Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivanka & Jared For SELF-Service NOT Public Service

In Kushner, Inc., Vicky Ward describes the couple as “the self-styled Prince and Princess of America”. She believes publishers are more interested in political books after the failure of the second wave now everyone can see that the White House is being run as a family business.

“It’s not that much different from Monopoly, basically,” she said.

The Kushners, she says, thought they could simply transpose their dynastic, privileged life of New York real estate to the White House. Instead they found themselves at war, first with Steve Bannon and later with his successors, including John Kelly, the former White House chief of staff.

“Trump operates in plain sight, but they are anything but transparent. These people are not who they seem to be, and they come from a background where rules are for other people. You just have to look at the body count in the White House – all caused by Jared and Ivanka, basically,” Ward said.

Excerpt of 'Kushner, Inc.' by Vicky Ward below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 7:20 AM

duh!

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2019 1:53 PM

Leave Ivanka alone!!! She is one of the pretty Fraus.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2019 1:55 PM

New Book Details How Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Tried to Smear a Veteran Who Defied Him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2019 1:59 PM

THey both look like they would do anything, no matter how bad, and then just go along with their day because nothing matters to them except themselves.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2019 2:29 PM

These two are actually kind of fascinating. On some level they have to be aware of how the world sees them and how Trump appears to those in their social circles. How can they go through life knowing that?

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2019 2:42 PM

Who paid for her ridiculous plastic fun bags? I swear I remember that Trump said on Howard Stern that he got those boobs for her for her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2019 2:44 PM

real estate is how both families earned their fortunes.

real estate in nyc is part of a long con.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2019 2:48 PM

Vicky Ward, author of "Kushner, Inc." says Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are "almost worse than enablers" and "not the moral center" of White House: "I think that most people go into government for public service. I think they've gone in for self service"

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2019 2:54 PM

OP

You just summed up the Clintons perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2019 2:58 PM

r6- a lot of rich parents will give a nose or boob job for their daughter's sweet 16 or college graduation as a present. Looks like she got the whole Swan makeover- teeth, chin, nose, boobs, hair.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2019 3:00 PM

R9 is it snowing in Russia this AM (or PM here you are?)

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2019 3:03 PM

r9, = asswipe. A 1 second google search would come up with hundreds of Clinton initiatives that actually significantly helped people in this country vs. the 0% positive actions of this couple and Trump......

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2019 3:04 PM

As Natalie Portman said, "There's not a lot funny to say about someone you were friends with becoming a super villain."

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2019 3:06 PM

I read the excerpt. This is a great idea for a book, but the writing is atrocious and very hard to follow.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2019 3:09 PM

Why would Clinton be trying to avoid paying taxes in Russia? Sounds like Diaper Don projected their own goal onto her when caught unprepared. Trump Tower Moscow would incur taxes.....,

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2019 3:15 PM

According to Gary Cohn, Ivanka Trump thinks she's going to be president:

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2019 3:23 PM

Like her parents, Chelsea is also all about SELF-Service.

Hmmm. Let's see how I can enrich myself today.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2019 3:28 PM

Yeah I’m sure Chelsea would’ve been given a Govt position together with her husband. NOT! Can you imagine the outcry? Lol

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2019 3:28 PM

Obamas made damn sure they got rich

Clintons made damn sure they got rich

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2019 3:30 PM

Every child of a former POTUS has been involved/employed in their parent's foundation after leaving office.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2019 3:31 PM

[quote] Obamas made damn sure they got rich Clintons made damn sure they got rich

So did the Reagans, so did the Fords, so did the Bushes

The only one was the Carters who DID NOT get rich after leaving office

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2019 3:31 PM

I don’t care how rich they get AFTER they leave as long as they do a fucking decent job.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2019 3:37 PM

Id love to see her end up like Princess De Lamballe .

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2019 3:48 PM

Looks like the Trumpanzees are up early this morning.

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2019 3:50 PM

I don't think anyone in politics is sincere. They are all self-serving jackasses.

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2019 3:58 PM

A book details how a couple who are special advisors to the president have been undermining federal law. The trump supporters/Russian trolls respond with "but Clinton, Obama, Reagan, the bushes."

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2019 4:00 PM

They are Stepford people for the fearless Russian Czar Vladimir 0.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2019 4:02 PM

God I wish these two would go down in a fiery copter crash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2019 4:22 PM

FYI, Ivanka has not been announcing she is going to run in 2024 (or 2028) or that she plans to run for POTUS in the next 10 years. No, she is saying she is *going to be* the first woman president during the 2020s.

"I will be the first woman president", she is skillfully planting this idea in the minds of girls and young women, as well as the easily misled---and woman lacking common sense and judgment who are fed up with men and just want a woman in the WH.

I realize Ivanka is delusional and that two of the top 7 signs of sociopathy are actually "Delusions of grandeur" and "Exaggerated self-importance", along with self-serving / self-benefiting / self-absorbed, but her announcement is as if she knows something we don't know. If that nightmare became a reality it would be no secret that Trump would essentially be running the country again, behind the scenes, like the current family affair. His rabid base will figure that out from the get-go and likely won't care that a vagina is occupying the Oval Office. They, meaning 40%, are still convinced that Trump is the best president this country has ever had. So, there's that.

In early January of this year, Ivanka and her mother and grandmother celebrated her becoming the first woman president at a private dinner in an upscale NYC restaurant. She is saying she *will be*, not that she hopes to be the first woman president or that she plans to run in the future.

Last summer, she had also announced that her and Jared decided it would be best if she were POTUS rather than him, and that was their mutual agreement. She said Jared was fine with that decision, as was her father. It seems that she has decided she wants to be POTUS and that's all there is to it. Yes, it does seem incredibly far-fetched, but then there was a time when I thought that Trump had zero chance and hope of becoming POTUS, and then he did. A scary thought, especially when we consider that the main characteristic of a sociopath is "without conscience."

I think that these two sociopaths (with power and wealth) are actually much more dangerous than most people realize. IMO, they are not a "power couple", they are two power-hungry sociopaths who will destroy.

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2019 4:47 PM

Agree, R29. But NY is tired of trump bs. The federal institutions are broken and refuse to act, the state institutions seem to be ready to fight. I am here for it. I want these grifters jailed for life.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2019 5:07 PM

They’re terrifying. So sinister.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2019 5:13 PM

R30 NY is just one state.

And yes, I want these two grifters jailed, but honestly, don't think it will happen. They are way too protected by their inner-circle of thugs and thieves, like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2019 5:15 PM

Earlier this year Ivanka helped choose the next World Bank president. The head of the World Bank. WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2019 10:52 PM

Now it has emerged that Jared intentionally blocked COVID testing programs for blue states, for political reasons.

He has *literally* killed Americans to help Ivanka’a daddy’s campaign.

He is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 34July 31, 2020 2:49 PM

I am not remotely surprised. He really is an evil fuck, but so is his dad.

by Anonymousreply 35July 31, 2020 2:54 PM

if there is a god, their asses will sit in a prison for years......MONSTERS

by Anonymousreply 36July 31, 2020 3:11 PM

Is it 2015 yet?

by Anonymousreply 37July 31, 2020 7:39 PM

Yes, monsters. The only good thing Jared gives to that family is somewhat normal looks. The Trumps have such icky ugly genes. Not that Ivana is a prize. I remember her ugly ass in that first wives movie. I was still bisexual back then, and fucking a beautiful Greek chick, I lost a lot of respect for her when she went all trump. But that was back in the 90s. She's so anti Trump now, and says Ivana is ugly. Her comments about Ivanka are funny as hell.

I like Greek women. Almost as much as I like Greek men.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 7:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!