Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia DROPPED by Sephora!

She had a makeup line there.

oh well.

and she's only getting negative comments on social media so there goes that "career"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2019 7:00 PM

But mommy... you said I was important

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 6:58 PM

🤭🤭🤭🤭🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 6:58 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 6:58 PM

Suck on that karma you little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 7:01 PM

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 7:02 PM

Now can we do something about those shitty Crawford Gerber kids? I don't care if they don't go to school or not. I just want them gone

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 7:09 PM

Everything's supposed to be handed to me on a silver platter! Waaaaaaaaa!

I want a ball, I want a party. Pink macaroons and a million balloons and performing baboons and I don't want to share them!

I don't care how, I want it nooooooooooooow

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 7:13 PM

Like, this sucks!

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 7:14 PM

Anything for publicity

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 7:15 PM

I’m not sure this was her fault. She might not have known about it.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 7:15 PM

R10 = Olivia.

Womp womp, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 7:17 PM

Do you know where she was when she heard the news about her Mother? On a yacht in the Bahamas that is owned by the President of USC. Unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 7:17 PM

She inexplicably has sponsorships with several other companies as well. People need to hammer these companies social media with boycott threats until they drop this entitled bimbo.

" In the past two years, Olivia Jade has scored sponsorship deals with beauty and fashion companies Too Faced, Tresemme, Smashbox, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Lulus, Boohoo and Dolce & Gabbana beauty as well as HP Inc.

In a statement to THR on Wednesday, HP said the company worked with both Lori Loughlin and Olivia Jade in 2017 "for a one time product campaign. HP has removed the content from its properties."

So far the other brands have declined to comment."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 7:21 PM

She knew, she was momma's little grifter in training.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 7:22 PM

"Don't you know who my MOTHER is?? She's Lori Loughlin, star of 'Garage Sale Mysteries' on Hallmark! She's like, the fucking STAR. And don't get me started on my FATHER. I so detest the 99%."

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 7:23 PM

Is there any evidence that she knew?

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 7:27 PM

Olivia was cc'd on the emails planning the fraud. KEEP UP ROSE!

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 7:28 PM

The stupid thing is those were good deals. I know most here at the DL agree insta whoring is shallow as fuck as a career option but she had a good thing going on there and it's less immoral that what transpired with the college scam. Her dumb parents really screwed up, they should have looked to the Kris Jenner model of parenting and not forced her into a college she didn't want to be at.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 7:29 PM

Admittedly I'm not an expert on feminine beauty, but since the requirements for modeling seem to be a) be much prettier (and thinner) than average and b) photograph well, she seems to be as qualified as anyone else out there. Certainly more so than any of the Kardahian spawn.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 7:29 PM

I am simply living for this this week.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 7:30 PM

she looks like she was injecting her face to look like Kim K and her sisters. so fake.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 7:31 PM

Fuck all you haters, I’m set for life. My daddy is rich.

Olivia

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 7:34 PM

r22 Sure you'll be rich but you'll forever be known as a cheater and you'll never be a Kardashian you stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 7:36 PM

she'll live. her father is Massimo, who made that brand of stuff.......

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 7:41 PM

Olivia, you can now start your new life as a full-time yacht whore.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 7:42 PM

r24 That target brand which i always thought was some cheap store brand.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2019 7:42 PM

She looks like the most conceited, entitled, spoiled brat. It really couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Maybe she will actually develop some character out of all this...or forever blame it on Mom & Dad and play the victim.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2019 7:43 PM

Fuck all the, like, haters who claim they had to work hard to get into college or whatever, and work hard to buy my products. Tough shit. Life isn't fair. Like, get over it. Loosers!

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2019 7:43 PM

God I hope you spelled losers wrong on purpose!^^

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 7:44 PM

Don't forget me, the "self-made billionaire!" Give me more of your money, dummies. I worked so hard to earn it all. Not like this Olivia Jade whoever. She's had so many unfair advantages.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 7:52 PM

Sadly, it doesn’t matter if she knew or not. Her brand is ruined, and her brand was all she had. Sephora, et al are all about the bottom line; they don’t give a whit whether she knew or not.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 7:54 PM

She was copied on emails. Her only out would be she's too stupid to read...which, yeah. BITCH KNEW

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 7:55 PM

I know someone that works for her and her parent's CPA. This bitch has so much fucking money in the bank under her own control she could have paid tuition at ten ivy league colleges for a hundred under privileged smart students for life. Those that deserved to go to USC the right way. There is something fundamentally wrong with our culture.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2019 8:04 PM

The one thing I like about the pervasiveness of social media is that there is VERY heightened accountability. You post your opinions and everything you do in life all over social media, and people will "follow" you and call you out for your shit. One slip and POOF, you're gone. Your life is forever changed.

Seems there is nowhere to hide anymore. If you want to be "famous" you WILL be under the microscope. Everything you do will be examined by the public. Screw up, and you can drag others down along with you.

But I suppose they can "influence" themselves out of this.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2019 8:11 PM

THIS is exactly what I wanted to happen.

If the shitheads that usually buy the shitty products that this shitstain endorses would continue to do so, the companies would have kept her on - scandal or no.

What I’m hoping is that followers now look upon her (and other influencers) as the worthless phonies they are and start to look at the posing and shilling with a more skeptical eye.

Maybe this will make laughingstocks out of the lot of them and anyone that follows them.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2019 8:13 PM

- WHO follows them.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2019 8:14 PM

Her mom was dropped by Hallmark

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2019 8:16 PM

Really, R37? Link?

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2019 8:18 PM

R35 Couldn't agree more. Now let's take out the garbage that is the Kardashians next.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2019 8:18 PM

Someone said it was the President of USC’s yacht. Link for that? I thought it was just a board member.

Why would a president of a university have a huge yacht? That’s like $50m.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2019 8:18 PM

per tmp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2019 8:18 PM

^^^ tmz

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2019 8:19 PM

if you click the link it states Lori was dropped by Hallmark and Olivia was dropped by Sephora

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2019 8:20 PM
by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2019 8:21 PM

Let's try that again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2019 8:22 PM

That girl looks like the make up was applied with a spatula. She looks damp and greasy.

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2019 8:28 PM

The sad delusional fraus whi think hallmark would stand by her because of that shitty Mountie tripe are too much

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2019 8:31 PM

this is the best thing that could have happened to her. She is young and if she is smart, she will a lot of lessons from this and become a better adult.

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2019 8:30 PM

[quote] they should have looked to the Kris Jenner model of parenting

Think about what you just wrote.

Think really, really, REALLY hard about what you just wrote.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2019 8:32 PM

The people who actually subscribe to her YT channel are as deep as a puddle. This girl will probably bounce back, like they all do. She'll post a sobbing vlog and her subscribers will forgive her. The sponsors will come around again if her viewership is stable and increases. They really only care about money.

Lori and her husband shouldn't have pushed her into college. She clearly didn't care about going in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2019 8:33 PM

R48 listen to her speak for 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2019 8:34 PM

The Olson twins are living for this moment

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2019 8:34 PM

r51 as I said she is young. She can only know what she has been taught and she has obviously been taught nothing. This may help her.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2019 8:34 PM

Cunt, and so is her mom.

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2019 8:35 PM

If that little bitch of mine profits from this, I'll write her out of the will.

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2019 8:38 PM

During this time of change, it would be a good idea to re-think some of her makeup techniques. Bushy eyebrows drawn in with dark eyebrow pencil to the point they look like they were drawn on with a sharpie around a bushy caterpillar sitting above each eye is a tragic (and unfortunately very common recently) look.

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2019 8:40 PM

All social media whores should be burned alive, writhing in agony!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💇

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2019 8:41 PM

[quote]Hallmark Cards Inc. says it will no longer working with Loughlin and has stopped development of all productions involving her.

ALL productions? There was more than one? I thought she returned to the Full House revival because she had nothing else going for her.

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

Me too R20. This is glorious, just fucking glorious. I seriously can't get enough of this story.

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

Lori must be working on something because the judge let her keep her passport so she could go back and forth to Canada to work

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2019 8:50 PM

R58 She's apparently one of the Hallmark Queens, famous from the 90s women they use constantly.

R60 they let her keep it before she got fired. They better grab it now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2019 8:51 PM

I agree with this decision from Hallmark.

by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2019 8:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2019 9:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2019 9:05 PM

OJade has the weirdest fucking face. It's like someone took a bicycle pump to it.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 9:07 PM

Let it all burn! Down with NEPOTISM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 9:06 PM

i agree R65. I really don't find her all that attractive. Not at all in the photo at R63. Overrated AF, and ugly on the inside as well.

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2019 9:15 PM

It only matters when people get caught. Every Hallmark employee could have known and it wouldn’t have mattered. Now that it is out in the news, we get fake media driven honor. Gag.

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2019 9:17 PM

Ponder this, DLers: Olivia Jade has had the kind of "career" Tommy DiDario has tried to emulate (with minimal success).

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2019 9:41 PM

The over whelming joy that people on data lounge get from seeing another’s persons life implode is something I will never understand.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2019 9:46 PM

Here you go R70

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2019 9:49 PM

WHY doesn't this airhead she use her education to actually get a job on her own?

What's the point of her parents buying her degree, yet she's not doing anything with it?

If she wanted a career in fashion etc, should she have attended FIT or Parsons! Oh, I forgot, she probably doesn't have any talent beyond her good looks.

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2019 9:51 PM

God, this is just so much fun!

by Anonymousreply 73March 14, 2019 9:54 PM

"Guess I'll just go back to partying on the yacht owned by the president of the board of trustees of the university I cheated to get into! #YOLO!"

by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2019 9:56 PM

Of all the things I might have expected on DL,I never considered a Lori Loughlin Troll. Get a life,you deranged bitch.

by Anonymousreply 75March 14, 2019 9:57 PM

Fuck off, Candace^

by Anonymousreply 76March 14, 2019 10:06 PM

How did she amass all those followers. Did she get helped along through association with another Youtuber or did her mother push it and the daughters of her frau fans started joining.

I don’t find the girl pretty. She has a bloated, wide face and she’s not symmetrical. Her forehead is too narrow. She looks like any average college girl with too much makeup, she’s not model material even by Instagram standards. I would love to see the demographic breakdown of her subscribers. Who out there would voluntarily listen to that upspeaking airhead.

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2019 10:20 PM

Trash with money. Quelle surprise. Lori barely graduated high school.

Lori's daughter Olivia, the bimbo who went on about goofing off while in college, sounds like an utter moron. Olivia is the type who actually thinks she can skate on her good looks her entire life. She'll learn soon enough. Looks fade, stupid is FOREVER!

Meanwhile, there's some super intelligent kid from a working class background who really wanted to go to that college, someone who never had a chance because mummy & daddy aren't rich.

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]Do you know where she was when she heard the news about her Mother? On a yacht in the Bahamas that is owned by the President of USC. Unbelievable!

I'm really starting to understand why Communism happened. I don't condone Communism, but I'm starting to understand.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2019 10:41 PM

I love it. They are ALL trash. Unfortunately I think R50 is right. Society is full of money hungry idiots.

by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2019 10:44 PM

I’m going there....Remember on The Golden Girls when Stan’s cousin Magda came and said “beautiful home who sleeps with government official”? We’re becoming just as corrupt. It’s deeply un American. These scandals plus spending last weekend in SF which looks like a third world country with the uber wealthy and the street people....I’m just despairing and feeling hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2019 10:57 PM

The Trash With Money troll is going into the Lori Laughlin posts and reposting the same comment. I guess he is impressed with himself for being able to use “quelle suprise” in a sentence!

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2019 10:59 PM

Bitch is ugly. Fat face and overdone eyebrows . Who the hell would want makeup advice from this ordinary-looking girl?

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2019 11:27 PM

Nepotism sure opens a lot of doors. This girl is not pretty or cute.

by Anonymousreply 84March 15, 2019 12:13 AM

Why are you obsessed with this girls eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 85March 15, 2019 12:16 AM

Ruh Roh, Mark Jacobs dropped her too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 15, 2019 12:18 AM

And Tresemme, oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 15, 2019 12:19 AM

[quote]Bitch is ugly. Fat face and overdone eyebrows . Who the hell would want makeup advice from this ordinary-looking girl?

That's the genius of the American PR/Marketing industry. They can tell the public anyone's "hot." Just look at Bradley Cooper. A totally ordinary-looking guy but the hype around him has you thinking he's an Adonis.

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2019 12:30 AM

Another cultural "why?" like the Smollett deal. She had a strong following. Where is the shame in being a good businesswoman with marketing and brand strategy talent? And if people wanted to claim she had a career boost based on her Mom's earlier fame, okay, she could have admitted that but then went on to build something more herself.

Why couldn't that have been good enough?

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]Where is the shame in being a good businesswoman with marketing and brand strategy talent?

The girl is an utter moron. Do you really think she was doing all of her marketing and strategy herself?

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 12:35 AM

I don't understand why she didn't put college off and launch herself into some other direction, why did me mommy want her at USC of all places.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 12:42 AM

R90 She had a strong enough following to get a contract with Sephora. She figured something out. Instead if being the best at herself, she was going to settle for just being a pretend success as someone else? For what? To fit in with the crowd?

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 12:46 AM

R92 "...instead [of] being..."

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 12:47 AM

Having dumb followers is one thing - do followers really pay attention?

But do followers actually buy the shit she recommends?

No sympathy.

Penalty should be for her and her parents to fully fund 100 full scholarships (including room& board and books, and everything) to the school they cheated to get into.

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 12:48 AM

Criminals run into trouble? Gee that is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 12:49 AM

Lulu's responds, another one down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2019 12:56 AM

Olivia got her shady ways honestly.

In a podcast interview on The Zach Sang Show, the influencer (Olivia Jade) said: "Mostly my parents really wanted me to go because both of them didn't go to college. ... I'm so happy they made me go — that sounds so terrible. They didn't make me. My sister goes to the same school, and we're pretty much inseparable."

Later in the interview, Giannulli referred to her parents as "hypocrites," adding that her father "faked his way" through college: "He, like, built his whole entire brand and he wasn't actually, like — I don't know if I'm supposed to say this — ever enrolled in college. But he, like, faked his way through it and then he started his whole business with tuition money that his parents thought was going to college.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 1:10 AM

I wonder if OJ does well with the ethnic market, like Kylie Jenner? She could appeal to Indians who love the light-skinned but slightly dark look (look at Bollywood films), she would appeal to Latinos as well.

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 1:10 AM

"Eric Dahan, CEO of Open Influence, a data-driven influencer marketing company with a network of 485,000 influencers"

485K influencers? Fuck me!

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2019 1:15 AM

R77 Her followers were probably "bot" as well. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]She had a strong enough following to get a contract with Sephora. She figured something out.

If you think this utterly moronic twat has anything to do with the business side of her stupid career, then bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2019 2:13 AM

I'd bet a lot of her followers are males from India (and other repressed middle eastern countries) who seemingly follow any "hot" white women out there.

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2019 2:17 AM

That is pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2019 2:18 AM

Another brand says "I don't know her".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2019 5:29 AM

How long until the despicable E channel gives her a show?

by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2019 5:37 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2019 12:25 PM

She's everything that's wrong with our culture. When the news broke about her characterless mother participating in that scam, I Googled her and found one of her makeup tutorials. I could only watch about 30 seconds of it. What a heinous piece of self-absorbed trash.

by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2019 12:31 PM

send her whole damn family to live on that man's yacht....

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2019 12:32 PM

R102 Lol. I had a roomate who bought a used laptop that came with Final Cut Pro. He messed around and made some clip videos of actresses and put them on YT. He started getting thousands of followers all with Indian and Asian names and his videos got hundreds of thousands of views in a few months. We were baffled because why these silly pictures of actresses when hardcore porn is a click away. Since, I’ve noticed just how many Indian males are in the Insta comments on women’s pictures. I still don’t get it though.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2019 12:59 PM

[quote]OJade has the weirdest fucking face. It's like someone took a bicycle pump to it.

Perfect, R65

by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2019 1:29 PM

Last night on the NBC Nightly News they showed one of Stupid Spoiled Whore’s makeup review videos while discussing the case and you really see how useless and shallow and unneeded that girl is.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2019 1:30 PM

Love that this little cunt will forever be a joke!

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2019 1:32 PM

I find it HILARIOUS that their father is the "designer" of that shitty brand Mossimo. As if anyone in that vapid family would EVER be caught dead in clothes from Target!

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2019 2:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2019 7:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!