Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NOW is the time for Lori Loughlin to remake her image into over-the-top rich bitch she-devil

She needs to sign on to do a show where she says "cunt" a lot and flashes her tits and minge.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 11:13 PM

Only's if it's a jail reality show.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 9:17 PM

Also only....

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 9:18 PM

I agree. Something like "Real Housewives of Hope Valley"

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 9:20 PM

She needs to never be seen again without a vape pen.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 9:23 PM

She needs to never be seen again.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 9:26 PM

God help me for saying this, but Ryan Murphy would be perfect for her.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 9:28 PM

Dynasty needs a new Alexis! Nicolette Sheridan quit a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 9:33 PM

r6, you're kind of a genius. That's about the only way for her to possibly win any favor. She was cresting for decades at basically a zero or a negative one. No one actually *liked* her, but her personal life was quiet enough and her career lowly enough that most people could just ignore her. I'm sure if she'd been more visible she would have already cultivated disdain from the general public before this.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 9:35 PM

A remake of Serial Mom but with lots of blood and carnage.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Something like David Cronenberg’s Maps to the Stars but done as straightforward camp.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 10:03 PM

I’m just glad it’s her and not me.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 10:35 PM

Now we’re talking!

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!