Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Julian Morris, Part 5

Continue discussion about British actor Julian Morris, and his companion, Beverly Hills millionaire/artist, Landon Ross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592August 7, 2019 9:15 PM

Lovely pic, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2019 7:17 AM

never heard of these queens nor do I want to....

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2019 7:19 AM

Well, you're missing out, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2019 7:20 AM

So any idea where they are in that selfie? Shower? Sauna? Spa?

Wonder why Julian has his shirt off?

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2019 12:14 PM

R596: From last thread. I remember a fan video where Eric Szamanda was straight too. And of course there's the video were Kevin McHale is straight too. At least with the pitch perfect cast they didn't made Ben Platt straight, but i think that just was because they didn't find any girl to made her his girlfriend. It seems that for fangirls you are only gay if you publicly said the words. I still don't understand why so many gay actors beard, they only need a female friend to be seen with her from time to time and press and fans to the rest

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2019 12:53 PM

R5, yeah, it seems all it takes for fangirls (and some gossip writers) to assume two people of the opposite sex are romantically involved is for them to be pictured together a couple of times or say something nice about each other, and some people will create a fantasy that they are a couple -- even if the two people have never said so, and even if one of them has posted dozens of photos of his boyfriend on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2019 1:03 PM

Florida Art Fair lunch a couple years ago.

Can you spot J & L?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2019 1:06 PM

Yes, r7. But I don't know how to draw a circle around them. They're at the first table.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2019 1:10 PM

Thanks for the new thread OP!

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2019 1:14 PM

Yes, thank you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2019 1:16 PM

This and the New Underwhelmed threads are the only parts of DL I'd miss if it were to die suddenly in the night. Or I do.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2019 1:16 PM

Correct, R8. That photo was pretty easy compared to the previous 'Can you spot J & L?' pics.

It's cute that they've been all over the place together.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2019 1:17 PM

J & L at Burning Man a couple years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2019 1:44 PM

They are sooooooo gorgeous. I respect they want to keep things private but at this point now why not just go public?

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2019 3:48 PM

How do we know they're just not really close friends?

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2019 7:04 PM

Why do you want to be the annoying guy, r15?

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2019 7:05 PM

Because it's not annoying.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2019 7:07 PM

r17 is probably the one who types "earrings, caftans" as if it were still funny.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2019 7:11 PM

Still hot

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2019 7:27 PM

R6, aren't both fangirls and fangays both making assumptions? E.g. "boyfriend".

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2019 7:28 PM

Yeah, it's totally wrong to assume two guys who live together, vacation together, and go to events as each other's dates are boyfriends! Maybe they're both just too busy to find girlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2019 7:34 PM

I never said the assumption was incorrect. But you and the fangirls are both making assumptions that please you. Julian has never claimed anyone romantically, has he?

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2019 7:37 PM

I wonder if r22 spends all his time IRL reminding everyone around him of things they already know.

You really get a kick out of rubbing this in our faces, don't you, douchebro? I wonder why you're here.

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2019 7:38 PM

Sigh, r22 doesn't get it. They aren't even hiding it, so why are you trying to "in" him? It's like the fangurls who claimed those pics of Matt Bomer kissing a guy were some sort of hilarious fraternity prank or something. Why bother to in someone who's not really hiding it?

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2019 7:38 PM

Did you just receive my WW, r24?

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2019 7:40 PM

No, it's not. I've never explained away Julian and Landon's relationship. Not once. Your comparison to fangirls claiming Matt Bomer kissing a man was a prank doesn't hold water.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2019 7:44 PM

R20: You never watch in print two guys (or girls) being in a relationship unless they are openly gay or they are caught kissing.

A couple of weeks ago there were people making fun in Spain about the fact that an spanish actress was caught kissing her girlfriend but the gossip magazine only published that the actress were having a good time with a "friend", on the other hand the same magazine had no problem to link a female singer with a male actor even when the actor is openly gay.

Julian and Landon are together for more than a decade, it's pretty obvious for anyone with eyes but people keep making the same stupid question

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2019 7:43 PM

[Quote] A couple of weeks ago there were people making fun in Spain about the fact that an spanish actress was caught kissing her girlfriend but the gossip magazine only published that the actress were having a good time with a "friend", on the other hand the same magazine had no problem to link a female singer with a male actor even when the actor is openly gay.

And you know why that is, don't you? One pairing is deemed good for business, the other is not (or at least, only very niche).

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2019 7:46 PM

r21 That sounds just like the gorgeous models Xavier Serrano and Juan Betancourt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2019 8:41 PM

Oh Xavier Serrano was linked with Aitana, they really loved to link Operación triunfo girls with gay men (Ana Guerra with José Lamuño and Amaia Romero with Omar Ayuso, and Omar was even openly gay)

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2019 8:44 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2019 8:44 PM

Xavier looks like a better looking Mika, though he could ease up on the FaceTune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2019 8:49 PM

Another J & L photo from Burning Man:

(with Julian's sister & her man)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2019 9:09 PM

It's funny that Julian is the one in showbiz. His sister looks she should be on a British reality show. And her man look like a ka-ween of the scene. Very Eurotrash.

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2019 9:10 PM

I wonder where Landon's other hand is in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2019 9:17 PM

R34, Julian's sister is actually very pretty, so she & Jules both got good genes. I think she's in the fashion design business.

She & Jules are close siblings, and a few times when Landon had a scheduling conflict, Julian brought her to his events.

Julian & Amy at The Holocaust Centre (UK) Charity Ball:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote]But you and the fangirls are both making assumptions that please you. Julian has never claimed anyone romantically, has he?

You're correct they haven't made an official announcement yet. But the difference from the fangirls making things up, is that J & L have been basically telling everyone they are together. They post photos of each other, and so do their friends & family. They aren't even really hiding that they live together.

A few months ago on Midterms night, Landon posted a clip from their house of Julian watching the Election results with the dog.

by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2019 9:41 PM

I get that there's probably a bit of rivalry between the fangirls and the fangays, but both are making do with crumbs.

Let's be honest, though. If Julian and Landon were basically telling people that they were a couple, speculation would cease. They're not out. Maybe if they have a kid, they'll come out, though I can see them never having kids - they're already marching towards 40. Julian's career is kind of C-list (a YouTube movie?), so it's not like he's in a pressure cooker of media interest/speculation.

by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2019 9:52 PM

Well, he must have topped that rich girl he was with for a while.

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2019 10:08 PM

R38, they're not officially out, but they're in a glass closet. And there's a lot more than "crumbs" when it's very obvious they are together. They & their friends/family post photos all the time, and perhaps you've overlooked the fact that their own friends/family basically refer to them as a couple.

R39, who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2019 1:39 AM

Here's a post on Landon's IG in 2014 by actor Daniel Sharman.

An opera singer named Carlos was invited to sing at a garden party.

[quote]danielsharman Thankyou L and J . And Carlos . Bravo

It sounds like the friends of "L and J" think they're a couple, and are thanking them for providing the evening's entertainment in their garden. 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2019 5:18 AM

I found an interesting one, too. Here's a photo on Landon's IG from 2017.

1) L is lying in bed, with the doggie, reading his phone. But as we can see, this isn't a selfie -- someone else is in the bedroom taking the photo.

2) Although L is in a double bed, he & the doggie are on one side. If we look to L's right, we can see that the covers are pulled back, where someone got out of the bed to take the photo.

3) And if we scroll through the list of likes, we can see who the first person was to like this photo . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2019 3:39 PM

r42, that doesn't prove anything. A lot of straight dudes post pictures of their shirtless male friends lying in bed.

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2019 2:44 AM

R43 you make me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2019 2:53 AM

R43, it's amusing to have a little humor about "just two straight bros", but there actually seem to be 1 or 2 posters (or trolls?) who keep saying we need more proof these guys are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2019 5:12 AM

February 2019

David Zwirner Party -- Celebrating Frieze Los Angeles

Beverly Hills, CA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2019 1:21 PM

^ Julian and Landon invited two hot chicks to go as their dates to that event, but their invitations got lost in the mail

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2019 4:38 PM

r45 That's what started it, somewhere in Part 3. Some fangirl kept saying there was no proof, and that all they saw in their pics together were 2 close friends hanging out, no evidence for anything else.

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2019 7:29 PM

Just when you think they can’t get any more handsome....damn.

by Anonymousreply 49March 19, 2019 11:24 PM

r46 Where do you find all these?? I have to acquire your researching skills, I'm a fucking rookie.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2019 7:10 AM

R50, thanks. I do work as a research assistant to a lawyer in my day job, but this wasn't anything much. I was just on the BFA images site yesterday looking for some stuff, and decided to enter their names while I was there. There have been other photos from BFA posted on previous threads, and I saw a few photos had been added from a new event.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2019 8:20 AM

r51 so how do researchers find some things that Google can not find? Researching would come in handy for something and I want to have broader resources because Google leads me to irrelevant sources sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2019 9:20 AM

R52, could you provide some specifics? Are you talking about research for a particular profession or discipline? There are different databases and professional website resources depending on whether one is in law, medicine, science, etc.

In the meantime, I'll post a few more J & L pics.

by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2019 12:01 PM

Landon and Julian -- Florida 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2019 12:02 PM

Thank you, r53. I found my way to that website, and copied the info, but when I pasted it into the DL website link box, it forced "Photo Gallery," so I decided not to bother. There are a couple of pics with Julian only it would be lovely to see here, if you have the time and inclination (hint, hint).

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2019 12:04 PM

Julian seems to really be the one in love while Landon just stares at the camera.

Does Landon have any idea how lucky he is to have Julian? Julian could replace Landon in two seconds if he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2019 12:06 PM

Yes, R55, although BFA has a lot of nice photos, the annoying thing is that it's hard to directly link photos.

They have to be downloaded and posted separately.

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2019 12:06 PM

Thank you for doing so, r57.

by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2019 12:11 PM

r53 maybe architecture?

by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2019 12:14 PM

R59, architecture isn't my area of knowledge, but when I have some time later today I will see if I can think of which databases and resources are available and post a few links if I can.

by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2019 12:20 PM

R56 This is exactly why I can't see the hot in Landon. He always has a vacant, thousand-yard stare as if he's detached, on the spectrum, or has recently had an anvil dropped on his head. It's off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2019 12:21 PM

R56/R61, I'm sure Landon loves Julian just as much. Landon just seems more serious when he poses for photos. Landon seems to adore Julian and I'm sure he knows how lucky he is to have him.

And Julian is lucky to have Landon. Landon has always supported his events over the years, and Landon has helped Julian feel at home by making him a part of his group of friends in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 62March 20, 2019 12:27 PM

Weird nipple placement on the right @ r29

by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2019 12:31 PM

What are they doing here, r63 r29? Beautiful, but...

by Anonymousreply 64March 20, 2019 12:32 PM

Here's a cute photo of Landon smiling at Julian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 20, 2019 1:21 PM

Why would any man not smile at Julian?

by Anonymousreply 66March 20, 2019 3:51 PM

Another nice pic of Landon smiling.

Julian & Landon with friends at Jardinière restaurant in San Francisco:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 20, 2019 11:56 PM

Hadn't really noticed before, but Landon's hair is much darker than Julian's.

Landon's is dark black, and Julian's is brown:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2019 12:51 PM

The only thing I don't like about Landon are his many tattoos. I think it's a bit much, especially for a Jewish boy.

But Julian loves him and that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2019 12:56 PM

Not much gets past r68...eventually.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2019 1:01 PM

Landon has wonk eye.

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2019 1:04 PM

[quote]But Julian loves him and that's all that matters.

Yeah, Landon seems to be a great guy according to everyone who knows him.

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2019 10:00 PM

Landon giggling in Italy as Julian tries to speak Italian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2019 10:02 PM

Landon tells Julian to try again at speaking Icelandic on their Iceland trip:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2019 10:04 PM

R74 r73 It’s so cute how Julian amuses Landon so easily.

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2019 11:38 PM

They go to all these different countries just to get chicks. Make me almost wanna be str8.

by Anonymousreply 76March 22, 2019 12:46 AM

They must go to those places to go hunting and fishing! Heterosexual men love fishing trips with their buddies!

by Anonymousreply 77March 22, 2019 1:15 AM

R77, well they did go fishing once while they were in Norway. . .

Here they are on the boat. It's a brief clip Julian posted on Snapchat a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 22, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote] never heard of these queens nor do I want to....

That's exactly where I was. I wasn't even aware of these multi-part threads when I saw Julian Morris in "Man in an Orange Shirt", which I watched for OJC after seeing "The Haunting of Hill House". But the stand-out in Orange Shirt was Julian Morris, with Julian Morris yelling at Vanessa Redgrave and Redgrave screaming back at him. He was so good in it, so all in, that I wondered why Datalounge didn't have any threads about him. Then I discovered that it already knew all about him, and so here we are.

by Anonymousreply 79March 22, 2019 3:22 AM

R79, Julian has actually been talked about on DL on & off over the past decade. The current search function seems to only list recent threads, but if you search google, you'll find mentions of Julian in the older DL threads 7 or 8 years ago. But back then, there wasn't a consensus about him on DL because people weren't sure if he was straight or gay. Then a few years ago this new thread series started when people noticed that he was always accompanied by another handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 80March 22, 2019 7:47 AM

Julian & Landon in Iceland:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 22, 2019 12:30 PM

When he did interviews for Orange Shirt, was he asked how difficult it was for a str8 man like him to play a gay role?

by Anonymousreply 82March 22, 2019 7:54 PM

No. He did the whole "some of my gay friends..." thing.

I think he also tried to soft pedal the gay aspect ("this is a love story, not just a gay love story").

by Anonymousreply 83March 22, 2019 8:03 PM

No journalist is going to ask that kind of question. Generally actors are the ones who bring the how brave they are for playing a gay role

R83: That's frankly pathetic for someone who is clearly not in the closet in his life

by Anonymousreply 84March 22, 2019 8:04 PM

Did Tom Cruise know Julian was a gay?

by Anonymousreply 85March 22, 2019 8:07 PM

r85 Bryan Singer must have known. I wonder if Julian and Landon went to one of his parties.

by Anonymousreply 86March 22, 2019 8:11 PM

It seems a little strange in light of Bronson Pinchot's comments about Cruise. If Tommy is gay, I'd assumed he was the self loathing kind. That doesn't really tally with facilitating the green card of a know homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 87March 22, 2019 8:14 PM

Apparently, twinks stop getting invited once they reach twenty one. Though, obviously Julian wasn't a random twink.

by Anonymousreply 88March 22, 2019 8:15 PM

*known homosexual

by Anonymousreply 89March 22, 2019 8:16 PM

[quote]No. He did the whole "some of my gay friends..." thing.

No, he didn't say that. He didn't come out, but he didn't lie or call himself straight or refer to 'gay friends'.

[quote]I think he also tried to soft pedal the gay aspect ("this is a love story, not just a gay love story").

He talked about how beautiful the love story was, but he went into more depth on the gay aspects in other interviews.

[quote]That's frankly pathetic for someone who is clearly not in the closet in his life

Someone above left out some details. Julian was a little reserved during the PBS podcast -- (maybe because it was for a more mainstream audience). But he went farther in the print interviews he did for the Gay media. He said that gay men shouldn't have to mimic the lives of heterosexual couples, and he said Vanessa Redgrave told him about her gay first husband, and that he felt like he could tell Vanessa anything about himself, and he did.

by Anonymousreply 90March 22, 2019 9:44 PM

"well they did go fishing once while they were in Norway. . ."

See, I told you they're straight!

by Anonymousreply 91March 23, 2019 3:09 AM

"We was fishin' buddies."

by Anonymousreply 92March 23, 2019 3:25 AM

Yeah, gay guys do go fishing sometimes.

And some apparently even go hunting (eg. elk hunting in 'Brokeback Mountain').

by Anonymousreply 93March 23, 2019 3:29 AM

Landon's fish:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 23, 2019 3:37 AM

More proof of heterosexuality! You guys were totally wrong about these two. They probably spend all day watching NASCAR with their secret girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 95March 23, 2019 3:40 AM

Julian's fish:

(As always, they like to do everything together. 😉)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 23, 2019 3:41 AM

They both look terrific in chartreuse.

by Anonymousreply 97March 23, 2019 3:55 AM

r95 Their favorite thing when they watch NASCAR is to have their girlfriends on all fours, pumping away, while they high-five each other like real bros do.

by Anonymousreply 98March 23, 2019 4:03 AM

Julian did reference gay friends in the PBS podcast.

by Anonymousreply 99March 23, 2019 4:08 AM

I didn't listen to all of the PBS podcast, R99, but he does have gay friends.

But in the interviews he did for gay media, he talked at length about how much the project mattered to gay men, how gay men shouldn't have to live the same way as heterosexuals, and how he felt comfortable telling Vanessa R anything about his life. Those are not things a straight actor would say.

Most straight actors, even if they are gay friendly, make sure to mention, "I'm proud to play a gay role, but I'm straight myself, have a girlfriend, etc". Julian didn't do that. He left some heavy hints that he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 100March 23, 2019 4:20 AM

Of course he has gay friends. He REFERENCED his gay friends and their lives when talking about his character's experiences.

But you're trying to argue that he's heavily hinting that he's gay? Because he said he felt that he could tell Vanessa Redgrave everything and anything?

by Anonymousreply 101March 23, 2019 5:46 AM

I don't know. It seems like there's a lot of debate here whether he's gay or not. Just cause he's got a roomate he hangs out with a lot.

by Anonymousreply 102March 23, 2019 9:44 AM

I hope you guys are just joking.

by Anonymousreply 103March 23, 2019 10:04 AM

Well, I'll post a few more photos of the "roommates".

J & L with their friend Mr. Gold:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 23, 2019 10:46 AM

Soho House, West Hollywood:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 23, 2019 10:49 AM

Halloween Party:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 23, 2019 10:56 AM

Another Halloween Party:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 23, 2019 11:03 AM

[QUOTE]I hope you guys are just joking.

One person meant it originally. An entire cadre of posters then turned it into a joke which they haven't been able to let go of ever since, even though it has long since ceased to be even remotely funny. Is it human, I wonder, this inability to let go of a bad joke, or is it a singularly gay characteristic? Because I see it a lot here.

by Anonymousreply 108March 23, 2019 11:08 AM

One more Halloween Party:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 23, 2019 11:10 AM

R100: A smart straight actor never does that. When you do that you are showing a lot of insecurities and there's a lot of probabilities that you are perceived as an homphobe or a closet case (or both). When you are straight and play a gay character there's a lot of ways to indicate that you are not gay without looking like a douche so unless you are directly questioned about your sexual orientation or about if you have a girlfriend it's not a good idea to talk about that. If you are insecure and don't want people to think you are gay just don't play gay roles, it¡s as easier as that

by Anonymousreply 110March 23, 2019 11:37 AM

Most if not all of those Halloween parties were hosted by Matthew Morrison, and our old friend Bryan Singer was also a frequent guest.

by Anonymousreply 111March 23, 2019 12:08 PM

A couple of the Halloween parties were hosted by Matt, yes, but most of the ones J & L have gone too are hosted by Zelda Williams (daughter of Robin).

by Anonymousreply 112March 23, 2019 8:35 PM

A few more pics -

J & L with friends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 23, 2019 8:39 PM

r109 That's obviously a Super Bowl party.

by Anonymousreply 114March 23, 2019 8:42 PM

J & L at a Vanity Fair party:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 23, 2019 8:44 PM

J & L under the stars:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 24, 2019 1:19 AM

They are both dating women, they don't go out in public with their girlfriends because the gfs don't fit Hollwyood's narrow definition of "hot"

by Anonymousreply 117March 24, 2019 2:11 AM

R117, as R108 pointed out above, isn't that joke getting old?

by Anonymousreply 118March 24, 2019 2:37 AM

r118 No!

by Anonymousreply 119March 24, 2019 3:17 AM

R108, I get your point. I think the reason for the running gag on this thread is because of this thread's unusual nature.

This is one of only a few threads on DL where it's obvious beyond a reasonable doubt that the two guys are a couple. (The only others I can think of right now are the Connor Jessup/Miles Hezier thread, and the Tyler Blackburn/Chandler Lafee thread).

Unlike most DL threads where most of the talk is pure speculation about 1) are the guys gay?, and 2) if they are gay are they a couple?, this thread already has the answer to those questions. So I think that's why some people keep using the 'just 2 straight bros' gag.

by Anonymousreply 120March 24, 2019 10:27 AM

[quote]So I think that's why some people keep using the 'just 2 straight bros' gag.

Now that I think about it, there is a DL cliche defender, who, if you criticize (righfully, IMO) anyone who continues to type "earrings, caftans," for example, will swoop down on you, shrieking that it is [italic]DL tradition[/italic] , and thus cannot be eliminated, even though it is months—or, in the case of "earrings, caftans," years—since it was even remotely funny.

Believe it or not, some of us think gags and jokes should make a person laugh when he hears, or reads, them.

by Anonymousreply 121March 24, 2019 10:34 AM

R120: Yes, all of those are obvious couples but curiously none of the 6 guys is openly gay for the public

by Anonymousreply 122March 24, 2019 11:10 AM

R122, they're not openly gay, true -- but they're all basically in glass closets. Unlike the majority of celebs we talk about on DL, none of them are hiding their boyfriends.

We should keep in mind that Tyler B only recently felt comfortable posting photos of his boyfriend -- back during his PLL days he was going on 'dates' with girls. So this is a new stage for Tyler, though some people thought he would come out during 'Roswell' this Spring.

Connor & Miles seem to also be pretty obvious, and though I don't really follow their thread, it seems their parents have basically been referring to them as a couple.

Julian & Landon are the senior couple among these 3 pairs. I don't know if this poster is still posting here, but on a previous thread he said that J & L are saying "My life is an open book, so I don't need to read it to you". And when you think about it -- that's kind of true. They haven't hidden their relationship -- there are hundreds of photos documenting everywhere they've gone together for years.

by Anonymousreply 123March 24, 2019 11:30 AM

J & L with their Hawaii friend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 24, 2019 11:56 AM

J & L in Hawaii again (2018):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 24, 2019 12:01 PM

J & L in Germany (2018):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 24, 2019 12:04 PM

r123 I think the running gag is funny, and I've participated in it because there are fangirls all over DL who would think and say this exact stuff 100% seriously. This whole gag actually started because a couple of threads back there was one saying there's no proof J&L are a couple, which they obviously are. Also, it's funny to picture J&L as two str8 dudebros going everywhere together, living together, going to gallery openings, dressing alike, traveling, etc.

by Anonymousreply 127March 24, 2019 1:41 PM

Don't forget "fishing together." Straight-boy cred.

by Anonymousreply 128March 24, 2019 4:07 PM

[quote]I think the running gag is funny

Yes, we know.

[quote]I've participated in it

Yes, we KNOW.

[quote]Also, it's funny to picture J&L as two str8 dudebros going everywhere together, living together, going to gallery openings, dressing alike, traveling, etc.

Maybe to you.

by Anonymousreply 129March 24, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote]Also, it's funny to picture J&L as two str8 dudebros going everywhere together, living together, going to gallery openings, dressing alike, traveling, etc.

It was funny last July, perhaps. Now, no.

by Anonymousreply 130March 24, 2019 5:18 PM

r130 = fangirl

by Anonymousreply 131March 24, 2019 6:07 PM

r131 = highly perceptive of the obvious

by Anonymousreply 132March 24, 2019 6:11 PM

Why did r126 crop out their girlfriends?! So rude. Sorry, bye.

by Anonymousreply 133March 24, 2019 9:18 PM

It looks like you bitches have been arguing all afternoon.

Well, moving on . . . I'll post a few more photos to enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 134March 25, 2019 12:31 AM

r134 When they became buds a long time ago they made an agreement for any time somebody took pics of them in public: No hos. Just bros. Then they high-fived for like an hour.

by Anonymousreply 135March 25, 2019 12:38 AM

J & L at Sparrows Lodge:

(4-star hotel in Palm Springs).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 25, 2019 12:42 AM

J & L at Rancho Valencia Resort Spa:

(5-star hotel in Santa Fe)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 25, 2019 12:56 AM

J & L and friends recreate "The Last Supper":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 25, 2019 1:00 AM

J & L with friends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 25, 2019 1:05 AM

r138, well it was a Passover Seder.

by Anonymousreply 140March 25, 2019 1:06 AM

R140, are you the Jewish poster who posted on a previous thread about losing a relative during the Holocaust when we discussed the interview where Julian said his grandfather narrowly escaped a Nazi camp?

by Anonymousreply 141March 25, 2019 1:11 AM

R141, I think you are talking about me, and I am not r140. My would-have-been-uncle died in Dachau. I knew the Last Supper was a seder, though. Oh, and I'm not Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 142March 25, 2019 1:13 AM

They were probably in Palm Springs to pick up chicks

by Anonymousreply 143March 25, 2019 2:50 AM

Thanks for the info, R142.

Btw, Alona Tal, Israeli-American actress, (one of Julian's co-stars on 'Hand of God') says that Julian knows some Hebrew: 😊

Alona Tal:

[quote]@JulianM already knows some, he is a good jewish boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 25, 2019 9:19 PM

Until seeing the pic at r139, I hadn't realised that Julian's hair is thinning in the very front. His father is bald so I guess it's quite a likelihood that Julian will be too. Do we think he'll pull a Shatner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 25, 2019 9:44 PM

He has 37 and has a head full of hair. Generally people who end being bald show clear signs of baldness way before hitting forty

by Anonymousreply 146March 25, 2019 9:47 PM

R145, he's perhaps losing a little bit of hair in the center front. That may be why he's keeping his hair shorter today.

But he still has pretty good hair at 36 compared to most guys. As R146 says, I don't think he'll go as bald as his Dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 25, 2019 9:52 PM

What age was Papa Morris here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 25, 2019 9:57 PM

Not sure exactly, R148, but that is from 2005. That's the premiere of 'Cry Wolf' where Julian played the lead character.

by Anonymousreply 149March 25, 2019 9:59 PM

R148, here's Julian's dad when he was younger.

He was kind of hot back then:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 25, 2019 10:04 PM

Not so sure... He looked like one of the earlier stages of man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 25, 2019 10:26 PM

R151, I think that's Julian's Dad with his early band colleagues. Julian's Dad is a musician.

by Anonymousreply 152March 25, 2019 10:29 PM

Meanwhile, Landon has got great hair. Dark black & thick.

Here's Landon auditioning for James Bond: 🍸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 25, 2019 10:42 PM

Julian & Landon with friends:

(Is that J's hand on L's chest? 😉)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 26, 2019 1:12 AM

They both have great hair. I hate them cause they're beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 155March 26, 2019 2:38 AM

R155, it's hard not to be a little envious of what they have sometimes, but I'm happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 156March 26, 2019 3:12 AM

J & L at the Ferris wheel:

(with Julian's sister & friends)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 26, 2019 11:54 AM

If it makes you feel any better, Lesbian Bed Death has likely made its presence felt. They've been together 15 years, right?

by Anonymousreply 158March 26, 2019 1:18 PM

R158, could you explain what that means, please?

by Anonymousreply 159March 26, 2019 8:13 PM

Look who Julian brought to the 'Hand of God' Season 2 wrap party: 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 26, 2019 8:39 PM

Who, r160?

by Anonymousreply 161March 26, 2019 10:17 PM

r161 Looks like him and Landon brought some ladies. Bet it was a wild night for them!

by Anonymousreply 162March 26, 2019 10:55 PM

Those must be their secret girlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2019 2:24 AM

You just want to do everything you can to ruin this thread, r163.

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2019 6:22 AM

R164, try not to let R163 get to you.

I guess people each have their own way of enjoying this thread.

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2019 6:52 AM

'Hand of God' premiere:

Landon is behind Julian (next to Ron Perlman). 😊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2019 9:30 AM

Oh. Landon. Of course, Landon. Their friends and the people they work with know they're gay.

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2019 12:31 PM

R166 they are such a well-matched couple. Like they seem to fit so perfectly in each other’s separate worlds but then they also have their own combined world.

by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2019 5:25 PM

Yes, R167 & R168. It looks like they have been out as a couple to their friends & colleagues for years.

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2019 5:32 PM

Are their worlds all that separate? Both have been around the biz since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2019 5:33 PM

R170, I think what R168 means is that Landon had a world of his friends from Beverly Hills & his art school friends, and Julian had a world of his acting friends, etc.

But you're right that their worlds are more integrated & overlapped than most couples. Because they've been together so long, Landon has met almost all the actors Julian has worked with, and Julian has become part of Landon's group of longtime friends.

by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2019 5:40 PM

It's all showbiz, though. An artist can talk your ear off about their "process" at a gallery opening, just as an actor can at a premiere. Neither have had to make much of an adjustment in bridging the two worlds.

by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2019 6:04 PM

What's different about their relationship though is that they seem to have had the maturity & commitment to make it work.

I'm close in age to them, and there aren't many guys who can maintain a relationship from their early 20's to their mid-30's.

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2019 9:44 PM

Landon has huge privilege, though. He can up sticks and follow Julian wherever, because earning a living (and all its attendant commitments) need never cross his mind.

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2019 10:01 PM

It's true they have some advantages. Because Landon doesn't have to work he's had the freedom to travel to all of Julian's events over the years and spend lots of time together. Many celeb couples (& ordinary couples) say their relationships broke up because of lack of time together.

However, there are other wealthy celebs with those advantages, and we read about them breaking up every day. So it still requires a commitment from the two people to make it work. Money by itself isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2019 10:11 PM

Julian & Landon:

(with Landon's BFF Alex & her husband)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 28, 2019 9:57 AM

[quote]Landon has huge privilege, though. He can up sticks

"Up sticks"? Damnedautocorrectese?

by Anonymousreply 177March 28, 2019 11:30 AM

R177, I think that poster was using the phrase "To up sticks and go".

It means you get up and leave where you are and go to a different place. I think he's saying that because Landon is wealthy and doesn't have to work a regular job, he can travel around easily from one place to another when Julian is working.

by Anonymousreply 178March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Julian & Landon with friends:

(Companion photo to the one at R176).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 28, 2019 8:56 PM

R178 British, this "up sticks and go"?

by Anonymousreply 180March 28, 2019 9:09 PM

R180, I think "up sticks and go" is the British phrase.

I think "pull up stakes" is the American equivalent.

by Anonymousreply 181March 28, 2019 11:47 PM

Men with the privilege that Landon has are usually spoilt, entitled assholes who end up in bad relationships or they switch relationships on a whim because they can and there is always someone better to cater to them. It’s impressive that he’s been with Julian since he was so young.

by Anonymousreply 182March 29, 2019 12:02 AM

R182, it's probably a bit of a stereotype that all rich boys are entitled assholes. Some of them are. But some rich kids seem to grow up with a social conscience. Landon is a liberal/Democrat and is pro-environment & anti-Republican. And I've noticed that his wealthy friends are the same.

Yes, the fact that Julian & Landon go back a long way may have given them a solid foundation. Landon did say on IG last year that he "grew up" with Julian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 29, 2019 12:25 AM

Landon posted this on Election Day 2012 to show the disparity between voting in Beverly Hills versus voting in a minority county in Ohio:

[quote]Above, where I got to vote. Below, a minority-heavy county, Ohio. Know injustice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 29, 2019 10:06 AM

Julian & Landon enjoying the view in Italy (2017): 🇮🇹

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 29, 2019 8:09 PM

Julian & Landon at dinner in Italy (2017): 🇮🇹

(Daniel Sharman is at the head of the table -- filming 'Medici' nearby with DL fave Bradley James)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 30, 2019 10:50 AM

I guess their girlfriends don't mind being kept off camera.

by Anonymousreply 187March 30, 2019 11:10 AM

It was a boy’s only dinner.

by Anonymousreply 188March 30, 2019 11:45 AM

[quote]a boy’s only dinner

I hope he got breakfast and lunch, then.

by Anonymousreply 189March 30, 2019 2:31 PM

The women were in the kitchen cleaning up, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 190March 30, 2019 2:47 PM

Landon in Italy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 30, 2019 8:24 PM

Julian in Italy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 30, 2019 8:27 PM

They were just having a guy's night, hanging out in the mancave and talking about chicks

by Anonymousreply 193March 31, 2019 4:01 AM

Here we go again.

by Anonymousreply 194March 31, 2019 7:58 AM

Landon in Italy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 31, 2019 9:53 AM

Landon & Julian in Italy:

(Landon standing up, Julian sitting to his left with black cap)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 31, 2019 9:55 AM

r194, not if you put him on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 197March 31, 2019 2:23 PM

Julian & Landon at Burning Man.

Can you find them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 31, 2019 8:19 PM

I think Landon is standing in front of the vertical part of the E. I haven't found Julian yet.

by Anonymousreply 199March 31, 2019 8:32 PM

Yes, R199. Julian is to Landon's upper right, standing under the E -- in a brown hat & red shirt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 31, 2019 11:42 PM

Landon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 1, 2019 5:56 AM

Landon and the dog (does anyone remember the dog's name?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 1, 2019 5:58 AM

R201, that shirtless photo of Landon is from his IG, yes? Julian probably took it. I think he Liked it.

R202, is that a new photo of Landon & the dog from IG Stories? The dog's name is 'Merlin'. It's been mentioned on IG.

by Anonymousreply 203April 1, 2019 7:11 AM

Yes, from Landon's stories. Merlin: thanks.

by Anonymousreply 204April 1, 2019 7:13 AM

R204, I think Landon said on IG that he got the dog in 2008.

It's possible they got the dog together since that's about the time Julian moved from London to Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 205April 1, 2019 8:01 AM

Landon's photo of Julian for Burning Man week (2018):

Nice view. 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206April 1, 2019 10:38 AM

Julian's IG stories 4/1/19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 1, 2019 4:19 PM

R207, it looks like Julian is in the UK? Visiting his family?

by Anonymousreply 208April 1, 2019 7:31 PM

I love Landon posting a story with his dog looking a bit down or bored and then Julian posting being in London. He’s been gone for like a day and Landon is bored and over it already.

by Anonymousreply 209April 2, 2019 12:27 AM

L misses J. I'm in love. They're so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 210April 2, 2019 12:37 AM

R209, yesterday was Mother's Day in the UK. I guess Julian timed his visit so he could be with his Mum. Julian posted a clip with "N22" on it, which is a district in North London (where he grew up). 👩‍👦

R210, Landon has gone to the UK before, but I guess this time he stayed home with the dog. Hopefully they'll be together again soon. 👬

by Anonymousreply 211April 2, 2019 12:58 AM

Julian and his mum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 2, 2019 1:27 PM

Thanks, R212. It's cute to see Julian spending time with his Mum.

by Anonymousreply 213April 2, 2019 7:02 PM

A few years ago Julian posted this video of his Mum having a "Gorillas in the Mist" moment during their trip to Africa - 🦍

If you turn up the sound, you can hear Julian say "Mum . . . Mum" at the start:

(Landon went on the Africa trip, too).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 2, 2019 11:13 PM

r212 She's probably certain his latest gf is The One.

by Anonymousreply 215April 3, 2019 12:55 AM

R215, come on. Julian's Mum obviously knows he's with Landon -- she's been liking Landon's pics of Julian on IG for years.

by Anonymousreply 216April 3, 2019 4:52 AM

Young Julian with a special friend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 3, 2019 10:04 AM

Julian photographing a baby elephant: 🐘

(From the Africa trip)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 4, 2019 11:25 AM

R188 Don't people realize that the blonde person in the photo is a woman lol? You can see her tagged in the original picture on instagram. She's apparently from London and shows up in another photo from the trip. So they met up with Sharman for dinner one night because he was filming Medici nearby. Sharman has a girlfriend (but it's not the blonde woman). The guy who took the photo is engaged to a woman who didn't travel with them. Seems like Julian and Landon were the only people in the photo who were supposedly "single".

by Anonymousreply 219April 4, 2019 12:53 PM

R219, yeah that female friend who hangs out with them sometimes is in that Italy photo.

But Julian & Landon weren't "supposedly single" since all their friends know they are together.

by Anonymousreply 220April 4, 2019 7:50 PM

Landon & Julian's sister in Africa:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 4, 2019 8:48 PM

r220 They need to be seen with someone like a girl to quell the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 222April 4, 2019 9:29 PM

R222/Shawn Mendes, unlike you, they aren't pretending to be straight or looking for beards.

They go to events as each other's dates.

by Anonymousreply 223April 5, 2019 12:20 AM

BAFTA Los Angeles event a few years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 5, 2019 12:21 AM

They weren't raised to keep their hands in their pockets like that.

by Anonymousreply 225April 5, 2019 6:28 AM

Julian started following Pete Buttigieg on IG this week.

by Anonymousreply 226April 5, 2019 8:31 PM

^ Julian has good taste

by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2019 10:26 PM

R227, it will be interesting to see who Julian & Landon support for the Democratic primaries.

As we know, they usually vote the same way. 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 6, 2019 9:33 AM

Julian posted this from Ellen DeGeneres calling for a boycott of hotels owned by the anti-gay Sultan of Brunei:

[quote]Tomorrow, the country of #Brunei will start stoning gay people to death. We need to do something now. Please boycott these hotels owned by the Sultan of Brunei. Raise your voices now. Spread the word. Rise up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 6, 2019 7:57 PM

Landon giggling and Julian recording is so cute

by Anonymousreply 230April 6, 2019 9:13 PM

R230, here's the link to the video:

Wonder where they're headed on that plane? ✈️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 6, 2019 11:03 PM

Is it me or does Julian say ‘babe’ during that video?

by Anonymousreply 232April 7, 2019 1:53 AM

R232, around the 0:25 second mark? It sounds like that. Julian is talking softly and the plane noise is in the background.

Landon seems emotional. I guess they're happy to see each other after Julian's visit to the UK. 😍

by Anonymousreply 233April 7, 2019 2:51 AM

r232 Yes. Julian is probably excited by all the babes they'll score wherever they're going. The video cuts off before they high-five.

by Anonymousreply 234April 7, 2019 5:43 AM

R232, maybe ‘babe’ is one of Julian's terms of endearment for Landon?

by Anonymousreply 235April 7, 2019 10:28 AM

R235 there is no way they call each other “Landon” and “Julian”. Likely have other terms. Babe or Jules etc

by Anonymousreply 236April 7, 2019 1:23 PM

The link isn't working for me

by Anonymousreply 237April 7, 2019 3:38 PM

R237, sometimes Instagram links don't play on DL.

I've uploaded it to YouTube:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 7, 2019 8:32 PM

R238, could you upload this one from Julian's stories, please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 7, 2019 8:34 PM

Which one, R239?

I see that Julian & Landon both have new stories posted this afternoon.

They seem to be playing in a field of flowers. And have a couple friends with them.

by Anonymousreply 240April 7, 2019 8:45 PM

Is Miss Ross high in that plane clip?

by Anonymousreply 241April 7, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote]Which one, [R239]?

The one I linked to in R239. With the flowers. And the girl. And Jules.

by Anonymousreply 242April 7, 2019 8:52 PM

Is Julian too old to play Tom Ripley?

by Anonymousreply 243April 7, 2019 8:54 PM

They are away with Finn Jones and maybe his GF.

by Anonymousreply 244April 7, 2019 9:03 PM

Isn't that somewhere in LA?

by Anonymousreply 245April 7, 2019 9:04 PM

[quote]Is Julian too old to play Tom Ripley?

I'd watch it. Who's producing that as a series, HBO?

by Anonymousreply 246April 7, 2019 9:05 PM

R246, there was a thread a couple of weeks ago announcing a new Ripley series, but I don't think it's been cast yet.

by Anonymousreply 247April 7, 2019 10:38 PM

R244, does Finn really have a GF? I thought the consensus was he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 248April 7, 2019 10:40 PM

R242, there are multiple clips/photos in both Julian & Landon's IG Stories today.

But I'll try to upload a few of them.

by Anonymousreply 249April 7, 2019 10:44 PM

Landon in flowers: 🌻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 7, 2019 10:45 PM

Landon's tribute to his sister: ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 7, 2019 10:48 PM

Julian in flowers: 🌻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 7, 2019 11:14 PM

How do they manage to seem so content together after all these years?

by Anonymousreply 253April 7, 2019 11:22 PM

[quote]Isn't that somewhere in LA?

Landon just posted these photos on IG. They're in Lancaster, California.

[quote]They are away with Finn Jones and maybe his GF.

The woman with Julian, Landon & Finn is Lili Peper -- she's a photographer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 7, 2019 11:30 PM

They are so cute together

by Anonymousreply 255April 8, 2019 2:31 AM

R255, here's one of the new photos Landon posted:

(I think Landon is wearing Julian's new hat he bought in London with his Mum). 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 8, 2019 2:48 AM

Was Landon in London, too?

by Anonymousreply 257April 8, 2019 5:13 AM

R257, Landon posted that photo with the dog last week while Julian was in London, so it appears he stayed home.

But maybe Landon picked Julian up at the airport and that's why they're on the plane? And then they went to California to meet Finn? Maybe that's why Julian had the hat from London that Landon is wearing.

by Anonymousreply 258April 8, 2019 7:11 AM

Doesn't Landon have a private jet?

by Anonymousreply 259April 8, 2019 7:46 AM

R239/R242, I've uploaded one of the clips from Julian's IG Stories that you requested.

It's a clip of Julian & Landon having lunch in the back of Finn's camper:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 8, 2019 11:02 AM

Julian's IG today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 8, 2019 4:12 PM

Have we seen Julian and Landon's tadgers?

by Anonymousreply 262April 8, 2019 4:19 PM

Julian's, in a movie called Donkey Punch.

by Anonymousreply 263April 8, 2019 4:24 PM

Thank you, r260.

by Anonymousreply 264April 8, 2019 5:49 PM

R261, that's from the photo shoot he did a few months ago. I wonder why he re-posted it? (Landon liked it). 😉

R263, Julian also gave a brief glimpse of his cock in 'Kelly & Victor'.

by Anonymousreply 265April 9, 2019 12:08 AM

I thought Julian was in Landon last week too

by Anonymousreply 266April 9, 2019 1:16 AM

That's an interesting Freudian slip, R266. 😉

by Anonymousreply 267April 9, 2019 1:20 AM

Stephen Fry posted an excerpt that Landon highlighted from Carl Sagan, and Julian re-tweeted it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 9, 2019 9:02 PM

Julian updated a new Instagram profile photo today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 10, 2019 7:25 AM

"Freudian," yes, r267. "Slip," not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 270April 10, 2019 2:16 PM

My favorite couple

by Anonymousreply 271April 11, 2019 4:02 PM

Nude story. Please, can the youtube translator do his thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 11, 2019 4:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 11, 2019 4:23 PM

FUCCCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 11, 2019 4:32 PM

Boy Next Door No More.

Do you think he's angling for an action hero role?

by Anonymousreply 275April 11, 2019 6:02 PM

my gay superhero

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 11, 2019 6:11 PM

I prefer a softer look on him.

The low body fat is making him haggard.

by Anonymousreply 277April 11, 2019 7:16 PM

No wonder he’s been so quite. Making that body must have been brutal. What role is this for?

by Anonymousreply 278April 12, 2019 12:44 AM

I guess he wants to be the openly gay guy Marvel casts in that movie they want to hire an openly gay guy for.

This means you'll have to come OUT out, Jules.

by Anonymousreply 279April 12, 2019 12:46 AM

You can see a hint of shaft if you lighten it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 12, 2019 12:49 AM

Whore!

by Anonymousreply 281April 12, 2019 12:49 AM

Well, this was a bit unexpected.

I wonder what Julian is up to?

by Anonymousreply 282April 12, 2019 5:04 AM

for r277

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 12, 2019 5:06 AM

A photo posted as proof in the "Marvel wants an openly gay actor" thread as proof that Julian shouldn't be that actor.

Julian continues to be the only actor I'd go to see in that movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 13, 2019 10:12 AM

R284, that poster chose a photo from Julian's twink days, rather than the more mature look he has now.

by Anonymousreply 285April 13, 2019 10:48 AM

280 - Thank you for posting the "lightened" version of that pic. I am sure I am totally wishful thinking but is that a cockring I can see?

by Anonymousreply 286April 13, 2019 12:36 PM

Why would you wish for a cockring?

by Anonymousreply 287April 13, 2019 12:38 PM

No reason but it gives me a warm tingling feeling the whole over

by Anonymousreply 288April 13, 2019 12:45 PM

I prefer thinking someone doesn't need help getting it up for me.

by Anonymousreply 289April 13, 2019 3:02 PM

Slore!

by Anonymousreply 290April 13, 2019 6:31 PM

Come on, R286, he's not wearing a cockring.

He is almost totally naked though, and yesterday Instagram temporarily took down the Julian photo from photographer's IG, before agreeing to let him re-post it.

by Anonymousreply 291April 13, 2019 7:57 PM

291 - I know, I know. It was just wishful thinking on my part. Wonder why he is looking so stripped tho' Could it be for a superhero role?

by Anonymousreply 292April 14, 2019 8:15 AM

Tovey was miscast. But it was the Scot that really stunk up that revival. I'm surprised he got away with that prrformance in NYC of all places. Maybe Sheridan Smith should give Broadway her Fanny after all...

by Anonymousreply 293April 14, 2019 8:24 AM

R293: I'm lost, what are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 294April 14, 2019 10:29 AM

R294, perhaps the post at R293 was meant for another thread.

I assume it refers to Russell Tovey appearing in 'Angels in America' a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 295April 14, 2019 10:36 AM

Bartek Szmigulski is the name of the photographer who took that new photo of Julian.

He's from London and seems to photograph a lot of guys for gay-oriented magazines:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 14, 2019 10:44 AM

that one looks cross eyed, or has a glass eye

by Anonymousreply 297April 14, 2019 10:58 AM

Yeah, that's not a good photo of the photographer, but you can see the hot guys he gets to photograph at his site at R296.

by Anonymousreply 298April 14, 2019 11:09 AM

Lucky him

by Anonymousreply 299April 14, 2019 3:44 PM

I wonder if Julian let him suck his dick when they were done.

by Anonymousreply 300April 14, 2019 3:47 PM

I'm not quite sure if he is a serious actor or a piece of beefcake? I've watched these threads for a long time and don't comment as a rule but I always thought he was a handsome, sweet looking guy. More and more I'm starting to think he lacks substance... flighty, kind of shallow, maybe vain. May not be right but again unconvinced serious actors do as much posing nude as he does, outside of work.

I now await my skinning.

by Anonymousreply 301April 14, 2019 4:11 PM

He has never posed NUDE nude, nincompoop.

by Anonymousreply 302April 14, 2019 4:55 PM

He has posed nude, idiot. What's the latest? You suppose he's wearing leggings in the parts you can't see.

Beware automation, I threatens the kind of work of which you're capable.

by Anonymousreply 303April 14, 2019 5:00 PM

Show me, r303. SHOW me the pics of his dick. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 304April 14, 2019 5:05 PM

Interesting analysis concerning Julian’s depth and vanity. He’s a hot, gay man. He knows he is and everyone else knows it too. I think he’s in a weird spot, where he’s getting too old to play leading men, but he’s still not Alpha enough to get into action stuff like Madden and even Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 305April 14, 2019 5:09 PM

R305 in the meantime he’s living his best life with his very sexy boyfriend, their dog, their fabulous adventures and their Beverly Hills home. Not sure he’s in that much anguish over his place in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 306April 14, 2019 10:30 PM

He has posed for a few sexy photo shoots, R301, but other actors have done that, and he doesn't do it all the time.

And according to the people who know Julian -- both his colleagues and the fans who meet him -- he's kinder and nicer than most actors are. That's one of the reasons I've been a supporter of his.

by Anonymousreply 307April 14, 2019 10:48 PM

And, unlike most of DL, this thread is not a place we come to attack Julian. Or Landon.

by Anonymousreply 308April 14, 2019 10:54 PM

Julian posted a clip on IG Stories hanging out with Peyton Gulley (gay friend of Julian & Landon, Gus Kenworthy, Michael Turchin, Carson Jones, etc.):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 14, 2019 11:49 PM

R309 they all went out last night with their friend Alex and her husband. Also someone Landon followed today has awesome video on their story of Julian playing the drums. These two are literally inseparable

by Anonymousreply 310April 14, 2019 11:52 PM

Thanks for the info, R310.

Julian also followed a gay couple recently.

by Anonymousreply 311April 15, 2019 12:22 AM

R308 has stated our boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 312April 15, 2019 12:25 AM

Well, it's not, r312. As a telltale sign, "cunt" has not been used once in this thread, either as a noun or a verb.

by Anonymousreply 313April 15, 2019 12:31 AM

"I think he’s in a weird spot, where he’s getting too old to play leading men, but he’s still not Alpha enough to get into action stuff like Madden and even Barnes."

He really isn't any less "alpha" than those two guys

by Anonymousreply 314April 15, 2019 2:14 AM
by Anonymousreply 315April 15, 2019 4:29 AM

Is there supposed to be a post at R315, or was someone just bumping the thread?

by Anonymousreply 316April 15, 2019 5:15 AM

I was bumping the thread to get rid of the "1" in my right column. Sorry to have disturbed you.

by Anonymousreply 317April 15, 2019 5:17 AM

These two hosted a party for Jessica Yellin’s new book. I believe at their home. Why are they so epic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 15, 2019 7:09 AM

R318, I don't think the party for Jessica Yellin's book was at Julian & Landon's house, but they were involved.

by Anonymousreply 319April 15, 2019 7:29 AM

Landon just posted a photo of him & Julian at the event:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 15, 2019 7:50 AM

IIRC, Jessica and Landon are longtime friends.

by Anonymousreply 321April 15, 2019 9:37 AM

R305: Well at least he didn't star any tweet with the i as a straight man like Barnes (who is very obviously not straight at all)

by Anonymousreply 322April 15, 2019 2:32 PM

Yes, R321, Landon has said Jessica Yellin is one of his best friends in previous IG posts.

She grew up in Los Angeles, although she's 10 years older. She sometimes goes to events with J & L:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 15, 2019 7:29 PM

True, R322. Julian does not say he is straight in interviews or say he isn't gay, etc. (His interviews last year for 'Man in an Orange Shirt') are an example.

by Anonymousreply 324April 15, 2019 8:13 PM

Julian should stage as many pap shots as possible with this Yellin woman. Standing next to her, he looks like a superhero.

by Anonymousreply 325April 15, 2019 10:35 PM

Another photo of Julian & Landon (smiling in this one) at the Yellin event:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 15, 2019 10:50 PM

Julian made a post about the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. He & Landon have friends there. Eg. gay French model Matthieu Charneau, who they visited last year.

[quote]Mon coeur est brisé aussi, Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 16, 2019 2:49 AM

Nice photo of Julian & Landon from Jessica Yellin's IG Stories today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 16, 2019 10:54 AM

Such wonderfuls.

by Anonymousreply 329April 16, 2019 10:57 AM

r328 I wonder where Landon got his jacket.

by Anonymousreply 330April 16, 2019 10:57 AM

I like the way Landon is leaning towards Julian with his hand on his shoulder. ☺️

by Anonymousreply 331April 16, 2019 11:09 AM

Landon always has a hand in Julian no matter how many people are between them.

by Anonymousreply 332April 16, 2019 2:35 PM

That's kind of an awkward photo. Yellin has one arm around Julian and one arm by her side. Landon looks like an interloper that's been frozen out by her.

by Anonymousreply 333April 16, 2019 3:04 PM

Landon and Julian are together so much people might start thinking theyre a couple.

by Anonymousreply 334April 16, 2019 4:13 PM

R333, I think it's because Landon wanted to have his arm around Julian for that photo, so he's reaching over.

In the group photos, Landon was chosen to stand behind Yellin with his hand on her since she's one of his best friends.

by Anonymousreply 335April 16, 2019 8:21 PM

Julian generously shared Landon with Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 336April 16, 2019 9:03 PM

That's a weird way to put it, R336.

I notice that Jessica commented on Landon's great cooking skills in her photo. Other people have said he's a good cook, too.

by Anonymousreply 337April 16, 2019 11:26 PM

R337 Julian has also talked about his love for food especially with a creative chef or something like that. When I read that article I immediately thought of Landon. He is such a foodie!

by Anonymousreply 338April 16, 2019 11:40 PM

Landon seems to be very possessive of Julian and Julian doesn't look like he minds.

by Anonymousreply 339April 16, 2019 11:51 PM

R339 Do you blame Landon? He knows what he has.

by Anonymousreply 340April 16, 2019 11:52 PM

R339 & R340, I think Julian is lucky, too.

Landon seems like a great guy. He supports Julian's career, and hasn't pressured him into officially going public with their relationship until he is ready.

Some boyfriends might not be as patient. ☺️

by Anonymousreply 341April 17, 2019 12:00 AM

R341 plus they have literally grown up together. That is just amazing.

by Anonymousreply 342April 17, 2019 12:04 AM

Yes, R342. It's cute that Julian has been bringing Landon to his events since 2005.

This was posted on the previous thread, but it's cute:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343April 17, 2019 12:20 AM

Maybe they're secretly related.

by Anonymousreply 344April 17, 2019 2:17 AM

Is this one of those threads where two of you obsessive fangurls are talking to each other?

Because I think the guy is cute, but I'm not tracking his movements or Instagram history.

by Anonymousreply 345April 17, 2019 4:03 AM

watch out, they get gently upset when you disrupt the fantasy. Imagine angry manatees.

by Anonymousreply 346April 17, 2019 4:04 AM

Is r346 the poster who thinks they're just a couple of dudebros who hang out together?

by Anonymousreply 347April 17, 2019 4:08 AM

I'm more fascinated by you old dolls than those two.

by Anonymousreply 348April 17, 2019 4:36 AM

I'm sorry, r348, did we ruin your fantasy that they are straight?

by Anonymousreply 349April 17, 2019 4:54 AM

LOL. No, you confirmed my suspicion you sad cases dream of romance novels. I couldn't care less about them... I thought Julia was cute until he got self absorbed.... you're the oddities that really interest me. Keep on, my little ponies.

by Anonymousreply 350April 17, 2019 4:59 AM

You couldn't care less about them.....but go on and on in a thread about them? Mmmhmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 351April 17, 2019 5:02 AM

Try to follow: it's you that makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 352April 17, 2019 5:04 AM

R350, R352, etc. You sound very mean-spirited.

And how did Julian get "self absorbed"? Because he posted one sexy photo?

That's the first time he posed like that in 6 years, since the Wonderland shoot in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 353April 17, 2019 5:13 AM

I've done a lot of the Julian & Landon are str8 bros posts. But I've always meant them as a joke. Seriously, I don'tr know how it wouldn't be obvious to anybody that they're a long term or even life-long couple.

by Anonymousreply 354April 17, 2019 11:34 AM

Some people are just daft r354

by Anonymousreply 355April 17, 2019 11:51 AM

[quote]I've done a lot of the Julian & Landon are str8 bros posts.

We know. Queen, we KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 356April 17, 2019 12:20 PM

Cute photo of Julian & Landon last week at Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve: ☺️

(from Finn Jones)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 17, 2019 9:34 PM

Are they seriously lying on the poppy field? It's forbidden and there are signs everywhere that make you aware of that because all the people who want photos for their instagram accounts trample the flowers and destroy the fields just to get their one cute photo...

Seriously, just stay on the designated tracks, be a bit creative with your camera angles and you can get a cute photo without destroying those fields. With Landon being so woke I'm surprised that he hasn't read anything about the issue on the internet yet (or perhaps he just doesn't care). It's a big deal on social media at the moment. People who destroy unique nature just to get the best pic for their instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 358April 17, 2019 9:52 PM

Is Finn Jones gay?

by Anonymousreply 359April 17, 2019 10:32 PM

R359, there seemed to be a consensus on DL over the past few years that Finn is probably gay.

He said a lot of pro-gay stuff during his gay role on 'Game of Thrones' and some people thought he might come out. He never mentions a girlfriend and is now in his early 30's. Plus he posts about his love for discos every week. And hangs out with Julian & Landon whenever he's in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 360April 17, 2019 10:47 PM

What a nice pic. They both look so unposed and real. I never thought Landon was a goofball but since the laughing video I see it all the time now

by Anonymousreply 361April 18, 2019 12:35 AM

r359 idk but I saw this ComicCon thing where he was asked which Thrones character he would rather play if not their own character, and he was the only one who sticked to Loras (maybe he liked making out with Renly and Olyvar lol)

by Anonymousreply 362April 18, 2019 12:50 AM

R361, yes, it's a cute pic. Very natural. It's nice that Finn posted it.

Yes, although Landon is serious & intellectual when he's talks about politics & art, his friends say he's very funny & warm.

by Anonymousreply 363April 18, 2019 1:44 AM

Julian & Landon at an art event yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 19, 2019 10:08 AM

They look gorgeous, as always

by Anonymousreply 365April 20, 2019 2:49 AM

Julian's hairline is making a hasty retreat.

by Anonymousreply 366April 20, 2019 2:51 AM

R366, maybe Julian has a little less hair than in his twink days, but it looks okay.

But I guess Landon does have the fuller head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 367April 20, 2019 10:34 AM

I think pretty soon Julian will start going back to his twink look. It will require a lot of work but I think his older fans would like it.

by Anonymousreply 368April 20, 2019 8:19 PM

R368 Why? He’s getting older and even hotter.

by Anonymousreply 369April 20, 2019 9:07 PM

Propecia, girls, Propecia!

We have the technology - let's use it!

by Anonymousreply 370April 20, 2019 9:10 PM

R368 is right that Julian was very cute when he was a twink.

Btw, even when he was young, Julian had thinner hair than Landon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 20, 2019 11:16 PM

New photo of Julian from the latest '7th Man Magazine':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372April 26, 2019 9:29 AM

Welcome back, Julian.

by Anonymousreply 373April 26, 2019 9:38 AM

Julian looks sad. I wonder if this is from a movie he's making. He is still so goddamned pretty, I could cry.

by Anonymousreply 374April 26, 2019 12:12 PM

I will never understand people who look at a photo and decide if someone is sad or happy. It cracks me up so much.

by Anonymousreply 375April 26, 2019 1:01 PM

I didn't say he is sad, dumbass. I said he looks sad.

by Anonymousreply 376April 26, 2019 1:13 PM

What is 7th Man Magazine? Is it a gay mag?

by Anonymousreply 377April 26, 2019 4:29 PM

R377, it's a men's fashion magazine.

It's not officially a gay magazine like 'The Advocate' or 'Out', but it has a gay readership.

by Anonymousreply 378April 26, 2019 7:57 PM

Can you link to the article that featured Julian, please, r378?

by Anonymousreply 379April 27, 2019 1:50 AM

R379, I don't think it's up on their website yet.

I found that preview photo on another site and they said the article & shoot is supposed to be uploaded soon.

by Anonymousreply 380April 27, 2019 2:02 AM

Thanks, r380. I'm so glad you posted it.

by Anonymousreply 381April 27, 2019 2:03 AM

In the meantime, here's a photo from 2017 -

Landon & Julian at the 'Mark Felt' premiere:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382April 27, 2019 7:47 PM

A turtle. Then Julian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 28, 2019 2:07 PM

Who is the guy with them?

by Anonymousreply 384April 28, 2019 4:32 PM

Julian just wanna be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385April 28, 2019 6:03 PM

Have we seen this pic before? Is this the jacket he wore in Man in an Orange Shirt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 28, 2019 6:32 PM

R386, I think that photo has been out for a few years -- it's from a shoot a few years ago. Different jacket than the one his character wore in "Orange Shirt".

R384, you mean the guy at R382? His name is Rembrandt and he works in the entertainment industry. Here's his IG -- he's friends with a lot of celebrities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387April 28, 2019 7:38 PM

R383, Julian & Landon are on vacation at Mustique this week.

by Anonymousreply 388April 29, 2019 12:08 AM

Any pics of their vacation?

by Anonymousreply 389April 29, 2019 12:10 AM

Vacation from what?

by Anonymousreply 390April 29, 2019 12:12 AM

It's their dudebro guys' week vacation! Probably just doing some fishing and hitting the bars.

by Anonymousreply 391April 29, 2019 12:13 AM

r384 Landon looks so sexy

by Anonymousreply 392April 29, 2019 12:15 AM

I mean r382

by Anonymousreply 393April 29, 2019 12:16 AM

Agreed, R392/R393. There are times when Landon can be hotter than Julian.

by Anonymousreply 394April 29, 2019 7:39 AM

[quote]Any pics of their vacation?

R389, I haven't seen any vacation pics yet, but one of their friends posted a clip of J & L on a boat. I'll try to upload it later.

by Anonymousreply 395April 29, 2019 7:44 AM

Cute new story on Julian's instagram!

by Anonymousreply 396April 29, 2019 5:37 PM

388 - whenever I think of 2 straight bros going on holiday together, I always think of Mustique 😁

by Anonymousreply 397April 29, 2019 5:45 PM

I thought people were going to give the "2 straight bros" joke a rest.

by Anonymousreply 398April 29, 2019 6:58 PM

R396, yes, Julian uploaded a few clips of him & Landon on the beach today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399April 29, 2019 6:59 PM

Julian & Landon in Mustique:

(from Julian's IG)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 29, 2019 7:03 PM

So fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 401April 29, 2019 7:06 PM

[quote]I thought people were going to give the "2 straight bros" joke a rest.

I think it's one queen on multiple browsers. I put him on ignore twice a while ago, but he seems to be posting again today.

by Anonymousreply 402April 29, 2019 8:11 PM

Calm it Janet. It's called sarcasm. I am totally team J and L - I just find it amusing that anyone can doubt their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 403April 29, 2019 8:16 PM

Okay, everyone.

Getting back on topic, it's cute that Julian posted the clips of him & Landon on the beach.

by Anonymousreply 404April 29, 2019 8:27 PM

r402 It's at least 2 queens because I've done a lot of those posts. I haven't done one in a couple of weeks though.

by Anonymousreply 405April 29, 2019 10:29 PM

R400 Landon looking filthy-sexy as fuck. Uufff

by Anonymousreply 406April 30, 2019 4:27 AM

R406, yes, Landon is hot.

Here's a pic of Julian in Mustique:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407April 30, 2019 7:58 PM

Omg! Stumbled upon this amazing photo. Couldn’t believe my eyes for a few seconds. It’s them, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 1, 2019 7:01 AM

R408 Thank you. They’re a hot couple n

by Anonymousreply 409May 1, 2019 7:27 AM

408 - well.i think that confirms everything. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 410May 1, 2019 10:45 AM

Quality bro time!

by Anonymousreply 411May 1, 2019 11:59 AM

R411 low-to-no quality douche.

by Anonymousreply 412May 1, 2019 12:04 PM

R408, how did you find that photo?

Are the 2 guys with them a couple, too?

by Anonymousreply 413May 1, 2019 6:04 PM

R408, I've uploaded a bigger version of your photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 1, 2019 6:06 PM

One of the guys is in the Queer Eye reboot, right?

by Anonymousreply 415May 1, 2019 6:07 PM

R415, the guy who posted the photo, Trace Lehnhoff, is dating Antoni Porowski from Queer Eye. They confirmed their relationship a while ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 1, 2019 6:32 PM

R202: What? In which universe is Riverdale a more successful show than 13 RW.

Riverdale is a mess

by Anonymousreply 417May 1, 2019 7:20 PM

Sorry, obviously wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 418May 1, 2019 7:21 PM

Lamdon and Julian are hot. While Antoni and the failed reality star Trace are not so much.

by Anonymousreply 419May 1, 2019 7:40 PM

I wonder how R408 came across that pool photo, because Landon & Julian are not tagged.

It does show that they do hang out with a lot of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 420May 1, 2019 7:45 PM

And they do so while lounging on each other's chests, r420.

by Anonymousreply 421May 1, 2019 7:51 PM

I'd love to see Landon pounding Julian's tight ass

by Anonymousreply 422May 1, 2019 7:56 PM

R420

You wonder how someone who follows a gay couple might follow another gay couple?

by Anonymousreply 423May 1, 2019 8:07 PM

R423, I meant it seems Julian & Landon know a lot of gay men, and that they probably identify as gay, in contrast to Julian's co-star Tyler Blackburn who identified as bisexual last week.

by Anonymousreply 424May 1, 2019 8:18 PM

Can we drop the "probably" and "basically? It's as annoying as "bros" at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 425May 1, 2019 8:31 PM

Sorry, was just trying to explain the difference between Tyler Blackburn's identity versus Julian & Landon's.

by Anonymousreply 426May 1, 2019 8:42 PM

Tyler Blackburn has declared his sexual identity. He may stick with that label or revise it.

Julian and Landon don't identify... to us.

by Anonymousreply 427May 1, 2019 8:46 PM

J & L are presumably out as gay to their friends & community since they socialize with a lot of gay men.

That may be why Julian has waited a while to come out. It's more challenging if you are gay rather than bisexual, like Tyler. Tyler's fangirls are taking the news pretty well because he said he also likes girls. (shades of Tom Daley).

by Anonymousreply 428May 1, 2019 8:52 PM

Well, given Tyler was actively bearding (sorry but that relationship with his costar was fake fake fake, and the fact that both are in same sex relationships now speaks louder than words) not so long ago, coming out as gay would feel a little weird (specially for the actress that date him)

by Anonymousreply 429May 1, 2019 8:56 PM

I don't understand why Tyler Blackburn was even introduced into the thread. He identifies as LGBT.

No "presumably", no "basically", no "probably".

He's joined the public sphere as an out individual.

by Anonymousreply 430May 1, 2019 9:45 PM

r425 Stop policing what words people use.

by Anonymousreply 431May 1, 2019 9:58 PM

R430, we were saying that Tyler identifies as bisexual, whereas we assume Julian & Landon identify as gay.

Anyway, getting back on track, thanks to R408 for posting the photo of them lying next to the pool.

by Anonymousreply 432May 1, 2019 10:01 PM

Words matter. People call each other on word usage all the time. The poster talking about Tyler Blackburn as gay versus bi, is an exanple of that. Words matter.

by Anonymousreply 433May 1, 2019 10:03 PM

Assume... identify. There's your mistake.

There's an important distinction between "X is..." and "X identifies as...".

I understand why you do it. These two are relationship goals to you. It's easy to call out Tyler Blackburn for what you perceive as bearding but the Morris-Ross vacation partnership... it's a little more difficult for you to give them the hard edge of your tongue.

by Anonymousreply 434May 1, 2019 10:10 PM

R434, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Some of us were just saying that Tyler *himself* in his interview last week identified as bisexual.

And that most likely Julian & Landon identify as gay, to themselves, to their gay friends, to family, etc.

by Anonymousreply 435May 1, 2019 10:20 PM

Yes. Those are two different things: public declaration (Blackburn) and your assumption about what's privately understood (J&L).

Why you thought to bring in someone who's made a public declaration into a thread about someone who has made no such declaration, only you know. One does not illuminate the other - at least how you framed it, it doesn't.

Before I discovered that the photo above originated from an industry gay's IG, I was going to ponder how J&L would interact with normal gay couples... Would they demur from identifying as a couple because of outing fears? Well, that questiom is moot. It was just industry gays hanging other industry gays. Nothing to see there.

by Anonymousreply 436May 1, 2019 10:31 PM

I admire this couple. Maybe keeping their relationship out of the public eye has helped them succeed for so long?

by Anonymousreply 437May 1, 2019 10:31 PM

*that question is moot.

by Anonymousreply 438May 1, 2019 10:32 PM

Landon has no press value, so it's certainly easier for the pair to walk the dog...

by Anonymousreply 439May 1, 2019 10:34 PM

R434/R436, I didn't attack Tyler -- I just pointed out that he identifies as bisexual, and that J & L likely identify as gay.

Btw, J & L have other gay couples as friends -- including ordinary guys who are not in the industry.

And why do you want us to give them the hard edge of our tongues?

by Anonymousreply 440May 1, 2019 10:38 PM

Saying Blackburn's relationship with a woman was a phony relationship wasn't giving him the hard edge of your tongue?

by Anonymousreply 441May 1, 2019 10:43 PM

[Quote] J & L have other gay couples as friends -- including ordinary guys who are not in the industry.

Cool. Post some*

*Trust fund babies don't count.

by Anonymousreply 442May 1, 2019 10:44 PM

I wasn't the one who said Tyler bearded. That was another poster.

But my question to you is, are you the poster who comes in here every few weeks to say something critical about J & L?

Why are you so bitchy towards them? (You're doing it again at R442).

by Anonymousreply 443May 1, 2019 10:46 PM

I said "trust fund babies" because such people are not "ordinary". They run in the same, moneyed circles.

Do go ahead and post these ordinary guy friends.

by Anonymousreply 444May 1, 2019 10:52 PM

R444 agree. Their entire circle of friends is very select and luxe.

by Anonymousreply 445May 1, 2019 10:56 PM

R444, the point is that you sound very bitter.

Now you're critical of them for hanging out with "industry gays".

Landon's family is from Beverly Hills, so they have some wealthy friends.

Anyway, I prefer the "two straight bros" trolls because at least they're good-natured.

by Anonymousreply 446May 1, 2019 11:38 PM

The point is? Surely there's more than one point to be made.

Now, why doesn't someone make a point of posting some of their ordinary guy friends.

by Anonymousreply 447May 1, 2019 11:42 PM

Good to see them with others gays

by Anonymousreply 448May 1, 2019 11:58 PM

R408, thanks for posting the cute photo of Julian & Landon lying next to each other at the pool. 😊

Yes, that's them. You can see Landon's trademark facial hair & tattoo on the arm. And that's definitely Julian.

(Let's not let the anti-J&L troll spoil the positive vibe.)

by Anonymousreply 449May 2, 2019 9:16 AM

R441: He didn't say that, i was the one who said it.

In my opinion that relationship was fake fake fake. He was dating a costar, now she is dating a woman and he is dating a man, both came out as bisexual and maybe they are but dating a costar in a lot of cases means fake relationship for publicity and that's exactly the way that relationship looked

by Anonymousreply 450May 2, 2019 5:11 PM

r449 Who's the anti J&L troll?

by Anonymousreply 451May 2, 2019 5:20 PM

R451, I assume it's the poster that is always saying critical things about Julian & Landon (and criticizing those of us that like them).

If you look above a poster criticized them yesterday for their choice of gay friends, and it may be the same poster who called Julian a narcissist above for posing for that physique photo.

by Anonymousreply 452May 2, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote]I'd love to see Landon pounding Julian's tight ass

So is our consensus still that Julian is a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 453May 2, 2019 9:46 PM

[quote]So is our consensus still that Julian is a bottom?

It's in the way Landon seems to claim ownership in pics, putting his arm around Julian.

by Anonymousreply 454May 3, 2019 9:18 AM

And also because Landon is much bigger than Julian?

by Anonymousreply 455May 3, 2019 11:49 AM

Julian's IG post today on the UK elections:

[quote]use your voice against fear-mongering. take part in the European elections. use your postal vote. not voting is not neutral. not voting amplifies the voice of far right and nationalist parties. ---- btw UK voter registration ends May 7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456May 3, 2019 7:36 PM

They are so cute

by Anonymousreply 457May 3, 2019 8:06 PM

R457, do you mean the photo of them at the pool that R408 posted?

by Anonymousreply 458May 3, 2019 8:35 PM

If Julian isn’t a bottom I will be simply devastated.

by Anonymousreply 459May 3, 2019 8:37 PM

Why, R459? 🍑

by Anonymousreply 460May 3, 2019 8:56 PM

Here's a close up of R408's photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461May 3, 2019 9:16 PM

They look so hot together

by Anonymousreply 462May 3, 2019 10:15 PM

He's looking more macho in current his main IMDB pic. Marvel gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463May 8, 2019 8:25 PM

^ It looks like he has a couple new credits on his imdb page, too

by Anonymousreply 464May 8, 2019 8:47 PM

R463 Very Marvel hunky! Would be so amazing if he got it!

by Anonymousreply 465May 8, 2019 9:41 PM

He's so lovable.

by Anonymousreply 466May 8, 2019 10:17 PM

R463 & R464, it looks like Julian is guest-starring in one episode of a Jennifer Aniston & Steve Carell comedy series.

(And there's a possible UK project listed based on a Lord Byron story with actor David Oakes).

by Anonymousreply 467May 8, 2019 11:39 PM

Julian/Wren gets mentioned by [italic]The Perfectionists'[/italic] Graeme Thomas King.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 9, 2019 1:35 PM

Julian thanked George Clooney for getting the Sultan Of Brunei to halt the death sentence for gays:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469May 9, 2019 7:25 PM

r408 omg Trace and Anthony hangs out with Julian and Landon?? What a crossover episode this is !!

by Anonymousreply 470May 11, 2019 12:19 PM

In Landon’s latest story, I think it’s them laughing and I think Julian said something interesting....

by Anonymousreply 471May 12, 2019 8:12 PM

Landon's latest story.

Would I have recognized the voice if I hadn't known where it came from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472May 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Julian 5/20/19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 20, 2019 9:33 PM

R473 why is he so happy when he hasn’t worked in 84 years?! Lol. He definitely chose the right BF and Julian to 1000% worth it.

by Anonymousreply 474May 21, 2019 12:04 AM

r474 They both are so lucky

by Anonymousreply 475May 21, 2019 2:57 AM

He is so sexy. Lots more new tattoos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476May 22, 2019 12:21 AM

[quote]Well, given Tyler was actively bearding (sorry but that relationship with his costar was fake fake fake, and the fact that both are in same sex relationships now speaks louder than words)

What proof do you have that Ashley Benson is with a woman? From her looks, I can't picture anyone less likely to be a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 477May 28, 2019 2:44 AM

r477 She is dating Cara Delevigne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 28, 2019 3:32 AM

R478 If that's her, she's looking like shit.

by Anonymousreply 479May 28, 2019 3:35 AM

^ not Julian; not Landon; not wanted

by Anonymousreply 480May 28, 2019 3:35 AM

Julian should date Sam Smith for press.

by Anonymousreply 481May 28, 2019 4:04 AM

Obviously in that pool pic they are chasing the muff around.

by Anonymousreply 482May 28, 2019 4:10 AM

Why would he date Sam Smith? He's dating a guy who is hotter than Sam Smith

by Anonymousreply 483May 28, 2019 4:12 AM

never understood why Cara is considered model beautiful

by Anonymousreply 484May 28, 2019 4:13 AM

R48 All thin women under 40 are considered beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 485May 28, 2019 4:16 AM

99.99% of thin women under 40 are not famous models

by Anonymousreply 486May 28, 2019 4:45 AM

Julian, on Mathieu Charneau's IG page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 3, 2019 3:41 PM

Mathieu Charneau and Lili Peper visiting Julian and Landon in CA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488June 3, 2019 3:42 PM

Did Landon and Julian have an Elton John party?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 3, 2019 4:05 PM

yery45y4

by Anonymousreply 490June 13, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote]yery45y4

But how does that make you feel, Jules?

by Anonymousreply 491June 13, 2019 8:52 PM

I feel like taking my sweater off and showing you I'm wearing double subtrou.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492June 13, 2019 9:17 PM

He looks so hot

by Anonymousreply 493June 15, 2019 1:47 AM

r493 Yes, he is so dreamy

by Anonymousreply 494June 15, 2019 4:44 PM

So I think this dance party is actually in their house. It’s been featured in a lot of their friends’ weekend posts now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 16, 2019 5:40 PM

A discotheque in their own house? How very Allan Carr of them.

by Anonymousreply 496June 16, 2019 6:01 PM

An eye turn doesn't have to be present for someone to have amblyopia. A drooping eyelid can contribute to amblyopia.

by Anonymousreply 497June 16, 2019 6:57 PM

Which one of them has amblyopia?

by Anonymousreply 498June 17, 2019 12:21 PM

R484 She is not. This is why she has a career.: Delevingne was born in Hammersmith, London, the daughter of Pandora Anne Delevingne (née Stevens) and property developer Charles Hamar Delevingne. She grew up in Belgravia, London, one of the wealthiest districts in the world.

Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge and her godmother is actress Joan Collins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 19, 2019 11:01 PM

Is this Delevingne person a friend of Landon's or Julian's?

by Anonymousreply 500June 20, 2019 3:29 PM

r500 I hope not, she is too messy.

by Anonymousreply 501June 20, 2019 6:34 PM

Their friend Alex has an IG story where you can see them hugging and being coupley at the Dj stand. So adorable!!!! I think they host this party

by Anonymousreply 502June 23, 2019 5:55 PM

Thanks for the link, r502.

by Anonymousreply 503June 23, 2019 5:58 PM

Julian seems to be reaching for a grope.

by Anonymousreply 504June 23, 2019 6:10 PM

Can somebody post a damn link to the IG story R502 is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 505June 23, 2019 6:15 PM

Alex's stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 23, 2019 6:15 PM

Lmao. Julian is definitely reaching for a grope

by Anonymousreply 507June 23, 2019 6:20 PM

R507 very, very openly reaching for Landon’s dick. I wish the video was longer

by Anonymousreply 508June 23, 2019 6:25 PM

And the room more private.

by Anonymousreply 509June 23, 2019 6:57 PM

R509, Julian doesn’t seem to mind the setting.

by Anonymousreply 510June 23, 2019 6:58 PM

R509 This is their home and the way Julian reached for him without care means they are that couple that is all over each other when the mood suits them regardless of where.

by Anonymousreply 511June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Keep going, Jules.

by Anonymousreply 512June 23, 2019 7:01 PM

Just wondering: is their entire life just chilling, partying, and traveling and being together? Do they work? Is Landon’s trust fund that enormous? I know Landon is an artist and he has causes he supports but he doesn’t earn a living through that. And Julian hasn’t worked in a while.

by Anonymousreply 513June 23, 2019 7:15 PM

R513 I don't know but Landon's family is very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 514June 23, 2019 8:06 PM

Julian is working since very young, he should have enough money to live without working for a good while

by Anonymousreply 515June 23, 2019 8:18 PM

Julian is wearing a ring that looks like a plain gold band in their friend’s story also. Are they engaged?

by Anonymousreply 516June 24, 2019 1:53 AM

R516 I wouldn't be surprised if they've been secretly married for some time, like Matt Bomer was, etc.

by Anonymousreply 517June 24, 2019 1:57 AM

If he is married, it's a little sad that he can't be open about it.

by Anonymousreply 518June 24, 2019 1:59 AM

I don’t see a ring. Just his hand searching for that D. It’s impressive that after all these years they are still groping each other shamelessly. There was also another story before where I could have sworn Julian said something naughty to Landon but I thought at the time my ears were deceiving me. Now I’m sure he was dirty talking.

by Anonymousreply 519June 24, 2019 2:06 AM

That was just a friendship ring.

by Anonymousreply 520June 24, 2019 3:13 AM

R519 Do you remember what you thought Julian said?

by Anonymousreply 521June 24, 2019 4:25 AM

Any chance of posting this IG story to YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 522June 24, 2019 4:34 AM

Is the story gone now or am I crazy? I saw it before it disappeared but it seems to be missing now.

by Anonymousreply 523June 24, 2019 8:43 AM

I suspected that was going to happen, which is why I asked for a YouTube upload of it.

by Anonymousreply 524June 24, 2019 8:47 AM

So...who's tracking Datalounge chez Morris-Ross?

by Anonymousreply 525June 24, 2019 9:52 AM

It was an IG story which disappears in 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 526June 24, 2019 11:51 AM

Sad. It was an unassuming sexy candid moment.

by Anonymousreply 527June 24, 2019 2:52 PM

Yes, I watched it, Julian was very touchy-feely with Landon, cute and hot 😍

by Anonymousreply 528June 24, 2019 6:24 PM

I have to laugh that people uploaded entirely non-juicy IG stories of theirs to YouTube (e.g. a bunch of women in red screaming... carols, I guess). But frisky Julian didn't get a look in.

by Anonymousreply 529June 24, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]frisky Julian didn't get a look in.

I'd rather he got a suck in.

by Anonymousreply 530June 24, 2019 6:36 PM

If DL would let me paste a fucking link instead of refreshing, I could post some caps from the story

by Anonymousreply 531June 24, 2019 6:44 PM

Why can't you paste a link, r531? Put it in the last box, the one that says "Web Site Link:"

by Anonymousreply 532June 24, 2019 6:45 PM

Every time I try to click the box to enter in my link, R532, it refreshes and says “this webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred”.

by Anonymousreply 533June 24, 2019 6:51 PM

You have to copy the link first and then paste into the field. If you click off the field or go to another tab or page you'll get that error.

by Anonymousreply 534June 24, 2019 6:53 PM

R531, you only have stills?

by Anonymousreply 535June 24, 2019 6:53 PM

You could paste the link in the main text body. I'll copy and make a new post with a clickable link.

by Anonymousreply 536June 24, 2019 6:55 PM

That video was so good. They are so sexy and frisky especially with all the people around. How has a sex tape never leaked? Lol

by Anonymousreply 537June 24, 2019 7:40 PM

Laughing about R158 considering the video of Julian reaching for Landon’s dick at a party like a horny teenager

by Anonymousreply 538June 26, 2019 3:07 AM

https://ibb.co/2vWPgSg https://ibb.co/F5jQrgS

Datalounge still won’t let me post them as links but here are a couple stills

by Anonymousreply 539June 26, 2019 3:38 AM

Here R539

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 26, 2019 4:24 AM

And here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 26, 2019 4:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542June 26, 2019 5:00 AM

Well damn! He's really just going for it, huh? Wonder where his other hand is? lol

by Anonymousreply 543June 26, 2019 7:04 AM

Why isn't Julian out? It's ridiculous that he's even closeted at this point considering he's grabbing his boyfriend's crotch in public. Then again I guess he's only glass closeted? Still wish he could come out though, considering how open he is with his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 544June 26, 2019 8:22 AM

Gosh, he's giving Landon's crotch his full support at r541.

by Anonymousreply 545June 26, 2019 8:27 AM

R544 I wonder about this too. It wasn't really in public since it was a private house party but they sure seem veeery comfortable groping each other in front of their friends lol. Unless they enforce a "no phone" policy at their parties they have to know it could end up on the 'gram.

by Anonymousreply 546June 26, 2019 8:35 AM

Well, alcohol lowers inhibitions. And the story is gone, right?

by Anonymousreply 547June 26, 2019 8:45 AM

It's so cute how long they have been dating and still can't separate themselves from each other. Looks like they knew each other way way back when they were teenagers. Looks like a perfect match and very very lucky to have found each other.

Wish I was also this lucky, I'm actually starting to feel a lil jealous now.

by Anonymousreply 548June 26, 2019 11:14 AM

R547 How many times do you Eldergays need to have it explained to you that Instagram stories are designed to disappear after 24 hours? It's not a nefarious conspiracy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549June 26, 2019 11:15 AM

No one suggested anything nefarious. Julian lovers haven't reposted the story, have they? So it's gone. No harm done.

by Anonymousreply 550June 26, 2019 11:29 AM

Maybe they aren't as eagle-eyed as DLers when it comes to crotch-grabs.

by Anonymousreply 551June 26, 2019 11:52 AM

R544 Julian is not that well known so maybe he hasn’t felt the need to make a statement about being gay. Already, he doesn’t get a lot of work. It’s just amazing that all his friends, all the strangers on set and all their friends’ friends know but no one seems to care to publicize anything. I mean, this is how they hang out in LA. And remember the pic of them by the pool leaning on each other from a while back? They’ve always been very open.

by Anonymousreply 552June 26, 2019 12:10 PM

What has his fame level got to do with it when he's played gay characters and made a point of talking about his gay friends while making no mention of his gay self? He could have come out while promoting "Man In An Orange Shirt" but he didn't. Ho hum. We'll all live.

by Anonymousreply 553June 26, 2019 12:17 PM

R553 point. His fame level shouldn’t matter. Not sure why when he’s had a chance to say he’s gay he hasn’t. Plus he has a hot piece bf that he should just show off and acknowledge publicly to everyone. Anyway, maybe next time we see him in promo mode he will come out finally.

by Anonymousreply 554June 26, 2019 12:29 PM

Are you living in a gay bubble? Hot piece bf is fine for a thirst post on... WOW Report. In entertainment, "gay" is niche. Julian has already appeared in more non prestige projects than the opposite. He doesn't want to headline "Not Another Gay Movie 12". It's not that difficult to understand why he'd rather portray himself as an ally than a member...

by Anonymousreply 555June 26, 2019 12:37 PM

Apologies if this is not the right thread but does anyone know anything about his fellow Pretty Little Liars co-star Ian Harding? I used to follow him because I found him cute. Doesn't seem like he's had any public relationships but maybe I just didn't pay attention?

by Anonymousreply 556June 26, 2019 12:56 PM

R556 he seems to have a long term gf.

by Anonymousreply 557June 26, 2019 12:58 PM

[quote]Hot piece bf is fine for a thirst post on... WOW Report.

In English?

by Anonymousreply 558June 26, 2019 12:58 PM

R557 Ah, thanks. Just super private I guess.

by Anonymousreply 559June 26, 2019 1:01 PM

Nice to see everyone talking again about my favorite actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 26, 2019 1:07 PM

R552: He is not an unknown actor either, he had a gay character and he did exactly what Connor Jessup said he doesn't want to do anymore when he is talking about playing a gay character.

He is comfortable in the glass closet, that's all. It's not like his career is going to suffer anything if he comes out

by Anonymousreply 561June 26, 2019 1:57 PM

I love him just the way he is. If he wants to be more out, okay. If not, that's okay, too. He owes me nothing.

by Anonymousreply 562June 26, 2019 2:01 PM

r562 Same, they are one of the few gay couples that I admire.

by Anonymousreply 563June 26, 2019 11:43 PM

Me too

by Anonymousreply 564July 5, 2019 2:31 AM

Julian? (the one swinging)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565July 5, 2019 10:16 AM

If it is, those thighs...

by Anonymousreply 566July 6, 2019 2:08 AM

Yummy

by Anonymousreply 567July 12, 2019 2:28 AM

Fgui h.c dhjbce

by Anonymousreply 568July 14, 2019 7:26 PM

Interesting, R568

by Anonymousreply 569July 14, 2019 8:49 PM

Updates?

by Anonymousreply 570July 21, 2019 2:28 AM

Not an update but I listened to a podcast episode Landon was on to hear more about his art exhibit and he comes across very smart, strongly opinionated and slightly boring. But maybe that's what Julian loves about him? I can't link it for some reason but it comes up if you search "landon ross podcast" for those who are curious...

by Anonymousreply 571July 29, 2019 11:27 AM

That Landon guy's looks are starting go off with me.

Julian better move on while he, Julian, is still handsome and before Landon's looks fully slam into the proverbial wall.

by Anonymousreply 572July 29, 2019 11:40 AM

Oh r572 if only every guy could be as drop dead gorgeous as you are in your mind.

by Anonymousreply 573July 29, 2019 12:09 PM

I know, right!

by Anonymousreply 574July 29, 2019 12:45 PM

Haven't posted here for a couple of months.

Will try to post a few photos/videos today that weren't posted yet.

by Anonymousreply 575July 30, 2019 11:27 AM

Julian & Landon with Matthieu Charneau:

(June 2019)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576July 30, 2019 11:37 AM

Julian for the European Elections:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577July 31, 2019 10:56 AM

Baby Julian with his Mum:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578July 31, 2019 10:16 PM

Julian & Landon at the LA Opera:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579August 1, 2019 1:54 PM

Who are those people with them?

by Anonymousreply 580August 1, 2019 3:56 PM

R580, some friends of Landon's, I think. He's lived in Los Angeles his whole life so he has hundreds of friends in California.

Julian & Landon in Santa Barbara a couple years ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581August 1, 2019 10:25 PM

Julian & Landon with Cliff Fong & Miko Davo at the Geffen Contemporary at MOCA:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582August 1, 2019 11:33 PM

Just a bunch of straight bros hangin' out together. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 583August 2, 2019 3:31 PM

I thought that old joke had retired, R583.

by Anonymousreply 584August 4, 2019 11:04 AM

Can you spot Julian & Landon on this couch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585August 5, 2019 12:35 AM

Julian and Landon are both enjoying Italy, going by their Instagram stories. Good to see they're still going strong.

by Anonymousreply 586August 5, 2019 8:43 PM

R586, yes, J & L appear to be in Florence this week.

Italy seems to be one of their favorite countries, since they've visited several times before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587August 5, 2019 9:03 PM

It must be nice to never have to do anything productive.

by Anonymousreply 588August 5, 2019 9:51 PM

R588 Yes, I'm very jealous

by Anonymousreply 589August 5, 2019 9:55 PM

That's a little unfair, R588.

It's true that they're taking a lot of time off these days, but Julian did work regularly up until the past year.

Anyway, Part 5 will be full soon, so which photo should we use for Part 6?

by Anonymousreply 590August 5, 2019 10:03 PM

Julian & Landon in Italy today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591August 7, 2019 10:58 AM

Someone has already made a new Part 6 thread, so here's the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592August 7, 2019 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!