong people and delivered the flaming turds Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad and Justice League.

“Thanks to Tsujihara, Warner Bros abandoned all plans for future Superman films and released Henry from his contract. Tsujihara may have been fired for letting some skank blackmail him, but for us, it’ll always be about the disrespect he has shown to Superman and his fans.”

“Is this pork or lamb?” the Marmoset inquired, as he took another slice of the steaming roast with the Tsujihara mask over the animal’s head. He was assured it was pork.

In other news, Florida Authorities have announced they have no new leads on the disappearance of Ben Blankenship...

by Anonymousreply 1839 hours ago

Mmmm. Henry. Spit roast.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2019

Mmmmmm Henry indeed...

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2019

I have no idea what these threads are about. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2019

Brilliant OP!

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2019

Ben B. Was reportedly seen painting his nails. He then however blamed it on being confused as his daughter wanted him to pain HER nails.

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2019

What’s this about Ben?

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2019

We finally got our first blurry picture of Henry in costume.

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2019

Joss Whedon tweets how great Cavill's superman could be, causing mayhem, in the comments some people are still waiting for the #snydercut! When will they give up?

One of the comment mention how his superman was great, but his Clark Kent was bad? We barely see his CK in BvS and JL.

In other superman news, Dean Cain just tweeted about knocking a teen cold for throwing an egg to a racist senator. Maybe it's better if actors don't handle their social media themself...

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2019

My God, does this man ever take a bad picture?

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2019

Dean Cain is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2019

[quote] Cavill is a GREAT Superman - definitely the best since Reeves

In my opinion he’s forgetting the actual best one since ReevE.

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2019

No Brandon, I mean Randon, your haircut was bad, the tuck in cape was ridiculous and your director was using his movies as leverage to fuck "actors" for walk in part.

And yes, Whedon got his Reeve(s) mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2019

The picture posted by R7, albeit far away, looks promising.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2019

This "article" is trending on twitter, OP are you writing outside of DL?

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2019

R14 The sad part is several people actually believed the article. Like there are actual human beings that really thought Henry Cavill was holding up production to work at a Starbucks. I don't even know what to say to that.

by Anonymousreply 1503/22/2019

Whew Chile! I thought we hit the pinnacle of crazy with Macaroon and her multiple aliases and her essays about Henry's relationships. WRONG! A new contender has come for the crown! Out of boredom while recovering from the plague, I checked out wdw and was not disappointed! We have a Frau using reverse image technology, stalking bartenders, using MapQuest. Honey, that is some serious dedication to find information about a man that doesn't even know you're alive.

by Anonymousreply 1603/23/2019

So they just found out who Butch Cassidy is?

by Anonymousreply 1703/23/2019

R15 Article was lame, I don't get how it was trending.

by Anonymousreply 1803/23/2019

R18 It wasn't the best satire which is why I was so surprised people actually believed it was true.

R17 Yep. And it's a complete shxtshow. That Lovey London chick needs to have a restraining order against her ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 1903/23/2019

Is Henry expanding his bearding choices?

by Anonymousreply 2003/23/2019

Wdw has good updates but crazy. LSA is only gifs and photos.

by Anonymousreply 2103/23/2019

R18 trending is a big word, it's trending only if you look up the name Cavill, but he is not trending himself that much at the moment, it's very quiet, as long as you don't go to wdw etc. I have no intention to go there, I know I will loose my shit like last time and start stalking the friends of the girlfriend and call them out on their racist ignorant tweet from last year.

by Anonymousreply 2203/23/2019

R20 Not really. The new girl looks exactly like Lucy. It's pretty creepy. Guess that answers the question of who broke up with whom in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2303/24/2019

He has a beard type.

by Anonymousreply 2403/24/2019

So who is this new beard? I want to see her and compare. What's her sm?

by Anonymousreply 2503/24/2019

A barely coherent Snyder (coke?) revealed his original plans for Justice League at some fan event

by Anonymousreply 2603/25/2019
by Anonymousreply 2703/25/2019

Better article

by Anonymousreply 2803/25/2019

WTF is that wdw dating life link. Delusional fraus in midlife crisis. Don’t post nonsense here.

by Anonymousreply 2903/25/2019

R25 you're about a day late. She made it private after half of his fans added her.

Lucycaca 2.0

by Anonymousreply 3003/25/2019

Should've said "finally" made it private.

Not that that's her real one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3103/25/2019

R29 Hush child! Everything posted here is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 3203/25/2019

R32 "child"? How old are you? And I like the "nonsense" here, if you don't, nobody forces you to post on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3303/25/2019

R33 Sweetie pie. You were the one with your panties in a knot because of a link. No one forced you to click on it, Boo Boo.

by Anonymousreply 3403/25/2019

R34 That's what "panties in a knot" means? because of Whedon's tweet? really?!! (just for the "Sweetie pie" comment, vielle conne!)

R25 who are you? How come you never posted on DL before and your first question is about the new "girlfriend" when we couldn't be bothered to look her up? Why talk about wdw when somebody dropp her name, seriously she doesn't even look like herself in her profile picture if it's the aussie girl?

I though his team decided not to insult people intelligence by not posting blinds and tabloid article about his last beard, apparently they don't bother with the general public anymore and just focus on fans? Why? Why bother? It makes no difference if he is "in a relationship" for his fans. The fangirl think he is straight anyway, and as long as they have eyes to see the gays still wants to fuck him (or be fucked by him), nobody will change their mind! His private life is boring, why stirr the shit on social media?! He should focus his energy trying to be mainstream instead of cheap baiting his fans.

by Anonymousreply 3503/25/2019

Corey mentioning Henry on his Instagram....again

by Anonymousreply 3603/27/2019

Corey is a never-was who is now in proximity to an actual celebrity

It can be intoxicating to them, Watch “The Other Two”

by Anonymousreply 3703/27/2019

I love that Ms Spears got called out for posting old photos yet again! First he gets exiled from Budapest. Now he's refrenced Henry three times in a row on Instagram. Has Henners stopped answering Corey's phone calls and texts? Ms Spears needs to watch He's Just Not That Into You and get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 3803/27/2019

Ms. Spears is depressed. He's deflecting 'cause he was disappointed with Henry's new beard.

Fun fact: the beard, Butch Cassidy, is a fan that ran Durrel in 2018. Raise your hand if you think his PR will spin this as fan meets celeb, celeb likes fan, celeb dates fan.

by Anonymousreply 3903/27/2019

Kudos to Henry's team though for preparing a beard a year in advance.

by Anonymousreply 4003/27/2019

Oh please. Lucy v2.0 went to Durrell specifically to meet Henry. One look at her IG follows and you can obviously see she did her research into his interests, likes, exes and molded herself accordingly. Kudos to HER for ingratiating herself into the Cavill clan and reaching her goal. This has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with a fangirl who saw what she wanted and got it. Too bad for her it's not going to last.

by Anonymousreply 4103/27/2019

With Tsuj out could Henry be back in as Supes?

He really is perfect for the role.... and that glorious hairy chest! Swoon!

by Anonymousreply 4203/27/2019

[quote]This has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with a fangirl who saw what she wanted and got it.

Maybe, getting "it" was a beard contract. She realized that breathing Henry's air is better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4303/27/2019

new fan picture from La Palma

He is being very quiet about Durell, he changed the link to another charity, is he really going?

by Anonymousreply 4403/27/2019

I don't know if that's a new pic, because his hair seems to be in a ponytail.

by Anonymousreply 4503/27/2019

JFC are we still believing the rubbish wdw dating life that Lucy2.0 is the same girl from London?

by Anonymousreply 4603/28/2019

R41 his PR team are very happy right now

by Anonymousreply 4703/28/2019

R44 awww! Henry with a cold sore.

by Anonymousreply 4803/28/2019

JFC?

by Anonymousreply 4903/29/2019

Corey liking a comment on his IG saying Henry should come out and share his true love with miss Spears definitely says Buda was a pest for him.

by Anonymousreply 5003/29/2019

What is up with that cold sore?

by Anonymousreply 5103/30/2019

Apparently Henry was supposed to re-hookup with the mystery redhead he had shared a drunk cab with years ago. However she had gained a lot of weight and that's why only a picture of both of them made the Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 5204/01/2019

R52 Stop talking nonsense from what you're reading at WDW. Henry was hooking up with Charlotte like he was hooking with Ms. Spears. Aka NOT AT ALL Whoever and whatever Lucy 2.0 is to him, it didn't stop him from partying his ass off and hanging out with a female that definitely wasn't Lucy 2.0 in La Palma.

by Anonymousreply 5304/01/2019

Do tell! He's such a slut!

by Anonymousreply 5404/01/2019

Henry hasn’t been linked with a woman in ages. It was about time. And as much as I love those Kal posts they were getting a little cringe. And thank god he’s dropped any reference to My Everence.

by Anonymousreply 5504/01/2019

Huh? R53 The girl was a beard to go along with his "hooking up with an ex is easier because of the me too movement" bullshit comment. But the weight gain stopped it from happening. And how on earth are you denying the relationship between him and Corey Spears? All he needs to do next is to post a snapshot of an old pic or conversation because he's blatantly admitting it on his Instagram.

And why do keep bringing up WDW at almost every comment?

by Anonymousreply 5604/01/2019

I'm behind here. Who is Charlotte? He was spotted with a brunette in Spain. Is this someone different?? The redhead is someone named Catherine Collins I believe. She has been at Durrell for the run and apparently has told people she's been seeing him on and off for 5+ years. She sounds like a creeper to me.

by Anonymousreply 5704/01/2019

R56 Wait! Who admitted what on Instagram? I'm behind! Did Henry come out?

by Anonymousreply 5804/01/2019

[quote] The girl was a beard to go along with his "hooking up with an ex is easier because of the me too movement" bullshit comment. But the weight gain stopped it from happening.

Did I miss something? I don't recall him mentioning that he resorts to hooking up with an ex in the context of his MeToo comments. But if he did, what would be the purpose of pretending to rekindle a booty call with a female that he never even with? What's the point? I mean how many of his fans are following him that closely to even connect the dots? Now that he's done with Superman, I hope that he follows the lead of his doppleganger, Matt Bomer and comes the fuck out. A mess...

by Anonymousreply 5904/01/2019

Those poor fans. Any chick can come forward and say they were a side piece, driveby, or whatever, and these dumb broads will believe it. I was wondering who they were talking about, and it's some middle-aged stalker chick, who has been lurking for years. This woman is a major fan. She is able to travel, so she makes sure she can go to every fan event. She is truly dedicated, but I can't even say she's a beard let alone a gf.

by Anonymousreply 6004/01/2019

I think these three pics got their tongues wagging.

by Anonymousreply 6104/01/2019

Now, you see her... now you don't.

by Anonymousreply 6204/01/2019

Now, who is this? A co-star?

by Anonymousreply 6304/01/2019

R57 I meant Catherine. R56 The only people that believe Corey and Henry hooked up are you and Corey. Stop quoting wdw verbatim and I'll stop bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 6404/02/2019

R64 Now you're just insulting. The Fraus over there keep drooling over their heterosexual actor Henry. Are you sure you're not one of them?

And the redhead "tea" has been known for a year now and is Infact now cold and stale.

by Anonymousreply 6504/02/2019

R65 We all know the Charlotte tea is stale. You keep quoting wdw as truth so you're the closeted Frau. I freely admit I lurk there and laugh. Keep clinging to that Corey Henry narrative. When Henners comes out, it won't be with Corey. LOL

by Anonymousreply 6604/02/2019

Can we get back to talking about Henry’s ass and tits?

by Anonymousreply 6704/02/2019

In London he was walking with Taylah Bisshop, who ran Durrell in ‘18. She’s the pilates instructor from Oz, I thought she was the new beard.

by Anonymousreply 6804/02/2019

R68 thank you for the info, is it your first time here?

by Anonymousreply 6904/02/2019

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 7004/02/2019

Your mom says “be nice.”

by Anonymousreply 7104/02/2019

Be Best!

by Anonymousreply 7204/02/2019

R68 R71 We don't care about the last beard, she has nothing for her, we don't need to know her name, that's why we call her Lucy2.0. He will never drag her on a red carpet. He didn't took Lucy to the JL premiere and she worked on it as a stunt girl.

Why is HCN promoting the last pictures from Grenada? Nobody picked up the photo with the girl, because they are lame, we can't see anything. The fact that they are using a fan blog to bait the fans about "the girlfriend" is fucking lame.

The only info I want to know about the new beard is does she has racist and ignorant friends like Lucy has? Because the Eastwood and their friends don't seem to be able to make the difference between a regular job opening and a diversity scheme, or have any knowlegde of whitewashing in the movie industry, you know the one she works for as a stunt dept coordinator (she has an IMDB page).

That's the kind of people who volunteer to help Henry to look straight.

by Anonymousreply 7304/02/2019

Old photo but nice erect nips

by Anonymousreply 7404/02/2019

Miss spears is acknowledging the issues with Henry's fandom by following the Henry Cavill News exposing page. They probably blocked Corey too.

by Anonymousreply 7504/02/2019

I just want Henry to sit on my face.

Stache or no stache.

by Anonymousreply 7604/03/2019

Awww

by Anonymousreply 7704/03/2019

The beardog.

by Anonymousreply 7804/03/2019

Awww

by Anonymousreply 7904/04/2019

So anybody watch Shazam? How long is the cameo he was supposed to do? Is it any good?

by Anonymousreply 8004/06/2019

Did he do a cameo? I haven't kept up.

by Anonymousreply 8104/06/2019

No.

by Anonymousreply 8204/06/2019

Of course, he didn't do a cameo. He pissed off WB and that's why his career is crickets. Now, he's got all of his egg in one basket shooting the Witcher with nothing lined up if it fails.

by Anonymousreply 8304/06/2019

Honey they were never going to make another Snyderverse Superman film, just get it though your thick skull already.

by Anonymousreply 8404/06/2019

Sorry I wasn't clear, as anybody watched Shazam and could tell us how long "Superman" is on screen? Apparently he shows up a the school canteen when Shazam is having lunch with his friend? What do they say?

by Anonymousreply 8504/06/2019

Superman was in Shazam for about 8 seconds but Henry was not, if that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 8604/07/2019

Thanks R86 that's what I wanted to know.

by Anonymousreply 8704/07/2019

Did they show Superman's face or just a body?

by Anonymousreply 8804/07/2019

Just Superman body without head

by Anonymousreply 8904/07/2019

Charlie in Budapest

by Anonymousreply 9004/07/2019

in other news, we have a picture of Henry playing superman with his moustache on.

by Anonymousreply 9104/07/2019

So Charlie is back in Budapest again with Henry...glad the bros are together so soon.

by Anonymousreply 9204/07/2019

Pretty sure that was an April Fools photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 9304/07/2019

R93 No, it seems legit, THAT tweet is defenitely a joke though.

by Anonymousreply 9404/07/2019

New post on IG

by Anonymousreply 9504/07/2019

He went commando to the gym. I see.

by Anonymousreply 9604/07/2019

God damn! What I wouldn't give to have him sit on my face!

by Anonymousreply 9704/07/2019

Butch Cassidy just made her account public again.

I wonder if his PR consult her on which images she should post or delete on her IG?

by Anonymousreply 9804/08/2019

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9904/08/2019

His new beard R99

by Anonymousreply 10004/08/2019

I guess that means new subtle hints at a Totally Real and not contractually obliged relationship is due soon R98

by Anonymousreply 10104/08/2019

Her and Lucy could be sisters or cousins. Jesus, he really has a "type" doesn't he?? This one looks like she could bench press more than most men.

by Anonymousreply 10204/08/2019

There's a new beard?

by Anonymousreply 10304/08/2019

That's the speculation. It's been quiet since Lucy so I guess it's time for a new one.

by Anonymousreply 10404/08/2019

What does he have to promote? Maybe, this chick is a co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 10504/08/2019

What's her name/IG?

by Anonymousreply 10604/08/2019

Don’t post it here! Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 10704/08/2019

her name is already in this thread (thanks to a new comer, welcome!), she got public to show off her new "bod", because she might be a yoga instructor, but she really is a cross fit nutter... and not in stunt whatsoever, so they have no reason to know each other... outside her stalking of course!

by Anonymousreply 10804/08/2019

The personn who dropped her name in this thread has never posted before, and then never poster after, how FUCKING convenient! If we wanted to have her name, we could have visited wdw like we have been invited to for the last few weeks, this site is shit, that why I'm here! Stop dragging us in that mess, the bearding are amateurish and lame.

I can't fucking stand to see my fave actor using somebody as a shield, even if it's a woman with the body of He-man. (wich is a bit coutnerproductive if it's do kill the gay rumor, I wouldn't get a woman with the body of a man to pretend "I'm straight")

by Anonymousreply 10904/08/2019

109 here : ignore the typo, I should be leaving to work right now...

by Anonymousreply 11004/08/2019

I see she has the same dog Cavill wanted (German Shepherd) before I guess Michael Blevins convinced him to get an Akita.

Other than that, I don't see how people are tying this chick to Cavill. She doesn't look like the (worker) girl in London.

by Anonymousreply 11104/08/2019

[quote] even if it's a woman with the body of He-man.

Is Henry a man with the body of He-woman?

by Anonymousreply 11204/08/2019

Awwww

by Anonymousreply 11304/09/2019

Kal!!!

by Anonymousreply 11404/09/2019

alternative casting

by Anonymousreply 11504/11/2019

This one's been doing the rounds on Instagram recently

by Anonymousreply 11604/11/2019

So is this one.

by Anonymousreply 11704/11/2019

R17, I wish that were really. It is awfully nice though.

by Anonymousreply 11804/12/2019

Bitch fight in Lucy 2.0's comments. She made her page public again for this pic

by Anonymousreply 11904/12/2019

Does Henry have a smooth or hairy ass?

by Anonymousreply 12004/12/2019

I'd say definitely hairy.

by Anonymousreply 12104/12/2019

Apparently, the "after" pic was taken inside Henry's place in Budapest. This is probably why she made it public again. However, now it's back to private.

by Anonymousreply 12204/12/2019

R122 Neither of those photos were taken inside of Henry's Budapest home. The fandom took the bait hook, line, sinker.

by Anonymousreply 12304/12/2019

I went to see Shazam, R86 the 8 seconds of superman are generous, if you blink you miss it, but there are defenitely so many references of Supes and Batman, it looks odd they have so many merchs/toys in that univers, do Batman and Supe get a % on the sale?

Dany's name is the first in the producers' credit, there is no way she would have messed the Cavill cameo with WB and kept her producer's credit. I don't understand.

Shazam was fun, not for children, like really graphic sometimes, and with psychologicals abuse on kids, abandonning your kid in the middle of a fair? Telling your kid he is a little whiny shit?! I don't know for the comic, but is it normal Shazam and Bily act very differently from each other, like he is so immature when he is Shazam, and a moody teenager when he is Bily?! Zachary played Shazam like a 10 years old on a sugar crush.

by Anonymousreply 12404/12/2019

Dany was a producer in Shazam?

Makes me think she doesn't mind tarnishing Henry and WBs relationship to keep herself in the forefront with them.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Saturday at 2:08 AM

Rock was originally supposed to be the villain in Shazam so that’s why she’s attached. She may have had nothing to do with the film.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Saturday at 3:36 AM

So Henry is dating another young girl. How has he not been metoo'd .

by Anonymousreply 127Last Saturday at 4:47 AM

Because he's gay R127.

You should stick to Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Saturday at 5:46 AM

Plus, metoo is about getting sexual favour against a job, so unless he promised a acting part in the Witcher for the girl who volunteer to be his girlfriend, or that he is spending his free time on set sexually harassing the crew and the cast, there is no case for a "metoo".

He still hasn't given a proper answer to the question after his incel messup for the GQ Australia article last year, each time a "journalist" tried to give him a chance to give a proper answer, he dodged the question with a very pr answer.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Saturday at 6:11 AM

128 Really? That's it? That's the answer you're going with. You mess around with younglings you run a risk of being publicly tar and feathered

by Anonymousreply 130Last Saturday at 6:13 AM

129... MeToo is about men that use their power over women. Doesn't have to be in a job or not. Just ask the several celebrities accused of misconduct within a relationship. Like Chris Hardwick

by Anonymousreply 131Last Saturday at 6:16 AM

She doesn't look that young though...mid 20s I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Saturday at 6:37 AM

R131 and Chris Hardwick's ex gf was complaining that the end of the (abusive) relationship impacted her capacity to get jobs because he blacklisted her in the industry. But with other exemples, you are correct.

R130 I had to look up the word younglings, so many star war memes, how old do you think his supposed girlfriends were? This one already has a job, she is not underage. (if she really is the same girl that the London papwalk, she doesn't look like herself from picture to picture)

by Anonymousreply 133Last Saturday at 6:47 AM

Well I looked her up and she's 22. And works for her mother, which means she can come and go as she pleases. No real responsibility. On top of that she's boarded her dog and even pays a dog walker to walk her dog when she's away and home. That just bothers me the most. Don't get a dog and then pass it off to someone else when you're to busy.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Saturday at 6:56 AM

ROFL #MeToo has been abused so much that it has gone from “He raped me” to “fans don’t approve of a probably fake relationship between two consenting adults of legal age.”

by Anonymousreply 135Last Saturday at 7:42 AM

135 Hardly

by Anonymousreply 136Last Saturday at 7:43 AM

Consent. Learn it. If Henry committed a MeToo offense, pretty sure he would be exposed for it.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Saturday at 7:48 AM

R127 R130 R131 134 R135 why aren't you back on Twitter?

But while you're here, why do you have a problem with him *cough* dating *cough* the "younglings "? You'd think he'd go after your old dusty ass pussy?

by Anonymousreply 138Last Saturday at 8:25 AM

Dude I'm 18, and wtf does Twitter have to do with anything!

by Anonymousreply 139Last Saturday at 8:44 AM

R116 The top pics looks like teen lovers.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Saturday at 9:22 PM

R140 the guy is now married with a kid, and write children books. His uncle was the director Kevin Reynolds, he has a picture on his IG were he put bunny ears on Kevin Costner when he was a kid...

I can't believe how many of my teenage's years crushs Henry has been working with, Kevin Costner, Hugh Grant...

by Anonymousreply 141Last Saturday at 10:26 PM

[quote]the guy is now married with a kid,

What does that mean? Wendy Williams' husband is married, got two kids, and screwed a man.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Saturday at 11:03 PM

And now he just got serve some divorce papers after his last girlfriend gave birth to his baby... not exactly #relationshipgoal

by Anonymousreply 143Last Saturday at 11:08 PM

Also, a man is suing his married ass for sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Saturday at 11:42 PM

I swear by the popping veins in my hand I'm not gay

by Anonymousreply 145Last Sunday at 7:00 AM

Michael Blevins is shading Henry again in his new micro essay. Probably replying to Henry's new Men's Health interview.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Sunday at 12:01 PM

R144 Wait, who’s suing whom?

by Anonymousreply 147Last Sunday at 12:18 PM

R147 Wendy Williams' futur ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Sunday at 12:21 PM

Based on his blog, Michael Blevins sounds like a miserable human being.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Sunday at 3:21 PM

His blog isn’t online anymore.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Sunday at 3:31 PM

Yeah, can you post a link to the blog.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Sunday at 3:35 PM

So Blevins is still hung up on Henry eh?

by Anonymousreply 152Last Sunday at 6:55 PM

R150 The page marked journal isn't Blevins blog?

by Anonymousreply 153Last Sunday at 7:20 PM

Can you give us the CliffsNotes of what Blevins said and why you think it pertains to Henry?

by Anonymousreply 154Last Sunday at 8:26 PM

Yeah I don't know how that pertains to Henry either. Although, Blevins tends to write in the giberish language that makes no sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Sunday at 9:47 PM

R153 It is Blevins' blog. He deleted his website and joined forces with Mark Twight.

Can you cut and paste where he puts Cavill's closet ass on blast?

by Anonymousreply 156Last Monday at 12:15 AM

R156 You'll have to direct that to R146. I saw no reference to or allusion to Henry.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Monday at 12:53 PM

OMG Henry needs to see this!

by Anonymousreply 158Last Tuesday at 4:37 PM

The beardog.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Tuesday at 4:46 PM

Wish Henry would post Kal and him together at least once a week. Why is that so much to ask Henry? Love you both. And....bro Charlie too! Ummwha xxx!

by Anonymousreply 160Last Tuesday at 10:06 PM

I'm glad he's not doing that. It totally bores me. In fact, I appreciate the fan pics more, since those pics aren't PR controlled.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Tuesday at 11:05 PM

You'd be surprised to know how many fan pics are as contrived as pap strolls.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Wednesday at 5:44 PM

Well, I'm sure Henry kissing a beard in a crowded club is contrived. I got my radar on those types of pics in which Henry obviously wants to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Wednesday at 6:28 PM

HOLY CRAP

by Anonymousreply 16417 hours ago

He looks leaner than usual in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 16517 hours ago

Damn he looks good. Scar and all.

by Anonymousreply 16617 hours ago

He has time posting thirsty THOT pics for his fraus but not a congratulatory post or comment for Zachery Levi?

by Anonymousreply 16715 hours ago

R164 it's the angle and the "suck-in" method.

by Anonymousreply 16815 hours ago

Looking good! What an attention whore tho. Underwear showing like he's some Instagram model.

by Anonymousreply 16913 hours ago

His pic looks like the Real Jock gay Ad on here.

by Anonymousreply 17013 hours ago

That's one way to shut those fraus on FamousFix.

by Anonymousreply 17113 hours ago

Looks so lean and yet that beautiful ass still juts out. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 17213 hours ago

It seems like he's trying to upstage Jason's post

by Anonymousreply 17313 hours ago

[quote]He has time posting thirsty THOT pics for his fraus but not a congratulatory post or comment for Zachery Levi?

I know, and I'm sure Zachary did too. He posted on it.

by Anonymousreply 17413 hours ago

Correction

[quote]Looking good! What an attention whore tho. Underwear showing like he's some Instagram gay thot model.

by Anonymousreply 17513 hours ago

You're correction is spot on R175

by Anonymousreply 17613 hours ago

What’s this about Zachary Levi?

by Anonymousreply 17711 hours ago

[quote] It seems like he's trying to upstage Jason's post

Which post and how?

by Anonymousreply 17811 hours ago

Zachary said, "You look cut, bruh".

Jason's beard shaving post??

by Anonymousreply 17910 hours ago

[quote] What an attention whore tho. Underwear showing like he's some Instagram gay thot model.

He's working that Instagram thot model too. He should do more. Everyday, we see photos of female celebrities on the red carpet, vacations and everywhere in else with barely covered asses, tits, and pussies. I'm tired of seeing The Kardashians, Elizabeth Hurley, Emily Ratajkowksi, Bella Thorne, Jennifer Lopez, and that's just naming a few.

by Anonymousreply 18010 hours ago

I can bet you he's trying to pose like those Gay IG models he's seen from all of his following of Sean cody's boys on Instagram hashtags.

by Anonymousreply 1819 hours ago

Why would he be trying to upstage Jason's post? They've been complimenting each other on their respective posts so I fail to see how he's trying to steal the limelight or anything.

by Anonymousreply 1829 hours ago

Also I'm pleased to see he still has his body hair.

by Anonymousreply 1839 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!