Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is this twunk?

How much is him? Asking for a friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 11:37 AM

Zane Williams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2019 11:24 AM

Some lantern-jawed AWG with smegmosis. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2019 12:21 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2019 5:58 PM

Zane Williams is hot as fuck. And he gets to top the beautiful ass of Kaleb Stryker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 11:13 AM

Kind of nerdy cute

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 11:23 AM

I find him absolutely stunning and have deep lust over him. Then I watch his videos and he’s the coldest fish ever and couldn’t act his way out of a paper bag. He’s very limited in what he does and even when he does something like rimming someone else he’s barely making it look plausible. His best scenes are most likely FraternityX where he’s high as fuck and actually a little uninhibited. I keep hoping that someone is going to make a break through and get a good performance out of him, but it doesn’t seem to come.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 11:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!