Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

School employee, Corinne Terrone, caught using racial slurs and spitting on black couple

Beware of this type of racist. She allegedly is good friends with her black neighbor, and their grandchildren often played together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 20, 2019 9:33 PM

Here's the thing I don't understand: we all know that everybody basically has video cameras with them all the time now, so why would you behave in a manner that could threaten your well-being and possibly even your safety?

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2019 3:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2019 3:43 AM

The fact that racism is being normalized by The current WH and the media friendly to the administration has emboldened them, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2019 4:05 AM

A sputter should have her teeth knocked in...wish I had been there to do it.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2019 4:11 AM

Connecticunt

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2019 4:14 AM

So she wasn't just racist but she did it in front of her children and SPIT at the man!

I'm glad the district filed a DCF report on her.

This is why children grow up to think it's okay to say racist things. Hopefully they'll grow up okay and not think it's fine to say those things or even spit at people in public!

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2019 4:21 AM

What was the cause of the altercation?

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2019 4:24 AM

No one knows R7 and it absolutely doesn't matter. That's not how you react to a situation and he's not talking to her like that or spitting at her.

You can infer that since the woman not only simply resigned her position without a fight but also refused to explain to police what happened when they called her at home; even she knew that whatever explanation she could give wouldn't be enough to justify what she did in any meaningful way.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2019 5:01 AM

Someone posted that the son of the black couple recently had surgery and has to use a scooter. The woman was triggered when he accidentally bumped her shopping cart.

Notice they gave her the option of resigning, so she can easily go and find another job. Protecting her until the very end, SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2019 7:26 AM

Everyone is so quick to fly into a rage these days.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2019 7:36 AM

R[9]I disagree that she will easily find another job.This will follow her wherever she goes.And rightly so.What an asshole!

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2019 7:36 AM

So will she be arrested for assault? Because spitting at someone IS assault. And had things been the other way around, the cops would have shot him dead.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2019 7:39 AM

"She allegedly is good friends with her black neighbor, and their grandchildren often played together."

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2019 7:40 AM

Why would someone risk everything to spout some dumb shit? Now she'll lose her job and be virtually unemployable (and all the fallout that will entail) for... what?

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2019 8:28 AM

[quote]Here's the thing I don't understand: we all know that everybody basically has video cameras with them all the time now, so why would you behave in a manner that could threaten your well-being and possibly even your safety?

[quote]Why would someone risk everything to spout some dumb shit? Now she'll lose her job and be virtually unemployable (and all the fallout that will entail) for... what?

Uhh….Alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2019 9:52 AM

Oh My....The more I see this type of behavior, the more I want to move to Canada...

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2019 9:53 AM

"She's a victim of misogyny! Women can't be racist! They aren't hateful like men! Only white men are a problem!"

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2019 9:55 AM

R17 seems to be compensating for a tiny penis.

Good luck tiny penis man! Good luck on your tiny penis adventures.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2019 10:09 AM

R18 seems to be compensating for a roast beef sandwich vag.

Good luck roast beef sandwich vag cunt! Good luck on denying racism and attacking gay men. Hope someone takes a knife to that sandwich. 😊

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2019 10:11 AM

I was shopping in that Shoprite on Friday evening I must have just missed it. That Super market in east haven usually has a mix of old school Italians, hispanics and African Americans, there is definitely some friction between the Eye-talians and the minority groups who are thought to have ruined the area which used to be all Italian and Irish back in the day. The story on the street for what started this is the white woman saw one of the black family members using an electric scooter and decided he shouldn't be, so instead of minding her own business decided to start questioning him about why he was using it. Then it escalated. The cops in East Haven are NOTORIOUSLY racist so I understand why the family didn't call them immediately, I would lawyer up first if I were them.

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2019 10:42 AM

Once again we have no fucking clue of what's happened because American TV censored every word? Why do you do that? Anyone has a link of this video uncensored? What are you North Korea?

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2019 11:01 AM

This woman is WORSE than jessie smollett!

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2019 11:14 AM

this person is disgusting. Imagine what she says and does in private?

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2019 11:35 AM

This is a violent racist who uses her job and her children as a shield. take this vile racist down!

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2019 11:35 AM

"I'm not a racist. Why, some of my best friends are black."

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2019 11:37 AM

"[R18] seems to be compensating for a roast beef sandwich vag.

Good luck roast beef sandwich vag cunt! Good luck on denying racism and attacking gay men. Hope someone takes a knife to that sandwich. 😊"

A knife as penis substitute. Not very originaI. I guess you're desperate for any substitute given what you have to work with. And are you playing the victim card little man? You think you're immune from criticism because you suck dick? If only the legal system worked that way. Court shows would be more entertaining.

Hold on to your male privilege honey. You got nothing else going for you.

But then, you know that.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2019 11:41 AM

She's damn lucky that the store intercom didn't have to get involved.

Intercom, what say you? "Clean up on aisle six!"

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2019 11:46 AM

What happen. The women is out of control and raging. People try to deescalate the situation, this makes her worse. Her own young children are there and she is in a rage. Poor kids. It is scary. The store should have called the cops. Maybe they're the ones who called the state on this nutjob though. It looks like she was causing all the problems.

She works with children. They would have to fire her immediately. But, those poor kids. Where do they go?

Racist people please please use birth control.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2019 11:48 AM

And on this thread where a white women is assaulting black folk this is what white feminists are up to:

[quote]Hold on to your male privilege honey

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2019 12:10 PM

White women are as racist as white men

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2019 12:16 PM

Terrone might be a Hispanic or Italian name. Comedy writer/actor Norma Taccone is Italian and Puerto Rican.

Do Italians and Hispanics actually consider themselves white? I'm biracial, I'm of African, Sicilian, Scottish and French descent, I've never thought Italians seriously considered themselves white.

I have a close friend from Spain who is very pale skinned, he considers himself a MOC.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2019 12:29 PM

If you see the actually video, there are people trying to get her to leave the other people (african-americans) alone. The nutjob racist is threatening them. Also, the kids are scared to death and that women is not attending to them. They are young children.

Also, the video was posted on-line because the store did not do anything. The citizens who saw the video and forward it to the authorities. DFC what everyone wanted. Someone to make sure these small kids are okay and will be okay.

The couple who was threaten probably wanted the store to report what actually happened, so the kids could get some help.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2019 12:33 PM

[quote]I have a close friend from Spain who is very pale skinned, he considers himself a MOC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2019 12:36 PM

R33, don't post a lame GIF, discuss. Are you 12?

Lots of Hispanics as well as Italians, Greeks etc, consider themselves people of color.

You must be a clueless Wasp.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2019 12:39 PM

More information:

"Murgo also said that authorities believe the target of the tirade may have been in a motorized scooter."

This racist person was targeting a disabled person, first. Wowsa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2019 12:41 PM

I sure hope they really help these children out with real, comprehensive services for their lives.

Racist people DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN. USE LONG ACTING BIRTH CONTROL METHODS.

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2019 12:44 PM

Have most of you guys ever been out there. It seems like most of the posters on dl are sheltered. Her outburst is no big deal especially if you live in a big city. You have black people telling at whites and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2019 12:51 PM

Someone once told me that most white people are just one cut off from using the n-word.

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2019 1:00 PM

No surprise it happened around New Haven: the area is full of bleeders and morons like this woman. The Yale campus and its dreamy, ivy covered red brick buildings are in a bubble. You walk a couple of blocks in any direction, and the world changes. I can’t believe anybody would try to buy a kid’s admission to this school.

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2019 1:04 PM

It's not that this women just use the N word. She is going after a couple who are African American in this store and threatening them. People are trying to get her to stop and she does not stop. She is unhinged and her young children are unattended. It has been reported by journalists that this women was targeting a disabled person in a scooter first.

Look at it this way., She is a violent person and racist slurs are a symptom or a sign of violent, unhinged person. She has no empathy, she cannot stop, think and calm down, and she could care less about her young children.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote]Look at it this way., She is a violent person and racist slurs are a symptom or a sign of violent, unhinged person. She has no empathy, she cannot stop, think and calm down, and she could care less about her young children.

You are describing Trump!

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2019 1:44 PM

[quote]It seems like most of the posters on dl are sheltered. Her outburst is no big deal especially if you live in a big city. You have black people telling at whites and vice versa.

Which evidently makes it okay. 🙄

[quote]Someone once told me that most white people are just one cut off from using the n-word.

Sounds right.

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2019 2:22 PM

There has always been some form of racism in the US, whether it be loons like this woman who are bold and vocal or the type of racism based on stereotypes.

Trump has emboldened racists and xenophobes in the US, no doubt about that. Since he's been 'president' they've been coming out of the woodwork like roaches.

by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2019 2:49 PM

Sooo she seems nice..

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2019 3:07 PM

R42 most of us that live in big cities are immune to racist fuckery. Some random white woman yelling at minorities doesn't break us. We just call her out and move on to what we are doing. The person she is mouthing off at has already handled the bitch. We only intervene when the bitch gets physical but if it is two people verbally going at it then let them handle their mess.

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2019 3:07 PM

I would be terrified at standing up to her unfortunately. I'm a petite non-white gay man. I'd worry that if she got physical she could overpower me. And I worry already about getting called names (a faggot being the worst) in public.

by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2019 3:10 PM

Why go out of your way to be so hateful and spread negativity. You don't have to love all people equally; it's normal to have biases but you must not act on them.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2019 3:10 PM

I think the issue is this woman is unhinged. She has children and they need help. I think there should be comprehensive services. I think we all deserve medical care. What is going to happen now for these kids? They get dumped into into some shit foster care, or they get stay with this nutter. How does this help these help these kids?

They say she work at a school. How is this even possible? Schools need quality staff to operate. Is this a Trump/republican community. You cannot hire a person like this to work at a school. You need to pay a living wage too. This person worked at a school, has two young children and was shopping at SHOP Rite. This is not right at all.

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2019 3:32 PM

Of course she’s Italian, it’s Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2019 3:34 PM

R47. What are you 12 years old. You are not equipped to handle aggressive people. Just stay away from big cities.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Racism, particularly extreme racism, is a symptom of mental illness. This woman is clearly mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2019 3:50 PM

As a poster upthread suggested, alcoholism.

Racists always show their asses after a few drinks.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2019 3:55 PM

R1, I honestly wonder if we aren't seeing people who are messed up on opioids or some other "flyover" drug when we see people in reasonably public positions lose their shit like this.

It seems like there is an enormous part of the population who have lost their internal self-preservation filter, the one that lets them think all these racist things but never say them out loud. I don't think Trump's election and the radicalization of our far right population completely explain it.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2019 3:56 PM

None of those people are alcoholics or on opioid. They are just assholes. I guess most of you guys are sheltered. It has nothing to do with mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2019 4:06 PM

[quote] so why would you behave in a manner that could threaten your well-being and possibly even your safety?

People who do these sorts of things are people who have extreme anger management issues and get so worked up they lose all self control. It's very similar to a crime of passion, when someone murders someone they love, in a fit of rage. They don't realize just how horrible the thing they did was until it's all over and they've calmed down and then they can't believe what they did.

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2019 4:31 PM

Is she a Trump supporter?

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2019 5:02 PM

Meth is a helluva drug.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2019 5:20 PM

R21, the uncensored video is linked in R2. The link is a re post of a post by the daughter of the woman targeted. It was her mother and uncle being targeted.

I believe the racist has mental health and rage issues. No doubt after having this go public and losing her job she's in a very bad place. Probably nonstop raging and crying. Her poor children.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2019 5:24 PM

[quote]The story on the street for what started this is the white woman saw one of the black family members using an electric scooter and decided he shouldn't be, so instead of minding her own business decided to start questioning him about why he was using it.

FFS WHY can't people just mind their own damn business? Who cares if some kid is using a scooter? I will never understand people like this, who can't just go about their day without bothering complete strangers over the stupidest shit.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]Do Italians and Hispanics actually consider themselves white?

Americans have a skewed view of what Italians are, because in the US "Italian" is frequently actually Sicilian. Mainland Italians are undeniably white, particularly north of Naples.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2019 5:30 PM

For those of you unfamiliar with CT - East Haven is Trashville. Shop Rite is the "low class" grocery store. Every region has that one grocery store chain that's for trashy people.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2019 5:35 PM

[quote]Americans have a skewed view of what Italians are, because in the US "Italian" is frequently actually Sicilian. Mainland Italians are undeniably white, particularly north of Naples.

Another generalization. Perhaps a lot of New York Italians are Sicilian, but I know Italian-Americans with family who came here from Tuscany, Bari and other regions. Northern Italians are usually lighter skinned with lighter hair than the Southerners, yet my grandfather was a blond blue eyed Sicilian. Go figure. Both his parents were Sicilian.

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2019 6:31 PM

r62 many Italian-Americans are Sicilian.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2019 6:32 PM

[quote]Racism, particularly extreme racism, is a symptom of whiteness. This woman is clearly white.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2019 6:37 PM

Not just a racist but a nasty critter: spitting at people in public like that. Bitch, nobody wants your cooties.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2019 6:39 PM

Although clearly racist, it would seem she has lots of demons behind her.

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote] many Italian-Americans are Sicilian.

Many is not all. James Gandolfini wasn't even of Sicilian descent. His mom was born in the US, but was raised in Naples, his dad was from Emilia, which is nowhere near Sicily.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2019 6:44 PM

They all have vile anti-black racism and toxic masculinity in common.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2019 6:44 PM

Everything would be 542389003848% better if all the Republicans simply dropped dead.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2019 6:45 PM

Bitches like this are why I’m tired of the constant whining about women still being oppressed when more often than not they are either the instigators or it is instigated on their behalf.

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2019 6:45 PM

R14 There's something wrong with her, some kind of organic malfunction, is what I think. Nobody functioning normally, even an irredeemable racist, behaves that way in public.

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2019 6:49 PM

Italian-Americans are definitely mostly Sicilian or Calabrian. Not very many are Northern.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2019 6:52 PM

10 years ago I was on the phone with one of our sales rep who was not responding to emails. This is a F500 company and she was in Texas driving. Midway during the convo she yells out "Typical N***er! She claimed another driver cut her off. I was shocked. She apologized and said she hoped I was not offended. So, yes. White woman can be racists.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2019 6:52 PM

Fucking cunt should be fired. And shot.

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2019 6:54 PM

[quote] They all have vile anti-black racism and toxic masculinity in common.

This is a woman. So toxic masculinity doesn't excuse her.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2019 6:57 PM

Should have known that she was Italian American. The most hateful white ethnic group in America.

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2019 6:59 PM

There seems to be a woman nazi on this thread trying to somehow make out that this woman isn't a worthless piece of trash and that only men are racist. Get. Out. Of. Here. We will F&F you. White women are absolutely guilty of hate. They are not oppressed, they oppress as much as white men.

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2019 7:02 PM

[quote]They are not oppressed, they oppress as much as white men.

They imprison and rape men of all races with the insidious lie of heterosexual “marriage.”

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2019 8:28 PM

Racism was invented by white men to put white women, and by proxy whiteness itself, on a pedestal.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2019 8:29 PM

Drinking alcohol does not cause racism or violence. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, and you are more likely to say things that come into your head. IF you are a violent person in the first place, alcohol lows inhibitions.

Most of us drink because it's a posh way to get in the mood for sex with our romantic partner.

Leave alcohol Alone!

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]Should have known that she was Italian American. The most hateful white ethnic group in America.

I grew up in Westchester County, NY and while it’s purely my experience, Italian Americans were the absolutely the worst. My relatives went ballistic when Obama was elected and are ALL trump supporters

by Anonymousreply 81March 19, 2019 12:05 AM

More like there are community clusters of hate and violence. This woman was working at a school. How is this possible? The community supports her actions. It is old school KKK/white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2019 12:14 AM

Her only option is suicide at this point

by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2019 12:27 AM

R81, Westchester has thankfully swung democratic recently.

by Anonymousreply 84March 19, 2019 12:27 AM

The truth is I would be scared and in shock if that woman did that and came after me. This is not a normal, nice person.

by Anonymousreply 85March 19, 2019 12:30 AM

Terrone wanted to get her ass beat and her wish was denied by many sensible people who restrained her victim.

Dude is being forcibly restrained, while the aggressor (Terrone) continued to run up on him, screaming racial slurs and spitting at her victims.

by Anonymousreply 86March 19, 2019 12:35 AM

[quote]Dude is being forcibly restrained, while the aggressor (Terrone) continued to run up on him, screaming racial slurs and spitting at her victims.

SNL recently touched base on this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 19, 2019 12:38 AM

I saw the video the women is going after them and in their personal space. Her shooping cart and children are farther away because she is going after them. She is violent and unhinged. Also, she is inciting violence.

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2019 12:40 AM

R62, a lot of California Italians are of northern or Tuscan background. While I am not of northern heritage, we do enjoy a much more low-key, relaxed presence out here it seems..

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2019 12:40 AM

Some journalist are reporting that she went after a disabled person in a scooter first. So she was on an unhinged rampage for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2019 12:42 AM

WTF my aunt is racist white trash but even she would never attack someone in public. At least this dumb bitch is identifying herself.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2019 12:43 AM

And the store and the school and the cops, who did not do anything. This women was unhinged and with young children.

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2019 12:45 AM

Really r81? I didn’t know that. Ive left there long ago

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2019 12:49 AM

Beating racist white bitches to a bloody pulp is the American way. Restraining him while letting her go unharmed only made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2019 12:49 AM

Oops meant r84

by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2019 12:51 AM

Next person who calls me a faggot or a kike is getting shivved.

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2019 12:51 AM

California Italians are just as bad as the East Coast ones. Their DNA is defective. They are a failed race, just like every race that allied with Hitler. That’s why they have black people, Jews, and gay people: they hate their superiors because they’re jealous.

by Anonymousreply 97March 19, 2019 12:52 AM

Have = Hate

by Anonymousreply 98March 19, 2019 12:53 AM

Just give me one swing at that racist dago bitch. Just one.

by Anonymousreply 99March 19, 2019 12:54 AM

I have a legit question, why are people so worked up over words? The moment the looney racist says nigger the guy flips. Why? Why do you let a stupid word have so much power over you?

Do you ever get mad if someone says faggot to you? My grandpa once called a faggot out of nowhere while drunk and all I could do is laugh, you can let words have this much power over you.

by Anonymousreply 100March 19, 2019 12:57 AM

Wops are fucking disgusting. All antipathy towards so-called “illegal immigrants” should begin and end with them. They got the ball rolling on the theft of this continent from its indigenous inhabitants. Wop fascism is why Germany succumbed to Nazism. Wopville still has that glorified pedo cult called the Catholic Church wrapped around its greasy little trigger fingers.

Get rid of them all. They add nothing of value to society. All they do is take, take, take, and never give. They’re lazy, self-righteous, dishonest parasites who project those qualities onto honest, hard-working blacks and Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2019 12:58 AM

Kill them all and start with the cast of that stupid and unfunny 1980s dago show now that the only one who was good in anything else is dead.

by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2019 12:59 AM

Goddamn fucking dirty Dago wop greaser ginzo guinea scum prove George Jefferson was right about honkies.

by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2019 1:04 AM

It's interesting to read people here railing about this racist lowlife, at the same time calling not only her but Italians you've never even met "wop" "dago", "greaser", "ginzo", "guinea". So, it's okay for you but she's the racist? I have straight male Italian (New Jersey Italian) friends who are the farthest things from racists you could ever find.

by Anonymousreply 104March 19, 2019 1:10 AM

Whites deserve to have absolutely everything bad they did to black people happen to them. This is why.

by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2019 1:11 AM

Shut up honky R104 and realize if you don’t hate them as much as I do, then you are a racist, too.

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2019 1:12 AM

You're sick.

by Anonymousreply 107March 19, 2019 1:14 AM

Evil bitch kunt!

by Anonymousreply 108March 19, 2019 1:14 AM

Whites are an oppressor class. Italians are white.

by Anonymousreply 109March 19, 2019 1:13 AM

Spare me all your notallism and whataboutism. That just makes you part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 110March 19, 2019 1:15 AM

Wops are also responsible for practicing red lining in California. They bought up all the real estate and jacked up the prices just so they could keep blacks and Mexicans from owning homes. They are scum. They are the plague. They are typhoid. They are cancer. They are AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 111March 19, 2019 1:17 AM

I’ll remember this next time y’all bash the south. This was the act of a damn Yankee.

by Anonymousreply 112March 19, 2019 1:20 AM

wtf is going on in here?!

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2019 1:19 AM

What about Paul Sorvino? Sicilian?

by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2019 1:23 AM

And please stop calling breeder perversion “straight.” It means homosexuality and gay people.

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Demeans

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2019 1:25 AM

Racial slurs are not racist when they are directed against the Oppressor classes. It is racist to get offended by attacks on the oppressor classes. Cracker and wop and kraut will never be the equivalent of the N-word and neither will any other words that exist to put the oppressor classes in their place.

by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2019 1:30 AM

Rs 49, 64, 68, 70, 78, 79, 94, 96, 97, 98, 99, 101, 102, 103, 105, 106, 109, 110, 111, 112, 115, 116, 117 are all the same unhinged lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2019 1:50 AM

It needs to be flushed like every big stinky turd r118.

by Anonymousreply 119March 19, 2019 2:11 AM

R100 can barely construct a sentence, so it's no wonder words don't have any power over him.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2019 2:52 AM

R118 and R120 are the same racist ableist cuntbag.

by Anonymousreply 121March 19, 2019 2:52 AM

Shocking that our pal Matt of "Cracker Breeder Goyim" fame would say that words like "wop" aren't actually slurs! I am so shocked he is saying this. Just super shocked. Shocked, all around.

by Anonymousreply 122March 19, 2019 2:56 AM

You cannot lump ALL Americans of Italian descent in with this one racist who is also Italian. Do that, and you're no better than she. Truth. One of the very finest human beings I've ever known was a full-blooded, FULL-BLOODED Italian American by the name of Angelina Moskel nee Colosimo - my sixth grade teacher. Fine, fine human being. "Senora e Senoree, Eyo mi chiamo Pepino Surgillo." I even remember some of the Italian folk songs she taught the class after 38 years.

Racist grocery store lady is just another major asshole, and as such, she's only doing what major assholes do. Fuck her with a long, rusty railroad spike, and keep it moving. Why has no one given her a name tied to her offense? I shall call her "Scooter Sally." haha

by Anonymousreply 123March 19, 2019 11:08 AM

R104, your post is the ONLY post that mentioned any of those words.

by Anonymousreply 124March 19, 2019 1:13 PM

R123, how about ShopRite Sally?

by Anonymousreply 125March 19, 2019 1:13 PM

How 'bout, not minimizing this with cutsie nicknames.

by Anonymousreply 126March 19, 2019 1:27 PM

It says something of our society that people react out of these blind rages so regularly. This isn’t who this person really is. What’s happened in her life to bring this about? Nobody “wants” any of this including the perpetrator. More hate and intolerance does not nurture love, peace and acceptance. I hope everybody in this video, including the people watching, are all okay after this. These kind of rages and events take a toll on everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 127March 19, 2019 1:55 PM

"She's a victim of misogyny! Women can't be racist! They aren't hateful like men! Only white men are a problem!"

Said no woman ever, you've got issues with women, pathetic little douche that you are.

by Anonymousreply 128March 19, 2019 1:58 PM

It makes me sad to realize it but it’s true. Almost every Italian person I know is racist. They have plenty to say about everyone, though. It’s like they NEED to look down on others.

by Anonymousreply 129March 19, 2019 2:15 PM

I figured the loony tune doing all name calling posts was Matt. That boy needs to be locked up, for his and society's safety.

by Anonymousreply 130March 19, 2019 2:24 PM

I told you so, R129.

by Anonymousreply 131March 19, 2019 2:25 PM

Someone should have said “Be gone before someone drops a house on you!”

Then not engage with her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 132March 19, 2019 2:34 PM

Most of the organized crime, prostitution, drugs and other vices that affect American culture was started by Italian American mobsters. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 133March 19, 2019 2:35 PM

R127,

[quote]It says something of our society that people react out of these blind rages so regularly. This isn’t who this person really is. What’s happened in her life to bring this about?

Sometimes people are just racist, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 134March 19, 2019 3:37 PM

Say plenty of women, R128. The fact that you're more outraged by that post than the fact a black couple were attacked is proof.

by Anonymousreply 135March 19, 2019 3:39 PM

So what's the latest on Corinne? Are people who know her coming out of the woodwork to bash or defend her? Will she lose custody of her kids?

by Anonymousreply 136March 19, 2019 5:26 PM

[quote]how about ShopRite Sally?

or ShopRite Sheila

by Anonymousreply 137March 19, 2019 6:18 PM

I'm Italian Brazilian on one side and it's incredible how different Italian Americans are from Italian Brazilians the former are way more racist than the latter which is funny because Brazil holds the largest Italian immigtants outside of Italy. They're way more integrated and friendly than the Italian Americans I have to deal with specially those from Staten island.

by Anonymousreply 138March 19, 2019 7:23 PM

Channel 4 in New York released the 911 tape. Just as bad. Not only does she blame the scooter-rider, but she wants a white cop to respond!

Absolutely disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2019 9:18 PM

R127, I call b.s.

I've known people like her, and this IS who they are. Barring mental illness, you don't go as far as she did, for as long as she did, because life got to you.

by Anonymousreply 140March 19, 2019 9:44 PM

Have no fear. Daily Mail is on it.

"Officer, arrest that n1993r!"

-Garbage pail Gail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 19, 2019 10:49 PM

Since no one bothered to point out the obvious, I will once again - Another white woman white womaning. That will be all.

by Anonymousreply 142March 19, 2019 10:56 PM

r139

Terrone wanted that man killed. That is why his family and sensible onlookers restrained him although he was thoroughly provoked by disgusting behavior to beat her ass, the onlookers know how cops handle a situation like this.

by Anonymousreply 143March 19, 2019 11:03 PM

Italians in East Haven, which is a trashy, low rent town, consider themselves white. Most finished their education with high school many years ago. The older folks are typically Irish, Polish, and Italian (along with some combinations thereof), and they do think of themselves as being white and entitled, although they have no class or wealth to show for it. Minorities, according to the old timers, are taking over. As another poster pointed out, there's friction.

I have not listened to the recording of this crazy woman. Not worth my time. I'm not surprised it happened though. This type of white power play needs to stop. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 144March 19, 2019 11:11 PM

Sorry folks but the guy called her a bitch first and also spit on her. The two of them should have been left alone to fight it out. If people are going to call names they better be prepared to get called names back. If somebody calls me a fag or something you bet I’m going to strike back with whatever the fuck I can.

by Anonymousreply 145March 19, 2019 11:17 PM

R145 first of all, he never spit on her. Second, and most importantly, the whole thing was started by her. She took offence at his disabled child using a scooter. Had she minded her business to begin with, none of this would have happened. She is COMPLETELY AT FAULT.

by Anonymousreply 146March 19, 2019 11:30 PM

She is a horrible woman, but she is not Italian. Her maiden name is Magoveny.

by Anonymousreply 147March 19, 2019 11:38 PM

R146 did you listen to the phone call? Were you there?

by Anonymousreply 148March 19, 2019 11:40 PM

Italian-Americans are garbage. Italians from Italy hate them.

by Anonymousreply 149March 19, 2019 11:40 PM

Yes I did and I was. Were YOU?

by Anonymousreply 150March 19, 2019 11:41 PM

R150 yes I was. I saw the entire thing and I’m in the video with my face blurred out. So fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 151March 19, 2019 11:44 PM

No you aren't, and I know this because I'm in the video.

So fuck you in your prolapsed anus with a chainsaw.

by Anonymousreply 152March 19, 2019 11:47 PM

Her job ( a school) called child services after it was noted that her kids were present during her rampage.

She lost her job and her kids could be removed from her home!

by Anonymousreply 153March 19, 2019 11:51 PM

R152 oh fuck you too butthole breath! I’m in that fucking video and I was there the entire time the little bitch was going off. I’m not saying who is right or wrong I’m just saying when people start calling each other names, all fair. So go to hell r152!! If you had been there then there would be no video because you’re so damn ugly you would have broken any camera!!

And just to prove my point, what brand of cold cuts were on sale that day??

by Anonymousreply 154March 19, 2019 11:55 PM

I don't buy cold cuts, you obese human skin tag. Notice that absolutely no one agrees with you. Get a clue you lying shit-breathed cyst.

by Anonymousreply 155March 20, 2019 12:02 AM

R155 you are a miserable piece of cat shit. I don’t care if anyone agrees with me. Skanks like you are what is spreading pancreatic cancer. I hope your fucking mother gets AIDS and then gives it to your dad if she hasn’t already! Go to hell!

by Anonymousreply 156March 20, 2019 12:08 AM

And you don’t buy cold cuts because you eat your own shit

by Anonymousreply 157March 20, 2019 12:09 AM

this thread is crazy, almost as crazy as the unhinged spitting bitch in this video

by Anonymousreply 158March 20, 2019 12:14 AM

Thank the pus filled carbunkle on this thread, otherwise known as r157, & its insane ranting and raving, stinking up the whole thread. Don't pay it no mind though, the nurse will hustle it back into its cage soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 159March 20, 2019 1:00 AM

"It was reported Monday night that Terrone “was taken by New Haven police for an involuntary mental evaluation.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 20, 2019 5:44 AM

Typical.

"I wasn't myself, I'm having mental health issues!"

B.S.

by Anonymousreply 161March 20, 2019 5:53 AM

I am glad they are going the public health and child health route on this case. Those little girls are the only victims in this case. Hopefully, they get all the services they need and want, and this mother calms the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 162March 20, 2019 8:34 AM

"Those little girls are the only victims in this case."

No they aren't. They're victims, but most certainly not the only victims. The son who is disabled and whom she started this over for rightfully using a scooter is a victim. The adult she screamed at and spat at is a victim. Everyone who was nearby and their children who had to see and hear her was a victim.

by Anonymousreply 163March 20, 2019 9:01 AM

Having to go through life with a face like hers must be tough.

Husband is cute though.

by Anonymousreply 164March 20, 2019 9:06 AM

I thought he was a bystander not her husband.

by Anonymousreply 165March 20, 2019 11:09 AM

Kunta Cunty

by Anonymousreply 166March 20, 2019 11:57 AM

She'll have to move to Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 167March 20, 2019 12:55 PM

There seems to be a high percentage of female RAGE-O-HOLICS in this country. I have to wonder if some sort of hormonal abnormality is part of this woman's problem. If you've ever been around a female in full PMS rage (as I have) you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. They completely lose control of their emotions when they're on a PMS tear and can at times become very violent.

by Anonymousreply 168March 20, 2019 1:09 PM

[quote]If you had been there then there would be no video because you’re so damn ugly you would have broken any camera!!

WTF? Are you 5 years old?

by Anonymousreply 169March 20, 2019 1:18 PM

[quote] WTF? Are you 5 years old?

Sadly, that's what the DL has sunk to lately. Lots of infantile elementary school playground remarks like that all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 170March 20, 2019 1:37 PM

Mentally she is 5 years old.

by Anonymousreply 171March 20, 2019 9:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!