Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Ms. Lindsey botoxing? What other work should she do?

As everyone knows, it takes some work to look pretty. She has a lovely forehead here but what else can she do to recapture her prior beauty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 1:52 AM

Breast Lift. Penile Implant. Anal Tightening and Bleaching. Hand Rejuvenation for prettier hand jobs. A full body power washing to get the decades of cum stains of closested Republicans off her back, face, and mussy.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 6:37 AM

Recapture implies there has been any recent "beauty".

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 6:37 AM

she applied to be mr prez trumpie's toilet seat.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 7:04 AM

how is she able to keep her male lovers quiet? wish they would cum forward. he needs be outed and made the fool he is

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 1:37 PM

He probably likes older men and many of them have died. Whoever he’s got now is an old southern sage who would never speak about his dalliances with the Senatrice.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 1:43 PM

im flabbergasted at the gay congressmen that can keep their gay lives secret, or why would they . good god

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 1:46 PM

[quote]What other work should she do?

Actual work as a senator might be welcome.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 1:47 PM

Any work on the face would be way too obvious.

What he should do is get some work done on his neck, under his chin, and jawline to remove the saggy skin and define the jawline.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 2:08 PM

How about a lobotomy?

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 2:31 PM

Wow, total botox job. After hisl Kavanaugh-hearings meltdown, the lady sure does love the spotlight

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 2:33 PM

From time to time, as his busy and important schedule permits, Miss Lindsey will thoroughly coat her face with the ejaculate of her young interns. Rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 2:45 PM

R11 here. I know I mixed my pronouns. It's just, Miss Lindsey is so butch while at the same time so soft, dainty and feminine; it's confusing!

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 2:53 PM

Time for the classic soft blue hair wash- Southern matrons of a certain time perfected them. I'm sure he's considering.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 2:55 PM

Those jowls need lifting.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 2:56 PM

R11 He never rinses just repeats, often.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 2:59 PM

The only thing that's going to help is a mask.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 3:02 PM

He should go full on Wildenstein.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 3:21 PM

"After his Kavanaugh-hearings meltdown"

Yep. He was projecting his victim status onto Bart: "Leave our private lives ALONE".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 3:42 PM

I think a wig would do wonders for his image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 1:10 AM

R2 is right. Looked online for pics of him when he was younger, he's never been a looker thats for sure. I really dont know what anyone can do with a face as unfortunate as that

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3127274/White-House-hopeful-Lindsey-Graham-explains-never-married-tell-memoir-haven-t-lucky-way.html

There's several pics in this Daily Mail article, one with his family shows him at his "best". And it is not clear, which probably helps

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 1:34 AM

Ms Lindsey should just kill herself because quite frankly she would look better dead.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 1:36 AM

I retreat from the harsh sun to retain my calla-lily complexion!

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!