Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Louis Tomlinson’s 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack.

Breaking now.

by Anonymousreply 72September 12, 2019 2:01 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 12:50 AM

Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 12:50 AM

Um... 18 year olds don’t have “heart attacks.”

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 12:50 AM

Here is link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2019 12:51 AM

Since OP forgot a link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2019 12:52 AM

Jinks5

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2019 12:52 AM

Yeah I immediately thought "HOW MUCH COKE HAS SHE SNORTED?"

An 18 year old having a heart attack was almost certainly caused by something.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2019 12:52 AM

Trash.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2019 12:52 AM

Told me to go to rehab, but I said no no no!

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2019 12:53 AM

18-year-olds almost never have MIs. The heart stopped for some other reason.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2019 12:54 AM

I’m a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2019 12:54 AM

She was so pretty. God bless her soul.

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2019 12:56 AM

19 year-old coworker died of a heart attack.

He had a heart condition, but I don’t think he knew of it.

At the dinner table laughing with his family and BAM.

He had just had a birthday and had bought, with the help of his parents, a new truck that he was very excited about.

Poor kid. Sweet guy too.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 12:55 AM

There seems to be a few sports people that collapse and die.

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2019 12:56 AM

So young! 💔

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2019 12:57 AM

Sad for someone so young. If it's found not to be due to artificial substances or conditions related to an eating disorder, it could be genetic. A Krissy Taylor scenario?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2019 12:58 AM

I knew 2 boys who dropped dead in their late teens. They had holes in their heart or something along those lines.

I never heard of this happening to a girl.

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2019 12:59 AM

R17, that's because you're sexist!

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 1:00 AM

Datalounge: FELICITY MUST PAY THE PRICE!!!

* thunderbolt from the heavens *

God: Oopsie!

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 1:02 AM

Yeah, young people can die due to heart conditions, but it's almost never an MI. The issue here really is that people are using 'heart attack' to mean died of cardiac arrest after an arrhythmia caused by whatever rather than what an ER doc would think of as a heart attack (myocardial infarction), which can cause a lethal arrhythmia, but is not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 1:02 AM

It'll be drug-related, they're pretty trashy.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 1:04 AM

OMG, look at the tacky mismatched wallpaper in the TMZ article in R4's link. The English have always had hideous taste in interior decor.

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 1:04 AM

This happened to my favorite babysitter when I was a kid. She was 17 when she had a heart attack, then her sister died a year after and it turned out she and her siblings all had an unknown heart defect. The youngest of them lived into middle age but got really fat because he couldn't exert himself for fear of heart attack. Wacky.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2019 1:04 AM

[quote]There seems to be a few sports people that collapse and die.

Yes, it happened a couple of decades ago to Olympic Figure Skating Champion Sergei Grinkov.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2019 1:04 AM

Grinkov was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote] OMG, look at the tacky mismatched wallpaper in the TMZ article in R4’s link. The English have always had hideous taste in interior decor.

She was staying at Fawlty Towers.

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2019 1:13 AM

How terrible.

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2019 1:15 AM

She was pretty. I would’ve smashed.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2019 1:16 AM

Louis has/had a natural beauty that seemed almost like that of a prince from a fairy tale. His beauty belied his working class background and family and personal trashiness. His tattoos also marred his beauty. Such a shame.

He has/had a great ass too.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2019 1:30 AM

He’s been through so much loss at such a young age. I’ve always liked him, great attitude. Hope he’s doing ok, maybe Harry will reach out.

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2019 1:35 AM

R29, but Louis is uncut. Is that a turnoff for his fans on DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2019 1:36 AM

The family has terrible luck, this really is tragic. The youngest twins are only 4 or 5. I am not sure how you frame all this loss as a young child or young adult.

At least one of the girls had asked to go to boarding school, which Louis paid for while still in 1D. Things were chaotic at home. Was that Fizzy?

Sometimes people have undiagnosed heart defects and die suddenly while young. Whatever the cause of death ultimately is, a really young woman will never grow up.

Anyone know what is going on with the oldest sister? What is she doing in Bali?

Hope the rest of them can soldier on, the younger ones need them.

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Will he break his friendship with another One Direction member when he does the inevitable tribute to his sister on X Factor?

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2019 1:46 AM

R24 oh god was that really decades ago? It feels so recent.

Krissy Taylor was definitely using drugs.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2019 1:46 AM

If I recall correctly, Krissy was using some otc asthma inhaler that suppressed her appetite. Not like mini-thin pills, but an actual otc asthma inhaler that was believed, among her set, to aid in dieting.

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2019 1:54 AM

How famous are they?

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2019 1:55 AM

R34 But wasn't that the initial assumption but it was later proven wrong?

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2019 2:15 AM

Yes, R37.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2019 2:29 AM

I read that as "Lily Tomlin's 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack."

You can imagine my confusion.

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2019 2:40 AM

How many relatives has he got left now?

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote] I read that as "Lily Tomlin's 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack."

It’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2019 2:47 AM

There are 6 surviving siblings, Louis is the oldest. Lottie is next, early 20s? Then a set of twin girls who are young teens, followed by a set of b/g twins who are just about 5, I think? Their mom was basically hospitalized for the last year of her life, so they may not really remember her much. Since her death, all of the girls had spent a lot of time with the preschoolers.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2019 2:52 AM

[quote][R24] oh god was that really decades ago? It feels so recent.

R34, yes, Grinkov's fatal heart attack was in 1995. : (

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2019 3:01 AM

There are recent snaps of Fizzy and Louis out and about, glad he was able to have that time with her. Also, it would be of some small comfort, I would think, that she was not alone when she passed.

The mother has only been dead for just over 2 years. What an absolute nightmare for all those children.

Money and fame are nice but nothing is more valuable than good health.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2019 3:07 AM

So old.

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2019 4:45 AM

Young people that die of a "heart attack" is usually something called "Sudden Death Syndrome" or "Sudden Cardiac Death". Several causes are discussed at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2019 5:40 AM

[quote]I read that as "Lily Tomlin's 18 year old sister found dead of a heart attack."

Were your reading glasses off?

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2019 5:45 AM

Poor young woman. My bet as cause of death is combo of anorexia and bulimia.

She was quite thin. Heart attack could have been due to severe electrolyte imbalance due to repeated self induced vomiting. Very low potassium causes ventricular tachycardia --> myocardial infarction (hear attack) --> death.

In addition many model types use Adderall to curb appetite. That may be another factor.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2019 11:20 AM

tweeeeky deeeeky puddin n pie.

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2019 12:56 PM

karen carpenter syndrome

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2019 12:56 PM

[quote]He had just had a birthday and had bought

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2019 1:03 PM

Supposedly the police were asking neighbors if they had heard crying.

The boyfriend said something very odd about something he asked her.

OD, heart issue, anorexia related, the testing will sort it, but nothing can bring her back. So young and already on her own and running with a druggy crowd. Is she the one who went to boarding school or was that one of the twins?

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2019 11:40 PM

Lukey touches on substance abuse, writing, “I relapsed in my flat with only you there beside me, I saw in you what I carry too, I wish we had spent more time together sober, but we rarely were."

“Too busy running away from our demons. Keeping each others pain in perfect company: We were pain twins."

Sources connected to the family tell TMZ, authorities found NO drugs or alcohol in the house where she died.

Lukey also reveals, “the last thing you said to me was calling me ‘bubba’ that you were proud of me for getting clean again. I replied thank you my darling and what I asked of u the next day will haunt me to my grave."

“Today I wish I was right there with you. It could of been me, or anyone in our circle of maniacs. I think it should of been me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 11:45 PM

The boyfriend posting was a bit unfortunate for the family. There are still 2 sets of young twins. Esp if it turns out it was not an OD. Typical selfish attention grabbing addict.

by Anonymousreply 54March 16, 2019 12:26 AM

Continuing the discussion from the other thread.

The stepfather is NOT a doctor, I think it was a joke in his twitter name. It even says something like I am not a real doctor. He works in finance according to this and Linkedin.

Former shop assistant and bank adviser Daniel met Elaine when they worked together at Virgin Media, and they married four years later.

Very sad situation re: Fizzy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 16, 2019 3:29 AM

So what’s the latest gossip? OD? Heretofore unknown heart ailment?

by Anonymousreply 56March 16, 2019 10:34 AM

Is Louis cursed? First a one night stand turned into a baby, then his mom died and now his sister.

by Anonymousreply 57March 16, 2019 11:51 AM

This happened 22 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 58March 16, 2019 12:08 PM

[quote]Is Louis cursed? First a one night stand turned into a baby,

A baby isn’t a curse. It’s a blessing from god.

by Anonymousreply 59March 16, 2019 12:12 PM

Some people can have undiagnosed heart trouble.

by Anonymousreply 60March 16, 2019 12:18 PM

We cannot know until tox screen comes back and med examiner weighs in on any heart issues. Per the boyfriend, he seemed to think OD. Although he may have set her off per the thing he asked of her that he referred to. Police asked neighbors if they had heard crying, so perhaps it could have been intentional? Teens are pretty emotional and the boyfriend made said something like he would take what he asked to his grave.

Really curious as to who was with her. Given the crowd described by the boyfriend, that person likely cleaned the scene. Perhaps whilst she was dying.

by Anonymousreply 61March 16, 2019 1:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote] Continuing the discussion from the other thread.

Which thread? Link please.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2019 1:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2019 5:57 PM

Seems like cocaine is way more prevalent in UK than US. Weird - I thought we were the overconsuming, drug filled society. But when it comes to coke, UK seems to win the race.

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2019 6:03 PM

Also alcohol, r65.

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2019 6:10 PM

Yeah - I always feel like a Puritan in London while I feel like a lush in NYC. 4-5 drinks a night is not abnormal in London it seems.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2019 6:13 PM

I doubt very much that it was the coke that killed her. It was the vast quantities of Xanax and Oxycodone also found in the tox report. A combo of benzos and strong opiates has killed dozens of people, including Lil Peep. She would have been too hyper from the coke to sleep, taken a handful of X and Oxy and suffered from a respiratory shut down. She also had vomit in her airwaves.

Louis loves to sing about taking drugs and partying. He released another song all about that this week, ironically enough. No sense of decency.

Louis has a mansion in London and his coke snorting sister Lottie also has a flat there, yet Fizzy was living alone in dealer central, Earls Court. She went straight from a boarding school to that set up, and they already knew she had multiple problems. Had her mother been alive, she would have kept her at home.

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2019 11:42 PM

Fizzy is a cute nickname.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2019 11:50 PM

Earls Court is drug central? I thought it had become too gentrified for the gay bars. Assumed that meant they kicked out all the poors.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2019 11:56 PM

She was huffing poppers.

by Anonymousreply 71September 12, 2019 12:00 AM

From The Sun - "Louis Tomlinson’s sister Felicite, 18, ‘accidentally overdosed’ on ‘perfect storm’ of cocaine, Xanax and oxycodone"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 12, 2019 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!