Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why didn't the Laughlin and Huffman kids go the community college...

Study hard, then transfer to a good school in 2 years?

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 5:57 AM

Wow you are dumb, OP

How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 12:56 AM

White privilege

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 1:01 AM

Santa Monica College has an *excellent reputation -- it's likely they wouldn't have been accepted there either.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 1:04 AM

In the Loughlin case, the girl wanted the party part of the college experience. You don't get that at a community college.

In the Huffman case, the parents were likely too snobby to even consider that route.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 1:05 AM

Where did FH and LL et al go to college??

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 1:36 AM

Actually, they would have gotten that at ASU, where they wanted to go. Talk about low academic standards.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2019 1:40 AM

According to Wikipedia Huffman, " attended New York University, Circle in the Square Theatre School and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, England."

Laughlin is not listed as attending a college.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2019 1:44 AM

[R4] That, too, of course, as junior colleges/community colleges aren't given to party-school reputations.

Both Loughlin kids cheated their way into USC, but I love the absolute stupidity of "the influencer" daughter announcing to her fans that she was only interested in the game days and partying, and didn't really care about school. I wonder how many times her parents have watched that video in the last couple of days!

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2019 1:52 AM

I don't think Lori even finished high school. She's been a working actress for the past 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2019 1:54 AM

R9 She is listed as graduating from Hauppauge High School on Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2019 2:00 AM

Because she wouldn’t be spring breaking on a billionaire’s yacht if she went to a small college. It’s all about getting in with the rich people. Mr Loughlin wants that desperately.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2019 5:23 AM

The community colleges in my area are all impacted with students trying to get their first 2 years done. I've heard it takes the average student 3 years to get a 2 year degree because classes are so full. I've also heard that it takes several attempts to get into technical programs in CCs for the same reason. This is the the south SF Bay Area.

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2019 5:39 AM

Because in two years they'll be huffing Narcan, and loving it.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 5:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!