Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The DL does Rami Malek news thread

"this edgy actor…has attained this weird asexual fawn thing where old gay men AND repressed cat ladies think of him as this delicate non-threatening angel come to earth, and have this psychotically protective investment in him." -- from a comment on Hollywood Elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2019 6:31 AM

He's doing a podcast drama. Does anyone here subscribe to podcast dramas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 6:45 AM

mr jaw, mr dentures, mr junkie mouth.....Freddie mercury dint have no teef like dat

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 7:02 AM

Yeah......no part of that quote in OP's post is true.

He's weird and creepy, and that parchment-thin skin, along with the bulging eyes, make me think he's the poster child for hyperthyroidism.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 7:08 AM

her eyeballs appear to be about to pop out any minute, and are held in by little pins.

the mouth? that's too much of a mess to even approach, part UFO, part octopus, its a marvel huh.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 7:11 AM

Freddie would have been absolutely appalled and understandably furious to see this botched abortion of a hybrid frog and turtle portraying him.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 7:13 AM

bingo. well sed sir

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 7:19 AM

Rami makes me cry he is so funny looking, he is yucky

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 7:35 AM

He's the new James Dean. Only sexier!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 7:45 AM

He was a mass of prosthetics with a teenager's arms, no sexual presence, no vibe. I still don't understand how he got the role. It was truly lights, mirrors, and plastic. The music is what carried the movie. They should have just hired the WB Frog (sorry, Michigan J. Frog) and been done with it. At least there would have been some humor and camp. (God forbid, in Brian May's universe.)

Unbearably polite article below describing what little they had to work with. Basically, "well he had a jawline...sort of..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 7:53 AM

The Rami hate on DL is as bad as the Riz Ahmed hate.

I'm wondering if it's the same set of trolls who constantly post negative shit about both actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 8:02 AM

Is that you Braylon at R9? Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 8:04 AM

What the fuck is a Braylon? Tell me that isn't a name someone slapped on some poor fucker like Brayedon or, Maqdeyson (the q is silent)

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 8:20 AM

R10 Is Rami his pet?

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 8:47 AM

[quote][R10] Is Rami his pet?

No, Riz's big cock is Rami's pet!

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 9:13 AM

[quote] with a teenager’s arms

You type that like it’s a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 11:26 AM

He has so much baggage.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 1:09 PM

[quote]Riz's big cock

Rami is the Egyptian; they have big cocks. Riz is Pakistani i.e. small to average.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 1:18 PM

I saw the movie when first came out, seemed like a tv movie

totally shocked it got so much attention/awards.

why???

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 1:29 PM

[quote]seemed like a tv movie

Yes! Not a single super hero was crushed or a city destroyed. SHOCKED I was. This is not what we pays our monies for!

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 2:43 PM

I finally watched Rami in Bohemia Rhapsody.

Rami completely emerged himself in the role of Freddie Mercury. He was Freddie.

It was an incredible film

I cried at the end. It was moving.

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2019 6:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!