Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What should happen to Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin?

Charged in the cheating scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 2:21 AM

In the end they're unimportant in this mess. I don't say let them off but jail would be counter productive. Two months at a soup kitchen might be good.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 1:27 AM

Huffman's career is now over, which will be Huffman's real punishment.

Sadly, Loughlin's career was already over. However, it will be supremely gratifying to see her greedy and lazy bitch daughter thrown out of USC.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 1:42 AM

Actually Loughlin has, or had, a very steady career with the Hallmark Channel.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 1:58 AM

What the fuck has Felicity Huffman done to her face? That shit is criminal

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 2:05 AM

R2 Felicity Huffman's roles weren't family-oriented, unlike Loughlin's.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 2:36 AM

Do you think they have talked to each other?

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 2:38 AM

[quote]Charged in the cheating scandal.

Well, they should be put on trial to determine their innocence or guilt.

Isn't that the system we've all decided on using?

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 3:04 AM

Governor Newsom must reverse his recent moratorium on capital punishment until these two are put to death by firing squad at the Hollywood Bowl.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 3:10 AM

Has Lori Loughlin been strip searched yet?

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 3:18 AM

Who the fuck could ever be a fan of that utterly ridiculous show, Full House? Good gawd, it always was a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 4:33 AM

Felicity would probably cope better with prison life than Lori.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 4:50 AM

I'm not even sure this is a crime. If people are willing to pay upwards of $6 million in bribes to get their kids into a school, then it means the school isn't charging what the market will bear, and maybe if they did, then they could offer some serious scholarships.

Also, there's all those parents that have made "donations," and nothing is happening to them.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 5:00 AM

Huffman AND partner-in-crime William H. Macy will either never work again or won't work for a loooonnnnnng time.

Pity, as I rather liked the both of them as actors. Lori What'shername, not so much.

And here you all thought I was the Queen Bitch . . .

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 5:31 AM

R10 there must be some fans otherwise Fuller House wouldn't be a thing.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 9:12 AM

Force her to condition her hair.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 9:18 AM

^ Felicity

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 9:18 AM

The Olsen twins option sounds pretty scary. A fate worse than death even...

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 9:26 AM

[quote] If people are willing to pay upwards of $6 million in bribes to get their kids into a school, then it means the school isn't charging what the market will bear.

Thanks for the For-Profit industry message.

Too bad your industry pumps out the lowest level grads with more than 50% default rate on their loans. Oh and the for-profit part that MAGA thinks is great? Well that money is not coming from true american entrepreneurial expertise. 90% of the money they get is from government loans. AKA tax payers.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 9:41 AM

Okay, what should happen? Well, first humiliation of Lori's daughters... they are supposedly "influencers", so corporations should drop them immediately, Next, they should have to attend classes, take exams, possibly flunk out if they can't make the grade. I really like the idea that every Friday afternoon between noon and 2pm that the children whose parents cheated to get them admitted have to walk around campus wearing a sandwich sign that says, "I'M HERE AS A STUDENT BECAUSE MY PARENTS PAID $____ TO GET ME ADMITTED. Each sign shows the amount the parent paid.

If there's a trial, Loughlin, her husband, Huffman and Macy and other parents should be called as witnesses and grilled over their actions and asked repeatedly why they think cheating is a good way to get your child into college and what they think of honesty in general. Over and over and over, these entitled super-rich baby-boomers should be publicly humiliated.

If there are fines instead of jail time for convictions, each person found guilty should be required to create a scholarship fund equal to what they spent to get their spawn into college. The scholarships go to low-income students who actually pass exams and do the work necessary for school. The guilty and their spawn MUST meet the deserving recipient.

As to their careers? Let the fraus and market and Hollywood honchos make that decision.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 10:59 AM

R19 the scholarship fund is a great idea. They’re not going to see jail time and they’ve been publicly shamed - they’re not even going to be able to go to the grocery store because you know someone will yell at them. And their careers are dead.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 12:34 PM

Prison, and prison rape for the pair. As long as I can watch!

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 1:09 PM

Paul Manafort gets a slap on the wrist for high treason. Donald Trump and his family of grifters has been getting away with economic crimes for decades. And these two z list celebrities are supposed to do hard time for wanti g to get their kids a high class education?

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 1:15 PM

I’m down with the scholarship fund. But don’t allow them to obfuscate it — it has to be called (for example), “The Lori Laughlin Scholarship for Academic Excellence” and she has to emerge from whatever bolt hole she runs for after the legal process is exhausted, get in front of the cameras with her best Hallmark hypocrite Vanna White product demonstrator fucking smile, and personally present it to a genuinely deserving recipient.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 1:17 PM

R21 the fuck??

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 2:24 PM

R18, these bribes were not going to The University of Phoenix.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 3:50 PM

whatever the jail sentence would have been should be the community service length and they should have to work with the poor. Maybe then they won't feel so entitled. jail solves nothing

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2019 3:53 PM

the may see jail time because of Trump's minions. This way they can say that rich white people don't get away with Everything. If they do get time I'll bet it's longer than Manafort's.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2019 3:56 PM

They should both have to pay the tuition of needy college students until they go broke.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2019 3:58 PM

If either one of them engaged in the tax fraud, jail may not be optional.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 3:59 PM

What will prison do to their faces/hair? Don't you have to regularly maintain the shit that they've had done?

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 4:00 PM

Better question: can anyone give a non-racist reason why everyone involved should not get at least as much punishment as Kelley Williams-Bolar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 4:02 PM

A little off topic but has anybody noticed that Felicity looks totally different?

I didn't know who she was. Not bad, but it's like the Uma Thurman/Renee Zellweger complete head transplant.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 4:07 PM

I liked Full House but I was a kid in the 90s and kids like dumb shit. It was so wholesome to a fault. It wasn't my fav show but I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2019 4:12 PM

I think hard labor should be brought back as punishment for white collar crimes.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2019 7:43 PM

[quote] Actually Loughlin has, or had, a very steady career with the Hallmark Channel.

Oh it's had, no way Lori passes our purity test now. She might as well be a homosexual as far as we're concerned.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote] Paul Manafort gets a slap on the wrist for high treason. Donald Trump and his family of grifters has been getting away with economic crimes for decades. And these two z list celebrities are supposed to do hard time for wanti g to get their kids a high class education?

In a country with so many multiple jurisidictions at the federal, state, and city level, asking for an absolute standard of justice for all 350 million citizens is ridiculous. It's not even possible given the different jurisdictions.

You know this, but you're being childish.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2019 7:53 PM

Huffman, hefty fine, probation and community servant picking up trash or some such. Her offense is less severe.

Loughlin, nail her to the wall! At least some time in jail, a scummy jail, the husband too. And the fines, loss of contracts, probation all of it. She needs to be controlled for a few years for this.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2019 7:59 PM

I'm slightly less angry at Huffman as her daughters don't seem like vapid twats (she thought at least one of them was too smart for the scam) and would benefit from college. Lori's brats just wanted to take selfies

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2019 8:01 PM

They should both join the Trump administration. Right? You know, something dealing with ethics and the college recruitment/admissions processes.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2019 8:08 PM

firing squad

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2019 8:54 PM

I'll gladly hire them. They know how the system works and who it works for.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2019 8:57 PM

I think they should both go to prison, but more like a reality show type of prison, wherein they are filmed being put through multiple staged scenarios taken primarily from the Angels in Chains episode of Charlie's Angels.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2019 9:01 PM

Big Brother is always looking for new losers to exploit,

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2019 9:07 PM

If Felicity and Lori are sent to prison will they be required to have their long hair cropped off?

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2019 9:32 PM

They both get what's coming to them for being such amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2019 9:34 PM

Shouldn’t we really be talking about the universities who not only accepted the money, but let the kids in? Tsk tsk

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2019 9:39 PM

They should be tickled by the Blue Meanies and forced to listen to The Star Is Born Soundtrack.

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2019 9:43 PM

"You know this, but you're being childish."

And you're being an obtuse asshole. But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2019 9:55 PM

They must join" The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills". They are felons and they could kick some ass.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2019 9:57 PM

[Quote]What will prison do to their faces/hair? Don't you have to regularly maintain the shit that they've had done?

As they each went gray decades ago, and they will not have access to their bi-annual Botox injections, the will look like the average American woman.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2019 10:34 PM

Ban Lori's kids from Social Media.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2019 11:45 PM

Hanging is too good for them! Maybe drawing and quartering.

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2019 12:09 AM

They should make Loughlin's cunt daughters actually have to participate on the rowing team. Those bitches would know what real work is, and then they would die.

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!