Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dylan O'Brien - Part 2

I miss Stiles and Scott McCall.

by Anonymousreply 6710 hours ago

Dylan in "Weird City," if you haven't seen it yet.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2019

OP, you're aware that they're reuniting for a reboot of "The Lost Boys," right? They'll be playing the roles done by the two Coreys in the original.

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2019

In the last thread, someone mentioned that Dylan never committed to the project, and that it was just a rumor, R2.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2019

R1 he kisses Ed O’ Neil at the end. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2019

It wouldn't be a DOB thread without a Sterek gif!

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2019

Tyler Hoechlin tapped that ass for sure...

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2019

It wouldn't be a DOB thread without an "almost" homoerotic kiss with one of his male co-stars...

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2019

This one's better.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2019

Why did the whole cast’s dick pics leak except for his? Tinymeat?

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019

Dylan chickened out on that kiss. The other kid was going for it.

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2019

[Quote] and Scott McCall.

You're a rarity.

[Quote] It wouldn't be a DOB thread without a Sterek gif!

Only because delusional shippers can't help themselves.

[Quote] Tyler Hoechlin tapped that ass for sure...

Someone's been reading too much fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2019

You're no fun, R11.

:o(

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

R2 that would've been awesome. But Dylan is not going to be in The Lost Boys (or any other CW show for the foreseeable future).

R12 just because it's a DOB thread doesn't mean it has to be about Sterek/Hobrien. That shit is tired.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

Sorry, but Sterek NEVER gets old.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

More Sterek!

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2019

Was this scene really on Teen Wolf, or is it a fake?

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2019

R14 maybe it doesn't on tumblr.

R16 the scene in R15 is real but R14 is a manip. Like most of their gifs. Or they just post the same tired ad they did back in 2012 lol.

by Anonymousreply 1703/15/2019

Dylan is one of those rare guys that everyone wants to have sex with - both women AND men.

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2019

I would cuddle him so hard.

by Anonymousreply 1903/15/2019

[Quote] Dylan is one of those rare guys that everyone wants to have sex with - both women AND men.

I like Dylan but no. I don't know why you emphasized both [italic] women and men [/italic] lol. You could say that about any actor.

by Anonymousreply 2003/15/2019

Why does Dylan have to be so cute?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 12:04 PM

A friend of mine has been hanging out with Dylan O’Brien through mutual friends. Spent several evening with him before he realized who he was, even though he had seen all three Maze Runner films and watched TW. His explanation was the Dylan was so generic-looking and his long-time friends were not treating him like a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Saturday at 12:07 PM

That's part of what makes him so attractive, R22.

He's very down-to-earth.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 12:09 PM

Most recent fan photo of Dylan in Brisbane where he's filming Monster Problems. Looks like he joined her and her friends drinking for a while judging from her IG story

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 1:24 PM

He and Logan Lerman should become lovers.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 1:27 PM

He's a cutie and I wish him success. He looks better clean shaven tho, is that his look for monster problems? :(

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 1:28 PM

I want DOB to hook up with a hot actress.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 1:54 PM

Begone with you, FRAU R27!

by Anonymousreply 28Last Saturday at 1:55 PM

R27 define hot?? He was pretty cute with Britt.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Saturday at 2:00 PM

Dylan with a male fan for a change in Brisbane

by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 2:17 PM

Lol for a change. As if that never happens.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Saturday at 2:22 PM

Does he make one's peter porte twitch?

by Anonymousreply 32Last Saturday at 2:31 PM

I hate Dylan with a beard. It makes him look so grubby.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Saturday at 2:31 PM

R33 he seems to prefer it. Maybe it helps to hide from his fans lol

by Anonymousreply 34Last Saturday at 2:44 PM

He’s one who should never try to grow a beard. Scraggly, patchy, gross looking, ill advised. Same with Grant Gustin.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Saturday at 7:27 PM

R29 He was cute with Britt, I agree, but I’d like to see him with a more mature actress and..better at her acting skills if possible.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Sunday at 7:18 AM

R36 Like?? Dylan's never struck me as an overly mature person. And i also find it funny because Britt has actually landed a few high profile gigs but nothing particularly memorable. She seemed to have bad luck with tv too until For The People.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Sunday at 7:37 AM

R37 That’s true..I’m happy for her with that Shonda series, doesn’t she also have something with Patrick Dempsey?

I dunno, I would have liked someone like Carrey Mulligan. But she’s already off the market.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Sunday at 8:07 AM

[Quote] doesn’t she also have something with Patrick Dempsey?

No clue...... I don't really follow her career. I think the last thing i saw her in was Ask Me Anything.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Sunday at 8:14 AM

Did Dylan break up with her, or are they still together?

by Anonymousreply 40Last Sunday at 10:20 AM

Dylan and Britt broke up a while ago. She's since had two boyfriends. Currently she's dating actor Graham Rogers

by Anonymousreply 41Last Sunday at 10:24 AM

Yikes! I can't believe that Dylan dated this girl.

She looks sooooooooooo trashy.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Sunday at 10:38 AM

This was the first guy she dated after they broke up (that we know of...Dylan and her were so low key no-one really knows what happened or what the time line was). - Brett Hedblom, a producer.

Dylan and Britt still seem to be on good terms - he was dog sitting her dogs with his sister over Christmas when Britt was off with Graham

by Anonymousreply 43Last Sunday at 10:43 AM

And you sound bitter R42.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Sunday at 10:19 PM

Dylan ready to play!

by Anonymousreply 45Last Monday at 1:17 AM

Recent pic. The beard has gone

by Anonymousreply 46Last Monday at 10:34 AM

[quote] He’s one who should never try to grow a beard. Scraggly, patchy, gross looking, ill advised

You totally nailed it.

And he should cut his hair, while he's at it. Dylan looks best with short hair.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Monday at 4:39 PM

I like this style on him too.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Monday at 4:40 PM

And this one...

by Anonymousreply 49Last Monday at 4:40 PM

Not a fan of the buzzcut?

by Anonymousreply 50Last Monday at 5:47 PM

I'm currently watching him in American Assassin over on The Movie Channel. He's sporting a full blown beard and mustache that I'm fairly certain didn't actually grow out of his head. He looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 51Yesterday at 2:15 PM

Casting news for Dylan's Monster Problems. Don't know what it means by a potential franchise - thought it was a one off

by Anonymousreply 52Yesterday at 2:31 PM

Another franchise?? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 53Yesterday at 8:22 PM

I rarely watch a teen series. Maybe every 5 years or so I'll give one a try but I give up after a few episodes. That first season of Teen Wolf was a miracle. Just stunning!

by Anonymousreply 54Yesterday at 8:40 PM
by Anonymousreply 55Yesterday at 8:41 PM

[Quote] That first season of Teen Wolf was a miracle. Just stunning!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or.....

by Anonymousreply 56Yesterday at 9:01 PM

not sarcastic. It was a perfect confection. Everything was great, casting, performances, decor, lighting, mood, flesh. delicious pulp cheap shiny teen tv

by Anonymousreply 57Yesterday at 9:03 PM

Created by gay writer producer Vassar grad Jeff Davis.

by Anonymousreply 58Yesterday at 9:06 PM

R57 ahh ok. So you'll be checking out season 2 then?

by Anonymousreply 59Yesterday at 9:25 PM

>Season 2 was years ago. The show faded quickly. Almost all teen series shoot their wad at the start.

by Anonymousreply 60a day ago

Season 2 was fun and still cheesy. Then they moved to LA and the show started to take itself too seriously. Season 3 was messy. Although I didn't mind season 4.

by Anonymousreply 61a day ago

Where did they move from?

What was season 3? The teacher who dated Derek?

What was season 4? Complete blank.

by Anonymousreply 62a day ago

R62 they filmed the first 2 seasons in Atlanta and then moved to LA.

Yes 3A was the Darach and 3B was the Nogitsune. Season 4 had Kate back, the berserkers and the deadpool. There was a lot going on that season lol.

by Anonymousreply 63a day ago

[quote] That first season of Teen Wolf was a miracle.

Funny how Dylan was almost an afterthought in the first few episodes, but he quickly became the breakout star.

All the other "hotter" actors and actresses just fell by the wayside, including the lead actor Tyler Posey.

It's no surprise that Dylan is the only one now with a big acting career.

by Anonymousreply 6419 hours ago

[Quote] All the other "hotter" actors and actresses just fell by the wayside, including the lead actor Tyler Posey. It's no surprise that Dylan is the only one now with a big acting career.

All of the other actors are working. Posey's going to be the lead in The Lost Boys. And Dylan isn't part of the a-list yet.

by Anonymousreply 6518 hours ago

If so R65, then Posey and Hoechlin are pretty much the only ones other than DOB who are working on big projects.

The rest of the cast (Cody Christian, Dylan Sprayberry, Holland Roden, JR Bourne, etc.) have kind of faded away.

by Anonymousreply 6610 hours ago

Hoechlin isn't working on anything right now other than conventions. His last "big" project would've been Superman.

Holland is going to be in a Jane The Virgin spin-off. Crystal had Gotham and is going to be the lead in The Swamp Thing. Shelley's been doing Netflix movies. And Meagan has Batwoman.

JR is always doing something. He popped up in a lot of different shows while he was still on Teen Wolf. Same goes for Ian Bohen.

by Anonymousreply 6710 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!