Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NOW is the time for Lori Loughlin to remake her image into over-the-top rich bitch she-devil

She needs to sign on to do a show where she says "cunt" a lot and flashes her tits and minge.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

Only's if it's a jail reality show.

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2019

Also only....

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2019

I agree. Something like "Real Housewives of Hope Valley"

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2019

She needs to never be seen again without a vape pen.

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2019

She needs to never be seen again.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2019

God help me for saying this, but Ryan Murphy would be perfect for her.

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2019

Dynasty needs a new Alexis! Nicolette Sheridan quit a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2019

r6, you're kind of a genius. That's about the only way for her to possibly win any favor. She was cresting for decades at basically a zero or a negative one. No one actually *liked* her, but her personal life was quiet enough and her career lowly enough that most people could just ignore her. I'm sure if she'd been more visible she would have already cultivated disdain from the general public before this.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2019

A remake of Serial Mom but with lots of blood and carnage.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

Something like David Cronenberg’s Maps to the Stars but done as straightforward camp.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

I’m just glad it’s her and not me.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

Now we’re talking!

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!