Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Virginia EMT Who Compared Black Patients to Gorillas, Hosted White Nationalist Podcast Finally Loses Job

As if the hideous ear globs weren't repulsive enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 5:37 PM

God... I am so over these ignorant, racist people. Calling him a gorilla would be an insult to all gorillas.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 7:14 PM

[quote]claimed to have taken great pleasure in “terrorizing” a young Black child with a needle.

Lock Him UP!

Drain the Swamp!

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 7:17 PM

I wish someone would shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 7:18 PM

I hope some black people harass him when he’s out in public

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 7:26 PM

Patrick County? That's just 300 miles from Norfolk.

We need Rhoda Young, Live on the Scene of this bitch in Full, Active Duty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 7:27 PM

What's with those ears?

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 7:36 PM

he's the gorilla...he has NO FUCKING CLUE what the Black Panther's did for their community. NONE.

wait a minute, gorilla's are SMART........he's a honey badger.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 7:42 PM

Would love to see a map out of this fug's DNA phenotype. So sure he'd be in for a few surprises. Notice that attractive people don't waste their lives focusing on these issues. It's always the fuggos. Always.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 7:46 PM

what are those ear globs all about and what do they signify , if anything. I kind of gasp when I see handsome men with them.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 7:46 PM

The irony is that white supremacists are often the greatest evidence AGAINST white supremacy

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 7:49 PM

No worries, R4. Actual "white" people will have a field day on his ass. They live for this shit. As R10 points out the irony but leaves off the sweet justice that these white supremacists are rarely actually "white white". It's never some light eyed, fair skinned true Nordic type spouting off. It's usually whites of medium complexion with dark eyes who are defensive about their own melanin percentage and projecting it onto society at large. They never end up being some striking Norse god of a specimen. Ever. If it wasn't so sad and comical you could die laughing. 😂

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 8:15 PM

Brilliant r10.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 8:28 PM

Aaaaand the Australian WS just added to the lifelong observation @ R11

Dark eyes ✔

Fug as hell ✔

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 5:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!