Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

From the pen of Bonnie Mace

Back in the 11th grade I had a P.E. teacher named Miss Seboka, she looked just like Anne Murray which was a HUGE turn on for me as I had posters of Anne all over my bedroom wall. Miss Seboka was the coach of the Volleyball team and I was her star player. One night after an away game, my dad didn't show to pick me up. I called my mom who told me that he was working late and if there was anyway one of my teammates could give me a ride. Well, all of my teammates were gone and the only person left was Ms. Seboka. I asked if she could give me a ride and she responded with an emphatic yes. We get into her car and the whole front seat was covered with Janis Ian, Indigo Girls, and Michelle Shocked tapes. I knew then that this lady was definitely into some hot gal on gal action.

I asked her if we could stop off at the Wendy's because I was totally famished. I got a frosty from the drive thru and then she asked what time I was expected home. I told her it didn't matter (It did and my parents would be furious, but who cares when I was going to get a taste of her pink taco!)so she asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie.

We got back to her place and ate some trail mix and watched "Personal Best" which I had never seen. Boy did it get my juices flowing. Next thing I know my purple nylon workout pants were around my ankles and Ms. Seboka was going to town on my pork chop sandwich like an Ethiopian at an all you can eat jumbo fried shrimp buffett at Shoney's. I was loving every minute of it, althoug I could have done without her sticking her index finger up my butthole, but what are ya gonna do?

Then it was my turn, I slid her black fitted stirrup pants down around her white tube socks and black half boots. The minute I stuck my face down there I knew something was very, very wrong. She smelled like wet hay mixed with diahrea. I gagged repeatedly, but still tryed to keep going, the final straw was when a substance with the consistancy of Campbell's Cream of Potato soup and the color of metal started pouring out from inside of her. I wound up vomitting all over her lap and ran out of the house.

I walked home that night and it was about seven miles. I got a lot shit from my parents as well. Things were never the same with Ms. Seboka again and I dropped off the volleyball team two weeks later because I was so uncomfortable.

Moral of the story-Sometimes your fantasies are not all their cracked up to be.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 4:31 PM

Bonnie Mace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 5:17 AM

I still crack up at Bonnie's euphemisms for a woman's nether regions:

lady envelope

porkchop sandwich

whisker biscuit

downtown lips

quadriplegic squirrel

pink taco

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 5:47 AM

Bonnie, I suspect you're a treasure

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 3:32 PM

You are what you eat.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 4:21 PM

No wonder there are so many assholes on the DL lately.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 4:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!