Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Irish Prime Minister and his male partner meet US VP Pence

Taoiseach Leo Varadkar's partner Matt Barrett has accompanied him to breakfast with US Vice-President Mike Pence this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Mother Pence notably absent

(Article says the woman is Pence's sister)

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 8:11 PM

Mark is cute. Leo is the son of Indian immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 8:13 PM

"Boys, you know that I only need Mother Pence around when I'm in a room with other women. Catch my drift?"

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 8:19 PM

Lucky for him. Mother Pence was comatose on Senatrice Graham's fainting couch most of the day.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 8:20 PM

His sister???? Well, I think we've found out who is the Huckabeast's make up and fashion advisor

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 8:24 PM

I know, R5. I usually don't comment on people's appearances because, I mean, look at me. But, a dress made out of toilet paper? Hair like a ratty Korean wig. It's all so awful but expected.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 8:29 PM

Did Mike Pence shooed the sister out of the room and fell on his knees to please his special guests?

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 8:35 PM

Mother Pence is reputedly in Abu Dhabi to attend the Special Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 8:40 PM

Varadkar is a capitalist cunt

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 8:43 PM

Damn, his sister really makes Mother Pence look like a supermodel, by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 8:48 PM

I'll have you know what designed by a famous designer, who also did celebrity wedding dresses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 8:49 PM

If anything, he's a capitalist cock.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

In Ireland cunt is mostly used as a descriptor for men and objects and I love them for it.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 8:51 PM

I beseech the Taoiseach.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 8:53 PM

[quote] Mother Pence is reputedly in Abu Dhabi to attend the Special Olympics.

In which event is she competing?

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 8:54 PM

That's a green carnation in Pence's lapel, isn't it? Is he trying to tell us something?

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 8:58 PM

Bravo and W/W, r15!

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 8:58 PM

It’s Shamrock for Saint Patrick’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 9:05 PM

Mike Pence, captivated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 9:18 PM

Mother Pence probably cried like a baby the night before and told Mike she just couldn't bring herself to dine with two queers who would probably give her the AIDS.

And gawd damn that sister of Pence's is one ugly broad.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 9:18 PM

Mike Pence, intrigued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 9:18 PM

His sister eh? Does the carpet match the drapes?

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 9:22 PM

I wonder if Varadkar & Barrett stayed at Blair House while they were in Washington. I hope they left some Santorum on the sheets as a parting gift.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 9:22 PM

R14 I think it's pronounced closer to " Tea Shaw"

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 9:24 PM

It’s pronounced Tea-Shock

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 9:26 PM

Depends on the dialect of Irish. It can be tea-shock/shaw/shig depending. Shock is the most common

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2019 9:28 PM

The Pence is captivated, amazed at meeting the Tea Sock and bf: he can't believe this is happening TO HIM.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2019 9:34 PM

Fun fact: they are both of irish descent!

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2019 9:34 PM

Do the Tea Shock and the Aaron Schock know each other?

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 9:37 PM

Do you think Mike Pence coming out of the closet could save Trump's presidency?

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 9:37 PM

Cannot wait until this turd and his turd boss are out of the White House and we never, ever hear of him again. People in the future will be shocked to hear this homophobic abomination was VP in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 9:41 PM

Varadkar is such a cipher. He came to prominence by professing extreme right-wing views (including stoking immigration fears). Any way the wind blows, that's Leo.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 9:41 PM

The Irish just voted in abortion too, I can’t imagine what Pence said to them.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

He should turn in his gay card. That shade of green (tie) doesn't go with the blue suit.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

Shock and Eire.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2019 9:48 PM

Sure, they let them in the house, but I bet they didn’t let them use the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2019 10:21 PM

I think Sister Pence is an improvement upon Mother Pence.

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2019 2:55 AM

R37 I think you need to make an emergency appointment with your eye doctor.

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2019 3:03 AM

Mother must really hate the gays. She’s conspicuous in her absence.

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2019 3:17 AM

Why does Pence's sister have such a wide stance?

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2019 3:39 AM

R40, from peeing that way in stalls.

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2019 3:44 AM

R40 I figure to balance that horrible hair.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2019 3:50 AM

Has Anne Pence always been a woman?

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2019 3:53 AM

Margaret White has packed on some pounds.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2019 3:54 AM

I think I just voted like half the posts in here for Wit and Wisdom

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2019 4:00 AM

- Mother Pence is reportedly in Abu Dhabi to attend the Special Olympics -

Is she competing?

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2019 4:03 AM

R46, are you also R15?

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2019 4:06 AM

[R46] here: I didn’t realize my reaction was a duplicate.

Though, considering the versatility of her size, I suppose Mother Pence could compete in more than one event.

Do they use sandbags for things?

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2019 4:10 AM

Her stance is because she has a bigger penis than the man she standing around in the picture

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2019 4:15 AM

What the flying fuck is she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2019 4:36 AM

Where the hell is Mother? Mike looks lost without her.

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2019 6:32 AM

R43, I’m with you. Sister Pence looks like she was once Brother Pence on her original birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2019 9:22 AM

Why did Mike Pence bring sister Pence instead of Mother? What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 9:40 AM

OMG I am going to

1) Frame this 2) Use it as my Twitter banner

Miss Pence is a-rubbin' all up against hot Mattie! And who can blame her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 15, 2019 9:53 AM

I didn't realize Pence is a pocket gay.

Did his ancestors make cookies in trees?

by Anonymousreply 55March 15, 2019 10:04 AM

* Trump slaughters the pronunciation of Taoiseach then asks Melania for pronunciation confirmation. The dumb broad approves his mispronunciation.

* NOBODY in the room claps for Matt Barrett when he's introduced. Bigoted fuckwads.

* Trump is slurring again; he must've needed an extra dosage of downers for this event.

* I LOVE the Taoiseach and his partner! It must've been like Daniel in the lion's den. Poor buachaillí.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2019 10:23 AM

Sister Pence is not by any chance the screamingly gay Pence nephew, is she? I forget his last name.

by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2019 10:57 AM

Should have been "... the screamingly gay Pence nephew"

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2019 10:59 AM

!!! The MOTHER OF THE screamingly gay Pence nephew. (DL doesn't want me to print the whole phrase for some reason.)

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2019 10:59 AM

The PM’s boyfriend sure looks young, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2019 4:06 PM

I’m sure Mother Pence has a morality clause in her contract with that homophobic school she’s working at, so she probably isn’t allowed to be seen in public with...SODOMITES!

by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2019 4:20 PM

Partner is a Doctor, can’t be that young but I’m not he’s younger than the Taoiseach.

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2019 4:29 PM

You guys... He was molested by a Priest as a boy, then turned his back on the Catholic church and became a holy roller Pentecostal.

He's dedicating his life to getting 'religious freedom' for Christers. Beware.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2019 4:41 PM

R60 looks like he's just a boytoy to the PM... show some respect and get someone your own age!

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2019 4:49 PM

Sister Pence looks like a typical HR frau dolled up for her latest conference on how Millennials are changing the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2019 5:01 PM

The first husband is definitely woof-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2019 5:09 PM

I'm in Dubai getting some Arab sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 5:13 PM

This thread is on Reddit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2019 5:19 PM

Why is the couple flanking the brother and sister? Why isn't it boy-boy-girl-boy?

All the photos are staged this way, all the ones I've seen anyway.

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2019 5:21 PM

[quote] Though, considering the versatility of her size, I suppose Mother Pence could compete in more than one event.

In the water I'm a very skinny lady!

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2019 5:50 PM

Bump for original thread.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2019 7:27 PM

Why are so many foreign elected officials normalizing this sick bigoted U.S. administration by meeting with them? Their complicity is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 7:50 PM

Yes, for all their bluster about standing up to Trump, no-one seems to have any problems with meeting him, and Varadkar knew well he'd be treated with blatant disrespect. He could have easily sent a cabinet minister in his place.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2019 8:07 PM

I was kind of thinking that too R73; where's the political advantage in being photographed with anyone in the Dump Administration if you're a European Leader? They make no bones about how much they hate him and what a fucking joke he is. Even the royals flipped Dump the bird, but Leo & his boyfriend hang around with second tier player Pence (known gay hater) and his sister Frumpella? I just don't see the point

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2019 9:08 PM

And all while there’s a massive crisis at home over Brexit r74 All the cabinet ministers though are scattered across the world on the tax payers dime celebrating St Patrick’s Day. At home, every show is highlighting the success of Irish abroad. As usual the native Irish are forgotten and fucked in favor if anything foreign, even a trump and a bible belter will do and long as it’s not, god forbid, Irish.

Supposedly last year he as supposed to be sucking up looking for a visa program that’s only available to Aussies to be opened to Irish and also to ask for leniency for undocumented Irish. The latter was never gonna happen anyway but the former didn’t get through the Senate. This year they don’t even have an excuse. In fairness we’ve had some Taioseachs that were as corrupt and sleazy as Trump. One even claimed not to have a bank account when caught up in scandal! St Patrick left quite a few snakes behind him. Leo isn’t all that either. He’s to the right fiscally and born with a silver spoon so he’s far from a man of the people.

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]I'm in Dubai getting some Arab sizemeat.

You mean Iraq.

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2019 10:57 PM

Thanks R75 for that perspective; I really hadn't thought of it like that. I always think of the Irish & Aussies getting relatively favorable treatment in the visa department compared to other countries, but perhaps that's not really the case. Ireland is a beautiful, amazing country full of lovely people so I was puzzled why any Irish leader that cared about their popularity at home would give at a shit about the loathsome Dump Administration & it's minions

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2019 11:21 PM

[quote] In the water I'm a very skinny lady! —Mother Pence

This gif says otherwise, Mother. Poor guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2019 11:30 PM

No r77 there hasn’t been a way for Irish people to get US visas since the mid 80s. Exceptions of course for high skilled doctors getting temp work visas and company transfers etc.. Irish people now go to Australia and Canada. Australia in particular got thousands of Irish during the last recession. I have 8 first cousins and 5 are in Sydney, 1 is in Calgary working in logging. We don’t get treated any nicer coming as tourists either even though Dublin/Shannon have US preclearance. My last 3 times through have been nothing short of awful. Spoken to like you’re a criminal by agents on such a power trip they can’t even say hello when you approach the desk. The last one I had asked if I had a girlfriend, then if I had a girlfriend in the US, then again if I was seeing a woman. I finally said “Mrs I’m as gay as a goose” and she then went through every stamp on my passport and grilled me over each one. And to each one I’d infuriate her more “I went to see Bette Midler in Hello Dolly, I was there for 4 days”. Eventually she threw my passport at me and motioned for the next victim but it’s never a nice process.

by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2019 11:35 PM

Can you just picture Pence laying in his bed trembling all night thinking about this encounter?

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 11:44 PM

Ireland is hugely dependant on foreign investment. A lot of American companies have Dublin offices and Irish companies export a lot of their product to the US. Add in the long history of immigration from Ireland and Ireland’s nickname as the “51st State” and it would be a huge thing for the Taoiseach to pull out of the annual trip to DC for Paddy’s Day. If American investment pulled out of Dublin, Ireland would be fucked again. Previous leaders Bertie Ahern and Brian Cowan were Trumpesque. I think Irish people are trying to improve the country but I’m not sure amazing can be applied yet, that’s a bit premature. We have plenty of our own current problems and plenty of problems from the past we’re still working through. Trump has very few lovers and the GOP in general are considered nuts for their guns and religious fanaticism but nobody will be saying “Poor innocent, perfect Varadker having to stand beside Trump” We’re in a weird zone where we have no politicians as far right as the GOP but none as far left as the Democrats either. In the EU, the Irish parties are mostly centre-right/Christian Democrats which is a fairly accurate description.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 11:54 PM

R79 Customs and immigration officials in the US are weary of travelers from Ireland, because the Irish are known as one of the biggest groups of illegal immigrants in the US, outside of Latin America.

by Anonymousreply 82March 16, 2019 12:02 AM

yes, but Ireland is in the Visa wavier program. They don't need a visa.

by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2019 1:49 AM

Yes, Ireland is corrupt as fuck. Are they still gonna tax people for water? It rains 80% of the year. They can't even make proper use of that resource...

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2019 1:50 AM

The VWP just means the requirement to get a visa for tourist/business travel is waived. Still have to face an immigration officer who makes the decision on whether to admit or not. Global Entry is not available to Irish passport holders yet.

by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2019 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!