Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Project Runway premiere on BRAVO

Hosted by Taylor Swift's ex-girlfriend, Karlie Kushner.

Will you be watching?

I miss Heidi and Tim already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 4:28 AM

Who's going to AUF people now???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 8:23 PM

At least MEANA Garcia is returning...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 8:23 PM

Can one of you cunts fill us in on why Heidi & Tim FINALLY left? They could hack it on Oxygen but not Bravo?? How will NINA GARCIA, FASHION EDITOR, MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE do it all on her own?? (Will Nina back her bags and be sent home TONIGHT?)

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 8:26 PM

I think it was a pay issue, R3.

They must have been making a certain salary, and Bravo probably wouldn't pay it.

So they found some low-budget judges to take their place.

Nina was the only smart one. She knows that it's easy money, and the show has brought her more exposure than she has probably ever had in her whole life.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 8:30 PM

Oh course I'll be watching. Why?

Christian Siriano, baby! Je'dore that elven sprite!

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 8:31 PM

Here's the Real Reason Why Heidi Klum Left 'Project Runway'

Her costar Tim Gunn is leaving the show, too.

Project Runway is set to make a much-anticipated return to TV on Thursday after a year and a half off the air and a (second) network change. But the 17th season of the beloved competition show will be missing a major player: Heidi Klum.

A true fashion icon, Heidi helped to create Project Runway and served as a judge, host, and executive producer for all 16 of its original seasons. So understandably, her seemingly sudden departure has fans wondering: Why is Heidi Klum leaving Project Runway at all?!

As it turns out, Heidi isn't leaving fashion TV entirely. In fact, she and her Project Runway costar Tim Gunn are both launching a brand-new project with Amazon Prime Video.

"After 16 incredible seasons, I am saying 'Auf Wiedersehen' to Project Runway, a show that I was honored to host and help create," Heidi announced back in September 2018. "I'm most excited that my journey with my dear friend and colleague, Tim Gunn, is far from over. We will be partnering with Amazon for a new show, and we're excited for everyone to see what we're designing next!"

Although details on Heidi and Tim's upcoming Amazon show are pretty limited, People reports that the series will be a "fresh take" on competition-based reality TV and, of course, will center around fashion. The show will also involve a "shoppable experience" for Amazon viewers.

In Heidi and Tim's absence, Project Runway (now back on Bravo) will continue with renowned model Karlie Kloss as host and former contestant/fashion designer Christian Siriano as mentor. Judges Elaine Welteroth, Brandon Maxwell, and Nina Garcia will remain with the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 8:32 PM

Bravo has been airing a Season 5 marathon all day long.

It's pretty entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 8:33 PM

That whiny Kenley is stinking up the tv now.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 8:46 PM

Haha Kenley really was a little brat.

There were so many twenty something year olds in season five. It made for a lot of immaturity in the designers' behavior.

I'm still baffled by Leeann's win.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 8:52 PM

Is Karlie a closeted lesbian?

Why did she even bother getting married to Kushner? Money, perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 9:10 PM

Nina Garcia Chinless Editor of Elle Magazine has nowhere else to go. Tim and Heidi did not want her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 9:14 PM

Nina will be just fine.

Bravo has more viewers on any given day, than Lifetime does.

Amazon has probably less than half the viewers of either Bravo or Lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 9:19 PM

We already have an official thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 9:22 PM

Big teeth. She and Taylor have that in common.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 9:23 PM

Does Karlie fool around with Taylor, on the side?

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 11:02 PM

How much are Nina and Christian Siriano getting paid to do this show?

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 11:10 PM

I like Christian, he’s the reason why I’ll be watching.

I don’t get the love for Tim Gunn. No one in showbiz is creepier than that guy.

I like Heidi and this new host seems annoying. Hopefully her role will be small.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] this new host seems annoying. Hopefully her role will be small

Please, she's now a part of the Kushner/Trump Klan, AND she's friends with Taylor Swift.

This bitch will be a fucking nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 11:56 PM

Why has Kara Saun never returned for any of the All-Stars shows?

Is it because everyone knows that she's a cheater and a hypocrite?

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 12:16 AM

Karlie is a producer

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 12:20 AM

The thread is here OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 2:40 AM

Was it worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 3:00 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2019 3:50 AM

It didn't look like it.

Maybe Heidi was right in leaving. The show needs a fresh re-boot.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2019 3:59 AM

The new show must have sucked, if no one is commenting.

Perhaps Project Runway really is over.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 4:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!