Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Underwhelm Me Once Again

The other thread just closed. Continue on with your droning accounts of life lived in the slow lane.

The duller the better.

by Anonymousreply 11March 16, 2019 11:49 AM

The pita chips I ate with dinner were stale.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 11:12 PM

AHH. A lovely boring thread title with no picture. I was boycotting the flashier Last Vegas-style threads.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 11:12 PM

I bought a pound bag of m&ms with a "resealable zipper top" but I couldn't get them sealed so I just rolled it up and stuffed it against the Keurig.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 11:14 PM

This is the second new "underwhelmed" thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 11:21 PM

I'm watching Frasier and it strikes me that his luxury condo in The Elliott Bay Towers with it's great view and decor has no en suite washer/dryer. Daphne has to schlep downstairs to the laundry room. Seems to me for all the money he paid for the place there should be a washer/dryer in the unit. I bet Niles has a washer/dryer in his place at The Montana, none of this laundry room nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 11:27 PM

Oh dear. Didn't realize another thread had started. I certainly don't want to cause problems (overwhelming), should we close this one and jump over to the gaudily titled thread?

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2019 11:46 PM

It was an understandable error, OP. The search function is down again.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2019 11:50 PM

That’s ok OP. No biggie. Some of the other regulars are at the other thread already.

by Anonymousreply 8March 16, 2019 1:19 AM

The other thread title tries too hard and is therefore whelming.

by Anonymousreply 9March 16, 2019 5:26 AM

The other thread is an in joke r9

by Anonymousreply 10March 16, 2019 5:37 AM

In jokes are whelming, r10. I feel like you've become too whelmed with yourself.

by Anonymousreply 11March 16, 2019 11:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!